Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll take care of it then!" Yukio said enthusiastically, as she found some lettuce and started chopping it up with a kitchen knife. She also found some tomatoes, and as Yukine mentioned wanted fruits, she sliced an apple and an orange for her roommate. She put enough chopped salad for two bowls, and the chopped fruits, to a table.

"Our healthy meal is served, gentlemen", she said to them, smiling. "I hope you like it!"

@Lizzy

"Thanks Yukio. I'm sure anything you make is delicious." Yato said as he and Yukine sat on either side of the woman.

"Hey there." Yukine greeted Gary with a small wave.

@Mari @Bomb @Verite @The Tactician @york @canteen folk that I may have missed

"Thanks Yukio. I'm sure anything you make is delicious." Yato said as he and Yukine sat on either side of the woman.

"Hey there." Yukine greeted Gary with a small wave.

kang_gary_ep_154_pixel_animation___click_to_view_by_cececharlieee-d6h7cyy.jpg

"Hi there." Gary said. He went into the kitchen and after a while, came out with a small bowl of noodles.

"So what have you guys been talking about?"

@Mari @Lizzy @Verite @The Tactician @york @canteen guys​

Reactions: Takumi
kang_gary_ep_154_pixel_animation___click_to_view_by_cececharlieee-d6h7cyy.jpg

"Hi there." Gary said. He went into the kitchen and after a while, came out with a small bowl of noodles.

"So what have you guys been talking about?"

"Nothing much besides what's gonna happen tomorrow really...what's been up with you?" Yukine replied as he began to eat his fruit. For once it felt good to sit and talk like everything was normal again....okay, nothing was really "normal" in a sense but that didn't matter at the moment.

"Nothing much besides what's gonna happen tomorrow really...what's been up with you?" Yukine replied as he began to eat his fruit. For once it felt good to sit and talk like everything was normal again....okay, nothing was really "normal" in a sense but that didn't matter at the moment.

"Nothing. Nothing really happened at the admin building." Gary replied. He continued to eat his noodles.

"Er, I don't think that's something we should be-"

Yellow smiled. "Well, nevermind, then!" She decided to tag along with the little "thief."

@york
IDmnMlq.png

Ulyana had rushed off into the forest, like a hungry wolf about to devour it's meal in a safe spot... However, surprisingly enough, instead of that happening, she headed over to cabin 28, and... Disappeared? Well, actually she just ducked out of sight, but, who knows what in the world she was planning there...​
"Of sorts." Cecil didn't know what an Astronaut was, but he assumed it had something to do with the moon or space. "Tell me, when you look up at the night sky, what do you think of?" He asked.
J9itjf3.png

"Well... I don't know... Maybe there's others out there, somewhere, looking at the sky too... Who knows..." Miku said, she stared up at the stars a little, seeming to have zoned out a bit.​
tumblr_inline_msx9ug7qpn1qz4rgp.png

A subtle smile formed as he took the chicken out of the oven, "Don't worry, it makes sense. Come on, the other two are probably starving," Preparing plates for Zhenya and Kyon, he carried them out with a grin, "Who's ready to eat?"

@Verite @york
"I'll have some, thanks," Kyon said, beginning to dig in.

Woo. How exciting.

tumblr_nrtvpqfwzV1u1wxpxo2_500.gif

@york @The Tactician @Kaykay

sogYc1N.png

"Oh! Yeah, I almost forgot!" Slavya quickly turned off the stove, just barely managing to save the food she was cooking before it got charred... Carefully putting it on a place, he followed Hajime out of the kitchen, she had prepared two dishes for her and Hajime... And, it looked like this time, she had gone for a more lavish approach.
tNh35nV.png

"Gee, are you two gonna open up a five star restaurant anytime soon?" It was hard to tell if Zhenya was being sarcastic or not, the tone of her voice seemed to remain indifferent...​
HOZqyzT.jpg

Speirs smiled in return, nodding as he stared down at the address with intent. He gave it a light fold before stowing it in his chest pocket, patting it lightly, as he extended his hand... And pulled it lightly back down. "Thank you. Really."

