Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, it's as they say. You can't seek reality in fiction, nor can you seek fiction in reality," Kyon shrugged, "Buuut I'm probably saying random weird stuff at this point."

Which begs the question...

"... So what now?"

Something told him he was misunderstanding the situation that he himself seemed to have created.

@york
5aSj3sS.png

"I don't know... We'll have to see..." Zhenya blinked a little, rubbing her chin "How about you share you address? When the term ends, we've got to have some way of contacting each other, right?" she said matter-of-factly... It appeared she had thought of that just now really, during all that had happened lately, such a thing had probably slipped her mind.​

fHPfGtU.png

"Sure thing!" Miku said... It took her a moment to recall the words, but, then she started singing again, in fact, this time, she even danced a little.
The song lasted who knows how long, and it wasn't sure if Miku entirely understood the lyrics she was singing, but, she sure acted like she did...​

"That was..." Cecil sat silent for a moment. "Beautiful." He honestly had no opinion on it, as it was different from all the other pieces of music he had heard. He liked it, he just didn't know what to say, so he just remained silent, and smiled.

IDmnMlq.png

"Right! Onwards!" Ulyana said gleefully, pointing down into the depths of the tunnels beyond them...
kOz3k2s.png

Olga frowned a little "Two hooded guys tried attacking you all with knives..." she said, frowning a little as she started spreading that stuff over Speirs, it was clear that it wasn't too different from the medical ointments she was used to applying.​
normal_bb108_0645.jpg

Speirs simply stared at Olga in his damaged state, the tingly sensation felt on his cheek as he would use his hand to put the field dressing on.. But had instead made a gentle touch over Olga's hand as he stared at her again. "I meant to say you were a.. Good. Different ." He said through paused words, pursing his lips as he waited for a response.

@york

Karol's excited face fell a little when he saw the state of those he'd fought with. Speirs had gotten hurt again, and Gaara seemed a bit drained after all that. "Hey..." he began, stepping closer to Gaara. "Are you sure? We can rest if you need it." His head turned to follow Ulyana heading down the tunnel. "Man, I guess we're already going..." He offered Gaara an apologetic glance before hurrying to follow Ulyana.

RKcbwaT.png

"H-Hey! Not so fast..."

@york @Jeremi @ResistingTheEnlightened @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Orie despite the fight seemed to still be going strong. She'd smile a bit at Karol running after Ulyana and would follow after so she wouldn't be left behind.

5aSj3sS.png

"I don't know... We'll have to see..." Zhenya blinked a little, rubbing her chin "How about you share you address? When the term ends, we've got to have some way of contacting each other, right?" she said matter-of-factly... It appeared she had thought of that just now really, during all that had happened lately, such a thing had probably slipped her mind.​

Oh ho what's this? Emotionless girl showing some interest towards Master Kyon? TOHSAKA would have been sitting secretly a few tables away having clipped out two holes in a newspaper so that she could spy inconspicuously on the two lovebird.

After all of this...it seems like Kyon's got that game.

@Verite

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Minerva
5aSj3sS.png

"My... address?" Kyon replied, blinking mildly in surprise. Come to think of it... Huh.

"Well, gee... My address..." He mumbled, uncomfortably rubbing the back of his head with his hand.

"... I'm not even sure if it exists yet."

He wasn't from this time after all. His home address likely didn't exist yet. His phone number wasn't working yet. He doesn't know how to work a pager or fax. What was he supposed to give her?

Gosh, this was uncomfortable.

@york

"..English literature, huh? Well, I mean I've never really been one for reading. But the thought that someone's written books about me and stuff, it's kinda awesome! Did they get it down to every natch? Me fighting Grendel with The Hurting?" He'd say referring to the chair strapped to his back. "Then taking down his mom once she attacked the audience?"

As the conversation went on and if Beowulf's questions were answered, he'd sigh. "Well, stardom has it's ups and downs. You do something for people, get them all motivated and hyped. But then you're a nobody once they've had their fill of you. It's a sad truth. But it's one I'm going to change! When I get home I'm going to stage my comeback and I won't just be a has-been in the eyes of my still loyal Wulfpack."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty.

