• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toboe gave Jude his thanks at the healing, even if it only healed the minor wounds and left lingering pain. After being left to his own devices for a moment he stood. He glanced around for a moment or two.

He didn't want to take up anymore room, so he would move off to the side in case he was needed for an extra pair of hands.

@Atomyk

Cheza meanwhile would leave the area. She headed towards the Holding Cells with Ruby and company wordlessly.

@york @Hospes @Sen @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

With Makoto cheered up she smiled and pulled back her hands while thinking over all that has happened recently. The explosion, mass hysteria, everyone splitting up to investigate once more..she needed more information..someone to share that information with her as well. But would people trust her?? All she was to them was a redheaded newbie to the coalition, and since she joined so little timed before this gathering took place..not many would trust her. But still she decided to head to the Holding Cells with Ruby and the others.
@holding cells

Lucifer placed a finger on his comm.

"Saber?"

Saber Alter paused from her journey up out of the cells.

"Stick around, guard the place and make sure no enemies break through."

"Understood."

And so with drawn sword, Saber Alter stepped back out of sight and in a position to see anyone come through the nominal entrance.

Lucifer sighed and spoke.

"I have a guard watching the cells. Hopefully, that should help. The explosion ripped through there as well and I'm unsure if the cameras still work."

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Command/Cells​

E4ap8nN.png

"No, we were not aware of a traitor at this time," Byakuya said matter-of-factly. Moments later, when Robin pulled both himself and Kyoko aside, Byakuya only sounded more bored as he stated: "Though, we were already aware of this information. Just so everyone is clear, the details of the security footage at this time can't be stated."

He reached up to adjust his glasses, giving Robin a sidelong look before he continued. "I would hope that your full cooperation has no need to be stated. Those are the terms of our alliance, after all. Your invasive looks into our conduct should at least provide us the resources we require... Robin, you may believe in your own self-importance, but I question the grasp you have of your organization. To be such a carefree person... to miss the control that your second-in-command possesses. I hope you come to your senses soon enough."

smrMo8d.png

"I believe there's security cameras all across the base, as I understand it," Shepard said in response to Zatanna. She began to leave the room. "I'll head down to the Holding Cells to keep an eye on her."

@Mason Moretti @Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Ringmaster @Minerva @Verite @Command Center

"Okay! 'll do my best!"

There was a moment of silence where eventually, Alter Ego giggled.

"... It's going to take some time. Why don't you guys head back to the Command Center?"

7Ox81LF.png

"Thank you, Mason," he said to the boy as he left. "Before the rest of you go... Let me say, Umbrella is a group that has been relatively inactive for some time now, at least when it comes to multiversal affairs. That they may have been planning something is not outside the realm of possibility... but to attribute blame to them for any of this right now seems to be jumping the gun a little. Don't worry about it."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Server Room

Rt5IgW4.png

"Could you hold her down?" Jude said in a joking manner. "Or, I guess... Wynne, you know spirit artes, correct? Or... magic, I mean. Could you perhaps assist me in healing these patients?"

@BarrenThin @Josh M @Takumi @Archwar @Med Bay

"I see. Well..."

Sorey paused, looking pensive as he thought this information over. It was Mikleo who eventually broke the silence, leaving Sorey to move on and continue moving the debris.

a1eDlP6.png

"Sorey, as the Shepherd, can sense malevolence. So can I. However..." The boy crossed his arms, frowning. "There's someone here we recently met who we didn't sense anything at all from. Thing is, during the blast, we believe that she somehow generated malevolence. We're not entirely sure, but... have you guys met Ilona?"

@The Tactician @Nater Taters @Jeremi @Meeting Room

"Make that four eyes." Zatanna replied as Shepard walked away. "So what are we gonna do next? Find this Hisoka guy?"

"Make that six eyes," Mason said as he followed behind Shepard. He wouldn't understand the conversation going on in Command Center, he really didn't enjoy the thought of staying in a room with Byakuya, and he had gained knowledge of where Ilona was. Even though they just met, she was finally a friend Mason had within the Coalition, and he truly wanted to protect her.

Mason followed Shepard all the way to the Holding Cells.
"Madame Shepard? I know you probably don't want to let anyone near her, but please let's have a chance to talk with Ilona."

Mason entered the Holding Cells alongside Shepard and searched for Ilona, calling out her name once he found her.

@Command Center no longer
@Raven @Jeremi @Minerva @Verite

@Holding Cells
@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster

MLByoC0.png

"R-Right, Sorry," Ilona mumbled when Kyoko suggested the princess not do any of the things she suggested. I probably wouldn't have been able to do any bad things anyhow...

"But a set-up, accident, or whatever you consider it, I still did it... this was still because of me..." The girl sighed, not looking pleased with their responses. She was especially unhappy with the individual who had called her but a poor girl for having discovered Jill Valentine's body. "...I killed your comrades. I find it strange that it would not bother you..." Ilona turned away, dropping her head slightly. "...because it bothers me. It bothers me very much. How everyone I speak to can say this is not my fault I cannot understand."

Their lack of interest in punishing me for my crimes only makes me feel worse.

When Robin wanted to speak with Kyoko alone, Ilona would step back away from them glaring at them both. "I'll leave you to your private meeting. If you need me, I'll be where I belong."

