Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh... A 2 on 1 is about to begin. Interesting. And two of my favorite people on the bus are allying! Yugioh! Catch! Can I ask why you all are fighting? Said Bill as he threw a glass of water to Yukio.

@The Silver Paladin @Mari @Krieg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mari
Babyface? What was a babyface? Karol felt as if he should have bee concerned by that, but Beowulf was heaping such praise on him that it quickly became forgotten. "Heck yeah! They'll be shaking in their boots at the sight of me! Then they'll know the name, Brave Vesperia!" Karol lifted a finger at Beowulf's confusion, preparing an explanation inside his head. "You see... I run an entire guild! We're called Brave Vesperia and it's gonna be the biggest guild in Dhangrest some day! It's named after the biggest star in the sky, you know. In Brave Vesperia, we do all sorts of work, like helping those in need and... finding missing objects, and delivering justice and stuff! So, you see... I've got to be the absolute strongest! I've got to be the great role model! I have fight injustice wherever I go! I represent an entire guild, and nothing will stop us!"

Putting his broadsword away into his too-large bag, Karol balled his fists and brought them close to his chest. He prepared for a great big--

"AROOOOOO!"

His excitement getting the better of him, Karol reached out and pinched Samidare's arm. "... Huh? You didn't wake up... I guess pinching actually doesn't work that often when I'm dreaming, now that I think about it." Karol was used to having some vivid dreams, but this one was totally out of this world. It was actually kind of boring in comparison to most dreams he'd had. Where were the dragons? Where was the cake? This whole experience was actually turning out to be entirely lame outside of of meeting Beowulf. "Anyway, I can stand any heat! I've trekked across a desert before!"

Karol posed, putting his hands on his hips. He seemed pretty smug with himself, at least until his stomach audibly growled.

dcMjEjw.png

"O-Oh... I guess I shouldn't have thought about cake."

@TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @Bomb @Meira

• Useful
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Hank wiped the sweet off his face with his ascot as he thought up a plan

"Yeah, we can't waste the battery, so here's my idea, we move the post towards some shade. Why ? Simple, we'll have less reason to you the a/c. Secondly, we need to look for blanks and such to cover the best during the day. If we are using this as shelter, we should be living in style. After that we need to find food and start a fire. "
tumblr_inline_n1cspmgiJ31swjssh.jpg

"I think it might be worth it," Asakura admitted to Kyon. "With the AC we won't overheat and sweat as much, so we won't need as much water to drink. At least, that's my opinion on the matter." She glanced at Hank. "But I do agree we should see if this vehicle moves. Hank's idea of moving it into the shade could be helpful." Ryoko moved over by one of the vents, letting the air blow on her face as she closed her eyes. "At least, if we even can find any shade..."

@Verite @Josh M @Jeremi

Shukaku.full.430419.jpg

From where he was laying in the grass, Gaara looked up at the sky contemplating. Shukaku had finally broken through the 'inner barrier' Gaara had erected in his mind
to try and lessen the impact of the demon's prattling.

"Still got yourself all tied up in a knot over that chick consoling you, huh? I don't know why it wasn't clear as the great blue sky to you, kid. Look at her attire. The black mixed in with the purple? Traditional colors for stealth and for assassinations, I'd bet! Blends in well with the night. Think back to all the other attempts on your life, kid. They were always the people you least suspected. The people who were kind to you and gave you a chance despite being the biggest freak of all!"

Shukaku chided as he continued to taunt Gaara from behind his barrier within Gaara's psyche.

"You gotta start learning how to cut loose! No one matters but you! I would have hoped you learned that lesson after your fateful encounter with your uncle! But I suppose you got a thicker head than I thought, Kid. Everyone else is an obstacle in your path and if they won't move? Then you crush em until they're nothing but drops of blood spewing down from above. Look at that other girl if you want any more proof on why you should stop caring so much about what one too many zippers said to you! The dame in the kimono knows the score. She knows that you're not going to get far on breaking down like some kind of mental patient. You get further by being merciless and murdering anyone who dares oppose you! So, spare me the dramatic sob-story! If you won't start living for you then I will!"

Gaara's inner self who was still stuck in the black void of his own consciousness looked down at his hands. At first nothing seemed to be different. But it didn't take long before blood began running down from Gaara's hands. Of course, this wasn't his blood. It was the collected blood of all those that had the misfortune to run into Gaara as an enemy.

