Status
Not open for further replies.
VmwJuMW.png

Kana had closed her eyes, swaying silently at the music coming from Wadanohara's instrument. It reminded her a lot of Azura and her singing. It was gentle and soothing, washing away all of her tears and worries. She had been scared about leaving her friends and that was always the worse bit of a journey. To be tugged away from the people you had bonded with was a painful part of every journey. Her song reminded her of the sea, which she had rarely seen whenever she went around Hoshido and Nohr with her other, with crashing waves and bright white beaches. The smell of salt and fish, with boats out at sea.

When the witch finally finished her song, Kana clapped enthusiastically. "Wowee!" she said with a grin from ear to ear. "That was so beaaaau-tiful!" The dragon girl jumped up for joy, finding herself unable to stand still. The tears that had been brimming had been dried, leaving behind a smiling girl. "You're so good at a lot of things, Wadanohara!"

hIGTlyZ.png

Her excitement was replaced with curiosity at the small object Mirei had pulled out. It looked strange, like a small mirror girls would carry around in their pockets to look at themselves. She gasped when the mirror flickered with lights before reflecting back their small group. She peered at it, sniffed at it, it smelt like metal but it wasn't bad like those monsters. When she grinned, the mirror grinned. When she stuck her tongue out, it did too. "What is that?" she asked, tilting her head, interested in this modern technology. Everyone else was smiling, so she followed suit and smiled as well.

8h4CnYZ.png
"Cheese!"

GfGgkLN.png

"Oh, I forgot!" Kana exclaimed, fishing something out of her pocket. Two shining silver scale, glimmering against the light of the room. "I want my friends to have these!" she said with a beaming smile, excited at the prospect of handing them something that was a part of herself. "Dragon scales are lucky, and they're sharp and pretty too!" Kana pressed the two small scales into their hands, one for Wadanohara and one for Mirei. "...Rrrgh rawrggh rrh! That's dragon for 'I love you!'" she opened her arms and threw herself at the girls for a big hug.

@Crow @Hana @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Kaykay @Verite @Jeremi @Yun Lee @C.T. @Chewy Rabbits @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9

COLLAB EPILOGUE BETWEEN @CrunchyCHEEZIT AND @BarrenThin

--|| SOLDIER: 76 and MCCREE || --
EPILOGUE
"We're All Heroes Now"

After one last look at the scenery, it seemed like their time in this multiverse nonsense had come to a close, noticing that others were beginning to withdraw through the portals. Giving a sigh of relief, Jack lifted up his pulse rifle and began walking towards the portal that led back to his universe, as well as his comrades.

"McCree, lets move."

He paused and eyed Symmetra, grumbling.

"..and you can follow behind whenever your done, Vishkar agent."

The cowboy gave one last, lingering look at the group present. He gave Symmetra a wary glance, before nodding. "On it, boss. Let's go." He followed shortly after him.

The two men would give the room one last look over, before they finally looked at each other, and then the portal. A deep breath would most likely escape both of the heroes as they took the step forward into the gateway. A bright flash filled their eyes, and everything around them simply became white.

As for the others...Soldier: 76 and McCree simply vanished.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The white flash seemed to linger in their eyes for a few minutes, the nauseous feeling of suddenly being somewhere else too control. But, after everything seemed to form together, the two would find themselves standing on solid ground, the familiar grey color coming into vision.

The blistering underground heat, but the cold atmosphere; the underground Talon base of Shaitans Throne, in the exact same place where they had vanished. 76 would shake his head and suddenly look around, holding his pulse rifle at the ready as he expected Reyes to pop out of nowhere, guns blazing....

....however, no one came. The hulking cyberdemon from before had vanished, Reyes was nowhere to be found, and the sinister voice from the beginning had ceased to speak.

In fact, the entire facility seemed empty.

With a wary frown, the now hatless McCree studied their surroundings. No sign of Reaper. No sign of the demon. He wasn't sure whether to be relieved or put on edge by this.

"Careful, Jack. Ain't got a damn clue what to expect from these bastards... Hey, what's that?"

The cowboy's eyes narrowed at something in the floor across the room. A few things, actually. Scorch marks. He was no scientist, but they seemed to be from an electric charge. There was a banana peel on the ground. Furthermore, he smelled something. "Hey, boss... These remind you of anyone? And that smells like that perfume Lena always wore! Think they were here?" He scooped up the banana peel and examined it, his mind casting to Winston, that lovable gorilla.

"The hell are you..."

76 would pause, looking down at the ground, almost stepping on the banana peel. Taking a step back, he stared down at the bright-yellow peel. His mind raced for a few, brief moments, as he noted the scorch marks littering the floors and walls.

"...The goddamn monke--"

76 paused and eyed McCree.

overwatch_icon___soldier_76__1__by_shadowfang3000-d9ozpkv.png

"How the hell do you know what Lena's perfume smells like?"

The cowboy always had a near flawless poker face. So when his cheeks, if only for an instant, turned bright red, it was pretty clear something was up. His expression became blank shortly thereafter. McCree fiddled with a hat that wasn't there and stood up. "You learn a lot about a person on the front lines, and I have a good memory." That was that, as bullshit as the line was.

"Think they beat Reaper and the demon back?"

Soldier: 76 would eye the cowboy for a couple seconds, squinting at him before shaking his head and looking around. Truth is, the notion that Tracer and Winston managed to decimate the entire base seemed...well, hard to believe. The two acted like children around each other, so it came as a surprise that they managed to take out the operation.

"There was that incident in the museum...ah, hell, I don't know. Lets get the hell outta here."

With that, the old man dragged his cowboy comrade to the elevator with a grumble. The rickety old device protested for a minute, before elevating the two men up to a higher level. The heat spilling through the bright light reminded them of where they were; the Tomb of Kings, widely regarded as a shithole by many.

However, when the two of them rose to the surface and got a good look at the place...their dreams of Overwatch coming to save the day came true; crowds of men, women and children walked along the marketplace, hustling and bustling through the sandy city, but with a tinge of happiness. The bleached rooftops were clear of any armed guards, and the black helicopters that once circled the skies above the city like hungry vultures vanished. People were happy to walk the streets...and as far as the two men were concerned, this place was liberated.

tumblr_o8w71tRhRw1skp6koo9_r1_400.gif

"So they did do it..." 76 muttered, his voice a mixture of awe, happiness, and a tinge of regret. "...shouldn't of doubted those two, hmph.." he grumbled under his breath, as he gazed towards the walls; the Overwatch symbol spray-painted everywhere, words of kindness and respect surrounding them. What was once a symbol of defiance against the world seemed to become a staple in the city...

"Overwatch lives."

