Status
Not open for further replies.
"My name is Mason Moretti," he says, looking back and forth between Madoka and Kido, "I would love to know your names, but I'm pretty bad with them. Forgive me if I forget them.

"I'm here to check up on a newly-made friend of mine. Have you seen Ilona in here?"
Mason scans along the cells and spies Ilona huddled up in a cell guarded by Saber Alter.

While looking, he sees a girl with blazing red hair and an equally blazing giant sword. As a precaution, he returns his necklace to his neck, allowing him to make something with his last ounce of spare aura if a fight were to break out.

"Do you know if that girl over there bites?" Mason asks, motioning towards Saber Alter standing guard.

@Holding Cells
Aura Inv: [Empty]

Pocket Inv: Wallet, Book
@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @Gummi Bunnies @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan

Jack groaned aloud. Why the hell did this place gather so many fucking people. "Ugh! Can you guys just kill yourselves already and leave me the fuck alone?"

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Ringmaster @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @HOLDING CELLS

WBJfeMo.webp

"You can blame Hisoka for that, Jacky," Kido winks at the imprisoned Jack. "We're investigating his trail and stuff."

glXTgGe.webp

"Good day, Mason," Madoka bows, "call me Madoka."

"And just call me Kido. I'm a legitimate businessman, and it is nice to meet you," Kido introduces.

In response to Mason's question, Kido looks at Illona huddling close to Saber Alter. "Only one way to find out! Probably no, but worth a shot."

With that, Kido approached Saber Alter, guarding over an imprisoned Illona. "Never seen her before. Which Murder Game did she stage? Doesn't really look like the kind to do that."

Bullshit, my friend, you have seen her before.

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Ringmaster @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Crimson Spartan @HOLDING CELLS​

A mass of various voices seemed to fill the Holding Cells shortly after Ilona arrived again. She tensed, feeling rather uncomfortable when she heard them. She recognized most of them, but she couldn't say for sure if they were all individuals she had spoken with before. The princess stayed in the very corner, wrapping her arms around herself when Bibi would address her. She wouldn't answer his question, but still replied.

L8OWwFq.png

"Bibi, Zidane, you should get everyone to leave the Holding Cells. This place is dangerous."

I'm dangerous.

Why did so many people have to come down here right when I came back? How can I protect everyone and keep them away from me if they all come flocking to where I am? It's pointless for me to be down here if I'm not separated from them!

@Bomb @Hospes @york @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Verite @Minerva @Ringmaster @Holding Cells​
12.png

"What's wrong? We have alot of people here. I doubt there is anything dangerous, as long as we're here." Zidane shrugged Ilona's warning off.

tumblr_inline_mry86cIA6w1rk0sf0.jpg

"Umm... what's dangerous?" Bibi asked Ilona, sitting down with her, not clued in on what's happening with Ilona.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Saber Alter beneath her visor doesn't react, merely standing at attention while everyone else brawls.

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Crimson Spartan@HOLDING CELLS​

"Nevermind, I'll find out by myself," Kido says to the corrupted Welsh Monarch, "you gonna do anything about that fight?"

Kido looks at Illona and tries to communicate with her with sign language accompanied by actual speech. "Greetings. I come in peace. What are you doing here, fellow child?"

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Bomb @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @HOLDING CELLS

glXTgGe.webp

"What brings you all here?" Madoka comments on the wave of people flooding in. "I assume that business in this sector of the base - the Holding Cells - is unfinished? What else is there to do here?"

WBJfeMo.webp

"A crowd here is an omen of unfinished business. Guess checking on boss will have to wait. You think this Hisoka guy has party poppers and joker gas and all that? Because that is legit dangerous."

"He's not that kind of clown," Madoka continues.

"So uh... what are your names, everyone? I don't believe we have met," Kido gestures.

@Atomyk @Hospes @Sen @Josh M @Mason Moretti @Ringmaster @york @darnerdemons @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Holding Cells
3fWSW21.png

As the group entered, his attention was caught by two figures. Zen stopped to stare at them, eyes flashing with recognition. "Oh, oh! Are you the Producer? Wow, I'm a big fan, PD-ssi." What sort of actor who was aware of the multiverse didn't know about those cute idol girls? He had heard plenty of things here working with the Coalition, but it was still a surprise to meet one of this spoken rumors face to face.
Ah... he suddenly remembered why he was here.

mfnlLhp.png

Turning to face Ruby with a smile, he lightheartedly asked a question. "What are you looking for here, Ruby-ssi?"

@york @Crow @Hospes @Takumi @darnerdemons @Holding Cells​

WBJfeMo.webp

"You can blame Hisoka for that, Jacky," Kido winks at the imprisoned Jack. "We're investigating his trail and stuff."

glXTgGe.webp

"Good day, Mason," Madoka bows, "call me Madoka."

"And just call me Kido. I'm a legitimate businessman, and it is nice to meet you," Kido introduces.

In response to Mason's question, Kido looks at Illona huddling close to Saber Alter. "Only one way to find out! Probably no, but worth a shot."

With that, Kido approached Saber Alter, guarding over an imprisoned Illona. "Never seen her before. Which Murder Game did she stage? Doesn't really look like the kind to do that."

Bullshit, my friend, you have seen her before.

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Ringmaster @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Crimson Spartan @HOLDING CELLS​

"Nice to meet you, Kido, Madoka. Wish we could have met under better circumstances..."
@Crow

Saber Alter beneath her visor doesn't react, merely standing at attention while everyone else brawls.