Ilona turned away, teleporting off before they could say anything else to her. And where did she go? Well, back to the Holding Cells again, of course. There was no where else she really wanted to go, especially not the Med Bay. She knew going there and seeing the injured would only make her feel worse. So, the princess wandered into a different vacant cell and slammed the door behind her. Her slam would slightly echo in the area, but Ilona didn't care if it did. She sat down and leaned her back against the wall of the cell, closing her eyes for a moment.

People feared Mother for her powers and called her a monster, yet she never killed anyone and did not deserve such treatment. I've killed, and yet I am neither feared nor dubbed the monster I deserve to be. Which fate is crueler, I wonder?

@Atomyk @Verite @Minerva @Ringmaster @Holding Cells (again. lol.)

@Atomyk @Hospes @Sen @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Holding Cells (Sorta)
Ruby Rose

Ruby blinked a bit confused at what Zen said... But well, figuring she'd try to raise morale, she tried to act enthusiastic about the whole trip to the holding cells.

VSgZPnZ.gif

"Yeah! Holding cells!... ..." She said, thaaaat sorta petered out quickly though as she realized how bad it came out.

"Um... I mean, we better get going!" She said with a nervous laugh.

With that, she headed off to the holding cells, at a slow enough pace for the others that wanted to follow to do so.

Zwei

"Ruff!"

At least Zwei seemed pretty content with this idea too... Though he would wait for Weiss and Zen before he went on ahead to follow Ruby.​

Lucifer placed a finger on his comm.

"Saber?"

Saber Alter paused from her journey up out of the cells.

"Stick around, guard the place and make sure no enemies break through."

"Understood."

And so with drawn sword, Saber Alter stepped back out of sight and in a position to see anyone come through the nominal entrance.

Lucifer sighed and spoke.

"I have a guard watching the cells. Hopefully, that should help. The explosion ripped through there as well and I'm unsure if the cameras still work."

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Command/Cells​

Toboe gave Jude his thanks at the healing, even if it only healed the minor wounds and left lingering pain. After being left to his own devices for a moment he stood. He glanced around for a moment or two.

He didn't want to take up anymore room, so he would move off to the side in case he was needed for an extra pair of hands.

@Atomyk

Cheza meanwhile would leave the area. She headed towards the Holding Cells with Ruby and company wordlessly.

With Makoto cheered up she smiled and pulled back her hands while thinking over all that has happened recently. The explosion, mass hysteria, everyone splitting up to investigate once more..she needed more information..someone to share that information with her as well. But would people trust her?? All she was to them was a redheaded newbie to the coalition, and since she joined so little timed before this gathering took place..not many would trust her. But still she decided to head to the Holding Cells with Ruby and the others.
@holding cells

"Make that six eyes," Mason said as he followed behind Shepard. He wouldn't understand the conversation going on in Command Center, he really didn't enjoy the thought of staying in a room with Byakuya, and he had gained knowledge of where Ilona was. Even though they just met, she was finally a friend Mason had within the Coalition, and he truly wanted to protect her.

"Madame Shepard? I know you probably don't want to let anyone near her, but please let's have a chance to talk with Ilona."

Mason entered the Holding Cells alongside Shepard and searched for Ilona, calling out her name once he found her.

@Holding Cells

glXTgGe.webp

"What brings you all here?" Madoka comments on the wave of people flooding in. "I assume that business in this sector of the base - the Holding Cells - is unfinished? What else is there to do here?"

WBJfeMo.webp

"A crowd here is an omen of unfinished business. Guess checking on boss will have to wait. You think this Hisoka guy has party poppers and joker gas and all that? Because that is legit dangerous."

"He's not that kind of clown," Madoka continues.

"So uh... what are your names, everyone? I don't believe we have met," Kido gestures.

@Atomyk @Hospes @Sen @Josh M @Mason Moretti @Ringmaster @york @darnerdemons @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Holding Cells

@Holding Cells (Sorta)
Ruby Rose

Ruby blinked a bit confused at what Zen said... But well, figuring she'd try to raise morale, she tried to act enthusiastic about the whole trip to the holding cells.

VSgZPnZ.gif

"Yeah! Holding cells!... ..." She said, thaaaat sorta petered out quickly though as she realized how bad it came out.

With that, she headed off to the holding cells, at a slow enough pace for the others that wanted to follow to do so.

Zwei

"Ruff!"

At least Zwei seemed pretty content with this idea too... Though he would wait for Weiss and Zen before he went on ahead to follow Ruby.​
2QoVNq3.png

Haha, seriously, this girl. Her cheerfulness was back, and it was somewhat contagious. He couldn't help but smile back at Ruby, even though she looked so awkward with her... ah, enthusiasm. It was sort of cute, even cuter considering how he was more than a head taller than her. The actor reached out to ruffle her hair, chuckling as he did so. "It's so good to see you already feeling a bit better."
He quietly trailed after the girls, keeping an eye on Zwei.

@Atomyk @Hospes @york @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Wren

@holding cells

4214124355_zps23771eaa.png

Quite obviously lacking the enthusiasm that both Ruby and Zen seemed to share, the third member of their little party just observed, less than amused with Ruby's little cheer. "...Right," she spoke, her tone showing this fact quite clearly. "If you're done with the ridiculous and childish celebration over such a trivial activity, I suggest we get moving." Yeah. She was definitely snappier than necessary, but Ruby was undoubtedly used to the fact that this was merely her nature. Just as Zen would come to learn, as well. Satisfied that they were done here, Weiss strode after Ruby with confidence and grace, briefly smiling down at little Zwei. But of course, it didn't last long, her focus instead shifting to the trek they were on.