When McCree stepped out, it was worlds apart from what he anticipated. He felt the weight of exhaustion mixed in with a rush of pride as he looked at the logos and those two words: 'Overwatch lives.'

He stepped forward without a word, his hand resting on one of the logos. The cowboy had been a firm believer for a while now that heroes were real, despite everything that had happened with Overwatch's first run of it. His gaze shifted to the people finally moving through the streets unmolested, and his stunned stare turned into a stupid grin. He ran out into the street, looking at every logo, every smiling face, every laughing child... And he felt hope swell in his chest. From where he stood in the street, he turned to the old man, grinning like and idiot.

"Overwatch lives."

Soldier: 76 himself eyed the logos with a faceless expression, as if he couldn't understand what this meant. Rather, he completely understood, but a part of him didn't want to. The symbolic insignia of Overwatch was like an eye, glaring at its former leader, expecting something from him.

But, he had nothing to offer.

The old man would shake his head and walk forward, stopping McCree in his spree of wanton joy "Keep your shirt on, cowboy." he grumbled to him, still without his mask. The effect wasn't as intimidating with the visor off.

The two men would wade through a crowd of civilians, and some of them even had fans. A couple folks took pause and eyed the two heroes with confusion, as if they just witnessed two ghosts cross their path. Some children hopped up and down with excitement and squealed as McCree and Soldier: 76 shoved past, the two men who were hear not long ago. As much as the cowboy wanted to embrace this heroic fame with an open heart, the soldier kept him tethered like a fussy child. He kept his head down and shadowed his face, preventing anyone from seeing it.

They eventually made their way to the dusty alleyway where a crusty old jeep lay; the one that 76 may or may not have stolen...still parked here, after all that time? As the soldier walked past, McCree would notice some crude chalk drawings surrounding him on the walls of the alleyway. Crude stick figures, seemingly drawn by children, that seemed to speak words to the cowboy.

One figure was wearing something on its chest, with spiky hair and two guns. It seemed to have a smile on its face.

Another of a hunched-over figure, like a gorilla, with big goofy glasses and a jetpack.

One of a figure with a cowboy hat, holding a large gun and drawn with a cheeky smile on its face.

And, lastly, a tall figure with a large rifle, and a big visor on its head. This figure was, admittedly, drawn with an angry frown despite seemingly wearing a mask.

Soldier: 76 was still checking his jeep, making sure that everything was still working, he turned to McCree...who, by now, may have been gawking at the figures.

"You done yet?"

The cowboy's hand traced the drawings as it had the Overwatch logo. He tilted his head back in a laugh full of joyful warmth, Jack's gruff words not putting a dent in his newfound, ironclad good mood. For the cowboy, a lot of things mattered in this life. For him, first and foremost, it was those in his charge. Those who he felt responsible to help, even if they didn't know he was watching out for them. A big part of being able to do that was the hope and trust of the people. Something Overwatch had once lost. Something it would have to earn back. He looked at the drawings for a moment more before speaking.

"Winston is really serious about bringing Overwatch back, huh? Heh... Damn monkey never did know when to quit. Even got ahold of Lena."

He turned to Jack, his hat hair messy and unkempt, though his rejuvenated cheekiness was untouched as he smirked at the older man.

"I think I'm gonna find 'em. Give 'em a hand. Missed the monkey. Thing is, ain't one of the three of us exactly leaders of men. We could use your ugly mug around. I'm sure they'd be goddamn through the roof to know you're still alive." He pointed back into the streets. For all they knew, the duo was still in town.

76 didn't move as he listened to his comrade speak, seemingly ignoring the cowboy as he checked his 'escape' vehicle. Giving a sigh of relief, he opened the door of the jeep and tossed his rifle inside, watching it clatter on the seat. Dusting his hands off and stretching, he paused his motion as McCree mentioned finding Tracer and Winston, and bringing 76 along yet.

The old man would visibly droop, letting out a heavy sigh and turning around to look at his old, old friend.

"No."

McCree's smile turned into a confused frown. He stepped over and looked Jack in the eye.

B6G03vW5.jpg

"And just why the Hell not? Don't give me any of that 'I ain't a hero anymore' horseshit! Just look around! Look at this! Some kid drew this of you. Those people out there wanted to thank you! And then, don't tell me you couldn't see the difference you made for those kids in Rapture."

"This world needs us. It needs you, Jack."

The old man stared Jesse right back, his face growing more remorseful as he spoke. After a moment of thinking, he eyed the ground in silent remorse...before eyeing McCree for one last time.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

"...The world isn't ready, don't you get it? As far as everyone else in the world knows, I'm still dead. This is just one city, Jesse, one instance of the people wanting us back. The world is bigger than one little city...and we're still outlaws. What the hell do you think will happen if I showed my face and tried to reform Overwatch, huh?"

"What will Talon do?"

"What will Reyes do?"

His face grew angry as he mentioned that name. The godforsaken name that brought everyone and everything to its knees. The old soldier took pause...before he walked over and would rest a hand on the cowboys shoulder. He seemed to smile slightly, speaking in the same soft, sincere voice of Jack Morrison that spoke to the Preacher.

"But, this isn't just about me, now is it? Your right about one thing, Jesse; the world needs you...and everyone else. Everything Winston said in the video, he was right."

"...I learned alot of things in Rapture, things that...in all of my years of service, I never even realized. But, the one thing that I'll keep from that hell of a city, is tonever jump the gun."

Jack would point forward.

"So, go."

"Go find Lena."

"Go find Winston."

"Reinhardt, Torbjorn, Dr. Ziegler, Genji, everyone."

"But as far as your concerned? I'm still dead, and that is how it will be."

"...for now."

The old man smirked and chuckled, a hopeful air surrounding the two, visions of the future flashing through his head. Visions of a better future, visions of a future that he will foster.

"I built Overwatch on the foundation of building a better future. That is what we did in Rapture...together. We built a better future in that city, freed it from the clutches of tyranny...and, well, we saved the day. Those were a golden days...and as long as I am still kicking on this Earth, I swear, I'll avenge them."

Jack would take a step back, reaching down and grabbing his visor. The small mask would attach, shadowing his face, as he became Soldier: 76 once more.

tumblr_o6bd2guJv01qzh2aio2_500.gif

"But, for now, I'm just a soldier. And I have a war to finish...and you have some people to find."

A simple turn, and the old man would vanish in the shadows of the alleyway, towards his jeep.

The cowboy listened to Jack, at first, with confusion, just as before. This steadily turned unto understanding, though. The world wasn't ready. Some people still thought of them as nothing but criminals. In his excitement, he hadn't considered the fact that this place might be alone in celebrating them. To win back their trust, the process would have to be gradual. Coming back too big could hurt them more than it helped. He nodded after Soldier finished, then rocked back on his heels.

