• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had found him. Finally, too. His wound was starting to hurt after the adrenaline rush fell, and he'd probably have to see the nurse after this. He lit himself a cigarette, finally seeing Luz as he as well took one too, both now smoking from two different packages of the same brand.. Easy Company still had a saying for Captain Speirs attitude during the drop on D-Day 'If he offers you a smoke, don't take it' and it was well said, atleast in the lore. But when Speirs saw Shurik on the ground like that and Olga yelling at him, he would become more defensive of him as he reached out and grabbed her arm gently. "Hey.. Hey!" His voice quickly became authoritative, as Speirs looked at Olga straight in the eyes. "It was a mistake. A mistake that could've costed both him and our lives, but it was a mistake nonetheless. Let it off." He spoke seriously, in a deadtone, and authoritative, letting go of her arm as he kept staring at he. "Seargent, take care of the wounded." He would say.

Later on though, when they learned of Shiki and her being the traitor, he looked at Luz and he already had his answer. Speirs then lit himself another cigarette after the long time, And would then lead to the centre where Olga appeared to have some news.

normal_bb103_1590.jpg

Luz on the other hand, had a victorious smile on his face. That asshole was in custody, and he paid not a single thought before he would look at Captain Speirs. "Oh, Hell yes sir. I'll keep watch of the prisoner." He would lead away from the grounds to the administration building, before he made a quick stop to say something to Blake, after their little fiasco. "Who do you trust, now?" He spoke with an accusing tone and with a victory grin before he thus made his way To the administration building to over see Shiki. "So.. Incompetent eh?... Guess I was right about you. You fuckin' piece of half lived shit. Glad to see your in a separate locked fucking room, because you ain't coming out anytime soon when I'm through planting a bullet into your short lived and God forsaken life, you stupid inconsiderate and servile scum."

@york @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers

Last edited by a moderator:
"I see..." Gary simply said. "So how did you come back? Did someone revive you?"

@york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Atomyk @The Tactician @DapperDogman
Kyon also decided to head to the square.

This was really bad. Though Hank was an oddball, there was something about him that made Kyon believe the guy when he did say there were... "heroes" in this camp to protect from whoever was going around murdering people. And though there were likely other heroes still remaining, it wasn't like they could really do anything unless they wanted to be caught, assuming that their "superpower" might involve being able to discover a murderer right then and there like it turned out with that creepy Shiki girl.

In any case, it--Oh holy crap, it's a zombie.

Oh, no. It's just Hajime.

Wait, what?

"What, are you saying the sword brought you back to life or something?"

Kyon could only wish he was more surprised by it, but anything goes, it seemed.

@The Tactician @york @Bomb @Square peeps​
tumblr_inline_msxa1f5mqV1qz4rgp.png

"Gary, let me say it again. It's a long story and I'm just glad I had my sword," Take the hint, Gary, Hajime doesn't want to talk about it, "And Kyon, don't be stupid. It's crazy but not that crazy."

Cecil began Walking to the square as he felt he needed to go.,
Bill and Canada headed to their cabin and Bill votedfor Cecil. He did the vote in secret as Canada would surely not want to vote for anyone anymore. They then went to the main square
Well isn't this dandy. Gary woke up to find out about the news.

tumblr_npzfqpGheu1uurrzdo4_400.gif

"Aigoo... so what now?"

Gary headed to the Square to get more information.

@square folks​
tumblr_inline_msx9uug6TP1qz4rgp.png

Hajime slowly opened his eyes to the ceiling above him, a strange sight to the man. Am I... back in camp? He gently turned his head to the side, looking for something, anything that would confirm his suspicions.

On the nightstand by his bed, there was the flower. A yellow rose, now wilting after a few days, that had been a gift from Slavya. He smiled after a moment. I don't know how I came back, but... Maybe that heart to do with it. Either way, it's best not to waste this second chance. Raising himself up and his legs over the side of the bed, he checked to make sure his shoes were on and he had his sword still before standing to leave. Let's hope the others don't think I'm an impostor or anything! It isn't everyday someone magically comes back from the dead.

Though... He sighed as he stepped out of the cabin and turned to walk to the square. I hope the others came back as well...

@york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Bomb
Bell smiles gently and places a soft kiss on the girls forehead, before ruffling her hair gently "Thanks" he mutters as he as he draws the mushroom from his bag, smiling to himself as he heads to the canteen quickly to cook it, bbefore returning and placing on the nightstsnd next to her "Something to enjoy when you wake up" he whispers, before heading out the door the square​

"Oi, Hajime..." he mutters, poking him jn the side "How're you here? Didn't you die?" He asks, cocking a brow​

Karol was beyond angry once he learned people had voted for Beowulf and Gaara. They were his friends! They were both good people! Sure, Gaara seemed like a bit of a grump, but Karol knew that a kind heart was to be found in the boy who wielded sand. He'd even assured Karol that the demon lurking within him couldn't have been responsible for the murders that had occurred. It made Karol upset to think anyone had possibly misjudged him when Gaara had gone his whole life with people thinking of the worst of him. It just wasn't fair... and to see Beowulf locked up was just as bad. The wrestler had been so kind to Karol, and would never have stood for those hurtful deeds!

