• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_inline_nroyq1Oxdh1rqu17w_500.gif

-Was the only response that Shiki got to the yo-yo comment before the gates finally swung open and Blake quietly dropped out of the the tree-

"..."

Was... was that...?

"Ruby???"

Blake was across the ground separating them in a flash, her head swimming with all sorts of questions that couldn't decide which order to come out of her mouth as she skidded to a halt in front of her leader(?) and just kind of... stared for a few seconds as her brain caught up.

"...That is you, right?" she finally settled on, wincing slightly at the loudness of Krieg nearby.

@york @OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @all the people I missed who were next to these people
f1baGnw.png

"Blaaake!" Ruby shouted, she looked pretty ecstatic to say the least to see Blake suddenly hop down from a tree, dashing towards her quickly, and hugging Blake... After a moment, what Blake was actually saying registered with her "Heh... Of course it's me Blakey!" she said, giggling a little.
PhgohRA.png

Sophie stood back somewhere, smiling in a friendly, but, slightly nervous manner, waving a little "Hi.." she said... It seemed that she and Ruby knew each other, but, they've probably met outside of Beacon Academy.​

Yukio nodded. "Yes. We may as well now go inside the gates." The threatening man seemed a little less threatening, but she kept her guard up. For stranger, more sudden things, have happened in her lifetime before.

"And," she turned to Bill, "it is Yu-key-oh, please." Nothing irritated her more than the westerners who would not bother to try to correctly pronounce, especially names. She hoped Bill would not be one of those.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Infinatis

"I think the demon is trying to annoy us." Cecil said. "He called me Seashell when my name is not all that hard to pronounce, Yukio. He knows our names perfectly fine, he just doesn't want to use them, because he knows it will get on our nerves." Cecil straightened his cape/scarf. "Well, let us proceed into the camp, then!" Cecil said
Walking into the camp.

@Infinatis @york

tumblr_inline_msxake7f0B1qz4rgp.png

"Who knows, Gary," Hajime shrugged, irritated a bit by the girl. I always have to put up with this sort of thing... "Let's just find Olga. I need to give her something along with asking questions if she's in charge of this place."

@Verite @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @Meira @york @Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Josh M

"... is that normal here?" Gary said, continuing to head over too the cabin.

@cabin 17 folks​
"What was with her? Didn't she bump into him?" Gary said.

Oh well, time to knock on the door.

"Olga? Hello?"

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Josh M @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @TheBlueBurch
Wednesday found it odd. The cabins seemed locked. She deiced to see who might have the keys she began to look for this Olga Dmitrievna.

@york
tumblr_inline_msxake7f0B1qz4rgp.png

"Who knows, Gary," Hajime shrugged, irritated a bit by the girl. I always have to put up with this sort of thing... "Let's just find Olga. I need to give her something along with asking questions if she's in charge of this place."

@Verite @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @Meira @york @Bomb @TheBlueBurch @Josh M
"Sure, why not. Seems like it's time to explore this place...or something along those lines." Yato replied with a shrug.

@Wedge Antilles @Korra @Mighty Roman
@Infinatis @The Silver Paladin @Meira
It looks like a group had headed to cabin 17 already, would you like to join them?
@Cabin 17 folks!
hcP12rH.jpg

A faint conversation could be heard inside, and as they approached, the words became audible "Ulyana! When will you ever learn to behave yourself!... *sigh* Anyways, just stop teasing Lena! Now, off you go!" the purple haired girl from earlier quickly left the cabin, following by the "USSR" girl, who was clearly the one being addressed as "Ulyana". The two headed off in different directions as the Camp leader finally emerged from the Cabin, she looked a bit surprised to see so many people gathered here at once.
j8iqTd0.png

"Oh! Hello Pioneers! What do you need?" She asked, looking inquiringly at the group gathered in front of her; it was like she had just experienced a small change in her schedule... Though, one had to wonder... Where did Semyon go? He must have stopped by the Cabin too, right?

