• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speirs looked at the amount of spells in the book.. He never believed in the arcane, but from what he has seen so far.. He'd try it. He thought of it a good idea to choose Set 2. If Speirs had that kind of power, he thought, he'd be able to maintain all sorts of power into anything that would try to hurt him or Luz.. Or even his company.. And aswell as... Olga, he gave a silent thought, before turning on the moonbeam once more as he slung the Thompson on his back, the helmet was put on his belt by being held with the chin strap, staggering toward Olga as he kneeled slowly. "A-Are you a-alright?"

@york
@Atomyk @Jeremi @ResistingTheEnlightened @TheSpringwoodSlasher
j8iqTd0.png

"I'm fine but... We should keep looking for Shurik..." Olga said, said, scratching her head a little... She looked a bit confused about what had happened there.
91wOhrf.png

Ulyana, in the meantime rushed up to Karol "I don't know what you did, but, that was amazing!" she exclaimed excitedly.​

Karol's eyes went wide a bit when Ulyana ran up to him. Man, she was excited for what he did? Gaara had been super cool as well, Karol had to admit. Regardless, the boy blushed and rubbed at the back of his head. "Ah, well... It wasn't so hard. I just gave him a little POW! And he went all BOOM! But we still got him in the end!"

7EcVv1N.gif

"I'm just glad you're okay." Giggling a little, Karol turned and pointed down toward the end of the tunnel. "Let's keep going then!"

@york @Jeremi @ResistingTheEnlightened @TheSpringwoodSlasher

@Atomyk @Jeremi @ResistingTheEnlightened @TheSpringwoodSlasher
j8iqTd0.png

"I'm fine but... We should keep looking for Shurik..." Olga said, said, scratching her head a little... She looked a bit confused about what had happened there.
91wOhrf.png

Ulyana, in the meantime rushed up to Karol "I don't know what you did, but, that was amazing!" she exclaimed excitedly.​
Speirs stared at her, waving his hand for a moment as he groaned painfully, taking out the field dressing from one of his pouches as he took out the sulfa powder and field dressing. The large gash over his face had made a large mess of blood but had fortunately covered. "C-Can you help?" He asked, ripping the top of the sulfa powder packet. "Spread it over the entirety of my cheek.. Just do that." Speirs could be heard breathing deeply. "What did you see when me, the healing kid, and the others... Fought those things?" He asked, prepping the other items in order to trat himself.

@york @Atomyk

Gaara watched as the creature finally went down. As his sand began to return to his gourd, he'd pop the cap back on it. Glancing over at Karol who seemed so proud of himself, Gaara couldn't help but smile.

"..Right. I'm glad that you're alright. You performed exceptionally well out there, Karol." Gaara then winced as he leaned up against the wall as if to catch his breath. "Those techniques of mine drained me more than I imagined they would. But we can't stop while we're so close." The sand ninja instructed. He doubted they'd run into a creature so quickly after this. So he could stop and try to regain as much chakra as he could.

@Atomyk @york @ResistingTheEnlightened

"..English literature, huh? Well, I mean I've never really been one for reading. But the thought that someone's written books about me and stuff, it's kinda awesome! Did they get it down to every natch? Me fighting Grendel with The Hurting?" He'd say referring to the chair strapped to his back. "Then taking down his mom once she attacked the audience?"

As the conversation went on and if Beowulf's questions were answered, he'd sigh. "Well, stardom has it's ups and downs. You do something for people, get them all motivated and hyped. But then you're a nobody once they've had their fill of you. It's a sad truth. But it's one I'm going to change! When I get home I'm going to stage my comeback and I won't just be a has-been in the eyes of my still loyal Wulfpack."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty.

