Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheColourlessRainbow

they are coming.....

They seek to only purge all organic and synthetic life.......

and they will achieve this goal.....

unless you find the Tribe of the Old Ones....

you may be a refugee.....

or a rebel.....

or something in between....

but you are the guardians of children who lost their parents....

you are the candle for the ones left in the dark.....

You are hope.

Premise:
The Reapers have arrived. Through out the single universe they quarantined in this section of the multiverse, you've managed to be caught, and your galaxy, your planet, has either been destroyed by these robotic beasts and you've been looking for a new home, or, you managed to excavated in time; or maybe you joined this group by choice; hoping to find a safe haven to run too. But there isn't one, for the Reapers will come, and all will die before them; for these Reapers, they can not be destroyed, instead they adapt. Your ship is lead by Commander Shepard, and she will not run from this war; so together you all will find the Tribe of the Lost Ones, and end this needless war.

Roles~

Refugees: The survivors of the game. This rule haves no other purpose other then to survive the game and or catch the Reaper Signal(s).

Stitcher: A stitcher will be the one who goes to discover clues about the deceased. The first Stitcher will not be publicly known until the first death. However, when/if they die; the second will be publicly chosen. A new Stitcher will be chosen if the previous one dies.

Reaper Signal: These are the traitors. Each round they will decided who to kill and how. When discovered they will have some sort of device attracting the Reapers.

Vanguard: The Vanguard is the only person in the game who can survive any sort of kill; they do so by killing their attacker.

Locator: A Locator will have one in game task to do each round. Upon completing 90% of their tasks, they will be allowed a "special ending."

Note: If you have played in either The first Illusion game, the Eden tale, or the metamorphose sickness, I suggest playing your character from their; since they have been tied with this.

Afterlife:

The dead will be replicated and used as foot soldiers by the Reapers. The replica will have a strong urge to comply to the orders of the Reapers.

Memory Shards:

These events will give information on many of the NPCs, and future events and even a new set of games.

Character Sheet:

Name: Self explanatory.

Appearance: A picture or written description is fine.

Canon: A link to their wiki page please; unless a OC, then leave this blank.

Extra information: Whatever else you wish for us to know.

1. Obviously Iwakuroleplay rules apply!

2. Do not in anyway, shape or form, take your OOC(out of character) rage/emotions out on another player in character.

3. Fighting/chaotic behavior will not be tolerated. If this happens, you get one warning before being kicked from the Roleplay.

4. As I know, real life haves to come first. When/if it does, please try to post once a round; otherwise your character has a large chance of being killed off.

5. Voting for each round will be in character.

6. No OOC talk in the IC. Please take all OOC discussion to the group's General Chat and all roleplay discussion to the group's RP Discussion.

7. Be respectful toward myself, my co-GM, and each other.

8. No god-modding or meta-gaming. Votes are preferred to be IC, but we won't punish OOC voting.

9. There will be no dice rolls for fights. Some certain actions and events might require them, but only if a GM says so.

10. due to the size and speed of the game, it is practically a requirement to seek out other users to be your 'posting partners' so that you have some people you can stick with. Using the tagging system is absolutely required.

11. all kills will be done through a special group PM.

12. Powers will generally not be nerfed in any way, though characters with world destroying abilities won't have that power and characters who are immortal will now be able to die (for obvious reasons).

13. I will have a limit up to 10 OC characters.

14. Death can happen from other things then round kills! So be careful!

15. Duos are allowed! but will vote and act as the same entity in votes and deaths.​

@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar

@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool

@Krieg as Bane

[/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserve, please!

Reserving Klaus Mikaelson & Elijah Mikaelson from The Originals^^

Reserving! o.o

I am reserving two characters please.

Yjxe50v.png

"He-llo? Could you say that again? More slowly? In a language I understand? Depending on what you said, I might kick your ass!"

