• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex found the story interesting, and quite incredible. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a nickel. "So if I gave you five cents, you would be able to do pretty much anything?", he asked. He had some ideas, and some loose change in his pockets.

He looked at Yukine, wondering if he was going to interject.

@Lizzy @Korra

"If you try to make him look like a fool, he does that by himself already." Yukine spoke up, earning an elbow to the ribs from Yato.

"Pretty much anything." Yato replied.

@Wedge Antilles @Korra

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
@Unlimited RP Works

A6fjoCY.jpg

There appeared to be no animal life present here; it's as if Marcone had found himself in a life re-enactment of a classic Soviet painting of some sort, one of an environment that lacked any birds... Or wild-life, or, well, any signs of Fauna for the most part.​
Theory confirmed.

He got up, brushed himself off and slung his suit jacket over his shoulder to approach the tree where he knew one with a brain was currently residing.

@york @OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @To be done much later.

• Thank You
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
"If you try to make him look like a fool, he dies that by himself already." Yukine spoke up, earning an elbow to the ribs from Yato.

"Pretty much anything." Yato replied.

@Wedge Antilles @Korra

Alex thought about it, as he had his answer from Yato. He looked towards the big talking buffoon with the saw, maybe something to do with him, some sick practical joke? Maybe replace that manly armor with a lacy tutu?

Later.

He looked at Katara at his side. "Tell you what, it'll be something for you, Katara. Perhaps a cold, refreshing drink, in the middle of this Africa hot weather?" He then looked at Yato. "I want a cold beverage delivered, for my friend Katara here." He handed him his nickel.

@Lizzy @Korra

"..."

Things fell back into an unsettling silence after that, the only sound to speak of the soft rustling of the tree leaves in the breeze and creaking of the branch underneath their combined weight. This was the hunter staring face-to-face with the panther. The irresistible force meeting the immovable object. Indominus Rex staring down the Tyrannosaurus. Who was going to cave first? Would either? Were they just gonna sit here like imbeciles for much longer? These were the questions any bystander surely would've been asking, had there been any to witness this. Shiki maintained the same cool, dispassionate gaze the whole time, her clouded eyes locked on Blake's sharp gaze like a pair of homing missiles, the tension palpable enough to be severed with a knife.

Then she smirked.
Ryougi03.png

It seemed she liked the resistance she saw; or, at the very least, admired it.

"Ha! So you're one of those types... well, I can respect that. So what should I call you until you choose to grace me with your name, mystery woman? Will Kitten do?"

There was precious little her Eyes missed. Ears like those were unusual, but they were far from the strangest thing she'd seen.

"I'm Shiki. I'd ask where Beacon is, but I honestly couldn't care less. How well do you know how to use that thing?"

She lazily pointed at Gambol's hilt, kimono sleeves hanging loosely from her wrist.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
Oh son of a-

Blake had almost been on the verge of smirking herself at this other girls calm in the face of the huntress, but the nickname brought that to a screeching halt as her mouth twisted into a surprised snarl as one hand shot up to Gambol's hilt. Blake weighed her options. The girl was fast. Blake thought she was faster, but who knew whether that'd even be true in this place when nothing else seemed to be making sense, and a direct fight was probably an overreaction no matter how riled she felt. Threatening...

A few more seconds of eye contact left her pretty sure that wasn't going to work .-.

Which really only left her with two options. Just say nothing about it, or... ugh.

Her hand slowly dropped from gambol's hilt as she took a deep breath and let her fists rest on her knees, finally breaking the eye contact to take a deep, calming breath.

"I'd... appreciate you not sharing with the others I'm a faunus. This is already messy enough as it is without me having to deal with that."

At the second question, she couldn't help a small smirk despite her relatively soured mood as she cracked one eye open to regard the other. "I do. And you can call me Blake or literally anything else besides kitten"

".... and how sheltered are you that you don't know where Beacon is o.0?"

@OrlandoBloomers

tumblr_inline_n1cspvd5OV1swjssh.jpg

"Oh thank heavens!" Ryoko cheered, rushing over to the bus with Hank and Kyon. "I'm sure shade would work, but if nobody else is using this bus we may as well give it a look." She waited until Kyon had examined it first before getting on herself, deciding it seemed safe enough. When the blue button near the steering wheel was found, Asakura made her way over to it, tilting her head curiously. "This is probably the air conditioning. Should we press it?" she asked the other two.

