• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A Paladin, you say?" The Ranger suddenly found himself very unconfortable, for his bond with the Wraith, unwilling as it was, certainly wasn't forged in light.

"Be careful."

Talion gave her a slightly more awkward smile.

"I do not know much. I barely understand this place... or what most of you people even say. I believe Shiki is one of the culprits, however."

@TheSilver Paladin
@york
@Kaykay

"Well, I was once a dark knight. I did some things I wasn't proud of, but I redeemed myself." Cecil's expression changed to a frown. "I threw away my bloodstained past, you could say." He smiled again, and looked at Miku.

@york @Kaykay

kyonwink_moon_iconical.png

"Yo," he greeted in a friendly manner, more friendly than he usually was to most other people anyway, "I just... ah, wanted to drop by and see how you were doing. The dance last night was fun. Oh, and thanks for the tea. First thing I noticed when I woke up," Kyon said in a somewhat cheery manner to Zhenya, "So what's goin' on with you?"

@york
03XCssB.png

"To be honest... I was thinking about the... Recent passing of my cabin-mate." Zhenya said sheepishly, she looked up at Kyon "You haven't showed anyone else those pictures, have you?" she asked, a more prying look crossing her face just then.​

Wednesday looked at the map and sighed. Then scratched her head. "So then no one to frame interesting..." She commented aloud. "Then who?" She began to look for more clues like possible something left behind.

@york
Well, all that was left behind were a few scuff-marks on the floor, indicating a small struggle, probably between the victims and the killer.​

Marcone smirked and did a small bow.

"I'll follow your lead in this then. I wouldn't want to deprive you two boys of your fun. Even if we're stuck in this violently twisted game, we should derive enjoyment where we find it. For example."

He mused aloud, rubbing his chin in thought.

"....You boys think that nurse is single?"

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Reactions: Takumi
"A Paladin, you say?" The Ranger suddenly found himself very unconfortable, for his bond with the Wraith, unwilling as it was, certainly wasn't forged in light.

"Be careful."

Talion gave her a slightly more awkward smile.

"I do not know much. I barely understand this place... or what most of you people even say. I believe Shiki is one of the culprits, however."

@TheSilver Paladin
@york
@Kaykay
"Oh...I see," she sighed, a little disappointed.
"Ah. That is... good, Your Grace."

"Do tell me you are not a bigoted fool." Celebrimbor's voice rang out, seemingly from nowhere.

@The Silver Paladin
@york
@Kaykay

Startled, she started looking around.

"Huh? Who's there?"​

@Krieg @The Tactician

Semyon shook his head, hearing the footsteps outside the door "Not enough time! Let's hide!" he hissed, heading towards the bed curtains they hid behind before... Slavya was already there, though, the lights had begun to flicker by now...
la7yNN8.png

"This isn't good..." She whispered... Then, fell silent as footsteps entered the room, Semyon looked to have paled completely by now.​
tumblr_inline_msxaegEB4W1qz4rgp.png

Hajime slipped in with Slavya and Semyon, becoming almost deathly silent as he froze at the sound of the footsteps. His hand still remained on the grip of his sword, but he couldn't bring himself to draw it. Dammit, what's even happening to me? Why am I so scared all of a sudden?

03XCssB.png

"To be honest... I was thinking about the... Recent passing of my cabin-mate." Zhenya said sheepishly, she looked up at Kyon "You haven't showed anyone else those pictures, have you?" she asked, a more prying look crossing her face just then.​
"No, of course not. I don't exactly have many other people to show 'em to anyway," Kyon said in an attempt to reassure her, "You seem awfully concerned about that, don't you?"

@york

Now it was Talion's turn to sigh. "I'm very sorry."

"I was not addressing you, pup."

@The Silver Paladin
@york
@Kaykay

"No, it's no problem. Guess I'll investigate some more later."

Yellow listened to the voice. Well, she had figured that much.

"Right, sorry. But um, where and who are you?"​

"Ah. That is... good, Your Grace."