"Thank you. As I said, I don't practice much, but I just play on the piano, see where it takes me. Like most things." He gained a small smile on his lips. "Do you sing?"
FVTtLFr.png

"Well of course I do! I'm a big singer! I just haven't made another song to sing yet!" Miku said, this looked like a topic she took great interest in.​

FVTtLFr.png

"Well of course I do! I'm a big singer! I just haven't made another song to sing yet!" Miku said, this looked like a topic she took great interest in.​
"Will you sing me your favorite song then?" Cecil asked.

tumblr_inline_msxalhzJpX1qz4rgp.png

"Dammit, come on!" Hajime growled as he continued to hack away at the veins. It seemed he was growing angrier with each passing second, infuriated by the creature's continued attempts to fight.​
An explosive projectile suddenly flew from one of the severed veins, headed towards Hajime; it appeared that it had a sort of defensive mechanism... This may be a little more difficult than expected...

An explosive projectile suddenly flew from one of the severed veins, headed towards Hajime; it appeared that it had a sort of defensive mechanism... This may be a little more difficult than expected...
tumblr_inline_msxag0u2Pa1qz4rgp.png

"Crap!" Hajime yelped in surprise as he rolled away from the projectile, nearly cutting himself in the process. Though he ended up in a pile and would need a moment to recover, he had at least avoided the explosion.​

03XCssB.png

"I'm glad you did say it... I swear if you had chickened out... I... I don't know." Zhenya said, she pouted a little as she thought about that...​
"Well, it's as they say. You can't seek reality in fiction, nor can you seek fiction in reality," Kyon shrugged, "Buuut I'm probably saying random weird stuff at this point."

Which begs the question...

"... So what now?"

Something told him he was misunderstanding the situation that he himself seemed to have created.

@york

Out of fear, Luz kept the M1 Carbine pointed at her. He made no attempts to put it down as he stared at her. "S-So you're the reason Semyon was killed... Y-You're the reason why we've been livin' in a constant fuckin' fear!" He sounded a bit agitated, before speaking in almost a yell. "W-What do you remember!?
band_of_brothers_9.png

@york

iOT7DXe.png

"Not much... Just bits and pieces... Something attacked me in the forest... And... And... I looked almost like me..." Lena looked horrified to say the least; whatever had attacked them may just have been the true cause of that first kill...​

iOT7DXe.png

"Not much... Just bits and pieces... Something attacked me in the forest... And... And... I looked almost like me..." Lena looked horrified to say the least; whatever had attacked them may just have been the true cause of that first kill...​
Luz stared at her as he breathed deeply. This entire ordeal with Smeyon was caused by her, or atleast in his view, as he stepped closer "Y-You! You killed Semyon! Y-Y-You chopped him up into pieces a-and fuckin' killed him!" Panting, he pulled up the helmet a bit to get a better view before asking her another question. "W-Why were Y-You crying just now?" Referring to the crying heard in the tunnel.

@york

Karol's eyes went wide a bit when Ulyana ran up to him. Man, she was excited for what he did? Gaara had been super cool as well, Karol had to admit. Regardless, the boy blushed and rubbed at the back of his head. "Ah, well... It wasn't so hard. I just gave him a little POW! And he went all BOOM! But we still got him in the end!"

7EcVv1N.gif

"I'm just glad you're okay." Giggling a little, Karol turned and pointed down toward the end of the tunnel. "Let's keep going then!"

Speirs stared at her, waving his hand for a moment as he groaned painfully, taking out the field dressing from one of his pouches as he took out the sulfa powder and field dressing. The large gash over his face had made a large mess of blood but had fortunately covered. "C-Can you help?" He asked, ripping the top of the sulfa powder packet. "Spread it over the entirety of my cheek.. Just do that." Speirs could be heard breathing deeply. "What did you see when me, the healing kid, and the others... Fought those things?" He asked, prepping the other items in order to trat himself.

@york @Atomyk
Gaara watched as the creature finally went down. As his sand began to return to his gourd, he'd pop the cap back on it. Glancing over at Karol who seemed so proud of himself, Gaara couldn't help but smile.

"..Right. I'm glad that you're alright. You performed exceptionally well out there, Karol." Gaara then winced as he leaned up against the wall as if to catch his breath. "Those techniques of mine drained me more than I imagined they would. But we can't stop while we're so close." The sand ninja instructed. He doubted they'd run into a creature so quickly after this. So he could stop and try to regain as much chakra as he could.

