• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
sogYc1N.png

"Well... I'll help!" Slavya said, laughing a little as she skipped her way to the canteen, she looked a bit more cheerfull than she had before... Minus the whole Lena thing...
Hw8PpZT.jpg

The canteen was as empty as usual... Well, sort of; it looked like Ulyana was stealthily trying to steal some sweets from the back room, it didn't look like she noticed the visitors yet...​
tumblr_inline_msx9uug6TP1qz4rgp.png

"Food for Zhenya, none for you, Kyon," Hajime remarked with a smirk, "Only hard-workers get food."

"Come on, let's get to work, Slavya!" Content to let Ulyana do her thing, Hajime headed into the kitchen and checked the freezer for anything to eat. I wonder what the others want... A few packets of chicken breasts caught his eye and an idea came to him. He ducked out of the kitchen to get Zhenya and Kyon, "Chicken with some sort of sauce and whatever vegetables we can find good?"​
tumblr_no0ac8bUHi1spy8gwo6_1280.png

"I work hard dealing with all the weirdos in this camp. Isn't that good enough?" Kyon asked in response, before catching wind of Ulyana attempting to steal some food, "See what I mean?" He would ask, though not paying her any further attention for the moment.

When Hajime would make his way into the kitchen and come back, he'd shrug slightly. "I'm good with anything that's edible. Not too picky about food personally," Kyon would respond, picking out a table for Zhenya and the others to sit at.

@york @The Tactician @Canteen peeps​

tumblr_inline_msx9uug6TP1qz4rgp.png

"Food for Zhenya, none for you, Kyon," Hajime remarked with a smirk, "Only hard-workers get food."

"Come on, let's get to work, Slavya!" Content to let Ulyana do her thing, Hajime headed into the kitchen and checked the freezer for anything to eat. I wonder what the others want... A few packets of chicken breasts caught his eye and an idea came to him. He ducked out of the kitchen to get Zhenya and Kyon, "Chicken with some sort of sauce and whatever vegetables we can find good?"​
tumblr_no0ac8bUHi1spy8gwo6_1280.png

"I work hard dealing with all the weirdos in this camp. Isn't that good enough?" Kyon asked in response, before catching wind of Ulyana attempting to steal some food, "See what I mean?" He would ask, though not paying her any further attention for the moment.

When Hajime would make his way into the kitchen and come back, he'd shrug slightly. "I'm good with anything that's edible. Not too picky about food personally," Kyon would respond, picking out a table for Zhenya and the others to sit at.

@york @The Tactician @Canteen peeps​
@The Tactician @Verite @Others
VxlU13m.png

"I was gonna say the same thing!" Zhenya laughed a ltitle before poking Kyon's shoulder lightly, odd, she seemed a bit more cheerfull too... Maybe everyone was a bit relieved about being able to leave soon, though, one couldn't help but feel like there was something left to do...
S0iwacw.png

Slavya in the meantime had already started, it looked like she had done this sort of thing many times really... Perhaps it was just the way she was raised? Or, maybe a hobby of hers...

VxlU13m.png

"I was gonna say the same thing!" Zhenya laughed a ltitle before poking Kyon's shoulder lightly, odd, she seemed a bit more cheerfull too... Maybe everyone was a bit relieved about being able to leave soon, though, one couldn't help but feel like there was something left to do...
S0iwacw.png

Slavya in the meantime had already started, it looked like she had done this sort of thing many times really... Perhaps it was just the way she was raised? Or, maybe a hobby of hers...

"Can I help with anything?" Yellow offered as she walked into the canteen as well. She'd felt pretty useless throughout this camping trip, but maybe she could at least do something here.

@The Tactician @Verite @york

VxlU13m.png

S0iwacw.png

tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

Hajime soon rejoined Slavya in the kitchen, preparing the chicken and sauce before placing it in the oven. As they worked side by side to fix dinner, he couldn't help but notice how meticulous and careful she was with the food, "I'm guessing this is a hobby for you, huh?" He had asked the question to create some chatter, hopefully some that would get his mind off their eventual departure. I wonder what we should do about... us. I doubt she would want to go home with me, and we can't really exchange letters through time... If only there was a time-traveling romance movie where there wasn't a mailbox to move the plot along...

"Hey, Slavya... When we do leave, what do we do about us?"​

Do you guys need any help... I'm a bit good with electronics... Said Canada, a bit shy. He was pretty good at building things, especially with technology.
1NvPFu2.png

"Er... Alright I guess... You think you can get this robot to walk?" Shurik asked, shrugging a little.​

Yato looked down at the hole. When did that get there?

"Well...I guess there's nothing left to investigate." He sighed. He kinda wanted to see what was down there, but decided against it. No point in risking anything.

@Mari @york

Yukio looked down the hole, but she didn't feel a desire or need to explore it any further. In any other situation she might, but they were not going to be here much longer, so it seemed. "It would be irresponsible for us to go down there," she said to Yato and Yukine, "as doing so might endanger us all. And we might miss that bus."

She stepped away from the hole. "Maybe we should go back to the camp area?", she suggested. "Maybe even the canteen again, or something."

@Lizzy

Reactions: Takumi
1NvPFu2.png

"Er... Alright I guess... You think you can get this robot to walk?" Shurik asked, shrugging a little.​

I'm not sure... Can I see blueprints. Asked Canada, going over to look at the robot. Meanwhile, Bill Cipher fiddled around with some parts that looked to be fragile and to be honest, off limits.

VxlU13m.png

S0iwacw.png

Slavya in the meantime had already started, it looked like she had done this sort of thing many times really... Perhaps it was just the way she was raised? Or, maybe a hobby of hers...​
"Can I help with anything?" Yellow offered as she walked into the canteen as well. She'd felt pretty useless throughout this camping trip, but maybe she could at least do something here.