@Verite @Josh M
"Well... may as well see where this little thing gets us. Only way to find out," Kyon murmured in response, pressing the blue button with a soft sigh.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Mari @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi
@Everyone Looking To Cool Down
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Mari @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Verite
OCE9ifO.jpg

A faint humming sound resounded throughout the bus as cold air started blasting through the vents, it looked like the bus would cool down rather quickly, but, who knows how long the AC would last; it looked like it was on a timed circuit... Meaning it would go out after a good time frame to conserve the bus's battery power.​

Reactions: Mari
Karol tried to pretend he was listening, nodding his head every few moments while Beowulf and Samadare talked above him. His eyes closed, it was clear the boy was deep in thought. Words bounced around inside his head haphazardly, forming phrases that Karol thought must have sounded totally cool and exciting. Super was good word, right? And... ultra... ultra was great! Super and ultra combined created an awesome image! In fact, Karol could think of a lot of words that added on to those, but he remembered his friends and their distaste of his haphazard naming. He had to admit, Brave Vesperia was a lot simpler and cool sounding than anything he'd have come up with.

"I got it! The Super Ultra Courageous Karol, leader of the amazing Brave Vesperia, will crush, destroy and break all of the bad guys in the name of justice!"

He stood up, hands balled into fists, arms raised in the air. That was so awesome. He turned to the others, a grin plastered on his face. "Is that a good catch phrase, guys?" However, before they could answer, Karol held out his hand. "Wait a second, what is this about a problem? What is the problem here? How did we all get here? Last thing I remember, my friends and I had totally fought to save the entire world! Then... I'm not sure... everything went bright at some point, and... Hm."

P02nuc7.png

Karol lost himself deep in thought once again, this time standing up. "So... Nothing here seems really familiar to me... I've never heard of you guys before, even you, Beowulf... And the carriage we all arrived in seemed totally unlike anything I've seen before." Suddenly, Karol seemed to reach a conclusion. He snapped his fingers. "I got it! We're all dreaming! I totally saw those statues in a dream before, I think. I'd hate to think a guy as cool as Beowulf isn't real, so I guess we're all just sharing a dream!"

@TheBlueBurch @Meira @Bomb @Jeremi
tumblr_mkks2lqERw1qe6ix6o1_1280.png

"...Yes! Yes! Yes! You're a catchphrase-making genius, Karol! I have no idea what the heck a Brave Vespaira is, but it sounds amazing! You even got the attitude down, natch! You're a classic babyface! The crowds love someone who assures them that he'll protect them and any folks who want to mess with his pack? Well they're getting wrecked, that's what! Take a look at the sky above, Karol! You may not be able to see it since I don't think the moon's shown it's hide yet. But take this to heart. When the bad guys hear your catchphrase? It'll not only extend to everyone nearby but it'll transcend the skies, the heavens themselves will shake from the sick phrase you coined! They'll lend an ear and be like 'wow a brave warrior like that is kicking butt and taking names? We better pay attention! AROOOOOOOOOOO!!" Beowulf howled all the while pointing up at the sky to accentuate the epicness of Karol's catchphrase.

But then things got all serious again and Beowulf's pointing suddenly seemed a tad more silly. Realizing this, Beowulf quickly lowered his finger and unstrapping his chair, aptly named The Hurting from his back, he used it for it's designated purpose and popped a squat to think as she scratched at his chin. The last thing he had been doing before he found himself on the bus, huh? He recalled getting ready for bed, yelling for the camera girl outside to catch his comeback and then high-fiving Grendel's arm before taking a snooze. Then he had some kind of weird dream and the next thing he knew he was on the bus.

"Well, I'm damn sure I'm real and if I'm not? Then screw whoever made me not real! I won this arm fair and square and for it to not count because I'm not real? That's some serious technicality nonsense right there! But I think you might be onto something, Karol. Some of what you said, it kinda reminded me of home. The whole fighting monsters thing, you being so enraptured by my stellar moves. All stuff that's commonplace back home. But what you think is going on is that we're all having like one big collective dream? Well, then we all just gotta wake up right?" Beowulf asked as he slammed his fist into the palm of his hand. "What if we all collectively pinch each other then? By this logic it means we'd all wake up!"

