• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looked like Bell's attacked finished the creature off... It let out one final, high pitched screech before it "melted" into a black substance of some sort, slithering away somewhere... It looked like they had won, though, where was Lena? A quiet sobbing noise told them she wasn't too far from this scene, however, at the same time... That might just be Shurik.
W0UbUGv.png

Yulia in the meantime suddenly popped out from behind a rock "Whoa! That didn't happen before..." she exclaimed, looking a ltitle surprised as she watched what remained of that black substance seep into a crack in the floor.
He was panting now. He hadn't been touched, luckily, as he buckled his knees before removing the bayonet from the rifle. He cleaned it off with the uniform, sheathing it in the boot sheath. He wanted, a deep breath coming in and out as he looked at Bell and at Neo "Y-You all okay?" He panted even harder, moving to the sign of crying.

@york

Bell pants gently, falling to his knees and gripping his head with one hand, limply reaching into his bag and searching for a bottle of water

He could feel the headache setting in,thankfully he didn't have not force himself further, he might have passed out if it too much more

@york @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Bomb
"Hey.. Hey kid.." He walked over to him, taking out the same K-Ration the girl did not accept as he opened the can of beef and pork meat, handing him a cracker with the meat on it. He then reached for his canteen of water and thus Luz handed it to him. "Here, kid... T-Thanks for saving our asses." He slung the Carbine on his back, panting as he took a few swigs of water and some of the meal.

@DapperDogman

The last eye was destroyed, but, the heart itself was pulsating, and well, more or less alive... It suddenly launched an red tinted explosive projectile at Hajime that popped out from the depths of it's fleshy insides, however, this one moved slow, and fell short of him a little... It had a limited range, though, the projectiles it could luanch was still a cause for concern; it would be for the best to dispatch this thing while he had the chance...​
tumblr_inline_msxalhzJpX1qz4rgp.png

Hajime steadied himself as the explosion rocked the room before smirking. There's my opening! He charged forward, sword at the ready, and began slashing at the heartstrings. One, two, three slashes, almost like chops against a tree were swung against the creature's support before he pulled back. "Let us go home!" Baring the pain of the burns from earlier, he thrusted forward at the glowing symbol on the heart.​

Bell pants gently, falling to his knees and gripping his head with one hand, limply reaching into his bag and searching for a bottle of water

He could feel the headache setting in,thankfully he didn't have not force himself further, he might have passed out if it too much more

Sheathing her rapier back into her parasol, Neo opened it up and held it above her head. Well, she heard someone up ahead by the sounds of sobbing alone, and since it was unclear on who it was up ahead, the ice cream girl went ahead without exactly warning the others of her move.

@DapperDogman @york @ResistingTheEnlightened
He was panting now. He hadn't been touched, luckily, as he buckled his knees before removing the bayonet from the rifle. He cleaned it off with the uniform, sheathing it in the boot sheath. He wanted, a deep breath coming in and out as he looked at Bell and at Neo "Y-You all okay?" He panted even harder, moving to the sign of crying.
@york
CqzIW75.png

Yulia moved next to Bell, offering him a jar of what looked like fruit juice, it looked like she had taken it from the canteen at some point "Sorry I couldn't help..." she mumbled sheepishly...

@Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened
cfnLfkb.png

"L-Lena?" Alisa called out quietly, following Neo's lead as she headed off towards the source of the crying... And eventually, the three found someone crying, huddled against the wall.
E2etttS.png

It was indeed Lena, but, she wasn't speaking yet... Not just that, but, it seemed that she didn't notice anyone was there at all just yet...​

CqzIW75.png

Yulia moved next to Bell, offering him a jar of what looked like fruit juice, it looked like she had taken it from the canteen at some point "Sorry I couldn't help..." she mumbled sheepishly...

cfnLfkb.png

"L-Lena?" Alisa called out quietly, following Neo's lead as she headed off towards the source of the crying... And eventually, the three found someone crying, huddled against the wall.
E2etttS.png

It was indeed Lena, but, she wasn't speaking yet... Not just that, but, it seemed that she didn't notice anyone was there at all just yet...​
Knowing it was a bad move to go up to Lena right away, Neo supposed that something would catch her attention. As Neo twirled her parasol around a bit, it was noticeable that it was letting out some strange noise. That was practically how it sounded like when she moved it around when she applies a bit of her Dust into the umbrella itself. Hopefully that would get Lena's attention.

@DapperDogman @ResistingTheEnlightened @york

Speirs begrudgingly and painfully picked up the book. His entire body hurt from the blast as he would also retrieve his Thompson and helmet, staggering to the location

@york
Wiping sweat from his brow, Karol stuffed his hammer and his various scattered items back in his bag. His arms were too tired at the moment to lift much of anything for the moment. "Heck yeah!" he cried after it was all put away. "We totally rock! Too bad Beowulf didn't get to see..." Crossing his arms, Karol paused in thought for a moment. At least Gaara was here to see it all... Karol just wanted to prove himself to his new friends. He eventually spotted a book on the ground, his curiosity over the object pulling him out of his thoughts. He picked it up and held it up triumphantly.