@Atomyk @york @ResistingTheEnlightened
IDmnMlq.png

"Right! Onwards!" Ulyana said gleefully, pointing down into the depths of the tunnels beyond them...
kOz3k2s.png

Olga frowned a little "Two hooded guys tried attacking you all with knives..." she said, frowning a little as she started spreading that stuff over Speirs, it was clear that it wasn't too different from the medical ointments she was used to applying.​

Luz stared at her as he breathed deeply. This entire ordeal with Smeyon was caused by her, or atleast in his view, as he stepped closer "Y-You! You killed Semyon! Y-Y-You chopped him up into pieces a-and fuckin' killed him!" Panting, he pulled up the helmet a bit to get a better view before asking her another question. "W-Why were Y-You crying just now?" Referring to the crying heard in the tunnel.

@york
@DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened
E2etttS.png

Lena started crying again... "Just... Leave me alone..." she said, her voice shaking a little as she ran off down the tunnels... It would probably be a good idea to follow her since she was following the same pattern they had been earlier...

tumblr_inline_msxag0u2Pa1qz4rgp.png

"Crap!" Hajime yelped in surprise as he rolled away from the projectile, nearly cutting himself in the process. Though he ended up in a pile and would need a moment to recover, he had at least avoided the explosion.​
The heart was more or less litearlly hanging on by a few strands; though it looked like it was preparing to perform some sort of attack once more; it would be for the best to take it down quickly before it was able to hit once more.​

Karol's excited face fell a little when he saw the state of those he'd fought with. Speirs had gotten hurt again, and Gaara seemed a bit drained after all that. "Hey..." he began, stepping closer to Gaara. "Are you sure? We can rest if you need it." His head turned to follow Ulyana heading down the tunnel. "Man, I guess we're already going..." He offered Gaara an apologetic glance before hurrying to follow Ulyana.

RKcbwaT.png

"H-Hey! Not so fast..."

@Infinatis @Kaykay
The final attack, followed up by shots from both Ruby's Crescent Rose and Sophie's custom made weapon finally brought the creature down... It "melted" into a black substance, slithering through the cracks in the floor, it looked like the fight was over now.​

"Phew," Yellow sighed, wiping her forehead. It seemed they hadn't killed the creature, and the girl was glad it hadn't come to that.

"Should we move ahead now?" she asked the others.

@york @Infinatis

"Phew," Yellow sighed, wiping her forehead. It seemed they hadn't killed the creature, and the girl was glad it hadn't come to that.

"Should we move ahead now?" she asked the others.

@york @Infinatis

Da dada da da da da da. Hummed Bill to the Final Fantasy victory theme. Is it gone now... Asked Canada, hiding in the minecart.

@DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened
E2etttS.png

Lena started crying again... "Just... Leave me alone..." she said, her voice shaking a little as she ran off down the tunnels... It would probably be a good idea to follow her since she was following the same pattern they had been earlier...
Lena running. Shit. He did the worst. It was out of nerves but he followed after her, turning on the moonbeam before sprinting after her "Lena! Lena wait, please!" He yelled out. He was struck with pain as he catches up to her, grabbing her arm gently "Lena please, stop... It was m-my fault I acted like this.. I was angry with you, a'ight? Calm down, it'll be okay.."

@york

The heart was more or less litearlly hanging on by a few strands; though it looked like it was preparing to perform some sort of attack once more; it would be for the best to take it down quickly before it was able to hit once more.​
tumblr_inline_msxake7f0B1qz4rgp.png

Die, dammit...! He charged forward once again, hopefully cutting through the final strands finally."​

"Will you sing me your favorite song then?" Cecil asked.
fHPfGtU.png

"Sure thing!" Miku said... It took her a moment to recall the words, but, then she started singing again, in fact, this time, she even danced a little.
The song lasted who knows how long, and it wasn't sure if Miku entirely understood the lyrics she was singing, but, she sure acted like she did...​

Status
Not open for further replies.