@york
G0EM5LY.png

It was Olga who reached forwards and grabbed his hand, shaking it a little "Well, it's been a pleasure! I've never usually danced with someone till this term..." she added, a little mysteriously.​
Bell smiles and chuckles "The day has flown by, hasn't it? With everything moving so fast, I've been lagging behind with things" he smiles and starts to fry some potatos, and cook up some small pieces of chicken "Hope you enjoy this" he says with a smile as he dishes up, letting his cool for a moment

@york
W0UbUGv.png

"Ow! Hot!" Yulia hissed as she had tried to take a piece of chicken before it had fully cooled, waving her fingers around a little before the pain finally receded, she only picked up a piece of chicken again when it had actually cooled down.
K3okG2r.png

"I guess that's why I never cook..." She said, a little bewildered as she started to eat, smiling a little, it looked like despite the unexpected sting, she was enjoying the dish as is...
Day 6
0ivRDDM.jpg

What roused everyone this morning was not a bell of any sort, but, the rather loud rumbling of a bus approaching the camp... A familiar looking Icarus model really, the same one that had brought everyone here... Karol found a bag of candy in his hands when he woke up. Olga smiled a little, saying a few "classic" parting words as everyone more or less filed onto the bus; it was time to leave this wretched camp... Though, it seems that they brought both Shiki and Jinx, who turned out to be innocent with them... Both Olga and Violet kept a close watch on her as they all departed for the district center, where they would turn in Shiki to the authorities and figure out the other culprits behind the murders. However, instead of a district center, they were approaching the city in the distance, slowly but surely, though it barely seemed like it was getting any closer... This time, everyone felt themselves drifting off to sleep, and Slavya, Miku, Olga Dmitrievna, Viola, Zhenya, Alisa, Semyon and even Ulyana disappeared. Only Yulia remained with the other camp arrivals on the bus as the scene suddenly shifted, great fields out of their windows became orange crystals of some sort and the sky was covered in more of the same stuff... The seats underneath everyone became nothingness as each individual found themselves standing in a new place all-together, and, Hank-venture, the once dead camp resident had also found himself in this strange place. At the center of it all was some demonic, shadowy figure, one couldn't see his feet as they seriously didn't seem to exist, reaching far down below into the endless crystal pit of sorts.
jU3W2ZG.gif

Now what would this "splendid" figure be doing one may ask? Why, he seemed to have been enjoying some sort of broadcast from a strange "screen" of sorts, but, clearly, judging from the static and the way he was hitting the screen every now and then, it was clear he was having... Shall we say, technical difficulties. Yulia cleared her throat suddenly, which caused the being to turn, his eyes widening for a moment before he slunk into some sort of chair, made up of that same stuff the rest of his "abode" was.
tumblr_lye0m7Eh2m1qjrvdko1_500.gif

"So... The mighty keeper of this splendid realm has come to stop me again..." He said blandly, it looked like he wasn't very impressed, quite the opposite actually... "And oh look! You brought company!" he added, his eyes falling upon the large group which had gathered before him. "Trying to overthrow the mighty Aku and free your precious little realm? Bah! Even with the added power of the four who dared to oppose me before, you are no match for me! The shogun of sorrow, the bringer of darkness, master of all evil!" suddenly... A bright flash suddenly occured, and, then, they were in a different environment entirely.
Round 6: One Final Effort
scena_test_003.jpg

A ruined city lay before them, pockmarked with evidence of a battle, probably one that had been fought long ago.... The creature who called himself Aku loomed over everyone who had gathered before him.
tumblr_mvndk3X7pb1qlsdwvo1_500.gif

"Those who have no interest in fighting me... Hmm... Have no choice in the matter! For I, Aku grow ever so bored of this silly little Murder Game... I forbid any of you to leave this place!" he shouted, laughing maniacally... "I will personally see that each and every one of you stays here... Forever! Keeping me company in this little prison of mine...." he declared... Gazing down at the crowd, or, specifically at Yulia who had arched her back, hissing at him.
M4u20DE.png

"Not if I can help it!" Yulia shouted, then, she turned to everyone else here "Please! Listen! I know this might be confusing, but, I can explain it all! I can fix all of this! I can free all of you! But first, we must defeat this monstrosity that has taken over this world!" she pointed at the strange being named Aku who seemed to watch all of this occur with a twisted smile on his face. "He can only be harmed by magic and weapons of divine power! Everything else is useless against him! Those who have acquired swords, and powers from the lost souls, use them! and any who naturally possess powers or items you think that can harm this monster, do not hesitate to try to help destroy him! The rest of you, please help in any way that you can! Together, we can banish him from my.... OUR, realm! Now please... If we work together, we can win this battle!" she shouted... Then, she ran towards Aku himself, hissing at him a little... That was when he finally lost his patience and spewed flames towards the crowd standing before him... Unfortunately Bill Cipher and Canada both got caught in this barrage of flames, and disappeared spontaneously. Yulia looked towards Shiki, Yukio, and Gary.
5rN240F.png

