• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank glowered at Ridley. "I ain't going further. He's coming here." Admittedly, she was attractive... but he tried to focus.

@Hospes
Ridley merely shrugged, licking the red lollipop absently. "Suit yourself, guns," she mused, pursing her lips.​
Ah, Alright. If you need help we'll probably try to find some empty apartment to stay in. Said the woman before showing Specter with the gesture of a hand that they were going. They then walked off towards the center of the city.

Ridley.. Looked at the girl like she was insane. "Ma'am, I dunno if you're insane or dumb; but we're kinda in the middle of big kid matters. Apartments ain't really gonna do ya good if that demon destroys this universe."

@Raven @BarrenThin @Infinatis @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin

Frank glowered at Ridley. "I ain't going further. He's coming here." Admittedly, she was attractive... but he tried to focus.

@Hospes
Ah, Alright. If you need help we'll probably try to find some empty apartment to stay in. Said the woman before showing Specter with the gesture of a hand that they were going. They then walked off towards the center of the city.

"There are plenty of shacks down there. Ruins all around us. I bet some of them are pretty nice." He shrugged. "Now, I need to find some more cover for my friend there." Riley stood up. "Frank, My cover is blown." He said into his communicator.

Ridley merely shrugged, licking the red lollipop absently. "Suit yourself, guns," she mused, pursing her lips.​

Ridley.. Looked at the girl like she was insane. "Ma'am, I dunno if you're insane or dumb; but we're kinda in the middle of big kid matters. Apartments ain't really gonna do ya good if that demon destroys this universe."

@Raven @BarrenThin @Infinatis @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin

"Name, kid?" Castle had seen the girl earlier.

@Hospes

"Monsters attract other monsters."

Electricity would spark around her as Storm stepped inside.

S36_zpsowbziqww.png

"Your death would save a compatriot. Is there a reason why we should spare you?"
She didn't really mean it, but some shock and awe didn't hurt for intimidation's sake.

Crusader would look down at her shield in silent contemplation. What would her father do in a situation like this? "No...you just do evil in your own name." She finally replied a look of defiance on her face as she stared down Vincent. "The fact that you're in the position right now tell me everything I need to know about you. And what I do know is that I don't trust you or your followers at all."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan @Nater Taters @FireDrake150 @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @The Tactician
"You don't trust me, and I don't care. The world has a long history of faiths being told their God is false. This is not wildly strange concept to me. I am using you, yes, to achieve something I could not do on my own. That I admit, though I have left you no choice. I do not care what you do, as long as Thomas is removed."

@FireDrake150 @Schnee Corp Lawyer @The Tactician @Jeremi @Sandra

Red didn't like the sound of any of this. It was like a twisted horror story becoming real by the minute. Not wanting to leave this one alone like the last one, Red attempted to help the man up.

@Atomyk @Emperor Palpachu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The man manages to stand, but it hurts him to be on his feet. He gasps for breath. "It is not right to be down here. You will hear what they say, and you will go mad."

@Gummi Bunnies @Emperor Palpachu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"I do not hide behind faith," Thomas says. "My faith leads me. I know you've come to kill me, that I can see. Try it if you can, and see what God's gift has given me."

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan @Nater Taters @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer
Wander keeps his arrow nocked, the tip pointing at one of the priest's legs. At these words, he looks to the others, seemingly unsure. "Well....what's that supposed to mean?" He asks nobody in particular, waiting for someone to make the move.
@KillThomasGroup​

The man manages to stand, but hurts him to stand. He gasps for breath. "It is not right to be down here. You will hear what they say, and you will go mad."

@Gummi Bunnies @Emperor Palpachu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Red had a feeling that he should take this man's word for it, and helped him over to where Aqua and Charizard were, closer to the exit to this place.

Lapis... something about this prison is caused by an order relating to Akibahara, that these people were locked up down here for becoming "mutants"... just so you know.