Asakura smiled with a small shrug. She knew Beowulf's story well, and he seemed to be interested in the fact that it was a poem of some kind on her world. She was a student who had perfect grades, but that didn't mean she liked much poetry. No, she only did what she was required to do. "It should be fairly accurate. But, you never know, the poem is very old so they may have missed a few details. I'd have to show you the poem and see what you thought of it."

"There are some people who others never tire of though. Considering you're famous enough to have a centuries old poem, books, movies, and more about you in my time I doubt you're the type anyone tires of," the alien girl stated. "I, on the other hand, am that fallen star who once shined bright only now to dull and find myself having crashed. I think I've outworn my usefulness." She chuckled. "Funny how life works like that... it would be nice if somehow I could at least go out with a bang..."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_inline_msxake7f0B1qz4rgp.png

Die, dammit...! He charged forward once again, hopefully cutting through the final strands finally."
With the last of the strands on the heart cut, a blinding flash of light occurred... And then, darkness enveloped everyone in the room...​
"That was..." Cecil sat silent for a moment. "Beautiful." He honestly had no opinion on it, as it was different from all the other pieces of music he had heard. He liked it, he just didn't know what to say, so he just remained silent, and smiled.
J9itjf3.png

"I'm glad you liked it!" For once, Miku didn't ramble off about something, she seemed to be in thought, which in itself was a strange development.​
"My... address?" Kyon replied, blinking mildly in surprise. Come to think of it... Huh.
"Well, gee... My address..." He mumbled, uncomfortably rubbing the back of his head with his hand.
"... I'm not even sure if it exists yet."
He wasn't from this time after all. His home address likely didn't exist yet. His phone number wasn't working yet. He doesn't know how to work a pager or fax. What was he supposed to give her?
Gosh, this was uncomfortable.
@york
tNh35nV.png

"I... Don't get you..." Zhenya looked puzzled to say the least; it appeared that what Kyon said made little to no sense to her, which... Was fair enough; it seemed that all the Pioneers here saw the arrivals as one of their own, which was both a good and a bad thing really...​
Karol's excited face fell a little when he saw the state of those he'd fought with. Speirs had gotten hurt again, and Gaara seemed a bit drained after all that. "Hey..." he began, stepping closer to Gaara. "Are you sure? We can rest if you need it." His head turned to follow Ulyana heading down the tunnel. "Man, I guess we're already going..." He offered Gaara an apologetic glance before hurrying to follow Ulyana.

RKcbwaT.png

"H-Hey! Not so fast..."

@york @Jeremi @ResistingTheEnlightened @TheSpringwoodSlasher

normal_bb108_0645.jpg

Speirs simply stared at Olga in his damaged state, the tingly sensation felt on his cheek as he would use his hand to put the field dressing on.. But had instead made a gentle touch over Olga's hand as he stared at her again. "I meant to say you were a.. Good. Different ." He said through paused words, pursing his lips as he waited for a response.

@york
Orie despite the fight seemed to still be going strong. She'd smile a bit at Karol running after Ulyana and would follow after so she wouldn't be left behind.

"Phew," Yellow sighed, wiping her forehead. It seemed they hadn't killed the creature, and the girl was glad it hadn't come to that.
"Should we move ahead now?" she asked the others.
@york @Infinatis
Da dada da da da da da. Hummed Bill to the Final Fantasy victory theme. Is it gone now... Asked Canada, hiding in the minecart.
Lena running. Shit. He did the worst. It was out of nerves but he followed after her, turning on the moonbeam before sprinting after her "Lena! Lena wait, please!" He yelled out. He was struck with pain as he catches up to her, grabbing her arm gently "Lena please, stop... It was m-my fault I acted like this.. I was angry with you, a'ight? Calm down, it'll be okay.."
@york
@Everyone Who Is Exploring The Old Camp
@ResistingTheEnlightened @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Infinatis @Kaykay @Jeremi
Regardless of which path anyone took, they all met up at a door of sorts... Lena looked to have run off elsewhere as she wasn't to be found anywhere around here...
cwpEJEF.jpg

This looked to be the end of the catacombs all together... However, what lay beyond the door was a mystery... Sophie and Ruby were the first to attempt to open the door, which, they did so with surprising ease...
UYQPT0v.jpg

