• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
zHQsYPs.png

Slavya blushed a little, managing to smile again "Yeah... I'll be fine, thank you." she said... Despite her indifferent tone, she was truly thankfull; though she was blushing, one could hardly tell that she was, though, through carefull inspection, it was clear that her cheeks were indeed tinted a light shade of pink.​
tumblr_inline_msxa0l0nAS1qz4rgp.png

With keen eyes, Hajime noticed how she seemed to be blushing slightly and couldn't stop himself from smiling as well, "Heh, no problem... Actually, I never caught your name. Mind telling me the name of the girl I helped?" She's kind of cute blushing like... Though I need to focus right now. "Oh, and you mind answering a question? I've given up on figuring out how I got here, so you wouldn't know when the meal times are, would you? I like to plan things out and be able to meet with my friends at the right time."

@york

tumblr_inline_ne6e929YaN1t3cdzr.png

Well, isn't that something? Quite an unfortunate time that I'm separated from the White Fang, but I suppose I can fend for myself.

Yes, Neo can handle things on her own. She's a big girl.
Luz shook his head slowly, then looked up at Neo. "They ain't to be messed with. All that 'Pioneer' bullshit is a facade, understand? They ain't our friends. They're enemies of the State. Sure they might be helping us fight the Germans, but mark my words, those fucks will do something stupid and cause another problem." He tilted his head as he read White Fang several times over. "White Fang? What's that?"

@Gummi Bunnies

She was fucking with him, right? No, he angrily took off his helmet, turned it around to the back as it showed a single, thick, white bar, standing vertically from the bottom of the helmet "Officer!" He flipped it over to the side, it showed a white spade with a dot just under it "Parachute Infantry!" He put the helmet on, then was just a few feet off from her "My name is Captain Ronald Speirs of the one hundred and first Airborne, I am an officer of Easy Company, part of the United States Army! Where the Hell am I, for the last time!?" Something worse happened then.

Very worse.

982106f47d36277e0c8bb42008c52977.jpg

He was done with games.

@york
j8iqTd0.png

Olga looked shocked "What in the world has gotten into you? You're in the Sovionok Pioneer camp! Now please, put that toy down." huh, that's odd... The weapon Speirs held was most definitely real, but... Maybe that's not the same one Olga is seeing; oh dear.​

Well, in any case, Kyon, deciding to further explore the camp, would eventually come across Hajime and the girl from before. Deciding he may as well put himself with good company, well, good company compared to the other viable choices anyway, he would march right on over to the two of them, giving a brief wave.

"Yo."

Okay. She was wet. That would probably be an explanation why Kyon saw that woman from earlier all annoyed and stuff. Huh.

Oh, but the blush though.

"I'm not... interrupting anything, am I?"

Well, by even talking at all, maybe he was.

Hah, and people say interruptions before a romantic moment are cliche and unrealistic.

@The Tactician @york
tumblr_inline_msxalqJxXM1qz4rgp.png

"Oh, hey, Kyon," Hajime waved at his friend before tilting his head to the side, "Interrupting?" Suddenly, it came to him what Kyon was getting at and what the situation looked like, "O-oh, no, not like that! My friend was pushed into the water and I helped her out, that's all that's happening!" All the while, his face was crimson as he shook it in denial.

@Verite @york

"Yeah, fun. Like... it's fun to get a little dirty sometimes, you know?" Maybe Gaara really didn't know, which wouldn't have surprised Karol. He might have been around the same age, but the guy was totally different than he was. Or so it seemed for now, anyway. Either way, Karol didn't really like holding grudges against people, so having been calmed down with the fight, Karol was happy to stick with Gaara for now. A part of him would have rather share a cabin with Beowulf, but perhaps this was for the best. Perhaps this was the start of a whole new friendship!

Hey, even Rita came around...

aksggjs.gif

... eventually.

Karol looked back at Yukine as he tried to speak with Gaara, but the other kid was being way too aloof to bother. Karol offered him an apologetic smile.

P05O9uy.png

"Sorry, he doesn't seem to be listening. I'll make sure he stays out of trouble, okay?"

Karol turned back around to catch up with Gaara when--

"Hwuaaaahhhh! It's a demon! I'm dying!"

