• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aku was hit over, and over, and over and over... Fortunately his lazers had missed the entirety of the group as he was unable to maintain his aim, and, the magic based attacks, along with a thin, strong laster being produced by Karol along with the various blows he was receiving from Kyon, Jinx, and even Hajime caused the shadowy essense on him to burn away... Causing him to scream in anger.
1337713-aku.jpg

"NYAAAAAGH! FOOOLS! Even if you possess the power to hurt me.... You'll feel the full wrath of my power!!!" Aku shouted, despite being flattened and peppered with countless holes, and broken up in many places, the shadowy essense that was part of his very "body" of sorts clumped together again and started to shift... His entire body became one immense blob, but, then, eight spiny legs emerged before he became a whole other creature entirely...
f4d28033ed41b8869a20b2cd2b9e761e.jpg

He had become a massive spider creature, and... This time, he didn't hesitate to unleash a torrent of fire as he headed right towards Sukuna, and any other people near her... It looked like he was trying to kill her off first as she had peppered his body with multiple holes from her attack... A massive wave of fire surrounded him, but, the light it provided reflected off of Hajime's sword, which revealed a large symbol of some sort right on "Spider-Aku's" underbelly... An undefended area that could easily be exploited probably...​
Wednesday noticed her new target a symbol once more moving a bit then took aim. "Come on. I'm suppose to be like Diana the huntress" She commented. Once more she took fire

Crossbow fire again
Even: Hit
Odd: Miss

@york

Aku was hit over, and over, and over and over... Fortunately his lazers had missed the entirety of the group as he was unable to maintain his aim, and, the magic based attacks, along with a thin, strong laster being produced by Karol along with the various blows he was receiving from Kyon, Jinx, and even Hajime caused the shadowy essense on him to burn away... Causing him to scream in anger.
1337713-aku.jpg

"NYAAAAAGH! FOOOLS! Even if you possess the power to hurt me.... You'll feel the full wrath of my power!!!" Aku shouted, despite being flattened and peppered with countless holes, and broken up in many places, the shadowy essense that was part of his very "body" of sorts clumped together again and started to shift... His entire body became one immense blob, but, then, eight spiny legs emerged before he became a whole other creature entirely...

He had become a massive spider creature, and... This time, he didn't hesitate to unleash a torrent of fire as he headed right towards Sukuna, and any other people near her... It looked like he was trying to kill her off first as she had peppered his body with multiple holes from her attack... A massive wave of fire surrounded him, but, the light it provided reflected off of Hajime's sword, which revealed a large symbol of some sort right on "Spider-Aku's" underbelly... An undefended area that could easily be exploited probably...​

Yukio ran back to avoid the fire. She couldn't see where Yukine was, or Yato, but she was confident they were able to stay safe, as they were a bit farther from Aku, and she was up close.

tumblr_nds3qs8l3O1rvcjd7o7_250.gif

She picked up her sword. And noticed the symbol. To the others nearby, she spoke, as an idea came to her mind.

tumblr_nds3qs8l3O1rvcjd7o4_250.gif

"We should do what we have been doing, but one of us, if we can get to that symbol. It may be the weakness to Aku that we can finally take advantage of to win here."

@york @Lizzy @Verite @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @ResistingTheEnlightened

1337713-aku.jpg

"Your final form has been revealed. Your true self." Cecil cast Protect, Shell, Reflect, and Haste on himself, and several of his allies. He swung Lightbringer, and cast Holy one last time. "This is for all of those souls that you have taken." He said. "Even if I can't defeat you, I will try."

Aku was hit over, and over, and over and over... Fortunately his lazers had missed the entirety of the group as he was unable to maintain his aim,​

9t4gDvw.gif

So, the attack missed. Even though she walked right into it. Whatevs. Asakura continued to stand there smiling, and waiting to see if there was anything she could really do. :) #yolo​

Yukio smiled at Cecil. "Yes, Edge seems like a good person", she said, as she followed his light attack by pressuring Aku with her sword now.

tumblr_nds3qs8l3O1rvcjd7o8_250.gif

She jokingly yelled out to Yato. "I don't need to use my iPhone to get your help here, do I?"

@york @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @theakuopposition

tumblr_n6006o2Mtg1s9jnzyo1_500.gif

Yato approached Yukio, his demeanor slightly different at the moment. A bit of the old god in him showing through.