The boy decided he would not stand for it. Beowulf and Gaara might not have been members of Brave Vesperia, but they had assisted Karol throughout his time at the camp. They were dear friends of the guild, and so the guild would do whatever it could to protect its friends. All for the guild, and the guild for all, as it went. Locking his friends up wasn't right, and Karol would fight for what he believed was true justice, even if it was hard!

... We're not on Terca'Lumireis any more.

Karol just had to remember to be strong. He may have been alone physically, but all his friends were standing behind him in spirit. He went to the square with determination behind his every step. He stood in the middle of the growing crowd and looked Olga straight in the eye.

"Brave Vesperia demands you let Beowulf and Gaara go! They are innocent! They have to be innocent!"

The boy glared at the camp counsellor. It was clear he was not prepared to back down.

@york @Square Attendees​
"Ehh? Hajime, d-didn't you die?" Gary said, surprised to see him.

Alex couldn't get Katara to awaken. Then, as the information was relayed throughout the camp on the loudspeakrs, he felt this urge to go to the square, so he did so. He wasn't sure if she could hear him, but he decided to say it out loud to her anyways, as he looked back at her lying in bed.

X-Men-First-Class-Lucas-Till-as-Havok.jpg

"Going out to the square. Something's telling me I need to go out there, with or without you, babe. Just go out there too, whenever you feel okay with that."

@Korra @york
Kyon also decided to head to the square.

This was really bad. Though Hank was an oddball, there was something about him that made Kyon believe the guy when he did say there were... "heroes" in this camp to protect from whoever was going around murdering people. And though there were likely other heroes still remaining, it wasn't like they could really do anything unless they wanted to be caught, assuming that their "superpower" might involve being able to discover a murderer right then and there like it turned out with that creepy Shiki girl.

In any case, it--Oh holy crap, it's a zombie.

Oh, no. It's just Hajime.

Wait, what?

"What, are you saying the sword brought you back to life or something?"

Kyon could only wish he was more surprised by it, but anything goes, it seemed.

@The Tactician @york @Bomb @Square peeps​
They had found him. Finally, too. His wound was starting to hurt after the adrenaline rush fell, and he'd probably have to see the nurse after this. He lit himself a cigarette, finally seeing Luz as he as well took one too, both now smoking from two different packages of the same brand.. Easy Company still had a saying for Captain Speirs attitude during the drop on D-Day 'If he offers you a smoke, don't take it' and it was well said, atleast in the lore. But when Speirs saw Shurik on the ground like that and Olga yelling at him, he would become more defensive of him as he reached out and grabbed her arm gently. "Hey.. Hey!" His voice quickly became authoritative, as Speirs looked at Olga straight in the eyes. "It was a mistake. A mistake that could've costed both him and our lives, but it was a mistake nonetheless. Let it off." He spoke seriously, in a deadtone, and authoritative, letting go of her arm as he kept staring at he. "Seargent, take care of the wounded." He would say.

Later on though, when they learned of Shiki and her being the traitor, he looked at Luz and he already had his answer. Speirs then lit himself another cigarette after the long time, And would then lead to the centre where Olga appeared to have some news.

normal_bb103_1590.jpg

Luz on the other hand, had a victorious smile on his face. That asshole was in custody, and he paid not a single thought before he would look at Captain Speirs. "Oh, Hell yes sir. I'll keep watch of the prisoner." He would lead away from the grounds to the administration building, before he made a quick stop to say something to Blake, after their little fiasco. "Who do you trust, now?" He spoke with an accusing tone and with a victory grin before he thus made his way To the administration building to over see Shiki. "So.. Incompetent eh?... Guess I was right about you. You fuckin' piece of half lived shit. Glad to see your in a separate locked fucking room, because you ain't coming out anytime soon when I'm through planting a bullet into your short lived and God forsaken life, you stupid inconsiderate and servile scum."

@york @Schnee Corps Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers
"I've never seen anything like this before...this is amazing..." Bell mutters with a small look of amazement "How amazing...the dead can come back to life somehow..."

@The Tactician

"Gary, let me say it again. It's a long story and I'm just glad I had my sword," Take the hint, Gary, Hajime doesn't want to talk about it, "And Kyon, don't be stupid. It's crazy but not that crazy."

@Everyone At The Square
@The Tactician @Verite @ResistingTheEnlightened @DapperDogman @Bomb @Atomyk @Others
lsTzmri.png

"The other three have been released... But I-" Olga had been gesturing over to Beowulf, Gaara, and Wednesday who had recently been let out of the admin building when she caught sight of something in the distance...
GMRssFi.jpg

There was a rather modern looking city looming in the distance of the camp, replacing the once seemingly endless fields... It looked like something had definitely changed overnight, but, what had caused this change? Who knew, but, this sent all the Pioneers in a frenzy. Semyon looked like he had seen it before though as he was standing there, staring at in in disbelief "No way... It's not possible..." he said... It looked like he, like Hajime, and even Slavya, who was standing nearby had been revived. Olga cleared her throat, trying to regain her composure.
kOz3k2s.png

