• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
We6BFx7.png

Well, now. Kyle decided to get a look at those shelves then. He was a naturally curious guy, after all.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @Bomb @The Tactician
Amongst the emptyness of the shelves, Kyle found a toolkit, possibly for maintenance purposes. The only thing found inside of it were wire forceps.

Near the shelves, on the floor was a roll of duct tape. Strange.

Meanwhile Teemo checked out the lift and why it wasn't working.

"I think one of the wires is cut... Hmm..."

"Ah, don't get so melodramatic...I have one last trick up my sleeve" Izayoi murmurs, his hands reaching out as he'd grab the air, a small white pillar appearing in his hands

He knew this was risky, but eh, why sure beats being bored, doesn't it?
"Alright, everyone who isn't a shade, duck now, or prepare to lose a large chunk of your bodies!"

With that he'd swing the pillar, dissolving the foes on a subatomic level, before slumping to the ground, out cold

He sure hoped that would work, because if not, he'd end up passed out on the floor for nothing

@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @DBZ7

Once Izayoi passed out Lucina was quick to stand in front of him protectively, Parallel Falchion held in front of her as protection for the both of them. It was part of her nature to try and save lives as well as to protect others.

lajerGK.png

'I will not fail this time.' She thought fiercely, ready to cut down anymore foes if she needs to.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7

Amongst the emptyness of the shelves, Kyle found a toolkit, possibly for maintenance purposes. The only thing found inside of it were wire forceps.

Near the shelves, on the floor was a roll of duct tape. Strange.

Meanwhile Teemo checked out the lift and why it wasn't working.

"I think one of the wires is cut... Hmm..."

"Cut wires.... I don't think a severed hand would be useful for that. Hmm......" Henry thought aloud as he was for some reason still carrying around that severed hand.

Meanwhile Chrom was checking on Deedee himself.

"Are you okay...? If you fear death then worry no longer. We'll protect you no matter what." Chrom spoke hoping to get through to her.

@Hospes @Mari @Bomb @Hazel-rah @The Tactician

Reactions: Takumi
"Ah, don't get so melodramatic...I have one last trick up my sleeve" Izayoi murmurs, his hands reaching out as he'd grab the air, a small white pillar appearing in his hands

He knew this was risky, but eh, why sure beats being bored, doesn't it?
"Alright, everyone who isn't a shade, duck now, or prepare to lose a large chunk of your bodies!"

With that he'd swing the pillar, dissolving the foes on a subatomic level, before slumping to the ground, out cold

He sure hoped that would work, because if not, he'd end up passed out on the floor for nothing

@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @DBZ7
Once Izayoi passed out Lucina was quick to stand in front of him protectively, Parallel Falchion held in front of her as protection for the both of them. It was part of her nature to try and save lives as well as to protect others.

lajerGK.png

'I will not fail this time.' She thought fiercely, ready to cut down anymore foes if she needs to.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7

"These are but a Shadow of the things to come."-Colossians 2:17

The shadows would let out their ethereal scream once again as they were ripped apart. But they would still double. They now outnumbered the group 10:1.

Finally, you would notice that they slowly began disappearing. They folded up, and turned into something like paper squares, before drifting away into the wind.

A small figure stepped out. It was a little girl with cat ears and a tail.

image.png

"Awww... You guys don't play fair!" The girl said. "No one plays fair anymore!" Was she the one controlling the shadows? She looked so innocent!

latest

Kanin looked less than amused.

@Verite@Kaykay @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Lizzy @The woods![/QUOTE]

"Cut wires.... I don't think a severed hand would be useful for that. Hmm......" Henry thought aloud as he was for some reason still carrying around that severed hand.

Meanwhile Chrom was checking on Deedee himself.

"Are you okay...? If you fear death then worry no longer. We'll protect you no matter what." Chrom spoke hoping to get through to her.

