Status
Not open for further replies.
@EVERYONE

Yuka had been standing there silently, seeing the dead body of Kyle that had gotten everyone's attention. As much as she knew that this was a part of the twisted Murder Game that is now taking place in Heavenly Host, the young spirit couldn't help but notice something strange.

"... u-um... how come his spirit isn't around? ... normally... people that die here... their souls are stuck here... chained to it... like how... I am..."

Yuka knew that this wasn't normal, and that could be because of how this Game was defying several things that wouldn't be... exactly right. The work of the Golden Witch was quite strange, and terribly horrible by how this Game had been going on so far. However, even if the voting was still in session, something triggered the feeling of fear from Yuka...

Sachiko...

22-corpse-party-the-anthology-sachiko-no-renai-yuugi-hysteric-birthday-2u-3.jpg

"... I found you~"

Just the appearance of the girl in red was enough to startle Yuka, forcing the young spirit to cower away from the other.

WeKruJ1.png

"G... Go... go away!!"

It didn't help that there were the other hostile spirits that worked alongside Sachiko, but going from what Yuka had mentioned to some others earlier... was it possible to even appease these spirits in time? Sachiko couldn't help but giggle in devilish glee, holding that pair of scissors tightly as she stepped forwards... aiming to see on who would be joining her in this accursed school.​

"w e w a n t t o h a v e s o m e f u n . . . . . "

They both took out knives.
I think Henry got the message...

tumblr_inline_n149feJ8TV1qillge.png

".....Now normally I wouldn't be opposed to this kind of fun. I love the site of blood even my own but I got a job to do and I nee my blood for it." Cue more dark magic being casted at these spirits while he continued to keep distance from them.

@Bomb @SOMEONE HELP THIS MAN

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Kyle's head was splitting in two, a terrible heat strong enough to melt skin running down his body in waves. He realized he was standing, lost inside a haze made of his own mind. A powerful headache gripped him, though as Kyle came aware of his surroundings, the headache seemed to be only a distant memory. This is... This is the strangest feeling. I don't know how I... Eyes, blinking, Kyle's hands searched his pockets for his notebook, but came up with nothing. A frown settled on his face, the ex-detective unable to discern just how that happened. He had to have been transferred again. Was magic at work, again?

He then heard the voice, his head swinging to stare at the source. His brow furrowed at the sight of the strange woman, his mouth opening to ask a question, but it never came. He stood there staring for a moment, mind working ineffectually. Kyle knew that he needed to stop being surprised all the time and just settle into the flow. Maybe once this was over, he'd wake up as if it had only been a dream, and any worries he had experienced would be gone. Wouldn't that be nice.

dh8ToZS.gif

"Where am I?" he eventually managed to ask, speaking over the woman as she read.

@The Great Detective
The very moment that she was referred to, the woman stopped reading, going into a complete halt from her reading as she turned to face Kyle. She appeared almost like a living doll, showing little to no emotion on her face, and that her appearence was rather... pure instead of flawed. Though, she stared at him, probably piecing things together on why she was getting a certain feeling from the many run-ins she's had with a few other of the eliminated players.

"Outside the Gameboard. You were eliminated from the Game upon your death. That is why you are here."

Even when speaking outside of plain reading out loud, the woman had a monotone voice when it came to speaking. Her answer was simple and blunt enough, that he was just here because he was "eliminated" from the Game. Probably going back to her task that she was up to earlier before being referred to, the woman began reading over the book once more... and if he were to listen closely... what she was reading out of the book actually sounded like a narrative re-telling of what was taking place in the Game itself in present time. The Heavenly Host School. Sachiko. Kyle's death. The current votes. He would hear it all narrated from this woman.

@Atomyk

@EVERYONE

Yuka had been standing there silently, seeing the dead body of Kyle that had gotten everyone's attention. As much as she knew that this was a part of the twisted Murder Game that is now taking place in Heavenly Host, the young spirit couldn't help but notice something strange.

"... u-um... how come his spirit isn't around? ... normally... people that die here... their souls are stuck here... chained to it... like how... I am..."

Yuka knew that this wasn't normal, and that could be because of how this Game was defying several things that wouldn't be... exactly right. The work of the Golden Witch was quite strange, and terribly horrible by how this Game had been going on so far. However, even if the voting was still in session, something triggered the feeling of fear from Yuka...