"Listen! I've finally gotten through to the district center! They're sending a bus to pick us up tomorrow morning! But... The district center is where that city is..." Olga looked a little confused still as she looked at the city, clearly not understanding half the things on the buildings; satelite dishes, compact air conditioning units, you name it! It looked like something from the Modern Soviet era rather than the 80's, it looked like Olga had zoned out a little as she looked towards the city...​

@Everyone At The Square
@The Tactician @Verite @ResistingTheEnlightened @DapperDogman @Others
lsTzmri.png

"The other three have been released... But I-" Olga had been gesturing over to Beowulf, Gaara, and Wednesday who had recently been let out of the admin building when she caught sight of something in the distance...
GMRssFi.jpg

There was a rather modern looking city looming in the distance of the camp, replacing the once seemingly endless fields... It looked like something had definitely changed overnight, but, what had caused this change? Who knew, but, this sent all the Pioneers in a frenzy. Semyon looked like he had seen it before though as he was standing there, staring at in in disbelief "No way... It's not possible..." he said... It looked like he, like Hajime, and even Slavya, who was standing nearby had been revived. Olga cleared her throat, trying to regain her composure.
kOz3k2s.png

"Listen! I've finally gotten through to the district center! They're sending a bus to pick us up tomorrow morning! But... The district center is where that city is..." Olga looked a little confused still as she looked at the city, clearly not understanding half the things on the buildings; satelite dishes, compact air conditioning units, you name it! It looked like something from the Modern Soviet era rather than the 80's, it looked like Olga had zoned out a little as she looked towards the city...​
"Where are we?" Cecil asked. "Wasn't this a camp, or some sort of military installation? Now it seems to be a city of some sort..." Cecil aid. "Well, if you know where it is, lead the way."

"But I need to kn-" Gary said before they were interrupted by the city.
@Everyone At The Square
@The Tactician @Verite @ResistingTheEnlightened @DapperDogman @Bomb @Atomyk @Others
lsTzmri.png

GMRssFi.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

"Is that a city? Who here is the Space Controller?" Gary said, surprised at the city.

@The Tactician @Verite @ResistingTheEnlightened @DapperDogman @york @Atomyk @Others​

Neo tilted her head over in curiosity of the whole... city just popping out of nowhere. Well, that was something. Did someone here have a Semblance that could do something that big of a change? Oh, and she didn't seem to take much mind towards the recently revived individuals. As for the little princess (literally)...

image.png

"Hajime~! You're back!" Sukuna cheered, thinking that her Miracle Mallet did grant her wish from a while back. Well, at least she was happy now... Oh, and for a size check for her, she was back to her Inchling size, so she was pretty much hanging out in her floating bowl. :P

@The Tactician @Verite @ResistingTheEnlightened @DapperDogman @york @Atomyk @Bomb @Others​

Karol's demeanor fell when he realized his righteous fury had all been for nothing. His friends had apparently been cleared and freed without him even realizing. He at least managed a relieved giggle at the revelation. "H-Hey! Beowulf, Gaara, I'm so happy you--" He had begun to run over to them when the world before him began to shift. He stopped in his tracks and stared bug-eyed at the looming buildings in the distance.

lEJAPzk.png

"Wha... Whhhhaaaaa--!!"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

@Everyone At The Square
lsTzmri.png

GMRssFi.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

WOOHOOO! TELEPORTING SOVIET CITIES! LEAD THE WAY, PRETTY LADY! Exclaimed Bill Cipher as he tugged Canada with him. We can finally leave! Exclaimed Canada.

WOOHOOO! TELEPORTING SOVIET CITIES! LEAD THE WAY, PRETTY LADY! Exclaimed Bill Cipher as he tugged Canada with him. We can finally leave! Exclaimed Canada.
Cecil put his hand on his sword. "What if it's a trap? An Illusion?" Cecil said to Canada. "We always need to stay wary, no matter what." Cecil adjusted his scarf/cape. "Even though it looks like the end, it might not be."

@Everyone At The Square
lsTzmri.png

GMRssFi.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

Alex was somewhat happy with the news, but confused.

Alex-x-men-first-class-23657663-640-427.jpg

"We're waiting for a bus to pick us up. Does it make a difference where it comes from?" He noticed everyone kind of gawking at the sight of the strange, new city. "The bus could come from Cuba for all I care, let's just get outta here." He thought about Katara, possibly going back for her in case the bus would arrive soon.

@york @The Tactician @Verite @Atomyk @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Takumi
With the last of the strands on the heart cut, a blinding flash of light occurred... And then, darkness enveloped everyone in the room...​

J9itjf3.png

"I'm glad you liked it!" For once, Miku didn't ramble off about something, she seemed to be in thought, which in itself was a strange development.​

tNh35nV.png

"I... Don't get you..." Zhenya looked puzzled to say the least; it appeared that what Kyon said made little to no sense to her, which... Was fair enough; it seemed that all the Pioneers here saw the arrivals as one of their own, which was both a good and a bad thing really...​

@Everyone Who Is Exploring The Old Camp
@ResistingTheEnlightened @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Infinatis @Kaykay @Jeremi
Regardless of which path anyone took, they all met up at a door of sorts... Lena looked to have run off elsewhere as she wasn't to be found anywhere around here...
cwpEJEF.jpg