He seemed at a loss for words. Shukaku was right in the regard that no one had ever truly been there for Gaara. They had all been ruses, deceitful lies made to gain Gaara's trust to allow them to get in close and try to kill him. All so the leader of the Sand Village and Gaara's father could see if his son could handle Shukaku's power. The only person who had ever loved him had been his mother but now even she was gone, taken away from him. All that was left was Shukaku. The entity that had been implanted within him while he still resided within his mother.

Growing annoyed by the fact that Gaara had apparently been shocked into silence, the Tailed Beast lunged forward, his jaws opening to let out as massive roar as Gaara was knocked off his feet and sent skidding across the mental plain.

shukaku_and_gaara_by_narutopants-d5y73nu.jpg

"YOU STILL AREN'T GETTING THE BIGGER PICTURE HERE ARE YA?! I'M SICK OF HAVING TO TRY AND SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU! THESE PEOPLE DON'T MATTER! NONE OF THEM MATTER! NOT THE IDIOT WITH THE SEVERED ARM, NOT THE BOWTIE WEARING BROAD, AND NOT THE CHICK WITH THE KNIFE! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO MEANS ANYTHING AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL ALIVE! DON'T YOU?"

"I-I..."

"THAT'S NOT THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR, BUB! I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU DO!"

"I do! I'll spill their blood and their death will give meaning to my existence. It'll be reason for me to keep on living. It'll sustain me because if I am to have a purpose in this world as everyone else, my purpose will be to kill all others and make myself feel alive!"

"Exactly! No one knows you better than yourself! Letting anyone get close to you is just giving them the grand tour to your weakness! We can't have that, now can we? Hahahaha! Listen to me kid and we'll run this joint!" Shukaku cackled before leaning back as he began to fan himself with one of his claws.

"Now that we're both on the same page, how's about you stop laying around like a bump on a log and get to somewhere cool. I'm practically roasting in here!"

"Like the tree?"

"Like the tree-No! Check out that where the rest of this band of misfits migrated off to. There must be a reason they're all mingling together there. Could be something to cool us both off. Now, why don't you get to it! Woohoo!"

Well, that was enough to convince Gaara. Pushing himself up from the grass, he turned back towards the bus and started to make his way towards it. He was unaware of the AC that was currently running. But perhaps it'd solve his and Shukaku's heat problem. If anyone stood in his way in getting there? Then, he'd deal with them with or without sand.

gaara2.jpg

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @busgroup.​
"Find food and start a fire... It's like we're really on a camping trip," Kyon muttered, wiping some sweat off his brow, "A camping trip with people I don't know, and worse, Asakura," He said, sighing. This was gonna be a pain.

"Alright, then. If you wanna move this to the shade, be my guest. Go ahead," he said to Hank, sitting down on one of the seats. It was funny. He was so used to doing grunt work ordered by Haruhi that it felt odd being the one giving out orders while sitting on his ass for once. It was almost nice. Could he get used to it? He thought of doing something like snapping his fingers or clapping his hands and saying "Chop chop!" but decided against it, deciding that was... just too rude. Well, rudeness never stopped Haruhi, or really anything for that matter, so perhaps that was why. She simply had no limits.

He glanced at Gaara and then looked away.

Damn, that kid was creepy. Not messing with him. He wasn't about to be the victim of the next Grudge movie.

@TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BUS GROUP YO

Babyface? What was a babyface? Karol felt as if he should have bee concerned by that, but Beowulf was heaping such praise on him that it quickly became forgotten. "Heck yeah! They'll be shaking in their boots at the sight of me! Then they'll know the name, Brave Vesperia!" Karol lifted a finger at Beowulf's confusion, preparing an explanation inside his head. "You see... I run an entire guild! We're called Brave Vesperia and it's gonna be the biggest guild in Dhangrest some day! It's named after the biggest star in the sky, you know. In Brave Vesperia, we do all sorts of work, like helping those in need and... finding missing objects, and delivering justice and stuff! So, you see... I've got to be the absolute strongest! I've got to be the great role model! I have fight injustice wherever I go! I represent an entire guild, and nothing will stop us!"

Putting his broadsword away into his too-large bag, Karol balled his fists and brought them close to his chest. He prepared for a great big--

"AROOOOOO!"

