• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
3YQmZdl.png

The girl looked up, clearly surprised "N-No... I'm Lena." she stammered, looking towards Hajime a little, she seemed a bit hesitant about responding...​
"Sorry, we didn't mean to startle you. We were just looking for an Olga.... what's his last name?" Gary said.

@The Tactician @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @others​

@Jeremi
Unfortunately, the girl had already wandered off, clearly having something to attend to she had just forgotten about... It seemed she was indeed in a bit of a hurry, perhaps she was just often running errands around the place?​

@Anyone Heading Inside The Gates
5GykyLP.jpg

Regardless of where anyone was headed, it appeared that they were passing by a set of buildings; they looked like the club-houses... Though, suddenly, someone appeared to be walking by, not paying much attention to everyone suddenly flocking in.
PlMwcGl.png

It was another Pioneer, though, this one kept silent; perhaps she was an introvert? Who knew, but, she had a sort of faraway look on her face, as if she were carrying the weight of the entire world's troubles with her or something like that.

3YQmZdl.png

The girl looked up, clearly surprised "N-No... I'm Lena." she stammered, looking towards Hajime a little, she seemed a bit hesitant about responding...​
Wednesday noticed yet another Pioneer yet this one she felt she may be more willing to talk to. Yet others beat her to saying anything. "I'm Wednesday" She said to the girl. "Is there any..." She paused. "Disney films here?" She asked sounding disgusted.

@york @Others

@Jeremi
Unfortunately, the girl had already wandered off, clearly having something to attend to she had just forgotten about... It seemed she was indeed in a bit of a hurry, perhaps she was just often running errands around the place?​

@Anyone Heading Inside The Gates
5GykyLP.jpg

Regardless of where anyone was headed, it appeared that they were passing by a set of buildings; they looked like the club-houses... Though, suddenly, someone appeared to be walking by, not paying much attention to everyone suddenly flocking in.
PlMwcGl.png

It was another Pioneer, though, this one kept silent; perhaps she was an introvert? Who knew, but, she had a sort of faraway look on her face, as if she were carrying the weight of the entire world's troubles with her or something like that.

tumblr_inline_n1csmoahhT1swjssh.jpg

Deciding it would be her best course of action for now, Ryoko Asakura headed toward the camp with the others. She fanned her face off again, feeling the heat immediately return after her exit from the bus. She pulled all of her hair to one side, smiling when their group ran into Lena. She knew the others were looking for Olga, but maybe this girl could help them in some form too?

"Hello there, Lena, my name is Ryoko Asakura. Do you happen to know if there's anywhere we can cool off or anything cold to drink around here?" she politely questioned. "And if not, maybe you could help me find something to tie my hair back with? It's really hot out here," she said with a cheerful chuckle. She knew finding out more about their situation was important, but she at least wanted to be comfortable while doing so.

@The Tactician @york @Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Bomb

"If there's anything I'm going to give money, it's going to be the first vending machine I see," Kyon replied to TOHSAKA, grumbling a bit. He did have a little bit of money on him, but it was practically pocket change. After all, that was all he needed, and thus, it was all he had. Just enough money for a few snacks and drinks should they come across something that would indeed dispense such things. But he wouldn't hold his breath. Nothing good happens in life after all.

"Well... I mean, I might have a few contacts that could help me out... if they find me. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there. One step at a time, as they say..."

But then again, with a normal guy like Hajime, at least, from Kyon's current point of view, he wasn't just about to mention he was acquainted with a time traveler and an alien android capable of rewriting reality. Then again, no matter what, he still wouldn't be as weird as the guy claiming to be a country or the schizophrenic psycho that won't stop screaming aimlessly.

"Hey, I wonder... Excuse me, miss, would you happen to be Olga?"

@The Tactician @york @Jeremi @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Bomb @OTHER CABIN PEEPS​
"Oh pooh...Are you forcing little old me to live with her monstrous debt for all eternity, Kyon?" She'd pout her lips in mock sadness at the mean student she had latched on to. "That's no way to treat a lady you know!"

3YQmZdl.png

The girl looked up, clearly surprised "N-No... I'm Lena." she stammered, looking towards Hajime a little, she seemed a bit hesitant about responding...
"Olga or Lena I'm sure you can tell me if there's a pool in this place. I mean...look at this sweat running down my stomach right into my navel. I'm absolutely drenched!"

