• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
juqNGAS.png

"You okay there?" Miku asked, she had popped out of nowhere, like these camp residents seem to have a habbit of doing.​

Cecil shook his head. "I'm fine. It's just... All of this death. I'm no stranger to death, as I was... Am a soldier, it's just... These people are dying for nothing." He sighed. "I really hope we were right in guessing the last person."

tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

Hajime followed the footsteps, hoping to meet whoever was waiting within the forest.

@Verite @york @Kaykay @Jeremi
I already regret this decision.

Kyon tensed up as soon as he heard the foreign footsteps, remaining quiet, before sighing. He was glad he was doing all this weird stuff while he was a young teenager, because if he was an old man, he'd already have added to the body count of this fiasco of a camp from a heart attack.

@Jeremi @york @The Tactician @Kaykay
@Jeremi @Verite @The Tactician @Kaykay

SdDlvZN.png

Welp, it was clear it was one of those Semyon lookalikes walking around, and, upon spotting the group approaching, he stepped towards Kyon, handing him a sheathed Katana of some sort... A powerfull aura of sorts seemed to emanate from it, or, at least that's what it felt like...
1407219733464.jpg

"The eared one wanted you to have this." He said gruffly, he prepared to turn away, but, stopped for a moment to speak once more "Maybe you'll be the ones to break the cycle..." he said, musing to himself more than anything... And then, promptly turned away, about to head back into the woods, but, now would be the time to stop him for any questions before he left.

"Well.. Sort of. I have an APO. Army Post Office. It's kinda where we get our mail.. I thought of living in Montana. After the war. After everything..." He sighed, rubbing his head. "W-What is yours?" He asked, taking out a notepad and pen before handing it to her.

@york
j8iqTd0.png

"Oh! That's simple... It's a town not far from here!" Olga said, writing her own address down in return, though they didn't see any small towns in the distance or anything, civlization probably loomed somewhere beyond the trees... And that city.​

Cecil shook his head. "I'm fine. It's just... All of this death. I'm no stranger to death, as I was... Am a soldier, it's just... These people are dying for nothing." He sighed. "I really hope we were right in guessing the last person."
1BQ92CJ.png

"Well... I'm sure everything will turn out fine either way... Somehow... I mean, two traitors have been found after all..." Miku said, she looked a little uncertain about this though.​

SdDlvZN.png

Welp, it was clear it was one of those Semyon lookalikes walking around, and, upon spotting the group approaching, he stepped towards Kyon, handing him a sheathed Katana of some sort... A powerfull aura of sorts seemed to emanate from it, or, at least that's what it felt like...
1407219733464.jpg

"The eared one wanted you to have this." He said gruffly, he prepared to turn away, but, stopped for a moment to speak once more "Maybe you'll be the ones to break the cycle..." he said, musing to himself more than anything... And then, promptly turned away, about to head back into the woods, but, now would be the time to stop him for any questions before he left.

"The eared one? The cycle? What're you talking about?" Yellow asked the Semyon lookalike. "You, or one of your lookalikes I guess, have been talking about this cycle, but we still don't know what it is!"

@Jeremi @Verite @The Tactician @york

1BQ92CJ.png

"Well... I'm sure everything will turn out fine either way... Somehow... I mean, two traitors have been found after all..." Miku said, she looked a little uncertain about this though.​

"You're right. You're right. I have no idea why I'm worrying. If my guess wasn't correct, then, we'll at least have caught one." Cecil picked up his book. "Their deaths shall not have been in vain." And he gave a small smile.

SdDlvZN.png

1407219733464.jpg

"The eared one? The cycle? What're you talking about?" Yellow asked the Semyon lookalike. "You, or one of your lookalikes I guess, have been talking about this cycle, but we still don't know what it is!"

What.

Taking the katana in mild confusion, Kyon could only look at the weapon. And then that Seymon guy would speak. Something about the eared one and breaking some cycle? What? What the hell?

"Hey, wait just a minute! The hell do you mean breaking the cycle?! And who is this eared one?!" Kyon exclaimed, basically repeating what Yellow had said.

Oh, man. If one of his friends were in his place, they'd be way more on board with this, 'cause they'd probably think of this like becoming an RPG protagonist getting his first sword on his mighty quest. But Kyon was far less idealistic than that.

@york @Jeremi @Kaykay @The Tactician

Canada saw all the electronics.What kind of club is it. A computer club. Asked Canada to Shurick and Electronik. Oh hey! You're the guy that went all schizo last night! Said Bill, snapping to Shurick
P3UpyJL.png

"Wait... What?! I don't remember a thing from that day since I woke up this morning..." Shurik said, he looked surprised to say the least, and, well, very confused...​

"You're right. You're right. I have no idea why I'm worrying. If my guess wasn't correct, then, we'll at least have caught one." Cecil picked up his book. "Their deaths shall not have been in vain." And he gave a small smile.
FVTtLFr.png

"Even if you haven't, I'm sure the police will find the rest!" Miku said, she looked a bit more cheerfull now, having suddenly forgotten about that worry she ahd felt a moment before.​

FVTtLFr.png

"Even if you haven't, I'm sure the police will find the rest!" Miku said, she looked a bit more cheerfull now, having suddenly forgotten about that worry she ahd felt a moment before.​

"We finally leave tomorrow. That's good. We get to go home, which will be nice after all of this weirdness." Cecil got a bit bigger smile. "Where is your home? Mine is... Far. To say the least."

What.

Taking the katana in mild confusion, Kyon could only look at the weapon. And then that Seymon guy would speak. Something about the eared one and breaking some cycle? What? What the hell?