When Jack went into the alley, he was still silent for a little while longer before finally speaking. He called after him.

d421c27c823c9349cfd16afc94ed6cad.png

"Hey, Jack?"

"For a dead man, you're lookin' good."

Jokes aside, he continued. "Stay safe, boss. I have every intention of seein' your ugly mug a whole lot more down the road."

He waved briefly, then turned his own way, making his way back to the train station. All the while, without Jack to rein him in, he shook hands.

Said hello.

Where he'd have to go on the way to find Winston and Tracer? No telling.

Meantime, he couldn't wipe the huge grin off his face...

8044725268eae40bdba0e6072d763389.png

The shadows didn't respond to McCree as he made his last statement to his old leader. But, even if he couldn't get the answer, Jack smirked underneath his visor, watching as the gunslinger turned and strides off, familiar sands underneath his feet and a beating heart of justice in his core.

From all the mistakes Morrison made in his days, after everything that had happened, both in Rapture, and the Tomb of Kings; the one thing that he will always considering his greatest success is letting McCree go. There wouldn't be anyone to wake him up from his vengeful dream if McCree was rotting in maximum security prison, after all.

The door of the vehicle shut with a metal slam, and the engine creaked to life. The wheel turns, and the old soldier departed the city, his eyes

The sun-bleached, dusty brick towers of the city slowly faded away into pale shadows on the horizon, as the two souls rode away on their next destination, wherever that takes them. Whether it be by the roaring train of justice, or by a rumbling jeep carrying the old days on its back. Even after that speech, though, there was still the lingering feeling.

The feeling of everything being so...small.

Things seemed to have changed forever after this incident; a discovery of worlds beyond their own, universes and strange characters swirling in the vast, cruel multiverse, born in murder and deceit.

Now, the wheels of conflict awaken deep in the insidious pits of this multiverse, brother and brother turning to one another in fear and suspicion. The claws of despair rake the innocent, creeping from under their feet with lies and treachery. For everyone else, the future only grows darker with every passing second.

But, let it be known that in this specific corner of the dark multiverse, a seed of hope was planted, influenced by the horrors of an underwater city. This world, a small, insignificant, puny, minuscule variation of Earth that exists among a countless number of worlds, universes and realities that brew in the multiverse.

Hope would rise form the grave. The ghosts of the past have become reality, and these few, dedicated individuals will join the threads to weave a better world.

This is just the beginning, and even if the mask of death approaches and the claws of hell knock on its door, let these words sing throughout the whole world, to every soul seeking purpose, and every hero looking to make a change;

OVERWATCH LIVES

latest

- The End -

tumblr_o3cocakl4W1v83vjro7_250.jpg

All of Keaton's attempts to hide his sadness melted away as Wada had walked up and ran her fingers through his fur. It almost seemed like he was... crying... Kind of but he was trying so hard not to.

"You uh... You could've asked to do that sooner... I-I wouldn't have minded..." She saved his life so many times... It would seem jerkish to deny her something like that. Though... When the music from her hits it did make the Wolfskin cry albeit silent tears. Still it didn't stop him from his next actions as he took his two beaststones one in each hand and patiently waited for Wadanohara to finish. He had a gift for both her and Mirei... Something to remember him and Kana by...

@Jeremi @Ringmaster @Verite @CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin @Crow @Sen @Hana @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @OrlandoBloomers @Chewy Rabbits @Everyone
The ocarina whistled in the air
With melodies, hums, and sounds so fair.

This music was perfect for Mirei to speak some words.

cjDOPwY.jpg

"Well, what can I say... we've been through quite a lot huh..." Mirei's sobbing proceeds. "It's not every day when I get thrown into another world and go through an undersea city of mayhem, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but... I think I'm lucky to be thrown into this mess. Because this mess... is how I met you all... and... ahhhh.... I'm not too good with words... but all I want to really say is... thank you all..."

After the ocarina stopped playing, Mirei's tears were dried, and she took her smartphone out. She tapped a few buttons, and if one with the knowledge would peep at it, they would notice that the camera application was in portrait mode, or as the cool kids called it, ready to take a selfie. Those who peeped might notice Mirei flipping through photographs of her and her friends during the process.

AtVjpXI.jpg

"I'm not ready to end this on a sad note. Everyone, let's get a little closer together... and a 3... 2... 1..."

Mirei prepared to take a group selfie with just Kana, Wadanohara, Keaton and her. It's nice to keep a momento. Although, they might be surprised at others popping in for the snap.

@Sen @Hana @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Kaykay @Verite @Jeremi @Yun Lee @C.T. @Chewy Rabbits @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9 @ANYONEWANNAPHOTOBOMBORPARTAKE​
VmwJuMW.png

Kana had closed her eyes, swaying silently at the music coming from Wadanohara's instrument. It reminded her a lot of Azura and her singing. It was gentle and soothing, washing away all of her tears and worries. She had been scared about leaving her friends and that was always the worse bit of a journey. To be tugged away from the people you had bonded with was a painful part of every journey. Her song reminded her of the sea, which she had rarely seen whenever she went around Hoshido and Nohr with her other, with crashing waves and bright white beaches. The smell of salt and fish, with boats out at sea.

When the witch finally finished her song, Kana clapped enthusiastically. "Wowee!" she said with a grin from ear to ear. "That was so beaaaau-tiful!" The dragon girl jumped up for joy, finding herself unable to stand still. The tears that had been brimming had been dried, leaving behind a smiling girl. "You're so good at a lot of things, Wadanohara!"

hIGTlyZ.png

Her excitement was replaced with curiosity at the small object Mirei had pulled out. It looked strange, like a small mirror girls would carry around in their pockets to look at themselves. She gasped when the mirror flickered with lights before reflecting back their small group. She peered at it, sniffed at it, it smelt like metal but it wasn't bad like those monsters. When she grinned, the mirror grinned. When she stuck her tongue out, it did too. "What is that?" she asked, tilting her head, interested in this modern technology. Everyone else was smiling, so she followed suit and smiled as well.

8h4CnYZ.png
"Cheese!"

GfGgkLN.png

"Oh, I forgot!" Kana exclaimed, fishing something out of her pocket. Two shining silver scale, glimmering against the light of the room. "I want my friends to have these!" she said with a beaming smile, excited at the prospect of handing them something that was a part of herself. "Dragon scales are lucky, and they're sharp and pretty too!" Kana pressed the two small scales into their hands, one for Wadanohara and one for Mirei. "...Rrrgh rawrggh rrh! That's dragon for 'I love you!'" she opened her arms and threw herself at the girls for a big hug.

