• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley pulled out a bottle of Nuka Cola Quantum. He ran down to Frank, Stitch, Jake, and Ridley. He took a sip of the drink loaded with -8 flavored and a Radioactive isotope. "Cover's been blown." He said coolly in the middle of a sip.

@Hospes @Raven
Jake turned seeing the man state that cover had been blown. He gave a nod. "I guess." He stated when really he didn't see it that way. "Well um... If were about to fight I'll be back after a bit." He stated and ran off leaving Stitch.

Stitch blinked and yawned. "What's his problem?" He asked aloud. Not sure what the deal was if they were covering of course it would be blow soon.
images

Jake breathed behind the building he went and closed his eyes then raised a hand above his head. "Dragon Up" He announced and soon transformed.
images

Now he stood as the American Dragon. Jake then flew back to the others. "Hey sorry my friend um... Jake called he thought encase you guys had to fight you might want help from the American Dragon" He stated trying to sound different.

@Hospes @BarrenThin @TheSivlerPaldin​

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
She pursed her lips quietly, falling silent for a moment as though contemplating this. "..Mm.. Fair enough, Guns. Name's Ridley," she introduced, extending her free hand to shake while the other still held her lollipop.

Oddly.. Those in her vicinity would likely feel compelled by her, if only slightly. Especially the males of the group.

'Cause dat Siren made people wreck themselves.

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Raven @Thuro Pendragon @Infinatis @Village group​

The attraction was becoming harder to ignore. He shook his head and growled. "I'm Frank Castle."

@Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Jake turned seeing the man state that cover had been blown. He gave a nod. "I guess." He stated when really he didn't see it that way. "Well um... If were about to fight I'll be back after a bit." He stated and ran off leaving Stitch.

Stitch blinked and yawned. "What's his problem?" He asked aloud. Not sure what the deal was if they were covering of course it would be blow soon.
images

Jake breathed behind the building he went and closed his eyes then raised a hand above his head. "Dragon Up" He announced and soon transformed.
images

Now he stood as the American Dragon. Jake then flew back to the others. "Hey sorry my friend um... Jake called he thought encase you guys had to fight you might want help from the American Dragon" He stated trying to sound different.

"I would like to think we aren't about to fight."

@Raven

"Then back away and try not to get me killed."

@The Silver Paladin

images

images

Riley nodded. "I won't. I'll remain Here." He turned to Jake and Stitch. "No, it's not an attack, just someone approached me earlier." He took another sip of the soda. "No fighting." He turned to Ridley. "Long time no see." He said smirking. He took another sip.

@Hospes

"I would like to think we aren't about to fight."

@Raven
Stitch gave a nod. "Yeah." He replied staring at Jake knowing better.

The American Dragon gave a nod. "Um... Alright well just to be safe he sent me cause I'm pretty sure a normal teenage boy can't defend himself without some experience." He answered.

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Village Peeps​

Desmond could see his allies gathering at the base of the hill, not safe. He held up a fist then pointed it at the group, signaling Ezio to take a closer look. Then he realized the old man might not be able to see him. Desmond pursed his lips and let out a low whistle.

Ezio slowly crept towards the group on the rooftops above. There was a mysterious girl in the middle of the group. She seemed to have the men in some sort of trance. Ezio fingered one of his smoke grenades. It would take him around three seconds to knock her unconscious. But was it worth it? He hadn't been carrying much on him in the first place.

@Hospes
@The Silver Paladin
@BarrenThin
@Raven

In response to Plutia's attack, Thomas' body lurched forward, his eyes turning a milky blue color. His limbs bent at sickening angles, the man falling to the floor, unable to hold himself upright any longer. "I, who was touched by the suited, who operated in-between the realms, knew true reality. The lands that are but a sliver in one's eye, but paved in black leaves, open overwhelming to the walkers. They fear, and they know the Fear who come for them." Thomas shook on the ground, his bones cracking loudly throughout the hall. "I who have escaped these places, who sacrificed oneself to the flames in place of the blood. I burned and burned, and then found the Manipulator, a mere speck of dust compared to what truly lie beyond death."

Screaming. Thomas was screaming, but in-between shouts, he continued to speak. "To Mother I kill. For Mother I breath. I know all Her puppets, and the demon is not even one of them. To Vincent I go, to kill him for believing the pretty lies. Pretty lies." Thomas' eyes turned black, before his body lifted off the ground. A ghostly black presence lifted from his form, and his body fell back to the ground. The shadow flew out of the catacombs, leaving the dead mangled husk that was Thomas.

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan @Nater Taters @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer

images

images

Ridley only tilted her head, at this. "He called when there's no cell service in this dump?" That wasn't too convincing.
The attraction was becoming harder to ignore. He shook his head and growled. "I'm Frank Castle."

@Hospes
Shrugging off the fact he hadn't shook her hand, Ridley let the free arm fall to her side. "Ah, well.. Pleasure."
Riley nodded. "I won't. I'll remain Here." He turned to Jake and Stitch. "No, it's not an attack, just someone approached me earlier." He took another sip of the soda. "No fighting." He turned to Ridley. "Long time no see." He said smirking. He took another sip.

@Hospes
"Right back atcha, sir-drinks-a-lot."

@Raven @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin @Infinaatis @Village group​

In response to Plutia's attack, Thomas' body lurched forward, his eyes turning a milky blue color. His limbs bent at sickening angles, the man falling to the floor, unable to hold himself upright any longer. "I, who was touched by the suited, who operated in-between the realms, knew true reality. The lands that are but a sliver in one's eye, but paved in black leaves, open overwhelming to the walkers. They fear, and they know the Fear who come for them." Thomas shook on the ground, his bones cracking loudly throughout the hall. "I who have escaped these places, who sacrificed oneself to the flames in place of the blood. I burned and burned, and then found the Manipulator, a mere speck of dust compared to what truly lie beyond death."