His excitement getting the better of him, Karol reached out and pinched Samidare's arm. "... Huh? You didn't wake up... I guess pinching actually doesn't work that often when I'm dreaming, now that I think about it." Karol was used to having some vivid dreams, but this one was totally out of this world. It was actually kind of boring in comparison to most dreams he'd had. Where were the dragons? Where was the cake? This whole experience was actually turning out to be entirely lame outside of of meeting Beowulf. "Anyway, I can stand any heat! I've trekked across a desert before!"

Karol posed, putting his hands on his hips. He seemed pretty smug with himself, at least until his stomach audibly growled.

dcMjEjw.png

"O-Oh... I guess I shouldn't have thought about cake."

@TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @Bomb @Meira
"Even if you have trekked through deserts, standing in the open sun is bad for you." Orie replied concerned. "Come, let's see if we can find some cover under the tree." Saying that Orie would head towards the tree that for the moment was housing Blake and Shiki.

"Hello, I hope you don't mind if we seek some cover from the heat." Orie replied to the two girls in the tree. "My name is Orie, it's a pleasure to meet you."

@TheBlueBurch @Atomyk @Bomb @Meira @OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer

"Find food and start a fire... It's like we're really on a camping trip," Kyon muttered, wiping some sweat off his brow, "A camping trip with people I don't know, and worse, Asakura," He said, sighing. This was gonna be a pain.

"Alright, then. If you wanna move this to the shade, be my guest. Go ahead," he said to Hank, sitting down on one of the seats. It was funny. He was so used to doing grunt work ordered by Haruhi that it felt odd being the one giving out orders while sitting on his ass for once. It was almost nice. Could he get used to it? He thought of doing something like snapping his fingers or clapping his hands and saying "Chop chop!" but decided against it, deciding that was... just too rude. Well, rudeness never stopped Haruhi, or really anything for that matter, so perhaps that was why. She simply had no limits.

He glanced at Gaara and then looked away.

Damn, that kid was creepy. Not messing with him. He wasn't about to be the victim of the next Grudge movie.

@TheBlueBurch @Jeremi @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BUS GROUP YO
"Ugh move again? Make up your minds." TOHSAKA groaned and laid down in the seat letting her feet dangle over towards the middle corridor. "It's so nice and cold in here...So what if the battery dies? At least we wont be sweating like a bunch of pigs in the mean time."

@TheBlueBurch @Verite @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Round 1 - Beyond The Gates
Anyone, whether chilling on the side of the road, or inside the bus, or just wandering aimlessly beyond the horizon would find their attention drawn by two distinct individuals... They seemed awfully familiar really; a young looking girl arrived first, wearing a peculiar looking skirt, she practically rushed out of the bus... It was a wonder no-one had noticed her before.
KKXoLc4.png

"Alright team! Today we-..." she stopped briefly, looking around a few times; it appeared it had only just dawned on her that she wasn't in the environment she thought she was...
DM0CMIo.gif

"... This isn't Beacon... Is it?" She asked blankly... As if on cue, some other person stepped out, yawning quietly, it looked like she too had just woken up; it was quite unusual to have missed two individuals on the bus, but, someone, everyone had managed it.
jfJZUov.png

She carried a strange weapon strapped to her back, but, at first sight, it looked like some sort of sniper rifle with bright yellow bits here and there... Though, it didn't look like any model from Earth, in fact, it looked like it came from the same place that girl in red had.
fool_s_gold__rwby_style_gun__by_blaze_drag-d7r9uj1.png
She turned towards the red haired girl "Looks like we're thrown into Russia... But... We've gone back at least 30 years in time..." she said... The girl in red sort of nodded, and was about to speak some more, but, just then... The gates creaked open, and a girl wearing a Pioneer uniform stepped out.
qfNgN3B.png

She looked a little surprised actually to see the considerably sized crowd gathered at the gates "Hi... You must be new arrivals, right?" she asked, it would appear that there was no longer a barrier preventing entrance to the camp gates. Upon realizing this, Semyon blushed as he ran forwards "Er... Excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?" he asked, "Past the two clubhouse buildings, then to the left." she said, smiling kindly as she stepped to the side, allowing Semyon to zip past... Welp, looks like he's off already. The girl turned back to the other arrivals, looking at them with a sense of interest; some of the items they carried after all weren't from her time period, but, it didn't seem to bother her greatly at all.