Xjuj8SG.jpg

"The spoils of war!"

@york @TheSpringwoodSlasher @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi
@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi

There looked to be a bunch of spells listed in on the pages, 4 pairs to be exact, words at the top read "Each person can choose one set of abilties to acquire"
Set 1 contained an ability named "Shadow Blade", the energy blade sort of attack one of the creatures had tried to attack Speirs with along with the "Teleport" ability, which was probably self explanatory...

Set 2 contained an ability named "Hellfire barrage" the strange fireball attack the creatures had performed along with "Dark Soul Bomb" the area of effect attack that had sent everyone flying backwards; it looked like it could also deal great damage if someone had been closer to the center of the blast radius...

Set 3 contained an ability named "Dark Spear", probably the projectile attack that one of the creatures tried to hit Speirs with earlier along with "Black Laser", which is most likely the "beam" attack the two creatures had tried at once...

Set 4 had the "Clone" ability, which would probably be like that creature's strange feat of dividing into two identical clones coupled with the "Abyss Blast" ability, which was probably the "explosive" attack the creatures had tried...

Bold and underline the set chosen... Powers sets can be swapped or transferred by the person who posseses one at any point, but, one person can only have one set at a time...

Last edited:
"Heh... is that right? I guess so then..." Kyon said, briefly running a hand through his hair as he laid back in his seat and looked up at the ceiling, "It's hard saying the weird truth. Sometimes it gives the wrong idea. Sometimes it gives interesting ideas. Sometimes... it can hurt," He said, spouting some weird wisdom out of nowhere, "But sometimes, it just has to be said..."

@york
03XCssB.png

"I'm glad you did say it... I swear if you had chickened out... I... I don't know." Zhenya said, she pouted a little as she thought about that...​

CqzIW75.png

cfnLfkb.png

E2etttS.png

Bell smiles and takes the juice with a small shake of his head "It's fine...You did fine, I'm the adventurer, after all" he smiles and drinks it slowly, sitting down "So...Lena's okay, right?"

"As I said. It's beautiful." Cecil smiled, and stood up from the piano. "How did I sound on the piano?"
FVTtLFr.png

"It sounded amazing!" Miku exclaimed, maybe a bit too enthusiastically, but, despite that... Her words were indeed sincere.​

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi

There looked to be a bunch of spells listed in on the pages, 4 pairs to be exact, words at the top read "Each person can choose one set of abilties to acquire"
Set 1 contained an ability named "Shadow Blade", the energy blade sort of attack one of the creatures had tried to attack Speirs with along with the "Teleport" ability, which was probably self explanatory...

Set 2 contained an ability named "Hellfire barrage" the strange fireball attack the creatures had performed along with "Dark Souls Bomb" the area of effect attack that had sent everyone flying backwards; it looked like it could also deal great damage if someone had been closer to the center of the blast radius...

Set 3 contained an ability named "Dark Spear", probably the projectile attack that one of the creatures tried to hit Speirs with earlier along with "Black Laser", which is most likely the "beam" attack the two creatures had tried at once...

Set 4 had the "Clone" ability, which would probably be like that creature's strange feat of dividing into two identical clones coupled with the "Abyss Blast" ability, which was probably the "explosive" attack the creatures had tried...

Bold and underline the set chosen... Powers sets can be swapped or transferred by the person who posseses one at any point, but, one person can only have one set at a time...
Speirs looked at the amount of spells in the book.. He never believed in the arcane, but from what he has seen so far.. He'd try it. He thought of it a good idea to choose Set 2. If Speirs had that kind of power, he thought, he'd be able to maintain all sorts of power into anything that would try to hurt him or Luz.. Or even his company.. And aswell as... Olga, he gave a silent thought, before turning on the moonbeam once more as he slung the Thompson on his back, the helmet was put on his belt by being held with the chin strap, staggering toward Olga as he kneeled slowly. "A-Are you a-alright?"

@york

Hajime steadied himself as the explosion rocked the room before smirking. There's my opening! He charged forward, sword at the ready, and began slashing at the heartstrings. One, two, three slashes, almost like chops against a tree were swung against the creature's support before he pulled back. "Let us go home!" Baring the pain of the burns from earlier, he thrusted forward at the glowing symbol on the heart.​
The antire building shook a little when the heart had been stabbed, it looked injured, but, it was gathering up for another attack; it would probably be a good idea to cut the veins keeping it aloft... Though they resembled heartstrings more than veins it seemed, Slavya kept her flashlight on his sword which easily revealed the placed he needed to slice...​

FVTtLFr.png

"It sounded amazing!" Miku exclaimed, maybe a bit too enthusiastically, but, despite that... Her words were indeed sincere.​
"Thank you. As I said, I don't practice much, but I just play on the piano, see where it takes me. Like most things." He gained a small smile on his lips. "Do you sing?"