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Crimson Spartan@HOLDING CELLS​

Mason watches Saber Alter and stealthily makes his way around her. He figures that if the brawl were to reach this part of the Holding Cells, behind Saber Alter would be a safe spot. Unless she decided to kill him of course, but she appeared dutiful in standing still and watching, and scanning her aura revealed no ill intent.​
@Ringmaster

12.png

"What's wrong? We have alot of people here. I doubt there is anything dangerous, as long as we're here." Zidane shrugged Ilona's warning off.

"Umm... what's dangerous?" Bibi asked Ilona, sitting down with her, not clued in on what's happening with Ilona.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Mason had seen Zidane and Bibi with Ilona before. Although he did not know their names, he could tell that they were Ilona's friends, and he trusted them. A scan of their auras showed no ill intent as well, though their power was only a few notches lower than Saber Alter's.

He sat down next to them and listened to their conversation. Ilona was probably overwhelmed at this point, so he settled for a simple wave to let her know he was there.

A scan of Ilona's aura troubled Mason deeply. He saw strains of sadness and worry and other kinds of stress. Although he may not be able to define all the emotions which Ilona felt by name, one clearly stood out: Ilona's aura had shrunken down into her heart with fear.​
@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Nevermind, I'll find out by myself," Kido says to the corrupted Welsh Monarch, "you gonna do anything about that fight?"

Kido looks at Illona and tries to communicate with her with sign language accompanied by actual speech. "Greetings. I come in peace. What are you doing here, fellow child?"

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Bomb @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Crimson Spartan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @HOLDING CELLS

Seeing Kido talk with Ilona along with Zidane and Bibi solidified Mason's choice to keep quiet. The more people talked to Ilona, the more he saw Ilona's aura shrink down. His worry for her deepened.​
@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Holding Cells

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
12.png

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Nice to meet you, Kido, Madoka. Wish we could have met under better circumstances..."
@Crow

Mason watches Saber Alter and stealthily makes his way around her. He figures that if the brawl were to reach this part of the Holding Cells, behind Saber Alter would be a safe spot. Unless she decided to kill him of course, but she appeared dutiful in standing still and watching, and scanning her aura revealed no ill intent.​
@Ringmaster

Mason had seen Zidane and Bibi with Ilona before. Although he did not know their names, he could tell that they were Ilona's friends, and he trusted them. A scan of their auras showed no ill intent as well, though their power was only a few notches lower than Saber Alter's.

He sat down next to them and listened to their conversation. Ilona was probably overwhelmed at this point, so he settled for a simple wave to let her know he was there.

A scan of Ilona's aura troubled Mason deeply. He saw strains of sadness and worry and other kinds of stress. Although he may not be able to define all the emotions which Ilona felt by name, one clearly stood out: Ilona's aura had shrunken down into her heart with fear.​
@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Seeing Kido talk with Ilona along with Zidane and Bibi solidified Mason's choice to keep quiet. The more people talked to Ilona, the more he saw Ilona's aura shrink down. His worry for her deepened.​
@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Holding Cells

M08XlnS.png

"You're wrong, Sir Zidane... I'm dangerous..."

She flinched when Bibi entered her cell and sat beside her. "Little Bibi, you should leave this cell and lock the door. As I have explained many times on this day, I caused the explosion earlier. Many of you seem to be taking this far too lightly--"

01T72WP.png

"Eh, child? B-But I'm... nineteen... a young woman," Ilona remarked suddenly after hearing Kido communicate with her.

The princess took a deep breath, tightening her arms against her chest. No, I can't just start making idle chit-chat! I need all of them to leave. Why is everyone still here? Th-This is too much.

Just as Mason had guessed, Ilona was feeling a bit overwhelmed by so many people around her. Normally, she was a social butterfly and would talk nonstop for hours, but she was very uncomfortable knowing she could hurt someone.

@Mason Moretti @Crow @Bomb @Holding Cells

"No." She said calmly.

And then she turned and headed into the cell, armor clanking as she looked at Zidane and Bibi. Seeing the discomfort brought on by their proximity, she turned her visor'd gaze to Ilona.

"Hmph. Leave you buffoons. Speak to her if you must, but beyond the barrier. It will afford a measure of safety and ease her own mind, that she doesn't dwell on what she might do."

To Ilona, she said calmly.

"The explosion carried all the way here and couldn't harm a prisoner in his cell. It should contain you safely, if it is for your friends you limit yourself."

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Crimson Spartan@HOLDING CELLS​

A mass of various voices seemed to fill the Holding Cells shortly after Ilona arrived again. She tensed, feeling rather uncomfortable when she heard them. She recognized most of them, but she couldn't say for sure if they were all individuals she had spoken with before. The princess stayed in the very corner, wrapping her arms around herself when Bibi would address her. She wouldn't answer his question, but still replied.

L8OWwFq.png

"Bibi, Zidane, you should get everyone to leave the Holding Cells. This place is dangerous."

I'm dangerous.

Why did so many people have to come down here right when I came back? How can I protect everyone and keep them away from me if they all come flocking to where I am? It's pointless for me to be down here if I'm not separated from them!

@Bomb @Hospes @york @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Verite @Minerva @Ringmaster @Holding Cells​
Jack groaned aloud. Why the hell did this place gather so many fucking people. "Ugh! Can you guys just kill yourselves already and leave me the fuck alone?"

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Ringmaster @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @HOLDING CELLS
"My name is Mason Moretti," he says, looking back and forth between Madoka and Kido, "I would love to know your names, but I'm pretty bad with them. Forgive me if I forget them.

"I'm here to check up on a newly-made friend of mine. Have you seen Ilona in here?"
Mason scans along the cells and spies Ilona huddled up in a cell guarded by Saber Alter.

