Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can't rely on others for everything! I gotta take matters into my own hands!"

tumblr_n26y35GtK81r6hwd2o1_250.gif

Name
: Hiyori Iki

Canon: Noragami

Extra information: Hiyori is a 'half-phantom', and often 'loses' her body(which goes into a sleeping state as this happens) without even realizing it - as, when this happens, her spirit comes out. When her spirit is out, she has a distinguishing 'tail' that is actually called a life-line.

-Duo here-​

Last edited:
"Ufufufufu, such rude aliens!"

koro_sensei_50224.jpg

Name: Koro-Sensei
Cano: Assassination classroom
Bio: Not much is known about Koro-Sensei's origins, but he's from earth, likely a government experiment gone wrong. The one thing we do know is that he can only is harmed with a specially made plastic, and that he destroyed 70% of the moon in a huge explosion

He has a passion for teaching and loves to help people mend their ways and become better, even those who've tried to kill him have found themselves changing their ways due to his caring, if unorthodox, methods

He's a genius with robotics, chemistry, and many other fields, and he loves to cook and groom, often using them as forms of punishment. He's not afraid to cook food or groom his foe during an attempt on his life

He's also quite the pervert, so watch out, busty ladies!​

"Ufufufufu, such rude aliens!"

koro_sensei_50224.jpg

Name: Koro-Sensei
Cano: Assassination classroom
Bio: Not much is known about Koro-Sensei's origins, but he's from earth, likely a government experiment gone wrong. The one thing we do know is that he can only is harmed with a specially made plastic, and that he destroyed 70% of the moon in a huge explosion

He has a passion for teaching and loves to help people mend their ways and become better, even those who've tried to kill him have found themselves changing their ways due to his caring, if unorthodox, methods

He's a genius with robotics, chemistry, and many other fields, and he loves to cook and groom, often using them as forms of punishment. He's not afraid to cook food or groom his foe during an attempt on his life

He's also quite the pervert, so watch out, busty ladies!​
This thing scares me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
The rubber man is just another ball of fun and games.

I'll be posting 2-3 more sheets of charters that will be majorly involved.

Character Sheet:

Name: Starman ( a.k.a Thom Kallor)

Appearance:
84466-13043-starman.jpg

Canon: Pre new 52 DcU

Extra information: Whatever else you wish for us to know.

Has Gravity powers!

Is from the......FUTURE!

His costume? A map of the multiverse!

Suffers from schizophrenia. He sometime more lucid than other times

Has a ring that can make people fly!

Loves Sloppy Joes! They don't have them in the future, you know.

"He's no good to me dead."

anaIXgy.png

Name
Boba Fett

Canon

Extra Information
As he's a much more elaborate and developed character than his movie continuity counterpart (for now), the version of Fett I'll be playing will be the one depicted in the Star Wars Legends franchise, formerly known as the Expanded Universe. His story there spans over forty years, but the point in time I'll be taking him from is shortly after his escape from the Pit of Carkoon in 5 ABY - the resumed height of his bounty hunting career.

giphy.gif

"Won't ever get away from these stupid things, will I? Well, at least this one's got a different name."

Character Sheet:

Name: "My name is Doctor Gregory House. My friends call me House, but you aren't my friends, so 'Doctor' will do fine. No, that does not mean I'm going to treat you if you scrape your knee. If you ask, I will show you the other reason I have a cane."

Appearance:
House-dr-gregory-house-16904852-1280-800.jpg

Canon: Gregory House

Extra information:

Though he won't admit it, House is at least a little bit more mature now.

200.gif

Not much, but a little.​

Hey, uh, I changed my character choice. If you have already, remove Dio from the cast list. I'll post up my replacement in a bit.

"I've got the TARDIS. Same old life. The last of the Time Lords."

giphy.gif

Name
The Doctor

Appearance
latest

Canon

Extra Information
Appeared in "Eden and the Forgotten People".
Working together, the Doctor and Rose Tyler AKA "Bad Wolf" were able to hold off the Reaper invasion temporarily. However, they both this moment was inevitable and when it came they vowed to be prepared.​

Last edited by a moderator:
So, uh.

You were expecting Tyrael, right?

Welp.

bioshock_big_daddy__digital_painting_by_bigbigbigdaddy-d4olpie.jpg

". . .. N . . O .. T .. . . D .. ... E.. A... D .. ...."

Name
Big Daddy
"Sheriff Bubba"
"Mr. Bubbles"

Canon
Bioshock/Illusion I

Extra Information
Having been involved with the first Illusion game, Bubba has recollection of the events and his death.
Also, he is still rather friendly even after regaining his memories and his Big Daddy directive. He has adopted the nickname of "Bubba" and seems to be a friend of all children-- not just Little Sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.