"Aku has influenced the three of you... Killing other people participating in Aku's "Murder Game" as he calls it... Becoming traitors..." Yulia looked a little sad, but, eventually, a more hopefull expression crossed her face "Please help us win this... If not to free this place, then, to free yourselves... He betrays even the most loyal of his servants... But, that doesn't mean you have to be the next to suffer because of him..." she said... It looks like the traitors had the option of either helping Aku's cause, or, to redeem themselves by facing against Aku with the others, it was a choice each of the three had now that the final battle loomed before them... The choice was theirs to make... And theirs alone...

The final battle has begun... Your fate, and the fate of everyone else who had been brought to this camp now lies in the outcome of this battle...

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
(All roles are revealed after end-game stages of the game begin)
Played by: @yorkName: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoronName: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @KriegName: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @yorkName: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Revived Role: Chosen
Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Dead Role: Survivor

• Thank You
Reactions: Mari and Atomyk

Day 6
0ivRDDM.jpg

What roused everyone this morning was not a bell of any sort, but, the rather loud rumbling of a bus approaching the camp... A familiar looking Icarus model really, the same one that had brought everyone here... Karol found a bag of candy in his hands when he woke up. Olga smiled a little, saying a few "classic" parting words as everyone more or less filed onto the bus; it was time to leave this wretched camp... Though, it seems that they brought both Shiki and Jinx, who turned out to be innocent with them... Both Olga and Violet kept a close watch on her as they all departed for the district center, where they would turn in Shiki to the authorities and figure out the other culprits behind the murders. However, instead of a district center, they were approaching the city in the distance, slowly but surely, though it barely seemed like it was getting any closer... This time, everyone felt themselves drifting off to sleep, and Slavya, Miku, Olga Dmitrievna, Viola, Zhenya, Alisa, Semyon and even Ulyana disappeared. Only Yulia remained with the other camp arrivals on the bus as the scene suddenly shifted, great fields out of their windows became orange crystals of some sort and the sky was covered in more of the same stuff... The seats underneath everyone became nothingness as each individual found themselves standing in a new place all-together, and, Hank-venture, the once dead camp resident had also found himself in this strange place. At the center of it all was some demonic, shadowy figure, one couldn't see his feet as they seriously didn't seem to exist, reaching far down below into the endless crystal pit of sorts.
jU3W2ZG.gif

Now what would this "splendid" figure be doing one may ask? Why, he seemed to have been enjoying some sort of broadcast from a strange "screen" of sorts, but, clearly, judging from the static and the way he was hitting the screen every now and then, it was clear he was having... Shall we say, technical difficulties. Yulia cleared her throat suddenly, which caused the being to turn, his eyes widening for a moment before he slunk into some sort of chair, made up of that same stuff the rest of his "abode" was.

"So... The mighty keeper of this splendid realm has come to stop me again..." He said blandly, it looked like he wasn't very impressed, quite the opposite actually... "And oh look! You brought company!" he added, his eyes falling upon the large group which had gathered before him. "Trying to overthrow the mighty Aku and free your precious little realm? Bah! Even with the added power of the four who dared to oppose me before, you are no match for me! The shogun of sorrow, the bringer of darkness, master of all evil!" suddenly... A bright flash suddenly occured, and, then, they were in a different environment entirely.
scena_test_003.jpg

A ruined city lay before them, pockmarked with evidence of a battle, probably one that had been fought long ago.... The creature who called himself Aku loomed over everyone who had gathered before him.