It looked like it had once been a generator room; pipes and valves criscrossed all over the walls, but, all of them looked to have rusted away ages ago... Someone was sitting in a corner, and, after a moment, everyone could make out who it was... Shurik.
UC1CMQP.jpg

Well, it certainly looked like he had more or less lost his marbles to say the least; he was mumbling something about voices tricking him, and, it looked like he had been wandering the tunnels of those mines for who knows how long. Olga was the first to speak up
YgNWIWm.png

"Shurik! What in the world were you doing here this whole time?! We spent the whole night searching for you!" She shouted, looking a bit tired, and irritated to say the least... It was then that Shurik finally looked up.
E9VSgHL.png

"I... I was looking for some parts for the robot... I heard the Old Camp might have some I could use... But... The voices! They called me down here! Told me to follow them through these tunnels... Left right right left! There was no way out!" Shurik giggled madly, but, eventually calmed down "I can't hear them here though... And, I even found a way out!" he cried, then he rushed off into the darkness. It wasn't sure what compelled everyone to follow, but, they did, and soon enough they came across what did seem to be an exit of some sort...
YIMXZ3p.jpg

Sure enough, it was indeed an exit of some sort! However, the grate that was blocking them from getting out appeared to be screwed shut, but, it was no problem at all, not for Alisa at least.
ZIoDb1E.png

"I've got this!" She exclaimed, starting to ram the grating with the end of the flashlight she was carrying, and, sure enough, after a brief moment, the rusty old screws keeping it in place...
YhjDHNc.jpg

Everyone practically burst out of the exit to find that they had come out of the very metal grate that lay right in front of the statue in the square! Shurik seemed to have collapsed dozed off on a bench nearby; all the stress (and loss of sanity) that had occurred to him had probably impacted him greatly to say the least... Lena was nowhere to be found, but, a torn, red neckerchief she had probably thrown on the ground implied that she had probably run off somewhere. Since the vote submissions were no longer open now, Olga took Gaara, Beowulf, and Wednesday along with Shiki to be locked up in the admin building for now, they will be investigated overnight to determine whether they were traitors or not... The body of Hank Venture was also found not too long afterwards, it had been decapitated by some sort of sword probably, so, it would seem that one of the people who possessed a sword retrieved from the fortress had probably done it. Which one though? Who knows, but, it appeared that this sword wielder was quite precise with their cut, that much was certain. It would be recommended to vote for who you think the killer is, as this is the last chance to catch any traitors running amongst the players...
Round 5
Day 5

The fifth day at the camp dawned... And it was uncertain when and where everyone had fallen asleep, but, most had awoken at their cabins, or, wherever they had decided to sleep at...

@DapperDogman
WVB0mDJ.jpg

Curiously enough, Bell found Yulia sleeping peacefully in the bed across from him; perhaps she had carried him back? He noticed his injuries had been tended to overnight, one could only guess who did it... The Nurse had been occupied in the admin building after all, and, well, who else would do that sort of thing? It seemed like this little cat-girl had alot of things to explain though; what had happened in the mines was obviously a surprise to her, but, most of the other events didn't seem to surprise her nearly as much, as if she had seen it all happen before... Many lingering questions remained; who is she really? And what role does she play in this camp? She certainly isn't a Pioneer, and, she doesn't seem to be noticed by any of the locals... Or at least, she doesn't want to be noticed, however, everyone else could talk to her just fine, what could this strange behavior mean? And, why does her voice always sound so familiar?

@The Tactician
Hajime would find himself waking up in Cabin 27, alive and well! It looked like he had been revived! And perhaps the other deceased people had been as well, though, Hank was still more or less dead.

@Everyone
Suddenly, the loudspeakers crackled a little as Olga's voice ran through the camp "Pioneers! It has been found that out of the four people we searched, Shiki is one of the traitors! She will be detained until further notice! For now, gather at the square please! And, remember, vote for who you think killed Hank!" the speakers crackled again, signifying the end of the announcements...

