Status
Not open for further replies.
Artyom nodded and headed out of the illusion with Train. Surprisingly, he had been silent when Train had spoken with Saya, he felt no need to tease Train about it, it seemed wrong to joke about a dead girl anyway. While someone like Uhlman or some of the other rangers might have given Train a dose of the Metro's own version of dark humor. It was strange, at times, Artyom acted like one might think someone his age would normally act, at other times, he was stoic and serious, and he knew when to shut up and listen .

"By the way....thanks for not making a big deal about....Rabbit." He said quietly as he continued to walk forward until he and Train cam to a staircase leading to the different illusions. He paused, looking off into space and nodding when he understood what the voice asked of him and Train.

"We'll take care of it, and thanks for the help back there Benevolent Disembodied Voice." He said humorously.

He turned to Train and asked. "So which one do we go after Train, Cheza and Toboe or...Robin and Corrin?"
tumblr_inline_nl0nha6GGw1r3leyb.png

"It's cool," Train replied when Arty made his comment thanking him for not making his nickname into a big deal. "We all have our skeletons. I wouldn't dare tease you about any of yours after you've just seen so many of mine." He gave his friend a brief pat on the shoulder and walked past him, heading for the door. "Thanks by the way. I'm sure you didn't have to come into this illusion, but seeing you here made it easier for me to break free."

"Uh, by the way, what voice are you talking to?" the male asked, confused when Artyom would thank a "Benevolent Disembodied Voice." Normally, he would've wondered if the man was going crazy, but considering the fact they were still in some kind of illusion world Train couldn't really write off anything strange.

"Good question," Train replied when Artyom asked who they should help next. "Who do you think needs us more? I'm game for either one, really. It makes no difference to me."

@Nater Taters

The doctor didn't take the punch very well. He fell from his chair and grabbed the side of his face. "Jesus Christ! I didn't show you any of those!" some blood would come out of his mouth. "Haven't you ever heard of 'Don't shoot the messenger?'" He winced in pain again, and sat back up. "Make your choice, Robin... I... don't care." He tapped an intercom. "Ugh, this is Doctor Shields. Can I get some pain pills." He said.

Robin stared at the anti-memetic pills. He wouldn't take them. He didn't trust Alan Shields. He stepped out of the chair, and opened the door. The world seemed to freeze for a moment, a lot like a computer. The office began to break like shattered glass.

Robin has been freed from his illusion.

The scene would change from the cold sterility of an SCP Laboratory. Now, you seemed to be in a quaint castle. A young woman in a maid costume was startled as you appeared.

LN32byR.png

"Oh! Are you here to see Lady Corrin?" She asked, a bit startled.

@Crow @Mason Moretti @Sen @FreeMasons

Mason takes a moment to process the shift in the world around them. Then he takes another moment to process the woman in front of them. Coming to his senses, he assumes a gentlemanly posture and responds politely.

"Oh! Hello there. Yes, Miss, we are close friends of Lady Corrin, and we have some urgent news of which we must discuss with her. Would you please lead us towards where she is? We would be very grateful."

@Minerva @Crow @Sen @Mason Moretti @FreeMasons #Corrin's Illusion​

WBJfeMo.png

"S- sorry," Kido said, feeling legitimately apologetic, "I'd contribute to your medical fees, but you know, you're an illusion and stuff."

He turns back, to see that Robin has broken the illusion.

"You made the right choice, Boss, you made the right choice..." Kido smiles as Robin's reality crumbled away...

"... yeah, let's do this."

QFLDzFx.gif

glXTgGe.png

"A medieval setting. We are no strangers to such."

WBJfeMo.png

"Of course not," Kido adds. "Wonder what this place is called."

"Well, just hope that those names stay in the localisation."

"The who to the what now?"

Just then, a maid walked up to them, asking them if they were here to see a 'Lady Corrin'.

Well, they were.

"Well, yes Miss, we are preparing to see a Lady Corrin... but... we weren't expecting to see you..."

"Brother... if that is a pick-up line, it's the worst I've heard."

"Easy for you to say... you've never even had an boyfriend before!"

"I'm right here..."

During this conversation, the Producer siblings were fidgeting their hands near their pockets, as if resisting the urge to take something out - business cards!

"Please accept my business card!"

Kido looks at Madoka. "Wait, what?"

"Oh right, she is a little too big for my department, now that you mention it," Madoka keeps her business card, then unleashes one of those giant Olympus Cameras from her pockets, however they fit there. "I could use a few references for next year's maid-themed photoshoot though. The outfit is so regal and smooth, the real deal to top it off, adding credibility to possible design references... imagine my girls wearing that... the compatability of long maid skirts and their diminuitive sizes to give an aura of purity..."

"Why was it I who had the vision of getting cranked by the cops and not you? We've gone through this, they don't have to be little to be charming."

@Minerva @Crow @Sen @Mason Moretti @FreeMasons

(Corrin's Illusion)​

Last edited:
tumblr_o82zzy9UG21v3qowuo7_100.png

"Tch..."

Add had no choice but to go on the offensive. He had been on the receiving end of Shizuo's attacks, and they weren't fun to endure whatsoever. Using his Dynamos, Add was able to quickly project a simple particle shield in front of him, though, it would be break the moment Shizuo had attacked it straight-on. As the esper prepared to do much more after that, a familiar scream caught his attention.

"H-Help!"

The voice of his mother... in pain... suffering...

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Mom!"

Forcing the projection shield to push Shizuo away, Add rushed into the kitchen of the house... only to find that his mother had been brutally stabbed many times by the Crimson Avenger Elesis. His mother was barely alive by the time he had walked in, and even though it was obvious that the mother of his was an illusion by how she bleed out black blood, Add's obsession towards this happy life had blinded him from the truth that both Elesis and Shizuo was trying to get him to see.

tumblr_nwquvv3Mix1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"... Elesis... why would you... kill my... mom? W... why..."

For some reason, Elesis wasn't as quiet as she appeared before. She instead laughed in response at Add's questions.

tumblr_ochrfen5Bx1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Oh c'mon, is that all you got to say, Add? Can't you see that your mommy here is a huge fake? Don't act as if I wasn't around to hear you complain about how you always ended up to some timeline that wasn't your true past. If you didn't like seeing another mom of yours paired up with some alternative version of yourself, how can you actually take in this other illusion mom as real? Just take a gooood look at yourself, and you think you're some good mommy's boy now."