@Crow @Hana @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Kaykay @Verite @Jeremi @Yun Lee @C.T. @Chewy Rabbits @Bomb @LuckycoolHawk9
latest

The last few notes of the ocarina ebbed away into a peaceful quiet. Wadanohara lowered her instrument with a sense of reverence, something in her longing more than ever to see a certain shark that had been giving her the cold shoulder for a while now. Ignoring the pang inside she smiled widely at her friends' peaceful and sad expressions, chuckling at Kana's enthusiastic applause. "My friends inspire me with my music, and with you, I performed so well." It was Samekichi, after all, who gave her this beautiful carved instrument to make songs and pieces full of beauty out of.

Something in her felt lighter after she expressed all her sorrow and longing, her joy and her happiness, everything they had experienced. Smiling gently at Mirei's soft sobs, she let herself be swept up in another hug by the dragon child. I'm glad we survived. And it was thanks to the efforts of everyone around them, as well. She'd never forget how even Father Lucifer had kept an eye out for her and her friends.

As the time came for them to flash a smile to Mirei's camera the witch beamed, a moment between friends caught and forever to be remembered even after the events of Rapture had long passed. It showed four, and perhaps some others, smiling and standing together, unexpected friendships that everyone would remember even after they returned back to their worlds. Wadanohara sidled closer to Keaton and surprised him by reaching up to ruffle his fluffy fur on his head.
a77136da260c30c8b079ee653ede7f9b.jpg

After the phone camera had flashed a few times, Wadanohara blinked at Kana in surprise. Then she grinned back, closing her hand gently around the shiny silver scale, a memento she would keep with her always. "Thank you, Kana. Keep my seastone, won't you?" Kana had her own memento of Wadanohara. A glowing, beautiful blue stone that shone with all the colors and hues of the deep blue sea. "As long as I live, that stone will never stop showing you the sea. Perhaps once my magic grows stronger, we can even talk to each other once again. Can you show it for a moment?" Once the dragonette had shown her the stone, she tucked Kana's scale into her own bag before cupping her hand over the stone. A warmth glowed emanated between her and Kana's hands, a feeling of kindness and joy. "You'll also be able to feel my feelings through it," she noted with surprise.

She turned to Mirei and paused for a moment, before smiling wistfully. "Would you like a similar stone, or would you like something like my hair ribbons?" She kept a lot of her signature hair ribbons with her in her pack, just in case. "I remember you telling me my outfit is cute." The witch giggled at the memory. It felt so distant now, as if it had been a month prior.

@Sen @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Chris Lang @Ringmaster @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin

VmwJuMW.png

hIGTlyZ.png

8h4CnYZ.png
"Cheese!"

GfGgkLN.png

latest

The last few notes of the ocarina ebbed away into a peaceful quiet. Wadanohara lowered her instrument with a sense of reverence, something in her longing more than ever to see a certain shark that had been giving her the cold shoulder for a while now. Ignoring the pang inside she smiled widely at her friends' peaceful and sad expressions, chuckling at Kana's enthusiastic applause. "My friends inspire me with my music, and with you, I performed so well." It was Samekichi, after all, who gave her this beautiful carved instrument to make songs and pieces full of beauty out of.

Something in her felt lighter after she expressed all her sorrow and longing, her joy and her happiness, everything they had experienced. Smiling gently at Mirei's soft sobs, she let herself be swept up in another hug by the dragon child. I'm glad we survived. And it was thanks to the efforts of everyone around them, as well. She'd never forget how even Father Lucifer had kept an eye out for her and her friends.

As the time came for them to flash a smile to Mirei's camera the witch beamed, a moment between friends caught and forever to be remembered even after the events of Rapture had long passed. It showed four, and perhaps some others, smiling and standing together, unexpected friendships that everyone would remember even after they returned back to their worlds. Wadanohara sidled closer to Keaton and surprised him by reaching up to ruffle his fluffy fur on his head.

After the phone camera had flashed a few times, Wadanohara blinked at Kana in surprise. Then she grinned back, closing her hand gently around the shiny silver scale, a memento she would keep with her always. "Thank you, Kana. Keep my seastone, won't you?" Kana had her own memento of Wadanohara. A glowing, beautiful blue stone that shone with all the colors and hues of the deep blue sea. "As long as I live, that stone will never stop showing you the sea. Perhaps once my magic grows stronger, we can even talk to each other once again. Can you show it for a moment?" Once the dragonette had shown her the stone, she tucked Kana's scale into her own bag before cupping her hand over the stone. A warmth glowed emanated between her and Kana's hands, a feeling of kindness and joy. "You'll also be able to feel my feelings through it," she noted with surprise.

She turned to Mirei and paused for a moment, before smiling wistfully. "Would you like a similar stone, or would you like something like my hair ribbons?" She kept a lot of her signature hair ribbons with her in her pack, just in case. "I remember you telling me my outfit is cute." The witch giggled at the memory. It felt so distant now, as if it had been a month prior.

@Sen @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Chris Lang @Ringmaster @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin
Well... Being as tall as he was it was expected that Keaton would have to bend a little to be in... Whatever Mirei was doing with that thing she had.

tumblr_o3cocakl4W1v83vjro2_250.jpg

The Wolfskin smiled upon noticing the others do so. Of course slightly startled by Wada when she ruffled his fur. Well truth be told he didn't mind it at all and despite all of his instance on not being 'cute' he did like being petted every now and again.. Keaton then suddenly remembered what he needed to do as he glanced at Mirei and Wadanohara.

"Hey.. Uh... I got something of my own to give you two..." To Wada he held out his Beastrune. When she would take it she would feel the vast amount of power the stone held... But it was... defensive. Yes Keaton's more protective stone of the two the stone itself seeming to embody keaton's protective instincts and the length he was willing to go to protect others...

To Mirei his Beaststone+ was given to her. For her however she would not only feel the power the stone held... But she would see the fury and will to fight on that Keaton possessed. She would feel the strength to carry on even after all is said and done here much as he did even after getting his arm ripped off earlier.

@Sen @Hana @Crow

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Hana
"I'm not really sure. I died and woke up in a box up in Columbia"
"And, well. I'm sure you know how I got from there to here" he says, laughing softly

As she seemed to take him up on his offer, he gave a long pause, eyes scanning her for any sign of sarcasm or jest. He didn't expect that to work, so his response came after a few moments of thought
"Well, I suppose it depends. I could take you on a tour of London, show you the result of all the hard work of my group, or we could have a long, romantic walk on the beach. I'll leave the choice up to you"

@Chris Lang
Mystique paused for a while. "I do not think your sister would approve of either option. I have not seen her in a while, but it's likely she might go back to being her normal overprotective self. Not that I am scared of her. I can handle her."