"Hey, wait just a minute! The hell do you mean breaking the cycle?! And who is this eared one?!" Kyon exclaimed, basically repeating what Yellow had said.

Oh, man. If one of his friends were in his place, they'd be way more on board with this, 'cause they'd probably think of this like becoming an RPG protagonist getting his first sword on his mighty quest. But Kyon was far less idealistic than that.

tumblr_inline_msxal3MJYH1qz4rgp.png

We just can't have a normal stroll into the forest, can we? "Yellow, Kyon, at this point, I think we should just safely assume we're not getting answers," Hajime sighed as he watched the clone walk away, "At least now you have something to defend yourself with, Kyon. Just be glad for that one little piece of hope." Goddammit, Komaeda's getting into my head again.

What.
tumblr_inline_msxal3MJYH1qz4rgp.png

We just can't have a normal stroll into the forest, can we? "Yellow, Kyon, at this point, I think we should just safely assume we're not getting answers," Hajime sighed as he watched the clone walk away, "At least now you have something to defend yourself with, Kyon. Just be glad for that one little piece of hope." Goddammit, Komaeda's getting into my head again.
ShFUCns.png

"It'll all become as clear as day soon enough..." He said mysteriously, chuckling a little to himself before he disappeared into the trees... That was... Odd to say the least.
la7yNN8.png
5aSj3sS.png

Both Slavya and Zhenya approached the area at this point, Slavya looking a little freaked out while Zhenya just looked a little puzzled "Was that Semyon?" Slavya asked, her voice shaking a little. "Hell if I know!" Zhenya muttered under her breath, she looked around... Only silence greeted them this time; the forest was quiet for once.​

"We finally leave tomorrow. That's good. We get to go home, which will be nice after all of this weirdness." Cecil got a bit bigger smile. "Where is your home? Mine is... Far. To say the least."
DLrxcts.png

"Well... Mine's pretty far too... You think we'll ever see each other again?" Miku asked, she looked a little worried about this whole thing...​

DLrxcts.png

"Well... Mine's pretty far too... You think we'll ever see each other again?" Miku asked, she looked a little worried about this whole thing...​

"I don't know. I hope so, though, because my time here with you has been wonderful." Cecil stood up from where he had been sitting. "I really hope we can meet up again."

"Yeah." Yukine replied with a nod.

Yukine noticed it suddenly becoming dark and frowned lightly. He stopped walking and turned his head to the entrance of the forest. He noticed familiar blue eyes that seemed to glow into the dark that belonged to a certain god in a track outfit and a stupid "fluffy fluff scarf". Said god was sitting on the branch of one of the trees, swinging his legs back and forth idly from where he sat. Strands of hair stuck up here and there; being the only clue to his earlier nap.

"Found him." Yukine said to Yukio.

@Mari
Yukio laughed as she saw Yato swinging his legs while sitting in the tree.

tumblr_n4wzq3aSHD1qhfczto6_250.gif

"So that's where you are. How nice of you to let us find you." She looked at Yukine. "Well," she said to him, "we are a little more limited on the options we can pursue now. Do you want to explore the forest again, or should we try to make it to the city?" She realized their time on the camp was now running short according to the latest information given to them. "I think it might be best if we stayed close to the camp, as the bus will be arriving in a short time from now."

@Lizzy

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
P3UpyJL.png

"Wait... What?! I don't remember a thing from that day since I woke up this morning..." Shurik said, he looked surprised to say the least, and, well, very confused...​

Eh, don't worry about it. Atleast we got to see some paranoia shelters for the nuclear apocolypse. Said Bill Cipher, in a playful tone. So, what type of computer club is this. Asked Bill, seeing computers everywhere.

ShFUCns.png

"It'll all become as clear as day soon enough..." He said mysteriously, chuckling a little to himself before he disappeared into the trees... That was... Odd to say the least.
la7yNN8.png
5aSj3sS.png

Both Slavya and Zhenya approached the area at this point, Slavya looking a little freaked out while Zhenya just looked a little puzzled "Was that Semyon?" Slavya asked, her voice shaking a little. "Hell if I know!" Zhenya muttered under her breath, she looked around... Only silence greeted them this time; the forest was quiet for once.​
It'll become clear? There was already any time left, but since he disappeared she'd just have to take his word for it.

"I...think it was just a lookalike," Yellow responded before turning to the others.

"So, uh, anyone know what this sword is for?"

@Verite @The Tactician

ShFUCns.png

la7yNN8.png
5aSj3sS.png

tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

"Oh, Slavya, you're here too?" At her question, he shook his head with a frown, "No, it was a fake."​

Yukio laughed as she saw Yato swinging his legs while sitting in the tree.

tumblr_n4wzq3aSHD1qhfczto6_250.gif

"So that's where you are. How nice of you to let us find you." She looked at Yukine. "Well," she said to him, "we are a little more limited on the options we can pursue now. Do you want to explore the forest again, or should we try to make it to the city?" She realized their time on the camp was now running short according to the latest information given to them. "I think it might be best if we stayed close to the camp, as the bus will be arriving in a short time from now."

@Lizzy

Yato's lips curved into a small smile from where he sat as he landed next to the two before standing and stretching.

"Yeah we may as well." Yukine said.

"I don't think we can get to the city right now anyway." The blonde added.

"Well, we can just wait for those in the forest to come out and ask what happened...or something." Yato suggested.

@Mari

• Love
Reactions: Mari
"I don't know. I hope so, though, because my time here with you has been wonderful." Cecil stood up from where he had been sitting. "I really hope we can meet up again."
W1nKglg.png

"Well... I hope so too! Um... You have an address, right?" Miku asked, she looked just a bit flustered.​

Status
Not open for further replies.