Karol cowered before the might that was THE DARK DRAGON IDOUN. He was pulled into her grasp like a Scorpion Tail pulling in its prey. Karol knew he was dead now. He was so dead! That was, until the timely rescue of Gaara, who forced the demon to drop Karol to the ground. He groaned as he landed on his butt, still feeling sore from his fight with Gaara. Karol looked even worse now with Idoun's blood all over him. He honestly felt like he was going to be sick. "Oh... I'm sure glad we didn't actually find any cake now..." He blinked away his nausea, shaking his head slightly to get a good look at what was occuring before him. This grumpy kid was... defending him? He reached a hand out as if gesturing for Gaara to stop.

"W-Wait, I'm fine, but... be careful with... her."

Karol had no idea what was going on.

@TheBlueBurch @Rock Knight @Lizzy

"Uh...you sure you can keep him out of trouble?" Yukine was a bit worried and caught of guard. And he thought Bishamon was bad!

Yato chuckled as he looked to Beowulf.

"Alright, cabin fifteen here we come!" Yato wasn't at all weirded out by Beowulf's relative strangeness.

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch

Luz shook his head slowly, then looked up at Neo. "They ain't to be messed with. All that 'Pioneer' bullshit is a facade, understand? They ain't our friends. They're enemies of the State. Sure they might be helping us fight the Germans, but mark my words, those fucks will do something stupid and cause another problem." He tilted his head as he read White Fang several times over. "White Fang? What's that?"

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_ne6e95QeTW1t3cdzr.png

Simple. The White Fang is a resistance organization against the main powers of my world. It's quite a messy predicament to be one of the few forms of resistance working to make certain things right in the world. In a way, I suppose we are similar in some cases by mere coincidence.

Most of this was lies anyways. It wasn't like Neo would straight up tell this one about her true line of work with the White Fang. Though, she might as well stir up this information in Luz, and maybe she could get Blake, that Faunus girl, out of the way. Blake did pose herself as a nuisance to Torchwick, so it was only a bonus for them to get the nuisance out of the picture one way or the other.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

Well, in any case, Kyon, deciding to further explore the camp, would eventually come across Hajime and the girl from before. Deciding he may as well put himself with good company, well, good company compared to the other viable choices anyway, he would march right on over to the two of them, giving a brief wave.

"Yo."

Okay. She was wet. That would probably be an explanation why Kyon saw that woman from earlier all annoyed and stuff. Huh.

Oh, but the blush though.

"I'm not... interrupting anything, am I?"

Well, by even talking at all, maybe he was.

Hah, and people say interruptions before a romantic moment are cliche and unrealistic.

@The Tactician @york
tumblr_inline_msxa0l0nAS1qz4rgp.png

With keen eyes, Hajime noticed how she seemed to be blushing slightly and couldn't stop himself from smiling as well, "Heh, no problem... Actually, I never caught your name. Mind telling me the name of the girl I helped?" She's kind of cute blushing like... Though I need to focus right now. "Oh, and you mind answering a question? I've given up on figuring out how I got here, so you wouldn't know when the meal times are, would you? I like to plan things out and be able to meet with my friends at the right time."

@york
tumblr_inline_msxalqJxXM1qz4rgp.png

"Oh, hey, Kyon," Hajime waved at his friend before tilting his head to the side, "Interrupting?" Suddenly, it came to him what Kyon was getting at and what the situation looked like, "O-oh, no, not like that! My friend was pushed into the water and I helped her out, that's all that's happening!" All the while, his face was crimson as he shook it in denial.

@Verite @york
TvJvQtV.png

Slavya played with her braid a little when Kyon came along "Nothing at all! I just went for a little swim, that's all." she said, laughing, in a slightly nervous manner... Well, she was telling the truth though; she did go for a swim in a way, though it was an unexpected one to say the least.​

j8iqTd0.png

Olga looked shocked "What in the world has gotten into you? You're in the Sovionok Pioneer camp! Now please, put that toy down." huh, that's odd... The weapon Speirs held was most definitely real, but... Maybe that's not the same one Olga is seeing; oh dear.​
"THIS IS NOT A TOY, AND I AM NOT A PIONEER!" With his voice raised to a yell, his face was practically inches away from her as he yelled with the pistol placed right over her heart. "Where.. Are your superiors?" Speirs asked, calmly and silently, yet there could still be heard an anger eminated from him. "Take me to them. Now." It was a bluff though. His finger was put deliberately under the trigger guard to prevent a mishap, but the sam anger was there.