"No, the fact is that I can't allow myself to become too attached to you, or to anyone else here. It would interfere with my work back home. And ... I still have attachments back there. One of whom sent me on a very important mission. The fate of my world may depend on it."

"You are indeed highly skilled, and would make a valuable asset in missions that would require actions that many would find questionable. It's a pity that I missed the opportunity to return the favor you did for me before. But that is life. Life is full of missed opportunities."

Her mind briefly flashed to her now lost daughter, Rogue.

"I believe this is the part where we say goodbye. We are two ships passing in the night, and now is the time to go our separate ways."

She then turned to Ocelot. "If I were to change my mind about the Coalition at some later date, how would I get in touch with you?"

@Verite @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Ellya @Everyone

Mystique paused for a while. "I do not think your sister would approve of either option. I have not seen her in a while, but it's likely she might go back to being her normal overprotective self. Not that I am scared of her. I can handle her."

"No, the fact is that I can't allow myself to become too attached to you, or to anyone else here. It would interfere with my work back home. And ... I still have attachments back there. One of whom sent me on a very important mission. The fate of my world may depend on it."

"You are indeed highly skilled, and would make a valuable asset in missions that would require actions that many would find questionable. It's a pity that I missed the opportunity to return the favor you did for me before. But that is life. Life is full of missed opportunities."

Her mind briefly flashed to her now lost daughter, Rogue.

"I believe this is the part where we say goodbye. We are two ships passing in the night, and now is the time to go our separate ways."

She then turned to Ocelot. "If I were to change my mind about the Coalition at some later date, how would I get in touch with you?"

@Verite @DapperDogman @Jeremi @Ellya @Everyone
tumblr_inline_o06oy4wwar1rl7euv_540.gif

A long moment passed as he listened, opening his mouth as if to interrupt her, before deciding better of it, and scratching his beard to mask the action
"I suppose that's fair. We've both got important things to do" he says at last, smiling slightly "I mean, if your world can't do without you for an hour or two, it must be in a lot of peril. They're lucky to have you protecting the place"
He buries a hand in his pocket and removes a small object, holding it out toward her "Should you ever meet anyone who follows the creed, whether they be from a hundred years in the past or a thousand years in the future, they will aid you as though you were one of our own. Who knows, maybe you can save them to settle your debt"

img-thing

After handing it over, he offers a small, curt nod, before turning and pausing, adding quietly "Good luck, Mystique"

With everything said, he begins to search once more for his sister, feeling it better he get her and leave. They had gathered no information about the whereabouts of other pieces of eden, and he had suffered nothing short of death at the hands of a man who dressed himself like an owl. He wanted to go home and enjoy a cold pint

@Ellya
@Chris Lang

tumblr_inline_o06oy4wwar1rl7euv_540.gif

A long moment passed as he listened, opening his mouth as if to interrupt her, before deciding better of it, and scratching his beard to mask the action
"I suppose that's fair. We've both got important things to do" he says at last, smiling slightly "I mean, if your world can't do without you for an hour or two, it must be in a lot of peril. They're lucky to have you protecting the place"
He buries a hand in his pocket and removes a small object, holding it out toward her "Should you ever meet anyone who follows the creed, whether they be from a hundred years in the past or a thousand years in the future, they will aid you as though you were one of our own. Who knows, maybe you can save them to settle your debt"

img-thing

After handing it over, he offers a small, curt nod, before turning and pausing, adding quietly "Good luck, Mystique"

With everything said, he begins to search once more for his sister, feeling it better he get her and leave. They had gathered no information about the whereabouts of other pieces of eden, and he had suffered nothing short of death at the hands of a man who dressed himself like an owl. He wanted to go home and enjoy a cold pint

@Ellya
@Chris Lang
A short while after Jacob left the woman, he would hear a soft but familiar throat-clearing sound behind him. As soon as he turned to examine its source however, he would be greeted by his sister's silken glove smacking him on the cheek. "You are the most idiotic, braindead, stupid, dumb, naive, ludicrous, senseless, simple, foolish man I've met in all my years, and yet you've always been able to slip through the fingers of death through dumb luck. I'd almost envy you, Jacob Frye."

Her face was serious, as it usually was, but in her eyes it was obvious how very relieved she was to see her brother alive again. Not like she'd ever admit it though. If Jacob knew how much she had grieved for him, she would never hear the end of it.

@Chris Lang

Reactions: Chris Lang
A short while after Jacob left the woman, he would hear a soft but familiar throat-clearing sound behind him. As soon as he turned to examine its source however, he would be greeted by his sister's silken glove smacking him on the cheek. "You are the most idiotic, braindead, stupid, dumb, naive, ludicrous, senseless, simple, foolish man I've met in all my years, and yet you've always been able to slip through the fingers of death through dumb luck. I'd almost envy you, Jacob Frye."

Her face was serious, as it usually was, but in her eyes it was obvious how very relieved she was to see her brother alive again. Not like she'd ever admit it though. If Jacob knew how much she had grieved for him, she would never hear the end of it.

@Chris Lang
"You can drop the act, sis. I've already heard about you attacking that guy in the owl suit" Jacob mutters, rubbing his cheek softly "But for what it counts, I love you too"
Wrapping his arms around her, he smiles softly, despite the growing redness of his cheek "Come on, let's deal with whoever has any words for us, and then get out here"
Pausing for a moment, Jacob mulls over who he had to speak to in length. Other than Gregori and Mystique, he hadn't really spent much time talking to anyone. He wondered who else might care enough to have something important to say to him. He thought to everyone he met. Jesse, Nathan, Scott, and the many others who he'd spoken to briefly. Vanille for one, passed through his mind. He knew something was wrong with her friend, Nier. Perhaps if he'd brought the Shroud, he could have saved him

"Unless there's anyone you have important words for...It might be best we leave"​

The After Party

Everything seemed to have settled down. The group had forced Handsome Jack to have the ones in his army still fighting to stand down. Eggman had received reports that Columbia while badly hurt had managed to repel the Big Daddy army.

Now everyone would have made their way to the heart of Rapture.

latest

Market Street. I time bubble of how Rapture had looked like before the Civil War. It had been untouched by all of the chaos that had erupted through Rapture for the past two years. As an architect Symmetra in particular couldn't help but admire the scenery and the wonder of an untouched Rapture.

latest

The group would finally have been gathered together again. Handsome Jack and his cronies were surrounded by the Columbia soldiers that had arrived with Dr Eggman and the Monarch. They would get what was coming for them soon enough. Even Armaggon had surrendered quietly after Caira had healed him.

"Great job gang!" Reyna, Ya'Wara and Mae came up to the group all of them with a smile on their face. "We did it! No...you did it! I would've personally drowned the son of a bitch but I'm not going to argue with you right now. Cause we kicked his bitch ass to the curb and the people here will be able to live a normal life again."