This looked to be the end of the catacombs all together... However, what lay beyond the door was a mystery... Sophie and Ruby were the first to attempt to open the door, which, they did so with surprising ease...
UYQPT0v.jpg

It looked like it had once been a generator room; pipes and valves criscrossed all over the walls, but, all of them looked to have rusted away ages ago... Someone was sitting in a corner, and, after a moment, everyone could make out who it was... Shurik.
UC1CMQP.jpg

Well, it certainly looked like he had more or less lost his marbles to say the least; he was mumbling something about voices tricking him, and, it looked like he had been wandering the tunnels of those mines for who knows how long. Olga was the first to speak up
YgNWIWm.png

"Shurik! What in the world were you doing here this whole time?! We spent the whole night searching for you!" She shouted, looking a bit tired, and irritated to say the least... It was then that Shurik finally looked up.
E9VSgHL.png

"I... I was looking for some parts for the robot... I heard the Old Camp might have some I could use... But... The voices! They called me down here! Told me to follow them through these tunnels... Left right right left! There was no way out!" Shurik giggled madly, but, eventually calmed down "I can't hear them here though... And, I even found a way out!" he cried, then he rushed off into the darkness. It wasn't sure what compelled everyone to follow, but, they did, and soon enough they came across what did seem to be an exit of some sort...
YIMXZ3p.jpg

Sure enough, it was indeed an exit of some sort! However, the grate that was blocking them from getting out appeared to be screwed shut, but, it was no problem at all, not for Alisa at least.
ZIoDb1E.png

"I've got this!" She exclaimed, starting to ram the grating with the end of the flashlight she was carrying, and, sure enough, after a brief moment, the rusty old screws keeping it in place...
YhjDHNc.jpg

Everyone practically burst out of the exit to find that they had come out of the very metal grate that lay right in front of the statue in the square! Shurik seemed to have collapsed dozed off on a bench nearby; all the stress (and loss of sanity) that had occurred to him had probably impacted him greatly to say the least... Lena was nowhere to be found, but, a torn, red neckerchief she had probably thrown on the ground implied that she had probably run off somewhere. Since the vote submissions were no longer open now, Olga took Gaara, Beowulf, and Wednesday along with Shiki to be locked up in the admin building for now, they will be investigated overnight to determine whether they were traitors or not... The body of Hank Venture was also found not too long afterwards, it had been decapitated by some sort of sword probably, so, it would seem that one of the people who possessed a sword retrieved from the fortress had probably done it. Which one though? Who knows, but, it appeared that this sword wielder was quite precise with their cut, that much was certain. It would be recommended to vote for who you think the killer is, as this is the last chance to catch any traitors running amongst the players...
Round 5
Day 5

The fifth day at the camp dawned... And it was uncertain when and where everyone had fallen asleep, but, most had awoken at their cabins, or, wherever they had decided to sleep at...

@DapperDogman
WVB0mDJ.jpg

Curiously enough, Bell found Yulia sleeping peacefully in the bed across from him; perhaps she had carried him back? He noticed his injuries had been tended to overnight, one could only guess who did it... The Nurse had been occupied in the admin building after all, and, well, who else would do that sort of thing? It seemed like this little cat-girl had alot of things to explain though; what had happened in the mines was obviously a surprise to her, but, most of the other events didn't seem to surprise her nearly as much, as if she had seen it all happen before... Many lingering questions remained; who is she really? And what role does she play in this camp? She certainly isn't a Pioneer, and, she doesn't seem to be noticed by any of the locals... Or at least, she doesn't want to be noticed, however, everyone else could talk to her just fine, what could this strange behavior mean? And, why does her voice always sound so familiar?

@The Tactician
Hajime would find himself waking up in Cabin 27, alive and well! It looked like he had been revived! And perhaps the other deceased people had been as well, though, Hank was still more or less dead.

@Everyone
Suddenly, the loudspeakers crackled a little as Olga's voice ran through the camp "Pioneers! It has been found that out of the four people we searched, Shiki is one of the traitors! She will be detained until further notice! For now, gather at the square please! And, remember, vote for who you think killed Hank!" the speakers crackled again, signifying the end of the announcements...

It looks like everyone wasn't so drawn to the square today, but... Why? Had something changed? At any rate, there were a few options today:

A) Head to the square, there's probably alot to discuss there as it seems Olga wanted to relay some more information... Not just that, but, an seemingly unexplainable need to head to the square was present within everyone... Except for Shiki that is, she was imprisoned at the moment... For now.

B) Explore the camp, look for evidence, chill out, or, maybe go visit Shiki, but, it would be advised to head to the square first!

Remember! Bold and underline your actions! Bolding and underlining will also be suggested if you submit a vote!

NOTE! This is the last chance to vote for a traitor, so, please, whoever you may suspect as a traitor, vote for them before the end of this round!
FtgZxe9.png
Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Traitor
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Slavya (NPC) Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Revived Role: Survivor
Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Dead Role: Chosen

Wednesday being taken to the admins cabin laughed. "Wonderful someone thinks I'm a traitor. Oh my parents would be so proud." She commented when entering and sat down. Go ahead search me. The items you may find I always carry. And can prof that it shouldn't kill anyone unless I was trying." She commented with a smirk. "Well except Debbie, or Amanda." She commented.

