Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike the others that had ended up in random places within this island's vast forest, you would find yourselves standing in front of a large strip of metal fencing. Surely it wouldn't be easy to get through... buuuut there seemed to be a little spot where you could crawl underneath the fence and bypass it completely. That seemed to be the only method of getting past this fence.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

4KN7SrK.png

After running through the area, Ilona stopped in front of the fence and gently gripped onto it. "Thank the Sun's light, I've made it," she said to herself before turning to see who had made it to the fence with her. "Comrades, we should crawl under this fence and see what's on the others side. Shall we?" Ilona then moved to her knees and began to crawl under the fence.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies

"Lo, Though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod and staff, they comfort me."-King David, Psalm 23

4811566-nazgul_by_allianceelite-d3a1f0o.jpg

You come across several more cloaked figures bearing swords.

You also come across Kanon:

latest

He seems to be holding off the creatures, and holding his own. He holds a magic blade in his hands. They're in a stalemate of sorts now.

The Shadow creatures notice you, and draw their swords. As they rush towards you, Leah impales one with a crossbow bolt, and it disappears, only for two more to appear. It seemed these creatures were like the Hydra, kill one, two more appear.

Leah looked at Io. "Someone, get Io out of here. I have to protect her, and I will do my duty." Leah said pointing to her. She called some magic on her hand.

The whispering continued, and it seemed to be coming from the spirits themselves.

@Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @Kaykay @The woods

jojos-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battleEnrico-Pucci-2.jpg

"Whitesnake!"

In a flash, a strange spirit appeared beside Enrico Pucci. The manifestation of his fighting spirit. His Stand. Whitesnake.

Now that some of his powers had returned, he could aptly fight... though he could definitely feel something was off. Under normal circumstances, his Stand would be completely invisible to those around him, as well as intangible, and yet... For some reason, he would get the impression that this was not the case here. It wasn't so much that the people here happened to also be Stand users, or that they were just that observant.

It seemed that it was just he was still somewhat weakened by the cursed Witch's power. No matter. It was time to invoke the wrath of God upon these demons.

While it appeared that the holy warrior (at least, from his understanding) Yuna went ahead and protected Io, Pucci went on the offensive, standing beside Hazama. The green manifestations of his looked rather sinister, but that was hardly his main concern at the moment. Besides, if he seemed to be acquainted with Yuna, then Pucci would tolerate him.

For now.

With a jarring HISSSSS that matched that of a serpent, Whitesnake flew forward at Pucci's will, delivering powerful rapid punches towards the shadows that would come his way for now!

@Lizzy @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah @DapperDogman @BarrenThin

Since Savvy is way behind, pretend Deedee had just been too terrified and cripplingly sad to do anything until now.​

-Chapter 1 Twilight-
"The Kings No More"
Continued from here.

Mistakes are like some broken toes.
Most are not enough to sideline you,
perhaps they will make you limp around
but only for a while, no permanent damage done.

===

Once it was settled that everyone had decided on what to do with their votes, time seemed to be altered once more, and with a much more smooth transition unlike the first two times, everyone found themselves in the Golden Land once more. Except... they would see that both Gilgamesh and Iskander were separated from the majority of the group by a golden field bound by the Golden Witch's magic.

Just as the Golden Witch had threatened them earlier during the treasure hunt, seven golden lights appeared in the air, surrounding the two of them. With a "boom!" resounding throughout the air, the seven lights sped towards their intended targets, those lights taking the forms of metallic stakes. It didn't matter if these stakes either missed their targets or that Gilgamesh and Iskander were able to avoid the speedy weapons. It turned out these metal stakes were able to rebound off of any flat surface, as long as they were going to pierce through their targets, and soon enough, that was what would happen.

If it wasn't for the fact that they were terribly weakened despite their powers slowly coming back, the two Servants would stand no chance against these stakes, which were Beatrice's Furniture, the Seven Stakes of Purgatory. Not even Gilgamesh's armor could withstand the three stakes that soon pierced into him, suggesting that these stakes were immensely empowered by Beatrice's magic.