While looking, he sees a girl with blazing red hair and an equally blazing giant sword. As a precaution, he returns his necklace to his neck, allowing him to make something with his last ounce of spare aura if a fight were to break out.

"Do you know if that girl over there bites?" Mason asks, motioning towards Saber Alter standing guard.

@Holding Cells

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @Gummi Bunnies @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan
"I mean... Guess you could always give a demonstration... Maybe on pretty boy over there in his cell...?" Erron Black had spoken up suggesting this to Remilia... However something else of interest came up...

Black turned his gaze to see Astaroth being charged by some girl. Well he had to admit..this was going to be interesting. The Outworld....er Gensokyo Cowboy merely intended to watch. "Could use some popcorn right about now.." He commented showing no signs of helping unless he was ordered to.

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Ringmaster @Jeremi @HOLDING CELLS
There was a reason Lucifer liked and respected the magician of the M.E.U.

Besides the fact they fought together alongside, there was a down-to-earth manner about her that Lucifer admired greatly. A point of view that didn't treat her magic as the end-all of things, despite the fact he knew that with a word, she could alter reality as she pleased. He trusted her as he trusted few among the circle of associates that he could call 'friend'. And taking his hat back from the sink, he replaced it back and nodded solemnly.

"At once."

And with a final bow of his head, he turned and left the womens bathroom to do just that. Now.

What to do?

He tapped his foot and considered his position. Much as he would have liked for Zatanna to help him, this wasn't quite like the prior situation. Here, she not only represented herself but the Mantle of one of the Coven. Here, she was a leader and couldn't be seen interfering to the extent Lucifer was planning. He sighed inwardly. He was he reflected a few moments later as he paced across the lounge, completely spoiled when it came to partners. He'd gotten used to them, especially where Clare was concerned. The feeling of reaching out, relying and building up a relationship- He corrected himself hastily mentally. Not as that one student of his liked to say, 'together-together.' It was tempting and he wasn't blind, but to do so would open up all sorts of vulnerabilities and she didn't seem so inclined to make a move, if any either.

Maybe it was just the idea of contact, he mused as he kept walking, absently walking around a party heading for the Holding Cells. Perhaps it was only the feeling you got, even in something as simple as holding hands. Humans weren't made to be alone and he knew he himself would have been much, much worst off if it wasn't for Clare assigned to him at that point. Once she got past his shields, he ended up having a soft spot for a number of others who ended up fighting alongside.

Piper Wright and Elizabeth Comstock back when he lived on Fallout Prime and Avalon Nexus. Sabrina Spellman, though that was more like a bratty cousin thing...That ended badly. Clare his partner, Corrin from their time against the Skaven, he was happily surprised the bodyguard of Robin was one and the same- Who else? Zatanna was the latest in a long line of friends he trusted and worked with and-.

......Oh.

He realized there was a sudden pattern to the people he trusted and looked up to in his life and he sighed aloud.

He needed rest. He needed to think.

He needed to put Zatanna's smile clear from his mind and he walked over to the Medical Area for the next part.

When problems arise, you stuffed them deep down and worked till you dropped to forget them.

He envied Saber sometimes. At least she didn't have to worry about a mid-life crisis.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Medical

----------------------

Ilona seemed to be enjoying her current cell. Peaceful. Quiet....Relatively speaking. Overall?

Saber Alter was content and despite the fight breaking out, she remained at ease as she kept an eye for the entry. Her task was Ilonas protection.

Everything else could fly for all she cared.

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Chewy Rabbits @Holding Cells.
Deoxys hadn't initially reacted when Ilona teleported out of her cell to the Command Center, it was evident that the alphas had already been aware of the true cause of the explosion, and Deoxys following Ilona would have been a waste of time. That, and Deoxys had already predicted the child returning to her cell shortly after. The desire to limit oneself in the face of causing harm-- the rarely seen patterns following guilt.

Deoxys instead spent its time thinking in silence, quickly analyzing the information it had now gathered and applying a plan of action for the time ahead. Looking further into Ilona, re-capturing (or eliminating) subject Hisoka, and finding out the plans of its allies (namely, finding out where Cosmo and the rest of the Strike Team are) are all objectives being carried by the aliens mind, and they need to be completed.

Commencing operation.

Step 1 - Ilona

When Deoxys looked again, the Holding Cells were suddenly filled to the brim with other organisms from around the Coalition, seemingly following Ilona with that annoying "sympathy" mindset. Most of them were unaware of what Ilona was actually conveying and instead blindly doing what they perceive as being the "right thing to do" without any other information to back up their actions.

Typical, typical.

The alien would step forward, clashing into every conversation of the room with its telepathic tones.

2ee61468bedc39b4ff3a8f2f769d81ff.png

"It is evident that most of you are not aware of the current cause of the explosion. Typical. I did not know what I expected."

Deoxys wasn't going to make it sound dramatic, as Ilona had already done that, as it casually raised a tentacle and pointed it at Ilona.

"Ilona is confirmed to have been the cause of this explosion. Information on how or why the explosion had occurred from her is finite-- this is irrelevant. You are currently standing in fatal radius to the source of an explosion that caused widespread causalities across the Coalition, one that would have, with 100% certainty, eliminated every single organism currently inhabiting this area with no survivors, if Wanda Maximoff had not made the decision to preserve your status in favor of her own."

Deoxys didn't stutter or miss a beat, raising another tentacle upwards as if it was raising a finger.

"Humans are known to have the most complex and well-developed brains on their homeworld. Most of you are humans, so most of you can use such a...advantage to infer that Ilona is not fine, Ilona is in a state of emotional instability due to her indirectly killing multiple people in a short span of time, and Ilona is in this cell because of it."