@york

"Princess? Score! Wifey candidate #1234 recieves extra points!"

tumblr_inline_mwy7qs42UD1re9spw.png

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies
"I-uh-what?" Yellow was completely confused. "Wifey candidates? 1234? That's...a lot." Maybe she'd understand if they talked some more. Or just get more confused.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
"Oh yeah, I totally forgot to ask. What's your name sweeties? My name is Red~~" Red said.

tumblr_inline_mwy7rcwEzm1re9spw.png

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay
image.png

"O-Oh... I'm Sukuna Shinmyoumaru, princess of the Shining Needle Castle... A-Are you sure that's fine to think of me as a... future wifey? I-I'm probably too young for that," Sukuna assumed she was a little young for this when she introduced herself. Then again, considering her species, she might be much older than most would expect from her.

@Bomb @Kaykay

"Who... who... who DARES lay their WRETCHED foot upon my vessel, that of the DARK DRAGON IDOUN. WHO DARES!"

She struggled under the weight of Gaara's foot. He hadn't pinned her down especially hard, but she was too dazed to free herself. She'd lost a lot of blood at this point, and while the bleeding had stopped, a (surprisingly, given the state of her arm) mild infection had set in. She could barely move it, so fiddling with her dragonstone was out of the question, as well. Like so many times in the past, the only weapon at her disposal was her mouth.

"Listen, and listen well, you MISERABLE WRETCH. You have deigned to test the patience of the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, unholy messenger of death and destruction. You, in your DISGUSTING human arrogance, seem to think you have caught me in a moment of weakness, but you are sorely mistaken. This is but a mere SCRATCH to me. A scratch that could kill many thousands of PATHETIC humans, yet one thousand of which could never fell a being of such IMMENSE POWER as myself. Tell me: do you think you have won? Are you truly so ignorant to the GRAVE mistake you have made on this day? I promise you that this day will forever live on in INFAMY. When my thralls come to pick the flesh off your INFERIOR HUMAN bones, you will look upon this day with renewed dread forever more. Run. RUN NOW, YOU MISERABLE CUR, FOR WHEN I CATCH YOU WILL BE WHEN THE LAST GLIMMER OF HOPE DIES OUT FROM YOUR PATHETIC EYES. FLEE AND DESPAIR AT THE WRATH OF THE DARK DRAGON!"

She mustered up an iota of strength and struck Gaara's ankle with all the IMMENSE MIGHT she could muster. Unfortunately, she didn't really think about which arm to use, and let out a bloodcurdling cry, followed by whimpering mighty roar as a sharp throbbing pain shot up her injured arm. She stayed silent on the ground, tears running down her face.

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
image.png

"O-Oh... I'm Sukuna Shinmyoumaru, princess of the Shining Needle Castle... A-Are you sure that's fine to think of me as a... future wifey? I-I'm probably too young for that," Sukuna assumed she was a little young for this when she introduced herself. Then again, considering her species, she might be much older than most would expect from her.

@Bomb @Kaykay
tumblr_inline_mwy7uhoOSK1re9spw.png

"It's fine, some of my other wifey candidates might be younger~~"

@Kaykay

image.png

@Bomb @Kaykay
Red, huh? She was familiar with that name...for a completely different person. Perhaps it was a more common name than she thought. "I'm Yellow, nice to meet you. And uh, I think I'm a bit young too..." By just appearances, Yellow felt the oldest of them. But she wasn't really that old, so...

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Takumi
TvJvQtV.png

Slavya played with her braid a little when Kyon came along "Nothing at all! I just went for a little swim, that's all." she said, laughing, in a slightly nervous manner... Well, she was telling the truth though; she did go for a swim in a way, though it was an unexpected one to say the least.​
tumblr_inline_msxabim8dK1qz4rgp.png

"A-Anyways, Slavya, you want to come with me and Kyon and explore the camp?" Hajime offered, his blush still fiery after Kyon's accusations, "It seems like today is just getting crazier and crazier, so it might be nice if we have someone normal like you to talk to." Wait, can Kyon accuse me of hitting on her with that? Crap, this is getting weird...

