Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name: Ezekiel Jones

Age: 21 (I'm taking a guess on the age the show gave on the College Episode)

Appearance:
tve34296-3541-20141221-0.jpg

librarians-13.gif

Canon: The Librarians
Ezekiel Jones

Abilities:
Technology expert
Expert hacker
Knowledge about Art
Master thief
Master lockpicking
Basic hand to hand combat

Extra information:

Well what can I say. Greatest thief of all time. Only steals what seems impossible to steal if he want's you to know about it.
IDK what all is said in the wiki but encase this was missed he does reference many other shows. For he watches a lot of movies and cartoons from all kinds of years, and he also enjoys video games.

Character Sheet:

Name: Courier Six or 'Six' (His real name is currently unknown even to himself.)

Appearance:

latest

Head Description: Simple Crew cut hair style (hair color is brown), Hazel colored eyes, No beard, All the usual stuff with a scar on his head (only visible when his hat is taken off... My own little touch added.)

Canon: Fallout New Vegas (A Fallout Character... How original xD...) Courier

Extra information:

Skills:

Medical Knowledge: Due to the harsh life out in the Mojave Wasteland for so long Six has had to learn about treating wounds of all kinds and the uses of chems. Knowing how to apply all of this has allowed Six to not only save his own life but many others in the process.

Marksman: Six has extreme accuracy with the weapons he uses. His weapons being revolvers and Snipers.

Melee Fighter: When his guns fail him his katana usually doesn't. Six can usually be seen wielding a katana when he can no longer rely on his guns. He's no professional with it but he can usually get the job done.

Stealth: Sometimes a head on engagement isn't a good thing. For these situations Six has practiced and trained himself in the art of stealth. When doing this is when you'll see him using his sniper the most.

Abilities:

Enhanced Strength: Due to his experiences in the Big MT some advanced technology left in his spine has allowed a buff to his strength.

General Resistances: Due to some other actions in Big MT Six also has resistances to poison, getting addicted to Chems, Even some damage resistances. While other limbs can be crippled his head cannot...

Other Information:

Personality: The personality of Six is entirely up to the player so in this case Six is generally a nice person. He likes it when he can help out other people and prefers to try and talk a situation out instead of fighting. That being said Six is utterly ruthless to those who betray him. That being said Six being nice is a cover for his broken down real personality. Six has already lost everything he cared for the most part to the cruel wasteland. He has chosen to help others in the hopes that they don't lose it all like he did.

Addictions: Six has a slight drinking problem but it's something he can set aside if the situation forces him to.

Equipment:

Six is notable seen carrying several weapons and other items of importance.

1x Anti Material Rifle (Think .50 Cal Sniper.)
2x .44 Magnums
1x Katana (sheath included)
5x Med x (Chem to help reduce damage he takes. Only lasts for a small amount of time.)
6x Stimpacks ( Healing Chem.)
3x Psycho (Chem that boosts damage. Also may turn him insane temporarily. Also only lasts for a small amount of time.)
3x Bottle of Whiskey: (In case his drinking withdrawals get too unbearable.)

(I think that's everything I need to note. Please let me know if I missed anything.)​

Last edited:
i would bring in x from eden but i'm not so keen on juju taking advantage of this opportunity to make him suffer with rose shenanigans

~The Two Spectrums of the Tracer~

photo.jpg

"I... I'll destroy EVERYTHING!! KAHAHAHAHHAHA!!"

-Name-
Add
"Diabolic Esper"

-Age-

-Canon-
Elsword

-Extra Information-
The Diabolic Esper is otherwise known to be well-adept on manipulating time and space to his advantage (this will definitely be toned down for the sake of fairness).

~*~

tumblr_nl99d8JeTM1tl6510o1_500.jpg

"Dynamos checked... This should be easy."

-Name-
Add
"Mastermind"

-Age-

-Canon-
Elsword

-Extra Information-
Unlike the Diabolic Esper, Mastermind revolves more on the features and traits of his own creations, the Dynamos. This ranges from energy blasts, rays, and even bladed variants of the Dynamos whenever he chooses to use them. Alongside his Dynamos are all sorts of drones that are "installed" by his Dynamos, and his strongest drone being a self-sentient one called "Apocalypse."