Name

Joseph "JoJo" Joestar

20 as of The Metamorphose Sickness

Canon

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Extra Information

IT WAS ALL A RUSE

THE ENTIRE GAME IS BEING COUNTERACTED BY AN ELABORATE RUSE BY HIM AS WE SPEAK

- - -

lisa_lisa_1k_by_dmy_gfx-d8s8jpo.jpg

"I'm in a bad mood, so stop wasting my time."

Name

Lisa Lisa

Elizabeth Joestar

51-52 as of The Metamorphose Sickness

Canon

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Extra Information

THE ONLY PERSON MORE FABULOUS THAN JOSEPH​

Last edited:

Name: Conker T(The) Squirrel

35jxc77.jpg

Canon: Conker's Bad Fur Day

Extra information: Conker has an ability known as 'context sensitive' which allows him to bring out something that pertains to the problem at hand. Like getting confidence pills to swim in deeper waters, getting medicine for his hang-over, etc. It also allows him to bring random weaponry such as machine guns, baseball bats, frying pans, you name it.

Name: Banjo/Kazooie

281full.jpg

Canon: Banjo Kazooie/Tooie/Conker's Bad Fur Day

Extra information: Abilities from Banjo-Kazooie

Eggs (disambiguation)

Golden Feathers

Reasoning: Both Banjo/Kazooie make cameos in Conker's Bad Fur Day, Banjo has also had past interactions with Conker in Diddy Kong Racing. Kazooie was also implied to be there but hid in Banjo's backpack throughout the duration of DKR. Also, Tiptup appears as a father who Kazooie has to help hatch his egg in Banjo Tooie. Which helps give more credence to the idea that Banjo and Kazooie/Conker all share the same universe.

Name: Codarus; aka DarkBlood.

Appearance:
102-3-1419871667.jpg

Canon: OC

Extra information: All though a god, Codarus can not retain his original form on any plane other then his own; due to this he takes a vessel and magically transforms them to look similar to him. Codarus is the God Of magic, but as for the last 123,434,000,0000,000,000 years, he was locked away be his older brother. Being just released among the war with the Reapers, the young God seeks to supply the rebels with magic to defend themselves against the Reapers. For his Older brother was the one who made man, for his older brother was Jehovah.​

Name: Haruka Kaminogi

Canon: Noein

Extra Information: Haruka is the Dragon Torque and Ultimate Observer, basically meaning that she determines what does and does not exist. Otherwise, she's a normal 12 year old girl.

"..."

Name:

Deemo

Appearance:

contact_pic.png

Canon: Deemo Wiki

Wiki: Deemo (character)

Biography: Deemo is a mysterious being who is a pianist. He seemed to be alone in his mysterious castle, always playing the piano, until one day, a young girl fell through a window on the ceiling, and Deemo catches her. Since then, Deemo has continuously played the piano, realizing that playing it caused a tree to sprout and grow. Though Deemo never seems to speak, Deemo is also shown to be friendly and cares for the little girl very often, playing sheet music that she finds scattered about in Deemo's castle, and he never left without saying goodbye.

♫♪♪♫♪♪♫

"Let's play a song, Deemo!"

Name: ??? (Little Girl)

Appearance:

latest

Canon: Deemo Wiki

Wiki: Little Girl

Biography: Little Girl is a young girl who fell through a window in Deemo's castle. She quickly became friends with him, and enjoys watching Deemo play the piano. When she noticed that the piano was causing a giant tree to grow, she comes up with the idea that if the tree grew tall enough, she would be able to leave; however this meant leaving Deemo as well. She was sad that the day would come, but Deemo calmed her down, and together they continue to help the tree grow more.

Extra information:

These characters are played BEFORE the story's ending in Deemo, because of plot reasons. So for the sake of clarity, Little Girl doesn't have any memories, like her name, but the time she spent with Deemo since she fell through the window.

Also for musical reasons Deemo knows some nifty magic to summon a piano, as well as having its music affect the surroundings, kinda like in the story. Also might do this Brave Frontier kind of thing. Deemo and the Girl (5★, Light)

Character Sheet:

Name: Emmeryn the Exalt of Ylisse

Appearance:

latest

Canon:

Fire Emblem, but BBCode is being weird on my phone, so... http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Emmeryn

Extra information: Will do anything to protect others. Even sacrificing herself.