@The Tactician @york @Verite @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Bomb

3YQmZdl.png

"Oh, I see," Kyon nodded, "I'm Kyon. Say, would you happen to know an Olga anywhere?" He inquired, taking off his jacket. Why was it just now that he realized that was probably the best course of action?

He slung the jacket over his shoulder, noting her reaction to Hajime. This should be interesting.

@york

3YQmZdl.png

"Excuse me, but this girl should see the infirmary," Yellow said from her Dodrio, pointing at Sukuna. "Can you point me to where it is?"

@york @The Tactician @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

Samidare
She didn't really know what was going on with this howling and pinching. Especially when Karol pinched her. ... Well, she didn't say anything about that, but it was clear she didn't really appreciate it either.
j6tUr.png

@TheBlueBurch @Bomb @Atomyk

Samidare & Anima
Brightening up, Samidare rushes to Talk with the Pioneer girl. "Hey! Where's the cafeteria in this place! I don't know what's going on, but I'm hungry!" Anima floated behind her, nodding her blank-staring head with the request.

@york
It looked like the girl had already left to attend to some business, she did mention visiting cabin 17 though...

tumblr_inline_msxabtbcEA1qz4rgp.png

Crap, I scared her! Now she's like a doe in the headlights... "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, Lena," Hajime stammered before pausing for a moment. Dammit, how do I fix this...? He pushed his hand out, holding it out for her to shake, "My name's Hajime." Smooth.

@york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay
"Sorry, we didn't mean to startle you. We were just looking for an Olga.... what's his last name?" Gary said.

@The Tactician @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @others​
Wednesday noticed yet another Pioneer yet this one she felt she may be more willing to talk to. Yet others beat her to saying anything. "I'm Wednesday" She said to the girl. "Is there any..." She paused. "Disney films here?" She asked sounding disgusted.

@york @Others

tumblr_inline_n1csmoahhT1swjssh.jpg

Deciding it would be her best course of action for now, Ryoko Asakura headed toward the camp with the others. She fanned her face off again, feeling the heat immediately return after her exit from the bus. She pulled all of her hair to one side, smiling when their group ran into Lena. She knew the others were looking for Olga, but maybe this girl could help them in some form too?

"Hello there, Lena, my name is Ryoko Asakura. Do you happen to know if there's anywhere we can cool off or anything cold to drink around here?" she politely questioned. "And if not, maybe you could help me find something to tie my hair back with? It's really hot out here," she said with a cheerful chuckle. She knew finding out more about their situation was important, but she at least wanted to be comfortable while doing so.

@The Tactician @york @Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Bomb
"Oh pooh...Are you forcing little old me to live with her monstrous debt for all eternity, Kyon?" She'd pout her lips in mock sadness at the mean student she had latched on to. "That's no way to treat a lady you know!"

"Olga or Lena I'm sure you can tell me if there's a pool in this place. I mean...look at this sweat running down my stomach right into my navel. I'm absolutely drenched!"

@The Tactician @york @Verite @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Bomb
"Oh, I see," Kyon nodded, "I'm Kyon. Say, would you happen to know an Olga anywhere?" He inquired, taking off his jacket. Why was it just now that he realized that was probably the best course of action?

He slung the jacket over his shoulder, noting her reaction to Hajime. This should be interesting.

@york
"Excuse me, but this girl should see the infirmary," Yellow said from her Dodrio, pointing at Sukuna. "Can you point me to where it is?"

@york @The Tactician @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
@Everyone Entering The Gates
Lena appeared to be calming down a little, despite the sudden spurt of attention being drawn to her, she was about to speak... However, a little girl, no older than 15 years of age suddenly popped out of the bushes.
I5ZZVZM.png

She bore an USSR shirt, and, appeared to have engaged Lena in some sort of conversation, Lena looked confused, but, suddenly... The girl pulled something from her pocket.
lrEu7X8.jpg

It was some sort of grasshopper, which clearly freaked Lena out considerably as her face suddenly paled "Eyaaaaaah!" she squeaked, running off down the path, the "USSR" girl chased after her, clearly having a little too much fun with her "small" prank. It looks like they were headed to the same direction the cabins were in though, so, would you like to head to the cabins? or perhaps just explore a little more.

