Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ciel

Appearance:
tumblr_ng7y3uQeVB1u5o5i4o1_1280.png

"I have chased you for so long; and now I have finally caught up with you. I will show you my wrath Esper."

Canon: Elsword, and The Murder Series.

Extra Information: Ciel was once a man, but after meeting and curing for a small child he found on the side of the road; he soon discovered this small girl was far more then mortal. After almost dying, and making a deal to serve the young girl for his life, Ciel became a half demon with a sign of the contract. However, after their world was invaded by a man named Elliot; his master fought, only to die in battle. With his life still intact, he plagued his services to Elliot. Elliot shortly sent Ciel to find a threat known as Add, and stop him as this boy was capable of time traveling; and was sent to kill Elliot before he invaded another Elsword. After losing him, Ciel managed to track the boy's location amongist the Reaper War.

@The Great Detective
Esper is amused by this. ouo

image.php

So umm... what happened to the Lu?

star-wars-the-force-awakens-rey-daisy-ridley-600x400.jpg

Name: Rey

Canon: Star Wars Episode VII, The Force Awakens

Extra Information: Her past, beyond what she knows as a scavenger on the planet Jakku, remains a mystery.
You know when I saw that movie and then was introduced to Ray... (Yes RAY is how I spelled it that's how the movie place had it where I went and it's one of how people spell my nickname anyways)

I went to maybe I'm just a dark side person to oh crap I don't even freaking know again LOL It's all Vader's fault and um all the many Star Wars Stitch's I guess. But can't wait for the RP to see you play her. Just saddly I don't see Ray getting along with Ezekiel cause of him being a thief and all....

I'm seeing a Star Wars exhibit Saturday in Ashivelle. It's gonna be fun maybe I can show u and others some pics? If they allow cameras of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
This isn't a general chat, just so you guys know. Talk a little about the apps and characters if you want but keep most discussion in the group threads. : )

'tis mass effect?

Reserve me, I LOVE THAT GAME :3

Character:

al5g8tH.jpg

Deadpool

As Played By:

cqCQ4Ex.jpg

Deadpool

As Produced By:

Alex Wall.

And by produced I mean I broke into his house and took his computer.

ho6QX1k.jpg

Don't worry I left him some snacks he won't starve

g8EIywn.jpg

Deadpool's equipment: MiB Flash pen

Last edited:
You know when I saw that movie and then was introduced to Ray... (Yes RAY is how I spelled it that's how the movie place had it where I went and it's one of how people spell my nickname anyways)

I went to maybe I'm just a dark side person to oh crap I don't even freaking know again LOL It's all Vader's fault and um all the many Star Wars Stitch's I guess. But can't wait for the RP to see you play her. Just saddly I don't see Ray getting along with Ezekiel cause of him being a thief and all....

I'm seeing a Star Wars exhibit Saturday in Ashivelle. It's gonna be fun maybe I can show u and others some pics? If they allow cameras of course.
It's REY.

OBEY THE CANON!

DealWithIt.gif

Ray, Rey. Kind of my problem with Shouko-Syoko, Touka-Tohka...

... except Rey has been established in English.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lord President Nick
Status
Not open for further replies.