"The question still remains though." Mae spoke up. "Even with Jack defeated, do we have the means to escape this world? And who originally brought the other group here."

"I believe I can be of assistance to both of your queries." An old man with a tinge of a German accent wearing a very weird looking costume would appear from the shadows.

250px-Killinger.png

"I am Doctor Henry Killinger, and this is my magical murder bag." He replied raising his bag for everyone to see.

"Wait what Killinger?" Monarch replied in surprise. "What are you doing here?" There seemed to be some familiarity between the two considering how the Monarch reacted to him.

"It is simple...I was the mastermind of other groups arrival here. I gathered them for a very simple task." He'd point at the Monarch. "To bring you back home to your loving wife."

A collective WHAT?! Echoed through the group. "Excuse me...are you saying that...we are here...because we were supposed to rescue him?" Symmetra asked utterly confused.

"In the simplest of terms...yes. That was why you were here. But isn't that more than enough? The knowledge of helping a wife reunite with her husband. True love can not even be contained through the multiverse."

"Speaking of which, I took the liberty to give the Coalition an anonymous tip, they should be here to liberate all of you shortly and to monitor the situation. There is obviously much work left."

"I still require the return of my amulet." Ya'Wara replied.

"Yeah we just need to park his baby some place nice and remote before we let you have it though. Free falling through the sky is not on my agenda after all."

"We can not forget about the Splicers either. Left to their own devices on the surface, the damage they could cause."

"I would not much worry about the Splicers...if you inspect the transcripts you liberated from the Thinker you will possibly find a way to save them. With the technology the Coalition have at its disposal. It is the least they can do."

Having said that he'd turn towards the group he had sent here to save Rapture and the Monarch. "As a final prize for doing my work...I will grant you a very special reward. The reward of...a life time supply of a canned soup of your choosing. I understand that noodle soup is a tempting thought...but how much variation can you really do with it?"

As Killinger said that portals would start emerging behind him as people in military outfits emerged. The Coalition was there to bring everyone back home.

~Cast List~
@A Tiny Fool as Oerba Dia Vanille (Final Fantasy XIII)
@Atomyk as Carol Peletier (The Walking Dead)
@BarrenThin as McCree (Overwatch)
@Bomb as Lee Kwang Soo (Running Man)
@CCC Kouhai as Viola (Witch's House)
@Chris Lang as Mystique (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Keaton (Fire Emblem)
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka (iDOLM@STER)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Soldier 76 (Overwatch)
@C.T. as Gwenpool (Marvel Comics)
@DBZ7 as Foo Fighters (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ellya as Evie Frye (Assassin's Creed)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nier (NieR)
@Hana as Wadanohara (Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea)
@Indolent as Gregor Eisenhorn (Warhammer 40k)
@Josh M as Ellis (Left 4 Dead)
@Kaykay as Samael (Tokyo Babel)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ayano Aishi (Yandere Simulator)
@Krieg as Tywin Lannister (Game of Thrones)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scott McCall (Teen Wolf)
@Minerva as Skyla (Pokemon)
@Nater Taters as Niko Bellic (Grand Theft Auto)
@OrlandoBloomers as Helena (Orphan Black)
@Raven as Mabel "Madea" Simmons (Madea)
@Ringmaster as Lucifer Matthias Anghelscu (Murder Series)
@Ryu Keiko as Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail)
@Sen as Kana (Fire Emblem)
@T.O.M. as Winslow Leach "Phantom" (Phantom of the Paradise)
@Takumi as Clare (Claymore)
@Verite as Spider-Gwen (Marvel Comics)
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Houston (Payday)
@Yang Lee as Marquis d'Caliber (Battleborn)
@Yata as Faith Connors (Mirror's Edge)
@york as Owlman (DC Comics)
@Yun Lee as Ty Lee (Avatar)
@The Tactician as Jesse Custer (Preacher)
@DapperDogman as Jacob Frye (Assassins Creed)​
Houston narrowed his eyes at Killinger, While his mask showed a coy smile, he was practically fuming from underneath the mask. "So you're telling us that you brought us here and put our asses on the line, and all you got to offer is fucking soup?!" He yelled, angered that all the hard work that was done was rewarded with soup.

He would begin to walk towards Killinger with a burning passion to beat the shit out of him. He was some distance from Killinger so anyone could intervene and hold Houston back from doing so.

@DapperDogman @Jeremi @Anyone wanna av' a go?

Houston narrowed his eyes at Killinger, While his mask showed a coy smile, he was practically fuming from underneath the mask. "So you're telling us that you brought us here and put our asses on the line, and all you got to offer is fucking soup?!" He yelled, angered that all the hard work that was done was rewarded with soup.

He would begin to walk towards Killinger with a burning passion to beat the shit out of him. He was some distance from Killinger so anyone could intervene and hold Houston back from doing so.

Killinger saw the man come near and would just stand calmly for him. "I see the anger in you Houston, it drives you but it also brings problems. If you wish to strike me then so be it, but can you say that a life time supply of soup and the knowledge that you liberated two cities from tyranny wasn't worth it?"

"Hey. Relax" Jacob mutters, sticking an arm out and grabbing for his collar "Cool it, cowboy. No need to get anyone killed quite yet"
"If you want him, go after him when there are children around to traumatize"

@Xx420BLAZEITxX
@Ellya

Killinger saw the man come near and would just stand calmly for him. "I see the anger in you Houston, it drives you but it also brings problems. If you wish to strike me then so be it, but can you say that a life time supply of soup and the knowledge that you liberated two cities from tyranny wasn't worth it?"
"I don't believe, like Houston does, that this is worth making that big a fuss over." Mystique said.

"To tell the truth, I would have already left, except that I am awaiting an answer from the Coalition representatives on how I would be able to get in touch with them should I change my mind about joining them at a later date."

@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk @The Tactician @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX

MoNja2W.png

Stopping short of the portal when Mystique would inquire about keeping in touch, Ocelot would purse his lips subtly. He recognized Mystique from passing by comments during his time at the Torch talking to Taskmaster; he didn't exactly peg her as the type to be up for this sort of altruistic mission for the benefit of humankind, but then again, the bigger the scales, the blurrier the lines, eh?

Still, he had to tell the truth. Letting out a sigh, putting one hand in his pocket, digging through it as though to look for something, his other hand still gripped on the back of Handsome Jack's collar, Ocelot would eventually pull out a small device. A communicator. With that, he would hand it to the mutant, still giving his signature stern look.