@Hospes @Mari @Bomb @Hazel-rah @The Tactician

Slowly, Deedee's tear eyes drifted upward to look at the man talking to her. She wasn't sure who he was, but he seemed nothing like the bad men in green suits, the cranks, or the robot that had killed her friend.. That was good, right? Even so, that kicked puppy look still remained on her face, and she didn't seem to perk up at all. Though, she did manage a small nod when she was asked if she was okay- even though 'okay' was the last thing she felt -. She tried to give a small smile to reinforce this, but she just looked.. broken.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Mari

tumblr_inline_ndv7cen3D41r79yns.png

"It still didn't work?" Well, she was pretty much out of ideas at that point. If big punches and kicks didn't work...she just needed to try them again! Or maybe see if anyone else in the group had a weapon more suited to defeating these things.

Or one could pass out. That was cool too.

She had to do something...but she didn't know what. So she decided she'd try to consult Pucci about it. Walking towards him, though, she noticed he was talking to that DIO person.

"Are you two friends?"

The shadows would let out their ethereal scream once again as they were ripped apart. But they would still double. They now outnumbered the group 10:1.

Finally, you would notice that they slowly began disappearing. They folded up, and turned into something like paper squares, before drifting away into the wind.

image.png

"Awww... You guys don't play fair!" The girl said. "No one plays fair anymore!" Was she the one controlling the shadows? She looked so innocent!

latest

@Verite@Kaykay @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Lizzy @The woods!
Hazama, meanwhile, would walk over to the small cat girl and...A FUCKING CAT?! The worst kind of animal in the whole world, no, the entire multiverse!

47.png

"OUROBOROS!"

A green chain shot out at the small girl, intending to grab her before swinging her into a nearby tree!

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!"

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gummi Bunnies
Hm.

Kyle could have sworn he'd done something like this before.

"Well, this should be easy to repair." Electrical tape would probably work better, but Kyle believed he had this. He knew how to work well with his hands.

Qp1Uq0Q.gif

Grabbing the wire forceps, Kyle moved toward the cut wires, but found himself distracted by the talking between Chrom and Deedee. The kid wasn't doing much better. Kyle knew he was hardly the guy who should be providing anyone with moral support, so he left the pair to themselves.

Working quickly, Kyle tied the broken ends of the wire and laid them onto a strip of duct tape. Wrapping the tape around the wires tightly, he made sure to cover up all the wire. With a nod, Kyle gave the wire a tug to make sure it was secured. "The lift might work now," he said.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Bomb @Shattered♦Secrets™

image.png

latest

@Verite@Kaykay @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @Lizzy @The woods!
Jason stared down as a child appeared and seemed to claim ownership over the shadows he'd spent the last few minutes mutilating. Well, he supposed that wasn't very child-like action to sic dangerous creatures on someone. Not dangerous to Jason though, there wasn't much that he really worried about bringing any harm to him.

But his eye shot open as he watched Hazama go berserk and launch a rapid series of attacks at the child. Jason knew he couldn't kill Hazama without running the risk of being 'killed' himself. Though even Voorhees himself was unsure of what 'death' meant for him at this point.

In any case he wasn't going to stand idly by while a child's life was at risk. Making his way over, he sought to wrap his arms around Hazama's waist if he got close enough. From there he'd seek to pick the villain up over his head and smash his head into the ground.

Hearing the whining of a child, Herbert reluctantly poke his head out from behind a tree. The coast seemed to be clear for the most part. Though, it seemed that something still seemed to be dangerously wrong. Like Jason attempting to suplex Hazama wrong. Drawing up some Reagent into a syringe, Herbert quickly raced over. He knew Jason's durability was something to be admired but he didn't know how far that'd go with Hazama's strange weapon and his apparent mastery over it.

"Jason! Calm yourself before you get too injured! I'm not in the mood to do any more stitch-work!"

@Kaykay

tumblr_inline_n9rehsSaHG1rmfe7f.png

Morgan wasn't the least bit upset by it being Sakutarou in the bushes instead of the cat from earlier. A lion is a still a cat, and thus, a kitty, right? Besides, she needed a break after the first round murders and Saku seemed to cheer her up easily.

"More riddles? Definitely, Saku-chan!" Cue soft pats for the boy's head.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @KLutzy Ninja Kitty@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies
Bo looked at the various tasks to do. He could help knock on the door. He could solve a riddle. He could talk to the mysterious Mr. Lion. Nothing was sounding appealing to him, but then he noticed someone in his group. His body slowly tilted to see around Ilona. Seeing the figure behind her, Bo's face scrunched up and he charged his cannon and fired at the door. "I think this is productive for the time being, it is possible we could weaken it."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @KLutzy Ninja Kitty@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @The Tactician

"... seriously, I don't think with... whatever all of you possess... can break down that door."