@Atomyk @Bomb @Meira @Jeremi

----
Gaara raced off from Shiki and Blake. Nothing the two of them had done had bettered Gaara's mood. In fact Gaara was still confused as to why Blake had even bothered trying to console him. Shukaku's actions within his mind had ruined any chance he may have had at fully understanding Blake's motives. Which were probably less malice-filled than Gaara assumed. Taking a seat on the grass, Gaara laid down on his back and placed his hands over his eyes. One solitary word thundered though his mind and surprisngly it didn't belong to Shukaku.

Why?

Why?

Why???

Who was that girl with the bowtie to ask him such a question? What was she trying to gain from him? Nothing positive, that much was sure. Even the smile didn't help to convince him otherwise. He had seen a smile like that before.

640px-Yashamaru_Suicide.png

"Please, die Gaara."

If Gaara couldn't even trust his own family, his own uncle to have good intentions for him, how he could expect the same from some stranger? The answer was? He couldn't, at least as far as Gaara was concerned. So laying on his back with a gourd full of useless sand, Gaara looked up at the sky. Gaara managed to sound out Shukaku's pestering through sheer willpower and luck. But it wouldn't take too long before the wall was broken down again. Gaara just wanted a moment or two to be himself. Also, he wanted to think more about how and why Blake wanted to help him. Because who would ever want to help a true monster?

92.jpg

@OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
Alex thought about it, as he had his answer from Yato. He looked towards the big talking buffoon with the saw, maybe something to do with him, some sick practical joke? Maybe replace that manly armor with a lacy tutu?

Later.

He looked at Katara at his side. "Tell you what, it'll be something for you, Katara. Perhaps a cold, refreshing drink, in the middle of this Africa hot weather?" He then looked at Yato. "I want a cold beverage delivered, for my friend Katara here." He handed him his nickel.

@Lizzy @Korra

Yato chuckled as he caught the nickle and let it flip in the air similar to a coin toss before catching it again.

"Your wish has been heard loud and clear. But, there's one small problem. See, there isn't any beverages here at the moment and for some reason, those gates are open, but I haven't seen anyone in this group go through them." The god of calamity responded.

@Wedge Antilles @Korra

Reactions: Cirilla
OCE9ifO.jpg

A faint humming sound resounded throughout the bus as cold air started blasting through the vents, it looked like the bus would cool down rather quickly, but, who knows how long the AC would last; it looked like it was on a timed circuit... Meaning it would go out after a good time frame to conserve the bus's battery power.​

S-s-sorry... M-mr Bill... Apologized Canada scardily to Bill. Bill crossed his arms. Alright. Boy I'm hot... Look! That bus has AC! Exclaimed the triangle before floating towards the bus to get some fresh air. Canada also followed. He then went and felt the cool breeze of the bus.
Anyone want water?
Yelled Bill while getting a jug of water from god knows where.

@Party Bus Folks

OCE9ifO.jpg

"Huh... Would ya look at that? Well... we'll be relatively less uncomfortable from now on, but I wonder... If we're just gonna waste the bus's battery at the expense of our comfort, it makes me wonder if it's really that worth it... What do you guys think?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Josh M

Oh son of a-

Blake had almost been on the verge of smirking herself at this other girls calm in the face of the huntress, but the nickname brought that to a screeching halt as her mouth twisted into a surprised snarl as one hand shot up to Gambol's hilt. Blake weighed her options. The girl was fast. Blake thought she was faster, but who knew whether that'd even be true in this place when nothing else seemed to be making sense, and a direct fight was probably an overreaction no matter how riled she felt. Threatening...

A few more seconds of eye contact left her pretty sure that wasn't going to work .-.

Which really only left her with two options. Just say nothing about it, or... ugh.

Her hand slowly dropped from gambol's hilt as she took a deep breath and let her fists rest on her knees, finally breaking the eye contact to take a deep, calming breath.

"I'd... appreciate you not sharing with the others I'm a faunus. This is already messy enough as it is without me having to deal with that."

At the second question, she couldn't help a small smirk despite her relatively soured mood as she cracked one eye open to regard the other. "I do. And you can call me Blake or literally anything else besides kitten"

".... and how sheltered are you that you don't know where Beacon is o.0?"

