Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason had been taken off guard by Izayoi's distraction to react to HK's incoming blows. The first one angered Jason more however as while he didn't need to breath, the throat punch was enough to cause Jason to stumble back and for him to lean far enough that his mask slipped off and clattered to the ground. Revealing the face that before all of this Jason had only shown to Hazama and Aya now, it was full on display for anyone close by enough to get a good look at.

The axe-wound that was still freshly evident on the top right of Jason's head and the gouged-out eyeball that had rotted away to leave only skull in it's wake. With a rather distinguished trail that Tommy Jarvis left after whacking Jason in the side of the head with his own machete. Not to mention the rest of the decomposing features.

Friday-the-13th-part-7-horror-movies-7278502-576-384-300x200.jpg

Jason glared at the droid and his jaw moved as if to indicate a noise would follow it. But HK got nothing but silence from the undead serial killer and perhaps that might have more of an intimidating effect if any at all. Still refraining from the use of his machete, the zombie was more than annoyed that not only had this machine insisted on picking a fight with him, it had knocked his mask off. As the punch for his stomach came in however, Jason reached down to try and cup the fist. The force behind it however was still enough to push Jason back quite a distance. Keeping his grip tight on the machine's hand however, Jason's other hand reached out to grasp onto HK's head and try to squeeze as hard as he can.

He'd stop before rendering any serious damage to the machine/he'd likely be forced to release his grip by HK himself. But for however long he managed to keep a hold of the droid's head, he would try to leave perhaps a notable dent in the machine's head by gripping with as much of his strength as he could muster. Likely while HK would continue to pound away at him with his free hand.

For his part, Jason paid Izayoi's departing words little to not mind.

@BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @Gummi Bunnies @CCC Kouhai

HK felt the pressure. Felt the increasing danger. The bullets and spears didn't even begin to hold his attention next to this. He slammed his free hand up, knocking Jason's arm free, though not before the titan began to show signs of potential serious damage to the droid. He let out an angry sound before going to try a similar thing, only by way of reaching down to try to crush his opponent's hand.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

HK felt the pressure. Felt the increasing danger. The bullets and spears didn't even begin to hold his attention next to this. He slammed his free hand up, knocking Jason's arm free, though not before the titan began to show signs of potential serious damage to the droid. He let out an angry sound before going to try a similar thing, only by way of reaching down to try to crush his opponent's hand.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
The sounds of bones crunching in Jason's hand caused Jason's mouth to shoot open. Almost as if he were experiencing pain or something even vaguely similar to that. But his mouth soon closed as he grit his teeth and stared HK down. Even as blood trickled down Jason's wrist and down HK's own hand, the zombie didn't falter in his steely gaze.

But while Jason and HK probably could have fought until the figurative cows came home without 'killing' each other, the shape they might have left the other in might have made them wish they were dead. That and Jason didn't have much use for a mangled hand. So, it seemed like it was time to finally try and bring a close to this. Pulling back his free hand one more time, Jason swung to try and knock HK back/free his hand which wasn't entirely broken but it'd be a while before Jason could regain feeling in some of his fingers.

If he succeeded in knocking the droid back, Jason stared down the machine for what felt like an eternity before finally turning his back to him. Signifying that the zombie felt the two had reached as far as they could go before they perhaps literally began to tear each other apart. All the while leaving a nice trail of blood in his wake as Jason walked over to pick up his mask and slip back onto his head. Couldn't be without it for too long after all.

Raising up his injured hand so he could get a better look, Jason tilted his head. He had a machete slice his hand straight down the middle. Taking that into account and HK crushing a good chunk of the bones within his hand, the zombie pondered which one was more efficient. He also noted that HK at the very least seemed to match him in strength which was something to regard.

@CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin

3Ec2e8G.gif

Reassurances were flying Kyle's way, folks trying to tell him that they'd get the witch in the end. That was all well and good, but it did little to soothe the hit taken to the ex-detective's pride. One could argue who was more at fault, but Kyle knew this was partly on him whether or not it would matter in the end, and partly was enough for it to sting. Am I just too out of my element? How'd I get roped into this? Questions bounced inside Kyle's head endlessly, ones he knew he wouldn't be able to answer. It was frustrating to be faced with something so completely unknown. Kyle had thought he was pretty good at answering those tough questions, but that had to be thrown out the window now.

The others were letting their emotions get the better of them. Some were crying their hearts out, while others had gone off their rocker. Thing was, they lost, no way around it. Pitying each other needed to wait until this case was solved.

I need to focus. I need to regroup. I'll need to review the day's events, just so I can finally wrap my head around all this.

Opening up his notebook, Kyle flipped through the pages, his expression frowning at the numerous notes on the various items shown to him by the others. So much for all that. When he got to the first free page, Kyle thought back on earlier in the day and began to write.

gpI1Pbr.png

It's January 26th, 1981... or at least, that's the date last I recall. A day like any other, or so I believed. I spent the afternoon checking out the old apartment and ran into an old friend. Feeling pretty good about that, I felt I had a moment to take a quick nap in my car. That's when I knocked something out of the glove compartment. That's when I saw...

My overdue bills | An invitation | A flyer

... Hm. Right, I saw an invitation... the same one I'd saw about a month earlier. Damn thing must have been following me. Next thing I knew, I was waking up in some swanky bedroom and surrounded by a bunch of freaks. The invitation was with me, but all my other possessions were gone. Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to chat up one of the other guests. That person had been...

Aya | Herbert | Undyne

... Yeah, that's right, I first spoke to Undyne and asked her what was up with her appearance. I thought she was wearing a costume, but it turned out she was authentic. That was my first indication something abnormal was going on here. After that, a maid by the name of Shannon released us so that we could explore the mansion in full. I met a girl named Ilona who was having a bit of an issue. She...

Was feeling depressed | Had lost her voice | Couldn't stand the taste of curry

... Yes, exactly. She had lost her voice after consuming some strange curry. I helped out the girl by getting her some water but found myself distracted by the others crowding the kitchen. They were a strange bunch, evidently from worlds unlike my own. A young girl named Ange had us finding a walkie talkie, leading us to eventually meet Beatrice, styling herself as some kind of witch. It's pretty clear to me now that she's as powerful as she says she is. Regardless, she began to explain the rules of the Witch's Game. She stated that...

Someone would be designated to kill another, then the others would have to vote on who they thought the killer was | Multiple people among us were given the power to kill, and the rest of us were going to have to vote every day on who we think they are | Beatrice would kill one of us, then we would have to figure out who is assisting her

... Damn, yeah, she said that someone would be designated to kill another, then the others would have to vote on who they thought the killer was. Someone called the Maestro had been given the ability choose who this person would be. It seemed that if we were able to correctly determine the killer, we'd get a karma point. Otherwise, Beatrice would receive one. Once she'd explained the basic rules of the game, she sent us on a treasure hunt, though I opted to stay in the Pavilion. I then met Virgilia, another witch working for Beatrice, though it seems she wouldn't be if she had the power otherwise. She presented to us a closed room mystery, which essentially was a puzzle we had to solve. As it turned out, the solution to the mystery was...

There was a second shooter | The shooter shot from the transom window | The shooter hid themselves

... Okay, yeah, it had been that the shooter shot from the transom window. We solved the puzzle easily enough, but that's when it happened. The double homicide. The kid named Ange and a teenager named Mark had been killed in cold blood. As a group, we'd ascertained that only a select few could have performed the crime, but the murder weapon couldn't be accounted for. All we could determine that it had been a blade. This one was on me. I'd checked the others for their weapons, but when I looked into HK-47's bag, I thought it was just junk. As it turned out, the murder weapon was...