"Do tell me you are not a bigoted fool." Celebrimbor's voice rang out, seemingly from nowhere.

@The Silver Paladin
@york
@Kaykay

Cecil heard Celebrimbor's voice, and knew it was directed at him. "No. I am not, unless you seek the destruction of humanity, then I do not seek to destroy you." Cecil said.

@york @Kaykay

"No, it's no problem. Guess I'll investigate some more later."

Yellow listened to the voice. Well, she had figured that much.

"Right, sorry. But um, where and who are you?"​

talion_and_celebrimbor_by_thegameworld-d826oxb.jpg

This was the only answer she received.
Cecil heard Celebrimbor's voice, and knew it was directed at him. "No. I am not, unless you seek the destruction of humanity, then I do not seek to destroy you." Cecil said.

@york @Kaykay

"Good. Make sure it stays that way. I have killed far more powerful than you."

"We," Talion grumbled.

@The Silver Paladin
@york
@Kaykay

Oh wow, Karol wasn't used to an adult letting him lead the charge! He sniggered at Gaara's expression of his funny get-up. though froze in place at Marcone's remark. His face turned a deep red and he asked, "There's a nurse?" He stared up at the man, eyes blinking, eventually calming himself down by shaking his head. "We don't have time for nurses! We... We have some sleuthing to do! And I think I saw where the other people who were investigating was going." He led the pair North of their position, toward the cluster of cabins up in that area. He came across the area between Cabins 9 and 10, where Wednesday was already investigating. It seemed that no one lived in the cabins, and that a struggle occurred in this very spot.

"The Amazing Super Sleuth Karol Capel, leader of Brave Vesperia, has led his junior detectives to the scene of the crime!"

UVJELhy.png

Karol crossed his arms and grinned. There may have been blood nearby, but Karol was not focusing on that for the moment. "Hey, so, should we check inside these cabins with that key of yours?"

@Unlimited RP Works @TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @Raven

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: York and Takumi
tumblr_inline_msxaegEB4W1qz4rgp.png

Hajime slipped in with Slavya and Semyon, becoming almost deathly silent as he froze at the sound of the footsteps. His hand still remained on the grip of his sword, but he couldn't bring himself to draw it. Dammit, what's even happening to me? Why am I so scared all of a sudden?
The lights went out, and the room went dark... Though no-one moved an inch just yet; the faint sounds of feet dragging filled the room as ragged breathing could be heard... Whatever had been out in the halls was on the prowl for something, and that certainly wasn't good. The sounds lasted for nearly 5 minutes before whatever had entered all of a sudden just as suddenly stepped out of the room; the door could be heard creaking shut as it wandered elsewhere.
la7yNN8.png

"I... I think it's gone now..." Slavya said, she didn't move over to peek out yet... However, Semyon did, deciding to take the risk... The lights flickered back on suddenly as he finally parted the curtains a little; the area before them was seemingly clear... Would they risk going out yet?

The lights went out, and the room went dark... Though no-one moved an inch just yet; the faint sounds of feet dragging filled the room as ragged breathing could be heard... Whatever had been out in the halls was on the prowl for something, and that certainly wasn't good. The sounds lasted for nearly 5 minutes before whatever had entered all of a sudden just as suddenly stepped out of the room; the door could be heard creaking shut as it wandered elsewhere.
la7yNN8.png

"I... I think it's gone now..." Slavya said, she didn't move over to peek out yet... However, Semyon did, deciding to take the risk... The lights flickered back on suddenly as he finally parted the curtains a little; the area before them was seemingly clear... Would they risk going out yet?
tumblr_inline_msxaalnf9g1qz4rgp.png

Hajime latched onto Semyon's hand and pulled it back, hissing at a low volume, "Not yet! We can't risk that thing trying to fake us out..."​

"No, of course not. I don't exactly have many other people to show 'em to anyway," Kyon said in an attempt to reassure her, "You seem awfully concerned about that, don't you?"