Suddenly she actually seemed to smile?

tumblr_n91300zQnI1s5g1hko1_400.gif

@EVERYBODY
(You guys gonna be so dissopinted those who voted me. My job is done)

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Takumi and Minerva
@Everyone At The Square
lsTzmri.png

GMRssFi.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

How did a 21st century city get here...? Hajime was getting tired of all this magical stuff. He walked over to Slavya with a tired expression, "When that bus gets here, you want to sit with me?"
Neo tilted her head over in curiosity of the whole... city just popping out of nowhere. Well, that was something. Did someone here have a Semblance that could do something that big of a change? Oh, and she didn't seem to take much mind towards the recently revived individuals. As for the little princess (literally)...

image.png

"Hajime~! You're back!" Sukuna cheered, thinking that her Miracle Mallet did grant her wish from a while back. Well, at least she was happy now... Oh, and for a size check for her, she was back to her Inchling size, so she was pretty much hanging out in her floating bowl. :P

@The Tactician @Verite @ResistingTheEnlightened @DapperDogman @york @Atomyk @Bomb @Others​
"Yeah, I'm back, Sukuna," A weak smile appeared as he gave the Inchling a gentle pat on the head, "Hopefully for good this time."​

"Hey look! It's the freakshow! Don't get too close to him! He'll use that sand of his!" "Freakshow, freakshow, freakshow!"

132514_95501.jpg

The prison life wasn't sitting too well with Gaara to say the least. He had spent his whole life feeling separated from others. Treated as nothing but a monster wearing a human skin. Given how nearly everyone, even his own family perceived him, that didn't seem like too much of a stretch. Gaara himself didn't argue this view as he claimed that the only thing that kept him somewhat human was his longing for a purpose. Something to keep him going in life. In his case it had been brutal, merciless, murder. The spilling of blood comforted Gaara more and gave him far more closure than any pitiful attempt at sympathy ever could.

The Sand Village had intended for Gaara to be nothing more as a tool for their own agenda. He would be Shukaku's host and he'd be unleashed on the Sand Village's enemies whenever it was deemed necessary. The multiple assassination attempts on his life were merely attempts to try and build up his strength and control of the Tailed Beast. He succeeded in the fact that he slaughtered every single assassin brave enough to try to take his life. But no matter what he did, he'd never be able to wipe away his father's disapproving look as if he wasn't looking at his own son. But at an abomination that hadn't turned out like he wanted it to. He wanted a cold calculating machine that'd never question orders and exist only to kill. Not this sobbing child who whimpered over the slightest provocation.

Even his uncle, the only one who seemed to care about Gaara as a living being and not a object of war was turned against Gaara. He put up with Gaara and acted kind to him but it was all a gentle facade. He too was nothing but another one of the people who despised Gaara for something out of his control. Or more specifically for taking the life of his sister and Gaara's mother by having the unfortunate luck to be born. The experience of nearly being killed in a suicide bombing after such a dramatic revelation scarred the six year old boy for life.

From then on he fought only for himself and existed only for himself. No one would order him around as if he was their puppet any longer. Not his father, not Baki, or even Shukaku. But then he wound up here and it was seemingly by fate as far as Gaara could recall that he came across a mewling child and threatened to kill him if he didn't cease this. This same boy was the only one to try breaking through the walls Gaara had subconsciously put up to prevent anyone from getting close to him. He actually succeeded much to Gaara and Shukau's bewilderment. From standing his ground and fighting the Sand Ninja when he was challenged, to assuring to Gaara that he'd never be a freak in his eyes. All things that Gaara had never heard before. The concept of anyone being nice to him after so many years wrought with tragedy and angst was close to incomprehensible to the sand ninja.

He was the first friend that Gaara had made in his twelve years of living and one he could trust his life with. He was so optimistic in contrast to Gaara's seemingly eternal broodiness. He'd fight even if it seemed like the odds were against him just so Gaara wouldn't have to do it alone and he even showed legitimate concern for the Sand Ninja when it seemed like his mental issues had gotten worse or he seemed injured in some fashion. Gaara had made it well established to Karol that he'd let nothing break the bond that their friendship had set up. He'd even give his life it meant Karol would be able to live another day and remember Gaara in a positive light once he left here.

But there was something that Gaara knew would pester him to the end of his days. No matter how limited they may have been depending on what other actions may have occurred here.

Tapping one of his claws against the gate that held him back from completely dominating Gaara's mindscape, Shukaku cackled to himself as if someone had just told the tailed beast the funniest joke in the world.

"Oh, if you could only see yourself, Kid! It's beautiful! It's the most wonderful joke I've ever heard of! You try your best to make friends here while still trying to adjust to the whole 'caring about people' thing and yet here you are with the furball! Attention all campers come and see the freakshow and his idiot mentor of a wolf! Free admission, bring your wife, bring your kids, bring the whole family if you're feeling antsy!" Gaara clenched his hands tightly into fists. He would not give into the demon's taunting. He wouldn't break like this.