"Those who have no interest in fighting me... Hmm... Have no choice in the matter! For I, Aku grow ever so bored of this silly little Murder Game... I forbid any of you to leave this place!" he shouted, laughing maniacally... "I will personally see that each and every one of you stays here... Forever! Keeping me company in this little prison of mine...." he declared... Gazing down at the crowd, or, specifically at Yulia who had arched her back, hissing at him.
M4u20DE.png

"Not if I can help it!" Yulia shouted, then, she turned to everyone else here "Please! Listen! I know this might be confusing, but, I can explain it all! I can fix all of this! I can free all of you! But first, we must defeat this monstrosity that has taken over this world!" she pointed at the strange being named Aku who seemed to watch all of this occur with a twisted smile on his face. "He can only be harmed by magic and weapons of divine power! Everything else is useless against him! Those who have acquired swords, and powers from the lost souls, use them! and any who naturally possess powers or items you think that can harm this monster, do not hesitate to try to help destroy him! The rest of you, please help in any way that you can! Together, we can banish him from my.... OUR, realm! Now please... If we work together, we can win this battle!" she shouted... Then, she ran towards Aku himself, hissing at him a little... That was when he finally lost his patience and spewed flames towards the crowd standing before him... Unfortunately Bill Cipher and Canada both got caught in this barrage of flames, and disappeared spontaneously. Yulia looked towards Shiki, Yukio, and Gary.
5rN240F.png

"Aku has influenced the three of you... Killing other people participating in Aku's "Murder Game" as he calls it... Becoming traitors..." Yulia looked a little sad, but, eventually, a more hopefull expression crossed her face "Please help us win this... If not to free this place, then, to free yourselves... He betrays even the most loyal of his servants... But, that doesn't mean you have to be the next to suffer because of him..." she said... It looks like the traitors had the option of either helping Aku's cause, or, to redeem themselves by facing against Aku with the others, it was a choice each of the three had now that the final battle loomed before them... The choice was theirs to make... And theirs alone...

The final battle has begun... Your fate, and the fate of everyone else who had been brought to this camp now lies in the outcome of this battle...​
tumblr_nrtvpqfwzV1u1wxpxo5_100.png

Okay, wait. Let's stop and think for a moment. Let's just process all this so no info gets needlessly jumbled around.

A lot of the pioneers were gone. Zhenya, Slavya, the like. That was really unsettling. And waved a lot of bad flags. Disappearing on what was promised to be the last day of this nightmare? The timing was just too perfect. It could only mean that someone did this on purpose, but who? Well, we'll get to that later.

Okay, Hank was alive again. Cool. Okay.

Whoa, okay. Wait. Everyone's in some weird, ruined city. It was almost reminiscent of a closed space that Koizumi spoke of, or an alternate world that Nagato brought them to, though Kyon could only hope that there were no giant cockroaches around this time.

Oh, no. Okay. No, that was totally fine. No, yeah. Alright. No, no. Fine, alright. Okay. Instead of giant cockroaches, why not weird demon lords? Some weirdo calling himself Aku talking about things Kyon had never heard about before like Murder Games or something? Either way, he didn't sound too friendly, given his talk of prisons...

Man, Kyon ought to be more scared, but with all the stuff he had been through in his life, maybe he was just used to this crap by now.

Whatever. Let's get on with the rest of the introspection.

Okay so that weird cat girl from earlier, Yulia or something, is talking about how if he wanted to go home, he had to beat this Aku guy. Okay. Cool. Real cool. That was probably where his sword came in. Great. Normal guys like himself and Hajime had a chance... right? Well, Kyon imagined these swords would be better in the hands of... well, experienced swordsman, but perhaps it couldn't be helped.

Alright, so... Okay. That pyramid guy, Bill Cipher, and that weird Canada guy died. Nothing of value was lost.

To be fair, Kyon personally doubted they were real people anyway. Something seemed off about them.

Anyway, so... as one of the wielders of these strange swords, would he help everyone else in the cause against the sudden big bad? Well, survey says...!

tumblr_nrtui53AC91u1wxpxo3_400.png

... Well, that was what he'd like to say anyway, but he really did want to go home already. So he couldn't, in reality and in good conscience, actually refuse.

Alright, just think of how it's like Day of Sagittarius III and pretend you're in a game where anything goes. Well, I guess I technically am, but anyway...

With that, he would point the sword at Aku like a valiant knight in sour armor.

"Hey, you! Uh... My name is Kyon. You killed my peaceful days. Prepare to die."

Yeah, this fight was in good hands.

@york @Errybody​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk
It was a very quiet and fulfilling ride for Marcone, one leg crossed as he sat, catching sleep when he could. He had little worry for ambush and moreover, was prepared if it came to it.