"These are not judgements, if you perceive them as that, they are facts. Now, if this information has answered your pointless questions, I would ask that any organism that does not have the express intent of protecting and/or containing subject Ilona and does not seek immediate and instantaneous termination leave the premises."

3c4cf0c500e4968c967ffca5db6696bb.png

"Now."

Deoxys glared at a couple choice individuals, but perhaps the most disturbing aspect was the fact that it didn't sound like it had any malice or antagonistic tones in its address. It just sounded like it was reading off of a document, reading off the sins of Ilona and having no need to hold back.

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @HOLDING CELLS​

Reactions: Mason Moretti
M08XlnS.png

She flinched when Bibi entered her cell and sat beside her. "Little Bibi, you should leave this cell and lock the door. As I have explained many times on this day, I caused the explosion earlier. Many of you seem to be taking this far too lightly--"

01T72WP.png

"Eh, child? B-But I'm... nineteen... a young woman," Ilona remarked suddenly after hearing Kido communicate with her.

The princess took a deep breath, tightening her arms against her chest. No, I can't just start making idle chit-chat! I need all of them to leave. Why is everyone still here? Th-This is too much.

Just as Mason had guessed, Ilona was feeling a bit overwhelmed by so many people around her. Normally, she was a social butterfly and would talk nonstop for hours, but she was very uncomfortable knowing she could hurt someone.

tumblr_inline_mry82c6Ncc1rk0sf0.jpg

"Really?" Bibi said loudly in surprise.

"Hang on, Bibi." Zidane stopped Bibi for now and went over to Ilona.

22.png

"Ilona, I don't know what happened with your powers, but we're going to save you. I want to see your-" Zidane said, as if he wasn't flirting, but more of heartful response. Before he can finish saying what he wanted, he was interrupted.
"No." She said calmly.

And then she turned and headed into the cell, armor clanking as she looked at Zidane and Bibi. Seeing the discomfort brought on by their proximity, she turned her visor'd gaze to Ilona.

"Hmph. Leave you buffoons. Speak to her if you must, but beyond the barrier. It will afford a measure of safety and ease her own mind, that she doesn't dwell on what she might do."

"The explosion carried all the way here and couldn't harm a prisoner in his cell. It should contain you safely, if it is for your friends you limit yourself."

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Crimson Spartan@HOLDING CELLS​
"I know... but... she needs our help!" Zidane explained to Saber.​
Deoxys hadn't initially reacted when Ilona teleported out of her cell to the Command Center, it was evident that the alphas had already been aware of the true cause of the explosion, and Deoxys following Ilona would have been a waste of time. That, and Deoxys had already predicted the child returning to her cell shortly after. The desire to limit oneself in the face of causing harm-- the rarely seen patterns following guilt.

Deoxys instead spent its time thinking in silence, quickly analyzing the information it had now gathered and applying a plan of action for the time ahead. Looking further into Ilona, re-capturing (or eliminating) subject Hisoka, and finding out the plans of its allies (namely, finding out where Cosmo and the rest of the Strike Team are) are all objectives being carried by the aliens mind, and they need to be completed.

Commencing operation.

Step 1 - Ilona

When Deoxys looked again, the Holding Cells were suddenly filled to the brim with other organisms from around the Coalition, seemingly following Ilona with that annoying "sympathy" mindset. Most of them were unaware of what Ilona was actually conveying and instead blindly doing what they perceive as being the "right thing to do" without any other information to back up their actions.

Typical, typical.

The alien would step forward, clashing into every conversation of the room with its telepathic tones.

"It is evident that most of you are not aware of the current cause of the explosion. Typical. I did not know what I expected."

Deoxys wasn't going to make it sound dramatic, as Ilona had already done that, as it casually raised a tentacle and pointed it at Ilona.

"Ilona is confirmed to have been the cause of this explosion. Information on how or why the explosion had occurred from her is finite-- this is irrelevant. You are currently standing in fatal radius to the source of an explosion that caused widespread causalities across the Coalition, one that would have, with 100% certainty, eliminated every single organism currently inhabiting this area with no survivors, if Wanda Maximoff had not made the decision to preserve your status in favor of her own."

Deoxys didn't stutter or miss a beat, raising another tentacle upwards as if it was raising a finger.

"Humans are known to have the most complex and well-developed brains on their homeworld. Most of you are humans, so most of you can use such a...advantage to infer that Ilona is not fine, Ilona is in a state of emotional instability due to her indirectly killing multiple people in a short span of time, and Ilona is in this cell because of it."

"These are not judgements, if you perceive them as that, they are facts. Now, if this information has answered your pointless questions, I would ask that any organism that does not have the express intent of protecting and/or containing subject Ilona and does not seek immediate and instantaneous termination leave the premises."

"Now."

Deoxys glared at a couple choice individuals, but perhaps the most disturbing aspect was the fact that it didn't sound like it had any malice or antagonistic tones in its address. It just sounded like it was reading off of a document, reading off the sins of Ilona and having no need to hold back.

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @HOLDING CELLS​
19.png

"Umm... why am I hearing voices in my head?" Zidane thought for a moment.

tumblr_inline_mry85eFrGv1rk0sf0.jpg

I don't get it... Bibi thought, not knowing most of the advanced words in Deoxys' speech.

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan@Ringmaster @HOLDING CELLS​

Reactions: Mason Moretti
"No." She said calmly.

Commencing operation.

Step 1 - Ilona

Typical, typical.

"Now."

tumblr_inline_mry82c6Ncc1rk0sf0.jpg

"Really?" Bibi said loudly in surprise.

"Hang on, Bibi." Zidane stopped Bibi for now and went over to Ilona.

