• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake just gave a nod in his dragon form.

Stitch grinned and nodded. "Good. Stitch worries about friends." He stated thinking that's what they must be by now. Well except for Jake he still was mad about Jake making him lose his cousin.

images

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Others​

This made even Ridley's black hole of a heart warm. "D'aw.. That's sweet." Smiling slightly, she lightly patted Stitch's head.
tumblr_mjupocz6IP1rzs29mo2_250.gif

Then he stopped. "I am not surprised. Bene. They remember him as they should. He will more than a little pleased to hear this I suspect."

"Not even how to mix a martini?"

Oh great. Now she was doing it to him too. Damn you Savvy.

@BarrenThin
@The Silver Paladin
@Hospes

"..Okay, I can appreciate that skill," the blonde approved, grinning faintly.. Which was hard, considering her head was reeling. You know you love me, Thuro. <3
@Hospes @BarrenThin @Raven @Villiage group

The chief stepped forward, frowning when he saw more outsiders.

"Yes, someone wished to speak with the chief?"​

Ridley didn't respond to this.. Just remained on the ground, poutily rubbing her offended forehead.

@Raven @Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works @The Silver Paladin @Infinatis @Village peoplez​

He didn't kill them on sight. That was promising. "We were sent here by a certain man named Thomas. He made a lot of claims about you. That you kill kids. Your sick. Your elderly. Frankly, we think he's full of shit. So... you do all that stuff or should I go shoot Thomas myself?" This was what happened when the Punisher was the negotiator.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Village peeps​

This made even Ridley's black hole of a heart warm. "D'aw.. That's sweet." Smiling slightly, she lightly patted Stitch's head.

"..Okay, I can appreciate that skill," the blonde approved, grinning faintly.. Which was hard, considering her head was reeling. You know you love me, Thuro. <3

Ridley didn't respond to this.. Just remained on the ground, poutily rubbing her offended forehead.

@Raven @Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works @The Silver Paladin @Infinatis @Village peoplez​
Stitch let his ears fall and smiled with closed eyes while he was being petted. He even made a purr as if he was a cat more than a dog.

@Hospes

He didn't kill them on sight. That was promising. "We were sent here by a certain man named Thomas. He made a lot of claims about you. That you kill kids. Your sick. Your elderly. Frankly, we think he's full of shit. So... you do all that stuff or should I go shoot Thomas myself?" This was what happened when the Punisher was the negotiator.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Village peeps​

Riley nodded at Frank's comment. "We have a psychotic robot with us as well. If he attacks, we do not condone his actions." Riley just wanted to get that out there in case Frenzy decided to go Trigger happy. "We think Thomas tried to kill us with an IED earlier."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The van crew @The village

Reactions: BarrenThin

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Village peeps​
Riley nodded at Frank's comment. "We have a psychotic robot with us as well. If he attacks, we do not condone his actions." Riley just wanted to get that out there in case Frenzy decided to go Trigger happy. "We think Thomas tried to kill us with an IED earlier."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The van crew @The village

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Raven @The Silver Paladin @Villiage group

The chief frowned at Frank's words. "I haven't even a clue who this Thomas is. One of the cultists, perhaps?" he questioned, an honestly confused look in his eyes. "We do nothing but stay in this village and try to survive. We've had cultists attack us consistently. We do not kill our children and elderly. That's preposterous. Although these people are mutants you should be able to tell that some of them are children and some are elders. We kill nobody," he affirmed.​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Village peeps​

So. Two tribes are going at it against each other while the group has to find out which tribe is being honest and shit? A very similar situation with the episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender where the two tribes were fighting over who took the other tribe's ball. Damn. That's a punch in the childhood kidney.

Nicki was like:

1423848581-hell-no-gif.gif

"This is some bullshit."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@BarrenThin
@The two groups

(ooc: Excuse my shitposts)​

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @Emperor Palpachu @Mari @Verite @Anyone else

Sophie frowned, tilting her head a little as she tried to read the foreign words on Shiki's dropped knife, but, of course, she couldn't decipher what it was supposed to say... Though, she figured she might as well pick up Shikis knife, holding onto it for him incase he ever comes back later. Perhaps it would play a more notable part in thie strange venture of theirs than they had thought? Sophie wasn't sure, the game she had previously taken part in seemed to treat some items this way though...

Ruby in the meanwhile took this opportunity to finish the shark off, firing one final volley of shots to try and finish off the currently beached shark, her shoulder and hand were hurting a little and she still felt a little dizzy... However, she was stubbornly still fighting, trying her best to finish this fight, ignoring her injuries for the time being. She hadn't rememebered being injured this badly before... Well, unless one factored in her execusion in the fourth murder game that is...​

Right as Sophie would even touch the knife that was still laying close by the water at the time, some stray drips of the green water would find their way down her hand. Assuming that this water was the cause of the strange symptoms she was going to, this meant that her symptoms would only accelerate with each time she came into contact with the water, no matter how little. Even now, they would escalate to even shortness of breath, as well as nearly crippling nausea that would make Sophie sick. Still, at least you won't lose Shiki's weapon. That's a plus... Well, more for him than anything else, but yeah. At least it wasn't closer to the shore, or else you would've gotten a piranha attack as well.