As if this wasn't enough, another two more golden lights shined brightly a distance away from the two, and like a gunshot had been let out, a sharp crack of magic energy echoed throughout, a golden arrow thread it's way towards them both. The flashes of red and gold obscured what occurred once the golden arrow had hit their targets... but it was easy to say that the golden arrow had obliterated Gilgamesh's head and Iskander's torso completely.

Heavy thuds could be heard as the two of them fell. They were successfully executed by the Golden Witch.

Speaking of which, Beatrice made her appearance to the group once her Furniture had done their job. If anybody tried attacking her now, they would see that their powers seemed to be nullified once again. This was probably a safety precaution on the Golden Witch's part, that she would only disable their powers when it came to bringing them to the Golden Land or being close to them in general. Though, it seemed like she wanted to say a few words to the group.

tumblr_inline_mv91t867p11rfjfkn.png

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Isn't that ENTERTAINING?! My Furniture really overdid themselves with this execution~ You all must be wondering if this was the right decision, that you thought correctly about your votes. Well, let me tell you this... all of you were incompetent enough to never check everyone viable thoroughly!!"

With a snap of her fingers, a golden spotlight fell upon HK-47...

tumblr_inline_mv9btqqcqq1rfjfkn.png

"You see? HK-47 was our hidden traitor for this round of the Game! Did you honestly believe that he, the assassin droid, only had a mere blaster on him? If you players were more direct with your approach on finding who had the right gear for the murder, you should've found a specialized blade he had in his possession to do so. A vibroknife, to be exact. It made it so much easier on my part that he was so willing to do the job of killing another! In other words..."

tumblr_inline_mv9c4oJcnV1rfjfkn.png

"Gilgamesh and Iskander were purely innocent this entire time! Doesn't that stir up frustration and dread in your pathetic heads!? It sure does, I can tell... I've hosted enough Witch's Games to see such annoyance in my opponents when they brought the loss upon themselves!"

A bellowing fit of laughter echoed throughout the Golden Land once she stated all of that in the Red Truth, and in the background, you could see that the bodies of Gilgamesh and Iskander were disappearing in a cluster of golden butterflies. Once the Witch had calmed down from her fit of laughter, she still bore that jeering sneer on her face.

tumblr_inline_mv9c8mYD0O1rfjfkn.png

"Oh, and don't pretend like I forgot about this detail of the Game. I am this game's Gamemaster, after all~ Since all of you have failed to locate this round's traitor, I will receive a karma point because of this. While there's still a lot of this game to be played, please try harder with your efforts if you wish to beat the Golden Witch at her own Game."

With that said, everyone would find themselves transitioning back into the mansion that was now in utter silence. There was no sign of Shannon or Kanon (or this mansion's owner for that matter). The body of Mark was now gone, probably disappeared like the bodies of Gilgamesh and Iskander back in the Golden Land. At least for now, Robin, Piper, and Li were still around, but the fact that Beatrice was now winning this Game of hers... that didn't leave a good feeling collectively with all of them.

Strange that they didn't hear anything coming from the detectives on the walkie talkie radio that Beatrice had mentioned in her update letter when they first happened to encounter the murder scene. Yet, all they could do now is wait... and let the truth settle in their heads.

~Game Scoring~
Beatrice - 1 / Players - 0
If Deedee cared that Mr. Satan and Buu were talking about her like she wasn't there, it didn't show. No, she was still too caught up in her own personal world of misery and sadness to care about the fact that they found her lack of interest in candy odd. Granted, at the mention of the injuries littering her entire small body with great severity, she only seemed to shrink up. She had practically forgotten about the incident with the rest of her village at this point, but it was still painful to think about. If only she'd had Trina here through this situation like she had through that one, too...