And then to the fact that they were 'mysteriously' gaining new tag-alongs.

Even if she had tried to ignore them, her attempts would've been unsuccessful, her temper admittedly rising. Eyes narrowed as she looked between the two that had joined their group, and she casually spoke to Ruby as though they weren't even there. "I don't suppose these... plebeians, happen to be acquaintances of yours?" came her inquiry. Regardless, despite her obvious displeasure with having these others join them, she continued following her leader 'til they finally reached the Holding Cells.

@york @Takumi @Sen @darnerdemons @Holding Cells​

E4ap8nN.png

"No, we were not aware of a traitor at this time," Byakuya said matter-of-factly. Moments later, when Robin pulled both himself and Kyoko aside, Byakuya only sounded more bored as he stated: "Though, we were already aware of this information. Just so everyone is clear, the details of the security footage at this time can't be stated."

He reached up to adjust his glasses, giving Robin a sidelong look before he continued. "I would hope that your full cooperation has no need to be stated. Those are the terms of our alliance, after all. Your invasive looks into our conduct should at least provide us the resources we require... Robin, you may believe in your own self-importance, but I question the grasp you have of your organization. To be such a carefree person... to miss the control that your second-in-command possesses. I hope you come to your senses soon enough."

smrMo8d.png

"I believe there's security cameras all across the base, as I understand it," Shepard said in response to Zatanna. She began to leave the room. "I'll head down to the Holding Cells to keep an eye on her."

@Mason Moretti @Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Ringmaster @Minerva @Verite @Command Center

"Okay! 'll do my best!"

There was a moment of silence where eventually, Alter Ego giggled.

"... It's going to take some time. Why don't you guys head back to the Command Center?"

7Ox81LF.png

"Thank you, Mason," he said to the boy as he left. "Before the rest of you go... Let me say, Umbrella is a group that has been relatively inactive for some time now, at least when it comes to multiversal affairs. That they may have been planning something is not outside the realm of possibility... but to attribute blame to them for any of this right now seems to be jumping the gun a little. Don't worry about it."

Rt5IgW4.png

"Could you hold her down?" Jude said in a joking manner. "Or, I guess... Wynne, you know spirit artes, correct? Or... magic, I mean. Could you perhaps assist me in healing these patients?"

@BarrenThin @Josh M @Takumi @Archwar @Med Bay

"I see. Well..."

Sorey paused, looking pensive as he thought this information over. It was Mikleo who eventually broke the silence, leaving Sorey to move on and continue moving the debris.

a1eDlP6.png

"Sorey, as the Shepherd, can sense malevolence. So can I. However..." The boy crossed his arms, frowning. "There's someone here we recently met who we didn't sense anything at all from. Thing is, during the blast, we believe that she somehow generated malevolence. We're not entirely sure, but... have you guys met Ilona?"

Despite Saber Alters origins, Zatanna trusted her well enough to keep Illona safe from herself as well as from others. "Well we have two eyes on her at least so that should be enough."​

"Make that four eyes." Zatanna replied as Shepard walked away. "So what are we gonna do next? Find this Hisoka guy?"

@Mason Moretti @Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Ringmaster @Minerva @Verite @Command Center

"I see...thank you for the information it was really helpful." Lois replied as she headed back towards the Command Center. Her repoter senses were tingling. There was a big story here ready to be uncovered.

Bekka50_zpsgsmkyimi.png

"Can't say that I have." In truth Bekka had mostly just associated herself with Red Tornado during her stay here and could barely point out anyone else. "If she is the culprit, why hasn't anyone done anything about?"

Artyom thought about the question for a moment, a little confused on who IIona was.

"Never heard of her either." Artyom said

MLByoC0.png

"R-Right, Sorry," Ilona mumbled when Kyoko suggested the princess not do any of the things she suggested. I probably wouldn't have been able to do any bad things anyhow...

"But a set-up, accident, or whatever you consider it, I still did it... this was still because of me..." The girl sighed, not looking pleased with their responses. She was especially unhappy with the individual who had called her but a poor girl for having discovered Jill Valentine's body. "...I killed your comrades. I find it strange that it would not bother you..." Ilona turned away, dropping her head slightly. "...because it bothers me. It bothers me very much. How everyone I speak to can say this is not my fault I cannot understand."

Their lack of interest in punishing me for my crimes only makes me feel worse.

When Robin wanted to speak with Kyoko alone, Ilona would step back away from them glaring at them both. "I'll leave you to your private meeting. If you need me, I'll be where I belong."

Ilona turned away, teleporting off before they could say anything else to her. And where did she go? Well, back to the Holding Cells again, of course. There was no where else she really wanted to go, especially not the Med Bay. She knew going there and seeing the injured would only make her feel worse. So, the princess wandered into a different vacant cell and slammed the door behind her. Her slam would slightly echo in the area, but Ilona didn't care if it did. She sat down and leaned her back against the wall of the cell, closing her eyes for a moment.

People feared Mother for her powers and called her a monster, yet she never killed anyone and did not deserve such treatment. I've killed, and yet I am neither feared nor dubbed the monster I deserve to be. Which fate is crueler, I wonder?

@Atomyk @Verite @Minerva @Ringmaster @Holding Cells (again. lol.)
glXTgGe.webp

"What brings you all here?" Madoka comments on the wave of people flooding in. "I assume that business in this sector of the base - the Holding Cells - is unfinished? What else is there to do here?"