Sachiko...

22-corpse-party-the-anthology-sachiko-no-renai-yuugi-hysteric-birthday-2u-3.jpg

"... I found you~"

Just the appearance of the girl in red was enough to startle Yuka, forcing the young spirit to cower away from the other.

WeKruJ1.png

"G... Go... go away!!"

It didn't help that there were the other hostile spirits that worked alongside Sachiko, but going from what Yuka had mentioned to some others earlier... was it possible to even appease these spirits in time? Sachiko couldn't help but giggle in devilish glee, holding that pair of scissors tightly as she stepped forwards... aiming to see on who would be joining her in this accursed school.​

Unsure_zpscguwumqp.png

"A...pair of scissors?"

Sincere_zpsdmtugagn.png

"Really darling?" Mettaton casually teased, hurrying Yuka behind him, standing a good three feet above both girls.

Neutral_zpsl1rddodn.png

"Is that all you could manage? This is a Murder Mystery, not an Arts and Crafts class."

Kyle crossed his arms and listened to the woman narrate. He fixed her with a sour look as she read about his gruesome death. The pain at the back of his mind seemed to echo the description, but Kyle couldn't recall the moments before the supposed event. The idea that people were looking over his mangled body made his blood run cold. There was no way it was happening. Kyle was not going to accept that.

CxO3FEe.gif

Clearing his throat, Kyle was intent on interrupting the ongoing narration. "Sorry, my death? If I was really dead, I wouldn't be standing here." No matter how much magic or science he saw beyond his wildest imaginations, death meant the end. Kyle had a pretty good idea of that, considering he'd seen his fair share of it. "Nice story, but what's really happened? If I've been removed from the game, just put me down back in L.A. and I'll happily never think about any of this ever again."

@The Great Detective

I think Henry got the message...

tumblr_inline_n149feJ8TV1qillge.png

".....Now normally I wouldn't be opposed to this kind of fun. I love the site of blood even my own but I got a job to do and I nee my blood for it." Cue more dark magic being casted at these spirits while he continued to keep distance from them.

@Bomb @SOMEONE HELP THIS MAN
Well, as always, the magic phased through them again.

This time, the spirits stabbed the side of Henry's stomach. It wasn't too deep, but deep enough that the wound was bleeding.

"H a p p y ? W e g a v e y o u b l o o d . W a n t t o h a v e m o r e f u n ?"

Even with the fact that Willard was assisting in the fight now, it seemed like the opponent could adapt to the situation in a matter of seconds, only taking what looked like a glancing hit to the side from Will's sword. The more the fight went on, it was starting to feel like this mysterious figure was actually buying time for something else by how they weren't exactly making any aggressive attacks towards Will and Kanon.

"... Izayoi... correct? What are you doing here? I... I thought the others had departed from the island..." Shannon didn't sound to be aware that Izayoi had been murdered, as she was never present at the crime scene and investigation. However, she did have a puzzled look when she glanced over to see Gilgamesh and Iskander, who she saw to be executed during the early portions of the Game.

@DapperDogman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
Gilgamesh noticed her confusion, but chose to ignore it not wanting to bother explaining the concept of resurrection to a Mongrel. Instead he simply answered "They have. But we felt like staying here, is that a problem?".

@DapperDogman @The Great Detective

"And if we do that, Gilgamesh, we'll be setting ourselves up to be caught by Bernkastel. I rather not waste my Ressurrection magic on a poor move like that."

Ange sighed as she got herself off of the seat in the room, and signalled Featherine to send her, Willard, Gilgamesh, Iskander, and Izayoi over to the Rokkenjima island. It didn't feel like much, but as soon as they felt Featherine's magic surrounding them, they found themselves back on the ruined island of Rokkenjima. The earlier typhoon completely trashed the island, and echoes of strange noises could be heard coming from the ruins of the mansion.

Meanwhile, Dlanor and Featherine simply were observing the events of the Game and Ange's group from small projections made by the Creator Witch. Clearly they had a tight restraint on Crono, and he wouldn't be getting out that easily, so they didn't pay much mind to him now as he fell asleep while under their custody.