---
Yes, there's going to be two Adds. How so? Because time-space bullshit. ouo For clarity's sake, guess you guys can refer to them as Esper and Mastermind. lel​

✾ Seiko Shinohara ✾
"When you lose a loved one...you cherish that person's memory. It's never a burden... You just...want to do whatever you can. Whatever you can...to make her proud... You just want to...so you do!"

tumblr_njf22aBIBn1qcrw61o2_250.gif

Canon: Corpse Party

Extra information:

Seiko is an extremely cheerful and energetic girl who enjoys playing around with her friends. She often comes across as immature and crass, and makes over-the-top outbursts that surprise everyone around her, but her friends are able to put up with it.

5ho4VUF3TJyu2R7AprkW04z9X5KPMyJHIhJyGY7qCzsXpsIaxu3_2QfvBuUbxQy9AoZa=s648-fcrop64=1,03f6043eff34ffff

Just to clarify, this game will not be running alongside Space Jam. Space Jam may only take a week but it will more likely take two.

space jam is more important sorry

"Oh, do you have a thing for Yatty?!?"

c73cf0dee922a359b3357611a50a1de2_480.jpg

Name: Kofuku Ebisu

Canon: Noragami

Extra information: Kofuku is very bubbly, affectionate, and friendly... So long as you don't screw with her friends, as she has shown a very protective and dangerous side. She can also be a bit childlike, despite being an ageless god. And let's not get into her mischievous side.

And you should probably watch out for her flying tackle hugs, and the bad happenings that seem to follow her around.​

Duo I guess >.<

Name: Dust

Appearance:
dustcover_2335472b.jpg

Canon: Dust; an elysian tail

Extra information: Dust's sword has a name! (Ahrah) and it talks! No, seriously! And uh... He's almost never found without this particular blade (nor his hat off)

Name: Fidget

Appearance:
latest

Canon: Dust; an elysian tail

Extra Information: Fidget is nearly always following dust around; the two are practically inseperable at times... And it seems that while her projectile attacks seem less usefull on their own, combined with certain techniques Dust has learned, they are quite capable of inflicting immense damage. She was also well... Supposed to be the guardian of Ahrah, though, uh... It's a little hard to properly guard a sword when it suddenly flies off to some random stranger (at the time).

Last edited:
Name: Elizabeth

Appearance:
bioshock_infinite_elizabeth_young_by_armachamcorp-d64kxh8.jpg

Canon: Bioshock Infinite, Illusion Games, and the Murder Games.

Extra information: N/A

Name: Molly

Appearance:
molly_by_tomoregan-d5mj5pl.png

Canon: The Walking Dead Game Series, Illusion, and The Murder Games.

Extra Information: Molly is not the girl she once was, she now doesn't fear man; or walker. After escaping the mind control of Elliot, Molly managed to retreat to a far off galaxy, living a life as a big time Mercenary leader. After awaiting the arrival of the Reapers, and preparing her men the best she could, she lead aid to the Rebels, eventually finding her way onto the Normandy.

Name: Ciel

Appearance:
tumblr_ng7y3uQeVB1u5o5i4o1_1280.png

"I have chased you for so long; and now I have finally caught up with you. I will show you my wrath Esper."

Canon: Elsword, and The Murder Series.

Extra Information: Ciel was once a man, but after meeting and curing for a small child he found on the side of the road; he soon discovered this small girl was far more then mortal. After almost dying, and making a deal to serve the young girl for his life, Ciel became a half demon with a sign of the contract. However, after their world was invaded by a man named Elliot; his master fought, only to die in battle. With his life still intact, he plagued his services to Elliot. Elliot shortly sent Ciel to find a threat known as Add, and stop him as this boy was capable of time traveling; and was sent to kill Elliot before he invaded another Elsword. After losing him, Ciel managed to track the boy's location amongist the Reaper War.

@The Great Detective

you got conker's name wrong

if you could change that, it'd be mighty swell.

thank ye in advance

star-wars-the-force-awakens-rey-daisy-ridley-600x400.jpg

Name: Rey

Canon: Star Wars Episode VII, The Force Awakens

Extra Information: Her past, beyond what she knows as a scavenger on the planet Jakku, remains a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.