Next thing the girl knew, though, one of the two men that had been conversing had held out his hands toward her, causing the child's teary eyes to widen. She didn't think she could take another beating.. Not without Trina or Mark here to be with her through it. Despite the thought, the child braced herself to be harmed by the odd man.. But, much to her surprise, nothing came. In fact... Much to her surprise, her countless injuries and wounds started to heal!

...Granted, the child seemed terrified by this.

Despite that, nothing changed. She just stayed still, tears streaming down her face in large amounts. She was trying to bolster up enough stability to express something other than sadness, but then it happened. Stakes came out of nowhere, shooting after the outvoted Gilgamesh and Iskander. Deedee didn't know the two men well, but Iskander had tried to provide comfort for her earlier, and didn't seem anything like the bad men or the Cranks. So seeing him and that other man die like that- especially after it being revealed that they were innocent -made her want to scream.

But all that came was a choked sound of agony, as though crying so much had taken too much out of her for her to scream.

Somehow, Deedee wasn't surprised by the revelation that the culprit had been HK. He was seemingly lifeless, and from what the others were saying, had expressed interest in killing. Deep beneath the surface, the child was mad. Enraged. Afraid. She hated that tin can for taking Mark from her when her friend had done no wrong and hadn't deserved to die, and she wished the robot would just fall apart into scraps. That's what the thing deserved. But, at the same time.. Maybe this was a good thing. Mark didn't have to suffer like she had seen her parents and friends do before her at the cause of the Flare.

The thought was depressing.

Before the child could do anything else, though...

"..."

Being moments away from potentially dying was funny, really. Deedee knew she was supposed to be dead. That's what she deserved, wasn't it? Those were things her village had taught her all those days in the scary basement, being tortured... She was terrified, but rather than scream, the only sounds she could make were simply choked sobs as she continued crying away.

@BarrenThin @york @Cromartie Sarkissian @Bomb @The Tactician @Everyone​

If only being told not to cry was as easily done as it was said. It wasn't like the little girl wanted to be crying her eyes out.. It was as though the recent events had completely broken her, and she had no control over the tears any longer...

...No, wait, she'd just been repeatedly getting caught up in terrifying, saddening, and traumatizing events almost constantly that made her cry when they happened.

Regardless, naturally, it was sort of hard to just stop crying, even though she wanted to. So she supposed the tears would just have to stop on their own, eventually. Until then, she didn't need Buu's advice to cover her eyes, but the tears luckily clouded her vision and made it hard to see, anyways, so she didn't directly see the candy beam, anyways. Granted, she hadn't stopped crying, either.. But that would probably take her a little bit. After all, the kid had been through a lot.

At least she was on Buu's shoulder instead of still being on the cold, hard floor, though, right?

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Whoever​
-Chapter 2-
"Ruination of Rokkenjima"
Continued from here.

The rain has been falling
For hours it marches
A steady beat on my tin roof
Too long since midnight
The hour of magic
And those hours in dreams
With the wind unrelenting
Unrelenting, I can tell
It might last forever
And the sky is a brilliant fire
As of this morning
With its smokey drift
As the ashes ran through my hair
When I closed my eyes
For the second time

Despite being returned to the mansion after that execution, extremely strong winds could be heard outside. How much time passed while that execution took place? They couldn't be sure, but that typhoon that Kanon had mentioned earlier had finally arrived to the Rokkenjima island. Well, if there was a storm occurring now, it seemed at first that the safest option was to stay within the mansion.

Except... the storm was that strong that the mansion was starting to give away. Parts of the roof and ceiling were being torn from it's foundation, letting in the pelting rain droplets and fierce gusts of wind into the once grand mansion of the Golden Witch. So there goes that option of staying in here...

"E-Everyone!"

With a call out to everyone else, Shannon could be seen entering the mansion, holding out the front doors and ushering them outside.

"I... I think it's safer to go through the forest that's west of here. Madam Beatrice told me that there's another mansion deep within... the Kuwadorian. Find that mansion, and Madam Beatrice should be waiting for you. Um... I'll stay here and keep the typhoon at bay... but I can't keep it waiting for that long."