It looks like everyone wasn't so drawn to the square today, but... Why? Had something changed? At any rate, there were a few options today:

A) Head to the square, there's probably alot to discuss there as it seems Olga wanted to relay some more information... Not just that, but, an seemingly unexplainable need to head to the square was present within everyone... Except for Shiki that is, she was imprisoned at the moment... For now.

B) Explore the camp, look for evidence, chill out, or, maybe go visit Shiki, but, it would be advised to head to the square first!

Remember! Bold and underline your actions! Bolding and underlining will also be suggested if you submit a vote!

NOTE! This is the last chance to vote for a traitor, so, please, whoever you may suspect as a traitor, vote for them before the end of this round!
FtgZxe9.png
Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Camp Resident: Slavya (NPC) Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Dead Role: Chosen

Last edited:
With the last of the strands on the heart cut, a blinding flash of light occurred... And then, darkness enveloped everyone in the room...​

J9itjf3.png

"I'm glad you liked it!" For once, Miku didn't ramble off about something, she seemed to be in thought, which in itself was a strange development.​

tNh35nV.png

"I... Don't get you..." Zhenya looked puzzled to say the least; it appeared that what Kyon said made little to no sense to her, which... Was fair enough; it seemed that all the Pioneers here saw the arrivals as one of their own, which was both a good and a bad thing really...​

@ResistingTheEnlightened @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Infinatis @Kaykay @Jeremi
Regardless of which path anyone took, they all met up at a door of sorts... Lena looked to have run off elsewhere as she wasn't to be found anywhere around here...
cwpEJEF.jpg

This looked to be the end of the catacombs all together... However, what lay beyond the door was a mystery... Sophie and Ruby were the first to attempt to open the door, which, they did so with surprising ease...
UYQPT0v.jpg

It looked like it had once been a generator room; pipes and valves criscrossed all over the walls, but, all of them looked to have rusted away ages ago... Someone was sitting in a corner, and, after a moment, everyone could make out who it was... Shurik.
UC1CMQP.jpg

Well, it certainly looked like he had more or less lost his marbles to say the least; he was mumbling something about voices tricking him, and, it looked like he had been wandering the tunnels of those mines for who knows how long. Olga was the first to speak up
YgNWIWm.png

"Shurik! What in the world were you doing here this whole time?! We spent the whole night searching for you!" She shouted, looking a bit tired, and irritated to say the least... It was then that Shurik finally looked up.
E9VSgHL.png

"I... I was looking for some parts for the robot... I heard the Old Camp might have some I could use... But... The voices! They called me down here! Told me to follow them through these tunnels... Left right right left! There was no way out!" Shurik giggled madly, but, eventually calmed down "I can't hear them here though... And, I even found a way out!" he cried, then he rushed off into the darkness. It wasn't sure what compelled everyone to follow, but, they did, and soon enough they came across what did seem to be an exit of some sort...
YIMXZ3p.jpg

Sure enough, it was indeed an exit of some sort! However, the grate that was blocking them from getting out appeared to be screwed shut, but, it was no problem at all, not for Alisa at least.
ZIoDb1E.png

"I've got this!" She exclaimed, starting to ram the grating with the end of the flashlight she was carrying, and, sure enough, after a brief moment, the rusty old screws keeping it in place...
YhjDHNc.jpg

Everyone practically burst out of the exit to find that they had come out of the very metal grate that lay right in front of the statue in the square! Shurik seemed to have collapsed dozed off on a bench nearby; all the stress (and loss of sanity) that had occurred to him had probably impacted him greatly to say the least... Lena was nowhere to be found, but, a torn, red neckerchief she had probably thrown on the ground implied that she had probably run off somewhere. Since the vote submissions were no longer open now, Olga took Gaara, Beowulf, and Wednesday along with Shiki to be locked up in the admin building for now, they will be investigated overnight to determine whether they were traitors or not... The body of Hank Venture was also found not too long afterwards, it had been decapitated by some sort of sword probably, so, it would seem that one of the people who possessed a sword retrieved from the fortress had probably done it. Which one though? Who knows, but, it appeared that this sword wielder was quite precise with their cut, that much was certain. It would be recommended to vote for who you think the killer is, as this is the last chance to catch any traitors running amongst the players...
Round 5
Day 5

The fifth day at the camp dawned... And it was uncertain when and where everyone had fallen asleep, but, most had awoken at their cabins, or, wherever they had decided to sleep at...