"I don't carry a lot of those around since I'm not part of the Administration branch, but you just... uh, hold on to that until you're ready, I suppose. Just say the word and then someone will be sent to pick you up, though I'd advise a heavily secluded place, as due to the agreement set forth in the Multiverse Directive, matters like these have to be kept hush hush," he said, putting a finger to his lips to emphasize his point, "Of course, I'd prefer a now or never scenario. After all, the Coalition will be ah... undergoing some reforms later on that might render it unavailable, so decide quick. Eventually, we might feel inclined to take down the Help Wanted sign when... things go down, to put it lightly."

@Chris Lang @Jeremi

Scott was amazed that nothing had gone right after saving the Little Sisters and that the others had defeated Handsome Jack. He wondered if he should join this strange new organization. To one degree, he wanted to get back to his pack and to the other, he wanted to save the world. He went to go and talk to Ocelot and noticed he was leaving. " Hey, wait. I have a question for you. Can I make a stop and get my friends and have all of us join your organization?" He asked. He really wanted to do this with his pack. With Stiles, Lydia, Liam, Mason, Parrish, his mom and Malia, they could it do together. Alone, you're no one, but together, he felt like him and his pack could make a difference.

@Verite @others
Ocelot paused a bit when Scott would then pose him a question. Tch, why was he the representative of the organization in this situation? Shouldn't it be Mr. Anghelscu? After all, he'd been out of the loop in this world for two years, though then again, it wasn't like much changed. According to the schematics of this world that he had read up before, it'd be like he was only gone a few weeks for most people who had last seen him in HQ.

Bah, it was no matter either way.

"I'm... afraid that, as part of a deal known as the Multiverse Directive, providing knowledge on the mere existence of other worlds to anyone, even just one individual, in a world where people are generally unaware of it, is forbidden," Ocelot began, facing the boy now, "However... It is said that an exception that makes that sort of thing allowed is when the multiverse is facing a mass imbalance that renders drafting allowed. While at this moment in time, as far as I know, it is not allowed to even recount your experiences to your friends, that may be nulled should the multiverse be put into great danger in the possible future."

"Otherwise, you are still free to join the Coalition by yourself for now, and you will be given access to our base and whatever items are readily available, such as multiverse traveling devices in which you are able to freely travel back home and back to base whenever you please. How does that all sound?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Ocelot paused a bit when Scott would then pose him a question. Tch, why was he the representative of the organization in this situation? Shouldn't it be Mr. Anghelscu? After all, he'd been out of the loop in this world for two years, though then again, it wasn't like much changed. According to the schematics of this world that he had read up before, it'd be like he was only gone a few weeks for most people who had last seen him in HQ.

Bah, it was no matter either way.

"I'm... afraid that, as part of a deal known as the Multiverse Directive, providing knowledge on the mere existence of other worlds to anyone, even just one individual, in a world where people are generally unaware of it, is forbidden," Ocelot began, facing the boy now, "However... It is said that an exception that makes that sort of thing allowed is when the multiverse is facing a mass imbalance that renders drafting allowed. While at this moment in time, as far as I know, it is not allowed to even recount your experiences to your friends, that may be nulled should the multiverse be put into great danger in the possible future."

"Otherwise, you are still free to join the Coalition by yourself for now, and you will be given access to our base and whatever items are readily available, such as multiverse traveling devices in which you are able to freely travel back home and back to base whenever you please. How does that all sound?"
Scott watched as the man was taking an awful long time to answer a simple question that he paused. He had a feeling that when something took that long, he was going to take a long time. He wondered if he should warn anyone about what was happening or if his world would be safe if he was not given an answer that he liked. He couldn't exactly lie to them, his friend were able to detect, especially his beta when it came down to matters like that. He bit his tongue, he hadn't heard what the man had said yet.

What was going to happen now that things have changed?

Scott paused as he thought about what he had exactly left, he had left them to the mist of the unknown. Who knew what happened in Beacon Hills while he was gone for even the short amount of time. There was a ton of things that could have gone wrong and he paused when he heard that he couldn't inform his friends, why was there a rule against that and what would cause a multiverse imbalance that he could tell them? What happened if they were dragged into this mess? He couldn't warn them in any way that these murder games existed, who the fuck came up with that rule? It didn't make any sense to him, not at all and he wasn't sure what he should do now. He paused and decided to pose a second question.

" I understand that I can't tell my friends about the events that happened here... but if there was perhaps something in our world that could completely erase them from existance, hyptotecially, could I bring them to the Coalition base for safety, barring I don't mention what the actual purpose of the place or how I came to get a hold of it?" He seriously asked.

@Verite

Scott watched as the man was taking an awful long time to answer a simple question that he paused. He had a feeling that when something took that long, he was going to take a long time. He wondered if he should warn anyone about what was happening or if his world would be safe if he was not given an answer that he liked. He couldn't exactly lie to them, his friend were able to detect, especially his beta when it came down to matters like that. He bit his tongue, he hadn't heard what the man had said yet.

What was going to happen now that things have changed?

Scott paused as he thought about what he had exactly left, he had left them to the mist of the unknown. Who knew what happened in Beacon Hills while he was gone for even the short amount of time. There was a ton of things that could have gone wrong and he paused when he heard that he couldn't inform his friends, why was there a rule against that and what would cause a multiverse imbalance that he could tell them? What happened if they were dragged into this mess? He couldn't warn them in any way that these murder games existed, who the fuck came up with that rule? It didn't make any sense to him, not at all and he wasn't sure what he should do now. He paused and decided to pose a second question.

" I understand that I can't tell my friends about the events that happened here... but if there was perhaps something in our world that could completely erase them from existance, hyptotecially, could I bring them to the Coalition base for safety, barring I don't mention what the actual purpose of the place or how I came to get a hold of it?" He seriously asked.

@Verite
"Other than in the hypothetical situation I mentioned before, I'm afraid not," Ocelot continued. He did not doubt or underestimate the dangers of other worlds, but with this power to freely travel to worlds where every single possibility existed, one had to be careful not to play God with this power.

If even God would be able to do all that, that is.

Still, despite his understanding of the hypothetical situation Scott laid out, meaning that he was anticipating a great threat in his home world, Ocelot maintained a stone expression as he thought through his next few words, before speaking again.

"Articles Four and Seven of the Multiverse Directive state that we are forbidden from interfering with the affairs of any world, even if the affairs would result in something catastrophic in your world. Fate is fate, and even with all our resources, this is all for the sake of the stability of the multiverse. I... trust that you understand."

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Other than in the hypothetical situation I mentioned before, I'm afraid not," Ocelot continued. He did not doubt or underestimate the dangers of other worlds, but with this power to freely travel to worlds where every single possibility existed, one had to be careful not to play God with this power.

If even God would be able to do all that, that is.