"You okay?" He asked as he got a bottle of water out of seemingly nowhere and poured on Sekki's blade; purifying it.

@Mari @york @aku fighters

Alex was about spent on plasma energy for now. He tried to summon up some, but it wasn't charging up enough for anothe r blast. He expended a significant amount already.

X-Men_First_Class_-_Havok_TV_Spot-2.jpg

"I'll let em have another, but it'll take some time", he said to everyone.

@Mari @Lizzy @york @Verite @Atomyk @Bomb @fighters

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari and Takumi
Alex was about spent on plasma energy for now. He tried to summon up some, but it wasn't charging up enough for anothe r blast. He expended a significant amount already.

X-Men_First_Class_-_Havok_TV_Spot-2.jpg

"I'll let em have another, but it'll take some time", he said to everyone.

@Mari @Lizzy @york @Verite @Atomyk @Bomb @fighters

Yato glanced to Alex.

"If you need anyone to make sure you don't get hurt while you wait I'm sure to look out for you." The god said, his tone still a bit flat. Once about half of the water in the water bottle was used to purify Sekki, he'd put it away.

tumblr_nkd1i2Juip1t1vxylo8_500.gif

"We have your back pretty much. That counts for whoever has ours." Yukine said simply from his little realm inside of his sword form.

'The weakness is the underbelly pretty much huh? It's form reminds me of the first Phantom Yukine killed as a Blessed Shinki....spider like and ugly.' Yato thought as he tried to think of a way to possibly make the underbelly more visible.

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @york @Verite @Bomb @Atomyk @Aku fighters

Yato glanced to Alex.

"If you need anyone to make sure you don't get hurt while you wait I'm sure to look out for you." The god said, his tone still a bit flat. Once about half of the water in the water bottle was used to purify Sekki, he'd put it away.

tumblr_nkd1i2Juip1t1vxylo8_500.gif

"We have your back pretty much. That counts for whoever has ours." Yukine said simply from his little realm inside of his sword form.

'The weakness is the underbelly pretty much huh? It's form reminds me of the first Phantom Yukine killed as a Blessed Shinki....spider like and ugly.' Yato thought as he tried to think of a way to possibly make the underbelly more visible.

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @york @Verite @Bomb @Atomyk @Aku fighters

"Thanks man," Alex said to Yato, "my power comes from the solar energy my body takes from the atmosphere", he reiterated what was told to him about his mutant power. "A few minutes, and I'll cut loose again."

He was grateful for the cover though, as he was somewhat helpless while his power level was in recharge mode.

@Lizzy

Reactions: Takumi
"Thanks man," Alex said to Yato, "my power comes from the solar energy my body takes from the atmosphere", he reiterated what was told to him about his mutant power. "A few minutes, and I'll cut loose again."

He was grateful for the cover though, as he was somewhat helpless while his power level was in recharge mode.

@Lizzy

Yato nodded. He'd have to keep an eye on Alex, Yukio, and any other friends or associates that him and Yukine got a bit close to to some level. For example, Karol, Gary, and Beowulf. Even though Karol pretty much had his own bodyguard the last thing Yato would want is for another to end up like Yukine. Dead at a young age when they had so much to live for.

@Wedge Antilles @Mari @york @Atomyk @Verite @Bomb @aku fighters

• Love
Reactions: Mari
1337713-aku.jpg

"W-Wahhh!!" Sukuna panicked a bit, unsure if she had a spell that would work in close quarters. Maybe that would be it for her? Well, before she could even think on trying to get out of the way of the flames, people would see a flash of light that would travel right past the little princess.

Some distance safely away from the fight, Sukuna blinked to see that Neo helped her get out of there with the power of her Semblance, warping several times and now holding the girl in her arms.

"U-Um... thanks ma'am!" Sukuna thanked her, but of course, Neo wasn't the type to respond back. Gently she set the princess back onto her feet, and then sat back to watch the show. Well, at least now Sukuna had a bit more time to recharge and get her Miracle Mallet going with another spell.​

Yato nodded. He'd have to keep an eye on Alex, Yukio, and any other friends or associates that him and Yukine got a bit close to to some level. For example, Karol, Gary, and Beowulf. Even though Karol pretty much had his own bodyguard the last thing Yato would want is for another to end up like Yukine. Dead at a young age when they had so much to live for.