An ancient sword | Thermal charges | A vibroknife

... Yep, a vibroknife, though it's not something I'd heard of or seen before. My blunder caused the votes to lean heavily toward Iskander and Gilgamesh, an innocent pair. They were wrongly executed, and Beatrice had won herself a point. Something like that, especially for it to be on me... it didn't exactly instill the most positive of feelings inside me.

I didn't know the date, nor could I really be sure I was even in the same time period anymore. Past, future, present... it's all mixed up here. If this situation had taught me anything, it's that I've never been more lost in my life. I stood there dumbly, looking over the others as they seemed to bounce back and forth between each other. I mulled over what my next step would be, but I realized I just couldn't have been sure. I could have been the next one to die. But, if not, I knew I would have to step up. There was no time to feel sorry for myself.

I just wished I could shake that uneasy feeling.

Letting out a small sigh, Kyle closed his notebook and stuffed it back into his pocket. These records would be invaluable in the hours to come.

Last edited:
Jamie would appear next to Lucina. Though he was busy try to suss out a perp (which ended up going nowhere) he did notice her being distraught.

12227650_10153097646591331_7322529926982344363_n.jpg

"Hey," he said, "Princess, you okay there? I know this is a rough and tough game and you're... well rough and tough I bet, but how are you holding up? I see you talking to Guns here and I have to question the sanity of that just a little bit", he said, discreetly tilting his head towards Sarah Connor.

@Lizzy @Mari

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Aya noticed the fight that was going down between HK and Jason, and she had to stop it immediately. The child reached the handkerchief that was on the ground, not really minding how the black blood stained the white fabric of the cloth. If anything, she wouldn't mind if Jason kept it. Her mother had left many things behind in the Drevis mansion before her mother passed away, leaving all kinds of relics for Aya to keep. But, now she needed to stop this useless fight. Didn't the Witch also say that there would be consequences if someone killed the traitor? What if they could just keep an eye on the robot to make sure he wasn't planning on killing anyone else?

"S-Stop please! This is useless! I know it deserves a consequence, but this isn't right!"

Ah, Aya truly is an innocent child.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Everyone​

The sounds of bones crunching in Jason's hand caused Jason's mouth to shoot open. Almost as if he were experiencing pain or something even vaguely similar to that. But his mouth soon closed as he grit his teeth and stared HK down. Even as blood trickled down Jason's wrist and down HK's own hand, the zombie didn't falter in his steely gaze.

But while Jason and HK probably could have fought until the figurative cows came home without 'killing' each other, the shape they might have left the other in might have made them wish they were dead. That and Jason didn't have much use for a mangled hand. So, it seemed like it was time to finally try and bring a close to this. Pulling back his free hand one more time, Jason swung to try and knock HK back/free his hand which wasn't entirely broken but it'd be a while before Jason could regain feeling in some of his fingers.

If he succeeded in knocking the droid back, Jason stared down the machine for what felt like an eternity before finally turning his back to him. Signifying that the zombie felt the two had reached as far as they could go before they perhaps literally began to tear each other apart. All the while leaving a nice trail of blood in his wake as Jason walked over to pick up his mask and slip back onto his head. Couldn't be without it for too long after all.

Raising up his injured hand so he could get a better look, Jason tilted his head. He had a machete slice his hand straight down the middle. Taking that into account and HK crushing a good chunk of the bones within his hand, the zombie pondered which one was more efficient. He also noted that HK at the very least seemed to match him in strength which was something to regard.

@CCC Kouhai @BarrenThin
Aya noticed the fight that was going down between HK and Jason, and she had to stop it immediately. The child reached the handkerchief that was on the ground, not really minding how the black blood stained the white fabric of the cloth. If anything, she wouldn't mind if Jason kept it. Her mother had left many things behind in the Drevis mansion before her mother passed away, leaving all kinds of relics for Aya to keep. But, now she needed to stop this useless fight. Didn't the Witch also say that there would be consequences if someone killed the traitor? What if they could just keep an eye on the robot to make sure he wasn't planning on killing anyone else?

"S-Stop please! This is useless! I know it deserves a consequence, but this isn't right!"