@OrlandoBloomers

"A what?"

tumblr_nc55tsdi4Z1r4vymlo1_500.gif

Shiki raised an eyebrow, a bit nonplussed by Blake's reaction. She wasn't threatened by the girl either way, but her aggressive form of defensiveness in response to her ears being mentioned was... puzzling, to say the least. Of course, she surmised the appendages were hidden for a reason, but she didn't really see what the big deal was; it was just an extra pair of ears, like how some people wore glasses or used hearing aids. It wasn't the sort of thing she paid much attention to, unless it was to tease Mikiya about his four-eyed nature.

In any case, Shiki slowly let her hand move away from the knife hilt tucked at the back of her waist, Blake's spontaneous grab for her weapon having immediately prompted her to do the same. She wasn't sure whose hand reached their weapon quicker, but it had been close enough that Ryougi reasoned it was like trying to determine which of a dragonfly's wings was beating faster.

"You shouldn't be so jumpy. You'll shake the branch."

She huffed in indignation, folding her arms again before she continued.

"I thought Blake was a boy's name," she snarked first and foremost, "But it's up to you if that's what you want to be known as, I guess. And whatever, I won't tell anyone else about your ears. It's not a big deal to me anyway."

She shrugged, the motion shifting the folds of her kimono slightly. At Blake's last question, she just blinked briefly before giving an unladylike snort of amusement, tilting her head to one side and flashing a lopsided grin.

"You're a very rude girl to call someone sheltered without even knowing where they're from, you know? I had the same thought about you when you told me you didn't know what Russia is. But forget it; I think the picture's a little bigger than that."

She shut her eyes, somehow managing to sound completely unconcerned and lackadaisical while saying something completely bizarre.

"Our knowledge of geography doesn't seem to line up, right? Touko mentioned alternate worlds once or twice; I think the Mage's Association she used to belong to are aware of them, or something. It never concerned me, so I never really listened," she explained, opening her eyes to regard Blake directly again, expression mellowing and becoming serious with impressive quickness. "I think the gist of it is that there are an endless number of realities besides the one we know as our own, or something like that. Some are mirror images of the worlds we know, and some are entirely unrelated, but it's all philosophical existential gobbledygook I couldn't care less to understand. I guess whoever took us here's been dipping their toes into a bunch of different ponds, huh?"

She let that question sit for a few moments, before finishing in a playfully sardonic voice.

"Or maybe you need to go outside more and I need to ask Touko about the secret society of cat people hailing from the exotic land of Beacon."
If Gaara couldn't even trust his own family, his own uncle to have good intentions for him, how he could expect the same from some stranger? The answer was? He couldn't, at least as far as Gaara was concerned. So laying on his back with a gourd full of useless sand, Gaara looked up at the sky. Gaara managed to sound out Shukaku's pestering through sheer willpower and luck. But it wouldn't take too long before the wall was broken down again. Gaara just wanted a moment or two to be himself. Also, he wanted to think more about how and why Blake wanted to help him. Because who would ever want to help a true monster?

Katara shook her head "hang on that's a silly wish I'm carrying water and I can freeze it too" she said smiling as she opened one of her two leather pooches and water flowed out and to most people it looked to be floating in the air she then flicked her wrists and the water froze into ice "Tada!" She said smiling.

@Wedge Antilles @Lizzy

Katara shook her head "hang on that's a silly wish I'm carrying water and I can freeze it too" she said smiling as she opened one of her two leather pooches and water flowed out and to most people it looked to be floating in the air she then flicked her wrists and the water froze into ice "Tada!" She said smiling.

@Wedge Antilles @Lizzy

"Well well. Now isn't that useful." Yato said. Yukine, was in awe at the sight.

"That's really cool." The blonde said as his orange eyes gleamed in interest. Sure, he'd seen some pretty interesting-and pretty scary-things back home. But what Katara did was new.

@Wedge Antilles @Korra

"That's really cool." The blonde said as his orange eyes gleamed in interest. Sure, he'd seen some pretty interesting-and pretty scary-things back home. But what Katara did was new.

@Wedge Antilles @Korra

Katara was still not used to people seeing her bending in awe before. "I'm a water bender the only one from the southern water tribe" she said as the ice melted back to a liquid and she returned out the the pouch and did up the lid. "i can also turn it to steam she mused running a hand though her hair.

