• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, Yukine doesn't have a phone and he's usually with me so I guess the answer to your question is yes." Yato replied.

"Relaxing isn't so bad. It's better than falling from a building." Yukine said as he placed his chin onto one of his palms.

tumblr_n01aj66S6C1r6j387o1_250.gif

Yeah, that was a very weird day for him. But Yukine hadn't been too bothered for whatever reason. After spending so much time with Yato, one could get used to a lot of weirdness quickly, so that could be the reason why.

@Mari

Yukio laughed again at the comment. "I should hope so!", she remarked. "I have yet to fall from a building but I can imagine what it must feel like." She yawned and stretched her arms out upward, and moved closer, next to Yukine.

She put her head against his upper arm, and closed her eyes. "Would you mind too much if I relaxed... next to you, Yukine? All the laughs, and being your bodyguard, it makes me a little tired. I want to be next to you, so I would know if something were wrong. And I would react immediately." She let her mind relax, and let her body relax next to Yukine.

@Lizzy

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
@Infinatis @Kaykay
It was then that the creature let out an inhuman roar, his weapon disappearing as it was replaced by a sledgehammer, which he held in one hand, and a machinegun which he held in another... Slowly but surely, using gunfire as cover, he drew nearer as he prepared to bring down the heavy weapon on Bill... Something about this attack looked like it would hurt much more than it seemed; the sledgehammer had some sort of strange, unexplainable property that more or less screamed "danger"...​

[colot=yellow]NOW WE'RE TALKING![/color] Yelled the psychopath before firing his rifle to the hand that held the sledge hammer before "rolling" to the other side of the swing.

Glancing over at the Seymon clone as it shambled towards them. After the encounter in the forest, Gaara had an idea of how this would end up turning out. He neglected to warn Spiers as he went in for the bayonet charge however. If he didn't get himself injured in the process, it'd at least be a decent way to provoking the warrior within the look alike to reveal itself. For once it did than he'd be able to use his sand again and crush this nuisance.

@Atomyk @york @ResistingTheEnlightened

"Oh. Well, that's good I guess? I mean the whole not really being afraid of things. Not much really scares me either. Well unless someone botches a move or the audience is in danger during one of my more extreme matches. That's when I get worried because I question if I'm really that good, good enough to save these people. After I protect the audience then it hits me. I am that good."
Beowulf said as he pulled out The Hurting and unfolded it so he could plop down and have a talk with Asakura if the two of them clearly weren't going to be anywhere.

"Yeah, partly why it came as a shock to me. But I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised. Everyone here no matter their personality is a suspect. Even the wrestler who only wants to protect the kid with serious baggage and Karol. Heck, I'd like to help everyone if I could but sometimes you gotta take a few low blows. These votes do make feel pretty low so they got that going at least. Huh? My name? Coulda sworn I said it already but name's Beowulf! Kinda surprised not too many of you guys know me. But then something something different worlds, something something need all of us to get home. I'm not really a big picture kinda guy I guess."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty.

Continuing to stay standing, Asakura rocked back and forth on her feet, shrugging her shoulders lightly as she heard him speak. "So, back where you live things always go good for you then? I wish I could say the same. I suppose things go well for me as far as those viewing me from an average human standpoint can see. Average organic life-forms would see my life as a good one. I do well in school, I'm athletic, and I'm pleasing to the eye." She frowned. "Yet, they do not understand there is more to me than just that..." In her state of uncaring, she didn't really try to keep up her facade of being a normal human. Her speech came off as being more foreign than usual.

"Ah, well if you did say your name already, I wasn't paying attention. Forgive me, but conversation is a bit difficult for me to process at the moment." She tucked a lock of blue hair behind one of her ears before she began to draw circles on the ground with her foot. "You're famous where we come from; that's why so many people know you. You're a character in a poem from very old english literature. At least, that's where I know you from."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @ResistingTheEnlightened @Atomyk
The creature closest to Spiers backed up, raising it's arm as it launched a speedy, but, not undodgeable purple energy projectile of some sort towards him, the projectile would most certainly cause damage if it were to hit home... Perhaps even more than it's energy blade it had tried before. In the meantime, the other creature rose into the air simuntaneously with the other one as both of them fired sweeping beams of energy into the ground that rapidly advanced upon both Gaara and Karol. It looked like both of them had sustained damage from both of Gaara's and Karol's attacks, but, they weren't quite finished yet...
Karol stared in awe as the black orb as it smashed upon the ground. He tried to avoid the impact, but the blast pushed roughly against him, sending the boy rolling across the ground.