There were three options here:

A) Talk With The Pioneer girl: Perhaps she could have some answers? Or at least allow you to get better bearings about this place?
B) Head Inside The Gates: If you don't want to strike up a conversation with the Pioneer girl, there's always the option of exploring on your own, though, one may have a bit of trouble navigating at first.
C) Stay At The Bus Stop: It seems a little cooler inside the gates, but, if you really wish to stay at the bus stop for whatever reason, you can... It'll probably be very boring though.

Remember: Bold and underline your choice!

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Anyone, whether chilling on the side of the road, or inside the bus, or just wandering aimlessly beyond the horizon would find their attention drawn by two distinct individuals... They seemed awfully familiar really; a young looking girl arrived first, wearing a peculiar looking skirt, she practically rushed out of the bus... It was a wonder no-one had noticed her before.
KKXoLc4.png

"Alright team! Today we-..." she stopped briefly, looking around a few times; it appeared it had only just dawned on her that she wasn't in the environment she thought she was...
DM0CMIo.gif

"... This isn't Beacon... Is it?" She asked blankly... As if on cue, some other person stepped out, yawning quietly, it looked like she too had just woken up; it was quite unusual to have missed two individuals on the bus, but, someone, everyone had managed it.
jfJZUov.png

She carried a strange weapon strapped to her back, but, at first sight, it looked like some sort of sniper rifle with bright yellow bits here and there... Though, it didn't look like any model from Earth, in fact, it looked like it came from the same place that girl in red had.
She turned towards the red haired girl "Looks like we're thrown into Russia... But... We've gone back at least 30 years in time..." she said... The girl in red sort of nodded, and was about to speak some more, but, just then... The gates creaked open, and a girl wearing a Pioneer uniform stepped out.
qfNgN3B.png

She looked a little surprised actually to see the considerably sized crowd gathered at the gates "Hi... You must be new arrivals, right?" she asked, it would appear that there was no longer a barrier preventing entrance to the camp gates. Upon realizing this, Semyon blushed as he ran forwards "Er... Excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?" he asked, "Past the two clubhouse buildings, then to the left." she said, smiling kindly as she stepped to the side, allowing Semyon to zip past... Welp, looks like he's off already. The girl turned back to the other arrivals, looking at them with a sense of interest; some of the items they carried after all weren't from her time period, but, it didn't seem to bother her greatly at all.

A) Talk With The Pioneer girl: Perhaps she could have some answers? Or at least allow you to get better bearings about this place?
B) Head Inside The Gates: If you don't want to strike up a conversation with the Pioneer girl, there's always the option of exploring on your own, though, one may have a bit of trouble navigating at first.
C) Stay At The Bus Stop: It seems a little cooler inside the gates, but, if you really wish to stay at the bus stop for whatever reason, you can... It'll probably be very boring though.

"Wait, you know this place? You know where the bathrooms are! Where are we?" Gary asked the Pioneer girl.

@york

Ooh... A 2 on 1 is about to begin. Interesting. And two of my favorite people on the bus are allying! Yugioh! Catch! Can I ask why you all are fighting? Said Bill as he threw a glass of water to Yukio.

@The Silver Paladin @Mari @Krieg

"We have morals and honor. This man here would kill without a reason. He is without honor."

Cecil said.

KKXoLc4.png

DM0CMIo.gif

jfJZUov.png

qfNgN3B.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Cecil turned to Yukio. "Shall we head inside the gates, my lady?"

@Mari

Reactions: Mari
KKXoLc4.png

DM0CMIo.gif

jfJZUov.png

qfNgN3B.png

tumblr_inline_msxajmcpNt1qz4rgp.png

"Yellow, follow me!" Hajime ordered as he walked over to the Pioneer Girl. Please have a nurse, please have a nurse, please have a nurse... "Excuse me, miss! We need some help," He pointed to the unconscious Sukuna being carried by Yellow's Golem, "Our friend accidentally hit herself with her mallet, and she's unconscious. Can you tell us where we can find a nurse or doctor?"

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

KKXoLc4.png

DM0CMIo.gif

jfJZUov.png

qfNgN3B.png

Wednesday listened and was quietly sipping her poison. Then put the bottle up knowing she would need to make a refill later. She felt like learning of the campus on her own to perhaps dispose of any child videos that could be used to torment her like her first year at camp Chipawa. Wednesday headed inside the gates.