It looks like a group had headed to cabin 17 already, would you like to join them?
@Cabin 17 folks!
hcP12rH.jpg

A faint conversation could be heard inside, and as they approached, the words became audible "Ulyana! When will you ever learn to behave yourself!... *sigh* Anyways, just stop teasing Lena! Now, off you go!" the purple haired girl from earlier quickly left the cabin, following by the "USSR" girl, who was clearly the one being addressed as "Ulyana". The two headed off in different directions as the Camp leader finally emerged from the Cabin, she looked a bit surprised to see so many people gathered here at once.
j8iqTd0.png

"Oh! Hello Pioneers! What do you need?" She asked, looking inquiringly at the group gathered in front of her; it was like she had just experienced a small change in her schedule... Though, one had to wonder... Where did Semyon go? He must have stopped by the Cabin too, right?
Wednesday looked at the woman. "Mama the doors to the cabins appear locked. Could we by chance enter them?" She asked hoping to get keys or a way in.

@york @OTHERS THAT MAY HAD FOLLOWED

f1baGnw.png

"Blaaake!" Ruby shouted, she looked pretty ecstatic to say the least to see Blake suddenly hop down from a tree, dashing towards her quickly, and hugging Blake... After a moment, what Blake was actually saying registered with her "Heh... Of course it's me Blakey!" she said, giggling a little.
PhgohRA.png

Sophie stood back somewhere, smiling in a friendly, but, slightly nervous manner, waving a little "Hi.." she said... It seemed that she and Ruby knew each other, but, they've probably met outside of Beacon Academy.​
The question apparently came from mid hug as Blake's own dash met Ruby's head on, the ensuing attackle hug almost knocking Blake off her feet as let out a small 'oof!' in surprise that was followed by a breathless giggle as she returned the hug with a tight squeeze. Her eyes drifted shut as she took a deep breath, and the tenseness in her shoulders slowly faded along with the ensuing exhale as she held her teammate close.

Theraputic wonders that a hug from one of the Rose-Xiao Long sisters could provide aside, the simple fact that one of her teammates was here with her turned this whole mess from a daunting, terrifying, and confusing task to get home to... well, a daunting, terrifying and confusing task to get home still, but with one of the few people she'd willingly opened her doors to ever since she'd become dissillusioned with both the White Fang and humanity.

After a few more seconds of just absorbing the emotional warmth of the hug, she took another breath and separated slightly (or at least tried anyways), a small frown on her face as she regarded her leader. "Why didn't you tell me that you were having the same dreams I was-"

Unless she wasn't.

Like mentioned earlier, Blake was quick witted when she wanted to be. Ruby would of had no reason to keep it secret if she was having the same problem Blake was, and if everyone had the same dreams before ending up here, and they were pulled from multiple worlds... there was a chance, and probably a good one, that this wasn't even the same Ruby from her own world.

After a few more seconds of thought, she decided that didn't matter. Just because it wasn't her Ruby, didn't mean it wasn't Ruby Rose, one of the kindest and bravest students at Beacon. Barring some serious twists in the world that this Ruby was from, there wasn't any reason to trust her less.

All this serious thinking aside, Sophie's nervous wave and hello was a sharp jolt of a reminder that Blake had just turned into an emotional, huggy, and maybe slightly teary eyed mess in front of all the others that had stayed back. Not going to do wonders for her intimidating demeanor, and she quickly broke the hug with a small cough and gave Sophie a short nod of greeting as she stared her down with mild suspicion.

"Are you a friend of Ruby's?"

@york @whoever else be near the hugfest

@Cabin 17 folks!
hcP12rH.jpg

j8iqTd0.png

"Hello." Gary greeted back. "May I ask on why we are here? One day I was reading a message, then after that I found myself on the bus here."

@The Tactician @Kaykay @i forgot who else was at cabin 17 :P​

@Anyone Who's Looking For Olga Dmitrievna
hcP12rH.jpg

j8iqTd0.png

tumblr_inline_msxadrdQhF1qz4rgp.png

Finally, someone who's in charge. "No, well, your camp probably thinks we are," Hajime started off, trying to carefully word things, "You see, none of us know how we get here and none are originally from this time. Hell, I'm from Japan in the 2000s, not the Soviet Union and the 80s, yet I'm somehow here," He sighed, realizing how crazy he sounded. This is going to be a hard-sell.

"I know this sounds crazy, but please, believe us," He opened up his bag and pulled out a file, one that seemed to have a photo of himself, "And... Please, read this when you have some time. It'll be good to know in case of an emergency with me that involves any certain mood swings."

"Oh!" He realized that she had mentioned Lena inside and knew he had to ask about her, "Hey, is Lena okay? We were trying to talk to her, but she was chased off by one of the campers..."