"Waaaahhhh!"

lSZ39qI.png

Karol stopped rolling by Speirs, feeling sick from the spinning. He shook his head to gather her bearings, before noticing the man bleeding to his right. As he called out for a medic, Karol held out a hand. "W-Wait! I can help!" Karol quickly switched out weapons from his bag, ending up with his hammer. Spinning it in his hand, he aimed to smash it on the ground next to Speirs.

96QnAk3.jpg

A green glyph appeared on the ground. emanating a faint soothing glow that would heal Speirs' wounds.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @york @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Speirs soon enough stood up, grunting a a little as he nodded at the boy and patted his back. "Thanks, kid!" And again, begun to unleash another volley of .45mm rounds in short bursts to his targets, again seeing the rapidly shot white light as he jumped to the side, where it lightly singed the side of his boot.

@york

"N-No way... No way! I won't let you keep trying to hurt us!" Karol roared with his tiny voice like a small lion, the gem embedded on his bag glowing with ferocity in turn. Lifting his hammer into the air, Karol seemed to burst with energy. A wind whipped up around the boy and his body gave off a bright glow. "I can do this!" he yelled as he began to swing his hammer in a circle around him.

2RsExo0.png

Karol's swings streaked green through the air as the wind surrounding him began to pick up further. Soon, Karol was spinning like a top, even gaining height as he lifted himself into the air. A tornado was whirling inside the tunnel soon enough, with Karol spinning away in the middle. Karol yelled a battle cry as his self-made tornado bounced the beams of energy off of it. He then shot off like a cannon, hurtling straight into the monster to deliver a powerful smash upon its hooded head.

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Orie would do her own part in the fight and summoned Thanatos to appear behind the monster and emit a ball of light that would hurt the monster if it connected.

latest

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Yukio laughed again at the comment. "I should hope so!", she remarked. "I have yet to fall from a building but I can imagine what it must feel like." She yawned and stretched her arms out upward, and moved closer, next to Yukine.

She put her head against his upper arm, and closed her eyes. "Would you mind too much if I relaxed... next to you, Yukine? All the laughs, and being your bodyguard, it makes me a little tired. I want to be next to you, so I would know if something were wrong. And I would react immediately." She let her mind relax, and let her body relax next to Yukine.

@Lizzy

"No, I wouldn't mind." Yukine replied with a small smile. He was a bit caught off guard when her head was suddenly resting on his arm but it wasn't too bad to say the least. He'd just have to make sure he didn't move too much to wake her from her nap. Yato ruffled Yukine's hair before standing and leaving the canteen for now. Where the minor god was going, the blonde didn't know but he knew said minor god would try to stay out of trouble for the most part.

@Mari @Anyone willing to interact with the goofball?

• Love
Reactions: Mari
"No, I wouldn't mind." Yukine replied with a small smile. He was a bit caught off guard when her head was suddenly resting on his arm but it wasn't too bad to say the least. He'd just have to make sure he didn't move too much to wake her from her nap. Yato ruffled Yukine's hair before standing and leaving the canteen for now. Where the minor god was going, the blonde didn't know but he knew said minor god would try to stay out of trouble for the most part.

@Mari @Anyone willing to interact with the goofball?

Yukio opened her eyes when she heard Yato get up. She then closed her eyes soon after. "Where is your friend going?", she whispered to him. She was enjoying the moment, and having Yukine to lean on, but was understanding if there was something else that was more important.

"If we need to follow him, just tell me, roommate", she added, her eyes still closed.

@Lizzy

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_msxa1f5mqV1qz4rgp.png

What the hell...? Hajime quickly drew his sword, holding it at the ready. Dammit, maybe I should have tried training with Bell. No use complaining about it now, though... Maybe those eyes are going to explode like in a video game? Hoping he could knock them closer to the heart, he moved forward and gave both of the eyes hard kicks.​
The eyes stopped flashing for a moment, but, they looked more like they were trying to aim at Hajime more than anything. Suddenly, a bright beam of light shone towards him; it looked like Slavya had found a flashlight in that desk, and, when that light had made contact with the sword Hajime was holding, multiple areas suddenly lit up on both the heart itself and the eyes which stood before him. The irises of the eyes, the heartstrings holding the heart up and a symbol shone right in the middle of the heart. It looked like these were the weak spots which Hajime should probably go for, however, he'd need to attack with his weapon this time...​

