• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"U-Uhh..." Karol's face darkened at this news. He'd really bot been keeping up with what was going on, had he? Someone he didn't realize died had died, and apparently revived right after? How was that even possible? Karol looked at Marcone with quite the doubtful look. "Are you sure getting locked up didn't mess you up in the head or something? I don't think that..." Karol trailed off, realizing that the man did have a point about the animals. Aside from the monsters in the forest, there hadn't been an eggbear in sight! "Well, Ulyana does have a bug collection. There must be bugs about at least..." Karol shivered at that.

"A-And, uh... I don't know about the others, but Ulyana seems nice."

Karol looked down, his face turning red. He felt dumb saying that around an adult. He bit his lip in frustration, trying to avoid thinking like that. He was not dumb. He may have been a kid, and he may have gotten distracted... but now was the time to get totally serious! He looked up as the 'skeleton key' passed between Gaara and Marcone, his eyes widening. Gaara had that on him? "W-Wow... that's so cool! This will be super useful to search the camp! You're-You're not so bad, I guess." He exchanged a quick glance with Gaara before giving Marcone a smile. "Okay, I'm interested. I know I'm just a kid, but if I put my mind to it..." Karol reached into his bag, pulling out what appeared to be a pipe and fake moustache.

leTWYuw.png

"I can be be a master detective!"

@Unlimited RP Works @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"I'm cleared?"

Kyon's brow twitched.

"YOU SUSPECTED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU BUFFOON?!"

@Josh M
"You're implying I didn't suspect everyone, even myself. We're in cold war Russia, you all could be sleeper agents with trigger words. I've seen the show homeland. It can happen."
"We cannot trust these people, Talion. Do not take them at their word."

Talion leaned back with a growl. All this was... annoying. He considered simply trying to dominate Hank to see if he was telling the truth... but there was no way to know if it would work.

"Would you let me see if you're telling the truth? It would be... invasive, but, not painful."

@Josh M

Talion paused before stepping forward. He reached up... and placed a hand on his face. Though things looked no different to those around, other than Talion's hand and Hank's eyes glowing blue, things got much more violent for Hank. The world became a swirling storm of darkness and Talion was replaced by a glowing, blue figure.

Celebrimbor_Dominating.png

A voice boomed through his head. "Forfeit your mind!"

Assuming Hank didn't somehow resist and struggle free, the two began to search his mind to see if he was telling the truth about being an agent.

@Josh M
@DapperDogman
@york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Of course...I've never killed another person, and if I can avoid it...I'd rather not" he nods in agreement and gives a small smile "I mean...she's not even been proven a traitor. That guy could be lying to distract us"

@york
Celebrimbor's constant scowl simply deepened at that. All Talion did was frown in confusion. He had no idea what he'd lost.

"Distractions are exactly what we do not need, Master Bell. Distractions cause mistakes... which may get you killed anyways."

shadow-of-mordor-1.jpg

"Perhaps that wouldn't be such a bad thing."

Talion would have responded, but he didn't wish to look crazy.

"I hope it does not come to killing her. Or anyone else, for had matter."

@C.T.
@DapperDogman
@york
@C.T. @DapperDogman @Barrenthin
5rN240F.png

Yulia nodded a little, she seemed to agree "Well... We'll have to see I guess..." she said after a moment.

"...................."

Pi7TMqb.png

That guy was accusing her?

...Really? That guy?

Shiki was in the canteen when Hank's announcement hit, seated in the corner with her back facing the door, keeping to herself for the most part and picking at a bowl of soggy cereal with disinterest. Her reaction to being called a traitor wasn't quite as volatile as one would expect; she just paused her eating with the spoon halfway to her mouth, eyebrow slightly raised and gaze inclined upwards while she listened to the message all the way through.

Then, when it was over, she snorted and went back to eating.

There'd be people coming for her soon. She at least wanted to finish her corn flakes.

When they inevitably came, she addressed them without turning around, stirring her cereal around using her spoon as she sat with her elbow on the table, propping up her head and looking disinterested.

"Heh. If you're thinking about "wrestling me to the ground", like that idiot said, I don't really recommend it. It would be extremely painful."

She paused, tapping her spoon against the bowl with a light ding.