As it was, thanks to a few special snowflakes, he already demonstrated just what happened when you tried to do so. So by and large, he was left mostly alone.

And then all this happened, the staff fading away into nothing. He allowed himself the luxury of a smirk at that. So he was correct. Whether illusions or merely twisted shades, they were nothing in the end. Save for the one anomaly hardly anyone thought to connect.

Unless cat eared girls were commonplace, around this particular Soviet era, which he highly doubted. The one figure, who didn't belong. Of course he kept an eye on her, though denied from the voting after being found innocent, he decided it was best to investigate on his own.

And he had to find amusement somewhere, watching everyone else strive to discover who did it. Krieg and his death was as good as a calling card, as was the mysterious slasher. The only wild card in it all frankly was....Geery? Gargle?

He had no idea who he was, having had zero interaction in any meaningful way. Still, two out of three wasn't bad and he made his last note as everyone else began to rise up in arms.

His response was to close his book with a snap and put his tools to the side, save a few he kept in his suit.

One always had to look the part of a gentleman after all as he calmly walked through the crowd, approached Aku....And stared upward. Hands in his pockets, as calm as though this was across a business table before he smirked. And conversationally, he spoke to Kyon over his shoulder.

"Put that sword down boy, you can hardly use it. As it is, the odds aren't exactly in our favor either. But you would know that, wouldn't you...Aku, was it?"

He looked the eldritch abomination warlord right in the eye and smirked.

"My name is Gentleman Johnny Marcone. A personage of no small distinction from where I come from. And I'm here to broker something else entirely."

He smirked and pointed out.

"You said something about how you'd forbid us from leaving...But can you truly I wonder? You're as much a prisoner, just like the rest of us. Locked in a dreary world, where nothing seems to happen and only shades to keep you company. So what do you do in such a situation? You find other toys, people to stave off the tedium but in the same breath, have only so much you can do despite it. Your power? Useless."

He hissed, as he grinned flashing teeth as he continued.

"Forced into games, brokered by rules and with the cooperation of your counterpart here."

He turned now to look at Yulia as he continued.

"Someone was protecting us whenever the tensions boiled over. Someone guided us to guardians over the course of our stay in that camp, to those with the weapons and power to pass on to destroy the other. In other words Miss Yulia? You're just as guilty as manipulating us into this battle, as much as Aku to his chosen agents to kill the rest of us off. This is a war between you both, with us chosen as your soldiers from across time and space."

He stretched and remarked.

"I despise such games. So if there is to be any deal I suppose, or even a deciding factor for my own aide either way? I have but one question."

He turned to look at Aku. And Marcone asked, in the most calm and relaxed of voices as behind him, he signed the following with one hand. This little trick and distraction might cost him, but if it worked?

Then everyone would live, at a potential cost to himself.

There were worst ways to die.

"....Did you ever kill children in your games between you and Yulia?"

@OrlandoBloomers @Verite @york @Everyone else.

M4u20DE.png

5rN240F.png

The final battle has begun... Your fate, and the fate of everyone else who had been brought to this camp now lies in the outcome of this battle...

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Chosen
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoronName: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Survivor
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @KriegName: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @yorkName: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Revived Role: Chosen
Deceased
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Dead Role: Survivor

Yukio sighed. So, her role was revealed. She was hoping it would not be, as it was an awkward situation. But, perhaps it was better this way, she would have the opportunity to be more honest with Yukine, now that there would not be any consequence to it. She took a deep breath, and made sure she would have all the words she wanted to say to him.

She looked to Yukine, then, and with a very concerned look, worried for his reaction to the information revealed that she was, indeed, a traitor, and the killer of Hank Venture. She spoke to him.

32768fb65525202cc223b4cd6d3a1501.jpg

"Yes, Yulia speak the truth. I was one of the bad people. I do not expect you to forgive me, this role handed to me cruelly was beyond my control. I did not wish to resist it because I was worried it would have a bad reaction. I was worried that you would die if I did not stand in this role myself, and worried I would be taken away from here if I refused to kill, which would leave me unable to protect the one I care the most about here... you, Yukine."

She then bowed to him, respectfully.
maxresdefault.jpg

"If you wish to punish me, even kill me, for the murder I have committed, then I will accept that judgment without any objection or defense. I respect you that much, Yukine. But I remind you, that even as a murderer, a traitor, I never wavered in my sworn duty to protect you. Although, forgiveness is something I do not expect."