The eyes stopped flashing for a moment, but, they looked more like they were trying to aim at Hajime more than anything. Suddenly, a bright beam of light shone towards him; it looked like Slavya had found a flashlight in that desk, and, when that light had made contact with the sword Hajime was holding, multiple areas suddenly lit up on both the heart itself and the eyes which stood before him. The irises of the eyes, the heartstrings holding the heart up and a symbol shone right in the middle of the heart. It looked like these were the weak spots which Hajime should probably go for, however, he'd need to attack with his weapon this time...​
tumblr_inline_msxalhzJpX1qz4rgp.png

"What the hell?!" Hajime yelled as the sword glowed once with the light and the weak points appeared. I guess I should be glad I grabbed this sword then! "Slavya, keep the light on me and the sword!" He instructed as he aimed at a thrust straight for the iris of one of the eyes.​

Fire, wood, ammunition, not a lively combination, as he before he would cover Bell's ass by throwing his rifle up to block off the machete. "Not so fast, tiny!" He would fire another volley of .30mm rounds to reel her back, slashing the bayonet off to Lena's chest before trying to stab her. "Cut her up with some flames, for fuck's sake, I can't hold her back much longer!"

@york @DapperDogman
@DapperDogman @ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies

The slashes hit home, but, all it succeeded in doing was scattering some of that black substance that appeared to be what actually made up this creature... However, it was slowly advancing on Luz, the gleaming machete still clearly in it's hand, it slashed at him over and over, drawing a little closer each time.​

@DapperDogman @ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies

The slashes hit home, but, all it succeeded in doing was scattering some of that black substance that appeared to be what actually made up this creature... However, it was slowly advancing on Luz, the gleaming machete still clearly in it's hand, it slashed at him over and over, drawing a little closer each time.​
Neo sighed as she got in the way, holding out her opened parasol to try and deflect the machete away.

@DapperDogman @ResistingTheEnlightened @york

Fortunately, Golem was an incredibly durable pokemon, and he attempted to block the sledgehammer. As he did so, Yellow sent out another pokemon, Omastar.

"Omny, Blizzard!" she shouted, attempting to freeze the creature on the spot.

@york @Infinatis
[colot=yellow]NOW WE'RE TALKING![/color] Yelled the psychopath before firing his rifle to the hand that held the sledge hammer before "rolling" to the other side of the swing.
The creature was frozen, but, that didn't stop it from firing upon the two in a final attempt to bring them down... It looked like it was the sledgehammer that was giving it some form of power despite it's battle torn body, a strange development indeed...​

The creature was frozen, but, that didn't stop it from firing upon the two in a final attempt to bring them down... It looked like it was the sledgehammer that was giving it some form of power despite it's battle torn body, a strange development indeed...​

Bill once again shot the sledgehammer with the rifle. The "rolled" away.

"N-No way... No way! I won't let you keep trying to hurt us!" Karol roared with his tiny voice like a small lion, the gem embedded on his bag glowing with ferocity in turn. Lifting his hammer into the air, Karol seemed to burst with energy. A wind whipped up around the boy and his body gave off a bright glow. "I can do this!" he yelled as he began to swing his hammer in a circle around him.

2RsExo0.png

Karol's swings streaked green through the air as the wind surrounding him began to pick up further. Soon, Karol was spinning like a top, even gaining height as he lifted himself into the air. A tornado was whirling inside the tunnel soon enough, with Karol spinning away in the middle. Karol yelled a battle cry as his self-made tornado bounced the beams of energy off of it. He then shot off like a cannon, hurtling straight into the monster to deliver a powerful smash upon its hooded head.

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Speirs soon enough stood up, grunting a a little as he nodded at the boy and patted his back. "Thanks, kid!" And again, begun to unleash another volley of .45mm rounds in short bursts to his targets, again seeing the rapidly shot white light as he jumped to the side, where it lightly singed the side of his boot.
@york
Orie would do her own part in the fight and summoned Thanatos to appear behind the monster and emit a ball of light that would hurt the monster if it connected.
latest

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher
@Jeremi @ResistingTheEnlightened @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Karol's attack caused both of the creatures to reel from the attack when one was hit... And it happened once more when a ball of light hit both of them, they were already riddled with bullet holes at the moment, but, weren't quite finished yet. They both crossed their arms over their chests and moved close to the group before unleashing a massive explosion spreading outwards around them... It looked like these shockwaves will indeed cause heavy damage if anyone were caught in their immediate radius. Though, at the same time, this creature looked to be on the final stretches of it's fight...​

"Freezing it didn't work?"