@york
I8vi7Vr.png

"Well, you'd be pretty concerned too if you know how fast rumors can fly here..." Zhenya grumbled irritably, she looked a little flustered though despite all of this.​

"No one's killing you"

Blake said with a quiet frown from a good distance away in the canteen. She was leaning against a wall with both arms crossed, amber eyes set into a neutral stare at the cereal killer she missed Yang

"In case you haven't noticed, apparently our fearless leader has... some way of checking who's under the thumb of the monster that's got us trapped here. I'd question her about it, but I think we both know that wouldn't really get us anywhere. You'll be stuck in the mystical shed of mystery that I'm sure will be impossible to escape, until then you won't be able to hurt anyone just like everyone else, and then tomorrow we'll know. Thats how the game works here. and I really, really hope that tomorrow comes with good news." she said quietly as her gaze dropped to the floor and she rubbed her upper arms.

"Because I really was starting to trust you."

"This'll probably sound pretentious after only a few days, but I've been meaning to say that I don't think you give yourself enough credit. There are people out there, people I've known, for whom killing really is like breathing, something they do every day with no regard or remorse for there actions. But that... isnt' you." She half mumbled as she scuffed her feet, still looking at the ground. " You've literally got the power of death in your eyes, and you still show regret and remorse for your past. I... I know this seems sudden, especially in the middle of your, uh, breakfast-" had a weak chuckle at that but it faded quickly

"...but we don't know what happens here if its... true that you are one of them. So I just wanted to say that. That you're not as bad as you think you are. And if it is you, and this was something that was forced upon you I... I'm so sorry." she said as she finally raised her head with a dismayed, sympathetic frown. "There's probably not one of us that could have been a worse person for that to happen to. Like giving an alcoholic a whiskey bottle and a gun."

She trailed off for a bit after that, glancing back at the ground before she sighed and rubbed the back of her head as she turned to leave with a weak grin. "But maybe you're innocent and this was all unnecessary nonsense that I'm sure I'll get shit about when you're back out of the mystery shed. So I look forward to that. But..."

She paused at the door as she reached it and looked back, amber eyes aglow like burning coals as her gaze turned to steel. "If it turns out that you are one, and of your own free will? That you've been jerking me around since day one?"

"I'm going to kill you myself. Whether this stupid camp lets me or not"

@OrlandoBloomers @Canteen

"Even if she has lied to us from day one, Shiki's death would help us to find the rest of them." Orie would have headed to the canteen after Hank's announcement figuring that she'd find Shiki there.

She had a calm look on her face but inside she was hurting. While she wouldn't have called Shiki a friend she had at least trusted her words and appreciated her skills...

Now she wasn't too sure.

"Justice must be sought..." She trailed off not quite sure what to say next. "I just hope we'll not come to blows due to our trust being broken."

@OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Meanwhile TOHSAKA would have also headed to the canteen and sat down a few tables away from the others eating an apple. She was slightly bummed that she hadn't gotten the opportunity to dance with Kyon. "Idiot Kyon, hanging around with lame librarians and friends from home..." She mumbled to herself.

Reactions: Atomyk
I8vi7Vr.png

"Well, you'd be pretty concerned too if you know how fast rumors can fly here..." Zhenya grumbled irritably, she looked a little flustered though despite all of this.​
"Well, would that be so bad?" He asked bluntly in a deadpan manner. One would have to wonder if he was joking.

@york

hcplgWZ.jpg

The bus stop was rather calm... There were no signs that anyone left or anything, odd... And that bus still wasn't here...​
"So much for the bus stop," Yukio said with a shrug, "do you have any other ideas we could check on? I am sure it would be better than mine." She looked to Yukine and Yato, in the hope they would have something to suggest. "Or we could always go back to the canteen again, it had been a while since we last ate."

She then spoke to Yukine, specifically. "I hope the dance last night was enjoyable for you, my roommate."

@Lizzy

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.