WBJfeMo.webp

"A crowd here is an omen of unfinished business. Guess checking on boss will have to wait. You think this Hisoka guy has party poppers and joker gas and all that? Because that is legit dangerous."

"So uh... what are your names, everyone? I don't believe we have met," Kido gestures.

@Atomyk @Hospes @Sen @Josh M @Mason Moretti @Ringmaster @york @darnerdemons @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Holding Cells
25.png

"Hmm? Ilona?" Zidane said upon hearing Ilona teleporting back. Zidane walked over, with Bibi following along.

tumblr_inline_mry82c6Ncc1rk0sf0.jpg

"Are you ok..?" Bibi asked Ilona.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

E4ap8nN.png

smrMo8d.png

"As to that....We may have a lead. We know whoever killed Jill, did so in the Library. It was the catalyst for the explosion after all. Which means he or she had a method to protect themselves from the fire and afterwards, run away. Its possible we might be able to discover more on that front."

He then added quietly so only Zatanna could hear.

"That and I've something else I've been thinking on I'd to share...Alone."

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Command Center​
fallout467.jpg

Piper listened and nodded. "Alright well leads are always a good start when looking for the truth." She commented writing down some things once more. "I suppose we should hunt for clues question is where should we start?" She asked the group she didn't wish to be the one to suggest something first knowing where it has gotten her in the past.

'Maybe I should speak to old Danse' She thought to herself wondering what he might know or if there was anything new he was hiding.

@Comand Center

6AYlF4Y.jpg

Astaroth's wings turned upwards as he noticed a new arrival to the Holding Cells. But something about this woman seemed off. The glazed over look in her eyes, the way her stare seemed to be entirely focused on him. Not such an uncommon reaction from a human gazing at a demon. But it wasn't exactly one that he appreciated. His tail coiled upwards and swung down, causing the stinger to smash into the floor before he rose it up again.

"You got something you wanna say to me? If not then direct your stare somewhere else before I make you." The demon growled after baring his fangs at the Crimson Avenger. Erron's taunts aside, Astaroth had fought some of his own kind, gone through Hell's perilous trials and much more. He certainly wasn't afraid of some human who was clearly in dire need of manners.

Nemo had noticed the stare as well and frowned. He wasn't a fan when people stared at Astaroth. Mainly because the usual reaction was that he was a grisly monster of some kind. When he was the boy's best friend! But something about the way this woman stared at the demon put the boy on edge. Hopefully, they could solve this nice and peacefully.

"It's not very polite to stare, Miss.."

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Holding Cells
tumblr_od551k1U9T1v3qowuo9_100.png

See? This demon has got the nerve of provoking you, Sunshine. Are you going to let that slide, huh? Go ahead... take out your sword... and do what you do best.

At first, Elesis merely stood there, staring at Astaroth as her thoughts raced throughout her head along with this phantom's voice. However, the moment that the demon's stinger had pierced through the floor near her, the fallen knight was suddenly put onto edge, and that the voice in her head grew stronger with this provoked action.

tumblr_od5klbceik1v3qowuo3_100.png

"..."

Her stare didn't waver away and her silence remained, but now she slowly drew out her sword from its sheath. The phantom's words began to resonate with her thoughts, slowly pushing her towards a descent of her killer instincts.

Good... You know what to do next, right?

"... ki... ll."

Huh? I didn't hear you, mind saying that a little bit louder for me to hear, Sunshine?

"... kill."

Ah, yes... yes... And who will be killed, hm?

"Kill.... the... d... demon..."

Excellent! That's my Crimson Avenger! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

To some, it sounded like Elesis was talking to herself, that she wasn't mentally sane... As a light sparked in the knight's eyes, her sword was suddenly surrounded by a mass of dark energy that is fueled by Elesis's phantom.

skill1.png

Carrying that same blank stare on her face, Elesis swung this new blade of darkness relentlessly at Astaroth, wanting to kill him as if she were a bloodthirsty monster let loose.

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Chewy Rabbits @Holding Cells​

skill1.png

Carrying that same blank stare on her face, Elesis swung this new blade of darkness relentlessly at Astaroth, wanting to kill him as if she were a bloodthirsty monster let loose.
Fg6OFQt.jpg

"Nemo, get back.." Astaroth ordered as he could tell something was definitely off with this girl. The quiet demeanor, the way she moved and silently stared at him all checked off boxes with Astaroth. Most humans he met and had problems with were loud and obnoxious tough guys who thought they could take on the world and give it a proper ass-kicking. Others were more relaxed and took more of a melancholy approach to fighting him.

This woman was relaxed but for all the wrong reasons. As she drew her sword and came charging in, Astaroth's claw went forward to meet it. The sword clashed against the claw and Astaroth bared his fangs at the woman. "I don't know what the hell your problem is, Lady. But I've been to Hell twice. Not keen on going back a third time." Seeking to push the blade back to try and knock Elesis off balance, Astaroth lunged forward to smash her in the stomach and send her flying back.

Nemo was horrified at how things has so quickly turned south! All Astaroth had done was stand there and suddenly this woman wanted to kill him! Drawing his toy sword, Nemo let a layer of energy envelop the blade as he stepped forward. "Stop this! We're all supposed to be together aren't we?!"

Well, that wasn't really true. But it sounded a hell of a lot more preferable than trying to chop eachother up!!

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

Wanda sighed as she laid on the bed, her eyes glanced at Genji, doom guy, and Jude as she rested.

"I know, Jude, I know. "

"Then why don't you do it?"