Alex took some deep breaths. He closed his eyes, and relaxed, trying to remember the meditation and relaxation techniques taught to him by Professor Charles Xavier. He wasn't worried about a sneak attack by Aku... not with Yato standing guard.

After a few minutes, he opened his eyes, and laughed.

Havok-X-men-First-Class-alex-summers-22045818-256-192.jpg

"Back, everyone!", he yelled out. He looked towards the guys that attacked Aku up close earlier, Cecil and Yukio. "You might have an opening to take him down if my blast can only distract or weaken the guy", he said to the two.

And then, he cut loose at Aku with another plasma blast.

tumblr_lmpog2KNAO1qf4fj6.gif

@york @Lizzy @Mari @The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi and Mari

Alex took some deep breaths. He closed his eyes, and relaxed, trying to remember the meditation and relaxation techniques taught to him by Professor Charles Xavier. He wasn't worried about a sneak attack by Aku... not with Yato standing guard.

"Back, everyone!", he yelled out. He looked towards the guys that attacked Aku up close earlier, Cecil and Yukio. "You might have an opening to take him down if my blast can only distract or weaken the guy", he said to the two.

@york @Lizzy @Mari @The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened
Yukio listened to what Alex said. He was recommending to go after Aku after he blasted him. It was... teamwork. Something she wasn't used to, until her encounter with Logan. The Wolverine. And she had an animal's spirit, somehow, within her now. Was she now, in this situation, The Wolverine? She was not sure, but if so... she would try to make Logan proud of his bodyguard.

She looked to Yukine, and she wanted to make him proud of his bodyguard too. But she also wanted his help, wanted to try to end this by his side. Him, Yato, and Cecil. She watched patiently, as Alex fired his blast at Aku. She would wait until he was finished, but told the others what she wanted to do.

Yukio-the+wolverine-movie+review-2013-theater+whore-danterants-blogspot-com.jpg

"Let us run in and try to get Aku at his weakness, now!", she said excitedly to Yukine, Yato, and Cecil, as Alex completed his blast on the enemy. She ran towards Aku, at that moment, hoping the others would follow, and got her sword ready to try to slice at the strange symbol that was at the enemy's underbelly.

tumblr_n7opevOJfM1qgcqi4o6_250.gif

Once she got close, she would try to use her sword on that apparent weak point.
tumblr_n7opevOJfM1qgcqi4o8_250.gif

She hoped Yukine or Cecil, or Yato would follow on if she wasn't successful.

@york @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Bomb

Yukio listened to what Alex said. He was recommending to go after Aku after he blasted him. It was... teamwork. Something she wasn't used to, until her encounter with Logan. The Wolverine. And she had an animal's spirit, somehow, within her now. Was she now, in this situation, The Wolverine? She was not sure, but if so... she would try to make Logan proud of his bodyguard.

She looked to Yukine, and she wanted to make him proud of his bodyguard too. But she also wanted his help, wanted to try to end this by his side. Him, Yato, and Cecil. She watched patiently, as Alex fired his blast at Aku. She would wait until he was finished, but told the others what she wanted to do.

"Let us run in and try to get Aku at his weakness, now!", she said excitedly to Yukine, Yato, and Cecil, as Alex completed his blast on the enemy. She ran towards Aku, at that moment, hoping the others would follow, and got her sword ready to try to slice at the strange symbol that was at the enemy's underbelly.

@york @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Bomb

Cecil cast haste, and nodded at Yukio. He ran at Aku. "We should all strike at once. It would weaken, if not kill him." He shouted to Yato, Yukine, and Yukio. "If anybody wants to aid us in this effort, do." He raised Lightbringer. "We strike now!"

@york @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @The Tactician @Verite @Atomyk @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @everyone else

Cecil cast haste, and nodded at Yukio. He ran at Aku. "We should all strike at once. It would weaken, if not kill him." He shouted to Yato, Yukine, and Yukio. "If anybody wants to aid us in this effort, do." He raised Lightbringer. "We strike now!"

@york @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @The Tactician @Verite @Atomyk @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @everyone else

Yato was beside Yukio almost instantly.

"Hopefully this'll work and help the others if they plan to attack him at some point after this. With Yukine in this form and his blade sharp and purified now it should help quite a bit. At least I hope so." The god informed as he glanced down at Sekki.

noragami-06-yukine-sekki-spirit-conflicted-unhappy.jpg

From what Yato could see, or most likely sense that the others couldn't was that Yukine was ready to try and weaken Aku if not kill him.