@york
@york

During the time that Crono had been left in captivity, Dlanor stood up from her seat, which didn't seem to bother Featherine that much. A few wine bottles were placed near the Creator Witch, emptied out.

latest

"Featherine, I will be going to retrieve the latest eliminated player OVER. ... please don't do anything that will allow the Maestro to slip away, so that means that you shouldn't drink any MORE."

"Dlanor, you don't need to remind me... being a hint tipsy doesn't mean that I'm not cut out on this task. Now go on and carry out your duty... I'll be fine with keeping watch here."

Featherine gave a bit of reassurance to Dlanor, and while it wasn't that believable, Dlanor knew that she had to go and carry out the task as she said. So, she left from the area, Featherine seemed to doze off, probably from drinking all of the wine bottles that she had with her. Well, now it was clear that Featherine wasn't exactly cut out on this like she said to Dlanor.

However, Crono would see a little black portal appear from his feet, immediately snatching him away from the imprisonment he had and into another unknown area of the Metaworld... maybe the Golden Land for it's rose gardens. Except there was no golden roses anywhere...

"Hiya~! You thought that the Golden Witch was going to leave you hanging around with those weirdos, huh? Think again!!"

Well, this was no doubt Crono's rescuer... but what was the deal between this woman and Beatrice?​
Crono
@Gummi Bunnies

Welp, that sudden; Crono had actually woken up not too long ago, cracking an eye open just in time to see that Featherine's er... Incredible consumption of alcohol had left her in a less than ideal state to watch over him, though, on the other hand, he was stuck without much to do now. Though, before he could do much else, he suddenly felt himself being transported somewhere else, he looked around, looking a bit puzzled before his eyes fell upon well, his savior no less. He looked a bit puzzled, the posture he took on more or less obviously indicated he wanted to know what exactly had gone on, though, he seemed to be back to his non-verbal self again, for the time being anyways...

Well, as always, the magic phased through them again.

This time, the spirits stabbed the side of Henry's stomach. It wasn't too deep, but deep enough that the wound was bleeding.

"H a p p y ? W e g a v e y o u b l o o d . W a n t t o h a v e m o r e f u n ?"
To say getting shanked wasn't painful would be a lie but Henry himself didn't seem in pain at all. In fact he was still smiling like usual. If these spirits were looking to see pain then they had come to the wrong place obviously.

henry_x_reader___healer_by_littlesunflower17-d8u7tld.png

"It hurts....So good....I just love the color crimson... Don't you two...?" Henry spoke smiling his usual smile. "It just sucks that my magic is so limited here. Most of those dark spells I used should've worked but they didn't...How sad..... Honestly I knew the fire one wouldn't...I just wanted to do something cool..." Well at least he's honest. "If only I had all of my power back... I could show you two some wicked awesome curses.." Here he goes thinking about all the death curses he has....

@Bomb @WhatHaveYouDone

Aya gave the robot an unamused look as she took her chainsaw and swung it towards the robot's legs. Aya knew that Mettaton also didn't deserve to continue playing nor did she care if it dodged the attack or not. She grabbed a piece of paper that she used to write down the traitor, and with that, Aya wrote down Gordon's name. The child also quickly wrote to the Witch, writing the following words:

"Dear Witch, give me permission to kill the traitor for this round, please."

@The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Aya gave the robot an unamused look as she took her chainsaw and swung it towards the robot's legs. Aya knew that Mettaton also didn't deserve to continue playing nor did she care if it dodged the attack or not. She grabbed a piece of paper that she used to write down the traitor, and with that, Aya wrote down Gordon's name. The child also quickly wrote to the Witch, writing the following words:

"Dear Witch, give me permission to kill the traitor for this round, please."

@The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Mettaton wasn't really paying any attention too the girl anymore, and so the chainsaw ripped right through the robot's legs. Or, rather, partway through one of them before a violent explosion blew it off its hinge, potentially damaging the chainsaw in the process.

Kaboom_zpsolisll2j.png

Though it certainly damaged Mettaton.

With a shrill scream, he made his pain known. But...not all of it was out of agony, per se.

His eyes snapped towards the dark-haired girl, emitting another scream as his other leg followed in a chain reaction, dropping him to the floor propped up on his torso.