@Emperor Palpachu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk

"So, we're going to open fire on the shark then." Bayonetta contributed her own firepower, aiming at the head of the shark so as not to injure anything or anyone it may have swallowed.

tumblr_nce359xf0J1t6xtc8o1_500.gif

"I'd much rather be the hunter than the bait." She aimed her guns at the shark's Uvula.

@york @Verite @DapperDogman @Emperor Palpachu
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @Mari @Emperor Palpachu @Verite

Ruby Rose had stopped to relead meanwhile Sophie emptied the last of her clip into the basking shark, that was when she noticed the shark's uvula, seeing it's reaction to Ruby's shots when they hit the inside of it's mouth, she tilted her head a little, nudging Ruby as she finished reloading. "H-Hey... Try hiting that shark's uvula..." She said, pointing towards the shark's gaping mouth. "Huh? U-vula?" Ruby said, looking confused, she looked a litlte distressed realizing that soul had been swallowed by that creature, but, she knew she had to do something about it really quickly. Sophie pointed towards the hanging piece of flesh in the middle of the shark's gaping mouth "The dangly piece of skin... Back of the throat..." she said. Ruby nodded, aiming carefully, then, she fired a volley of shots, trying to be carefull about her aim this time, directing her shots towards the creature's uvula; in the meantime, Sophie let the now empty magazine of her glock 19 hit the floor as she fumbled for another, finding one of the backup cartridges she carried with her, loading the weapon quickly, keeping it aimed at the shark incase she needed to use it.​
Seeing how none of their offensive strategies were working, the Doctor then thought of the biological and only solution he could think of.

"Shoot the uvula!" He shouted at Ruby and Bayonetta, "It should cause a gag reflex!"

Though even he wasn't sure that would work.

@Mari @york @DapperDogman @Verite
Though the basking shark's hide was surprisingly thick, enough so to resist a few of the shots Bayonetta a few bullets did manage to penetrate its more vulnerable spots, causing it to bleed in the water a bit, though it seemed like the piranhas would rather not try to eat the shark for fairly obvious reasons. A few of Sophie's shots would miss entirely due to her increasing dizziness and feelings of becoming sick increasing, likely a result of the dirty green water, but she managed to hit her mark a few times here and there as well. These symptoms would also continue to plague Ruby as well, though with enough luck and shots, she'd manage to hit the uvula dead-on eventually! You should probably take cover if you know what's good for you.

That being said, the basking shark would suddenly stop dead in its tracks, closing its massive mouth for a bit, before suddenly opening it again and vomiting up Soul, the Doctor's sonic screwdriver, some blood, and God knows what else right at the rest of everyone else!

However, you guys weren't out of the woods yet! Though the piranhas seemed to cease attacking now that everyone was back on shore, the basking shark itself went straight for the Survivors on the shore, its height of at least twenty-seven feet giving it more than enough stretching room to try and swallow you all up again!

@york @Mari @DapperDogman @Emperor Palpachu

Red had a feeling that he should take this man's word for it, and helped him over to where Aqua and Charizard were, closer to the exit to this place.

Lapis... something about this prison is caused by an order relating to Akibahara, that these people were locked up down here for becoming "mutants"... just so you know.

@Emperor Palpachu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk
tumblr_nnw4i0tawi1u6l9wmo3_250.gif

R2 beeped and chirped in relief and followed Red and the man, whistling a greeting to Aqua when they approached her.

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk

"You don't trust me, and I don't care. The world has a long history of faiths being told their God is false. This is not wildly strange concept to me. I am using you, yes, to achieve something I could not do on my own. That I admit, though I have left you no choice. I do not care what you do, as long as Thomas is removed."

"Well we'll see what the other group has in store when they get back." Crusader replied to the cultist. She didn't like this one bit.

@FireDrake150 @Schnee Corp Lawyer @The Tactician @Sandra

"I do not hide behind faith," Thomas says. "My faith leads me. I know you've come to kill me, that I can see. Try it if you can, and see what God's gift has given me."

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan @Nater Taters @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Storm was getting annoyed by the fanatic chattering. "Or perhaps we hand you over to Vincent and see what kind of games you and him can have together?"