@DapperDogman
WVB0mDJ.jpg

Curiously enough, Bell found Yulia sleeping peacefully in the bed across from him; perhaps she had carried him back? He noticed his injuries had been tended to overnight, one could only guess who did it... The Nurse had been occupied in the admin building after all, and, well, who else would do that sort of thing? It seemed like this little cat-girl had alot of things to explain though; what had happened in the mines was obviously a surprise to her, but, most of the other events didn't seem to surprise her nearly as much, as if she had seen it all happen before... Many lingering questions remained; who is she really? And what role does she play in this camp? She certainly isn't a Pioneer, and, she doesn't seem to be noticed by any of the locals... Or at least, she doesn't want to be noticed, however, everyone else could talk to her just fine, what could this strange behavior mean? And, why does her voice always sound so familiar?

@The Tactician
Hajime would find himself waking up in Cabin 27, alive and well! It looked like he had been revived! And perhaps the other deceased people had been as well, though, Hank was still more or less dead.

@Everyone
Suddenly, the loudspeakers crackled a little as Olga's voice ran through the camp "Pioneers! It has been found that out of the four people we searched, Shiki is one of the traitors! She will be detained until further notice! For now, gather at the square please! And, remember, vote for who you think killed Hank!" the speakers crackled again, signifying the end of the announcements...

It looks like everyone wasn't so drawn to the square today, but... Why? Had something changed? At any rate, there were a few options today:

A) Head to the square, there's probably alot to discuss there as it seems Olga wanted to relay some more information... Not just that, but, an seemingly unexplainable need to head to the square was present within everyone... Except for Shiki that is, she was imprisoned at the moment... For now.

B) Explore the camp, look for evidence, chill out, or, maybe go visit Shiki, but, it would be advised to head to the square first!

Remember! Bold and underline your actions! Bolding and underlining will also be suggested if you submit a vote!

NOTE! This is the last chance to vote for a traitor, so, please, whoever you may suspect as a traitor, vote for them before the end of this round!
Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Slavya (NPC) Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Deceased
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Dead Role: Chosen

Cecil began Walking to the square as he felt he needed to go.,

J9itjf3.png

tNh35nV.png

cwpEJEF.jpg

UYQPT0v.jpg

UC1CMQP.jpg

YgNWIWm.png

E9VSgHL.png

YIMXZ3p.jpg

ZIoDb1E.png

YhjDHNc.jpg

Round 5
Day 5

@DapperDogman
WVB0mDJ.jpg

@The Tactician

@Everyone

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Slavya (NPC) Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Deceased

Bill and Canada headed to their cabin and Bill votedfor Cecil. He did the vote in secret as Canada would surely not want to vote for anyone anymore. They then went to the main square

J9itjf3.png

tNh35nV.png

cwpEJEF.jpg

UYQPT0v.jpg

UC1CMQP.jpg

YgNWIWm.png

E9VSgHL.png

YIMXZ3p.jpg

ZIoDb1E.png

YhjDHNc.jpg

Round 5
Day 5

@DapperDogman
WVB0mDJ.jpg

@The Tactician

@Everyone

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Deceased
Well isn't this dandy. Gary woke up to find out about the news.

tumblr_npzfqpGheu1uurrzdo4_400.gif

"Aigoo... so what now?"

Gary headed to the Square to get more information.

@square folks​

J9itjf3.png

tNh35nV.png

cwpEJEF.jpg

UYQPT0v.jpg

UC1CMQP.jpg

YgNWIWm.png

E9VSgHL.png

YIMXZ3p.jpg

ZIoDb1E.png

YhjDHNc.jpg

Round 5
Day 5

@DapperDogman
WVB0mDJ.jpg

@The Tactician

@Everyone

FtgZxe9.png
Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Deceased

tumblr_inline_msx9uug6TP1qz4rgp.png

Hajime slowly opened his eyes to the ceiling above him, a strange sight to the man. Am I... back in camp? He gently turned his head to the side, looking for something, anything that would confirm his suspicions.