That sounded quite absurd that Shannon could possibly keep the typhoon in place, as if she had some sort of magic similar to Beatrice. However, as she stood to where her line of sight was aimed towards the incoming storm, the maid held out her hands and mumbled out a foreign incantation.

tumblr_mma9u6XqmI1s79pl3o5_500.jpg

With a magic circle forming underneath her feet, Shannon projected a red protective field that would spread like a wall that would keep the brunt of the storm away from the group and the forest that were to venture.

"P-Please... just GO!!"

The maid yelled out once more, seeing that she was risking her life to ensure that they can get through with this task of reaching the Kuwadorian. They had to act fast, however, with the fact that Shannon's magic couldn't hold that typhoon in place forever.

Under the stress of their situation and the light amount of rain and winds that happened to bypass Shanon's protective field, what they can encounter in this forest would be a problem as many would split their ways, even if they were sticking together or not.

OOC Note: Please roll a six-sided die, as this will help determine on how the groups will split up for the events of this round.

~Cast List~

@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) TRAITOR!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
Crono
@Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Gummi Bunnies @Others

Crono frowned, seeing that they had picked the wrong people to be voted on, and as Gilgamesh and Iskander's bodies disappeared, he realized they'd have to be alot more carefull next time... Though, he had to wonder; when would the next kill be happening? And... Who would be the culprit this time? Before he could think of a good answer to this question, or, as a matter of fact, comfort the troubled Deedee in front of him, it looked like they were suddenly transported to the mantion in midst of some crazy chaos... The storm seemed to be held at bay by Shannon, which he was thankfull for, but, he had no idea who he was supposed to team up with in this forest... So, he decided to leave this up to chance...

"Behold, I Myself have created the smith who blows the fire of coals And brings out a weapon for its work; And I have created the destroyer to ruin. "No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD."

Who knew Izayoi was the type of guy to quote the bible?
Maybe it was Pucci's doing?

Whatever the case was, he dashed into the figures, his fists moving like a trained martial artist, delivering swift blows to several key points of the body, strong enough to break bones and laced with deadly anti-magic properties

@The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Verite
"Hitherto thou shalt come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?"-Job 38:11

latest

As usual, when you kill one, two more appeared. The rest in the group disappeared, and reappeared a short while later in other locations around the forest. One parried Izayoi's fists with a sword, which seems like it might be painful. He held it for a moment before disappearing completely.

Mettaton blipped back to life sometime along the way, taking a quick scan of his surroundings before springing into the front line, striking an excellent pose. Even under stress, he looked damn fine.

CJNqpdga.png

"Stand back, foul shades! You've messed with the wrong robot!" Mettaton bellowed heroically, thick fog surrounding him.

tumblr_static_qetkagz6e34cok4o0c8wssss.gif

"Hmph...so don't say I didn't warn you.~"

Bright neon lights shot from out of the fog, illuminating the area in a brilliant array of bright reds, pinks, and purples. Theme music echoed through the desolate forest as wings protruded from the mist, before bright white hardlight pierced it, as well as hitting one of the shadows dead-on.

tumblr_nvh5yiDiqp1r94yi6o1_1280.gif

Feel the power of NEO

Mettaton looks DETERMINED
Determination by itself isn't gonna kill shadow creatures. One of the spirits attempts to get behind Mettaton and impale him.

Yuna transformed into her hero form before talking to Io.

tumblr_inline_ndv7biAsLX1r79yns.png

"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe!" She wanted to fight back the Shadow creatures, but protecting people came first. Hopefully the others could fend for themselves until Io was safe, at least.

Hazama, of course, was glad she took on that responsibility. If these creatures were truly like hydras, the girl would simply keep spawning them until there were too many of them to handle. Either killing all the "heads" at once or burning the heads would probably be the way to get rid of them. Not mindlessly punching and kicking at them.