Ah, Aya truly is an innocent child.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @Everyone​

HK stood there quietly for a few moments after Jason effectively said 'this fight's over.' Despite how dangerous the fight was, HK had been having fun. Violence was just generally something he enjoyed. He didn't press the attack, though.

As far as combatants go, Jason had earned his respect.

He walked away.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@CCC Kouhai

Jamie would appear next to Lucina. Though he was busy try to suss out a perp (which ended up going nowhere) he did notice her being distraught.

12227650_10153097646591331_7322529926982344363_n.jpg

"Hey," he said, "Princess, you okay there? I know this is a rough and tough game and you're... well rough and tough I bet, but how are you holding up? I see you talking to Guns here and I have to question the sanity of that just a little bit", he said, discreetly tilting his head towards Sarah Connor.

@Lizzy @Mari

Lucina looked to Jamie. She tried to give him a reassuring look as her grip on Parallel Falchions hilt lessened to the point where her hand fell away at the fact that the fight between HK and Jason was over.

"I had needed a moment to myself from the sight of the two first victims. Ms. Connor gave me some helpful advice." She answered. She then glanced to Henry and Chrom to check up on them.

"Though now, I am not at all pleased with that witch's method of execution. But, there isn't much that can be done now beside to try harder to get the next votes right." She was partially speaking to Chrom and Henry to calm them down some, she knew they were very upset and understood the reasons why. But they needed to clear their minds somehow, right?

She also tried to find Lancer in the chaos. Because she was tempted to ask him about what he did to her.

@Crimson Spartan @Mari @C.T. @Wedge Antilles @Everyone else

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
-Chapter 2-
"Ruination of Rokkenjima"
Continued from here.

The rain has been falling
For hours it marches
A steady beat on my tin roof
Too long since midnight
The hour of magic
And those hours in dreams
With the wind unrelenting
Unrelenting, I can tell
It might last forever
And the sky is a brilliant fire
As of this morning
With its smokey drift
As the ashes ran through my hair
When I closed my eyes
For the second time

Despite being returned to the mansion after that execution, extremely strong winds could be heard outside. How much time passed while that execution took place? They couldn't be sure, but that typhoon that Kanon had mentioned earlier had finally arrived to the Rokkenjima island. Well, if there was a storm occurring now, it seemed at first that the safest option was to stay within the mansion.

Except... the storm was that strong that the mansion was starting to give away. Parts of the roof and ceiling were being torn from it's foundation, letting in the pelting rain droplets and fierce gusts of wind into the once grand mansion of the Golden Witch. So there goes that option of staying in here...

"E-Everyone!"

With a call out to everyone else, Shannon could be seen entering the mansion, holding out the front doors and ushering them outside.

"I... I think it's safer to go through the forest that's west of here. Madam Beatrice told me that there's another mansion deep within... the Kuwadorian. Find that mansion, and Madam Beatrice should be waiting for you. Um... I'll stay here and keep the typhoon at bay... but I can't keep it waiting for that long."

That sounded quite absurd that Shannon could possibly keep the typhoon in place, as if she had some sort of magic similar to Beatrice. However, as she stood to where her line of sight was aimed towards the incoming storm, the maid held out her hands and mumbled out a foreign incantation.

tumblr_mma9u6XqmI1s79pl3o5_500.jpg

With a magic circle forming underneath her feet, Shannon projected a red protective field that would spread like a wall that would keep the brunt of the storm away from the group and the forest that were to venture.

"P-Please... just GO!!"

The maid yelled out once more, seeing that she was risking her life to ensure that they can get through with this task of reaching the Kuwadorian. They had to act fast, however, with the fact that Shannon's magic couldn't hold that typhoon in place forever.

Under the stress of their situation and the light amount of rain and winds that happened to bypass Shanon's protective field, what they can encounter in this forest would be a problem as many would split their ways, even if they were sticking together or not.

OOC Note: Please roll a six-sided die, as this will help determine on how the groups will split up for the events of this round.