It looked like the girl had already left to attend to some business, she did mention visiting cabin 17 though...

Lena appeared to be calming down a little, despite the sudden spurt of attention being drawn to her, she was about to speak... However, a little girl, no older than 15 years of age suddenly popped out of the bushes.
I5ZZVZM.png

She bore an USSR shirt, and, appeared to have engaged Lena in some sort of conversation, Lena looked confused, but, suddenly... The girl pulled something from her pocket.
lrEu7X8.jpg

It was some sort of grasshopper, which clearly freaked Lena out considerably as her face suddenly paled "Eyaaaaaah!" she squeaked, running off down the path, the "USSR" girl chased after her, clearly having a little too much fun with her "small" prank. It looks like they were headed to the same direction the cabins were in though, so, would you like to head to the cabins? or perhaps just explore a little more.

tumblr_inline_msxaawUsE91qz4rgp.png

This place just gets weirder and weirder... "Come on, let's go make sure those two don't get hurt and talk to Olga afterwards," Hajime had a bad feeling that something was gonna happen and it would somehow be blamed on him. Either way, he began to lead the way to Cabin 17 with a confused expression.

@Verite @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @Meira @york

I5ZZVZM.png

lrEu7X8.jpg

Wensday deiced to instead of explore more start looking in the cabins. She didn't want any similar events as camp Chipawa.

@york @Others

132514_95501.jpg

Seeing all the others trying to take a delicate approach to dealing with this Lena girl. But Gaara had no such patience for these things. The questions that had been directed towards her were indeed ones that Gaara wanted answers to such as where this Olga woman was and where there would be something for them to cool down. But she wasn't spewing out the answers fast enough for the sand ninja. So making his way towards her with his eyes narrowed, he sought to try and roughly grasp Lena's wrist.

"The others here have been polite in questioning you. But I'm not like them. You'll tell us what we want to know or I'll make you suffer-" Gaara was cut off as something appeared to leap from the bushes. Releasing Lena's wrist, Gaara turned to face whatever it was. Only for his frown to remain right where it was. They hadn't gotten their answers and all because of a stupid childish prank. Gaara was indeed only twelve years old, an age where kids were still mischievous but Gaara wasn't about that life. Having six or seven assassination attempts on your life and having a demon sealed away in your stomach kind of hardened you like that.

Looking over his shoulder to shoot a glare at Kyon's group, Gaara stomped his way off towards the cabins. He was sick and tired of hanging around with idiots and perhaps he'd be able to find solitude in one of these cabins.

---
SG_Beowulf_portrait.jpg

Beowulf had watched as Gaara made yet another threat against someone's life. Though thankfully it seemed Lena was far too distracted by the grasshopper to notice. Despite being a thirty seven year old dude, Beowulf couldn't help but let out a hearty chuckle at the prank. It was nice to see a sense of humor among so many serious people. That said, he wasn't exactly doing the most stellar job of watching after the sand ninja like Frank had asked him to. So motioning for Karol to hold on a second, he'd make his way after Gaara.

"Hey, threatening people isn't going to win you too many friends. But it will win you a lot of enemies. Trust me, kid. I know from experience that being a heel does nothing but get people against you. Which I mean is kind of the point but this isn't the ring!" Beowulf said not really understanding that his wrestling terminology would fall short with Gaara.

Pausing in his movement, Gaara clenched both of his hands into fists. "I honestly can't understand why you've continued to be such a pest but I'm growing tired of it. I warned you earlier that you'd suffer major consequences if you didn't leave me alone. You failed to heed them. So I''ll suggest that you make yourself scarce when I regain the use of my sand. Now, leave me be." With that Gaara continued on his way leaving Beowulf speechless. How could a kid be so cold? Karol seemed to be around the same age yet these two were like complete opposites on the totem pole of emotions. Karol was bright and energetic, this kid was gloomy and threatened to murder damn near everyone who annoyed him.

@york @Atomyk @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi

I5ZZVZM.png

lrEu7X8.jpg

132514_95501.jpg

Seeing all the others trying to take a delicate approach to dealing with this Lena girl. But Gaara had no such patience for these things. The questions that had been directed towards her were indeed ones that Gaara wanted answers to such as where this Olga woman was and where there would be something for them to cool down. But she wasn't spewing out the answers fast enough for the sand ninja. So making his way towards her with his eyes narrowed, he sought to try and roughly grasp Lena's wrist.