Lion was able to identify that Beatrice's magic was fully in effect here, so they figured why bother to break down something that wasn't able to be broken down. Why? Well, they were bound to find out... if they could find that way into the Kuwadorian mansion.

latest

"Okay! You get three tries, Ms. Morgan~ No matter how hard you try, I can open what you can't. If it wasn't for me, on your front porch you would stand. What am I?"

Well, as if this riddle wasn't oddly fitting enough.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @The Tactician

"It still didn't work?" Well, she was pretty much out of ideas at that point. If big punches and kicks didn't work...she just needed to try them again! Or maybe see if anyone else in the group had a weapon more suited to defeating these things.

She had to do something...but she didn't know what. So she decided she'd try to consult Pucci about it. Walking towards him, though, she noticed he was talking to that DIO person.

"Are you two friends?"

Hazama, meanwhile, would walk over to the small cat girl and...A FUCKING CAT?! The worst kind of animal in the whole world, no, the entire multiverse!

47.png

"OUROBOROS!"

A green chain shot out at the small girl, intending to grab her before swinging her into a nearby tree!

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!"

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7
Jason stared down as a child appeared and seemed to claim ownership over the shadows he'd spent the last few minutes mutilating. Well, he supposed that wasn't very child-like action to sic dangerous creatures on someone. Not dangerous to Jason though, there wasn't much that he really worried about bringing any harm to him.

But his eye shot open as he watched Hazama go berserk and launch a rapid series of attacks at the child. Jason knew he couldn't kill Hazama without running the risk of being 'killed' himself. Though even Voorhees himself was unsure of what 'death' meant for him at this point.

In any case he wasn't going to stand idly by while a child's life was at risk. Making his way over, he sought to wrap his arms around Hazama's waist if he got close enough. From there he'd seek to pick the villain up over his head and smash his head into the ground.

Hearing the whining of a child, Herbert reluctantly poke his head out from behind a tree. The coast seemed to be clear for the most part. Though, it seemed that something still seemed to be dangerously wrong. Like Jason attempting to suplex Hazama wrong. Drawing up some Reagent into a syringe, Herbert quickly raced over. He knew Jason's durability was something to be admired but he didn't know how far that'd go with Hazama's strange weapon and his apparent mastery over it.

"Jason! Calm yourself before you get too injured! I'm not in the mood to do any more stitch-work!"

@Kaykay

image.png

"Are you guys gonna play fairly now?" The little girl asked. "Mommy told me to take those who don't play fairly out of the game!" She seemed excited.

As the mansion eroded away by the impending storm, a new hole had appeared in the middle of the broken floor. By the way it looked, it seemed that something or someone violently climbed out.
From the shallow hole, a trail of mud and dirt leading out of the mansion and into the dense forest.

A voice radiated through the forest. A familiar voice to White Snake's user.
"How mysterious is the force of 'gravity'. Am I right, Pucci?"
For anyone that turned to see the source of the voice, a tall figure hidden under the shadows of the dense trees was meters away from Yuna and Enrico Pucci.

Hands on his hips, the figure sauntered over, his golden locks and eyes and alabaster skin practically glowing in dimly lit forested area and the cloudy skies above it that allowed the vampire to wander outside freely.
"I, DIO, am comforted to know that at least your Stand is working well." He chuckled as a golden, almost man-shaped blur formed behind him before fading away.
"It's not yet complete, although it would appear that I have maintained my own strength." DIO commented as he opened and closed his powerful hands.

His piercing gaze turned over to Yuna for a second before resting on the spirits before them. "You seem to be having trouble." He smirked
@Verite @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Lizzy @york @The Silver Paladin
Adapting quickly, Pucci made a quick change of plans as he fought. A Stand user, practically by default, usually was a much faster thinker than the average normal human. Pucci's mind raced through the battle, switching through possibilities and tactics. For every one shadow that went down, two more appeared. Crafty devils, they were, but everything had a weakness. Switching through possible plans and tactics, Pucci settled on a plan eventually.