@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles

tumblr_mkks2lqERw1qe6ix6o1_1280.png

"...Yes! Yes! Yes! You're a catchphrase-making genius, Karol! I have no idea what the heck a Brave Vespaira is, but it sounds amazing! You even got the attitude down, natch! You're a classic babyface! The crowds love someone who assures them that he'll protect them and any folks who want to mess with his pack? Well they're getting wrecked, that's what! Take a look at the sky above, Karol! You may not be able to see it since I don't think the moon's shown it's hide yet. But take this to heart. When the bad guys hear your catchphrase? It'll not only extend to everyone nearby but it'll transcend the skies, the heavens themselves will shake from the sick phrase you coined! They'll lend an ear and be like 'wow a brave warrior like that is kicking butt and taking names? We better pay attention! AROOOOOOOOOOO!!" Beowulf howled all the while pointing up at the sky to accentuate the epicness of Karol's catchphrase.

But then things got all serious again and Beowulf's pointing suddenly seemed a tad more silly. Realizing this, Beowulf quickly lowered his finger and unstrapping his chair, aptly named The Hurting from his back, he used it for it's designated purpose and popped a squat to think as she scratched at his chin. The last thing he had been doing before he found himself on the bus, huh? He recalled getting ready for bed, yelling for the camera girl outside to catch his comeback and then high-fiving Grendel's arm before taking a snooze. Then he had some kind of weird dream and the next thing he knew he was on the bus.

"Well, I'm damn sure I'm real and if I'm not? Then screw whoever made me not real! I won this arm fair and square and for it to not count because I'm not real? That's some serious technicality nonsense right there! But I think you might be onto something, Karol. Some of what you said, it kinda reminded me of home. The whole fighting monsters thing, you being so enraptured by my stellar moves. All stuff that's commonplace back home. But what you think is going on is that we're all having like one big collective dream? Well, then we all just gotta wake up right?" Beowulf asked as he slammed his fist into the palm of his hand. "What if we all collectively pinch each other then? By this logic it means we'd all wake up!"

@Atomyk @Bomb @Meira @Jeremi

----
Gaara raced off from Shiki and Blake. Nothing the two of them had done had bettered Gaara's mood. In fact Gaara was still confused as to why Blake had even bothered trying to console him. Shukaku's actions within his mind had ruined any chance he may have had at fully understanding Blake's motives. Which were probably less malice-filled than Gaara assumed. Taking a seat on the grass, Gaara laid down on his back and placed his hands over his eyes. One solitary word thundered though his mind and surprisngly it didn't belong to Shukaku.

Why?

Why?

Why???

Who was that girl with the bowtie to ask him such a question? What was she trying to gain from him? Nothing positive, that much was sure. Even the smile didn't help to convince him otherwise. He had seen a smile like that before.

640px-Yashamaru_Suicide.png

"Please, die Gaara."

92.jpg

@OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer
Was he serious. Orie thought to herself before laughing playfully.

"Hahaha...I don't think pinching ourselves will help us in this case."

Right now they just needed to survive in this place. "For now we need to pool our resources and regroup with the rest to try and figure out what to do." Orie would look up at the sun blocking the shine with her hand over her eyes. "We also need to seek some cover from the sun and water, otherwise might suffer from heatstroke."

@Atomyk @Bomb @Meira @TheBlueBurch

"Huh... Would ya look at that? Well... we'll be relatively less uncomfortable from now on, but I wonder... If we're just gonna waste the bus's battery at the expense of our comfort, it makes me wonder if it's really that worth it... What do you guys think?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Josh M

TOHSAKA had swaggered after the group into the bus, delighted that the AC still seemed to be functioning. "Mmm...such a pleasant feeling all over my body." TOHSAKA would wipe off some sweat from her brow before slouching down on one of the seats. "Unless we can't get the vehicle to move then its battery is only good for making me feel comfortable."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M

@Wedge Antilles @Korra

Katara was still not used to people seeing her bending in awe before. "I'm a water bender the only one from the southern water tribe" she said as the ice melted back to a liquid and she returned out the the pouch and did up the lid. "i can also turn it to steam she mused running a hand though her hair.