While it was unknown to others, Elesis had been taken over by her phantom, her speech pattern drastically different. Just to see if Add would react any further, she raised her sword over the fatally injured illusion of Add's mother.

"Add... p-please... stop... thi-"

Before his mother could finish her pleas for help, Elesis had lodged her sword into her skull, twisting the blade to ensure that this illusion was dead for good. In Add's eyes, however, he had witnessed his "true" mother die in front of him a second time. He tried to stop Elesis with that mind control virus he put into her, but it didn't seem to be working... All he could do at that moment was let out his frustrations...

tumblr_nbrb955xNB1t50nllo2_400.gif

"AAAUUURRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!"

Forgetting completely about Shizuo, Add sought to bring out his rage down upon Elesis here and now as he stood up to face the fallen knight.

tumblr_o95hp8ydqr1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... Ele... sis..."

Not giving Elesis and her phantom the second to think on what to do next, Add boosted towards them with the help of his Dynamos, using the rest of his weapons to charge up an electrical blast. He wasn't going to show her any mercy for what she had done, not exactly believing this was all an illusion still.

tumblr_ocoil8h0E91v3qowuo9_100.png

"Whoa... back the fuck up! C-Can't you see that your mom is bleeding stuff that isn't red blood!? She's not real goddammit!"

Elesis's phantom was actually panicking with how this was turning out to be, holding up her sword in a defensive position and braced herself for what was to come next.

@The Tactician
tumblr_m0hvx2DzdL1qc2r5c.jpg

"Don't you fucking dare!"

Without a moment's hesitation, Shizuo was between Esper and Elesis, his body a shield against the madman's enraged attacks while his fists lashed out at him. Did he agree with Elesis's method? Not at all, in fact, it felt like a sickening amount of overkill. However, he wouldn't let her die because of it, not when Esper was allowing himself to be suckered in by the illusion.

With a growl, he faced with the mad scientist, ready to break him apart verbally and physically.

tumblr_inline_njj7un3uQE1r2h8qj.png

"Do you really think we all wouldn't want some peaceful shit like this? That I wouldn't give everything to finally be loved by someone like who I saw? News flash, you shit, all of us want something like this, but not when it's fake garbage! Wake the hell up and act smart like you're supposed to!"

With that, his fist lashed out in an attempt to pummel Esper to either unconsciousness or awareness that everything around him was fake, no matter he ended up being as well.​

tumblr_inline_nl0nha6GGw1r3leyb.png

"It's cool," Train replied when Arty made his comment thanking him for not making his nickname into a big deal. "We all have our skeletons. I wouldn't dare tease you about any of yours after you've just seen so many of mine." He gave his friend a brief pat on the shoulder and walked past him, heading for the door. "Thanks by the way. I'm sure you didn't have to come into this illusion, but seeing you here made it easier for me to break free."

"Uh, by the way, what voice are you talking to?" the male asked, confused when Artyom would thank a "Benevolent Disembodied Voice." Normally, he would've wondered if the man was going crazy, but considering the fact they were still in some kind of illusion world Train couldn't really write off anything strange.

"Good question," Train replied when Artyom asked who they should help next. "Who do you think needs us more? I'm game for either one, really. It makes no difference to me."

@Nater Taters
Artyom thought about it for a moment, if they could save Cheza and Toboe, they could then focus on saving on Robin and Corrin and then anyone else trapped in an illusion, besides, Cheza would probably be able to help Mason with his illusion.

"Let's go get Cheza and Toboe, I think Mason is missing his girlfriend pretty bad right now." He said, heading into Cheza and Toboe's illusion

@Mason Moretti
@Takumi

His face hidden, his entire posture screamed vulnerable. It was easy to consider people in terms of strength and skill, easy to declare that such people were strong. And perhaps they were, Lucifer being no exception. Like Zatanna or many others, he had cut his teeth on the monsters of his world and in situations beyond it from Fallout Prime to New Detroit as of most recently. But time like that, brought up a whole lot of baggage and loss.

The mist had shown just how much it weighed on him, with Sabers words voicing the desire he didn't know he had. His voice rough, he leaned into Zatanna and said quietly.

"Does it ever get better?"

There are many immortal monsters who roam this earth. When I look at them, I wonder: were they created out of a desire for immortality? Many of them desire war. I've seen them roaming the bloodiest battlefields, but in their battle cries, I hear a craving. I think they cry out for death. All that remains is a pale shadow, wandering from battle to battle. I have come to believe, that those frightening immortals are, in fact, frail, sobbing children.

@Jeremi
"Some times." She replied. "Some times it gets even worse. But that's why we do what we do...We just have to push on and survive..."

Ruby stirred, having finally woken up, after breaking her illusion... Her ears were still ringing, and her head was still spinning. She wasn't completely sure what exactly she had done in that illusion, but whatever it was, it had somehow broken her out of it. The first thing that drew her attention was the distinct sound of Zwei whining... And without hesitation, she rushed over, petting him gently, even with her mind a little cloudy after that mess with her illusions, she was still able to maintain petting Zwei long enough for him to stop whining, and to her surprise, he snorted a little before opening his eyes, blinking a little before he wagged his tail weakly.

Looks like he too was out of his illusions, for now, but he was worn out, and had apparently closed his eyes again, letting his head rest against the still unconscious Weiss. He was probably sleeping again, but at least he was out of those dastardly illusions the mist had been feeding him, so he should be recovered in a while.

On the other hand, she suddenly noticed something happening to another person, who... Wait, were they out of their illusions too? Was SHE still in some sort of elaborate illusion? She wasn't sure what to think of the... Bloodier counterpart of, who was he again... Scott? But she did know he would pose a danger to the others in the room, especially those still trapped in their own illusions.

Shaking her head a little to try and clear her mind just a bit more, she suddenly drew her crescent rose, having it assume its scythe form right off the bat.

"Hey!" She shouted.

Pausing just for a moment before making her next move.

74uL9Uj.gif

As her target's attention was hopefully drawn towards her by her shout, Ruby quickly spun her scythe around a little and dug it into the floor of the Coalition room. Fortunately, it seems like Scott and his... Counterpart? Were in a more empty part of the area, where there weren't any unconscious people just laying around, but in either case, she realized she couldn't just start firing her crescent rose, it was simply too risky. Instead, she waited for Scott's counterpart to make his first move, making sure to more to a more empty section of the room, to avoid hitting anyone in a potential fight.