Launching Whitesnake forward once again, the Stand thrust both of its arms forward, throwing two simultaneous punches toward two of the shadows, intending to nail them right in the face.

But before he could follow up on the rest of the plan, something, or rather, someone would stop him in his tracks, freezing him up like a statue. Him. That man. That man. But... how was that...?

tumblr_static_5ntatr9ctds0gwocsw8ggc4k8_640_v2.png

"Y-You..."

That passionate voice that he spoke with.

"It couldn't be..."

That aura of his that no one could resist. That aura that only he had.

"Dio..."

It couldn't be anything other than Dio Brando. No Witch magic could recreate a man just like him, complete with that aura, that individual. This definitely was the man who inspired him all those years ago.

He was back.

@DBZ7 @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @york @BarrenThin
DIO smirked and jumped onto a branch slightly higher than that of his friend's. He stared at the leaves and the desolate sky that lay beyond it as his mind began to work through the situation.

tumblr_nsjvqkmQSg1tc1kmmo4_250.png

"A lowly heretic that thinks she can command I, DIO? Then again, it may be thanks to her that I live again..."
DIO bared his fangs and touched his left knee as he thought about that shame. An aura of pure menace filled the immediate area, giving the feeling of one's back being touched by an icicle as DIO recalled his defeat.

However, with a quick exhale, the feeling left as soon as it came. The vampire's lips curled into a confident smile as DIO intended to use this second chance to his absolute advantage.
"As you said, this witch can affect our Stands, which is not to be underestimated, friend."
He raised a finger.
"As such, we shall play along with her game. I was not able to even recall the feeling of my Stand until a few minutes after my resurrection, so I suspect that when The World does return, its strength and ability will come back just as gradually."

He crossed his legs and rested his powerful hands on his knee.
"So we survive, friend. Bide our time until The World can be used fully once again."
The thought alone caused the powerful man to lick his lips in anticipation.

cVpA4Vx.png

DIO stopped, however, when he heard Pucci's interpretation of the girl.
"From God himself, you say? From the depths of...Heaven..."

The thought sparked a train of thought that sped through DIO's mind like a bullet train. He then laughed and smiled, formulating a plan that he had almost forgotten about.
"Enrico Pucci, I thank you..." He said as he stood, looking down at the girl.
"We will work with the young woman through this. This is an ally we won't let slip through our fingers, understand?" He smiled greatly as he waved his finger.

DIO then glanced down at the unconscious boy. "Hmph, I suppose we're not all made of sterner stuff." He scoffed.
@Verite @Kaykay @DapperDogman

Crono
@DBZ7 @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @BarrenThin

Crono frowned, rubbing his chin, he had no clue who this DIO guy was, but, he gripped the hilt of his sword, preparing himself incase he needed to fight... However, since it was not neccesary to fight at the moment, he stood still, waiting to see what Dio was doing here...​

Izayoi would have been performing all kinds of lightpseed punches and crud
If he hadn't just used his ultimate attack in a severely weakened state :|

"Ugh, did I get em?" he murmurs, sitting up slowly, his head pounding from the intense overexertion

"Oh, it's another loli cat thing...How quaint"

Wait, did he say 'Another'?

Oh god, better hope he doesn't kick this one too

tumblr_mgv9nlpl131qm5nqro1_500.gif

@Kaykay @Verite @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @DBZ7 @TheSpringwoodSlasher

DIO smirked and jumped onto a branch slightly higher than that of his friend's. He stared at the leaves and the desolate sky that lay beyond it as his mind began to work through the situation.

tumblr_nsjvqkmQSg1tc1kmmo4_250.png

"A lowly heretic that thinks she can command I, DIO? Then again, it may be thanks to her that I live again..."
DIO bared his fangs and touched his left knee as he thought about that shame. An aura of pure menace filled the immediate area, giving the feeling of one's back being touched by an icicle as DIO recalled his defeat.

However, with a quick exhale, the feeling left as soon as it came. The vampire's lips curled into a confident smile as DIO intended to use this second chance to his absolute advantage.
"As you said, this witch can affect our Stands, which is not to be underestimated, friend."
He raised a finger.
"As such, we shall play along with her game. I was not able to even recall the feeling of my Stand until a few minutes after my resurrection, so I suspect that when The World does return, its strength and ability will come back just as gradually."