So the green-haired man chose to reel in the creatures into one spot using Ouroboros before trying to strike them down with serpents made of a green energy.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah
As one was struck down, two more rose up. They weren't actually hydras. They spoke in a whisper, and hissed in some language no one could understand.

Leah also began to load her crossbow, in hopes she could get another one of the shadow creatures.

jojos-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battleEnrico-Pucci-2.jpg

"Whitesnake!"

In a flash, a strange spirit appeared beside Enrico Pucci. The manifestation of his fighting spirit. His Stand. Whitesnake.

Now that some of his powers had returned, he could aptly fight... though he could definitely feel something was off. Under normal circumstances, his Stand would be completely invisible to those around him, as well as intangible, and yet... For some reason, he would get the impression that this was not the case here. It wasn't so much that the people here happened to also be Stand users, or that they were just that observant.

It seemed that it was just he was still somewhat weakened by the cursed Witch's power. No matter. It was time to invoke the wrath of God upon these demons.

While it appeared that the holy warrior (at least, from his understanding) Yuna went ahead and protected Io, Pucci went on the offensive, standing beside Hazama. The green manifestations of his looked rather sinister, but that was hardly his main concern at the moment. Besides, if he seemed to be acquainted with Yuna, then Pucci would tolerate him.

For now.

With a jarring HISSSSS that matched that of a serpent, Whitesnake flew forward at Pucci's will, delivering powerful rapid punches towards the shadows that would come his way for now!

@Lizzy @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah @DapperDogman @BarrenThin
Shadows would dodge Whitesnake's attacks, and kept reappearing, and going in for strikes. One unfortunate shadow got hit, and as previously stated, he would make two more come.

there was some strategy to this.

"I can fight!" Io cried out. She cried out at Lucina, Leah, and Yuna. She would proceed to shout out the words "Agidyne!" and with that, a flame would appear on her hand that caused one of the shadows to catch on fire. She tapped something on her phone, and a woman came out in full armor:

latest

If you knew your Greek mythology, (and really, who doesn't?) You would recognize her as the goddess Athena.

Did Io just summon a Greek goddess from her phone?

latest

Kanon would slash at another one of the creatures with his sword. He dodged another one of them, and he seemed to be holding his own as a bunch of them grouped up on him. He had a sort of... annoyed look on his face.

@Archmage Jeremiah @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Lizzy @Kaykay @york @woods

Zombina would roll her eyes. "Ugh fine, I'll go first. Even if it's a trap I should survive anything that gets thrown at me." With that Zombina would get on all fours to crawl underneath the fence.

4KN7SrK.png

After running through the area, Ilona stopped in front of the fence and gently gripped onto it. "Thank the Sun's light, I've made it," she said to herself before turning to see who had made it to the fence with her. "Comrades, we should crawl under this fence and see what's on the others side. Shall we?" Ilona then moved to her knees and began to crawl under the fence.

Oh hey, crawling under the fence didn't trigger any nasty trap that would've been expected to come out of nowhere. Guess the Golden Witch was giving them a break. For now, they saw another mansion not too far from them, and it seemed a bit more simpler and smaller compared to the first mansion they've arrived to. As there was this smaller mansion, they weren't exactly alone. Someone was trying to get their way into the mansion.

"Oh darnit! C'mon you blasted door, open!"

Well, someone was having a hard time opening this door.

Well it seemed Chrom and Henry were stuck with this group. Huh, at least Robin was here.

Chrom couldn't help but worry for Lucina since he had been seperated from her but as he and Henry noticed the box being dropped with severed body parts while Chrom was disgusted Henry had walked over to them.

"Henry... What are you..."

12038511_956877491035176_400336982099201439_n.png

"Are you kidding me Henry...."

"What? It's not like they need it anymore. Might as well have some fun since everybody seems to be down right now. Hey Robin... Need a hand...?"

Dammit Henry.....