While her mind was still clouded, it seemed she had a clear enough head to be able to take into consideration the potential casualties that might result from an battle here.
The Blood Wolf looked at Ruby and vanished.... in a mist of darkness. " Thanks, Ruby for standing up for me. So, do you understand what is happening here?" He asked, noticing that there was indeed a lot of sleeping bodies surrounding him. What was happening now?

@york
Victoria stared at him for a moment, trying to read his expression. "Well..." She smiled widely at him, certainly a lot friendlier than most of their moments together in Bright Falls. "Might as well enjoy our time here, Stiles. This your room? You could show me around, you know."

LPBVpDh.png

She casually shrugged and took a few steps toward him so that she was standing next to him. She leaned in to talk closer to his ear. "The best hangout spots. Some places to shop... you know, places like that."
Stiles wondered if she was trying to read his expression. It was hard to tell, but he was very happy. He looked at her and noticed that she was also happy and he didn't understand that. Had something happened in that time? " Yeah, I can show you around the town, we don't have much here."

He paused and he looked at her. He wondered what she was trying to tell him and he wasn't sure what to say to her. " I guess I can show you the school and we do have the clinic, oh and the hill. Do you want to go to the hill?"

@Atomyk

Last edited:
tumblr_m0hvx2DzdL1qc2r5c.jpg

"Don't you fucking dare!"

Without a moment's hesitation, Shizuo was between Esper and Elesis, his body a shield against the madman's enraged attacks while his fists lashed out at him. Did he agree with Elesis's method? Not at all, in fact, it felt like a sickening amount of overkill. However, he wouldn't let her die because of it, not when Esper was allowing himself to be suckered in by the illusion.

With a growl, he faced with the mad scientist, ready to break him apart verbally and physically.

tumblr_inline_njj7un3uQE1r2h8qj.png

"Do you really think we all wouldn't want some peaceful shit like this? That I wouldn't give everything to finally be loved by someone like who I saw? News flash, you shit, all of us want something like this, but not when it's fake garbage! Wake the hell up and act smart like you're supposed to!"

With that, his fist lashed out in an attempt to pummel Esper to either unconsciousness or awareness that everything around him was fake, no matter he ended up being as well.​
tumblr_nwqta8OBwH1u3z5n7o5_100.png

"Dammit... out of the way! I know what I'm doing, and I know that my mother... she's real... Stop saying that this was all fake!!"

With the sudden intrusion of Shizuo in his way, Add's Particle Accelerator technique wouldn't be much as it didn't go towards the intended target, that target being Elesis. Even with the clear reasoning that Shizuo sought to hammer into the esper's head, Add was that stubborn to believe that this was real to him. Determined to get back at Elesis for what she had done, Add went as far as trying to force his way through Shizuo using his Dynamos, but it wasn't enough as he wouldn't be able to do so in time.

While it appeared that Add endured the first punching blow from Shizuo, the mad esper couldn't do so much when it came to the next several blows he had attempted to tough out. Blinded that much by his own desires, it didn't take long for Add to fall unconscious, forcing the fabricated illusion to fall apart.

tumblr_od5klbceik1v3qowuo8_100.png

"... sorry... it's... for the... best..."

Elesis appeared to have returned to her near mute self, crouching down to say this apology to the unconscious esper. Of course, she had nothing important to say to Shizuo, as this illusion had been taken care of.

Oh jeez, don't feel sorry for the kid, Sunshine. He was pretty much asking for it. Or is it you're going all soft out of nowhere? Like, I had to take over for you because you hesitated on going on with our plan! You couldn't even kill an illusion!

The Crimson Avenger gritted her teeth a bit upon hearing that response from her phantom. She knew that Add's mother was an important person in Add's past life, and that even if this resulted with her phantom killing the illusion's rendition of his mother, it felt cruel to do such a thing that was practically the same result of Add's real mother... being killed in front of his eyes.

All they could do for now was to wait and see if the rest of the illusions were broken... and if not, she could try her hand at breaking these illusions to ensure that the group could proceed from this roadblock.​

tumblr_nwqta8OBwH1u3z5n7o5_100.png

"Dammit... out of the way! I know what I'm doing, and I know that my mother... she's real... Stop saying that this was all fake!!"

With the sudden intrusion of Shizuo in his way, Add's Particle Accelerator technique wouldn't be much as it didn't go towards the intended target, that target being Elesis. Even with the clear reasoning that Shizuo sought to hammer into the esper's head, Add was that stubborn to believe that this was real to him. Determined to get back at Elesis for what she had done, Add went as far as trying to force his way through Shizuo using his Dynamos, but it wasn't enough as he wouldn't be able to do so in time.

While it appeared that Add endured the first punching blow from Shizuo, the mad esper couldn't do so much when it came to the next several blows he had attempted to tough out. Blinded that much by his own desires, it didn't take long for Add to fall unconscious, forcing the fabricated illusion to fall apart.

tumblr_od5klbceik1v3qowuo8_100.png

"... sorry... it's... for the... best..."

Elesis appeared to have returned to her near mute self, crouching down to say this apology to the unconscious esper. Of course, she had nothing important to say to Shizuo, as this illusion had been taken care of.

Oh jeez, don't feel sorry for the kid, Sunshine. He was pretty much asking for it. Or is it you're going all soft out of nowhere? Like, I had to take over for you because you hesitated on going on with our plan! You couldn't even kill an illusion!

The Crimson Avenger gritted her teeth a bit upon hearing that response from her phantom. She knew that Add's mother was an important person in Add's past life, and that even if this resulted with her phantom killing the illusion's rendition of his mother, it felt cruel to do such a thing that was practically the same result of Add's real mother... being killed in front of his eyes.

All they could do for now was to wait and see if the rest of the illusions were broken... and if not, she could try her hand at breaking these illusions to ensure that the group could proceed from this roadblock.​
"Hey, kid, don't be hard on yourself. It was for the best."

It was quick, but Elesis would feel the bartender's hand give her shoulder a squeeze before he stepped over to Add's downed form. He couldn't stand to see her get upset over doing what she felt was best, and if she needed to talk, he would be open to it. For now though, he picked up the unconscious scientist and slung him over his shoulder to carry him while fishing his lighter and cigarettes out.

041.png

"So... It looked like you broke free of your illusion pretty quick. You must be pretty good at seeing through lies like that then, right?"

"Hey, kid, don't be hard on yourself. It was for the best."