@Verite @york

tumblr_inline_mwy7uhoOSK1re9spw.png

"It's fine, some of my other wifey candidates might be younger~~"

@Kaykay
Red, huh? She was familiar with that name...for a completely different person. Perhaps it was a more common name than she thought. "I'm Yellow, nice to meet you. And uh, I think I'm a bit young too..." By just appearances, Yellow felt the oldest of them. But she wasn't really that old, so...

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
image.png

"Y-Younger...," Sukuna wasn't really sure how to imagine that, but then again, she was pretty much a child at heart. So in this kind of situation, she was unsure of many things.

"... well, my castle is all lonely after an incident that happened."

Oh god Sukuna, please don't tell me you're going to go with this!

@Bomb @Kaykay

"Who... who... who DARES lay their WRETCHED foot upon my vessel, that of the DARK DRAGON IDOUN. WHO DARES!"

She struggled under the weight of Gaara's foot. He hadn't pinned her down especially hard, but she was too dazed to free herself. She'd lost a lot of blood at this point, and while the bleeding had stopped, a (surprisingly, given the state of her arm) mild infection had set in. She could barely move it, so fiddling with her dragonstone was out of the question, as well. Like so many times in the past, the only weapon at her disposal was her mouth.

"Listen, and listen well, you MISERABLE WRETCH. You have deigned to test the patience of the DARK DRAGON IDOUN, unholy messenger of death and destruction. You, in your DISGUSTING human arrogance, seem to think you have caught me in a moment of weakness, but you are sorely mistaken. This is but a mere SCRATCH to me. A scratch that could kill many thousands of PATHETIC humans, yet one thousand of which could never fell a being of such IMMENSE POWER as myself. Tell me: do you think you have won? Are you truly so ignorant to the GRAVE mistake you have made on this day? I promise you that this day will forever live on in INFAMY. When my thralls come to pick the flesh off your INFERIOR HUMAN bones, you will look upon this day with renewed dread forever more. Run. RUN NOW, YOU MISERABLE CUR, FOR WHEN I CATCH YOU WILL BE WHEN THE LAST GLIMMER OF HOPE DIES OUT FROM YOUR PATHETIC EYES. FLEE AND DESPAIR AT THE WRATH OF THE DARK DRAGON!"

She mustered up an iota of strength and struck Gaara's ankle with all the IMMENSE MIGHT she could muster. Unfortunately, she didn't really think about which arm to use, and let out a bloodcurdling cry, followed by whimpering mighty roar as a sharp throbbing pain shot up her injured arm. She stayed silent on the ground, tears running down her face.

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch

"She needs to have her arm looked at..." Yukine muttered, but the boy had no knowledge in the field of medicine. But, he knew a pretty bad looking injury when he saw them.

@Atomyk @TheBlueBurch @Rock Knight

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_ne6e95QeTW1t3cdzr.png

Simple. The White Fang is a resistance organization against the main powers of my world. It's quite a messy predicament to be one of the few forms of resistance working to make certain things right in the world. In a way, I suppose we are similar in some cases by mere coincidence.

Most of this was lies anyways. It wasn't like Neo would straight up tell this one about her true line of work with the White Fang. Though, she might as well stir up this information in Luz, and maybe she could get Blake, that Faunus girl, out of the way. Blake did pose herself as a nuisance to Torchwick, so it was only a bonus for them to get the nuisance out of the picture one way or the other.

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Luz2.jpg
Luz nodded in agreement (Sort of?..), giving a thumbs up as he stared at her eyes, then spoke questioningly "What are the main powers of your world doing? Are they like the Communists of your world?" He asked with the same tone.

@Gummi Bunnies

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
"Yellow? That's a pretty nice name. We can be the color wifeys~~~"

tumblr_inline_mwy7p4fFRV1re9spw.png

image.png

"Y-Younger...," Sukuna wasn't really sure how to imagine that, but then again, she was pretty much a child at heart. So in this kind of situation, she was unsure of many things.

"... well, my castle is all lonely after an incident that happened."

Oh god Sukuna, please don't tell me you're going to go with this!

@Bomb @Kaykay
"An incident? Fear not, Reddy is here to protect! If there was any danger anyways."

tumblr_inline_mwy7sfWCac1re9spw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.