"Keeping silent huh? Yeah, I imagine you'd need a minute or two to swallow this but it's the truth, Gaara! You got sold up the river without a paddle and you've hit a dead end I'm afraid! You're left floating endlessly with people allowed to stand on the sides and contemplate how they hadn't picked out a obvious nut-job like you out to begin with! Honestly, it's almost amazing to me! Notice how Karol or Kyon didn't even speak up in protest over you being held up here! Time to throw in the towel!"

Gaara's grip only grew tighter in response. He would have flinched from the painful sensation of his nails digging to the rough skin of his palms but it simply didn't register high enough on Gaara's priority list for the Sand Ninja to give it the real attention that it may have deserved and as it stood for the moment, it was the only coping mechanism that he may have had.

"Need I remind you that one of your so called 'friends' admitted outright that he thought you were weird? That you noticed how off-put he seemed to be when you first met him on the bus? It's because he knew just by looking at you that you were nothing more than a freak! He was just too polite to say anything about it to your face until he saw you having one of your little headaches and decided to talk to ya. Not out of any concern or kindness but just to make himself feel good. Just another case of you being served a nice dose of pity on a platter. You look like a freak, you act like a freak, but you got the mental stability of a solitary toothpick trying to hold up a house. You'll snap just like that. Some people don't feel bad at all for treating people like outcasts. This Kyon guy did but it was just a way to cope and make himself bad for picking on the weirdo. Not out of any legitimate concern. I mean, you do remember the last person who showed concern for you don't you, Gaara?"

Shukaku was right once again. The image of Yashimaru laying broken and bloodied after suffering immense internal damage from Gaara's sand coffin opening up his vest to reveal a series of explosive tags. Then the words he said right before they imploded.

"Please die, Gaara"

"Still not convinced? Well then how about this little tidbit? That little dame that Karol's been seeing. The one with the pigtails, you know the one! Ulyana or something I think was her name. She seems to hold a lot more affection for Karol than you, kid. He also seems far more interested in her than he does being friends with you. Heck, he didn't even stop to look for you to see if you wanted to dance! You had to talk to this place's other resident nutjob whose apparently not even from this planet! The only person you could ever hope to find any common ground with and she's killed just as many people as you have, maybe even more! But whereas she's all about hiding her true nature, you walk out with yours in the open for everyone to see! But you think that's the kind of attention that Karol wants? He seems like a good kid with a decent head on his shoulders. I even bet when he grows up, he'll go places that you could only dream of! Where are you gonna go when you grow up, Gaara? Try to kill your father? What happens if you succeed? Your mother will still be dead and I'll still be kicking inside of you. Suuuuure, the idea of suicide is a viable option but hehehehe, you think he'll remember you?"

"..Remember me?"

Gaara whispered back to the tailed beast who nodded as his massive girth shook from his laughter. "So you finally decide to use those vocal chords of yours! I'd thought they had dried up or something! Sand pun, get it? Ahh, I'm sure you do! But yes, if Karol has that girly-girl by his side, why would he need a brooding pyschopath who is struggling to contain his homicidal tendenacies? He'd toss you aside like yesterday's news! Just like everyone who voted for you did!"

"..They voted for me."

"All to save their own hides! They singled you and the wulf guy out! The homicidal sand user paired with the wrestling buffoon with incredible strength? Surely they had to be behind some of the more gruesome deaths! If we find them then we'll be free to go home and continue our own lives, screw what happens to them! Heh, it's really amazing how the human brain thinks when they're so quick on the draw and single out those who seem like they'd be the ones behind it all. But really they're just trying to do their best to help! Just like you two! You do know what you have to think of now, Gaara? That Ulyana girl stealing your first friend, you and the wrestler being locked away and looked over to see if you were murderers! None of their lives matter anymore! It's just you that you have to be concerned about! Or us more importantly! The two of us could take this world by the neck and push it to the ground until we're the ones on top! Think about it!"

Before Gaara could respond, Beowulf cleared his throat. Leaning back in The Hurting as he was using it as the intended purpose, the wrestler spared a brief glance over at Gaara.

"Before I got pulled in here on account of how many votes I'd gathered up, I was speaking to a girl named Asakura. Seemed kinda creepy in how she acted but I could tell that we had more in common. We were both surprised that I was the one who had collected votes. I guess mainly because of my wrestling techniques which I can understand in a way. Wouldn't be the first time I'd defeated an opponent which ended in death." Referring to how the battle with Grendel and his mother had gone.

"But being in here with you got me to thinking. I figure I'd probably not get a chance to say this to you otherwise but I had a general idea of who you were even before all this happened, Gaara. I was down on my luck, living in some deadbeat apartment complex, sitting in my pajamas and drinking coffee. I thought I could just skate by on my former glory but it wasn't meant to be. I was gonna stage a comeback but then I ran into some bunny guy. Called himself Frank. Told me that if I watched over some kid he'd help me get back into the limelight. I guess you were the kid I had to watch over and there have been a few times where you got me worried. But I can tell that behind all that coldness is a nice kid waiting to show people how friendly he is." Beowulf said as he then stood up and folded up The Hurting.

