Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can I say, that's a big guy.

It's REY.

OBEY THE CANON!

DealWithIt.gif
I also spelled it with an A because well the theater I was in did XD

It's what ever I'll maybe have to work on it if Jones speaks with her bu ya know I blame theater.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Justin
Character:

al5g8tH.jpg

Deadpool

As Played By:

cqCQ4Ex.jpg

Deadpool

As Produced By:

Alex Wall.

And by produced I mean I broke into his house and took his computer.

ho6QX1k.jpg

Don't worry I left him some snacks he won't starve

g8EIywn.jpg
*thinks about bring in Deathstroke now over Ezekiel or even try a strange Duo but can't bring self to yet*
APkf3Qc.png
2164436-deadpool_vs_deathstroke.jpg

Reactions: Takumi
"Ufufufufu, such rude aliens!"

koro_sensei_50224.jpg

Name: Koro-Sensei
Cano: Assassination classroom
Bio: Not much is known about Koro-Sensei's origins, but he's from earth, likely a government experiment gone wrong. The one thing we do know is that he can only is harmed with a specially made plastic, and that he destroyed 70% of the moon in a huge explosion

He has a passion for teaching and loves to help people mend their ways and become better, even those who've tried to kill him have found themselves changing their ways due to his caring, if unorthodox, methods

He's a genius with robotics, chemistry, and many other fields, and he loves to cook and groom, often using them as forms of punishment. He's not afraid to cook food or groom his foe during an attempt on his life

He's also quite the pervert, so watch out, busty ladies!​
Why do I have the feeling that the Doctor and Korosensei will become extremely good friends? :\

Name: Ezekiel Jones

Age: 21 (I'm taking a guess on the age the show gave on the College Episode)

Appearance:
tve34296-3541-20141221-0.jpg

librarians-13.gif

Canon: The Librarians
Ezekiel Jones

Abilities:
Technology expert
Expert hacker
Knowledge about Art
Master thief
Master lockpicking
Basic hand to hand combat

Extra information:

Well what can I say. Greatest thief of all time. Only steals what seems impossible to steal if he want's you to know about it.
IDK what all is said in the wiki but encase this was missed he does reference many other shows. For he watches a lot of movies and cartoons from all kinds of years, and he also enjoys video games.

So I'm making Ezekiel Jones into a Duo with Deathstroke if you don't mind

Here's Deathstroke's CS

Character Sheet:

Name: Slade Wilson
Villain name/Alias: Deathstroke

Age: N/A I guess he's like 40 something honestly because Rose is about 18

Appearance:
latest
deathstroke_9_cover.jpg

Canon: Deathstroke & Teen Titans

Abilities:
Super Strength / Speed / Endurance / Intellect
Healing Factor
Enhanced Senses / Reflexes / Agility
Expert Combatant / Soldier / Marksman

Weapons & Equipment:
Nth Metal Armor
Broad Sword
Grappling hooks
Energy Staff
various handguns, rifles, explosives and bladed weapons

Extra information:

He has a daughter known as Ravanger/Rose Wilson
Two sons Grant Wilson & Joseph Wlison

Ezekiel didn't tell anyone that he found Deathstroke sneaking around. He had noticed the comic near the scene of the crime when Prospero used a spell to bring himself famous story books body guards. The two had been meeting face to face many times in places none of the other Librarians or even the Guardian was located. Once Jones even had the sword to his throat almost killing him till he asked why Deathstoke was even around when he didn't stay with Prospero as expected Slade simply answered he was doing things out of his own more personal means. These means Ezekiel had no idea for sure what in the world Deathstroke had meant till he went out on some lay away time to try and find a challenge to steal and found Slade after the same item. Jones had frozen not saying a word over hearing the villain speak to himself after going home it seemed. Slade had also mentioned how he needed to go back for his daughter for he felt the Titans was not where she belonged. Then before Ezekiel could leave he was discovered and now Deathstroke has him a little side job. Ezekiel has to help Slade get home by helping him find a way home before Prospero gets what he wants.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Justin
The list is updated. Sorry for the delay, I had to go in for testing to discover rather I have cancer or not. Again, I am sorry for the delay.

Damn... you have an... eventful life for sure, Cody. I hope everything works out okay, whatever's going on.

hope things turn out for the better

Status
Not open for further replies.