"The others here have been polite in questioning you. But I'm not like them. You'll tell us what we want to know or I'll make you suffer-" Gaara was cut off as something appeared to leap from the bushes. Releasing Lena's wrist, Gaara turned to face whatever it was. Only for his frown to remain right where it was. They hadn't gotten their answers and all because of a stupid childish prank. Gaara was indeed only twelve years old, an age where kids were still mischievous but Gaara wasn't about that life. Having six or seven assassination attempts on your life and having a demon sealed away in your stomach kind of hardened you like that.

Looking over his shoulder to shoot a glare at Kyon's group, Gaara stomped his way off towards the cabins. He was sick and tired of hanging around with idiots and perhaps he'd be able to find solitude in one of these cabins.

---
SG_Beowulf_portrait.jpg

Beowulf had watched as Gaara made yet another threat against someone's life. Though thankfully it seemed Lena was far too distracted by the grasshopper to notice. Despite being a thirty seven year old dude, Beowulf couldn't help but let out a hearty chuckle at the prank. It was nice to see a sense of humor among so many serious people. That said, he wasn't exactly doing the most stellar job of watching after the sand ninja like Frank had asked him to. So motioning for Karol to hold on a second, he'd make his way after Gaara.

"Hey, threatening people isn't going to win you too many friends. But it will win you a lot of enemies. Trust me, kid. I know from experience that being a heel does nothing but get people against you. Which I mean is kind of the point but this isn't the ring!" Beowulf said not really understanding that his wrestling terminology would fall short with Gaara.

Pausing in his movement, Gaara clenched both of his hands into fists. "I honestly can't understand why you've continued to be such a pest but I'm growing tired of it. I warned you earlier that you'd suffer major consequences if you didn't leave me alone. You failed to heed them. So I''ll suggest that you make yourself scarce when I regain the use of my sand. Now, leave me be." With that Gaara continued on his way leaving Beowulf speechless. How could a kid be so cold? Karol seemed to be around the same age yet these two were like complete opposites on the totem pole of emotions. Karol was bright and energetic, this kid was gloomy and threatened to murder damn near everyone who annoyed him.

Asakura frowned. "Well, that was mean. That other girl scared her away and she didn't even get a chance to answer my question." Sighing, she glanced to the others. "Well, I'm going to go look in the cabins. Anyone else want to come with?"

Asakura began to head for the cabins, smirking at the interaction Gaara had with Beowulf. "I wouldn't be so sure about that," the girl began, her real personality shining through for a moment. "Threatening others can do wonders sometimes!" she chirped, sounding a bit too excited about the idea. Realizing this, she coughed into one hand quickly to clear her tone of voice. "I-I mean, if you're a threatening sort of person, I guess..."

@The Tactician @york @Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Bomb @TheBlueBurch

tumblr_inline_nroyq1Oxdh1rqu17w_500.gif

-Was the only response that Shiki got to the yo-yo comment before the gates finally swung open and Blake quietly dropped out of the the tree-

tumblr_inline_nk97p1D5cV1t8mmww.gif

"Uh... I dunno... I woke up in one of the seats! The last thing I remember was falling asleep in my bed." The girl said, scratching her head a little, this all seemed a bit strange, but, yet familiar to her... She glanced over at the other girl, the one wearing a hoodie. "Whaddaya think, Sophie?"
jfJZUov.png

In response, Sophie seemed to shrug a little "No idea... But... We should probably head inside... It's really hot out here." she said, fanning her face a little... Well, she wasn't wrong, not to mention the AC in the bus had turned itself off by now.
"..."

Was... was that...?

"Ruby???"

Blake was across the ground separating them in a flash, her head swimming with all sorts of questions that couldn't decide which order to come out of her mouth as she skidded to a halt in front of her leader(?) and just kind of... stared for a few seconds as her brain caught up.

"...That is you, right?" she finally settled on, wincing slightly at the loudness of Krieg nearby.

@york @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @all the people I missed who were next to these people

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Wensday deiced to instead of explore more start looking in the cabins. She didn't want any similar events as camp Chipawa.