Ruby would also feel these symptoms coming, but nowhere near as severe to the degree that Sophie was suffering them. Though the sickness seemed to be getting to her, some patches of green showing up on her body like the piranhas and the basking shark, Ruby's perseverance would pay off, as the shots, as well as the combined efforts of the rest of the group, would eventually down the giant creature for good, the basking shark dying down with a loud whine. Perhaps you might not have realized it while it was moving around trying to kill you, but it just so happened that the massive basking shark's body, at twenty-seven feet long, became a perfectly sized bridge to the island, leaving only a little bit of room at the end to swim. You'll have to hope you won't face any piranhas at the end there then.

Before you could all run across the giant fish's body though, in the middle of its body, you could all see something beginning to sprout out from inside, blood gushing out profusely, like something was stabbing at it.

QdRbK9W.png

Well, it wasn't any Xenopmorph that dug its way out of the basking shark's body. It was actually none other than Shiki himself! And he was... tossing aside the intestines that one could assume his body was travelling to when he was presumably swallowed by the basking shark earlier, it seemed, which would explain why he was so suddenly swallowed up and pulled into the water earlier.

G9ckYQP.png

Gingerly stepping out of the body, one would notice his leg was mangled up, there was a small gash in his head, and his clothes were torn up quite a bit, but other than that, he seemed relatively fine. Well, looks like he showed up in the nick of time. Totally.

"Phew, good thing I don't need that knife for my Mystic Eyes to take effect... Now where did that thing go? And the sword anyway?" Shiki mumbled to himself, before catching sight of the rest of the group on the other side, "... Um, hi. Did I miss anything?" He would ask awkwardly, breathing heavily as though he was suffocating while inside the basking shark's body. Patches of green were visible on his body and veins, similar to Ruby and Sophie, who had also traversed into the filthy green water earlier. It was likely some sort of poison, given the symptoms the two girls, and presumably Shiki as well, was suffering.

Before anyone could respond, he would suddenly run over to the edge of the body and throw up, and at the same time, a piranha would leap out of the water and attempt to latch onto him, only for... the pressure of his vomit to push the piranha back into the water. Eww.

Well, in any case, you may as well travel across the body and see what's so special about the island and the patch of vegetation on it anyway.

@york @DapperDogman @Emperor Palpachu @Mari

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Raven @The Silver Paladin @Villiage group

The chief frowned at Frank's words. "I haven't even a clue who this Thomas is. One of the cultists, perhaps?" he questioned, an honestly confused look in his eyes. "We do nothing but stay in this village and try to survive. We've had cultists attack us consistently. We do not kill our children and elderly. That's preposterous. Although these people are mutants you should be able to tell that some of them are children and some are elders. We kill nobody," he affirmed.​

Frank simply grunted. "Thought so. Thomas is some sort of cult leader, yeah. Kept talking about his eyes being open." His arms lowered slowly. "They wanted you dead. I don't think we can let that happen."
So. Two tribes are going at it against each other while the group has to find out which tribe is being honest and shit? A very similar situation with the episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender where the two tribes were fighting over who took the other tribe's ball. Damn. That's a punch in the childhood kidney.

Nicki was like:

1423848581-hell-no-gif.gif

"This is some bullshit."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@BarrenThin
@The two groups

(ooc: Excuse my shitposts)​

Frank and Lisa scowled at her. "What is?" The woman said.

@Proxymoron
@The Silver Paladin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Village peeps

Stitch let his ears fall and smiled with closed eyes while he was being petted. He even made a purr as if he was a cat more than a dog.

@Hospes

This just made Ridley chuckle softly. "Y'know, I think you and my 'Cuz's dog, Boo Radley, would get along swimmin'ly," she absently commented, giving another attempt at climbing to her feet. This time, she at least didn't fall. That was a good sign. "Anyhow.." she glanced between the others that had arrived, but didn't really comment. She did tilt her head upon the arrival of Nicki, raising a brow. "Woah. Need some clothes to borrow, fake tan?"

Ridley was putting the ass in sass.. And still had that alluring aura, which made it difficult to get mad at her.

@Raven @Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Unlimited RP Works @Proxymoron @Infinatis @Village crew​

Aqua felt bad for the poor man who had died. She stayed with him for a moment, wishing she had something to cover his body with. She waited until she saw Red coming forward--helping another person. Without a word, Aqua rushed over to Red gently helping him support the person. "Another one? How many people are down her, I wonder?" she asked, sighing. "Are you okay? Do you need help? I have healing abilities," she explained to the man.​
Red would try to convey that there was definitely more, glancing back to where the moans could be heard. Though, when he looked back to Aqua, he gave a look of worry, remembering about the "Mother" that the man repeatedly talked about. Realizing this now, Red takes out a pokeball and sends out Espeon. Seeing Red's gesture, Espeon focused energy and initiated a move that created a soothing sound of ringing bells. This move was Heal Bell.

tumblr_n0x91xidKG1t1y8q5o1_500.gif

Hopefully Heal Bell would work that it would help the man with his condition.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Emperor Palpachu @Atomyk

Frank simply grunted. "Thought so. Thomas is some sort of cult leader, yeah. Kept talking about his eyes being open." His arms lowered slowly. "They wanted you dead. I don't think we can let that happen."