@Bomb @The Tactician @Atomyk @Hazel-rah
"It's Hyde," Kyle said to Robin, his eyes following Plutia as she moved to check out the boxes. "I guess you're the expert here, huh?" He looked back to Robin, eyes narrowing on the male. "Can't say I envy your luck. If you insist we gotta get inside, I guess we have no reason to not believe you." He moved now to check out the box Plutia had dropped. Kyle noticeably grimaced at what he saw, but his voice was calm otherwise.

gOqej5Z.png

"... If Henry is fine with checking the boxes, I'm going to take a walk around the warehouse to see if there's a way around the gate." After giving Henry a withering glance for a moment, Kyle turned and tried walking around the warehouse.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician
As you would continue to move through the first room of the ware house, you would find... more and more bodies. Like what kind of gorey place is this to have so much? It's as if this place was a dumping site.

Kyle would soon find a control panel of some sort. Maybe it is used to open the gate.

And umm... Henry obtained a severed hand for whatever reason.
Sarah Connor saw no other option but to move on at this point. No one was going to terminate the HK... perhaps that opportunity would present itself later? She did not put a lot of thought towards that, however... survival was a much higher priority than trying to avenge a senseless murder. For now, at least.

@Gummi Bunnies
Since Savvy is way behind, pretend Deedee had just been too terrified and cripplingly sad to do anything until now.​
Oh, and you guys also popped at the entrance and soon reunite with the group here.

@warehouse @Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @Atomyk @The Tactician

As the mansion eroded away by the impending storm, a new hole had appeared in the middle of the broken floor. By the way it looked, it seemed that something or someone violently climbed out.
From the shallow hole, a trail of mud and dirt leading out of the mansion and into the dense forest.

A voice radiated through the forest. A familiar voice to White Snake's user.
"How mysterious is the force of 'gravity'. Am I right, Pucci?"
For anyone that turned to see the source of the voice, a tall figure hidden under the shadows of the dense trees was meters away from Yuna and Enrico Pucci.

Hands on his hips, the figure sauntered over, his golden locks and eyes and alabaster skin practically glowing in dimly lit forested area and the cloudy skies above it that allowed the vampire to wander outside freely.
"I, DIO, am comforted to know that at least your Stand is working well." He chuckled as a golden, almost man-shaped blur formed behind him before fading away.
"It's not yet complete, although it would appear that I have maintained my own strength." DIO commented as he opened and closed his powerful hands.

His piercing gaze turned over to Yuna for a second before resting on the spirits before them. "You seem to be having trouble." He smirked
@Verite @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Lizzy @york @The Silver Paladin

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Josh M
Jason and Herbert ended up somewhere.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
"With you I shatter the horse and his rider, And with you I shatter the chariot and its rider, And with you I shatter man and woman, And with you I shatter old man and youth, And with you I shatter young man and virgin, And with you I shatter the shepherd and his flock, And with you I shatter the farmer and his team, And with you I shatter governors and prefects" - Jeremiah 51:22

Witch each line another shade would meet his fists, as he made his way toward the one who wielded the sword, trying to rip it from his hands

If he could, he'd do to it what he threatened to do to HK-47 earlier
tumblr_mqml0a2Xhi1rxzudco1_500.gif

He'd crush it into scrap

@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @DBZ7

Oh hey, crawling under the fence didn't trigger any nasty trap that would've been expected to come out of nowhere. Guess the Golden Witch was giving them a break. For now, they saw another mansion not too far from them, and it seemed a bit more simpler and smaller compared to the first mansion they've arrived to. As there was this smaller mansion, they weren't exactly alone. Someone was trying to get their way into the mansion.

While Ilona had been very cautious crawling under the fence, she still wouldn't have been surprised if some kind of trap had been set off. Thankfully, no such trap bothered them. Once she had crawled out, Ilona glanced to Zombina and the others after noticing a person pulling at the smaller mansion's door. "Maybe we should go talk to her?" she suggested, beginning to head over there.

Ilona walked up to the person loudly asking, "Do you need some help!?"