On the nightstand by his bed, there was the flower. A yellow rose, now wilting after a few days, that had been a gift from Slavya. He smiled after a moment. I don't know how I came back, but... Maybe that heart to do with it. Either way, it's best not to waste this second chance. Raising himself up and his legs over the side of the bed, he checked to make sure his shoes were on and he had his sword still before standing to leave. Let's hope the others don't think I'm an impostor or anything! It isn't everyday someone magically comes back from the dead.

Though... He sighed as he stepped out of the cabin and turned to walk to the square. I hope the others came back as well...

@york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Bomb

[BCOLOR=#000000]
WVB0mDJ.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Curiously enough, Bell found Yulia sleeping peacefully in the bed across from him; perhaps she had carried him back?​
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
He noticed his injuries had been tended to overnight
[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]
, one could only guess who did it... The Nurse had been occupied in the admin building after all, and, well, who else would do that sort of thing? It seemed like this little cat-girl had alot of things to explain though; what had happened in the mines was obviously a surprise to her, but, most of the other events didn't seem to surprise her nearly as much, as if she had seen it all happen before... Many lingering questions remained; who is she really? And what role does she play in this camp? She certainly isn't a Pioneer, and, she doesn't seem to be noticed by any of the locals... Or at least, she doesn't want to be noticed, however, everyone else could talk to her just fine, what could this strange behavior mean? And, why does her voice always sound so familiar?​
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Bell smiles gently and places a soft kiss on the girls forehead, before ruffling her hair gently "Thanks" he mutters as he as he draws the mushroom from his bag, smiling to himself as he heads to the canteen quickly to cook it, bbefore returning and placing on the nightstsnd next to her "Something to enjoy when you wake up" he whispers, before heading out the door the square​
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
"Oi, Hajime..." he mutters, poking him jn the side "How're you here? Didn't you die?" He asks, cocking a brow​
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][/BCOLOR]

Karol was beyond angry once he learned people had voted for Beowulf and Gaara. They were his friends! They were both good people! Sure, Gaara seemed like a bit of a grump, but Karol knew that a kind heart was to be found in the boy who wielded sand. He'd even assured Karol that the demon lurking within him couldn't have been responsible for the murders that had occurred. It made Karol upset to think anyone had possibly misjudged him when Gaara had gone his whole life with people automatically thinking of the worst of him. It just wasn't fair... and to see Beowulf locked up was just as bad. The wrestler had been so kind to Karol, and would never have stood for those hurtful deeds!

The boy decided he would not stand for it. Beowulf and Gaara might not have been members of Brave Vesperia, but they had assisted Karol throughout his time at the camp. They were dear friends of the guild, and so the guild would do whatever it could to protect its friends. All for the guild, and the guild for all, as it went. Locking his friends up wasn't right, and Karol would fight for what he believed was true justice, even if it was hard!

... We're not on Terca'Lumireis any more.

Karol just had to remember to be strong. He may have been alone physically, but all his friends were standing behind him in spirit. He went to the square with determination behind his every step. He stood in the middle of the growing crowd and looked Olga straight in the eye.

VPsC1WT.png

"Brave Vesperia demands you let Beowulf and Gaara go! They are innocent! They have to be innocent!"

The boy glared at the camp counsellor. It was clear he was not prepared to back down.

@york @Square Attendees​

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits

Hajime slowly opened his eyes to the ceiling above him, a strange sight to the man. Am I... back in camp? He gently turned his head to the side, looking for something, anything that would confirm his suspicions.

On the nightstand by his bed, there was the flower. A yellow rose, now wilting after a few days, that had been a gift from Slavya. He smiled after a moment. I don't know how I came back, but... Maybe that heart to do with it. Either way, it's best not to waste this second chance. Raising himself up and his legs over the side of the bed, he checked to make sure his shoes were on and he had his sword still before standing to leave. Let's hope the others don't think I'm an impostor or anything! It isn't everyday someone magically comes back from the dead.

Though... He sighed as he stepped out of the cabin and turned to walk to the square. I hope the others came back as well...

"Ehh? Hajime, d-didn't you die?" Gary said, surprised to see him.