@Cabin 17 folks!
hcP12rH.jpg

j8iqTd0.png

Cecil shook his head. "Cabin 17 seems like where people are. What do you say?"

Cecil had already begun heading to Cabin 17.

@Mari @Cabin 17 @why can't I hold all these tags?

Strangely, Yellow would notice that there was an upside-down bowl that Golem was carrying instead of Sukuna. Well, where did she go? Something shifted under the upside-down bowl....

@Kaykay @The Tactician @anybody I don't know who's near Sukuna.​

The question apparently came from mid hug as Blake's own dash met Ruby's head on, the ensuing attackle hug almost knocking Blake off her feet as let out a small 'oof!' in surprise that was followed by a breathless giggle as she returned the hug with a tight squeeze. Her eyes drifted shut as she took a deep breath, and the tenseness in her shoulders slowly faded along with the ensuing exhale as she held her teammate close.

Theraputic wonders that a hug from one of the Rose-Xiao Long sisters could provide aside, the simple fact that one of her teammates was here with her turned this whole mess from a daunting, terrifying, and confusing task to get home to... well, a daunting, terrifying and confusing task to get home still, but with one of the few people she'd willingly opened her doors to ever since she'd become dissillusioned with both the White Fang and humanity.

After a few more seconds of just absorbing the emotional warmth of the hug, she took another breath and separated slightly (or at least tried anyways), a small frown on her face as she regarded her leader. "Why didn't you tell me that you were having the same dreams I was-"

Unless she wasn't.

Like mentioned earlier, Blake was quick witted when she wanted to be. Ruby would of had no reason to keep it secret if she was having the same problem Blake was, and if everyone had the same dreams before ending up here, and they were pulled from multiple worlds... there was a chance, and probably a good one, that this wasn't even the same Ruby from her own world.

After a few more seconds of thought, she decided that didn't matter. Just because it wasn't her Ruby, didn't mean it wasn't Ruby Rose, one of the kindest and bravest students at Beacon. Barring some serious twists in the world that this Ruby was from, there wasn't any reason to trust her less.

All this serious thinking aside, Sophie's nervous wave and hello was a sharp jolt of a reminder that Blake had just turned into an emotional, huggy, and maybe slightly teary eyed mess in front of all the others that had stayed back. Not going to do wonders for her intimidating demeanor, and she quickly broke the hug with a small cough and gave Sophie a short nod of greeting as she stared her down with mild suspicion.

"Are you a friend of Ruby's?"

@york @whoever else be near the hugfest
Ruby looked a little guilty "Heh... I guess I kinda forgot..." she said, she tilted her head a little, turning to Sophie... Though, at Blake's question, Sophie seemed to look away a little, as awkward as ever when it came to meeting new people "I'm Sophie... And... I've recently enrolled in Beacon Academy." she said timidly; it was evident that the weapon strapped to her back was indeed crafted in the world of remnant; it was capable of "transforming" itself into various forms, though, it didn't look like it could become some sort of melee weapon... It must have been a custom-built one.​

Round 1 - Beyond The Gates
Anyone, whether chilling on the side of the road, or inside the bus, or just wandering aimlessly beyond the horizon would find their attention drawn by two distinct individuals... They seemed awfully familiar really; a young looking girl arrived first, wearing a peculiar looking skirt, she practically rushed out of the bus... It was a wonder no-one had noticed her before.
KKXoLc4.png

"Alright team! Today we-..." she stopped briefly, looking around a few times; it appeared it had only just dawned on her that she wasn't in the environment she thought she was...
DM0CMIo.gif

"... This isn't Beacon... Is it?" She asked blankly... As if on cue, some other person stepped out, yawning quietly, it looked like she too had just woken up; it was quite unusual to have missed two individuals on the bus, but, someone, everyone had managed it.
jfJZUov.png

She carried a strange weapon strapped to her back, but, at first sight, it looked like some sort of sniper rifle with bright yellow bits here and there... Though, it didn't look like any model from Earth, in fact, it looked like it came from the same place that girl in red had.
fool_s_gold__rwby_style_gun__by_blaze_drag-d7r9uj1.png
She turned towards the red haired girl "Looks like we're thrown into Russia... But... We've gone back at least 30 years in time..." she said... The girl in red sort of nodded, and was about to speak some more, but, just then... The gates creaked open, and a girl wearing a Pioneer uniform stepped out.
qfNgN3B.png

She looked a little surprised actually to see the considerably sized crowd gathered at the gates "Hi... You must be new arrivals, right?" she asked, it would appear that there was no longer a barrier preventing entrance to the camp gates. Upon realizing this, Semyon blushed as he ran forwards "Er... Excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?" he asked, "Past the two clubhouse buildings, then to the left." she said, smiling kindly as she stepped to the side, allowing Semyon to zip past... Welp, looks like he's off already. The girl turned back to the other arrivals, looking at them with a sense of interest; some of the items they carried after all weren't from her time period, but, it didn't seem to bother her greatly at all.