"I don't know, but I think he's trying to let us have a moment or something...he'll most likely try to stay out of trouble. He may be a goofball half the time but he's a pretty old god from my understanding so you just rest for now, alright?" Yukine responded.

He wouldn't want Yukio to miss out on the chance to rest if they did end up running into some type of action later, so he'd let her rest for as long as she wanted.

"If you want we can head back to our cabin so you can get more comfortable, roommate." The blonde added thoughtfully.

@Mari

Yukio found the comment curious. A moment. It was a nice moment between her and Yukine right now, though in a much different way than their dance together a while ago. She was thankful that Yuto was thoughtful enough to give them a little privacy. She gave the suggestion of going to the cabin a little bit of thought, and then she responded.

tumblr_n7opevOJfM1qgcqi4o10_250.gif

"If you don't mind, I guess I would like to go back to the cabin now. And with you, I would love the company, and of course, I would not want you to be alone while I might be asleep."

@Lizzy

Reactions: Takumi
Knowing it was a bad move to go up to Lena right away, Neo supposed that something would catch her attention. As Neo twirled her parasol around a bit, it was noticeable that it was letting out some strange noise. That was practically how it sounded like when she moved it around when she applies a bit of her Dust into the umbrella itself. Hopefully that would get Lena's attention.

@DapperDogman @ResistingTheEnlightened @york
Bell smiles and takes the juice with a small shake of his head "It's fine...You did fine, I'm the adventurer, after all" he smiles and drinks it slowly, sitting down "So...Lena's okay, right?"

@DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Bomb

K3okG2r.png

"I think so..." Yulia said, looking towards Lena, a puzzled expression crossing her face; it looked like she hadn't expected this at all...
iOT7DXe.png

Lena in the meantime looked up when she heard that sound Neo had made, a guilty expression crossing her face as she looked around at Alisa, and the other two that had gathered around her "I... I remember what happened now..." she said quietly, not standing up just yet.​

"Gravvy! Block it!" she yelled, hoping Golem would be able to block the fire from the machine gun. And then once that was done...

"Takedown!"

@Infinatis @york
@Infinatis @Kaykay
The final attack, followed up by shots from both Ruby's Crescent Rose and Sophie's custom made weapon finally brought the creature down... It "melted" into a black substance, slithering through the cracks in the floor, it looked like the fight was over now.​

Speirs looked at the amount of spells in the book.. He never believed in the arcane, but from what he has seen so far.. He'd try it. He thought of it a good idea to choose Set 2. If Speirs had that kind of power, he thought, he'd be able to maintain all sorts of power into anything that would try to hurt him or Luz.. Or even his company.. And aswell as... Olga, he gave a silent thought, before turning on the moonbeam once more as he slung the Thompson on his back, the helmet was put on his belt by being held with the chin strap, staggering toward Olga as he kneeled slowly. "A-Are you a-alright?"

@york
@ResistingTheEnlightened

Speirs quickly felt an ancient power flowing through his veins, though, it became obvious that excessive use of this power would wear down on his body immensely... As was the nature of possessing such powerfull spells; it was for the best to save such things to use in a more convenient time...​

The antire building shook a little when the heart had been stabbed, it looked injured, but, it was gathering up for another attack; it would probably be a good idea to cut the veins keeping it aloft... Though they resembled heartstrings more than veins it seemed, Slavya kept her flashlight on his sword which easily revealed the placed he needed to slice...​

"Dammit, come on!" Hajime growled as he continued to hack away at the veins. It seemed he was growing angrier with each passing second, infuriated by the creature's continued attempts to fight.​

Karol thought Set 3 sounded pretty cool.

@york

Karol thought Set 3 sounded pretty cool.

@york
Karol also felt an ancient power flow through his veins... This set of abilities appeared to be able to be used faster, and for longer durations, however, they probably would deal less damage than the ones Speirs has... Though on the other hand, this particular set seems to have an accuracy advantage over Speirs's.​

Last edited:
@DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Bomb

K3okG2r.png

"I think so..." Yulia said, looking towards Lena, a puzzled expression crossing her face; it looked like she hadn't expected this at all...
iOT7DXe.png

Lena in the meantime looked up when she heard that sound Neo had made, a guilty expression crossing her face as she looked around at Alisa, and the other two that had gathered around her "I... I remember what happened now..." she said quietly, not standing up just yet.​
Out of fear, Luz kept the M1 Carbine pointed at her. He made no attempts to put it down as he stared at her. "S-So you're the reason Semyon was killed... Y-You're the reason why we've been livin' in a constant fuckin' fear!" He sounded a bit agitated, before speaking in almost a yell. "W-What do you remember!?
band_of_brothers_9.png

@york

Status
Not open for further replies.