He crossed his legs and rested his powerful hands on his knee.
"So we survive, friend. Bide our time until The World can be used fully once again."
The thought alone caused the powerful man to lick his lips in anticipation.

cVpA4Vx.png

DIO stopped, however, when he heard Pucci's interpretation of the girl.
"From God himself, you say? From the depths of...Heaven..."

The thought sparked a train of thought that sped through DIO's mind like a bullet train. He then laughed and smiled, formulating a plan that he had almost forgotten about.
"Enrico Pucci, I thank you..." He said as he stood, looking down at the girl.
"We will work with the young woman through this. This is an ally we won't let slip through our fingers, understand?" He smiled greatly as he waved his finger.

DIO then glanced down at the unconscious boy. "Hmph, I suppose we're not all made of sterner stuff." He scoffed.
@Verite @Kaykay @DapperDogman

image.png

latest

"Are you two friends?"
image.png

"Are you guys gonna play fairly now?" The little girl asked. "Mommy told me to take those who don't play fairly out of the game!" She seemed excited.
9cAfoDR.png

Pucci listened closely to what DIO had to say. The mannerisms, the things he said, his aura... This really was DIO. It couldn't be anyone else. No illusion, no imitation, nothing would be able to so aptly recreate the genuine thing, except for the genuine thing itself. Either way, Pucci was glad that DIO was generous enough to see things in the same light and ally with Yuna.

At DIO's comment towards the unconscious Izayoi, Pucci simply shrugged. "People speak to compensate for their inactions. The haughty and proud are the weakest and most vain, as scripture has proven."

With that, it would seem that the shadows would suddenly disappear. Once Pucci was sure that the coast was clear, he would jump off the tree branch and land on the ground, having Whitesnake cushion his landing as to not break his legs, of course.

As Yuna would approach him, and perhaps DIO, should he follow, Pucci would look down upon the girl, and... give a more tranquil, peaceful look than usual, compared to his passive, sometimes apathetic, and even less often times determined expressions.

"This, dear holy warrior, is a man that has inspired me as much as the Holy Lord has."

tumblr_mtc3zlKWOx1qcm0i5o2_500.gif

"I love him as I love God," he said, giving a look at DIO briefly, before back towards Yuna, "His name is DIO. And... his presence is proof that the Lord is on our side. By willing him to exist with us, there is no chance that that Beatrice witch will be able to defeat us. That, I can guarantee."

Before Pucci would be able to say more, however, his thoughts would be interrupted by the sudden presence of the strange cat girl. Ignoring Hazama, his attempt on the girl's life, and Jason's intervention, as though their struggles were mere squabbling in his eyes, Pucci would approach the girl, getting on his knees and putting a seemingly comforting hand on her head, though his grasp on her hair was... oddly tight, while his eyes stared at hers.

"Dear child... Where is your mother? We are... quite lost here. I am sure you'll be able to help, yes?"

"Or else."

With that, Pucci positioned his knee, as though preparing something should the answer he would receive be unsatisfactory.

@The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @DBZ7 @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @york

Slowly, Deedee's tear eyes drifted upward to look at the man talking to her. She wasn't sure who he was, but he seemed nothing like the bad men in green suits, the cranks, or the robot that had killed her friend.. That was good, right? Even so, that kicked puppy look still remained on her face, and she didn't seem to perk up at all. Though, she did manage a small nod when she was asked if she was okay- even though 'okay' was the last thing she felt -. She tried to give a small smile to reinforce this, but she just looked.. broken.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Mari

Chrom seemed to notice that despite the girl's nod she looked broken. "Breaking is one of easiest things to do. It's pulling yourself back together that's difficult. Believe me i've felt that pain before....

fdb0a0674386c4d1c85930dcad231f28.jpg

So allow me to help you through this. I swear on Falchion that i'll do everything in my power to keep us safe..."

"And i'll help too. After all this game might be fun but with innocent people dying I can't stand for it. I may look like a raging psychopath but i'm a raging psychopath with a heart. I can't stand to see the blood of innocents."

So Henry wasn't completely psychopathic after all.