Still, despite his understanding of the hypothetical situation Scott laid out, meaning that he was anticipating a great threat in his home world, Ocelot maintained a stone expression as he thought through his next few words, before speaking again.

"Articles Four and Seven of the Multiverse Directive state that we are forbidden from interfering with the affairs of any world, even if the affairs would result in something catastrophic in your world. Fate is fate, and even with all our resources, this is all for the sake of the stability of the multiverse. I... trust that you understand."
Scott paused once again, not certain what to do now. There were tons of options, he could go home and not tell anyone what happened, but he had this strange feeling that wouldn't work. It wasn't as simple as forgetting about the multiverse and expecting it to forget about you. He had already made friends, he had already become attached.

There were some things that he would have to learn to live with now.

He seemed to make a note that the man had a cold expression on his face and he paused as he thought about something else, what would he do if he did join the Coliation? He wasn't quite sure, but he felt that it was the right choice for once in his life, perhaps it might have been.

" I do still want to join the Coalition, even if it is alone. I don't know why, but it seems like the right choice. The fact that I still could find lost things is promsing and I lost a ton of pack members in the past. I do have one question, when I return home, will time pass the same or is there anything I should know?" He asked. The last thing was to travel to the past and to the future even by accident.

@Verite

Scott paused once again, not certain what to do now. There were tons of options, he could go home and not tell anyone what happened, but he had this strange feeling that wouldn't work. It wasn't as simple as forgetting about the multiverse and expecting it to forget about you. He had already made friends, he had already become attached.

There were some things that he would have to learn to live with now.

He seemed to make a note that the man had a cold expression on his face and he paused as he thought about something else, what would he do if he did join the Coliation? He wasn't quite sure, but he felt that it was the right choice for once in his life, perhaps it might have been.

" I do still want to join the Coalition, even if it is alone. I don't know why, but it seems like the right choice. The fact that I still could find lost things is promsing and I lost a ton of pack members in the past. I do have one question, when I return home, will time pass the same or is there anything I should know?" He asked. The last thing was to travel to the past and to the future even by accident.

@Verite
"Time is relative to each individual world. Fortunately, I'd studied the abstract nature of the world and compared to most worlds out there, the flow of time seems to comparatively be slow. You all spent... what, a few days in Rapture? At the most, you might have been gone for a few days indeed back in your world, but I would not worry. Who knows? Perhaps some might not have even noticed you were gone," he gave a shrug.

"In any case, if that'll be it then, we should get going now, hmm?"

With that assumption that the conversation was over, with Handsome Jack still in tow, Ocelot would continue making his way to the portal back to the Coalition HQ that he had been gone from for so long.

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Hey. Relax" Jacob mutters, sticking an arm out and grabbing for his collar "Cool it, cowboy. No need to get anyone killed quite yet"
"If you want him, go after him when there are children around to traumatize"

@Xx420BLAZEITxX
@Ellya
Houston struggled for a bit before shrugging off Jacob's grasp. "Hey, get your hands o-" He turned to see a familiar face, Jacob. "You... But I thought you were.." A look of confusion fell upon Houston from under the mask, The discovery of Jacob alive took the attention off Killinger and was placed on him.

@DapperDogman @Anyone around

VmwJuMW.png

hIGTlyZ.png

8h4CnYZ.png
"Cheese!"

GfGgkLN.png

latest

Well... Being as tall as he was it was expected that Keaton would have to bend a little to be in... Whatever Mirei was doing with that thing she had.

tumblr_o3cocakl4W1v83vjro2_250.jpg

The Wolfskin smiled upon noticing the others do so. Of course slightly startled by Wada when she ruffled his fur. Well truth be told he didn't mind it at all and despite all of his instance on not being 'cute' he did like being petted every now and again.. Keaton then suddenly remembered what he needed to do as he glanced at Mirei and Wadanohara.

"Hey.. Uh... I got something of my own to give you two..." To Wada he held out his Beastrune. When she would take it she would feel the vast amount of power the stone held... But it was... defensive. Yes Keaton's more protective stone of the two the stone itself seeming to embody keaton's protective instincts and the length he was willing to go to protect others...

To Mirei his Beaststone+ was given to her. For her however she would not only feel the power the stone held... But she would see the fury and will to fight on that Keaton possessed. She would feel the strength to carry on even after all is said and done here much as he did even after getting his arm ripped off earlier.

@Sen @Hana @Crow

Snap once. Mirei displays the picture of four to her friends.

AtVjpXI.jpg

"Well, I'm definitely going to keep this picture. Let's take another pictu-

jmsCKoe.jpg

WOAHWOAHWOAH- Ah, gotcha."

Mirei almost drops her phone, then picks it up mid-air to look at the second picture produced.

"Hmm... as I was dropping my phone, it snapped a picture of everyone here, it seems."

She looked to the sides, left and right. Everyone seemed to be leaving.

"Bye Gramps, Bye Mr McCree... see you... space cowboy"

The greeting was completed with the obligatory gunshot hand gestures that usually follows this phrase.

And back to the matter at hand.

Sl9r0H7.jpg

"Thanks for the gifts to remember you guys by. If only I had something to give you guys too..."

Mirei felt the surge of energy from the gifts, particularly the Beaststone+ as she inserted them into her pockets. She then takes out some items out of her pockets - three keychains with a plush core, each of them intended to be a gift for her friends.

UYiltP1.jpg

She writes some words behind them - a signature plus something else.

"If you all, by any chance, end up in another multiversal dilemma, I wrote my work address here. If you guys end up in a world where Tokyo, Japan exists, there's a chance that it's the place, or at the very least they'll know of Hayasaka Mirei of a certain Production."

Mirei starts off with Kana as she joins in on the grouphug with Wadanohara.

サンキュー、 相棒、またッ。 That's Japanese for thank you, partner, see you againッ。

Mirei then turns to Keaton.

"I'll be sure to fight towards the future, Keaton. If I ever come close to surrendering, I'll remember my friends close to and far from home."

Last but not least, Wadanohara.

"Your outfit is still as cute and compatible as it was at first, Wadanohara. Take care and continue to be the kind, respectable princess you are."

AtVjpXI.jpg

"I'm glad that we could end on a happy note, guys. バイバイ..."

If her friends spoke, she would hear parts of it as a different language - Nohrian, Seaman, Hoshidan, English... and other parts as comprehensible words of her native tongue.

Even the inverted commas were changing as her speech was distorted.

cjDOPwY.jpg

It's... been fun... 楽しいッ...

@Sen @Hana @Crimson Spartan @Ringmaster @Takumi @Chewy Rabbits @Kaykay @imonmobile @cantmakethepicturesnow​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Mu
Status
Not open for further replies.