@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles

Alex looked in amazement at the water and ice exhibition that Katara performed. "That is, awesome!", he said, smiling at her. "I can't do anything cool like that, but, wow, that's very nice." He took one of the ice pieces out of the air, and put it to his mouth. "Man that's refreshing, pretty silly of me to ask for a drink for you, now I know better." In his thoughts, he felt very grateful that Katara was the one he ended up making friends with first.

He then looked at Yuto again. "Well, scratch the drink request. How about, say, a pizza? I'll be cool about it too, a pepperoni pizza large enough for the four of us to share." He handed him the nickel again.

@Korra @Lizzy

Reactions: Takumi and Mari
A mysterious young man would smile as Katara produced the water, seemingly out of thin air.
'It appears that I am not the only one here who is 'gifted'. Mimicking the power of an Ice-Type Pokemon is impressive. But then again, any way which brings us closer to our friends is.'
The young man raised his hat, so that they could see his face a bit better.
'Greetings. My name is N. A pleasure to meet you all. What are your names?'
He smiled, pleasantly, but there was something strange about N. A sort of...disconnection from ordinary conversations, friendly eyes which seemed to both smile and scrutinize, as if solving a difficult puzzle.
CuteyN.png

@Korra @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles

Reactions: Takumi and Cirilla
A mysterious young man would smile as Katara produced the water, seemingly out of thin air.
'It appears that I am not the only one here who is 'gifted'. Mimicking the power of an Ice-Type Pokemon is impressive. But then again, any way which brings us closer to our friends is.'
The young man raised his hat, so that they could see his face a bit better.
'Greetings. My name is N. A pleasure to meet you all. What are your names?'
He smiled, pleasantly, but there was something strange about N. A sort of...disconnection from ordinary conversations, friendly eyes which seemed to both smile and scrutinize, as if solving a difficult puzzle.
CuteyN.png

"N?" Alex laughed out loud at hearing the newcomer's introduction. "What kind of crazy name is that?"

30446914_.jpg

He then composed himself and extended his hand out towards him. "I'm Alex Summers, but where I come from, my code name is Havok. This lovely lady here with me, she's Katara."

@Mighty Roman @Korra @Lizzy

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Mari
S-s-sorry... M-mr Bill... Apologized Canada scardily to Bill. Bill crossed his arms. Alright. Boy I'm hot... Look! That bus has AC! Exclaimed the triangle before floating towards the bus to get some fresh air. Canada also followed. He then went and felt the cool breeze of the bus.
Anyone want water? Yelled Bill while getting a jug of water from god knows where.

@Party Bus Folks

Yukio looked to Bill and simply nodded. She would like a drink of water, but she had her eyes, and her sword, still ready and focused on the large threatening man in front of her and Cecil.

@Infinatis @The Silver Paladin @Krieg

"N?" Alex laughed out loud at hearing the newcomer's introduction. "What kind of crazy name is that?"

30446914_.jpg

He then composed himself and extended his hand out towards him. "I'm Alex Summers, but where I come from, my code name is Havok. This lovely lady here with me, she's Katara."

@Mighty Roman @Korra @Lizzy
'The only name I have ever known, Alex Summers. A pleasure to meet you both.' N didn't seem offended. In fact, he smiled meekly, as if laughing at a joke that had never been told. To you both, I would like to ask a question. It is one that not many can answer, or have ever thought of. But all can grow closer to their friends through challenges.
Do you believe in Truth, or Ideals?'

N's face then changed to one of almost excitement. He seemed to be very keen in finding out the answer.

Reactions: Takumi
'The only name I have ever known, Alex Summers. A pleasure to meet you both.' N didn't seem offended. In fact, he smiled meekly, as if laughing at a joke that had never been told. To you both, I would like to ask a question. It is one that not many can answer, or have ever thought of. But all can grow closer to their friends through challenges.
Do you believe in Truth, or Ideals?'

N's face then changed to one of almost excitement. He seemed to be very keen in finding out the answer.

Alex thought about the question. In the house of Xavier, ideals were valued above truth... though Alex lived in the house as a student of Charles Xavier and was one of his X-Men, he didn't always see eye to eye with him. Or anyone else for that matter. This was one of those instances.

"Truth, man. That's my answer."

@Mighty Roman @Lizzy @Korra

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.