• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace nods and looks over, Readying several potions and His Curaga spell to heal others. Healing magic, the type of magic he has become best with over the years as a cadet. "Healing I can help with. Though can't say I'm familiar with the situation you just described."

@The Tactician @Atomyk @Jeremy @Schnee Corp Lawyer
"Can you cure poisons?" Kaku said. "I am a highly skilled combatant, but against the kind of enemies we face, even I can't afford the luxury of anything making me weaker."

On this latest disturbing turn of events, Kalifa was at a loss for words.

She quickly went back to her usual calm and composed demeanor.

"So, does anyone have any idea who this 'Mother' is? It appears there are other dark entities here besides the Arch Demon."

@Hospes @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan @Nater Taters @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer

They had cleared their task on a technicality, but what he had said made her uneasy. "We better make our way back to the tower as quicklyas possible...I sense that we're not done yet." Saying that Storm would turn around and head towards the exit.

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan @Nater Taters @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer

qC2XSX1.png

"W-What the heck was that?! What even was he talking about...? None of that made any sense! Ahhh! I'm so confused!"

Ywxn7pw.png

Claire crossed her arms, shaking her head. "Something's not right here. But... we have Thomas' body, which means we can get out of this place."

You would find that Thomas' ghost, or whatever it was, is long gone.

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan @Nater Taters @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Ezio gazed upon the scene again, this time in his other sight. He could see what was happening, the lines of connection between her and the others was strong, and growing stronger by the second. He saved the bomb though.
He leaped, and tackled her to the ground. While she was pinned he struck the back of her head with his palm, causing her forehead to strike the ground with a sharp sound. She would have a nasty headache, if she wasn't already unconscious from the blow.

He moved off of her and laid her on her back.

"Forgive me bella signora."

@Hospes
@BarrenThin
@The Silver Paladin

Frank answered by sucker punching the Assassin. "What the Hell are you thinking!? Do you want to make them angry at us!?"

@Thuro Pendragon
@Hospes
@Van peeps​

They had cleared their task on a technicality, but what he had said made her uneasy. "We better make our way back to the tower as quicklyas possible...I sense that we're not done yet." Saying that Storm would turn around and head towards the exit.

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan @Nater Taters @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer
"My guess is that shadow may beat us back to the Tower. And it'll probably take care of Vincent for us. However, that does not mean that it is anything good. The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend." Kalifa said.

@Hospes @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan @Nater Taters @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Ezio gazed upon the scene again, this time in his other sight. He could see what was happening, the lines of connection between her and the others was strong, and growing stronger by the second. He saved the bomb though.
He leaped, and tackled her to the ground. While she was pinned he struck the back of her head with his palm, causing her forehead to strike the ground with a sharp sound. She would have a nasty headache, if she wasn't already unconscious from the blow.

@Hospes
@BarrenThin
@The Silver Paladin

Riley witnessed Ezio jump onto Ridley. He continued drinking his soda. "Nice job. You just attacked our mediator to the Chief. You may have just ruined the mission." He put the bottle on the ground, and began to slow clap. "Nice."

Reactions: BarrenThin
"Can you cure poisons?" Kaku said. "I am a highly skilled combatant, but against the kind of enemies we face, even I can't afford the luxury of anything making me weaker."
Ace nods, tossing her an antidote. " Yes. I have both magic and potions to do that. And I have some phoenix pinions, but id need more to make a Phoenix down and revive an entire party..."

@Chris Lang

@Hospes
@BarrenThin
@The Silver Paladin

Well.

Way to make yourself look good, Ezio. c=​

Jake stood in a fighting stance after Ridley was attacked. He wasn't sure what was going on.

Stitch saw Ridley get attacked and was already growing to like her as a friend. He wasn't happy. "Aggg Kiba" He announced and four arms showed with antins. Then Stitch leaded on the man and climbed looking for weapons. Moving to fast to be grabbed off.
stitch---photos.jpg

@Hospes @Thuro Pengdragon @BarrenThin @Others​

Frank answered by sucker punching the Assassin. "What the Hell are you thinking!? Do you want to make them angry at us!?"

@Thuro Pendragon
@Hospes
@Van peeps​
Ezio grunted. What did they feed this ma-... bull. The Staff of Eden hadn't packed such a large punch. Luckily his armor took most of the force.

"Idiota." Ezio muttered. "You cannot see the things I can. She was bewitching you."

Desmond just clapped, his legs dangling from the rooftop. He must have caught up in the commotion. "Nice job Frank. Team spirit there. Sucker punch your allies." He gave him a thumbs up. "I love your attitude."

@BarrenThin
@The Silver Paladin
@Hospes

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Ace nods, tossing her an antidote. " Yes. I have both magic and potions to do that. And I have some phoenix pinions, but id need more to make a Phoenix down and revive an entire party..."