There were three options here:

A) Talk With The Pioneer girl: Perhaps she could have some answers? Or at least allow you to get better bearings about this place?
B) Head Inside The Gates: If you don't want to strike up a conversation with the Pioneer girl, there's always the option of exploring on your own, though, one may have a bit of trouble navigating at first.
C) Stay At The Bus Stop: It seems a little cooler inside the gates, but, if you really wish to stay at the bus stop for whatever reason, you can... It'll probably be very boring though.

Remember: Bold and underline your choice!

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Speirs would notice the immediate change As he looked t the Pioneer girl with a questioning look as he ignored her, before whistling to Luz to go through the gate as Speirs Walked inside the Pioner camp

Luz followed behind aswell, before walking up to Neo and picking up his radio as he winked at her playfully "Into the hay stack." As he then proceeded to put the radio on his back, he would raise the Carbine in a cautious manner as he walked Into the Pioneer camp, with Speirs

@Gummi Bunnies @york

"Sure, why not. Seems like it's time to explore this place...or something along those lines." Yato replied with a shrug.

@Wedge Antilles @Korra @Mighty Roman

"Yeah, it's probably a good idea to figure this place out. Those other guys are already doing that, it seems." Alex walked along with this group inside of the gates, and while walking, he grinned at Yato.

"By the way, you owe me ten cents."

@york @Lizzy @Mighty Roman @Korra

Reactions: Takumi
Speirs would notice the immediate change As he looked t the Pioneer girl with a questioning look as he ignored her, before whistling to Luz to go through the gate as Speirs Walked inside the Pioner camp

Luz followed behind aswell, before walking up to Neo and picking up his radio as he winked at her playfully "Into the hay stack." As he then proceeded to put the radio on his back, he would raise the Carbine in a cautious manner as he walked Into the Pioneer camp, with Speirs

@Gummi Bunnies @york
Neo decided to go along with this crowd, headed into pioneer camp.[/I]

@ResistingTheEnlightened @york

There didn't seem to be anywhere to go but inside the gate, so Karol happily followed the others into the camp. He patted his bag with content as he went, as if needing to remind himself he still had it every so often. Of course, he certainly did need it, and Karol would have been quite lost without it. He wouldn't be able live up to anyone's expectations if he didn't have the bodhi blastia engraved on it, and for that reason alone it was incredibly valuable. Besides, Rita would kill him if he lost a blastia, even if they were on the verge of making them all go away.

"I'll... I don't need you to stand behind me, b-but it'll certainly help! Hehe... we'll be a team!"

Karol found himself marvelling at the camp once they passed through the gate. It all looked rather beautiful under the sun's rays. It reminded Karol of Halure, of the bright blue skies and the foliage that almost seemed magical. There didn't seem to be a cherry tree in sight, but maybe that was for the best. Karol didn't have the greatest memories of that tree, no matter how beautiful it was nowadays. Still, the image of Estelle curing it had been a sight to see...

When the club-houses came into sight, Karol became a bit entranced by them. He ignored the two girls that appeared for now, wandering over to one of the building's doors. He gazed idly upon the sign by the entrance, scowling as he tried to read the words laid out before him. He held a hand up and rubbed his palm over the words, as if that would magically transform them into a language he understood. Karol was actually aware of the few languages that he believed were spoken on Terca Lumireis, so it was incredibly odd to him that the words didn't at least suggest a language he knew of. Was this an ancient language he was dealing with? Oh, man, if only Rita were here to see this...