Oh%20yeah_zpsd5eqjua1.png

"Aah!~ D-Darling! Watch where you're-, nnh~...s-swinging that thing!"

Determined%202_zpsvzjnqvgj.png

"Who gave her a chainsaw anyway?!"
@CCC Kouhai
@Anyone_who would condone underage chainsawing​

Mettaton wasn't really paying any attention too the girl anymore, and so the chainsaw ripped right through the robot's legs. Or, rather, partway through one of them before a violent explosion blew it off its hinge, potentially damaging the chainsaw in the process.

Kaboom_zpsolisll2j.png

Though it certainly damaged Mettaton.

With a shrill scream, he made his pain known. But...not all of it was out of agony, per se.

His eyes snapped towards the dark-haired girl, emitting another scream as his other leg followed in a chain reaction, dropping him to the floor propped up on his torso.

Oh%20yeah_zpsd5eqjua1.png

"Aah!~ D-Darling! Watch where you're-, nnh~...s-swinging that thing!"

Determined%202_zpsvzjnqvgj.png

"Who gave her a chainsaw anyway?!"
@CCC Kouhai
@Anyone_who would condone underage chainsawing​
Mortal-Kombat-X-Jason-DLC-Design-1024x576-370x260.jpg

Jason could understand the emotions flooding through Aya right now. She wanted nothing more than the death of the person who had killed a person close to him. Needless to say Jason could sympathize. Given that he managed to track down the person who killed his mother and disposed of her in a rather cruel but efficient manner.

5065942_std.jpg

But he doubted her ability to kill Gordon herself. So, he'd follow after her only to pause as he heard the rather suggestive tone in Mettaton's words. He had heard that kind of tone far too many times to think otherwise. The 'nghs' and 'agh!' were all the proof that Jason needed. Mettaton may have been a robot but that didn't stop Jason from seeing him in the same light he had seen all of his victims. As someone who seemed rather eager to do unsavory and disgusting acts like sex and the like. If his reaction towards HK earlier wasn't enough of an indication.

Not to mention this was all being aimed towards Aya of all people! Jason didn't want to leave Aya all alone, even if she could protect herself. So he'd just settle for giving Mettaton a good kick to the face while he was downed with the sole of his boot. From there Jason shot a furious glare the robot's way before making his way after Aya to see if she'd been injured at all by the robot's leg exploding.

Herbert cursed and drawing up a syringe of Re-Agent, he turned towards Zombina.

"I'm not sure what's gotten into that child but I don't need Jason joining in on any murdering. But I've also zero inclination to risk getting my head sliced off. Would you be up to the task of injecting him with a dose of my Reagent to try and calm him down?"

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @CCC Kouhai

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Mortal-Kombat-X-Jason-DLC-Design-1024x576-370x260.jpg

Jason could understand the emotions flooding through Aya right now. She wanted nothing more than the death of the person who had killed a person close to him. Needless to say Jason could sympathize. Given that he managed to track down the person who killed his mother and disposed of her in a rather cruel but efficient manner.

5065942_std.jpg

But he doubted her ability to kill Gordon herself. So, he'd follow after her only to pause as he heard the rather suggestive tone in Mettaton's words. He had heard that kind of tone far too many times to think otherwise. The 'nghs' and 'agh!' were all the proof that Jason needed. Mettaton may have been a robot but that didn't stop Jason from seeing him in the same light he had seen all of his victims. As someone who seemed rather eager to do unsavory and disgusting acts like sex and the like. If his reaction towards HK earlier wasn't enough of an indication.

Not to mention this was all being aimed towards Aya of all people! Jason didn't want to leave Aya all alone, even if she could protect herself. So he'd just settle for giving Mettaton a good kick to the face while he was downed with the sole of his boot. From there Jason shot a furious glare the robot's way before making his way after Aya to see if she'd been injured at all by the robot's leg exploding.

Herbert cursed and drawing up a syringe of Re-Agent, he turned towards Zombina.

"I'm not sure what's gotten into that child but I don't need Jason joining in on any murdering. But I've also zero inclination to risk getting my head sliced off. Would you be up to the task of injecting him with a dose of my Reagent to try and calm him down?"

@Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @CCC Kouhai
Mettaton grunted as Jason's boot met with his face, only to have the wind knocked out of him as his head smashed against the ground with a thick thud. On the stone floor, the robot looked absolutely punch drunk, one could swear chicks were floating around his head.

Cheery_zpsh0xrqudk.png

"Two plus two equals five...two plus two equals...la, li, lu, le...oh~..." Mettaton sputtered, his eye spinning 'round and 'round.

It eventually closed, and his head laid back against the stone again, some pink fluid spilling out of the right side of his head.

Broken_zpsfzjl6qdn.png

Talk about being kicked while you're down.

DIO and Pucci went along with crowd, observing.
The new death affect DIO very little, however, he took note of Jason's attachment to this Aya person and grinned as he smashed his boot against the android.

"Fantastic power, Jason." DIO praised him, his icy words penetrating into what remained of Jason's soul.
@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @others

As soon as Aya saw Jason kick Mettaton in the face, she knew that she was causing more trouble for them. The child took a deep breath, shaking her head as she calmed down. She walked towards Jason, taking his arm as she rested her head on it almost as if she was apologizing for rejecting his attempt in comforting her. Even though several people may have seen this as awkward, Aya only wanted this feeling to end. "Enough..." She softly spoke to him. "This isn't worth it anymore..."

"It's not going to bring back Kyle..."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archmage Jeremiah

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
DIO and Pucci went along with crowd, observing.
The new death affect DIO very little, however, he took note of Jason's attachment to this Aya person and grinned as he smashed his boot against the android.

"Fantastic power, Jason." DIO praised him, his icy words penetrating into what remained of Jason's soul.
@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @others
As soon as Aya saw Jason kick Mettaton in the face, she knew that she was causing more trouble for them. The child took a deep breath, shaking her head as she calmed down. She walked towards Jason, taking his arm as she rested her head on it almost as if she was apologizing for rejecting his attempt in comforting her. Even though several people may have seen this as awkward, Aya only wanted this feeling to end. "Enough..." She softly spoke to him. "This isn't worth it anymore..."

"It's not going to bring back Kyle..."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archmage Jeremiah
7d133d7185e6034fbc3bb1afb21ffb65.jpg

"..."

Jason gave a blank look of confusion at Dio's compliment but Herbert saw it for what it really was. That explained why he'd been so curious about Jason's origins. He wished to simply know of a method of how to get close to the serial killer and keep him under his thumb. Much like how Herbert was trying to do with the Reagent.

"I should have known..Right from the start. He was trying to just take Jason away from me.." Herbert muttered under his breath before glancing at Zombina. "Forget that order about the Reagent. I don't need to risk you getting injured when you can otherwise avoid it. But I do need you to keep a closer eye on Jason.." He'd say while shooting a brief glance Dio's way so Zombina would pick up on that Herbert meant if Dio tried to manipulate Jason.

Before Jason could continue wailing on Mettaton, Aya gripped onto his arm and Jason relaxed. This was a rare sight for Jason. Most people who got this close usually used it as a way to stab or otherwise injure Jason. Not to mention that Jason didn't particularly care about Kyle's grisly death. But Aya and him had some common-ground and that was enough for the zombie. He'd let Aya cling to him for as long as she desired, she'd earned the right.

@DBZ7 @Kaykay @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hazama relished in Aya's unstable mental state. Her world was crumbling all around her, even to the point she was willing to attack an "innocent," if rather disgusting, robot just for being in her way. It was almost too funny. Was this the same girl who was oh so convinced by love and whatever triumphing over all? And look at her now.

152.png

"Oh, but of course it won't bring Kyle back! He's finally the way he's supposed to be! The dead should not come back to life once they are killed. Do you get it now? Death, destruction, this is how the world is meant to be! Anything else is just a mockery! A fuck-up that this pathetic human race causes! Now, why don't you keep crying with that murderer there, who's of the same cloth as the one who killed your precious Kyle. I'm sure that'll be just such a touching moment for you two, won't it? "

Satisfied, he cleared his throat and just continued reading through the notebook Kyle had left behind. Quite useful little thing, really. Speaking of useful things...

4.png

"By the way, Yuna, do you still have that plushie? Some...Sachiko, or someone, would quite like it back."