Om cue, Wynne voice ranging in the air. Hints of disappointment and sadness were clear in her tone.

"Maker's breath! Wanda, why do you fight our warnings? Mage of your power should know what pushing herself could do. Jude, is there anything I can do?"

@Atomyk @Verite @BarrenThin @Archwar

Genji crossed his arms and looked away from Wanda when she looked at him. "They're right, Wanda. You need to stay within your limits. For your own safety." This was the first time Genji had seemed angry with Wanda, though he equally seemed incredibly worried. It gave Reinhardt pause. The boy had grown up quite a lot since Reinhardt had really known him.

@Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Archwar

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
Goddammit, he was too old for blushes even if this was the best place to talk quietly. At any rate, he quickly threw a glance around and then turned back to Zatanna as he reported.

"During the first recess, I was among a couple who had headed to the cells when Hisoka made his play. He proceeded to taunt us with the knowledge of Illona and was subsequently shushed by Ocelot before he could name anything. He also mentioned certain 'areas of malevolence' lurking in the heart of the Coalition. I had wondered what he meant at the time. But then it occurred to me... Back in the meeting."

"We presumed that a place such as the base would prevent any despair from taking root. That all of its members to some degree or another, wouldn't be a viable ground. But we brought our own. Hisoka. Handsome Jack. Both kept in the same cell, both of the same frame of mind. Ilona herself- You saw how she acted and yet, it was her source of malevolence that triggered the attack. Up until then, it laid dormant. So I think all the rules we considered previously in face of the evidence has to take into account what we have seen and know now. And what I know is this."

His brow furrowed as he took off his hat, placing it near the sink as he stared at his reflection in a brooding manner. His eyes scanned his own, the bright red a reminder of how easily darkness could be a part of someone, and yet not dictate their actions. Like him. Like Saber Alter.

Like Ilona.

"We have a traitor. Someone in security for sure- Hisoka when I saw him knew things about the base he couldn't otherwise as known. He was broken out by someone no one would have questioned heading down. And the Coalition had thought it fit to keep secrets from us previously, which only muddles the situation. Saber confronted the spymaster- Asked him what the source of despair she sensed was. He replied to her that whatever the prisoners said to disregard as there was no truth in it....But she never mentioned the prisoners."

He turned on the sink, washing his face briefly to clear his mind, the sharp shock of cold water helping as he toweled his face and glared back at his reflection.

"And we've seen the value of his word. All I'm saying Zatanna is....I don't know if anything I just shared is correct. Its conjuncture. Assumptions, brought on by observation and my own suspicions. But I had to share it to someone I trusted."

He smiled wryly and looked back at the magician.

"And whatever people say about me, I'm loyal to the M.E.U....But also to the idea the Coalition was founded upon. We've done a lot of good together, but it seems strange just how much of it was engineered to fracture us on this day of all days."

@Jeremi

Zatanna would listen to Lucifer's case and nod as he went on. She had never really been much of a detective, that was always something she outsourced to someone else. "An organization this big? I wouldn't be surprised about a few rotten apples." She replied as Lucifer finished. "If you think there's a lead follow it. We need to get to the bottom of this for all our sake."

@Ringmaster

Zatanna would listen to Lucifer's case and nod as he went on. She had never really been much of a detective, that was always something she outsourced to someone else. "An organization this big? I wouldn't be surprised about a few rotten apples." She replied as Lucifer finished. "If you think there's a lead follow it. We need to get to the bottom of this for all our sake."
There was a reason Lucifer liked and respected the magician of the M.E.U.

Besides the fact they fought together alongside, there was a down-to-earth manner about her that Lucifer admired greatly. A point of view that didn't treat her magic as the end-all of things, despite the fact he knew that with a word, she could alter reality as she pleased. He trusted her as he trusted few among the circle of associates that he could call 'friend'. And taking his hat back from the sink, he replaced it back and nodded solemnly.

"At once."

And with a final bow of his head, he turned and left the womens bathroom to do just that. Now.

What to do?

He tapped his foot and considered his position. Much as he would have liked for Zatanna to help him, this wasn't quite like the prior situation. Here, she not only represented herself but the Mantle of one of the Coven. Here, she was a leader and couldn't be seen interfering to the extent Lucifer was planning. He sighed inwardly. He was he reflected a few moments later as he paced across the lounge, completely spoiled when it came to partners. He'd gotten used to them, especially where Clare was concerned. The feeling of reaching out, relying and building up a relationship- He corrected himself hastily mentally. Not as that one student of his liked to say, 'together-together.' It was tempting and he wasn't blind, but to do so would open up all sorts of vulnerabilities and she didn't seem so inclined to make a move, if any either.

Maybe it was just the idea of contact, he mused as he kept walking, absently walking around a party heading for the Holding Cells. Perhaps it was only the feeling you got, even in something as simple as holding hands. Humans weren't made to be alone and he knew he himself would have been much, much worst off if it wasn't for Clare assigned to him at that point. Once she got past his shields, he ended up having a soft spot for a number of others who ended up fighting alongside.

Piper Wright and Elizabeth Comstock back when he lived on Fallout Prime and Avalon Nexus. Sabrina Spellman, though that was more like a bratty cousin thing...That ended badly. Clare his partner, Corrin from their time against the Skaven, he was happily surprised the bodyguard of Robin was one and the same- Who else? Zatanna was the latest in a long line of friends he trusted and worked with and-.

......Oh.