"Hitherto thou shalt come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?"-Job 38:11

latest

As usual, when you kill one, two more appeared. The rest in the group disappeared, and reappeared a short while later in other locations around the forest. One parried Izayoi's fists with a sword, which seems like it might be painful. He held it for a moment before disappearing completely.

Determination by itself isn't gonna kill shadow creatures. One of the spirits attempts to get behind Mettaton and impale him.

As one was struck down, two more rose up. They weren't actually hydras. They spoke in a whisper, and hissed in some language no one could understand.

Leah also began to load her crossbow, in hopes she could get another one of the shadow creatures.

Shadows would dodge Whitesnake's attacks, and kept reappearing, and going in for strikes. One unfortunate shadow got hit, and as previously stated, he would make two more come.

"I can fight!" Io cried out. She cried out at Lucina, Leah, and Yuna. She would proceed to shout out the words "Agidyne!" and with that, a flame would appear on her hand that caused one of the shadows to catch on fire. She tapped something on her phone, and a woman came out in full armor:

latest

If you knew your Greek mythology, (and really, who doesn't?) You would recognize her as the goddess Athena.

latest

Kanon would slash at another one of the creatures with his sword. He dodged another one of them, and he seemed to be holding his own as a bunch of them grouped up on him. He had a sort of... annoyed look on his face.

Jason had enough of this teleporting around nonsense. He'd just ended a brawl with that accursed machine, one that had severely damaged his hockey mask. Now, Aya seemed to be nowhere in sight and they seemed to have to protect some girl..?

Jason didn't really know and to be perfectly honest he didn't care. Nobody around him at the moment mattered to him, least of all someone like Hazama. With the minor exception of the young girl who seemed capable of holding her own against these creatures.

The serial killer had no need for any kind of finesse or skill when dealing with an enemy. Drawing his machete, Jason lumbered forward and began to strike at as many of the shadow creatures as he could.

tumblr_n656itvaMg1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Where was Herbert during all this chaos you may be asking? Why he was doing his best to hide out until this all blew over. He wasn't risking his intelligence(i.e his brains)being splattered all over the ground just because he had to be forced to participate in the same sort of barbaric combat that the others were well accustomed to, even the child!

"Those fools can fight for as long as they like. I'm sitting out and watching the fireworks.." Herbert mused to himself as he watched the fighting continue. Yet he would not pick up a single finger to assist.

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Verite

As you would continue to move through the first room of the ware house, you would find... more and more bodies. Like what kind of gorey place is this to have so much? It's as if this place was a dumping site.

Kyle would soon find a control panel of some sort. Maybe it is used to open the gate.

And umm... Henry obtained a severed hand for whatever reason.

Oh, and you guys also popped at the entrance and soon reunite with the group here.

@warehouse @Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @Atomyk @The Tactician

Deedee didn't seem to be of any use, at the moment. She was still unmoving and crying uncontrollably.

Welp.​

latest

latest

As the mansion eroded away by the impending storm, a new hole had appeared in the middle of the broken floor. By the way it looked, it seemed that something or someone violently climbed out.
From the shallow hole, a trail of mud and dirt leading out of the mansion and into the dense forest.

A voice radiated through the forest. A familiar voice to White Snake's user.
"How mysterious is the force of 'gravity'. Am I right, Pucci?"
For anyone that turned to see the source of the voice, a tall figure hidden under the shadows of the dense trees was meters away from Yuna and Enrico Pucci.

Hands on his hips, the figure sauntered over, his golden locks and eyes and alabaster skin practically glowing in dimly lit forested area and the cloudy skies above it that allowed the vampire to wander outside freely.
"I, DIO, am comforted to know that at least your Stand is working well." He chuckled as a golden, almost man-shaped blur formed behind him before fading away.
"It's not yet complete, although it would appear that I have maintained my own strength." DIO commented as he opened and closed his powerful hands.