She then whispered very softly to herself. "Though, I hope you realize now... how much you mean to me."

@Lizzy

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Alex looked at the three traitors. They were supposedly under some control, so he didn't see the need to confront them. He understood the feeling, strangely, of being manipulated to another's gains. He nodded to them, hoping they were clear of the influence now, of...

Aku. Well, the evil presence finally had a face. He looked around, and Katara wasn't around. He wasn't too surprised, though to the others he had little motivation to speak right now. So he let his actions speak for himself.

x-men-first-class-havok-o.gif

Having quite a bit of plasma energy stored within him over the past few days, he smiled as it felt good to release it. He tried to aim it right at Aku.

@york

• Love
IDmnMlq.png

Ulyana had rushed off into the forest, like a hungry wolf about to devour it's meal in a safe spot... However, surprisingly enough, instead of that happening, she headed over to cabin 28, and... Disappeared? Well, actually she just ducked out of sight, but, who knows what in the world she was planning there...​

J9itjf3.png

"Well... I don't know... Maybe there's others out there, somewhere, looking at the sky too... Who knows..." Miku said, she stared up at the stars a little, seeming to have zoned out a bit.​

sogYc1N.png

"Oh! Yeah, I almost forgot!" Slavya quickly turned off the stove, just barely managing to save the food she was cooking before it got charred... Carefully putting it on a place, he followed Hajime out of the kitchen, she had prepared two dishes for her and Hajime... And, it looked like this time, she had gone for a more lavish approach.
tNh35nV.png

"Gee, are you two gonna open up a five star restaurant anytime soon?" It was hard to tell if Zhenya was being sarcastic or not, the tone of her voice seemed to remain indifferent...​

G0EM5LY.png

It was Olga who reached forwards and grabbed his hand, shaking it a little "Well, it's been a pleasure! I've never usually danced with someone till this term..." she added, a little mysteriously.​

W0UbUGv.png

"Ow! Hot!" Yulia hissed as she had tried to take a piece of chicken before it had fully cooled, waving her fingers around a little before the pain finally receded, she only picked up a piece of chicken again when it had actually cooled down.
K3okG2r.png

"I guess that's why I never cook..." She said, a little bewildered as she started to eat, smiling a little, it looked like despite the unexpected sting, she was enjoying the dish as is...
Day 6
0ivRDDM.jpg

jU3W2ZG.gif

scena_test_003.jpg

M4u20DE.png

5rN240F.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Deceased

Wednesday laughed seeing who it was. "Interesting. This is defiantly the best camp ever." She commented. "But I really would rather see my family again." She commented and pulled out her crossbow having a feeling now was when she could use it and actually kill something.
KTOxZfQLZnkp0cjsMGlHVtkvo1_500.jpg

@york @Everybody and anybody​

IDmnMlq.png

J9itjf3.png

sogYc1N.png

tNh35nV.png

G0EM5LY.png

W0UbUGv.png

K3okG2r.png

Day 6
0ivRDDM.jpg

jU3W2ZG.gif

scena_test_003.jpg

M4u20DE.png

5rN240F.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Deceased

Cecil drew Light Bringer.

160px-After_Cecil.png

"I have slayed many like you. Many demons who thought they could rule man. You... Are no better than my brother. No better than Zeromus, who sought the destruction of Mankind for his own delight." Cecil stepped forward. "I am Cecil Harvey. The Paladin-King of Baron. I have done thinks that I regret. Things that I should be punished for. However, I have been forgiven. This is for those souls that you have taken. Those souls that you rule over." Cecil smiled. "this is for Miku, and all the others. Holy!" Cecil cast a beam of Holy Light which fell onto Aku.

@Fighters

IDmnMlq.png

J9itjf3.png

sogYc1N.png

tNh35nV.png

G0EM5LY.png

W0UbUGv.png

K3okG2r.png

Day 6
0ivRDDM.jpg

jU3W2ZG.gif

scena_test_003.jpg

M4u20DE.png

5rN240F.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Deceased

Though Yellow had no magic nor holy weapons, she couldn't just sit back and do nothing. Besides, maybe some pokemon attacks worked enough like magic to count?