@york @Others
tumblr_inline_msxaawUsE91qz4rgp.png

This place just gets weirder and weirder... "Come on, let's go make sure those two don't get hurt and talk to Olga afterwards," Hajime had a bad feeling that something was gonna happen and it would somehow be blamed on him.

@Verite @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @Meira @york
132514_95501.jpg

---
SG_Beowulf_portrait.jpg

Asakura frowned. "Well, that was mean. That other girl scared her away and she didn't even get a chance to answer my question." Sighing, she glanced to the others. "Well, I'm going to go look in the cabins. Anyone else want to come with?"

Asakura began to head for the cabins, smirking at the interaction Gaara had with Beowulf. "I wouldn't be so sure about that," the girl began, her real personality shining through for a moment. "Threatening others can do wonders sometimes!" she chirped, sounding a bit too excited about the idea. Realizing this, she coughed into one hand quickly to clear her tone of voice. "I-I mean, if you're a threatening sort of person, I guess..."

@The Tactician @york @Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Bomb @TheBlueBurch

yJqHU1e.jpg

@Raven
Wednesday found that the cabins were locked; even the ones that appeared to be vacant, perhaps Olga Dmitrievna held the keys?

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Bomb @TheBlueBurch
Everyone appeared to have arrived at the cabins! Though, as they were walking by, someone bumped into Hajime rather abruptly, confirming his feeling.
Gzo5CJz.png

"Why don't you watch where you're going... Idiot!" She hissed, despite her hostile demeanor, it was uncertain if it was actually Hajime's fault for bumping into her... She wore her Pioneer uniform in an, well, strange manner to put it lightly, but, one couldn't get a glimpse of her for too long, as she stomped off past the group soon enough, one could hear faint talking coming from cabin 17.​

I5ZZVZM.png

lrEu7X8.jpg

"... is that normal here?" Gary said, continuing to head over too the cabin.

@cabin 17 folks​

After some running around on Dodrio, Yellow dropped off Sukuna in the infirmary and regrouped with the others.

"I guess I'll go to the cabins too..."

@The Tactician @york @Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @TheBlueBurch
"Welcome back to the par- Uuf!"
yJqHU1e.jpg

@Raven
Wednesday found that the cabins were locked; even the ones that appeared to be vacant, perhaps Olga Dmitrievna held the keys?

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Bomb @TheBlueBurch
Everyone appeared to have arrived at the cabins! Though, as they were walking by, someone bumped into Hajime rather abruptly, confirming his feeling.
Gzo5CJz.png

"Why don't you watch where you're going... Idiot!" She hissed, despite her hostile demeanor, it was uncertain if it was actually Hajime's fault for bumping into her... She wore her Pioneer uniform in an, well, strange manner to put it lightly, but, one couldn't get a glimpse of her for too long, as she stomped off past the group soon enough, one could hear faint talking coming from cabin 17.​
tumblr_inline_msxajzKDXa1qz4rgp.png

Once upon a time, Hajime would have been scared of the girl's rage. Too bad he's gotten the point where he wasn't very fearful unless there was actual violence, "Funny that the girl who's using one eye instead of two is calling me the idiot. It's called depth perception, look it up," Not waiting for her to turn back and chase him, he headed up to cabin 17 and knocked on the door, "Excuse us, but is a Miss Olga there? We need some help."

@Verite @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @Meira @york @Bomb

yJqHU1e.jpg

@Raven

Gzo5CJz.png

"What was with her? Didn't she bump into him?" Gary said.

Oh well, time to knock on the door.

"Olga? Hello?"

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @TheBlueBurch

Wednesday found it odd. The cabins seemed locked. She deiced to see who might have the keys she began to look for this Olga Dmitrievna.

@york

"What was with her? Didn't she bump into him?" Gary said.

Oh well, time to knock on the door.

"Olga? Hello?"

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @TheBlueBurch
tumblr_inline_msxake7f0B1qz4rgp.png

"Who knows, Gary," Hajime shrugged, irritated a bit by the girl. I always have to put up with this sort of thing... "Let's just find Olga. I need to give her something along with asking questions if she's in charge of this place."

@Verite @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @Meira @york @Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Josh M

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.