~Cast List~

@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) TRAITOR!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
-Chapter 2-
Continued from here.

For hours it marches
Too long since midnight
The hour of magic
Unrelenting, I can tell
It might last forever
As of this morning
With its smokey drift
When I closed my eyes
For the second time

Despite being returned to the mansion after that execution, extremely strong winds could be heard outside. How much time passed while that execution took place? They couldn't be sure, but that typhoon that Kanon had mentioned earlier had finally arrived to the Rokkenjima island. Well, if there was a storm occurring now, it seemed at first that the safest option was to stay within the mansion.

Except... the storm was that strong that the mansion was starting to give away. Parts of the roof and ceiling were being torn from it's foundation, letting in the pelting rain droplets and fierce gusts of wind into the once grand mansion of the Golden Witch. So there goes that option of staying in here...

"E-Everyone!"

With a call out to everyone else, Shannon could be seen entering the mansion, holding out the front doors and ushering them outside.

"I... I think it's safer to go through the forest that's west of here. Madam Beatrice told me that there's another mansion deep within... the Kuwadorian. Find that mansion, and Madam Beatrice should be waiting for you. Um... I'll stay here and keep the typhoon at bay... but I can't keep it waiting for that long."

That sounded quite absurd that Shannon could possibly keep the typhoon in place, as if she had some sort of magic similar to Beatrice. However, as she stood to where her line of sight was aimed towards the incoming storm, the maid held out her hands and mumbled out a foreign incantation.

With a magic circle forming underneath her feet, Shannon projected a red protective field that would spread like a wall that would keep the brunt of the storm away from the group and the forest that were to venture.

"P-Please... just GO!!"

The maid yelled out once more, seeing that she was risking her life to ensure that they can get through with this task of reaching the Kuwadorian. They had to act fast, however, with the fact that Shannon's magic couldn't hold that typhoon in place forever.

Under the stress of their situation and the light amount of rain and winds that happened to bypass Shanon's protective field, what they can encounter in this forest would be a problem as many would split their ways, even if they were sticking together or not.

OOC Note: Please roll a six-sided die, as this will help determine on how the groups will split up for the events of this round.

~Cast List~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!

HK moved without thought, quickly trying to distance himself from Mettaton and the others.

@Archmage Jeremiah
@Gummi Bunnies

Izayoi gives Shannon a glance and frowns "Try not to die, you hear?"

"I've got enough punishment to dish out when the traitors can't hide behind Beatrice" he mutters under his breath

@Gummi Bunnies

-Chapter 2-
Continued from here.

For hours it marches
Too long since midnight
The hour of magic
Unrelenting, I can tell
It might last forever
As of this morning
With its smokey drift
When I closed my eyes
For the second time

"E-Everyone!"

"P-Please... just GO!!"

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
Offering a quick prayer that she, Io, and Deedee wouldn't be split apart, Morgan rushed forward, trying to escape the Typhoon.

@Gummi Bunnies

-Chapter 2-
Continued from here.

For hours it marches
Too long since midnight
The hour of magic
Unrelenting, I can tell
It might last forever
As of this morning
With its smokey drift
When I closed my eyes
For the second time

"E-Everyone!"

"P-Please... just GO!!"

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
Another Typhoon? This brings back memories...

Wait, no not again!

7B8NpZ6.gif

*ooc note: I'll be handing those who get 3 or 4, so i'll have teemo and plutia paired up with you guys*​

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
If it wasn't one thing it was another. With a small sigh, Lucina moved forward. She hoped that whatever happened her father and Henry-as well as those she befriended (as well as Lancer)-stayed safe.

She also hoped she was in a group with people she knew...

-Chapter 2-
Continued from here.

For hours it marches
Too long since midnight
The hour of magic
Unrelenting, I can tell
It might last forever
As of this morning
With its smokey drift
When I closed my eyes
For the second time

"E-Everyone!"

"P-Please... just GO!!"