He realized there was a sudden pattern to the people he trusted and looked up to in his life and he sighed aloud.

He needed rest. He needed to think.

He needed to put Zatanna's smile clear from his mind and he walked over to the Medical Area for the next part.

When problems arise, you stuffed them deep down and worked till you dropped to forget them.

He envied Saber sometimes. At least she didn't have to worry about a mid-life crisis.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Medical

----------------------

Ilona seemed to be enjoying her current cell. Peaceful. Quiet....Relatively speaking. Overall?

Saber Alter was content and despite the fight breaking out, she remained at ease as she kept an eye for the entry. Her task was Ilonas protection.

Everything else could fly for all she cared.

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Chewy Rabbits @Holding Cells.

Knowing there was nothing she could do about the situation with Ilona, Sakuya merely resumed smiling, nodding at the notion of maids and vampire princesses being quite popular around here. What were the chances of both of them being quite familiar with spoiled vampire princesses? Though, of course, their respective attitudes towards said vampires varied a little bit.

tumblr_inline_n8d80aLtFM1rlvlxo.png

"It would seem we're more similar than I thought, hm? I didn't think there were even any vampires outside of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. ...Ah, right, with all these worlds, that's hardly a surprise. Miss Remilia is quite scarily strong herself, so taking care around her is advised."

She chuckled a little bit as if she'd told a joke herself.

@Verite

"Oh, yeah, interrogation. You guys can handle that." She made a bit of a shooing motion at that, apparently not too interested in doing the work herself. What did it take to find a culprit around here anyway?

Though at the second mention of the clown searching out strong people, seeing as she hadn't really been paying attention the first time, Remilia sat up straight, her eyes flashing red as she bared her fangs. If he wanted to find someone strong, then that worked out perfectly for her. She was the strongest in Gensokyo!

...Well, not really, but she at least proclaimed as such. She did have more credit to her name than a certain fairy, though.

tumblr_inline_nf81v3m0Zd1t4ubwm.jpg

"Hey, I don't have to move at all then, right? He'll just come straight to me! Should we make it easier to find me, or something?"

@Crimson Spartan

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Bomb @Chewy Rabbits @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Ringmaster @Holding Cells​
"I mean... Guess you could always give a demonstration... Maybe on pretty boy over there in his cell...?" Erron Black had spoken up suggesting this to Remilia... However something else of interest came up...
tumblr_od551k1U9T1v3qowuo9_100.png

See? This demon has got the nerve of provoking you, Sunshine. Are you going to let that slide, huh? Go ahead... take out your sword... and do what you do best.

At first, Elesis merely stood there, staring at Astaroth as her thoughts raced throughout her head along with this phantom's voice. However, the moment that the demon's stinger had pierced through the floor near her, the fallen knight was suddenly put onto edge, and that the voice in her head grew stronger with this provoked action.

tumblr_od5klbceik1v3qowuo3_100.png

"..."

Her stare didn't waver away and her silence remained, but now she slowly drew out her sword from its sheath. The phantom's words began to resonate with her thoughts, slowly pushing her towards a descent of her killer instincts.

Good... You know what to do next, right?

"... ki... ll."

Huh? I didn't hear you, mind saying that a little bit louder for me to hear, Sunshine?

"... kill."

Ah, yes... yes... And who will be killed, hm?

"Kill.... the... d... demon..."

Excellent! That's my Crimson Avenger! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

To some, it sounded like Elesis was talking to herself, that she wasn't mentally sane... As a light sparked in the knight's eyes, her sword was suddenly surrounded by a mass of dark energy that is fueled by Elesis's phantom.

skill1.png

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Chewy Rabbits @Holding Cells​
Fg6OFQt.jpg

"Nemo, get back.." Astaroth ordered as he could tell something was definitely off with this girl. The quiet demeanor, the way she moved and silently stared at him all checked off boxes with Astaroth. Most humans he met and had problems with were loud and obnoxious tough guys who thought they could take on the world and give it a proper ass-kicking. Others were more relaxed and took more of a melancholy approach to fighting him.

This woman was relaxed but for all the wrong reasons. As she drew her sword and came charging in, Astaroth's claw went forward to meet it. The sword clashed against the claw and Astaroth bared his fangs at the woman. "I don't know what the hell your problem is, Lady. But I've been to Hell twice. Not keen on going back a third time." Seeking to push the blade back to try and knock Elesis off balance, Astaroth lunged forward to smash her in the stomach and send her flying back.

Nemo was horrified at how things has so quickly turned south! All Astaroth had done was stand there and suddenly this woman wanted to kill him! Drawing his toy sword, Nemo let a layer of energy envelop the blade as he stepped forward. "Stop this! We're all supposed to be together aren't we?!"

Well, that wasn't really true. But it sounded a hell of a lot more preferable than trying to chop eachother up!!

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies
Black turned his gaze to see Astaroth being charged by some girl. Well he had to admit..this was going to be interesting. The Outworld....er Gensokyo Cowboy merely intended to watch. "Could use some popcorn right about now.." He commented showing no signs of helping unless he was ordered to.

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Ringmaster @Jeremi @HOLDING CELLS

glXTgGe.webp

WBJfeMo.webp

@Holding Cells

"My name is Mason Moretti," he says, looking back and forth between Madoka and Kido, "I would love to know your names, but I'm pretty bad with them. Forgive me if I forget them.

"I'm here to check up on a newly-made friend of mine. Have you seen Ilona in here?"
Mason scans along the cells and spies Ilona huddled up in a cell guarded by Saber Alter.