"For you."

She indulged herself with a slight, cocky smirk, still not turning around to face any of them.

"Tch... he's caught me in a catch 22, the jerk. I need to make my case to prove my innocence, but if I make my case I'll just appear defensive and suspicious, further muddling my innocence... I guess it's a good thing I'm too lazy to do any of that, then, right?"

That was punctuated by an ironic, throaty chuckle. Then she shrugged, running an unconcerned hand through her hair.

"Whatever. I'm a killer-- there's no question about it. I could easily be the traitor, knowing or not. I'm a murderer and a misanthrope; no matter where I am, I'll always want to kill... for me, it is both an addiction and a basic need. I can go a while without feeding a habit, but there's only so long a human can go without breathing. They are the same for me. Without either, Shiki stops existing. I've been able to suppress my urges for a long time, but I've always known I'd kill someone for no reason one day... I... I accept my fate as a murderer. You'd all be safer if I was locked up. Bind my limbs. Seal my eyes. Imprison me, and throw the key away. Put me in the deepest, darkest hole you can think of, where I'll never see the light of day again... down with the rest of the corpses. It's the only way you'll ever be safe."

She paused, taking a deep breath.

"Unless you just kill me..."

There was an almost suggestive tinge to the end of her statement, but it seemed like she was done talking for now... if there was even anyone around. It was highly possible she just got through delivering a long-winded monologue to her corn flakes.

@anybody @canteen​
"No one's killing you"

Blake said with a quiet frown from a good distance away in the canteen. She was leaning against a wall with both arms crossed, amber eyes set into a neutral stare at the cereal killer she missed Yang

"In case you haven't noticed, apparently our fearless leader has... some way of checking who's under the thumb of the monster that's got us trapped here. I'd question her about it, but I think we both know that wouldn't really get us anywhere. You'll be stuck in the mystical shed of mystery that I'm sure will be impossible to escape, until then you won't be able to hurt anyone just like everyone else, and then tomorrow we'll know. Thats how the game works here. and I really, really hope that tomorrow comes with good news." she said quietly as her gaze dropped to the floor and she rubbed her upper arms.

"Because I really was starting to trust you."

"This'll probably sound pretentious after only a few days, but I've been meaning to say that I don't think you give yourself enough credit. There are people out there, people I've known, for whom killing really is like breathing, something they do every day with no regard or remorse for there actions. But that... isnt' you." She half mumbled as she scuffed her feet, still looking at the ground. " You've literally got the power of death in your eyes, and you still show regret and remorse for your past. I... I know this seems sudden, especially in the middle of your, uh, breakfast-" had a weak chuckle at that but it faded quickly

"...but we don't know what happens here if its... true that you are one of them. So I just wanted to say that. That you're not as bad as you think you are. And if it is you, and this was something that was forced upon you I... I'm so sorry." she said as she finally raised her head with a dismayed, sympathetic frown. "There's probably not one of us that could have been a worse person for that to happen to. Like giving an alcoholic a whiskey bottle and a gun."

She trailed off for a bit after that, glancing back at the ground before she sighed and rubbed the back of her head as she turned to leave with a weak grin. "But maybe you're innocent and this was all unnecessary nonsense that I'm sure I'll get shit about when you're back out of the mystery shed. So I look forward to that. But..."

She paused at the door as she reached it and looked back, amber eyes aglow like burning coals as her gaze turned to steel. "If it turns out that you are one, and of your own free will? That you've been jerking me around since day one?"

"I'm going to kill you myself. Whether this stupid camp lets me or not"

@OrlandoBloomers @Canteen

Hm, the counselor ain't here. But, they look up for grabs. Noticed Bill as they walked in. Canada looked around to see if there was an intrument he could play. He picked up a violin, seeing no bagpipes out in the open, his favorite instrument. But he liked violin aswell. He started to play some violin. He choose Vitali: Chaconne, a song Italy showed him

@york
It looked like the room had gotten a bit of a peacefull atmosphere now, but, nothing changed yet unfortunately.​

rbvTB30.jpg

Well, judging by the fact that the library was open, it could be assumed that Zhenya was probably cooped up in here somewhere.​
Whatever, whatever. Forget this noise. Forget that Hank weirdo. "Sleeper agent" his rear. There was no way he could chop someone to pieces or do any weird murders. Whatever. Whatever.