Frank and Lisa scowled at her. "What is?" The woman said.

@Proxymoron
@The Silver Paladin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Village peeps

"There's something fishy around here, and I'm the stupid one here." Nicki responded to both Frank and Lisa. "Did they give you a damn reason for killing someone? It's also bullshit that they had to send one of you to do it."

NICKI'S USING HER BRAIN GUYS. OH DEAR LORD.

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"There's something fishy around here, and I'm the stupid one here." Nicki responded to both Frank and Lisa. "Did they give you a damn reason for killing someone? It's also bullshit that they had to send one of you to do it."

NICKI'S USING HER BRAIN GUYS. OH DEAR LORD.

"... Yeah. I just said their reason. They told us these people killed their children, and other defenseless people. We aren't going to do it."

@Proxymoron
@The Silver Paladin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: CCC Kouhai
"So... this is the way back, right?" Lapis asks as soon as they were out of there, and there was that long walk back to the tower from here. Yay... while she was finishing up that muffin that Plutia gave to her earlier, Lapis took a moment to take out the tongue. It was all moist and squishy... With a simple shrug, she places the tongue back into her pocket, and continues to long and tedious trek back to the tower with her group.

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Jeremi @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nater Taters @Bomb @Atomyk @ppl in the Killed Thomas group​

"... Yeah. I just said their reason. They told us these people killed their children, and other defenseless people. We aren't going to do it."

@Proxymoron
@The Silver Paladin
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

He's exactly like John Henry Eden. President Eden wanted to poison the water supply so that only the Enclave and pure humans could survive. Racial extermination is wrong." Riley grabbed another Nuka Cola Quantum. "We are gonna kill him!"

@Van crew

Last edited:
"So... this is the way back, right?" Lapis asks as soon as they were out of there, and there was that long walk back to the tower from here. Yay... while she was finishing up that muffin that Plutia gave to her earlier, Lapis took a moment to take out the tongue. It was all moist and squishy... With a simple shrug, she places the tongue back into her pocket, and continues to long and tedious trek back to the tower with her group.

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Jeremi @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nater Taters @Bomb @Atomyk @ppl in the Killed Thomas group​

"..."

Teresa blanched slightly at sight of the tongue... But she'd seen worse.

@Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang @Jeremi @JustForrest? @Mighty Roman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nater Taters @Bomb @Atomyk @THOMAS IS DED​

"We have yet to deal with that sort of situation. Be grateful for small favors."

Kaku

Kaku quickly downed the antidote. He then immediately reached for his Transponder Snail, and spoke into it. "Kalifa, this is Kaku. Is your mission completed?"

Kalifa's voice responded. "In a way. We're headed back toward the Tower now. But something else may get there ahead of us. Be ready for it."

With that, the transmission ended. Kaku turned back to Ace. "It looks like this matter is going to be finished soon, one way or another."
Ace nods his agreement. " if I were back in Orience, a Certain Millitesi Leader, Bashir, if I remember correctly, would speak of a coming reprisal. Myself, While I agree that this will come to an end, Disagree with the obsessivness he shows for reprisal." Checking his Altochrystarium, he smiles and upgrades Curaga, wall, and all of his other healing / defensive spells as far as he can, fully intent on seeing this through to the end, even if he and Izana become the Medics of the Coalition at some point during the fight, at least the two will be of some help.

@tower goers

Ace nods his agreement. " if I were back in Orience, a Certain Millitesi Leader, Bashir, if I remember correctly, would speak of a coming reprisal. Myself, While I agree that this will come to an end, Disagree with the obsessivness he shows for reprisal." Checking his Altochrystarium, he smiles and upgrades Curaga, wall, and all of his other healing / defensive spells as far as he can, fully intent on seeing this through to the end, even if he and Izana become the Medics of the Coalition at some point during the fight, at least the two will be of some help.

@tower goers

As Kaku had never met nor heard of the Bashir that Ace spoke of, he could not be sure if there were any parallels between that situation and this. "From what Kalifa has just told me, they have already dealt with Thomas and are on their way here. But I'm suspecting Thomas may not be the only one who gets his just desserts soon."

Kaku tactfully avoided saying anything more. He suspected, based on the vague hint that Kalifa gave him, that whatever was coming to the Tower ahead of Kalifa's group would not be good news for Vincent.

@FireDrake150 @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Atomyk @Anybody waiting at the Tower or the near vicinity for the Thomas hunting group to return

Reactions: FireDrake150
Status
Not open for further replies.