While looking, he sees a girl with blazing red hair and an equally blazing giant sword. As a precaution, he returns his necklace to his neck, allowing him to make something with his last ounce of spare aura if a fight were to break out.

"Do you know if that girl over there bites?" Mason asks, motioning towards Saber Alter standing guard.

@Holding Cells
Aura Inv: [Empty]

Pocket Inv: Wallet, Book
@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @Gummi Bunnies @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan

"I mean... Guess you could always give a demonstration... Maybe on pretty boy over there in his cell...?" Erron Black had spoken up suggesting this to Remilia... However something else of interest came up...

Black turned his gaze to see Astaroth being charged by some girl. Well he had to admit..this was going to be interesting. The Outworld....er Gensokyo Cowboy merely intended to watch. "Could use some popcorn right about now.." He commented showing no signs of helping unless he was ordered to.

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Ringmaster @Jeremi @HOLDING CELLS

Jack groaned aloud. Why the hell did this place gather so many fucking people. "Ugh! Can you guys just kill yourselves already and leave me the fuck alone?"

@Kaykay @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crow @Ringmaster @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @HOLDING CELLS

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Josh M and Verite
Despite my bloody state, there wasn't any pain, just a real ache in the neck like how a person might get prickled by thorns. Might have been all those years in Hell, ripping and tearing Demons. However, some did stare in horror at me. I was about to look over at the old man to see his reaction when a medic jumped in front of me with a concerned look as if I was on death's door. The medic asked me how I felt and after giving my response, took me away for a medical examination.

Turns out I wasn't badly injured at all! I did nick plenty of blood vessels though and waiting for a several hours had resulted in a lot of blood loss. They quickly cleaned me up, snitched the nicks, and hooked me up to a IV to deliver blood though that last part wasn't long. My constant jittering kept messing up the needle somehow eventually causing the medics to only give me enough blood so I wasn't at risk of falling into shock.

After that, they allowed me to go away and during the time I had to myself, the idea of baking sweets had fully taken form. Granted, I likely won't be able to give everyone one as a result of various factors, but it was just to help some out.

Maybe that old man can also help! A quick search turned him up and I typed.

"Thanks for helping me out! I have a idea on giving some hope to people. It involves sweets! Care to join?"

@Yang Lee

• Love
Reactions: Yang Lee
I gladly allowed the old man to lead me towards the medical bay despite me feeling physically fine. I knew mentally and emotionally I was unstable as a Nuclear Power plant, if it goes into a meltdown, everything is going to be reduced to nothing more than radioactive rubble!

As we waded through the damaged halls, people were going about screaming reports, getting the injuries out, stumbling about, etc.. In short, it was a organized chaos. The situation, guessing from my earlier relapses into reality, had improved. Still, so many were harmed. The number of injured wouldn't be known anytime soon and the dead... it would only increase, same as the final days of the Night Sentinels. At least everyone won't be dead, right?

I found myself shaking my head. How come anywhere I go, Demons seem to follow?

I mentally growled as my mind tried to find a answer. After being checked up, I needed to do something. If it were Demons that caused this, they would have attacked immediately so either they got smart and started using terrorist-styled tactics or it was someone that deliberately planted a bomb.

It was most certainly not a innocent, sweet girl who possesses demonic powers.

Then again I did mention that before and found a clown talking about it...

When we entered the medical bay, another deep, sad sigh escaped my mouth upon seeing the amount of injured. It wasn't surprising to see that the staff were overwhelmed, given how explosive the force was. Some appeared on the verge of death, the medics desperately trying to save them. Some, while physically fine, stared a thousand yards indicative of their mental state. Some were crying, shouting out their frustration.

Yet despite the hopeless scene, there were sparks.

Some of the people who escaped mostly unharmed were trying their best to help the medics, others were giving comforting words. That was when a thought crossed my mind.

I could bake sweets for people, maybe it'll help calm them down. Maybe...

Well, since I'm in the medical bay, might as well take off my helmet so the docs can see that I'm just fine.

1391427.jpg
Turning my helmet around, I could see blood pouring out of my mouth, ears, eyes, and nose from my visor. Huh, haven't seen my own blood for a while. Thankfully it wasn't hurting like the Titan's fist connecting to my face. I even cracked a smile because it didn't hurt!

@Yang Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Takumi @Hospes @C.T. @york @Josh M @Medical Bay @Whoever else I missed​
Despite my bloody state, there wasn't any pain, just a real ache in the neck like how a person might get prickled by thorns. Might have been all those years in Hell, ripping and tearing Demons. However, some did stare in horror at me. I was about to look over at the old man to see his reaction when a medic jumped in front of me with a concerned look as if I was on death's door. The medic asked me how I felt and after giving my response, took me away for a medical examination.

Turns out I wasn't badly injured at all! I did nick plenty of blood vessels though and waiting for a several hours had resulted in a lot of blood loss. They quickly cleaned me up, snitched the nicks, and hooked me up to a IV to deliver blood though that last part wasn't long. My constant jittering kept messing up the needle somehow eventually causing the medics to only give me enough blood so I wasn't at risk of falling into shock.

After that, they allowed me to go away and during the time I had to myself, the idea of baking sweets had fully taken form. Granted, I likely won't be able to give everyone one as a result of various factors, but it was just to help some out.

Maybe that old man can also help! A quick search turned him up and I typed.