@york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Atomyk @The Tactician @DapperDogman

Alex couldn't get Katara to awaken. Then, as the information was relayed throughout the camp on the loudspeakrs, he felt this urge to go to the square, so he did so. He wasn't sure if she could hear him, but he decided to say it out loud to her anyways, as he looked back at her lying in bed.

X-Men-First-Class-Lucas-Till-as-Havok.jpg

"Going out to the square. Something's telling me I need to go out there, with or without you, babe. Just go out there too, whenever you feel okay with that."

@Korra @york

Marcone....Was not in the square at all.

He had returned to his kitchen quietly, humming absently as in the canteen he set to work making a hobo dinner.

You started first with tinfoil, putting whatever meat you wished. In this case, slices of chicken coated in cracked black pepper and oregano with a pinch of salt and parsley. This served as the base for your food. You then followed up with slices of potato wedges, onions, garlic and carrots.

Fold the tinfoil well and then place the whole thing into the fire to cook.

Simple, easy, hence the term "hobo dinner." It was a great camping staple and could be made possible with all sorts of variations according to design. Why you may ask, was such a man making this?

He rather felt like celebrating as he made the sixth package and put it to the side as he continued. :>

@york

There was only one part of this latest announcement and turn of events that interested her. She didn't go down investigating with those people at the old camp, didn't really care. Completely uninterested in voting or investigating, simply remaining in her cabin and using it as her personal diary, writing graffiti upon it, whether spray painted or carved in. Just one itsy bitsy little tidbit made her perk up.​

@Everyone
200_s.gif

"...hahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" She fell backwards onto her bed, lost for the moment in mad, pure demented and one hundred percent amused laughter, unable to contain it. At the end, when her lungs could no longer take it, she took several deep breaths before rising. She giggled once more, wiping her eyes clean of the tears of laughter before she skulked out of her cabin, dragging her newfound sword along the ground behind her as she made her way to visit Shiki.

Once there...she just stood silent for a moment. Before breaking into laughs again as she stared, pointing the giant blade at Shiki.

Vz4hbCM.jpg

"So all that talk about morals, and resisting your true nature and being a cool and collected, upstanding individual...all that was just a bunch of bullshit, huh? A little crafted illusion? A pity party o'fun? A sideshow act to let down guard and shackle up, blend in? Ha! Perfect. What was it you said before? You and me, we're nothing alike? That you saw through me? That your past doesn't define you, only your present actions do? Ha! Ha ha ha!" She slapped a knee. "Good one! You're really, really good at that." She grinned.

"But looks like we're more alike than you admitted. That I was the one who saw through you! That your present actions do very much define you! And..." She leaned in closer, holding both her index fingers and thumbs together in imitation of a camera, focused on Shiki.

"I love it. It's like a crystal clear reflection in the mirror I'm staring at! Natural born killers. Pretending to wish to escape, partnering up with wild cards and ooooooooh, just the hallmarks of one of those bad soap operas! Betrayal! Whodunnit! A cloak in the dark and a knife in the back. Whoooo, boy. Pass the popcorn, why don'tcha?" She snickered.

"Pity we don't come from the same place. We could have been friends. The blade and the gun. Twisted little psychos in a city of havoc. Allies to chaos, destruction, murder and jaywalking! Cue trumpets!"

@york @OrlandoBloomers

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers

"Ehh? Hajime, d-didn't you die?" Gary said, surprised to see him.

tumblr_inline_msxa16Qwpc1qz4rgp.png

"O-oh, long story there," Hajime rubbed the back of his head with an embarrassed expression, "I'll just say I'm glad I had my sword."

Kyon also decided to head to the square.

This was really bad. Though Hank was an oddball, there was something about him that made Kyon believe the guy when he did say there were... "heroes" in this camp to protect from whoever was going around murdering people. And though there were likely other heroes still remaining, it wasn't like they could really do anything unless they wanted to be caught, assuming that their "superpower" might involve being able to discover a murderer right then and there like it turned out with that creepy Shiki girl.

In any case, it--Oh holy crap, it's a zombie.

Oh, no. It's just Hajime.

Wait, what?

"What, are you saying the sword brought you back to life or something?"

Kyon could only wish he was more surprised by it, but anything goes, it seemed.

@The Tactician @york @Bomb @Square peeps​

Status
Not open for further replies.