"You and I both know we're innocent and after the screening? Everybody else knows we're innocent. The one whose really at blame here is the one who manipulated Shiki into doing those kills and trapped us all in this place. So I'm not gonna pretend I'm some kind of great speech-giver or anything but don't blame the people who voted for you too harshly. They were probably just looking for answers, like you, me, and Karol are. I didn't really get a chance to talk much to Shiki before all this stuff went down but while she may have her problems, we all got our own baggage and it shouldn't be held against us if it was out of our control. We'll find out whoever sent us all here and set the chains in motion and I'll suplex the hell out of them!" He'd say as he smiled down at Gaara.

The Sand Ninja was at a loss for words to be honest. When the situation involved Beowulf it usually meant the wrestler had done something so jaw-dropping stupid that the sand ninja couldn't help but be speechless. But in this case he actually brought up a good point. These people were just trying to survive like him and Karol and they may not have voted for Beowulf and by association him out of malice. But simply wanting to find the truth.

"Don't listen to that loud mouth buffoon! He doesn't know where the wrestling ring ends and where reality starts! He may talk like he understands what these people thought when they voted for him but last I checked he can't read minds! They could have voted for him because they knew he was pals with a freak like you! You gotta stick to the plan we've laid out, Gaara! You gotta work for the two of us only!"

safe_image.php

"Hey! Gaara, you hear that?! It sounded like-"

"Karol!"

Despite all odds, Karol had gone out of his way to campaign for Beowulf and Gaara's freedom. It was more than enough proof to show that Ulyana hadn't replaced how much Karol felt for the sand ninja and the wrestler as friends. Shukaku was wrong, the friends that they had made here would never give up on them. Rising to his feet, Gaara glanced as the wrestler placed a hand on his shoulder. "You ready, Gaara?'

"No, no, NO! GAARA YOU CAN'T DO THIS! YOU CAN'T CARE FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELF! YOU CAN'T! I NEED YOU!"

"..Of course, Beowulf." With that, Gaara made his way out of the admin building along with Beowulf. Upon spotting out Karol, Beowulf motioned for Gaara to go say his hellos first. Hesitant at first, upon seeing how relieved the leader of Brave Vespaira was to see them, he'd smile and began to make his way towards Karol. Even as tears began to roll down the ninja's face due to having overcome his emotional turmoil with a little help from Beowulf and Karol.

c2c7f36ad22f438e9a901a24fa0f8c15-d5a1kp9.jpg

"I'm so happy to see you as well."

Before he could continue the warm greeting with his friend, he glanced over in the direction of the city. "What..What is happening?"

@Atomyk @york @Bomb @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

@Everyone At The Square
lsTzmri.png

GMRssFi.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

What the Hell was it all? Speirs simply stared in disbelief as he looked up in the sky. Luz would soon come back after awhile as he stood next to Speirs and Olga "Look at it, Captain.. It's... It's not even.." Speirs thus shook his head in return as he tilted up the helmet to see better. "Olga.. May I talk with you for a second.. And Seargent? Get the radio up again."

"On it boss." He pulled down his radio from his back, turned on the stations, and begun to look for a signal "Easy 6 to All Stations, any traffic, mayday, mayday, mayday."

@york

(Easy 6 To All Radio Frequency Stations, anybody on air, emergency)​

Marcone....Was not in the square at all.

He had returned to his kitchen quietly, humming absently as in the canteen he set to work making a hobo dinner.

You started first with tinfoil, putting whatever meat you wished. In this case, slices of chicken coated in cracked black pepper and oregano with a pinch of salt and parsley. This served as the base for your food. You then followed up with slices of potato wedges, onions, garlic and carrots.

Fold the tinfoil well and then place the whole thing into the fire to cook.

Simple, easy, hence the term "hobo dinner." It was a great camping staple and could be made possible with all sorts of variations according to design. Why you may ask, was such a man making this?

He rather felt like celebrating as he made the sixth package and put it to the side as he continued. :>

@york
There was only one part of this latest announcement and turn of events that interested her. She didn't go down investigating with those people at the old camp, didn't really care. Completely uninterested in voting or investigating, simply remaining in her cabin and using it as her personal diary, writing graffiti upon it, whether spray painted or carved in. Just one itsy bitsy little tidbit made her perk up.​

200_s.gif

"...hahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" She fell backwards onto her bed, lost for the moment in mad, pure demented and one hundred percent amused laughter, unable to contain it. At the end, when her lungs could no longer take it, she took several deep breaths before rising. She giggled once more, wiping her eyes clean of the tears of laughter before she skulked out of her cabin, dragging her newfound sword along the ground behind her as she made her way to visit Shiki.

Once there...she just stood silent for a moment. Before breaking into laughs again as she stared, pointing the giant blade at Shiki.

Vz4hbCM.jpg

"So all that talk about morals, and resisting your true nature and being a cool and collected, upstanding individual...all that was just a bunch of bullshit, huh? A little crafted illusion? A pity party o'fun? A sideshow act to let down guard and shackle up, blend in? Ha! Perfect. What was it you said before? You and me, we're nothing alike? That you saw through me? That your past doesn't define you, only your present actions do? Ha! Ha ha ha!" She slapped a knee. "Good one! You're really, really good at that." She grinned.