@Chris Lang
"We have yet to deal with that sort of situation. Be grateful for small favors."

Kaku

Kaku quickly downed the antidote. He then immediately reached for his Transponder Snail, and spoke into it. "Kalifa, this is Kaku. Is your mission completed?"

Kalifa's voice responded. "In a way. We're headed back toward the Tower now. But something else may get there ahead of us. Be ready for it."

With that, the transmission ended. Kaku turned back to Ace. "It looks like this matter is going to be finished soon, one way or another."

Though the basking shark's hide was surprisingly thick, enough so to resist a few of the shots Bayonetta a few bullets did manage to penetrate its more vulnerable spots, causing it to bleed in the water a bit, though it seemed like the piranhas would rather not try to eat the shark for fairly obvious reasons. A few of Sophie's shots would miss entirely due to her increasing dizziness and feelings of becoming sick increasing, likely a result of the dirty green water, but she managed to hit her mark a few times here and there as well. These symptoms would also continue to plague Ruby as well, though with enough luck and shots, she'd manage to hit the uvula dead-on eventually! You should probably take cover if you know what's good for you.

That being said, the basking shark would suddenly stop dead in its tracks, closing its massive mouth for a bit, before suddenly opening it again and vomiting up Soul, the Doctor's sonic screwdriver, some blood, and God knows what else right at the rest of everyone else!

However, you guys weren't out of the woods yet! Though the piranhas seemed to cease attacking now that everyone was back on shore, the basking shark itself went straight for the Survivors on the shore, its height of at least twenty-seven feet giving it more than enough stretching room to try and swallow you all up again!

@york @Mari @DapperDogman @Emperor Palpachu
As Soul felt the beast's stomach retch he did what he thought would help the most, and dug both his blades into the beasts's throat, slashing two long gouges into the beast's windpipe, before dong a small diving roll as he was forcefully ejected from the beast "Thanks...I think I did some damage...though nothing too major..." he sighs a little as he gives his arms a little swing to the sides, sending the gore and other bodily fluids from the beast off of his blades "Now...Let's not waste any more time..." with that, he started to charge toward it again, aiming to sidestep at the last second and cut along it's jaw, hoping to sever it to remove it's biggest weapon

@york
@Mari
@Emperor Palpachu
@Verite
@SPARTAN Bennett
Ruby Rose & Sophie

@DapperDogman @Mari @Emperor Palpachu @Verite @Anyone else

Sophie was panting a little by now, putting a hand to her forehead... She really wished she had some morphine, or at least some painkillers to take care of this obnoxious dizzy feeling; she couldn't aim very well with it there. Meanwhile, Ruby seemed to be having a bit of trouble aiming as well, even though she continued to fire away at the shark, now with a little more freedom seeing that it had just coughed up the people it had swallowed, still no Shiki though... Sophie, as dizzy as she was, still decided to look around in the water for Shiki, seeing as she would prefer to save ammo at this point, most of her shots were missing the shark at the moment...​

Ezio grunted. What did they feed this ma-... bull. The Staff of Eden hadn't packed such a large punch. Luckily his armor took most of the force.

"Idiota." Ezio muttered. "You cannot see the things I can. She was bewitching you."

Desmond just clapped, his legs dangling from the rooftop. He must have caught up in the commotion. "Nice job Frank. Team spirit there. Sucker punch your allies." He gave him a thumbs up. "I love your attitude."

@BarrenThin
@The Silver Paladin
@Hospes
Riley picked his soda back up. "Maybe you were just sensing the radioactivity in my soda. I wasn't even paying attention." He took a sip of the soda again.
"we planned to use her as a mediator for the Mutants. Since she was here when we got here, she probably knows them." Riley tapped his Pip-boy, putting his Gauss Rifle in there. "Onward, to the chief!"

@BarrenThin @Atomyk @Hospes @Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@BarrenThin
@The Silver Paladin
@Hospes

"She was an ally! You just knocked out our connection to the chief! He comes and sees this, you know what he's going to think? Well, certainly that we aren't friendly!"

@Thuro Pendragon
@Hospes
@The Silver Paladin

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Stitch continued to crawl over the man still looking for a weapon that caught his eye as deadly. "Chiba" He stated still looking sounding frustrated.

Jake looked at the man. "Bewitched?" He asked. "I didn't feel any magic coming from her..." He replied still being in his American Dragon form.

@Thuro Pendragon @Hospes @Others​

In response to Plutia's attack, Thomas' body lurched forward, his eyes turning a milky blue color. His limbs bent at sickening angles, the man falling to the floor, unable to hold himself upright any longer. "I, who was touched by the suited, who operated in-between the realms, knew true reality. The lands that are but a sliver in one's eye, but paved in black leaves, open overwhelming to the walkers. They fear, and they know the Fear who come for them." Thomas shook on the ground, his bones cracking loudly throughout the hall. "I who have escaped these places, who sacrificed oneself to the flames in place of the blood. I burned and burned, and then found the Manipulator, a mere speck of dust compared to what truly lie beyond death."