730127-christina-ricci-as-wednesday-in-a-scene-from-film-039-the-addams-family-039-.jpg

@york

@OTHERS PLEASE SOMEONE THIS TIME?​

"We have morals and honor. This man here would kill without a reason. He is without honor."

Cecil said.

Cecil turned to Yukio. "Shall we head inside the gates, my lady?"

@Mari

I can help you with this guy if ya want. Said the triangle before the gates opened. Mind if I stick with you guys and head inside the gates? If I you don't mind, Seashel and Yugioh. Asked Bill.

@Mari @The Silver Paladin @york

"Wait, you know this place? You know where the bathrooms are! Where are we?" Gary asked the Pioneer girl.

@york
MpkfcIc.png

"You don't know?" She looked incredibly surprised, but, responded after a moment "You're in Sovionok, a Pioneer camp..." she said, looking puzzled; it appeared that things were going a little differently than "usual", whatever the usual procedure was anways.​

MpkfcIc.png

"You don't know?" She looked incredibly surprised, but, responded after a moment "You're in Sovionok, a Pioneer camp..." she said, looking puzzled; it appeared that things were going a little differently than "usual", whatever the usual procedure was anways.​
"Pioneer camp? That's Sovionok?" Gary said, wondering to himself what had happened, or if he wondered the staff members played a trick on him.

"So... what do we do in this camp?" Gary asked again.

@york

"Yellow, follow me!" Hajime ordered as he walked over to the Pioneer Girl. Please have a nurse, please have a nurse, please have a nurse... "Excuse me, miss! We need some help," He pointed to the unconscious Sukuna being carried by Yellow's Golem, "Our friend accidentally hit herself with her mallet, and she's unconscious. Can you tell us where we can find a nurse or doctor?"

"Right!" Yellow nodded, running towards the Pioneer girl as well. "Yes, what he said," she told the girl. While the injury didn't seem too bad, it never hurt to be careful, especially when it came to mallets to the head.

@york @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

"Right!" Yellow nodded, running towards the Pioneer girl as well. "Yes, what he said," she told the girl. While the injury didn't seem too bad, it never hurt to be careful, especially when it came to mallets to the head.

@york @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
"Pioneer camp? That's Sovionok?" Gary said, wondering to himself what had happened, or if he wondered the staff members played a trick on him.

"So... what do we do in this camp?" Gary asked again.

@york

S0iwacw.png

"Oh! The Infirmay's a bit further... Go past the Cabins and head to the left through the square... But, remember to speak to Olga Dmitrievna for a map! She's in the cabin 17 near the Infirmary." She said, turning towards Gary to respond to his question "Olga Dmitrievna will tell you... She's the one in charge around here." she said, gesturing behind her to the direction the cabins were supposedly at.

S0iwacw.png

"Oh! The Infirmay's a bit further... Go past the Cabins and head to the left through the square... But, remember to speak to Olga Dmitrievna for a map! She's in the cabin 17 near the Infirmary." She said, turning towards Gary to respond to his question "Olga Dmitrievna will tell you... She's the one in charge around here." she said, gesturing behind her to the direction the cabins were supposedly at.
tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

Hajime nodded, glad they had finally received not only a hint, but an actual answer about this place, "Thank you, miss, though I do have a few more questions." She seems able to answer at some of the questions I have. He turned back to Yellow, a trusting gaze sent her way, "Yellow, I'm going to see if I can get us some answers. How about you and Chu go ahead and get Sukuna the help she needs, and I'll write down whatever important details come up?"

Back to the Pioneer Girl he faced, a questioning expression on his face, "Can you stay and answer a few more questions? None of us are sure how we actually got here, so I think it might help if one of us gets the information and makes sure the rest do."

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Bomb

KKXoLc4.png

DM0CMIo.gif

jfJZUov.png

qfNgN3B.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
MpkfcIc.png

Okay, so, the plot thickens... or does it thin out? It never really made sense to Kyon that when you'd find out more about a plot, it "thickens." Shouldn't it... thin up? Because thin things are clearer, right? Well... then again, thicker things are heavier... and if he kept this up, he would be going into innuendo territory, so he should probably just stop right there.