22.png

"Ilona, I don't know what happened with your powers, but we're going to save you. I want to see your-" Zidane said, as if he wasn't flirting, but more of heartful response. Before he can finish saying what he wanted, he was interrupted.

"I know... but... she needs our help!" Zidane explained to Saber.​

19.png

"Umm... why am I hearing voices in my head?" Zidane thought for a moment.

tumblr_inline_mry85eFrGv1rk0sf0.jpg

I don't get it... Bibi thought, not knowing most of the advanced words in Deoxys' speech.

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan@Ringmaster @HOLDING CELLS​
When Zidane approached, Ilona wasn't sure what to say to him. She kept her hands close to her chest, unresponsive to what he had to say at first. Saber's words likely would've been a comfort to Ilona--the princess knew she would feel better if the others were to move away from her--but any feeling of comfort she had remaining in her body melted into a puddle after she heard Deoxys telepathic voice ring in her head.

Ilona

the cause of this explosion

caused widespread causalities

eliminated every single organism

lona is not fine,

emotional instability

killing multiple people

killing

multiple

people

"AHHHHH STOOOP!" the young woman screamed, squeezing her head so tightly with both hands that it ached.

"P-Please just..."

Tears began to flow from her eyes.

p1313Zp.gif

"..."

Stop.

I don't want to hear about how I killed people.

Dear Sun, if it were possible I would gladly exchange my life for the ones lost.

My heart aches, I-- I just can't carry the weight.

If this happens again--

...what will I do?

@Bomb @Ringmaster @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mason Moretti @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Holding Cells

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"I know... but... she needs our help!" Zidane explained to Saber.
"And what are you going to do, that you can't on the safe side of a barrier?"

She said flatly. She flicked her hand in in the holding cells, a flash of Malevolence on the senses of those sensitive to it would be felt, emanating from Saber Alter as her sword gleamed.

"You're bothering the girl, refusing to respect her wishes and all out of some misguided idea of helpfulness. Which is why I'm giving you a head start."

There was as much mercy in her stance as kindness in Deoxys as she said flatly.

"You have a minute to vacate this cell before I deem you a threat per my instructions and kill you for attempting to incite another explosion."

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @HOLDING CELLS​

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
M08XlnS.png

01T72WP.png

Commencing operation.

Step 1 - Ilona

Typical, typical.

"Now."

Mason takes a deep breath and stands up to Deoxys. "You're partially right, Deoxys. Being this close if another explosion happened would be dangerous, but Wanda Maximoff wasn't the only one protecting people out there. I was able to withstand the first explosion and I'd be able to do it again. I'd bet anything that I could keep the explosion from hurting anybody."
@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Mason wasn't lying, nor was he completely incorrect. The issue lay within what he refused to say. He had enough aura left to contain the blast, but only just enough. Even that much would not only blow through his aura he had reserved for battle, but also dip into the aura that powered his body and soul. Creating a barrier that strong had the risk of Mason passing out, or worse, passing.

That didn't matter. With the World's Heart on, he followed he voice of his heart, not his head. He was dead-set on helping Ilona. He turned to her and said,
"Ilona, there's no reason to do this to you. You don't need to be locked up. You're not a criminal! If anything, you need to be trained. You have people here, friends, who are willing and eager to help you!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"You might as well throw me in one of these cells. I'm not leaving Ilona alone here. She..."
@Bomb @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster

When Zidane approached, Ilona wasn't sure what to say to him. She kept her hands close to her chest, unresponsive to what he had to say at first. Saber's words likely would've been a comfort to Ilona--the princess knew she would feel better if the others were to move away from her--but any feeling of comfort she had remaining in her body melted into a puddle after she heard Deoxys telepathic voice ring in her head.

Ilona

lona is not fine,

emotional instability

killing multiple people

killing

multiple

people

"AHHHHH STOOOP!" the young woman screamed, squeezing her head so tightly with both hands that it ached.

"P-Please just..."

p1313Zp.gif

"..."

Stop.

Dear Sun, if it were possible I would gladly exchange my life for the ones lost.

If this happens again--

...what will I do?

@Bomb @Ringmaster @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mason Moretti @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Holding Cells

Ilona's sudden outburst made Mason jump back, putting him on the safe side of the barrier.
"And what are you going to do, that you can't on the safe side of a barrier?"

She said flatly. She flicked her hand in in the holding cells, a flash of Malevolence on the senses of those sensitive to it would be felt, emanating from Saber Alter as her sword gleamed.

"You're bothering the girl, refusing to respect her wishes and all out of some misguided idea of helpfulness. Which is why I'm giving you a head start."

There was as much mercy in her stance as kindness in Deoxys as she said flatly.

"You have a minute to vacate this cell before I deem you a threat per my instructions and kill you for attempting to incite another explosion."

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @HOLDING CELLS​

Saber Alter's words were fairly "persuasive" as well. His scanning of Saber Alter earlier showed strengths that he wasn't very prepared to fight against at this moment. The threat made a chill run down his spine. He rethinks his actions.

After doing so, he said, "Alright. I understand. I'll stay on the safe side of the barrier. However, I'm not leaving this hallway until Ilona can be set free." And with that, Mason sits down against a wall and retrieves a book from a pocket hidden in his cloak. He sits in a position where Ilona and he can't see each other, but he's still within earshot.

@Holding Cells
Aura Inv: [Empty] Aura Power: 25%

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Bomb @Ringmaster

Genji crossed his arms and looked away from Wanda when she looked at him. "They're right, Wanda. You need to stay within your limits. For your own safety." This was the first time Genji had seemed angry with Wanda, though he equally seemed incredibly worried. It gave Reinhardt pause. The boy had grown up quite a lot since Reinhardt had really known him.

@Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Archwar

Wanda's face showed it all. A surge of sadness, followed by anger. Genji's words hurt Wanda badly. How could he say that? Wanda knew what he was implying. Didn't he know how much that would hurt her? He knew how Wanda would feel

"You're a horse's ass, Genji. How can you just say that? You think I don't get it?"

Wanda's emotion were clearly at high point a her eyes watered and he face turned red.

"You think I'll hurt someone? You think I am going to lose control? What doyou know? You're barely human."

In her heart of heart, Wanda didn't mean it, and Genji would know that, it didn't make it any better.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @Verite

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk
Wanda's face showed it all. A surge of sadness, followed by anger. Genji's words hurt Wanda badly. How could he say that? Wanda knew what he was implying. Didn't he know how much that would hurt her? He knew how Wanda would feel

"You're a horse's ass, Genji. How can you just say that? You think I don't get it?"

Wanda's emotion were clearly at high point a her eyes watered and he face turned red.

"You think I'll hurt someone? You think I am going to lose control? What you know? You're barely human."

In her heart of heart, Wanda didn't mean it, and Genji would know that, it didn't make it any better.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @Verite

Genji and Reinhardt's heads both snapped at her. Reinhardt's eyes narrowed in anger, while Genji stood there in dumbfounded silence. Underneath his mask, he looked as though Wanda had physically struck him. Neither spoke for a good few seconds, Reinhardt crossing his arms and clearing his throat. Genji was the first to answer her outburst. "That's not what I meant. I was scared about you getting yourself hurt by overextending your abilities. But, then, what would I know? After all, I'm barely human." With that, the cyborg stormed out, leaving Reinhardt to give Wanda one last disapproving look before following his friend out of the room.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Verite

Reactions: Josh M
3fWSW21.png

As the group entered, his attention was caught by two figures. Zen stopped to stare at them, eyes flashing with recognition. "Oh, oh! Are you the Producer? Wow, I'm a big fan, PD-ssi." What sort of actor who was aware of the multiverse didn't know about those cute idol girls? He had heard plenty of things here working with the Coalition, but it was still a surprise to meet one of this spoken rumors face to face.

glXTgGe.png

"Producers, Mister. There are a lot more Producers that you think. We are just two of many," Madoka replies humbly. "apart from my brother, I've met about many others like me in my line of work. How could you tell that we were the Producers, anyways?"

WBJfeMo.png

"Probably the business suits and ties. It's kind of a trademark for all Producers alike, and the best fashion choice after fine-tuned rebel punk. We're two of a kind alright! Our idols, in particular, are the cutest, coolest and most passionate! And better than 765Pro's roster of 50." Kido boasts. "Wait, aren't you the guy from that smartphone ap-"

"Brother, don't do it. Try to withhold going meta."

"OK, OK, I got it."

M08XlnS.png

01T72WP.png

"No." She said calmly.

Commencing operation.

Step 1 - Ilona

Typical, typical.

"Now."

"Well, if what Poke-man here says is true, it's important that we leave. Well, most of us, anyways," Kido says.

"Everyone who intends to stay behind, in one group. Everyone who intends to leave the vicinity, in another," Madoka glares, "Afterwards, stay within your respective groups. If Hisoka has any known weaknesses, it is probably power in numbers."

"How do you know that?"

"I don't."

"We really are peas in a pod, huh, sister?" He looks at Zen after that. "You saw that, didn't you, Mister? Two of a kind, just as I said!"

@Kaykay @Sen @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Bomb @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @HOLDING CELLS

Last edited:

2QoVNq3.png

Haha, seriously, this girl. Her cheerfulness was back, and it was somewhat contagious. He couldn't help but smile back at Ruby, even though she looked so awkward with her... ah, enthusiasm. It was sort of cute, even cuter considering how he was more than a head taller than her. The actor reached out to ruffle her hair, chuckling as he did so. "It's so good to see you already feeling a bit better."
He quietly trailed after the girls, keeping an eye on Zwei.

@Atomyk @Hospes @york @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wren
4214124355_zps23771eaa.png

Quite obviously lacking the enthusiasm that both Ruby and Zen seemed to share, the third member of their little party just observed, less than amused with Ruby's little cheer. "...Right," she spoke, her tone showing this fact quite clearly. "If you're done with the ridiculous and childish celebration over such a trivial activity, I suggest we get moving." Yeah. She was definitely snappier than necessary, but Ruby was undoubtedly used to the fact that this was merely her nature. Just as Zen would come to learn, as well. Satisfied that they were done here, Weiss strode after Ruby with confidence and grace, briefly smiling down at little Zwei. But of course, it didn't last long, her focus instead shifting to the trek they were on.

And then to the fact that they were 'mysteriously' gaining new tag-alongs.

Even if she had tried to ignore them, her attempts would've been unsuccessful, her temper admittedly rising. Eyes narrowed as she looked between the two that had joined their group, and she casually spoke to Ruby as though they weren't even there. "I don't suppose these... plebeians, happen to be acquaintances of yours?" came her inquiry. Regardless, despite her obvious displeasure with having these others join them, she continued following her leader 'til they finally reached the Holding Cells.

@york @Takumi @Sen @darnerdemons @Holding Cells​
3fWSW21.png

mfnlLhp.png

Turning to face Ruby with a smile, he lightheartedly asked a question. "What are you looking for here, Ruby-ssi?"

Commencing operation.

Step 1 - Ilona

Typical, typical.

"Now."

Ilona

lona is not fine,

emotional instability

killing multiple people

killing

multiple

people

"P-Please just..."

p1313Zp.gif

"..."