"I see... it's story boss battle time~~~~"

Plutia tosses her Neptune doll upward the sky... and somehow more dolls fall on Thomas with the last one being a frickin giant version of the Neptune doll. These dolls are also quite heavy due to the skill used.

*Basically it is an ability called Fancy Rain; linked due to the large gif file*

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Atomyk

"I am Thomas, and my eyes are open. Yours, however, are not. If you can not understand the purge, the cleansing, then you can not understand anything that may follow. 'Senseless killing' is not killing my faith participate in. Each one has a purpose."
"So what's the point of this purge, to murder innocent people. You hide behind a faith in order to excuse yourself from feeling any sense of guilt or shame." Booker said, stepping forward and drawing out his hand cannon.

"Your faith in an Arch Demon who feeds on pain, misery, grief, and despair? Don't fool yourself. This Akibahara cares only about himself and his own selfish goals. You are nothing to him." Kalifa replied. "When you've outlived your usefulness to him, he'll desert you or turn on you."

He scowled. "You're hunting the demon. Same as us. I like to at least know my allies' names."

@Hospes

Riley pulled out a bottle of Nuka Cola Quantum. He ran down to Frank, Stitch, Jake, and Ridley. He took a sip of the drink loaded with -8 flavored and a Radioactive isotope. "Cover's been blown." He said coolly in the middle of a sip.

@Hospes @Raven

"Well, I guess all we can do is wait then," Abel shrugged as he sat down on the ground, not caring if the ground was dirty, "Hopefully they won't take too long..."

Naoya shook his head as he sat down next to his brother, "If they're anything like normal survivors in a lockdown, they're probably going to be seriously injured when they return. We had best be ready to offer healing to them when they arrive."

@Jeremi @Atomyk @FireDrake150 @Schnee Corp Lawyer

He scowled. "You're hunting the demon. Same as us. I like to at least know my allies' names."

@Hospes
She pursed her lips quietly, falling silent for a moment as though contemplating this. "..Mm.. Fair enough, Guns. Name's Ridley," she introduced, extending her free hand to shake while the other still held her lollipop.

Oddly.. Those in her vicinity would likely feel compelled by her, if only slightly. Especially the males of the group.

'Cause dat Siren made people wreck themselves.

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Raven @Thuro Pendragon @Infinatis @Village group​

Though the basking shark's hide was surprisingly thick, enough so to resist a few of the shots Bayonetta a few bullets did manage to penetrate its more vulnerable spots, causing it to bleed in the water a bit, though it seemed like the piranhas would rather not try to eat the shark for fairly obvious reasons. A few of Sophie's shots would miss entirely due to her increasing dizziness and feelings of becoming sick increasing, likely a result of the dirty green water, but she managed to hit her mark a few times here and there as well. These symptoms would also continue to plague Ruby as well, though with enough luck and shots, she'd manage to hit the uvula dead-on eventually! You should probably take cover if you know what's good for you.

That being said, the basking shark would suddenly stop dead in its tracks, closing its massive mouth for a bit, before suddenly opening it again and vomiting up Soul, the Doctor's sonic screwdriver, some blood, and God knows what else right at the rest of everyone else!

However, you guys weren't out of the woods yet! Though the piranhas seemed to cease attacking now that everyone was back on shore, the basking shark itself went straight for the Survivors on the shore, its height of at least twenty-seven feet giving it more than enough stretching room to try and swallow you all up again!

@york @Mari @DapperDogman @Emperor Palpachu
As Soul felt the beast's stomach retch he did what he thought would help the most, and dug both his blades into the beasts's throat, slashing two long gouges into the beast's windpipe, before dong a small diving roll as he was forcefully ejected from the beast "Thanks...I think I did some damage...though nothing too major..." he sighs a little as he gives his arms a little swing to the sides, sending the gore and other bodily fluids from the beast off of his blades "Now...Let's not waste any more time..." with that, he started to charge toward it again, aiming to sidestep at the last second and cut along it's jaw, hoping to sever it to remove it's biggest weapon

@york
@Mari
@Emperor Palpachu
@Verite
@SPARTAN Bennett

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.