Standing over next to the Pioneer girl, Kyon put a hand to his chin, trying to think this through. "Okay... so, Pioneer Camp Soivonok, Russia, 1980s. Weird, but... I can make do with this, I guess," he shrugged, before proceeding to cross his arms.

1515365-kyon_being_snide.png

"I assume you wouldn't happen to know why we're here? We have a lot of question. How did we get here? By what means? Buuuut I won't hold my breathe for a clear, direct answer that I'll readily believe."

No, no. Something like that would just be waaaay too convenient, wouldn't it? And in his line of "work," conveniences were few and far in between. Oh, the melancholic life of a normal guy trying to make a goddess happy.

Ugh. What a pain.

Well, at least the gate was gone. Hmm... but can he learn anything else from the strange girl?

@The Tactician @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @PIONEER GIRL PEEPS​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
S0iwacw.png

"Olga Dmirievna? Got it." Gary said as he decided to stick around Hajime, Yellow, and the others for now.

"Oh, by the way, my name is Kang Gary" Gary introduced himself, before looking at her Pikachu.

"Wait, is that's a Pikachu? They're real?"

tumblr_m7ew626bQi1ro58iw.gif

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @The Tactician @Verite

Okay, so, the plot thickens... or does it thin out? It never really made sense to Kyon that when you'd find out more about a plot, it "thickens." Shouldn't it... thin up? Because thin things are clearer, right? Well... then again, thicker things are heavier... and if he kept this up, he would be going into innuendo territory, so he should probably just stop right there.

Standing over next to the Pioneer girl, Kyon put a hand to his chin, trying to think this through. "Okay... so, Pioneer Camp Soivonok, Russia, 1980s. Weird, but... I can make do with this, I guess," he shrugged, before proceeding to cross his arms.

1515365-kyon_being_snide.png

"I assume you wouldn't happen to know why we're here? We have a lot of question. How did we get here? By what means? Buuuut I won't hold my breathe for a clear, direct answer that I'll readily believe."

No, no. Something like that would just be waaaay too convenient, wouldn't it? And in his line of "work," conveniences were few and far in between. Oh, the melancholic life of a normal guy trying to make a goddess happy.

Ugh. What a pain.

Well, at least the gate was gone. Hmm... but can he learn anything else from the strange girl?

@The Tactician @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @PIONEER GIRL PEEPS​

Hajime nodded, glad they had finally received not only a hint, but an actual answer about this place, "Thank you, miss, though I do have a few more questions." She seems able to answer at some of the questions I have. He turned back to Yellow, a trusting gaze sent her way, "Yellow, I'm going to see if I can get us some answers. How about you and Chu go ahead and get Sukuna the help she needs, and I'll write down whatever important details come up?"

Back to the Pioneer Girl he faced, a questioning expression on his face, "Can you stay and answer a few more questions? None of us are sure how we actually got here, so I think it might help if one of us gets the information and makes sure the rest do."

"Olga Dmirievna? Got it." Gary said as he decided to stick around Hajime, Yellow, and the others for now.

"Oh, by the way, my name is Kang Gary" Gary introduced himself, before looking at her Pikachu.

@Everyone Talking To The Pioneer girl
@The Tactician @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M

qfNgN3B.png

The girl shook her head "I have to take care of something quickly... Olga Dmitrievna will answer your questions in the mean time." she said, she turned, about to head off into the camp "Remember, walk straight forwards until you get to the square, then take a left and find cabin 17." she said... She smiled once more in a kind manner before she walked off, heading to some other location within the camp. Perhaps you'd like to follow her directions, or, just explore the camp on your own, either option didn't seem that bad, though, it looked like it may be for the best to speak to Olga first, it appeared she was the camp leader... Getting your bearings on your own is a risky move after all.​

S0iwacw.png

"Thank you!" Yellow thanked the pioneer girl before throwing out another pokeball. "Dody!" she shouted, sending out her Dodrio. Gravvy put Sukuna onto the bird pokemon before being returned. At Hajime's request, she nodded.

"Gotcha! Alright, let's go," she said, about to hop on Dody when she was asked a question.

"Huh? Of course...?" Yellow answered, a little bit confused. Pikachus weren't the most common pokemon, but they weren't that rare. Now that she thought about it, someone else hadn't even heard of them.

"I'm sorry, I'm in a bit of a hurry, but we can meet up at Olga's!" she said to everyone nearby, running off to the infirmary.

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Tactician @Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.