Stop.

If this happens again--

...what will I do?

Mason takes a deep breath and stands up to Deoxys. "You're partially right, Deoxys. Being this close if another explosion happened would be dangerous, but Wanda Maximoff wasn't the only one protecting people out there. I was able to withstand the first explosion and I'd be able to do it again. I'd bet anything that I could keep the explosion from hurting anybody."
@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Mason wasn't lying, nor was he completely incorrect. The issue lay within what he refused to say. He had enough aura left to contain the blast, but only just enough. Even that much would not only blow through his aura he had reserved for battle, but also dip into the aura that powered his body and soul. Creating a barrier that strong had the risk of Mason passing out, or worse, passing.

That didn't matter. With the World's Heart on, he followed he voice of his heart, not his head. He was dead-set on helping Ilona. He turned to her and said,
"Ilona, there's no reason to do this to you. You don't need to be locked up. You're not a criminal! If anything, you need to be trained. You have people here, friends, who are willing and eager to help you!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"You might as well throw me in one of these cells. I'm not leaving Ilona alone here. She..."
@Bomb @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster

Ilona's sudden outburst made Mason jump back, putting him on the safe side of the barrier.

Saber Alter's words were fairly "persuasive" as well. His scanning of Saber Alter earlier showed strengths that he wasn't very prepared to fight against at this moment. The threat made a chill run down his spine. He rethinks his actions.

After doing so, he said, "Alright. I understand. I'll stay on the safe side of the barrier. However, I'm not leaving this hallway until Ilona can be set free." And with that, Mason sits down against a wall and retrieves a book from a pocket hidden in his cloak. He sits in a position where Ilona and he can't see each other, but he's still within earshot.

@Holding Cells
Aura Inv: [Empty] Aura Power: 25%

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Bomb @Ringmaster
Ruby Rose
@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Holding Cells

Ruby looked around the cells, noticing the damage that had occurred during the explosion... But where was Ilona? There were others that tagged along with her, sure, but she still wasn't sure where the person she had looking for had gone in the holding cells. Zen's question made her pause for a moment, as she looked around, before she suddenly spotted the whole reason she was here in the first place...

"Ilona!" She shouted, rushing to her side in a red blur, leaving behind yet another trail of red petals.

However, it was only when she was beside Ilona that she noticed she was in a cell... Granted it was unlocked, she looked confused, opening her mouth as she was about to say something, but abruptly stopped when Deoxys spoke.

In that moment... It became clear that Ilona was responsible for the explosion...

The image of Jennifer's unconscious form filled her mind once more... But... Then, looking at Ilona, the sadness on her face... How she had put herself in a holding cell... It was obvious she hadn't meant for any of this to happen... But... How... Why?... Ruby thought back to the part of the meeting she had attended, before the explosion happened anyways.

The most distinct detail she could remember was the discussion about despair... Or malevolance... That image of the Arch Demon... And distinct bits of the conversation that followed...

"See here, this was the Arch Demon. The menace who both brought us together and nearly destroyed us. Though we've defeated him, his influence and presence still linger all around us. There are those who would threaten us by copying his ways... or even just become inspired by him. However, we have to first discuss the most immediate of his legacy... the despair energy he created and his very remains."

"While we don't know who has these remains now, we can only imagine those that got to them first has nothing but bad intentions. Those remains are imbued with despair energy... something we've recently began to describe as malevolence. It's not just the Arch Demon's remains that hold malevolence, but anything or anyone that he touched through his Murder Games. It would seem that certain entities can create this energy when sentient beings experience strong negative emotions. The Arch Demon was one such entity, but unfortunately others out there exist."

"If individuals can so easily be afflicted with this... Malevolence you speak of, then would not everyone who participated in these Murder Games, or at the very least, if not those who stood in the presence of the Dark Presence, those who stood in the presence of the Arch Demon, be afflicted as well?"

"it was more the Arch Demon that spread the malevolence. If there's anyone with dormant despair energy residing inside them, it's bound to reside in survivors of any Murder Games that he had orchestrated, most notably the earliest one or ones, to put forward a hypothesis. However, Malevolence is a fragile force, and if put in an environment that is otherwise stable and free of despair, we can hypothesize that it would die off quickly without a catalyst to strengthen it"

9OQxgjX.gif

Surprisingly, Ruby didn't seem scared of Ilona, just worried for her... Judging by the look on her face, and she was quite silent for a while, not backing away, but not moving any closer, before she finally decided to speak.

"Um... Do you remember what happened before the explosion?" She asked, sounding kind of quiet all of a sudden.

Ruby tried to move a little closer to Ilona, watching for any signs that would indicate she should get out of there as soon as possible... But it looked like she was trying to figure out what had caused it all... After all, if she heard the conversation during that meeting correctly... Malevolence was triggered by despair... And since Ilona herself, had that Malevolence in her, being a descendent of Elsa... Who had been in direct contact with the Arch-Demon, it only seemed logical that something must have caused despair in Ilona...

glXTgGe.png

"Producers, Mister. There are a lot more Producers that you think. We are just two of many," Madoka replies humbly. "apart from my brother, I've met about many others like me in my line of work. How could you tell that we were the Producers, anyways?"

WBJfeMo.png

"Probably the business suits and ties. It's kind of a trademark for all Producers alike, and the best fashion choice after fine-tuned rebel punk. We're two of a kind alright! Our idols, in particular, are the cutest, coolest and most passionate!" Kido says proudly. "Wait, aren't you the-"

"Brother, don't do it."

"OK, OK, I got it."

"Well, if what Poke-man here says is true, it's important that we leave. Well, most of us, anyways," Kido says.