Wednesday noticed her new target a symbol once more moving a bit then took aim. "Come on. I'm suppose to be like Diana the huntress" She commented. Once more she took fire

Crossbow fire again

@york
Yukio ran back to avoid the fire. She couldn't see where Yukine was, or Yato, but she was confident they were able to stay safe, as they were a bit farther from Aku, and she was up close.

tumblr_nds3qs8l3O1rvcjd7o7_250.gif

She picked up her sword. And noticed the symbol. To the others nearby, she spoke, as an idea came to her mind.

tumblr_nds3qs8l3O1rvcjd7o4_250.gif

"We should do what we have been doing, but one of us, if we can get to that symbol. It may be the weakness to Aku that we can finally take advantage of to win here."

@york @Lizzy @Verite @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @ResistingTheEnlightened
"Your final form has been revealed. Your true self." Cecil cast Protect, Shell, Reflect, and Haste on himself, and several of his allies. He swung Lightbringer, and cast Holy one last time. "This is for all of those souls that you have taken." He said. "Even if I can't defeat you, I will try."
9t4gDvw.gif

So, the attack missed. Even though she walked right into it. Whatevs. Asakura continued to stand there smiling, and waiting to see if there was anything she could really do. :) #yolo​
"W-Wahhh!!" Sukuna panicked a bit, unsure if she had a spell that would work in close quarters. Maybe that would be it for her? Well, before she could even think on trying to get out of the way of the flames, people would see a flash of light that would travel right past the little princess.

Some distance safely away from the fight, Sukuna blinked to see that Neo helped her get out of there with the power of her Semblance, warping several times and now holding the girl in her arms.

"U-Um... thanks ma'am!" Sukuna thanked her, but of course, Neo wasn't the type to respond back. Gently she set the princess back onto her feet, and then sat back to watch the show. Well, at least now Sukuna had a bit more time to recharge and get her Miracle Mallet going with another spell.​

Aku seemed to be tanking the plasma shot from Alex for the most part, laughing maniacally as he advanced forwards, not paying attention to the missed crossbow shot, but, then... Yukio's sword pierced his underbelly. "BLAAAAAGH!" He cried as the sword burned an impressive gash in his underbelly... The black substance that made him up for the most part suddenly clumped together again as he shifted forms once more...
latest

Wings sprouted from the mass followed by a spiny tail and a gaping maw, he turned his gaze to Yukio and the others advancing towards him before he backed up a little "Bah I say! BAAAAAAAAA!" he shouted, unleashing an powerfull sonar wave at the crowd gathered in front of him, he intended to knock everyone off their feet, trying to catch as many unfortunate victims within this blast... Once it finished, he flew up higher into the air and dove downwards, aiming to snatch up Alex as he had been the one to distract him and allow for him to get hit by Yukio's blade... Four symbols were revealed on dragon-Aku's body by Hajime's sword, two were located on his wings, one was on the very tip of his tail, and the last one was located on the top of his head... More weak points which could probably at the very least impeded Aku's progress... He was getting desperate by now.

@Mari
Yukio could feel power radiating from her sword now as it glowed with a purplish hue... It looked like that hit had caused some sort of reaction from the blade as it drew a bit of Aku's power; she had a distinct feeling that it would be unleashed with a single swing of the weapon, so, it would be for the best to time it just right in order to hit her intended target...

Aku seemed to be tanking the plasma shot from Alex for the most part, laughing maniacally as he advanced forwards, not paying attention to the missed crossbow shot, but, then... Yukio's sword pierced his underbelly. "BLAAAAAGH!" He cried as the sword burned an impressive gash in his underbelly... The black substance that made him up for the most part suddenly clumped together again as he shifted forms once more...
latest

Wings sprouted from the mass followed by a spiny tail and a gaping maw, he turned his gaze to Yukio and the others advancing towards him before he backed up a little "Bah I say! BAAAAAAAAA!" he shouted, unleashing an powerfull sonar wave at the crowd gathered in front of him, he intended to knock everyone off their feet, trying to catch as many unfortunate victims within this blast... Once it finished, he flew up higher into the air and dove downwards, aiming to snatch up Alex as he had been the one to distract him and allow for him to get hit by Yukio's blade... Four symbols were revealed on dragon-Aku's body by Hajime's sword, two were located on his wings, one was on the very tip of his tail, and the last one was located on the top of his head... More weak points which could probably at the very least impeded Aku's progress... He was getting desperate by now.