Yellow was a little surprised, but didn't stop fighting.

"Omny, Hydro Pump! Aim at the hammer!" She was attempting to blow the sledgehammer away from the creature with the water pressure.

@Infinatis @york

Neo sighed as she got in the way, holding out her opened parasol to try and deflect the machete away.

Oh for Christ's- Oh shit! Luz had a momentous reel back moment, before falling flat on his ass. The radio pulled his balance down as he fired the last three rounds in the magazine, the loud click of the emptied Carbine making its way. He immediately took out the Colt, and laid another 8 bullets into Lena, tossing himself to the side to dodge her strike. As he stood up with a groan and regained his posture before deflecting the machete strikes once more "Strike left!.." He yelled to Neopolitan before he gave a quick reload as he staggered back to both weapons.

@york @Gummi Bunnies

Seeing the effect, Bell smiles, though he loses the smile as he feels a single gash land on his body, before raising his daggers to block the others, following it up with a volley of shots

He could feel his body growing tired, and knew before long, he would pass out from over exerting himself

"C-Cover me..." he mutters, his hand sparkling as he builds another charge of Argonaut

He knew it was risky, but he had to do it, otherwise they might all die

"Just buy me about twenty seconds..." he mutters

@york
@Gummi Bunnies
@ResistingTheEnlightened

Last edited:
@Jeremi @ResistingTheEnlightened @Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Karol's attack caused both of the creatures to reel from the attack when one was hit... And it happened once more when a ball of light hit both of them, they were already riddled with bullet holes at the moment, but, weren't quite finished yet. They both crossed their arms over their chests and moved close to the group before unleashing a massive explosion spreading outwards around them... It looked like these shockwaves will indeed cause heavy damage if anyone were caught in their immediate radius. Though, at the same time, this creature looked to be on the final stretches of it's fight...​
Speirs could see the looming attack as he tried to sprint back a bit, but unfortunately...
normal_bb103_1049.jpg

(That's Lipton not Speirs, just showing damage)

He was affected by the blast, he would be sent just a few feet in the air as he tumbled down, his helmet tossed to the side before his face would be given a light cut across the entirety of his right cheek against a rock. Bloodied, disoriented, and weakened, he gasped for a moment as he flipped himself over, and took out his Colt, seeing as his Thompson lay near his helmet, before sitting up and taking crack shots over the angels weakened area

@york

tumblr_inline_msxalhzJpX1qz4rgp.png

"What the hell?!" Hajime yelled as the sword glowed once with the light and the weak points appeared. I guess I should be glad I grabbed this sword then! "Slavya, keep the light on me and the sword!" He instructed as he aimed at a thrust straight for the iris of one of the eyes.​
This caused the eye to suddenly burst, dissipating into nothingness... It looked like this tactic would work fine, but, the other eye had aimed at Hajime by now, firing a sudden, thin, beam of energy at him... It attacked fast, and it was clear being in it's line of sight wasn't such a good idea. However, Slavya managed to keep the light on Hajime in any case, so, at least he could still make out where the weak spots were.

Oh for Christ's- Oh shit! Luz had a momentous reel back moment, before falling flat on his ass. The radio pulled his balance down as he fired the last three rounds in the magazine, the loud click of the emptied Carbine making its way. He immediately took out the Colt, and laid another 8 bullets into Lena, tossing himself to the side to dodge her strike. As he stood up with a groan and regained his posture before deflecting the machete strikes once more "Strike left!.." He yelled to Neopolitan before he gave a quick reload as he staggered back to both weapons.

@york @Gummi Bunnies
Seeing the effect, Bell smiles, though he loses the smile as he feels a single gash land on his body, before raising his daggers to block the others, following it up with a volley of shots

He could feel his body growing tired, and knew before long, he would pass out from over exerting himself

"C-Cover me..." he mutters, his hand sparkling as he builds another charge of Argonaut

He knew it was risky, but he had to do it, otherwise they might all die

"Just bye me about twenty seconds..." he mutters

@york
@Gummi Bunnies
@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Dapperdogman@Gummi Bunnies@ResistingTheEnlightened
The creature's strikes were held at bay by Neo's parasol, for now, but, the black substance starting to spread across it's surface wasn't good... As one could tell, it was corrosive, and, probably wouldn't be very good for the parasol's integrity if it wasn't warded off... Bell would have to act fast if he were to try and finish this creature off with whatever attack he was attempting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.