@Hospes @Bomb @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Mari

Izayoi would have been performing all kinds of lightpseed punches and crud
If he hadn't just used his ultimate attack in a severely weakened state :|

"Ugh, did I get em?" he murmurs, sitting up slowly, his head pounding from the intense overexertion

"Oh, it's another loli cat thing...How quaint"

Wait, did he say 'Another'?

Oh god, better hope he doesn't kick this one too

tumblr_mgv9nlpl131qm5nqro1_500.gif

@Kaykay @Verite @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @DBZ7 @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"You're awake. I was beginning to think that I'd have to carry you for a moment. How are you feeling?" Lucina asked as she turned to Izayoi. After putting her blade away she'd hold her hand out to help him to his feet.

• Love
Reactions: Mari

"... seriously, I don't think with... whatever all of you possess... can break down that door."

Lion was able to identify that Beatrice's magic was fully in effect here, so they figured why bother to break down something that wasn't able to be broken down. Why? Well, they were bound to find out... if they could find that way into the Kuwadorian mansion.

latest

"Okay! You get three tries, Ms. Morgan~ No matter how hard you try, I can open what you can't. If it wasn't for me, on your front porch you would stand. What am I?"

Well, as if this riddle wasn't oddly fitting enough.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @KLutzy Ninja Kitty@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @The Tactician
Zombina would just stare blankly at the cat boy. Due to her brain's decay (don't tell anyone it's kind of a soft spot for her) she had no idea what he was talking about. Though she was hoping that Herbert was all right...

Undyne's brain however much like the rest of her body was keen and ready to be tested. "Fufufu, that's easy short stuff!" Undyne exclaimed. "You're a KEY!"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @The Tactician

Last edited by a moderator:
DIO smiled and gave an agreeing nod towards Pucci's words.
"The young need to be put in their place." He smirked as he jumped down effortlessly, grinning as he saw the blue-haired girl helped up the boy.
By the time he landed, Pucci was introducing him to the holy warrior, to which DIO only responded with a knowing smile as he looked down at Yuna. Once her eyes met his piercing glare, he gave a single nod as he placed his hands back on his hips

tumblr_nsjvqkmQSg1tc1kmmo3_250.png

Once the random girl was spotted, DIO watched Pucci go and was impressed at his methods of...convincing.
He then turned back towards Yuna, his presence being overwhelming to the normal person.
"I have heard much about you, warrior of Heaven. Would you share your name?" He asked graciously, his smooth voice sliding out from him like silvery wine, floating in a ship, in which gravity was all nonsense.

After he presented his request, DIO turned towards the direction of Chrono eerily, as if he knew where everyone in the area was just from his scan of the area from atop the tree. His golden eyes met Chrono's for only a second before turning back to Yuna, but in that second, it would feel as if DIO was staring right into the depths of Chrono's soul, seeing everything about him from that single exchange.
@Verite @Kaykay @DapperDogman @Lizzy @york @The Silver Paladin

THUD

One moment Hazama was attempting to kill some cat-child. The next, he was on the ground, his head aching somewhat. What happened? He quickly jumped back onto his feet and looked at his attacker. ...That stupid creature? That doll had put him onto his back? Of course. That stupid living dead just couldn't leave him alone, could it? Hazama wouldn't just let that fly. Oh, no way in hell was that masked doll going to get away with this. But before he could get in his retaliation, Jason had already been more or less sedated.

Like that'd stop him.

Hazama jumped into the air, turning around in a full 360 before launching his foot towards Jason's face.

latest

"Let's see how you like this, huh?! Learn your place, freak!"

Whether it'd connected or not, Hazama would turn to West after landing.

106.png

"How about you try keeping your doll under control, hm? I'm sure it will do us all a great service. You wouldn't want your toy to make a little...art out of you, would you? "

And then he'd look at the cat girl and take a few steps back. "Stay away from me!"

Yuna had missed the whole thing between Hazama, Chen, and Jason as she spoke with the two men. She likely wouldn't have approved of Hazama's actions one bit herself. Fortunately, it seemed Jason didn't either, so cat-girl murder crisis aborted for now.