It was quick, but Elesis would feel the bartender's hand give her shoulder a squeeze before he stepped over to Add's downed form. He couldn't stand to see her get upset over doing what she felt was best, and if she needed to talk, he would be open to it. For now though, he picked up the unconscious scientist and slung him over his shoulder to carry him while fishing his lighter and cigarettes out.

041.png

"So... It looked like you broke free of your illusion pretty quick. You must be pretty good at seeing through lies like that then, right?"
"You could... say that... But... I had no... illusion... to begin... with."

Elesis didn't seem to have much of a reaction when it came to Shizuo trying to reassure her otherwise. She didn't have any illusion to deal with like the others, and by saying that alone, she could hear the amused laughter of her phantom in her head...​

GqRcZRw.png

Makoto Naegi was drowning, floating in darkness that enveloped him. The void of inky darkness clawed at his throat, putting pressure on his chest as he squirmed uselessly for some kind of escape. Panic set in as moments of his life flashed before his eyes, visions of people both alive and dead spinning through his head.

Makoto had lived a dull, ordinary life right up until the moment he won a lottery and entered Hope's Peak academy, though it was more like he had entered a world of despair. A part of him wanted to curse his so-called luck for placing him on this path, for guiding him through death and hopelessness to this very moment. Yet, Makoto was not one to curse. He knew, a bigger part of him knew, that he had been lucky after all. He was able to meet so many wonderful people in this despairing, extraordinary life, the most important of all being...

"K-Kyoko..."

Makoto was surprised to hear his own voice. His eyes went wide and he realized that he did not feel as if he was floating any longer. His feet touched the ground and he raised his arms to steady himself, feeling a sick sense of nausea in his gut. Looking around, Makoto could still only see an endless void, all except for the small patch of solid ground where he stood that was the color of the ocean. He stared down at his feet for a moment, marveling at the deep blue below him, not noticing he was no longer alone.

"Makoto."

His head shot up, eyes blinking at the strange sight of some bright dot upon the void. Only, when he stared for a few moments, he found it was not a dot, but a person. A very familiar person. "Makoto Naegi... do you see me?" asked Sayaka Maizono, a girl Makoto had known since middle school.

And oh, was he seeing her.

She smiled brightly, seeming to light up the void around her as she did so. With the ocean below them, the sky opened up above them, bright and blue and beautiful.

ndIudcS.jpg

"Sayaka..." Makoto could only utter his name before finding his voice. He stepped forward and spoke louder. "What are you doing here?" That Sayaka was standing before Makoto was not an entirely strange experience. He knew very well that alternate versions of the girl he once knew existed... even then, something about this experience was leading Makoto to not worry too much about the how or why of it all. Like a fleeting dream that drifted from moment to moment without explanation, so too was this odd experience.

"I'm here, Makoto, to ask you... why are you still alive?"

Her words came out cheerfully, in stark contrast to what she was actually saying. The simple question delivered a blow to Makoto, who froze as if he'd been hit physically. He wanted to question why she would ask such a thing, but he lost his voice all over again. The question tumbled around inside his head, over and over. Why was he still alive?

"Makoto."

He was still staring at Sayaka, unwilling to register the new voice behind him. That unmistakable voice that he had longed to hear for over a year. Behind him, Kyoko Kirigiri asked, "Why are you still alive?"

7wsoahX.png

Makoto didn't know. The killing game. Ultimate Despair. The Murder Games and all the death and destruction that followed in their wake. Makoto was standing on piles upon of corpses. Too many that he couldn't protect.

"I'm sorry," he finally managed. "I'm so sorry!"

"Would you have Ilona dead as well?" Kyoko asked, her voice as accusatory as it had been back during the earlier debate. "Just so you could live another day?"

Thoughts of Ilona brought up nothing but pain. The last thing Makoto wanted was to bring pain to his friends... to even allow pain to his friends. Yet, Ilona was caused pain, and through her, others were as well. Jill, Natalia, and Tommy... Jennifer, in her coma. As Makoto thought of them, they appeared, rising up from the floor as if they were ghosts. The eyes of the dead and dying stared at Makoto, meeting his gaze as he looked upon them in shock.

Jennifer's voice cried out. "Why are so many dead and you're not? What makes you so special?"

Makoto lowered his head, clutching at it with his hands. He couldn't stand this. They had all relied on them, and he had let them all down. More and more appeared around them, far too many to count. The headless torso of Darth Rex, the semi-transparent form of Chris Redfield, the bloody remains of Ilona's mother, Queen Elsa. Worst of all was Arya, blind, yet staring at Makoto accusingly. He felt compelled to stare upon her, watching as blood dripped down from her forehead, falling down upon the unconscious form of Ellie. Behind them was Jon Snow with hate in his eyes.

The message was clear. Makoto should have been in their place.

87eYxs0.jpg

How could they do this? How could they say these things?

"End it now, Makoto," said Sayaka.

"Do everyone else a favor," said Kyoko.

It wasn't real, for it just couldn't be real. An impossibility. Still, that didn't make their words any less meaningful. These were the same thoughts Makoto had asked himself from the moment he had entered Hope's Peak academy. He continued to survive and to be placed in positions of hope and leadership, never truly feeling like he was supposed to be the kind of person who fell into thee roles. Poor, unremarkable Makoto Naegi was just like everyone else.

But that didn't mean he had to give up.

cSKUArD.png

"No! It's not fair...! I know it's not fair! It's not about why I'm still here, it's about why does anyone have to die at all! I'm unremarkable... All I ever had going for me was my positivity... I know that doesn't make me fit to be anyone's champion, but I can't stop now! I will continue to fight for each and every one of you until my last breath!"

Makoto took a shuddering breath. His hands had been balled into fists at his sides. His eyes had been closed. As he slowly relaxed, opening his eyes to look upon his nightmares, he found that they looked surprised. This illusion was meant to beat him down, and yet here he was, still standing. All Makoto could offer these ghosts was a firm expression and the hope that one day, no one else would have to join them. No more promises. Only hope remained.

"Kyoko..."

Makoto turned to his dear friend, watching as the others around him faded. The blue world surrounding them faded away with it, and Makoto found himself falling backward. Last he saw was Kyoko's fading form, leaving him with the hope that she awaited him just beyond the darkness...