"But looks like we're more alike than you admitted. That I was the one who saw through you! That your present actions do very much define you! And..." She leaned in closer, holding both her index fingers and thumbs together in imitation of a camera, focused on Shiki.

"I love it. It's like a crystal clear reflection in the mirror I'm staring at! Natural born killers. Pretending to wish to escape, partnering up with wild cards and ooooooooh, just the hallmarks of one of those bad soap operas! Betrayal! Whodunnit! A cloak in the dark and a knife in the back. Whoooo, boy. Pass the popcorn, why don'tcha?" She snickered.

"Pity we don't come from the same place. We could have been friends. The blade and the gun. Twisted little psychos in a city of havoc. Allies to chaos, destruction, murder and jaywalking! Cue trumpets!"

@york @OrlandoBloomers
Welp, it looked like Shiki was stuck in a cell, guarded by Violet, as per usual, who was watching her like a hawk.​

image.png

@The Tactician@Verite@ResistingTheEnlightened@DapperDogman@york@Atomyk @Bomb @Others​
@Everyone At The Square
lsTzmri.png

GMRssFi.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

"These days, nothing's out of the realm of possibility. Can't blame me for some warranted speculation," Kyon said, continuing to walk with the others, "But suit yourself. I guess we have other things to worry about," He sighed. Come to think of it, didn't some other people also come back to life? Or was he just imagining that? You lose track of what's considered weird when you're in his shoes.

Kyon mostly stayed quiet as Olga spoke. A bus is coming soon? Well, that was good to hear... but unless it was some transdimensional bus that could go through different worlds and travel through time, what would it matter? And come to think of it, where did this weird city come from anyway? Instead of getting answers, there only seemed to be more questions.

"Ah, hell... Another day with killers on the loose..."

@york @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Square peeps​

@Everyone At The Square
@The Tactician @Verite @ResistingTheEnlightened @DapperDogman @Bomb @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Raven @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Anyone else

j8iqTd0.png

"We can't leave! Not yet anyways... The bus doesn't arrive until tomorrow... And we don't have enough supplies to walk to the district center ourselves..." Olga said, frowning a little...​
What the Hell was it all? Speirs simply stared in disbelief as he looked up in the sky. Luz would soon come back after awhile as he stood next to Speirs and Olga "Look at it, Captain.. It's... It's not even.." Speirs thus shook his head in return as he tilted up the helmet to see better. "Olga.. May I talk with you for a second.. And Seargent? Get the radio up again."

"On it boss." He pulled down his radio from his back, turned on the stations, and begun to look for a signal "Easy 6 to All Stations, any traffic, mayday, mayday, mayday."

@york

(Easy 6 To All Radio Frequency Stations, anybody on air, emergency)​
They were getting signals, but it was all scrambled, filled with nothing but static, it looked like the signals emitted from the city were either too far away, or, too advanced to recieve properly...

@The Tactician
MpkfcIc.png

"Huh? Did that city appear when we were in that hospital?" Slavya said, looking a little puzzled as she looked at the buildings in the distance, not sure what to think...

If one glanced through the crowd, they'd realize that Lena was missing... Perhaps someone should look for her?​

As preoccupied Karol was with the amazing sight off in the distance, it wasn't enough to keep him from noticing the tears running down his friend's face. Gaara said he was happy, but Karol had never been very good at figuring out if tears were meant to be joyful or sad at times. "H-Hey... Why are you crying?" Karol was a naturally curious boy, but the strange mystery before him would have to wait as he tended to his friend's emotional state. He stepped forward and offered Gaara an apologetic smile.

P05O9uy.png

"I'm so sorry that you got any votes at all... if everyone only knew what kind of person you were, Gaara, they would have never voted for you! They just... don't know you like I do..." He looked up at Beowulf and gave him a similar look. "I guess I'm kind of dumb for saying this. I was being a stupid kid when I both assumed you were bad people. I-I know it's not an excuse, but I was scared and nervous when we first arrived, so I..." Karol choked a bit on his words and closed his eyes. "Whatever. Man, I'm no good at saying cool stuff. I just want to tell you guys I'll always believe in you, just as you have believed in me!"

Opening his eyes, Karol placed a hand on Gaara's shoulder. Memories of the dance flooded Karol's head as he remembered the good time he'd had. Ulyana had been fun to dance with, but it had been seeing Gaara at the dance that had the night feel complete for Karol. Gaara was a calming presence for the boy, for he was Karol's friend... but not just any friend, really. Karol had never had a friend his age before; A friend who was also so interesting, so unabashedly protective of Karol. They'd only known each other for a relatively short time, but Karol knew Gaara would never betray him. Feeling emboldened by this thought, Karol pulled Gaara into a hug.

"I knew you were both innocent, so... there! I was right, and they were all wrong. I even tried to demand for your release, but I..." Karol laughed a little to himself, bringing a hand up to rub at his neck. "I sort of did it too late and you were already out. Dumb, huh?"

eDdC2iS.png

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Status
Not open for further replies.