He was drawn back toward the group's conversation when one of the girls screamed out in horror. He looked disgusted himself once he saw the grasshopper, not being a big fan of bugs. Actually, that was understatement, Karol completely hated them! He reached into his bag to make sure he still had his trusty bug spray. He pulled it out now and walked back to join Beowulf, but that was when Gaara decided to be a total stinkbrain and be rude to Karol's friend. Not that they had really known each other that long, but Beowulf had already taught him so much in so little time! They had to look out for each other, even against mean ol' scary kids.

ukNFr7B.png

"H-Hey! Hold up!" Karol stalked after Gaara, holding out his bug spray as if he intended to use it as a weapon. "What's with you? No one likes a scary grump! You should say sorry to my friend... He's Beowulf, okay? He deserves more respect than that!"

Karol thought he would be more scared standing up to Gaara, but he knew he was in the right here! Karol would never back down from someone trying to hurt his friends. The boy held his free hand in the air, pointing it toward the sky.

"AROOOOOO!"

@york @TheBlueBurch @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi

Ruby looked a little guilty "Heh... I guess I kinda forgot..." she said, she tilted her head a little, turning to Sophie... Though, at Blake's question, Sophie seemed to look away a little, as awkward as ever when it came to meeting new people "I'm Sophie... And... I've recently enrolled in Beacon Academy." she said timidly; it was evident that the weapon strapped to her back was indeed crafted in the world of remnant; it was capable of "transforming" itself into various forms, though, it didn't look like it could become some sort of melee weapon... It must have been a custom-built one.​
She smirked and rufflled Ruby's hair with a small shake of her head. "Don't worry about it. I've got a feeling it wouldn't have mattered either way. And really?" She asked in turn to Sophie as she affixed the other girl with an analytical stare for a few seconds...

...before she slowly nodded. If she was a friend of Ruby's, chances are she was ok. "I'll look forward to seeing you there then when we get out of... whatever this is. So" she said as she crossed her arms and glanced at the gate. "I guess we don't have much of a choice but to head in."

If she was being completely honest, while this whole situation still sucked at least a small part of her wanted to finally see what was behind the stupid gate she'd spent weeks dreaming about

@york

@Gummi Bunnies @york
@Atomyk
It appeared that a good portion of the people were gathered at Cabin 17's doorstep, bombarding the young looking camp leader with questions, would you like to join them?
Wednesday looked at the woman. "Mama the doors to the cabins appear locked. Could we by chance enter them?" She asked hoping to get keys or a way in.

@york @OTHERS THAT MAY HAD FOLLOWED
tumblr_inline_msxadrdQhF1qz4rgp.png

Finally, someone who's in charge. "No, well, your camp probably thinks we are," Hajime started off, trying to carefully word things, "You see, none of us know how we get here and none are originally from this time. Hell, I'm from Japan in the 2000s, not the Soviet Union and the 80s, yet I'm somehow here," He sighed, realizing how crazy he sounded. This is going to be a hard-sell.

"I know this sounds crazy, but please, believe us," He opened up his bag and pulled out a file, one that seemed to have a photo of himself, "And... Please, read this when you have some time. It'll be good to know in case of an emergency with me that involves any certain mood swings."

"Oh!" He realized that she had mentioned Lena inside and knew he had to ask about her, "Hey, is Lena okay? We were trying to talk to her, but she was chased off by one of the campers..."

Cecil shook his head. "Cabin 17 seems like where people are. What do you say?"

Cecil had already begun heading to Cabin 17.

@Mari @Cabin 17 @why can't I hold all these tags?
@Cabin 17 folks
kOz3k2s.png

Olga paused for a moment, looking a little confused "Has everyone gone crazy?" she said, a perplexed look crossing her face... It appears that the young camp leader had no idea what the talk about time travel and different dimensions are, as if they had all just lifed on the same planet that she was right now all their lives. After a moment, she shook her head "Nevermind that... You all need to pick cabins!" she declared before any more questions could be asked, it was hard to tell if she was feigning ignorance, or if she was truly confused, but, the latter seemed more likely. She dug around in her pockets, eventually handing everyone that had gathered here a map "Remember, once you pick a cabin, you're stuck with it! There's not enough room for everyone to live alone, so, pick a partner! Or find one in one of the cabins!" she explained. She paused for a moment to let it sink in "Now, off you go, Pioneers!" she declared, waving her hands a little in a melodramatic fashion, more or less dismissing everyone nearby.
NOTE: The cabins with "heads" on them are occupied! But you can still bunk with ones that have only one (head) occupant! Makre sure to indicate clearly which cabins your characters will be living in so I can add their head icons in there!
EsVEDTW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.