"Everyone who intends to stay behind, in one group. Everyone who intends to leave the vicinity, in another," Madoka glares, "Afterwards, stay within your respective groups. If Hisoka has any known weaknesses, it is probably power in numbers."

"How do you know that?"

"I don't."

"We really are peas in a pod, huh, sister?" He looks at Zen after that. "You saw that, didn't you, Mister? Two of a kind, just as I said!"

@Kaykay @Sen @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Bomb @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @HOLDING CELLS

Ruby Rose
@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Holding Cells

Ruby looked around the cells, noticing the damage that had occurred during the explosion... But where was Ilona? There were others that tagged along with her, sure, but she still wasn't sure where the person she had looking for had gone in the holding cells. Zen's question made her pause for a moment, as she looked around, before she suddenly spotted the whole reason she was here in the first place...

"Ilona!" She shouted, rushing to her side in a red blur, leaving behind yet another trail of red petals.

However, it was only when she was beside Ilona that she noticed she was in a cell... Granted it was unlocked, she looked confused, opening her mouth as she was about to say something, but abruptly stopped when Deoxys spoke.

In that moment... It became clear that Ilona was responsible for the explosion...

The image of Jennifer's unconscious form filled her mind once more... But... Then, looking at Ilona, the sadness on her face... How she had put herself in a holding cell... It was obvious she hadn't meant for any of this to happen... But... How... Why?... Ruby thought back to the part of the meeting she had attended, before the explosion happened anyways.

The most distinct detail she could remember was the discussion about despair... Or malevolance... That image of the Arch Demon... And distinct bits of the conversation that followed...

"See here, this was the Arch Demon. The menace who both brought us together and nearly destroyed us. Though we've defeated him, his influence and presence still linger all around us. There are those who would threaten us by copying his ways... or even just become inspired by him. However, we have to first discuss the most immediate of his legacy... the despair energy he created and his very remains."

"While we don't know who has these remains now, we can only imagine those that got to them first has nothing but bad intentions. Those remains are imbued with despair energy... something we've recently began to describe as malevolence. It's not just the Arch Demon's remains that hold malevolence, but anything or anyone that he touched through his Murder Games. It would seem that certain entities can create this energy when sentient beings experience strong negative emotions. The Arch Demon was one such entity, but unfortunately others out there exist."

"If individuals can so easily be afflicted with this... Malevolence you speak of, then would not everyone who participated in these Murder Games, or at the very least, if not those who stood in the presence of the Dark Presence, those who stood in the presence of the Arch Demon, be afflicted as well?"

"it was more the Arch Demon that spread the malevolence. If there's anyone with dormant despair energy residing inside them, it's bound to reside in survivors of any Murder Games that he had orchestrated, most notably the earliest one or ones, to put forward a hypothesis. However, Malevolence is a fragile force, and if put in an environment that is otherwise stable and free of despair, we can hypothesize that it would die off quickly without a catalyst to strengthen it"

9OQxgjX.gif

Surprisingly, Ruby didn't seem scared of Ilona, just worried for her... Judging by the look on her face, and she was quite silent for a while, not backing away, but not moving any closer, before she finally decided to speak.

"Um... Do you remember what happened before the explosion?" She asked, sounding kind of quiet all of a sudden.

Ruby tried to move a little closer to Ilona, watching for any signs that would indicate she should get out of there as soon as possible... But it looked like she was trying to figure out what had caused it all... After all, if she heard the conversation during that meeting correctly... Malevolence was triggered by despair... And since Ilona herself, had that Malevolence in her, being a descendent of Elsa... Who had been in direct contact with the Arch-Demon, it only seemed logical that something must have caused despair in Ilona...

mfnlLhp.png

"Oh, I just knew." He chuckled mischievously, "I have my connections. Mm~ it must be hard work being a PD, not a lot of time to relax?" Back when he was still spending most of his days acting or rehearsing, he managed himself. Zen was a freelancer, there was no one to boss the young man around except for himself. These days, he liked to think that he did a good job starting himself off and getting to where he was now. But then again, he had a certain hacker to thank as well.
FHcETUe.gif

"Nobody can deny those idols are cuties~ Aah, and they're so talented too. Talent takes such hard work to nuture~"

AXHBCxB.png

"Two PDs are better than one~"
"But I'm going to be staying with the ladies here," he glanced at Ruby and Weiss. "I'd feel bad if I just left them." The actor sighed, before forcing a friendly smile on his face. Despite this, his movements were flowing and natural. He was good at hiding how he truly felt most of the time. "My stage name is Zen, it's an honor to meet you both, PD-ssi."

Zen could only watch and listen to the arguments of the others at the cells, with a rather cute blond girl in the center of it all. Wasn't she the one they were all talking about in the meeting? It almost hurt, the way she seemed to be in tears and confused about the world. Even if she did cause the explosion, did she really deserve to be in a cell, like some sort of criminal?

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Jeremi @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Holding Cells​

Genji and Reinhardt's heads both snapped at her. Reinhardt's eyes narrowed in anger, while Genji stood there in dumbfounded silence. Underneath his mask, he looked as though Wanda had physically struck him. Neither spoke for a good few seconds, Reinhardt crossing his arms and clearing his throat. Genji was the first to answer her outburst. "That's not what I meant. I was scared about you getting yourself hurt by overextending your abilities. But, then, what would I know? After all, I'm barely human." With that, the cyborg stormed out, leaving Reinhardt to give Wanda one last disapproving look before following his friend out of the room.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Verite

"Just leave. Please."

Wanda clearly wasn't in the right mindset. Turning her head, she didn't watch as the men left. Wanda knew she was wrong, but couldn't back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.