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~
Well this wasn't good for them. Chrom and Henry would have no choice but to head off hoping they can at least meet up with Lucina.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

Gordon had remained inactive and silent throughout this whole ordeal, as he spent more of this time trying to scan his surroundings. Well, the time for investigation is over-- now is the time for action, as blood has been spilt. The mute would stare ahead as the black boots sludged against the wet mud and raindrops reflected off of the HEV suit. His glasses were dripping with water, but his eyes gleamed in determination. He needed to get out of here, but first, he needed to fix the problem.

Doctor Freeman never leaves a job undone, even if it means death. He can't go to hell though; he's all out of vacation days.

@EVERYONE

ss2015-11-15at08.19.14_zpsmbe3kumq.jpg

"You've got to be joking. This better be the last of today's surprises."

-Chapter 2-
Continued from here.

For hours it marches
Too long since midnight
The hour of magic
Unrelenting, I can tell
It might last forever
As of this morning
With its smokey drift
When I closed my eyes
For the second time

"E-Everyone!"

"P-Please... just GO!!"

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~

Neither monster girl did not like the notion of running away but they'd suck it up and head towards the forest, Zombina trying to stay close to West and Undyne just making her best to stay ahead of the storm.

-Chapter 1 Twilight-
"The Kings No More"
Continued from here.

Mistakes are like some broken toes.
Most are not enough to sideline you,
perhaps they will make you limp around
but only for a while, no permanent damage done.

===

Once it was settled that everyone had decided on what to do with their votes, time seemed to be altered once more, and with a much more smooth transition unlike the first two times, everyone found themselves in the Golden Land once more. Except... they would see that both Gilgamesh and Iskander were separated from the majority of the group by a golden field bound by the Golden Witch's magic.

Just as the Golden Witch had threatened them earlier during the treasure hunt, seven golden lights appeared in the air, surrounding the two of them. With a "boom!" resounding throughout the air, the seven lights sped towards their intended targets, those lights taking the forms of metallic stakes. It didn't matter if these stakes either missed their targets or that Gilgamesh and Iskander were able to avoid the speedy weapons. It turned out these metal stakes were able to rebound off of any flat surface, as long as they were going to pierce through their targets, and soon enough, that was what would happen.

If it wasn't for the fact that they were terribly weakened despite their powers slowly coming back, the two Servants would stand no chance against these stakes, which were Beatrice's Furniture, the Seven Stakes of Purgatory. Not even Gilgamesh's armor could withstand the three stakes that soon pierced into him, suggesting that these stakes were immensely empowered by Beatrice's magic.

As if this wasn't enough, another two more golden lights shined brightly a distance away from the two, and like a gunshot had been let out, a sharp crack of magic energy echoed throughout, a golden arrow thread it's way towards them both. The flashes of red and gold obscured what occurred once the golden arrow had hit their targets... but it was easy to say that the golden arrow had obliterated Gilgamesh's head and Iskander's torso completely.

Heavy thuds could be heard as the two of them fell. They were successfully executed by the Golden Witch.

Speaking of which, Beatrice made her appearance to the group once her Furniture had done their job. If anybody tried attacking her now, they would see that their powers seemed to be nullified once again. This was probably a safety precaution on the Golden Witch's part, that she would only disable their powers when it came to bringing them to the Golden Land or being close to them in general. Though, it seemed like she wanted to say a few words to the group.

tumblr_inline_mv91t867p11rfjfkn.png

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Isn't that ENTERTAINING?! My Furniture really overdid themselves with this execution~ You all must be wondering if this was the right decision, that you thought correctly about your votes. Well, let me tell you this... all of you were incompetent enough to never check everyone viable thoroughly!!"