Screaming. Thomas was screaming, but in-between shouts, he continued to speak. "To Mother I kill. For Mother I breath. I know all Her puppets, and the demon is not even one of them. To Vincent I go, to kill him for believing the pretty lies. Pretty lies." Thomas' eyes turned black, before his body lifted off the ground. A ghostly black presence lifted from his form, and his body fell back to the ground. The shadow flew out of the catacombs, leaving the dead mangled husk that was Thomas.
Wander blinks once. Blinks twice. Trying to figure out if his eyes were just playing tricks on him, seemingly. Unable to speak, he pulls the string of his bow back, looking at the others. "What....what just...."
@ThomasKillers

Red had a feeling that he should take this man's word for it, and helped him over to where Aqua and Charizard were, closer to the exit to this place.

Lapis... something about this prison is caused by an order relating to Akibahara, that these people were locked up down here for becoming "mutants"... just so you know.

@Emperor Palpachu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk
He manages to walk, but the climb back up is certainly a long one. "Your kindness is foolish, I will not lie. I-I... I hope their voices cease... This must end..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Emperor Palpachu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ridley only tilted her head, at this. "He called when there's no cell service in this dump?" That wasn't too convincing.

Shrugging off the fact he hadn't shook her hand, Ridley let the free arm fall to her side. "Ah, well.. Pleasure."

@Raven @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin @Infinaatis @Village group​

"What are you doing here?" His senses were dulled by the attraction. He didn't notice Ezio.

Lisa felt some attraction, but was more frowning at her father for acting like he was.

@Hospes
@Van peeps​

Riley rolled his eyes. "This is safer than alcohol, despite the radioactive Isotope. It was marketed as Soda in my world." He looked up and took another sip. "Besides, this is only the second one I've had today!" He saw Ezio. He did the cease action. "You're gonna botch the mission!" He said quietly.

@Raven @Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin

Desmond could see his allies gathering at the base of the hill, not safe. He held up a fist then pointed it at the group, signaling Ezio to take a closer look. Then he realized the old man might not be able to see him. Desmond pursed his lips and let out a low whistle.

Ezio slowly crept towards the group on the rooftops above. There was a mysterious girl in the middle of the group. She seemed to have the men in some sort of trance. Ezio fingered one of his smoke grenades. It would take him around three seconds to knock her unconscious. But was it worth it? He hadn't been carrying much on him in the first place.

@Hospes
@The Silver Paladin
@BarrenThin
@Raven
Stitch looked up hearing some whistle so quiet it yet loud it bothered his ears. He then spotted someone but wasn't sure what there deal might be they could be friend rather than foe. He stayed quiet from telling Jake the teenage boy who seemed to be ignoring the fact he couldn't lie that well.

Jake looked at Riedly and rubbed his dragon neck. "He can't use a cell when I have no pockets. No he used the mail pixy." Jake quickly replied knowing how his uncle always found ways to get a hold of him without a cell phone.

@Hospes @Thuro Pendragon @Village Peeps​

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan @Nater Taters @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer
Silently walking over to Thomas's corpse, Lapis precisely used her katana to cut off his tongue, examining the body part that she claimed for herself.

"Disgusting..." She comments as she stuffs the tongue into her pocket, also taking a moment to take a picture of the corpse with her phone.

"Job's done. Let's head back."

@ppl with Lapis (mobile tagging is too much)

"Well, I guess all we can do is wait then," Abel shrugged as he sat down on the ground, not caring if the ground was dirty, "Hopefully they won't take too long..."

Naoya shook his head as he sat down next to his brother, "If they're anything like normal survivors in a lockdown, they're probably going to be seriously injured when they return. We had best be ready to offer healing to them when they arrive."

@Jeremi @Atomyk @FireDrake150 @Schnee Corp Lawyer
Ace nods and looks over, Readying several potions and His Curaga spell to heal others. Healing magic, the type of magic he has become best with over the years as a cadet. "Healing I can help with. Though can't say I'm familiar with the situation you just described."

@The Tactician @Atomyk @Jeremy @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Silently walking over to Thomas's corpse, Lapis precisely used her katana to cut off his tongue, examining the body part that she claimed for herself.

"Disgusting..." She comments as she stuffs the tongue into her pocket, also taking a moment to take a picture of the corpse with her phone.

"Job's done. Let's head back."

@ppl with Lapis (mobile tagging is too much)
"I'll say this much for you. You do keep your promises." Kalifa remarked.

@Hospes @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan @Nater Taters @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer

"What are you doing here?" His senses were dulled by the attraction. He didn't notice Ezio.

Lisa felt some attraction, but was more frowning at her father for acting like he was.

@Hospes
@Van peeps​
This only earned another shrug. "I could ask ya the same, Mr. an Ms. Guns 'n Skulls."

She absently waved at Ezio, unphased by the fact he was contemplating assault.

@Raven @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Thuro Pendragon

Ezio gazed upon the scene again, this time in his other sight. He could see what was happening, the lines of connection between her and the others was strong, and growing stronger by the second. He saved the bomb though.
He leaped, and tackled her to the ground. While she was pinned he struck the back of her head with his palm, causing her forehead to strike the ground with a sharp sound. She would have a nasty headache, if she wasn't already unconscious from the blow.

He moved off of her and laid her on her back.

"Forgive me bella signora."

@Hospes
@BarrenThin
@The Silver Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.