As the threats seemed to be gone for now, for whatever reason, Yuna saw no reason to remain transformed and reverted back to normal.

tumblr_inline_ndv7a83q1C1r79yns.png

"Wow...you must be a really important person Mr. DIO, huh?" she asked, quite intrigued by him with what Pucci said. His simple existence or presence was a guarantee of victory? Interesting, and amazing. But something about him was impressive on its own though. Like, well, she just couldn't quite put her finger on it. It wasn't exactly heroic or something like that, but...

"My name's Yuna Yuki! Pleased to meet you!"

9cAfoDR.png

Pucci listened closely to what DIO had to say. The mannerisms, the things he said, his aura... This really was DIO. It couldn't be anyone else. No illusion, no imitation, nothing would be able to so aptly recreate the genuine thing, except for the genuine thing itself. Either way, Pucci was glad that DIO was generous enough to see things in the same light and ally with Yuna.

At DIO's comment towards the unconscious Izayoi, Pucci simply shrugged. "People speak to compensate for their inactions. The haughty and proud are the weakest and most vain, as scripture has proven."

With that, it would seem that the shadows would suddenly disappear. Once Pucci was sure that the coast was clear, he would jump off the tree branch and land on the ground, having Whitesnake cushion his landing as to not break his legs, of course.

As Yuna would approach him, and perhaps DIO, should he follow, Pucci would look down upon the girl, and... give a more tranquil, peaceful look than usual, compared to his passive, sometimes apathetic, and even less often times determined expressions.

"This, dear holy warrior, is a man that has inspired me as much as the Holy Lord has."

tumblr_mtc3zlKWOx1qcm0i5o2_500.gif

"I love him as I love God," he said, giving a look at DIO briefly, before back towards Yuna, "His name is DIO. And... his presence is proof that the Lord is on our side. By willing him to exist with us, there is no chance that that Beatrice witch will be able to defeat us. That, I can guarantee."

Before Pucci would be able to say more, however, his thoughts would be interrupted by the sudden presence of the strange cat girl. Ignoring Hazama, his attempt on the girl's life, and Jason's intervention, as though their struggles were mere squabbling in his eyes, Pucci would approach the girl, getting on his knees and putting a seemingly comforting hand on her head, though his grasp on her hair was... oddly tight, while his eyes stared at hers.

"Dear child... Where is your mother? We are... quite lost here. I am sure you'll be able to help, yes?"

"Or else."

With that, Pucci positioned his knee, as though preparing something should the answer he would receive be unsatisfactory.

@The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @DBZ7 @DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @york
DIO smiled and gave an agreeing nod towards Pucci's words.
"The young need to be put in their place." He smirked as he jumped down effortlessly, grinning as he saw the blue-haired girl helped up the boy.
By the time he landed, Pucci was introducing him to the holy warrior, to which DIO only responded with a knowing smile as he looked down at Yuna. Once her eyes met his piercing glare, he gave a single nod as he placed his hands back on his hips

tumblr_nsjvqkmQSg1tc1kmmo3_250.png

Once the random girl was spotted, DIO watched Pucci go and was impressed at his methods of...convincing.
He then turned back towards Yuna, his presence being overwhelming to the normal person.
"I have heard much about you, warrior of Heaven. Would you share your name?" He asked graciously, his smooth voice sliding out from him like silvery wine, floating in a ship, in which gravity was all nonsense.

After he presented his request, DIO turned towards the direction of Chrono eerily, as if he knew where everyone in the area was just from his scan of the area from atop the tree. His golden eyes met Chrono's for only a second before turning back to Yuna, but in that second, it would feel as if DIO was staring right into the depths of Chrono's soul, seeing everything about him from that single exchange.
@Verite @Kaykay @DapperDogman @Lizzy @york @The Silver Paladin
Crono
@Verite @Kaykay @DapperDogman @Lizzy @york @The Silver Paladin @Others

Crono cocked his head just a little, staring back at Dio... Or, well, maybe a little behind him, as if he detected the presense of his stand, despite his inability to see it. Eventually though, he spoke, not seeming to be phased by that strange feeling that had passed over him "Crono." he said simply, seeming to keep his response short, and, well, straight to the point; it seems that he was the "silent protagonist" type really, though, well, it wasn't very uncommon to come by someone like him if one played JRPG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.