@Verite

4214124625_zps6a5ea7fa.png

An unexpected sound came, though it was a rather simple one. The clearing of a throat, just loud enough to catch Weiss's attention. Naturally, she turned in search of the source, wondering just what that was all about. The sight was enough to induce a sense of panic, horror, and embarrassment, Weiss's typically pale cheeks heating up. Standing there before her, previously unnoticed, was none other than... "W-Winter!" she managed to squeak out. What was she supposed to do? Surely she'd be scolded for such a display, and as she heard her sibling's heels click on the floor, drawing closer to her? Weiss squeezed her eyes shut and braced herself for the strike she was certain was coming.

Surprisingly? It never came.

f43f43%2017_zps2htrgv0r.png

Slowly, icy blue eyes fluttered open, filled with mild surprise as she gazed upon her older sister. Even more surprising than the lack of any slapping was that Winter actually gave her a smile, albeit, not the brightest one. But that wasn't typically to be expected of her sister, anyways. Military training and cool attitude and all that. So of course Weiss was caught off guard. Especially when Winter spoke up. "I'm impressed. It's been quite a time since I've seen you perform, sister, and it appears you've only continued to improve," she commented offhandedly. The statement alone was enough to render Weiss speechless, feeling much like a fish with how she opened and closed her mouth briefly to no avail. Eventually she managed to compose herself, quickly dipping in a brief curtsy. "Thank you, Winter. If you thought that was impressive, I must say, I'm certain you'd enjoy observing my practice," she replied, briefly forgetting that boasting her achievements tended to not end well with her sister.

But there was no complaint. Rather, the smile remained, and Winter dipped her head slightly and shook it. "I'm certain I would," she replied after a pause, actually seeming mildly... Amused? Oh, how long it had been! When was the last time she'd gained a positive reaction, more clear emotion, from her sister? Before she could properly react, she noticed her teammates were rather awkwardly observing, Ruby being the first to pipe up. "Soooo, uhh... Would you like to... unify, with us in... melody?" The rather awkward question was followed by Weiss's smile and excitement dropping. Moment, ruined. There was no way that her sister would ever agree to such a thing, especially when presented in such a manner...

"I've arrived early, so I've some time to spare... I suppose it couldn't hurt to partake."

Had she been drinking, she would've spat out the contents within seconds at the words alone. But rather, she stood shocked for only a few moments before breaking into a wide smile, nearly jumping with excitement. "However, might I suggest a meal, first? My treat. Consider it a token of thanks, for all of you taking an interest in my sister." Oh... Right. They hadn't eaten lunch yet, had they? As though to accentuate this, there was a mutual growling of stomachs at the mention of food, leading to some embarrassed not-quite-laughs and glances. "...Right. Food would be nice," Ruby confessed, rubbing her neck sheepishly. "It would be a good idea to replenish energy," Blake agreed. "We'll need it." There were words left unspoken on the matter that Weiss was sure they were all thinking. In case the White Fang show up.

Choosing to shake the thought away, and completely forgetting her woes when it came to her alleged dream. The mist had seeped deep into her mind, tempting and seducing her, lulling her deeper and deeper into it's vile grasp. All without a second thought, though in the very, very back of her mind? Weiss knew better. But that knowledge was far, far away, and all she could do was happily tag along with her friends in their search for food.

About ten minutes later, they had all begun to dig into their respective meals. Blake, of course, having the most unique one. All the fish she could eat. This did gain an odd look from Winter, filling Weiss with alarm and worry that her sister would figure out that her friend was a Faunus and scorn her. To her luck, it seemed she either didn't realize, or merely ignored it. Instead, her sibling seemed to focus on her. "So, Weiss. I see you've made a number of acquaintances throughout your time here," she spoke, offhandedly. "Care to introduce me?" ...Shoot! How could she have forgotten?? "O-of course! T--"

Nora89_zps57b66195.png

"Soooo, you're like Weiss's big sister, huh? That is sooo cool. And you're military, right?" Nora interjected, briefly going between Winter and Weiss's personal space. "Do you see a lot of Grimm, then? Ooh, or, do you mostly fight the White Fang and criminal scum?" And thus, Weiss slowly shoved Nora away by the face with a less than pleased expression. "...That would be Nora," she said, slowly, noticing the somewhat disturbed and unimpressed look on Winter's face. Realizing she hadn't given the proper introduction, Weiss quickly corrected herself. "Nora Valkyrie." With said redhead having returned to Ren's side, where she happily slurped up some pancakes, Winter just watched with... An expression. Yeah. "...I see."

Trying her best to maintain a proper and poised form, Weiss continued to name off her friends, gesturing politely as she did so. "Ruby Rose," she at first stated, earning a nod from her sister. "The leader you wrote of," Winter observed, watching the youngest of them as she elegantly... Picked her nose. "How appropriately... Underwhelming." That was enough to make the younger Schnee cringe, but she tried to shake it off. "Ahem. Yang Xiao Long,-" "Hey there!" "-Blake Belladonna,-" "A pleasure to meet you." "-Pyrrha Nikos- I'm certain you're aware of her -," "Hello!" "-Lie Ren." There was a silent nod of greeting. Of course, there was one more. He who eagerly waved with a bright, dorky smile on his face, obviously waiting excitedly to be called upon. There was a heavy sigh from Weiss and she gestured to the blonde male with a blatant lack of enthusiasm. "And last, but certainly least... Jaune Arc."

4214124531_zps831eeedb.png

"Yes, hello there, miss. Might I say that I find you and your sister's beauty absolutely chilling?" he offered with a bright smile, sliding right up to the Schnees and draping his arms over their shoulders, respectively. Oh, gosh, what on Earth was he doing? "Y'see, Weiss and I are very close. It's great to fi--" "Too close," Weiss interjected, quickly shoving his arm off of her. Quickly, she took a couple of steps away, Jaune was obviously disappointed, his other arm falling away from her poor sister who happened to be giving an incredulous stare at this point. "Aw, c'mon, Weiss. You don't have to be so cold..."

She would've given a rebuttal, something cold enough to cause frostbite no doubt, but instead? In her little retreat, she collided with Ruby, the both of them winding up falling to the ground with the former on top. They fell with a thud and an 'oof', and Weiss internally fumed. Why did she have to keep getting embarrassed like this?! "Ruby! Get off of me, you dunce!"

"E-eek, sorry, Weiss! Stop squirming!"