"Thunderbolt! Takedown! Supersonic! Hydro Blast! Drill Peck! Hyper Fang!"

Even if it probably wouldn't work, it didn't mean she could just give up and sit back while everyone else did their best to fight the demon.

@york

The+Many+Faces+of+Kang+Gary+%25284%2529.png

Wait... Gary killed Hajime Hinata... Just to get betrayed later?

RM60-00005.jpg

"Ahh! This is just like the betrayals in Running Man!" Gary yelled in confusion.

He went over to the other people and found Hajime.

"Listen, I'm sorry that I eliminated you. I just.... Didn't know what to do."

@The Tactician

Bell grunts and looks to the others "I need time...Buy me a few minutes if you can...I'll deal with him" Bell says, grabbing a stick from the ground and charging up his Hero's Strike, it would take a fair while, however

"When I say...you all need to get behind me, got it?" He asks with a small glance to the crowd with him

The male was slowly beset by many small glistening motes, as if a fireflies suddenly began to swarm to him, buzzing and crackling with magical power, the stick glowinf a bright white, though a sword would have been better, it was all he had to work with

@Aku Fight

"Normal people would pretty much be like: I hate to say it but told ya so! But I'm not normal...so basically? I love to say it! Told. You. So. Jinxing yourselves voting for an innocent. So sad." She mocked, scooping her weapons back up on her way out the door. "You can't keep a good criminal down." She skipped playfully onto the bus just as she entered the cell the night previous. "Ha ha ha. I know who you traitors are now. You wouldn't believe how much a little caterpillar snuggled up in her sheets can talk." She winked at them all, unclear if she was being serious or not. "Not that I have to out you, I think." She shrugged, continuing on to her seat in the back and reserving the seat opposite for her weapons.

"Onwards, to the city--zzzzzzzzzzzzzz." She keeled over halfway through her sentence, lost in the deep world of dreams and slumber. Not her usual kind of dream. Thankfully, most of those camp idiots were gone without a trace. Cat Person #3 like Ahri and this Blake was still here though. That was so-so news. What interested her more...her face was plastered up against the window as the lush and green fields shifted into red-orange flame like shapes. The sky did likewise.

"...Coooooooooooooooooool." She drawled appreciatively with a nod. "I could have done that. I even tried to!" She thought back to the rocket fuel and lit match. "No fair." And then the scene changed once more, the seats vanishing like they had never existed in the first place. Rearming herself with her weapons, she found herself alongside the whole lot of the pathetic and the sycophantic.

Staring right up at some tall, dark but decidedly not handsome evil guy. Ugh. This guy couldn't get more stereotypical if he tried. Dressed all in black. Spikes of doom. A beard of evil. Fanged teeth. Flaming eyebrows. Overcompensation of flames around him, even on his chair. Ugh.

"Whoever's dream made this guy appear, you suck! Just putting that out there."
"Trying to overthrow the mighty Aku and free your precious little realm? Bah! Even with the added power of the four who dared to oppose me before, you are no match for me! The shogun of sorrow, the bringer of darkness, master of all evil!"

"Blah blah blah." She raised her right hand, fingers coming together repeatedly like a sock puppet miming talking. That was all she could do before the scene around her changed. AGAIN. A city, riddled with evidence of a sizable battle or even all out war. Not unlike her handiwork, if a bit farther along. No signs of life aside them. "Heh heh heh. I like what you've done with the place, but..." She shook her head. Unslinging Pow-Pow and setting him down alongside Shocky. They weren't divine anything. They could at least watch and appreciate the show though. She took a step forward, waltzing nonchalantly past the remnants of that flame assault that had dealt with triangle loser.

"Let's get something straight here, 'master of all evil'."

60RtCAX.png

"No one is the master of me, except me. Not you, not Cat Chick and certainly not Fat Hands Vi." She pulled the giant sword up, bracing it against her shoulder. Yeah, really. Eat your damn heart out, Riven. "And like them, you aren't keeping me in a prison for any long length of time. Forget about forever." She snorted. And then snorted again, looking over at Mafia Marcone. She shoved him aside as she passed. "Hell to the naw, pal! You're quite right, this weapon is new to me. But you know what?" She smiled coldly.