With a snap of her fingers, a golden spotlight fell upon HK-47...

tumblr_inline_mv9btqqcqq1rfjfkn.png

"You see? HK-47 was our hidden traitor for this round of the Game! Did you honestly believe that he, the assassin droid, only had a mere blaster on him? If you players were more direct with your approach on finding who had the right gear for the murder, you should've found a specialized blade he had in his possession to do so. A vibroknife, to be exact. It made it so much easier on my part that he was so willing to do the job of killing another! In other words..."

tumblr_inline_mv9c4oJcnV1rfjfkn.png

"Gilgamesh and Iskander were purely innocent this entire time! Doesn't that stir up frustration and dread in your pathetic heads!? It sure does, I can tell... I've hosted enough Witch's Games to see such annoyance in my opponents when they brought the loss upon themselves!"

A bellowing fit of laughter echoed throughout the Golden Land once she stated all of that in the Red Truth, and in the background, you could see that the bodies of Gilgamesh and Iskander were disappearing in a cluster of golden butterflies. Once the Witch had calmed down from her fit of laughter, she still bore that jeering sneer on her face.

tumblr_inline_mv9c8mYD0O1rfjfkn.png

"Oh, and don't pretend like I forgot about this detail of the Game. I am this game's Gamemaster, after all~ Since all of you have failed to locate this round's traitor, I will receive a karma point because of this. While there's still a lot of this game to be played, please try harder with your efforts if you wish to beat the Golden Witch at her own Game."

With that said, everyone would find themselves transitioning back into the mansion that was now in utter silence. There was no sign of Shannon or Kanon (or this mansion's owner for that matter). The body of Mark was now gone, probably disappeared like the bodies of Gilgamesh and Iskander back in the Golden Land. At least for now, Robin, Piper, and Li were still around, but the fact that Beatrice was now winning this Game of hers... that didn't leave a good feeling collectively with all of them.

Strange that they didn't hear anything coming from the detectives on the walkie talkie radio that Beatrice had mentioned in her update letter when they first happened to encounter the murder scene. Yet, all they could do now is wait... and let the truth settle in their heads.

~Game Scoring~
Beatrice - 1 / Players - 0

Ilona drank the cup of milk Bo had given her until its last drop, just in time for Beatrice to announce the results of the voting. The girl quieted, almost grateful that she had been so busy thinking over the vote that she had actually never cast one. Gilgamesh was innocent and HK had actually been the traitor. While she was bothered by the fact HK had done this, Ilona didn't entirely blame him. After all, it had been the Maestro and Beatrice who had orchestrated this thing. Nobody else had been at fault but them.

"This game, it really isn't like past murder games," the princess thought to herself, closing her blue eyes as she placed a hand against her forehead. "I'm afraid again, just like when I was a child and had no control over the situation I was forced into with my powers. But... I won't just lie down and quit. I have to make it through this, we all have to."
-Chapter 2-
Continued from here.

For hours it marches
Too long since midnight
The hour of magic
Unrelenting, I can tell
It might last forever
As of this morning
With its smokey drift
When I closed my eyes
For the second time

"E-Everyone!"

"P-Please... just GO!!"

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~

Ilona stood near a window, her eyes closed as she listened to them rattle from powerful winds hitting them. She began whispering under her breath, praying for the safety of the group she was with. "Oh, powerful Sun spare us from this wretched storm. Keep all of us safe, oh Sun."

The girl opened one eye, looking outside for a moment. A shiver ran down her spine when she saw only darkness that was brought on by the storm. Ilona hated the dark, she had always been afraid of it for as long as she had been alive. Deep down, she wondered if the Sun could really protect her at times like this when it was away.

"Well, no time like the present," she mumbled to herself, gathering her things as she began to head outside to join the others--very alarmed when the mansion around them began to give in due to the storm. Ilona wrapped her arms around herself, shivering as the winds blew against her body.​

Reactions: Jeremi
-Chapter 2-
Continued from here.

For hours it marches
Too long since midnight
The hour of magic
Unrelenting, I can tell
It might last forever
As of this morning
With its smokey drift
When I closed my eyes
For the second time

"E-Everyone!"

"P-Please... just GO!!"

~Cast List~

~Eliminated~

"We'll be right back after our union-regulated break."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Status
Not open for further replies.