A few minutes later, they managed to untangle, leaving a less than pleased Weiss to huff and brush herself off.​

The doctor didn't take the punch very well. He fell from his chair and grabbed the side of his face. "Jesus Christ! I didn't show you any of those!" some blood would come out of his mouth. "Haven't you ever heard of 'Don't shoot the messenger?'" He winced in pain again, and sat back up. "Make your choice, Robin... I... don't care." He tapped an intercom. "Ugh, this is Doctor Shields. Can I get some pain pills." He said.

Robin stared at the anti-memetic pills. He wouldn't take them. He didn't trust Alan Shields. He stepped out of the chair, and opened the door. The world seemed to freeze for a moment, a lot like a computer. The office began to break like shattered glass.

Robin has been freed from his illusion.

The scene would change from the cold sterility of an SCP Laboratory. Now, you seemed to be in a quaint castle. A young woman in a maid costume was startled as you appeared.

LN32byR.png

"Oh! Are you here to see Lady Corrin?" She asked, a bit startled.

@Crow @Mason Moretti @Sen @FreeMasons

WBJfeMo.png

"S- sorry," Kido said, feeling legitimately apologetic, "I'd contribute to your medical fees, but you know, you're an illusion and stuff."

He turns back, to see that Robin has broken the illusion.

"You made the right choice, Boss, you made the right choice..." Kido smiles as Robin's reality crumbled away...

"... yeah, let's do this."

QFLDzFx.gif

glXTgGe.png

"A medieval setting. We are no strangers to such."

WBJfeMo.png

"Of course not," Kido adds. "Wonder what this place is called."

"Well, just hope that those names stay in the localisation."

"The who to the what now?"

Just then, a maid walked up to them, asking them if they were here to see a 'Lady Corrin'.

Well, they were.

"Well, yes Miss, we are preparing to see a Lady Corrin... but... we weren't expecting to see you..."

"Brother... if that is a pick-up line, it's the worst I've heard."

"Easy for you to say... you've never even had an boyfriend before!"

"I'm right here..."

During this conversation, the Producer siblings were fidgeting their hands near their pockets, as if resisting the urge to take something out - business cards!

Kido looks at Madoka. "Wait, what?"

"Oh right, she is a little too big for my department, now that you mention it," Madoka keeps her business card, then unleashes one of those giant Olympus Cameras from her pockets, however they fit there. "I could use a few references for next year's maid-themed photoshoot though. The outfit is so regal and smooth, the real deal to top it off, adding credibility to possible design references... imagine my girls wearing that... the compatability of long maid skirts and their diminuitive sizes to give an aura of purity..."

"Why was it I who had the vision of getting cranked by the cops and not you? We've gone through this, they don't have to be little to be charming."

@Minerva @Crow @Sen @Mason Moretti @FreeMasons

(Corrin's Illusion)​

...​

The scene changed again, the familiar disappearance of a 'world' followed by the appearance of another. Illusions were so strange, but Zen was starting to get used to the alterations to his environment.

What he could never get used to, however, was the appearance of lovely maidens. Oh, his true weakness and the same for all men! Nevermind the medieval setting that would have made a good movie set, the maid had caught his attention almost immediately.

Moving forward like a man on a mission, he pushed in between the two producers who had been trying to give their business cards to the pretty lady. Ah, of course they would have an eye for such beauty. Didn't expect any less fro his friends.

WyBu5hc.png

"Yes, we are here for Lady Corrin. But first... your beauty is so dazzling, I can't even look at you for so long! It's pretty ladies like you in this world that make life worth living~"

@Crow @Mason Moretti @Minerva @FREEMASONS

Two Sides of the Same Coin - Hope

"Did you hear me, Kirigiri?!"

GR1RdDE.png

"--Eh?"

A rather intense voice snapped Kyoko out of her daze, causing her to blink in surprise, and letting out an uncharacteristically surprised, vulnerable gasp. The young woman wasn't usually one to be caught off-guard, and more than that, one usually didn't have to say things twice to her. Even she was aware of that trait, so one could argue that she herself was more surprised to hear the question posed by the voice directed at her than whoever was asking.

When a more elaborate response wouldn't be given immediately, the voice would clear his throat, before beginning to talk once again.

DXkFgHb.png

"I said, you'd better eat up if you want to retain your strength! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, after all! And it won't do if you wait so long that it just spoils!"

"I-I..." Kyoko could only stammer, uncharacteristically and unprofessionally, in response to the intense young man.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru, referred to as "Taka" for short, was certainly that kind of person. That kind of intense, yet well-meaning, overly passionate, young man.After all, you didn't become the Ultimate Moral Compass by being the person who followed others, but rather, the person who led. Yes, Kyoko certainly remembered him. How could she forget him? Though... There was something strange.

dSeF3Dt.png

"He's right, you know, Kyoko. You should get 'em while they're hot!" Another familiar voice giggled, more laid-back and visibly friendly in contrast to the more intense Taka, "You alright though? It's not like you to look so dazed and confused. Did you stay up too late trying to crack some obscure case?"

Aoi Asahina. Nicknamed "Hina." Talent? Ultimate Swimming Pro.

"I'm... I'm fine."

As good as Kyoko was with being able to tell when someone was lying, she, in turn, wasn't very good at telling lies. She was certainly not fine. In fact, while she normally masked how she felt behind her stone cold face so easily, now, for once, she felt exactly as she looked. Dazed and confused, as Hina had just said. What was... going on here?

Kyoko Kirigiri, the Ultimate Detective, had to figure that out for herself. Looking around the place in which she happened to be around, she was almost expecting to find herself in an unfamiliar place, if only because that was what she was used to at this point, only to be surprised by the familiar instead.

31-021-cafeteria.png

She was in the cafeteria of Hope's Peak Academy.

But... What was she doing here? This was all... wrong. Something was off. And yet, it was the most frustrating thing. She couldn't figure it out. It felt as though something was off, but... Kyoko almost felt too guilty to continue that train of thought.

After all, she was in the cafeteria, about to enjoy breakfast with her dear classmates.

What could be so wrong about this?

WApfmhM.png

"Kirigiri caught off-guard, huh? Who are you and what have you done with our Kirigiri?"

Leon Kuwata, the Ultimate Baseball Star, snarked good-naturedly, scratching the back of his head nonchalantly with a grin.

6uMoFUo.png

"D-Dazed Kirigiri, huh...? So vulnerable, so ripe... This gives me an idea..."

Hifumi Yamada, Ultimate Fanfic Creator.

Drooling with desire as he gazed upon Kirigiri with an uncomfortable gaze to say the least, one that unnerved even Kyoko to an extent, she would be saved when the bespectacled artist would be smacked upside the head.