Screaming. Thomas was screaming, but in-between shouts, he continued to speak. "To Mother I kill. For Mother I breath. I know all Her puppets, and the demon is not even one of them. To Vincent I go, to kill him for believing the pretty lies. Pretty lies." Thomas' eyes turned black, before his body lifted off the ground. A ghostly black presence lifted from his form, and his body fell back to the ground. The shadow flew out of the catacombs, leaving the dead mangled husk that was Thomas.

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan @Nater Taters @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer
qC2XSX1.png

"W-What the heck was that?! What even was he talking about...? None of that made any sense! Ahhh! I'm so confused!"

Ywxn7pw.png

Claire crossed her arms, shaking her head. "Something's not right here. But... we have Thomas' body, which means we can get out of this place."

You would find that Thomas' ghost, or whatever it was, is long gone.

@Hospes@Chris Lang@Jeremi@Gummi Bunnies@TheBombMan@Nater Taters@JustForrest?@Mighty Roman@Schnee Corp Lawyer

4c5.jpg

Plutia doesn't know what to do now after hearing that weird speech.

*this is a recorrected version*

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Atomyk

Though the basking shark's hide was surprisingly thick, enough so to resist a few of the shots Bayonetta a few bullets did manage to penetrate its more vulnerable spots, causing it to bleed in the water a bit, though it seemed like the piranhas would rather not try to eat the shark for fairly obvious reasons. A few of Sophie's shots would miss entirely due to her increasing dizziness and feelings of becoming sick increasing, likely a result of the dirty green water, but she managed to hit her mark a few times here and there as well. These symptoms would also continue to plague Ruby as well, though with enough luck and shots, she'd manage to hit the uvula dead-on eventually! You should probably take cover if you know what's good for you.

That being said, the basking shark would suddenly stop dead in its tracks, closing its massive mouth for a bit, before suddenly opening it again and vomiting up Soul, the Doctor's sonic screwdriver, some blood, and God knows what else right at the rest of everyone else!

However, you guys weren't out of the woods yet! Though the piranhas seemed to cease attacking now that everyone was back on shore, the basking shark itself went straight for the Survivors on the shore, its height of at least twenty-seven feet giving it more than enough stretching room to try and swallow you all up again!

@york @Mari @DapperDogman @Emperor Palpachu
Running over to retrieve his sonic, the Doctor brought Soul up to his feet before breaking into a run towards the jungle, yelling, "What are you all standing around for? Run!"

tumblr_nasi55CT1Z1rd21gpo1_500.gif

@york @Mari @DapperDogman @Verite

He manages to walk, but the climb back up is certainly a long one. "Your kindness is foolish, I will not lie. I-I... I hope their voices cease... This must end..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Emperor Palpachu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

It'll end... I'm not going to let you be like this... whoever is this Thomas and Mother...

That was what Red would say to the man as he thought about it in his head, and it would give some pointers to Lapis on the receiving end. Sighting Aqua, the Pokemon Trainer waved over to her, helping the man walk the way there. If he couldn't use to the ladder, he would have Charizard let the man ride on the flying lizard pokemon if needed.

@Emperor Palpachu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk

@Anyone in or approaching the Tribal Village to the west

If anyone wanted to speak to the Chief, he was now available. Because the person GMing him was finally home from work and ready.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Emperor Palpachu

Aqua felt bad for the poor man who had died. She stayed with him for a moment, wishing she had something to cover his body with. She waited until she saw Red coming forward--helping another person. Without a word, Aqua rushed over to Red gently helping him support the person. "Another one? How many people are down her, I wonder?" she asked, sighing. "Are you okay? Do you need help? I have healing abilities," she explained to the man.​

Reactions: Raven
On this latest disturbing turn of events, Kalifa was at a loss for words.

She quickly went back to her usual calm and composed demeanor.

"So, does anyone have any idea who this 'Mother' is? It appears there are other dark entities here besides the Arch Demon."

"I'll say this much for you. You do keep your promises." Kalifa remarked.

Lapis took a moment to register the thoughts from Red to what it could mean.

"... yeah, I do keep my word on a lot of things," Lapis nodded, heading out for the exit,"Oh, and Red's thoughts are giving me some insight on that makeshift prison in found south of here. Apparently it's related to Thomas, that the makeshift was made for "mutant" people... and that Mother has to be some sort of entity other than Akibahara. Red's trying to get some survivor out of there from what I'm hearing from his end."

@Chris Lang @Hospes @Bomb @Nater Taters @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.