Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering a duo.

Add me to the Duo Consideration list.

line_divider_by_loquacioussprite-d7s4ez1.png

"Like a beautiful day, for example. With a huge ducky. A frightening one. Let's not lose any time to useless introductions... Let's dance, my dear friend." :-)

Name
Sugar

Canon
"OFF"

Extra Information
When speaking, she uses the emoticons ":-)" and ":-(" and frequently mentions dancing (and wanting to dance). Sugar also has four candies stuck on hooks. There are two on each hand and one candy on each hook.

line_divider_by_loquacioussprite-d7s4ez1.png

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
Reserve please

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Reactions: Takumi
Reserving my Sal ^^

Name: Toboe

Appearance:
toboe.jpg

Canon: Wolf's Rain: Toboe

Extra information: Toboe is the youngest and kindest member of his pack. He's fond of humans, and also has the best hearing compared to the rest of his pack. He acts a lot like a puppy too.

Also...

9075101e01087c06a3f0054388490ff0.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_nn6foqGXST1uplhxvo10_500.png

"Hahaha. ♪ "

Name:
"Sal"

Appears to be around his early twenties in human years

170 cm. (5'7") for human form
tumblr_n8bw7pUHgN1qbbk1wo2_400.png

Canon:
WadanoharaTitle.png

Wikia

Extra information:
A strange shark-man from the Red Sea. Currently spends his days traveling to alternate dimensions in order to study other species and hopefully one day extend the reaches of his corrupted home. Somewhat friendly, despite also being twisted. He wields the Sacred Sword, a simple looking long sword with a red blade and black grip. Also has tentacles somehow but hasn't been seen fighting with them, he changes between human and shark at will.

WAHAHAHA~

Last edited:
Reserving, might be a duo, might be a solo, not quite sure yet.

I'll be co-GMing this game and probably will put sheets for NPCs here as I think of them but to START OFF...

hkeydEt.jpg

Name
Steven Cortez

Canon
Mass Effect

Extra information
An Alliance pilot currently assigned aboard the Normandy-SR2. In addition to be a Kodiak pilot, Steve is also responsible for maintaining the Normandy's armory, a duty that he and Lt. James Vega share. Steve has been in the alliance for about a decade, first serving in the First Fleet on-board the SSV Hawking. A year prior to his assignment to the Normandy, Steve lost his husband to a Collector assault.

"You had it right-- Yesterday can't change. Tomorrow we might all be dead. Today is what matters... I'm not wasting it."

"Humans are limited in what they can do, right? If I've learned anything in this short life... It's that the more you plan, the easier it is for those plans to crumble from some unforeseen circumstance! Unless you surpass 'being human'...

..THEN I REJECT MY HUMANITY, JOJO!"

jojo-dio.png

Name
Dio Brando

Canon
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Part 1: Phantom Blood
Dio Brando

Extra information
This Dio is vastly different than the one that DB played in When The Corpses Cry, as this is before he got a stand.

He is also a vampire, so any character abilities, traits, or whatever that is effected by or effects vampires or anything vampiric, then Dio qualifies.​

Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Appearance
tumblr_m2w9c5rKmo1qkjxrmo2_500.gif

Name
The Master

Never disclosed, but presumably at least 1,000.

Canon
Doctor Who

Extra information
Left behind in Traversing Aether, the Master was heroically saved by his friend the Doctor before the facility exploded.

Not much for being 'peaceful' with his friend though he has 'borrowed' a lot of the Doctor's Stuff, including a Sonic Screwdriver. Which the Doctor is now currently trying to retrieve as the Master get's caught up in the Murder Games.​

Last edited:
Name
The Master

Never disclosed, but presumably at least 1,000.

Canon
[urlhttp://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Master]Doctor Who[/url]

Extra information
He has 'borrowed' a lot of the Doctor's Stuff, including a Sonic Screwdriver.
Is this the same one from Aether? If so, you'll have to explain how he got out alive and all that.

Is this the same one from Aether? If so, you'll have to explain how he got out alive and all that.
Yea, just updated the CS with what we sorted out.

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
Status
Not open for further replies.