5iRNPAs.png

"Oh, my. It appears that the worthless servant has neglected to fetch me my tea. Perhaps I should... beat the instructions in your head some more?"

"S-Sorry, ma'am..."

Celestia Ludenberg. Nicknamed "Celeste." Ultimate Gambler. Has an extraordinary hold over Yamada, but he probably likes it like that.

buMInSe.png

"W-Well... At least everyone's lively as ever."

Chihiro Fujisaki. Ultimate Programmer. Innocent little thing, minding his own business. He knew to appreciate all this noise, and, uncharacteristically enough, so did Kyoko. She could almost smile at the conversation going about in the cafeteria, but... She couldn't will herself to.

It was as if an unseen force was forcing her to smile, but... She couldn't do it. She didn't want to smile. She didn't...

Why don't you want to be happy?

Kyoko blinked when she would hear Chihiro's voice pose the odd question, but... Was that really asked aloud? The strange way the voice resonated in her head... It was almost as though it was spoken directly in her head. As though his voice was firmly inside it. And yet...

"S-Sorry, could you... say that again?"

Evidently, that was the wrong thing to ask, as the Ultimate Programmer would purse his lips at her response, furrowing his brow in concern, before speaking again.

fuji010.png

"That's what I thought. You really aren't okay. I asked... Did you just not get enough sleep last night, like Hina said? You really should take better care of yourself, Kyoko. Right, Makoto? She'll listen to you, I'll bet," he said, gesturing towards another person who happened to be idly standing nearby.

Makoto Naegi.

The Ultimate Lucky Student.

He was standing there so silently, Kyoko hadn't even noticed him at first, and when she'd registered his appearance, she nearly jumped, eyes widening initially in surprise when he'd appear.

kiri043.png

"M-Makoto..."

@Atomyk

Last edited:
The Blood Wolf looked at Ruby and vanished.... in a mist of darkness. " Thanks, Ruby for standing up for me. So, do you understand what is happening here?" He asked, noticing that there was indeed a lot of sleeping bodies surrounding him. What was happening now?

@york
Ruby Rose
@LuckycoolHawk9

Ruby blinked, seeing the threat just vanish like that... Guess the crisis was averted? In either case, she looked around at the others who were still unconscious as she stowed away her sniper scythe. It was uncertain how many had broke free of their own illusions, but it was apparent that only a few others were awake right now. However, Scott's question did leave her a bit... Devoid of answers.

ijGYvM8.gif

"Uh... Besides the whole thing with the mist and it's illusions?... Nope!" She said.

Well, it was the truth; asides from the fact that most folks were still caught up in their own illusions, Ruby wasn't quite sure what else was new.

Ruby blinked, seeing the threat just vanish like that... Guess the crisis was averted? In either case, she looked around at the others who were still unconscious as she stowed away her sniper scythe. It was uncertain how many had broke free of their own illusions, but it was apparent that only a few others were awake right now. However, Scott's question did leave her a bit... Devoid of answers.

ijGYvM8.gif

"Uh... Besides the whole thing with the mist and it's illusions?... Nope!" She said.

Well, it was the truth; asides from the fact that most folks were still caught up in their own illusions, Ruby wasn't quite sure what else was new.

Scott looked over and wondered if they could do anything for the others who were in the illusions at the moment. He really didn't want to sit back and do nothing. It seemed that not many others were awake or for that matter out of their illusions, he noticed that Stiles indeed wasn't. But the question was, could they do anything about the mess? Could they help them break the illusion of their fellow coalition members.

tumblr_n4dv7rRxBD1t90e7uo1_500.gif

" Well, do you think perhaps we could help the others get out of their illusions?" He asked.

He wasn't sure if they could enter other's illusions, but his evil vanisher had killed Peter in his and broke him out. It might be possible to rescue the others.

@york @Shall we go jumping?

"Sure, the hill, why not?"

Victoria smiled sweetly and looped her arm around his. She stood like that for a moment, not quite leaning against him, but close enough for him to feel her breath on his neck. "I just want us to have a good time and not worry about anything else," she said sweetly. "Do you got my camera?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Artyom thought about it for a moment, if they could save Cheza and Toboe, they could then focus on saving on Robin and Corrin and then anyone else trapped in an illusion, besides, Cheza would probably be able to help Mason with his illusion.

"Let's go get Cheza and Toboe, I think Mason is missing his girlfriend pretty bad right now." He said, heading into Cheza and Toboe's illusion

@Mason Moretti
@Takumi
tumblr_inline_nl0kx8k4NH1r3leyb.png

"Yeah, all right," Train replied with a nod, following Arty into their next illusion. "So what really is up with Mason and Cheza. Are they really a thing?" he asked, curious. Muttering to himself afterwards he would add, "Love is weird. Can't say I've ever been into that sort of thing myself." As for Saya? Ask him about her any day and he'd deny his feelings for her were anything more than friendship, no matter how things appeared.

@Nater Taters @Mason Moretti @Takumi

"Naegi, are you listening?"

bKpKBDL.png

"--Huh?"

A voice dripping with annoyance pulled Makoto up and out of the dark depths of his psyche, causing him to shake his head and blink blearily around himself. The voice was familiar, reminding him mostly of the Coalition headquarters, leading him to believe that's where he had ended up. He couldn't quite recall how he had gotten here. He could barely even remember that awful nightmare. As for who was speaking to him, Makoto turned to stare at the source of the question.

With Makoto looking around dumbly, almost as if he was in a trance, the speaker leaned forward and spoke with more intensity.

hWMU2tw.png

"Have you forgotten how to speak, or are your ears clogged? Either way, do you need instructions on these simple tasks? Are there any other actions your body can perform you're confused about?"

"Uh..." Makoto wasn't entirely sure what to say, still dazed slightly be his sudden transportation. His mouth hung open as if he was about to speak, but nothing came.

Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Affluent Progeny, had come to expect this sort of behavior from others. When he spoke, others were meant to listen, but sometimes his demeanor left people speechless and unable to respond. Makoto knew him well, for they both had joined Future Foundation together and had worked alongside each other since then. Though Byakuya was naturally the sort to lead, it was Makoto who always seemed to lead him instead.

Sva444A.png

"You t-tell him, Master," said a second voice, restrained and stammering, quite opposite from Byakuya's clear and precise speech. "Show h-him how it's done... teach him a l-lesson, right here in front of m-me!"