@Mari
Yukio could feel power radiating from her sword now as it glowed with a purplish hue... It looked like that hit had caused some sort of reaction from the blade as it drew a bit of Aku's power; she had a distinct feeling that it would be unleashed with a single swing of the weapon, so, it would be for the best to time it just right in order to hit her intended target...

"Holy!" Cecil shouted. He spun his sword, and directed the Holy light to the Weak spot on the Tail. "We have almost defeated him, it seems." Cecil said. "But let us not call it to early." He then ran to hit it with the sword itself.

@Everybody ((he's attacking the weak point on the tail.))

Last edited:
latest

@Mari

tumblr_inline_msx9sm5LkR1qz4rgp.png

Dammit, can't this guy just give up already!? Hajime groaned as his feet began to slide under the wave's force. His teeth gritted and his feet pushed against the ground, trying to find traction and hold. Come on, Hajime, just hold on! Finally, as the blast ended once, he held still for another moment before running at Aku once again. As one of his wings flapped downwards, Hajime swung towards the weak point, hoping to disable his ability to fly.

@york

latest

@Mari

Wednesday after once more able to stand this time began to look at each point. She had to make at least on hit right? So once more Wednesday readied to fire this time she planned on a shot at each point.

75bd331ea342aef5838c166cb50e7110.jpg

Gonna try up to four this time one's got to make it right?
@york

latest

@Mari

When Aku tried to snatch Alex up, Yato would quickly try to get in between the two and push Alex back a bit before stabbing Aku's hand. There he would then attempt to cut at the weak point on the opposite wing than the one Hajime attacked.

@Verite @Mari @C.T. @The Tactician
Those who had gained a weapon from the forest each felt the presense of a warior guiding their motions from here on; Kyon felt the presense of an powerfull Samurai warrior, who's name had long since been lost in time... Various techniques and movements he had never learned before were suddenly very familiar to him to say the least, it looked like he might be able to hold his own now with skills like these, if Kyon could learn how to use his newfound abilities properly.... Yukio felt a more powerfull, but, controlled presense within, with this power came an incessant need to keep her distance after each strike, and draw power from Aku himself given the chance... It was as if suddenly various techniques and strategies she had never learned before had suddenly become almost "natural" for her to use in battle, but, how Yukio would find that it was she who had to take the first step, after all, these abilities are nothing without a proper weilder. Jinx felt an almost animalistic presense within her, it provided her the strength to lift the heavy weapon, and she suddenly became familiar with the strategy that it's previous weilder had used to weild it, with elegant sweeping motions... Dazzling and cutting away at their foe; Aku, but, it was Jinx herself who had to make these movements in order to successfully weild these newfound powers... Hajime felt the presense of a less powerfull warrior, but, the rays of light shining down on the weapon revealed it's other usage, though no symbols flashed upon Aku's body yet, it was almost certain that this weapon would come in handy later... Though, now, he was familiar with various stunts, well, namely involving climbing atop large towering beases, and, this Aku character seemed like a potential candidate for such a thing...

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened
Karol and Speirs felt a primal, but, powerfull magic flowing through their veins; they felt the need to concentrate on a target in order to properly utilize these spells, though, who knew what over-use of such things might do to their bodies if they weren't carefull...
@Everyone
@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @Mari @C.T. @The Tactician @Bomb @Mari @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @Kaykay @Raven @Wedge Antilles @Doctor Smartass
Samurai_1af554_5520829.jpg

"You fools! Nothing can harm the great and mighty Aku!" Aku shouted, it looked like he might actually be bluffing a bit though "Now, I shall dispose of all of you!" he declared... It was then that his eyes suddenly lit up and produced two distinct laser beams that headed towards the entire ground standing before him, it looked like he aimed to vaporize his opposition, but, the beams were moving slow enough to avoid, though, chances are, this creature had alot more in store than just this...​
Speirs and Luz were in the toughest battles. Both were firing rounds from their weapons, transitioning pistol, rifle, grenades or whatever. What they wouldn't expect was the Hell they would be with. Soon, Speirs could only stare as he unleashed a final clip before using Set 3 (4) as he aimed at Aku's chest area,hopefully it would cause splash damage around the remaining weak points

@york (NO TIME FOR ACTUAL POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.