"I don't give a shit. That's half the fun, learning a new weapon. And I have a target. And it seems weapons are finally on free rein. So you know what? I'm taking this chance, after being deprived of so many." She turned to Aku. "So when I chop you up into itty little bitty pieces, DO take it personally! But enough talk." She broke into dissonant laughter, charging forward to commence her assault.

@york @Atomyk @Verite @Doctor Smartass @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @everyone​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
IDmnMlq.png

J9itjf3.png

sogYc1N.png

tNh35nV.png

G0EM5LY.png

W0UbUGv.png

K3okG2r.png

Day 6
0ivRDDM.jpg

jU3W2ZG.gif

scena_test_003.jpg

M4u20DE.png

5rN240F.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Deceased

"I'm going to help too! My Miracle Mallet's all charged up again!" Sukuna yelled out as she was in her normal human size again. The artifact in her hands emitting a magic power as she readied herself with the best spells she could use in this situation. While it was weird that both Sukuna and Neo weren't in the greatest states of mind earlier due to the Miracle Mallet's effects while charging, they were fine as of now.

"Oni-Slaying, Eye-Stabbing Needle!"

514px-Th143SC57.jpg

Magically manifested knives appeared around Sukuna and with a snap of her fingers, she launched the projectiles towards Aku. Since it did have the word "oni-slaying" in the spell name, maybe it should do the trick?

tumblr_ndzggkr8mP1rm7e3co1_500.gif

During the fight and all, Neo just sat back and watched the show. She already did her part on playing the role as one of the Chosen. Clearly out of the two of them, Neo was certain that she was the more capable one than Sukuna on the task, and she even guessed on the possible traitors while working with the other Chosen in the shadows. Sooo... it was just smooth sailing for her until the others took care of this Aku problem. Surely enough, she wasn't going to waste her stamina on something that even her Semblance couldn't take care of.

@everyone at this point xD​

Yukio sighed. So, her role was revealed. She was hoping it would not be, as it was an awkward situation. But, perhaps it was better this way, she would have the opportunity to be more honest with Yukine, now that there would not be any consequence to it. She took a deep breath, and made sure she would have all the words she wanted to say to him.

She looked to Yukine, then, and with a very concerned look, worried for his reaction to the information revealed that she was, indeed, a traitor, and the killer of Hank Venture. She spoke to him.

32768fb65525202cc223b4cd6d3a1501.jpg

"Yes, Yulia speak the truth. I was one of the bad people. I do not expect you to forgive me, this role handed to me cruelly was beyond my control. I did not wish to resist it because I was worried it would have a bad reaction. I was worried that you would die if I did not stand in this role myself, and worried I would be taken away from here if I refused to kill, which would leave me unable to protect the one I care the most about here... you, Yukine."

She then bowed to him, respectfully.
maxresdefault.jpg

"If you wish to punish me, even kill me, for the murder I have committed, then I will accept that judgment without any objection or defense. I respect you that much, Yukine. But I remind you, that even as a murderer, a traitor, I never wavered in my sworn duty to protect you. Although, forgiveness is something I do not expect."

She then whispered very softly to herself. "Though, I hope you realize now... how much you mean to me."

@Lizzy

tumblr_n0dqaawNJe1to21edo1_500.gif

Yukine was hurt that she was a traitor, but also understood the situation. To an extent.

"Yukio...people do things like this all the time, but you...you were pretty much controlled so I am able to forgive you. I won't let you be punished or anything like that and I would never want to end a person's life." He added.

Yato looked to the blonde.

"We should help the others fight, Sekki." He said. Once he felt the familiar weight of his katana in his hand he'd turn to Yukio.

"I don't like killing humans, but you have the choice to fight with us or against us and I doubt you'd go against us..." The god said in a flat tone. Even though he didn't finish out loud his glowing blue eyes said the rest. That he wouldn't hesitate to cut Yukio down if she so wished or became their enemy.

"Keep your blade sharp Yukine, never dull." Yato said in a quieter tone.

"Got it." Yukine muttered.

Most if not all of Yato's anger was toward Aku though, so the god decided to preform Rend to either end him of weaken him greatly, if it hit or worked at all that is. So, with a powerful jump Yato would fly towards Aku and attempt one of his powerful attacks.

Whether this attack worked on Aku or not, Yato would land right next to Yukio in a crouch. Waiting for another opportunity to attack.

@Mari @york @everyone else basically

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Status
Not open for further replies.