"Thanks for helping me out! I have a idea on giving some hope to people. It involves sweets! Care to join?"

@Yang Lee
He gave a light chuckle. "I would be greatly honored to accompany you. Maybe we can calm everyone's nerves with some delicious cakes...and tea!"

@Archwar

• Love
Reactions: Archwar
He gave a light chuckle. "I would be greatly honored to accompany you. Maybe we can calm everyone's nerves with some delicious cakes...and tea!"

@Archwar
"That's good to hear!" I typed, "Though I seriously doubt it'll calm everyone's nerves. Just one problem, any idea where the kitchen is?"

@Yang Lee

Mason beamed a smile at the AI. "That was quite fun, Alter Ego. We should do something like that again. If you ever have any more puzzles, let me know. Try and contact me once the other AI is up and running as well, if you'd please. It's always nice to have new friends, even virtual ones."

He turns to Alvin. "I hope you enjoyed my help... Alvin, was it? I'm not the best with names. I understand that from here, things get a bit beyond my security clearance. That's okay. Just let me know if you need anymore 'debugging.' I need to go rest for now..."

With creating a barrier during the explosion and using his Focus ability just then, Mason had used up a lot more aura than he expected to that day. Pushed to his limits, he would still have juice left, but he would rather save his energy and take a nap. He turned and left the Server Room.

@Server Room no longer​
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

Mason leaves the room and tries to head back to his room, or at least the cafeteria for a bite to eat. He wasn't quite sure how things connected to the Server Room, so he simply traced his steps back to the Command Center, from which he could definitely navigate from.

Once he reached the Command Center, he gasped at the sight of his missing new friend. "Ilona! You're safe! I was worried about you," he cried, walking up to her, but...​

He was a moment too late, as she had just warped away as he entered. "Dang it! Where did she disappear to?!"

@Command Center
@Atomyk @Verite @Minerva @Ringmaster

@Holding Cells (Sorta)
Ruby Rose

VSgZPnZ.gif

Zwei

"Ruff!"

smrMo8d.png

@holding cells

@Holding Cells
glXTgGe.webp

WBJfeMo.webp

@Holding Cells
4214124355_zps23771eaa.png

Quite obviously lacking the enthusiasm that both Ruby and Zen seemed to share, the third member of their little party just observed, less than amused with Ruby's little cheer. "...Right," she spoke, her tone showing this fact quite clearly. "If you're done with the ridiculous and childish celebration over such a trivial activity, I suggest we get moving." Yeah. She was definitely snappier than necessary, but Ruby was undoubtedly used to the fact that this was merely her nature. Just as Zen would come to learn, as well. Satisfied that they were done here, Weiss strode after Ruby with confidence and grace, briefly smiling down at little Zwei. But of course, it didn't last long, her focus instead shifting to the trek they were on.

And then to the fact that they were 'mysteriously' gaining new tag-alongs.

Even if she had tried to ignore them, her attempts would've been unsuccessful, her temper admittedly rising. Eyes narrowed as she looked between the two that had joined their group, and she casually spoke to Ruby as though they weren't even there. "I don't suppose these... plebeians, happen to be acquaintances of yours?" came her inquiry. Regardless, despite her obvious displeasure with having these others join them, she continued following her leader 'til they finally reached the Holding Cells.

@york @Takumi @Sen @darnerdemons @Holding Cells​

25.png

"Hmm? Ilona?" Zidane said upon hearing Ilona teleporting back. Zidane walked over, with Bibi following along.

tumblr_inline_mry82c6Ncc1rk0sf0.jpg

"Are you ok..?" Bibi asked Ilona.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ilona seemed to be enjoying her current cell. Peaceful. Quiet....Relatively speaking. Overall?

Saber Alter was content and despite the fight breaking out, she remained at ease as she kept an eye for the entry. Her task was Ilonas protection.

Everything else could fly for all she cared.

@Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Chewy Rabbits @Holding Cells.

"My name is Mason Moretti," he says, looking back and forth between Madoka and Kido, "I would love to know your names, but I'm pretty bad with them. Forgive me if I forget them.

"I'm here to check up on a newly-made friend of mine. Have you seen Ilona in here?"
Mason scans along the cells and spies Ilona huddled up in a cell guarded by Saber Alter.

While looking, he sees a girl with blazing red hair and an equally blazing giant sword. As a precaution, he returns his necklace to his neck, allowing him to make something with his last ounce of spare aura if a fight were to break out.

"Do you know if that girl over there bites?" Mason asks, motioning towards Saber Alter standing guard.

@Holding Cells
Aura Inv: [Empty]

Pocket Inv: Wallet, Book
@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @Gummi Bunnies @Chewy Rabbits @Crimson Spartan

A mass of various voices seemed to fill the Holding Cells shortly after Ilona arrived again. She tensed, feeling rather uncomfortable when she heard them. She recognized most of them, but she couldn't say for sure if they were all individuals she had spoken with before. The princess stayed in the very corner, wrapping her arms around herself when Bibi would address her. She wouldn't answer his question, but still replied.

L8OWwFq.png

"Bibi, Zidane, you should get everyone to leave the Holding Cells. This place is dangerous."

I'm dangerous.

Why did so many people have to come down here right when I came back? How can I protect everyone and keep them away from me if they all come flocking to where I am? It's pointless for me to be down here if I'm not separated from them!

@Bomb @Hospes @york @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Atomyk @Verite @Minerva @Ringmaster @Holding Cells​

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Status
Not open for further replies.