@The Tactician @Verite @york
He couldn't help but smile as he would notice Zhenya's comparatively cheerful mood. It felt like only yesterday that he had met her in the library and figured she was something of a drag. A moody girl who seemed rather introverted and kept to herself.

Well, he wasn't really wrong in his opinion, but he'll keep that part to himself.

In the meantime, he simply continued to wait for the food to arrive.

@The Tactician @york @Kaykay

tumblr_inline_msx9zvaHN71qz4rgp.png

Hajime soon rejoined Slavya in the kitchen, preparing the chicken and sauce before placing it in the oven. As they worked side by side to fix dinner, he couldn't help but notice how meticulous and careful she was with the food, "I'm guessing this is a hobby for you, huh?" He had asked the question to create some chatter, hopefully some that would get his mind off their eventual departure. I wonder what we should do about... us. I doubt she would want to go home with me, and we can't really exchange letters through time... If only there was a time-traveling romance movie where there wasn't a mailbox to move the plot along...

"Hey, Slavya... When we do leave, what do we do about us?"​
bC9hTsi.png

"Well... You have an address, right?" Slavya asked, she wasn't quite answering the question directly, but, it looked like she was thinking about how this relationship would go after they left this camp...​

I'm not sure... Can I see blueprints. Asked Canada, going over to look at the robot. Meanwhile, Bill Cipher fiddled around with some parts that looked to be fragile and to be honest, off limits.
vOTDYRJ.png

"Yeah... Somewhere..." Electronik said, he headed over to the storage room and dug around, a few things were heard being shifted and dropped to the floor before he finally came out with a rather large roll of blue paper... Unrolling it, one could tell it was quite a complicated robot to say the least; a mess of motors, pistons, and other components, it looked more like they were trying to build an android than a robot...​

bC9hTsi.png

"Well... You have an address, right?" Slavya asked, she wasn't quite answering the question directly, but, it looked like she was thinking about how this relationship would go after they left this camp...​
tumblr_inline_msxa1u97341qz4rgp.png

Setting the respective pots of marinara sauce and green beans to cook, he wiped his hands off with a sigh, "Yeah, I do, but... You saw that city, Slavya. It's not from this time nor am I... If we're from two different times, I don't want to make you wait." Not through what happens to the word. I don't want you to experience my crimes like everyone else has.

tumblr_inline_msxa0l0nAS1qz4rgp.png

"Hey, no need to steal it," Hajime laughed as the girl showed up, "It's our last night here, so go ahead and have it, kid!"​
NIqC99t.png

"Awesome!" Ulyana squealed, in mere moments, she had grabbed the bag of sweets and run off... If Yellow was really curious where she was going, she could probably tag along...
@Kaykay

vOTDYRJ.png

"Yeah... Somewhere..." Electronik said, he headed over to the storage room and dug around, a few things were heard being shifted and dropped to the floor before he finally came out with a rather large roll of blue paper... Unrolling it, one could tell it was quite a complicated robot to say the least; a mess of motors, pistons, and other components, it looked more like they were trying to build an android than a robot...​

It seems complicated. If I had more updated technology, I could make it work better. But I guess this will do. Said the country while examining the blueprints.

He couldn't help but smile as he would notice Zhenya's comparatively cheerful mood. It felt like only yesterday that he had met her in the library and figured she was something of a drag. A moody girl who seemed rather introverted and kept to herself.

Well, he wasn't really wrong in his opinion, but he'll keep that part to himself.

In the meantime, he simply continued to wait for the food to arrive.

@The Tactician @york @Kaykay
03XCssB.png

Zhenya cleared her throat a little "Well? You... Have an address, right?" she asked, it looked like she really wanted to have some way of contacting him, even outside of the camp...​

tumblr_inline_msxa1u97341qz4rgp.png

Setting the respective pots of marinara sauce and green beans to cook, he wiped his hands off with a sigh, "Yeah, I do, but... You saw that city, Slavya. It's not from this time nor am I... If we're from two different times, I don't want to make you wait." Not through what happens to the word. I don't want you to experience my crimes like everyone else has.
sogYc1N.png

"Well, even then... We'll figure something out! I mean... We ended up here, together... Right?" Slavya asked, laughing a little, she looked a bit thoughtfull despite this though...​

Yukio looked down the hole, but she didn't feel a desire or need to explore it any further. In any other situation she might, but they were not going to be here much longer, so it seemed. "It would be irresponsible for us to go down there," she said to Yato and Yukine, "as doing so might endanger us all. And we might miss that bus."

She stepped away from the hole. "Maybe we should go back to the camp area?", she suggested. "Maybe even the canteen again, or something."

@Lizzy

"Alright. Let's head to the canteen. I'm kinda hungry from my nap earlier." The god commented.

"Tch, and you told Karol I acted like a cat. You act more cat like than me." Yukine said with a huff as the two and Yukio headed to the canteen.

@Mari @york

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Cecil-harvey.png

Cecil looked into the distance for a moment.

"Not one that you would recognize, no." He let out a small laugh. "Looking at the stars, it reminds me... how many worlds are out there, and I sometimes wonder if that's the same moon that I see from home."
DLrxcts.png

"Well, we still need to trade addresses somehow, right? I mean... I'm sure I can find a way..." Miku said thoughtfully...​

DLrxcts.png

"Well, we still need to trade addresses somehow, right? I mean... I'm sure I can find a way..." Miku said thoughtfully...​

"Yes... There has to be a way." Cecil said quietly. "There has to be a way. There's a way for everything."

"If I was redeemed, and made it to the moon, then... We can meet again." Cecil smiled, and Thought that last part about the moon.

"Tell me, what do you think of when you look at the night sky?"

Status
Not open for further replies.