Sighing in a mild bout of frustration, shaking his head briefly, Kyon would make his way into the library, poking around for Zhenya.

@york

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for your concern." Cecil picked up the book, and two of the elemental crystals that had fallen out of his pockets. "So, where were you headed?" He said smiling. He brushed off the cover of the book.
J9itjf3.png

"The music club! I was about to practice playing the flute!" Miku said, she smiled a little.​

And he would find it was true. Also some details about Hank

He is a twin

He is a clone of the original Hank Venture.

He slept with his best friend's sister, who turns out his really secretly the mother of his friend. Not only that, but his own father, Doctor Venture , was the father. Learning this caused Hank to get his mind whipped of this, still it lingered

@BarrenThin

Wednesday went to look for the initial murder site. A smirk on her face seeing yet again a similarity.

@york
@Everyone Looking For The Initial Murder Site
Well, it would appear that the initial murder had occurred between Cabins 9 and 10, indicated by the blood spatters on the wall, indicating the head trauma had most likely occurred in this very spot.

Reactions: Takumi and Raven
And he would find it was true. Also some details about Hank

He is a twin

He is a clone of the original Hank Venture.

He slept with his best friend's sister, who turns out his really secretly the mother of his friend. Not only that, but his own father, Doctor Venture , was the father. Learning this caused Hank to get his mind whipped of this, still it lingered

@BarrenThin

The thoughts came off clouded. Unreliable. The human mind was different from that of an Uruk. Celebrimbor growled in frustration. "... Nothing I can trust."

@Josh M

J9itjf3.png

"The music club! I was about to practice playing the flute!" Miku said, she smiled a little.​
"Shall I take you there, my lady? I would love to hear you on the flute. I was planning on reading for a bit." Cecil held the book up. "I can read and listen to you."

@Everyone Looking For The Initial Murder Site
Well, it would appear that the initial murder had occurred between Cabins 9 and 10, indicated by the blood spatters on the wall, indicating the head trauma had most likely occurred in this very spot.
Wensday looked and followed seeing cabins nine and ten. 'The killer obviously would be wise to stay away from there own cabins correct?' She pondered. 'Or would they?' She then decided the map would tell who lived in nine and ten and what other cabins would be near to know a possible framing.

@york @Others examining the crime scene.

tumblr_mnekyj4Krh1s0jilyo5_1280.jpg

Speirs simply looked at Olga, sighing as he sat next to her. he looped his Garrison cap onto his belt, then looked at her without a word. "I'm sorry." Is what he afforded to say, before not wanting to leave her out as he spoke again. "I know what it's like to.. Lose someone like this. I've lost... Many great men. I am sorry for all of this.." He could say, a short and forlorn smile appearing. "Please.. If it makes you feel better.. Then do it." Referencing to her watery eyes.

@york
c0U0Njc.png

Olga quickly turned away, wiping her eyes a few times... It took her a while, but, she eventually calmed down and sighed a little "We just need to hold out a few more days... Until the end of the term..." she said, gathering herself up once more.​

tumblr_inline_msxajmcpNt1qz4rgp.png

Dammit, why do I always get in these weird situations? "Come on, Krieg, you can't beat that thing!" Hajime exclaimed as he tried to pull the ax wielding warrior back into the room, "Listen, I'll find you some meat to chop up later! Just come with us!"

@Krieg @york
@Krieg @The Tactician
The figure drew closer as the two struggled to get Krieg inside the room, one could almost see what looked like strands of black hair approaching, uh oh...​

Whatever, whatever. Forget this noise. Forget that Hank weirdo. "Sleeper agent" his rear. There was no way he could chop someone to pieces or do any weird murders. Whatever. Whatever.

Sighing in a mild bout of frustration, shaking his head briefly, Kyon would make his way into the library, poking around for Zhenya.

@york
5aSj3sS.png

"Hello there." Zhenya said, looking to be wide awake this time, balancing a pen on one of her fingers, clearly having kept herself occupied this time around.​

Status
Not open for further replies.