Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ciel

Appearance:
tumblr_ng7y3uQeVB1u5o5i4o1_1280.png

"I have chased you for so long; and now I have finally caught up with you. I will show you my wrath Esper."

Canon: Elsword, and The Murder Series.

Extra Information: Ciel was once a man, but after meeting and curing for a small child he found on the side of the road; he soon discovered this small girl was far more then mortal. After almost dying, and making a deal to serve the young girl for his life, Ciel became a half demon with a sign of the contract. However, after their world was invaded by a man named Elliot; his master fought, only to die in battle. With his life still intact, he plagued his services to Elliot. Elliot shortly sent Ciel to find a threat known as Add, and stop him as this boy was capable of time traveling; and was sent to kill Elliot before he invaded another Elsword. After losing him, Ciel managed to track the boy's location amongist the Reaper War.

@The Great Detective
Esper is amused by this. ouo

image.php

So umm... what happened to the Lu?

So umm... what happened to the Lu?
SHE DEAD. SHEEEE DEAAAADDDDDD. but seriously she died in invasion of Elsword.

star-wars-the-force-awakens-rey-daisy-ridley-600x400.jpg

Name: Rey

Canon: Star Wars Episode VII, The Force Awakens

Extra Information: Her past, beyond what she knows as a scavenger on the planet Jakku, remains a mystery.
You know when I saw that movie and then was introduced to Ray... (Yes RAY is how I spelled it that's how the movie place had it where I went and it's one of how people spell my nickname anyways)

I went to maybe I'm just a dark side person to oh crap I don't even freaking know again LOL It's all Vader's fault and um all the many Star Wars Stitch's I guess. But can't wait for the RP to see you play her. Just saddly I don't see Ray getting along with Ezekiel cause of him being a thief and all....

I'm seeing a Star Wars exhibit Saturday in Ashivelle. It's gonna be fun maybe I can show u and others some pics? If they allow cameras of course.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
This isn't a general chat, just so you guys know. Talk a little about the apps and characters if you want but keep most discussion in the group threads. : )

'tis mass effect?

Reserve me, I LOVE THAT GAME :3

Character:

al5g8tH.jpg

Deadpool

As Played By:

cqCQ4Ex.jpg

Deadpool

As Produced By:

Alex Wall.

And by produced I mean I broke into his house and took his computer.

ho6QX1k.jpg

Don't worry I left him some snacks he won't starve

g8EIywn.jpg

Deadpool's equipment: MiB Flash pen

Last edited:
You know when I saw that movie and then was introduced to Ray... (Yes RAY is how I spelled it that's how the movie place had it where I went and it's one of how people spell my nickname anyways)

I went to maybe I'm just a dark side person to oh crap I don't even freaking know again LOL It's all Vader's fault and um all the many Star Wars Stitch's I guess. But can't wait for the RP to see you play her. Just saddly I don't see Ray getting along with Ezekiel cause of him being a thief and all....

I'm seeing a Star Wars exhibit Saturday in Ashivelle. It's gonna be fun maybe I can show u and others some pics? If they allow cameras of course.
It's REY.

OBEY THE CANON!

DealWithIt.gif

Ray, Rey. Kind of my problem with Shouko-Syoko, Touka-Tohka...

... except Rey has been established in English.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lord President Nick
I'll update the character list tomorrow around 8 PM.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.