This may be a temporary CS, but it's who I will be for now.

cinderellaLogo.png

super-mario-bros-question-block.gif

"I'm a legitimate businessman, here's my card... don't you forget me!"

Name:
Producer Kido

Appearance:
Producer Kido is a mere 1.5 metres tall and appears to be Asian in descent. His eyes are hidden by swirly, rectangular glasses and his stature is tiny. His black hair is slightly below medium length, giving an impression of femininity, and his figure, despite being coated by a black business suit with a red tie, does not help either.

Canon:
THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls
He is a semi-OC character based off the concept of Producers, the first-person nameless protagonists of THE iDOLM@STER games.
Producer - project-imas.com wiki

Extra information:
He has various equipment in his suitcase - Pepper Spray, a metal bat, and business cards.
He mentions a sister, and claims that her job is similiar to his.

tumblr_n2gkclyJSY1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Ehehe... I miss my... mushrooms... but at least I have you... Producer..."

Name:
Hoshi Shouko

Appearance:
Shouko is a mere 1.42 metres tall and has three sizes 73-53-75, weighing a mere 35kg.

Canon:
THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls
This segment of the Wiki is semi-outdated, do note
Syoko Hoshi - project-imas.com wiki
星輝子 - アイマス シンデレラガールズ カードギャラリー

Extra information:
For the sake of the RP, her music will be weaponized.

Producer and Shouko are Producer and Idol.

They were not present in their home universe during the incident. The universe they were in was the one that was destroyed.
The main reason for doing this was to pay a visit to an old friend and former idol, Benjamin Tennyson. During the course of this Roleplay, Benjamin Tennyson is stuck in the comatose state known as Alien X.​

Last edited:
ADDED ANOTHER CHARACTER AND MADE A DUO

I'VE DECIDED WHO TO PLAY AS BETWEEN JOSEPH'S MOTHER, WIFE, AND INFANT DAUGHTER

♦Klaus Mikaelson♦
giphy.gif

Name
Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson

Looks in his early to mid twenties, real age, unknown.

Canon
The Vampire Diaries/The Originals

Extra information
Klaus Mikaelson is the Original Hybrid (Original Vampire/Werewolf Mix), which means he has powers and abilities from both his Vampire side and Werewolf side. He is the strongest Supernatural Being in The Vampire Diaries/The Originals Universe. He can be really uncontrollable and chaotic (which is why Elijah will be around to keep him calm).

♦Elijah Mikaelson♦
687474703a2f2f696d61676573362e66616e706f702e636f6d2f696d6167652f70686f746f732f33363830303030302f456c696a61682d4d696b61656c736f6e2d656c696a61682d33363838383437342d3530302d3238312e676966

Name
Elijah Mikaelson

Looks in his early to mid twenties, real age, unknown.

Canon
The Vampire Diaries/The Originals

Extra information
Elijah is the third oldest of the Mikaelson family. He is the one of The Original Vampires in the TVD/TO universe, he is a very strong and intellectual man, usually thinking before he acts. Elijah will try to keep Klaus from causing unnecessary chaos... hopefully it all works out.

the toughest of decisions

• Useful
Reactions: Verite
Producer and Shouko are Producer and Idol. Specifically for the canon of the Murder Series, Producer is one of the few Producers in the Production to be part of its 'Multiversal Idol Project', where Producers and Idols alike spread the love and word of idols throughout the Multiverse, hoping to recruit idols across the cosmos.

As the Project is somewhat new, the only successful recruitment via this method is Benjamin Tennyson, only because he was talked into 'out-idolling' his nemesis Vilgax, who too, had become an idol. However, this was only temporary.
Just wanna state we would rather avoid adding more multiversal organizations to the canon. They can just be a universal thing if you'd like.

Just wanna state we would rather avoid adding more multiversal organizations to the canon. They can just be a universal thing if you'd like.
OK.

Let's remove that stuff.

All of it

Voila

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
Status
Not open for further replies.