His piercing gaze turned over to Yuna for a second before resting on the spirits before them. "You seem to be having trouble." He smirked
@Verite @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Lizzy @york @The Silver Paladin
Adapting quickly, Pucci made a quick change of plans as he fought. A Stand user, practically by default, usually was a much faster thinker than the average normal human. Pucci's mind raced through the battle, switching through possibilities and tactics. For every one shadow that went down, two more appeared. Crafty devils, they were, but everything had a weakness. Switching through possible plans and tactics, Pucci settled on a plan eventually.

Launching Whitesnake forward once again, the Stand thrust both of its arms forward, throwing two simultaneous punches toward two of the shadows, intending to nail them right in the face.

But before he could follow up on the rest of the plan, something, or rather, someone would stop him in his tracks, freezing him up like a statue. Him. That man. That man. But... how was that...?

tumblr_static_5ntatr9ctds0gwocsw8ggc4k8_640_v2.png

"Y-You..."

That passionate voice that he spoke with.

"It couldn't be..."

That aura of his that no one could resist. That aura that only he had.

"DIO..."

It couldn't be anything other than him. DIO. No Witch magic could recreate a man just like him, complete with that aura, that individual. This definitely was the man who inspired him all those years ago.

He was back.

@DBZ7 @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @york @BarrenThin

Last edited:

Oh, look at that, Bo was suddenly with said random group. For now he was flashing as if having been revived like in a video game. "Give it a sec..." a moment later he stopped flashing and he drew his weapons. "What's going on?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

While Ilona had been very cautious crawling under the fence, she still wouldn't have been surprised if some kind of trap had been set off. Thankfully, no such trap bothered them. Once she had crawled out, Ilona glanced to Zombina and the others after noticing a person pulling at the smaller mansion's door. "Maybe we should go talk to her?" she suggested, beginning to head over there.

Ilona walked up to the person loudly asking, "Do you need some help!?"

Oh, look at that, Bo was suddenly with said random group. For now he was flashing as if having been revived like in a video game. "Give it a sec..." a moment later he stopped flashing and he drew his weapons. "What's going on?"

"H-Huh? ... I... I don't think I know any of you... or that you know Mr. Willard by any chance..."

Turning around with a look of surprise on their face, it was easy to tell that there was a look of confusion to be found here from this person. Glancing around with darty and shifty eyes, they didn't seem to be that comfortable around people that they didn't know.

"Um... may I know your names? Before I introduce myself, of course."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi

"H-Huh? ... I... I don't think I know any of you... or that you know Mr. Willard by any chance..."

Turning around with a look of surprise on their face, it was easy to tell that there was a look of confusion to be found here from this person. Glancing around with darty and shifty eyes, they didn't seem to be that comfortable around people that they didn't know.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi

t9SyGcK.png

"Ah, greetings Comrade Bo!" Ilona said upon seeing the man appear. "I'm uncertain what's going on but perhaps speaking with this individual will help us out." Ilona glanced at the person and replied with her name. "I'm good day, comrade. I'm Ilona. Who might you be?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi

t9SyGcK.png

"Ah, greetings Comrade Bo!" Ilona said upon seeing the man appear. "I'm uncertain what's going on but perhaps speaking with this individual will help us out." Ilona glanced at the person and replied with her name. "I'm good day, comrade. I'm Ilona. Who might you be?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi
"Well, she said my name so there you go." Bo put away his weaponry, it digitizing before vanishing into his inventory. He then sized the woman before them up. It was indeed not a woman. Good thing he wasn't as proper as his father.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian

Deedee didn't seem to be of any use, at the moment. She was still unmoving and crying uncontrollably.

Welp.​
tumblr_inline_n69zvl7HiZ1re9spw.png

"Are you ok?" Plutia said as she tried to comfort Deedee.
The gate slowly lifts after pressing the button, and you can proceed into the second room of the warehouse, which is sadly the same, with dead bodies littered around.

There is a lift which could be functional, if the power wasn't cut off. Maybe the nearby shelves has something useful?

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @warehouse folks (3 or 4 dice rolls)​

Status
Not open for further replies.