Makoto looked upon the second speaker, knowing her to be Toko Fukawa, the Ultimate Writing Prodigy, At least, for the moment.

"H-Hey... wait! I just need a moment here..." Makoto leaned back in his seat, holding up his hands defensively. He offered Byakuya and Toko an embarrassed smile, knowing they probably found it odd he was acting so spacey. Makoto couldn't explain it, not one bit, and he needed to start figuring out quickly what was happening. The two speaking to him were both Future Foundation members, so he was likely at some kind of stronghold, right?

Except, when Makoto finally looked around himself and actually took in where he was, he found it far more surprising.

31-021-cafeteria.png

The Hope's Peak Academy cafeteria.

The revelation was enough to send chills down Makoto's spine. A cold sweat broke out on his face as he stood up quickly, pushing back his chair so that it scraped against the floor. Somehow, enjoying a meal with his classmates had become the most frightening experience.

This was just all wrong.

6vOYNoB.png

"Gee, Makoto, what's gotten into you? You hit your head or something?"

Makoto turned, his eyes meeting Junko Enoshima's steady gaze... no, that was wrong. This was the Ultimate Soldier, Mukuro Ikusaba. Of all the things that seemed impossible, the sight of her still dressed up as her sister seemed the most dizzying.

VGlCIu7.png

"Hey... if Makoto here can get away with a nap, why can't you guys let me sleep in a little...?"

Yasuhiro Hagakure, referred to as "Hiro" by his friends and bearing the title of Ultimate Clairvoyant, looked about ready to collapse as if this was a gathering for gym class and not breakfast.

There was a loud grunt as another gathered around the breakfast spread stood up much like Makoto had, with his fist slamming against hard surface of the table.

2eVVbKs.png

"What's with the fuckin' racket, you guys?!"

Mondo Owada's voice boomed across the cafeteria table, sounding as if he was yelling right next to Makoto. The Ultimate Biker Gang Leader was not the kind of guy you wanted to make upset. Makoto could only look at him, his throat dry.

NWX3d3u.png

"Makoto, would you like to sit down? Eat your breakfast, if you can."

Sakura Oogami had a gruff voice, for a woman, but it came out calm and direct. It was soothing in its own way. Of anyone, the Ultimate Martial Artist was an expert at keeping control.

6hUZJB2.png

"Yes, Makoto... please sit down. Do it for me?"

Makoto looked down to find Sayaka Maizono sitting next to him. She was smiling up at him, waiting patiently for him to do as she requested. He still remembered the Ultimate Pop Sensation's horrible words in that vague nightmare. How was it possible for her to say such things...? How was it possible for her and his other classmates to be together at all?

Makoto wanted to offer Sayaka his reassurances, but he held back. He wanted to match her pleasant smile, but all he could do was frown.

Why don't you want to be happy?

The question was so sudden, Makoto let out a small gasp. His knees buckled and he fell back into his chair, trying to work out if that was Sayaka speaking in his head. She was still smiling, of course, though he could see his odd movements was causing it to wane.

"I'm sorry... what did you say, Sayaka?"

She stopped smiling completely then, looking at Makoto with worry. There was a moment's pause where she exchanged glances with the others around her before turning back to Makoto.

atHXvTS.png

"You're acting very strange, Makoto. Are you ill? I think Kyoko is as well... were you both up late last night doing something?"

Kyoko Kirigiri.

The Ultimate Detective.

Just the mention of her name caused Makoto to stand up again, his head whipping back and forth to scan the students around the table. He found her quickly enough, standing so closely nearby that Makoto wondered how he had not seen her up to this point. He stared at her, not moving until she turned and recognized him as well. There was something in the way she looked at him that told Makoto she was not a part of all this...

Btuq4m3.png

"Kyoko..." Finally moving, Makoto stepped around the table so that he was standing face-to-face with Kyoko. "Do you know what's happening here?"

Makoto had some idea, but he needed to hear Kyoko's thoughts. Needed to hear her voice.

@Verite

Last edited:

"Yeah, all right," Train replied with a nod, following Arty into their next illusion. "So what really is up with Mason and Cheza. Are they really a thing?" he asked, curious. Muttering to himself afterwards he would add, "Love is weird. Can't say I've ever been into that sort of thing myself." As for Saya? Ask him about her any day and he'd deny his feelings for her were anything more than friendship, no matter how things appeared.

Train and Artyom would be greeted with a rather peaceful setting awaiting them.

There they would see Cheza and Toboe, their backs to the new comers, standing before three men.
wolfr_a.jpg

The black haired one, Kiba stood between them, keeping a protective stance as he blocked mostly Cheza. The man in leather, Tsume blocked mostly Toboe.

9b6258678a681b62968510aa03860491.jpg

"Why are you here?" the first growled, showing his true appearance suddenly, a white wolf now standing before the two.

Cheza seemed slightly surprised to see them. While Toboe was surprised as well, he frowned.

This was their pack, together again. Whole again. He could feel a tingling sensation in the back of his mind, yet he didn't know why.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Mason Moretti

Reactions: Mason Moretti

Train and Artyom would be greeted with a rather peaceful setting awaiting them.

There they would see Cheza and Toboe, their backs to the new comers, standing before three men.
wolfr_a.jpg

The black haired one, Kiba stood between them, keeping a protective stance as he blocked mostly Cheza. The man in leather, Tsume blocked mostly Toboe.

9b6258678a681b62968510aa03860491.jpg

"Why are you here?" the first growled, showing his true appearance suddenly, a white wolf now standing before the two.

Cheza seemed slightly surprised to see them. While Toboe was surprised as well, he frowned.

This was their pack, together again. Whole again. He could feel a tingling sensation in the back of his mind, yet he didn't know why.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Mason Moretti
Artyom only shrugged when Train asked about Cheza and Mason. What was he supposed to say, he wasn't to sure himself what the relationship between Cheza and Mason, nor did he really care, what was Cheza and Mason's business was their business, nobody else's.

When they came across Cheza and Toboe, Artyom was relived that maybe they could get the pair out of the illusion, that was until Kiba and the others butted in, Artyom reached for his revolver, and this time, he felt it on his side, he pulled it out of it's holster and pulled the hammer back on the gun.

"We are not going to harm you...we were sent by a friend of Cheza's to.........um......" Artyom paused, a little confused on the best way to explain this, Artyom glanced over at Train, hoping he might explain this whole situation better.

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Status
Not open for further replies.