Yuna was busy being surprised by the girl in red as Hazama spoke with Aya and quickly turned around as he suddenly addressed her.

tumblr_inline_ndv7a6XSgo1r79yns.png

"Oh, um, yeah! I got it!" she replied, retrieving it from the backpack and waving the plushie around. Perhaps that Sachiko would notice it.

@The Great Detective @CCC Kouhai @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Maybe I should ask what you two want? Nah that's no fun. Lets see what other spells do I have." and Henry was backing up while looking for more spells.

Chrom seemed to react in time Pushing Lucina just out of the way while grabbing Deedee to get her an himself out of the way of this 'candy beam'. "See..... Not worth the effort..." Chrom spoke bitterly as he glanced back at Buu.

@Lizzy @Bomb @Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @AnybodyandEverybody
"YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF MAJIN BUU? THE MOMENT THIS GAME ENDS I SHALL EAT ALL OF YOU! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU! I WILL TURN YOU INTO JELLO, YOU INTO MARSHMELLOWS..." He went on for a while,...maybe he's finally lost it?
Mobile post

Even with the fact that Willard was assisting in the fight now, it seemed like the opponent could adapt to the situation in a matter of seconds, only taking what looked like a glancing hit to the side from Will's sword. The more the fight went on, it was starting to feel like this mysterious figure was actually buying time for something else by how they weren't exactly making any aggressive attacks towards Will and Kanon.

"... Izayoi... correct? What are you doing here? I... I thought the others had departed from the island..." Shannon didn't sound to be aware that Izayoi had been murdered, as she was never present at the crime scene and investigation. However, she did have a puzzled look when she glanced over to see Gilgamesh and Iskander, who she saw to be executed during the early portions of the Game.

"I suppose I just couldn't leave you behind" he smirks, before cracking his knuckles and zooming forward to deliver a thundering blow to the hooded figure​

"Enough dancing around, and show us all you really are" he shouts as he swings for the robed individual

@The Great Detective @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Unsure_zpscguwumqp.png

"A...pair of scissors?"

Sincere_zpsdmtugagn.png

"Really darling?" Mettaton casually teased, hurrying Yuka behind him, standing a good three feet above both girls.

Neutral_zpsl1rddodn.png

"Is that all you could manage? This is a Murder Mystery, not an Arts and Crafts class."
Hazama relished in Aya's unstable mental state. Her world was crumbling all around her, even to the point she was willing to attack an "innocent," if rather disgusting, robot just for being in her way. It was almost too funny. Was this the same girl who was oh so convinced by love and whatever triumphing over all? And look at her now.

152.png

"Oh, but of course it won't bring Kyle back! He's finally the way he's supposed to be! The dead should not come back to life once they are killed. Do you get it now? Death, destruction, this is how the world is meant to be! Anything else is just a mockery! A fuck-up that this pathetic human race causes! Now, why don't you keep crying with that murderer there, who's of the same cloth as the one who killed your precious Kyle. I'm sure that'll be just such a touching moment for you two, won't it? "

Satisfied, he cleared his throat and just continued reading through the notebook Kyle had left behind. Quite useful little thing, really. Speaking of useful things...

4.png

"By the way, Yuna, do you still have that plushie? Some...Sachiko, or someone, would quite like it back."

Yuna was busy being surprised by the girl in red as Hazama spoke with Aya and quickly turned around as he suddenly addressed her.

tumblr_inline_ndv7a6XSgo1r79yns.png

"Oh, um, yeah! I got it!" she replied, retrieving it from the backpack and waving the plushie around. Perhaps that Sachiko would notice it.

@The Great Detective @CCC Kouhai @TheSpringwoodSlasher
tumblr_inline_n9uwenQd7x1slvs4r.png

"..."

Sachiko blankly stared at Yuna, who had the black cat plushie. While it appeared to have an effect on her... Sachiko instead sped towards Yuna, aiming to stab her scissors into Yuna. Were they forgetting something here? Probably...

tumblr_inline_n6tztpT7sT1ql8ac4.png

"Do you guys know what you're doing when it comes to appeasing spirits? Clearly that plush had some effect on her, but it isn't enough!" Erika was just backing away, since she had no experience when it came to appeasing restless spirits.

@Kaykay @CCC Kouhai @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Everyone geez xD​

Status
Not open for further replies.