Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
IWantToBelieve.jpg
I dont know if thats suppose to be funny. This mildly annoyed me.

I

I literately have no idea what that face and movement means lol.
It basically just means I don't really have a definite end date for Space Jam, but if everything goes well, hopefully I'll be through by... the 28th? I don't wanna put definite dates because who knows what will happen but yeah, lol

I find it hard to believe your mother died, or your father is sick, you're so busy, and now cancer?

I find it hard to believe your mother died, or your father is sick, you're so busy, and now cancer?
I dont give a fucking fuck what you believe. I also said I was being fucking tested for cancer. Big. Fucking. Difference.

It's always seems like it something, and you never finish a game. Do you blame me for having doubts? If you really are having these issues, I don't understand why you keep having these ideas you never see through.

It's always seems like it something, and you never finish a game. Do you blame me for having doubts? If you really are having these issues, I don't understand why you keep having these ideas you never see through.

You know what! You can go fuck off! :) I didn't get told that I needed to go in for testing till about....4 days ago! When I yet again puked up blood! Not to mention plenty of other things. so, how about you keep your fucking opinions and doubts to yourself? Because if I see another thing from you; your going to see the very worst of me! Which is not nice. At all.

Reactions: Nue
I'll stop, but I feel like this matter needs to be addressed as a group at some point soon. I apologize if I came off as rude, Cody. That wasn't my aim.

To try and distract from Josh's total lack of social awareness

(No pictures of him in his human form exist)

Name: Jeen (former name: Geno)

Canon: Super Mario RPG/OC

Attributes/Powers: Powerful light-based magic. Also uses gauntlets that shoot projectiles and augment his hand-to-hand abilities. He'd grown accustomed to the powers he possessed in his previous form.

Extra Information: He's had some time to think.​

joseph and sogiita gonna wreak some havoc up in this bitch

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
latest

"We punch what we don't understand!"

Name: "Manly" Dan Corduroy

Canon: Yes

Extra information: He's a lumberjack at heart. Also somewhat emotionally unstable. Usually carries around his axe, which to him is important that is right-handed.

Last edited by a moderator:
swappin out my duo for dis mofo

Name: Broly AKA The Legendary Super Saiyan!

Canon: DBZ

Appearance:
broly_super_saiyan_coloreado_by_xx_seba_xx.jpg

Extra Information:

@TheColourlessRainbow

swappin out my duo for dis mofo

Name: Broly AKA The Legendary Super Saiyan!

Canon: DBZ

Appearance:
broly_super_saiyan_coloreado_by_xx_seba_xx.jpg

Extra Information:

@TheColourlessRainbow

But what about all that sweet conker lore you set up

oh you'll find out

i'm about to summon it

(eventually lel)

Status
Not open for further replies.