• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

It was over. The demon was dead. That threat was gone. There was still the Shadowman and his little war that he had dragged them into, but the overarching danger to the multiverse was over. They had time if nothing else. The ticking of the clock had been slowed.
Desmond cracked a full on grin for the first time in over a year. He hugged River and Ezio hard, nearly squishing the tiny River. It was a victory. The first one any of them could claim for a long time.
So you can understand his confusion when the armor plated Jedi or Sith or whatever it was (he'd never really payed attention to Star Wars growing up) activated his lightsaber and started glowing red in Desmond's second sight. Desmond held up a hand as Revan's arm drew back to decapitate his ally. But no. He'd thrown away the Apple and his gun was too far away on his belt to retrieve in time. So he was forced to watch idly by as Rex was decapitated, all his hard work rewarded with nothing but betrayal.
River and Ezio fared no better. River had stopped scanning the future as soon as the demon had died, and Ezio was simply too old to react in time with his Renaissance era technology.
But after, the three of them caught up with Revan's betrayal. River threw a knife at him in her own peculiar style, Desmond aimed and shot his pistol, and Ezio fired the bullet from the gun oh so cleverly hidden by Leonardo Da Vinci.

RiverTamKnife.jpg

They all missed as the coward ran away.

Desmond was pissed. He was pissed beyond words, although he managed to find a few. They aren't appropriate to type here needless to say. He turned back to the Assassins that were gathered here, and put a line in through the shuttle back to the Serenity. The ship was oddly quiet now, although Mal could be heard swearing in Chinese as sparking sounds flared up, presumably around the space cowboy.

"The battle is over." River commented.

Desmond probably should have asked her what that meant, what exactly had happened, but right now he didn't care.

"We are done with the Coalition. Or the Future Foundation or whatever the fuck they want to call themselves now that GORE's gone. They were so sloppy, so zoned in on the demon they didn't even notice the asshole right in their midst."
Oh the hypocrisy was strong here. Remember Ridley anyone? And then the finisher to make things worse.
"They'll just fuck things up further if we let interfere in Assassin business."

The only two people that had seen him like this were Ridley and Lisa, both for very different reasons. But now Angst!Desmond was out for the whole world to look at.

"We're putting out a hit on the mask. I don't care what it costs. Anyone that brings us information or him in chains gets a reward." He turned to his second in command. "River, broadcast the Serenity's TDE's lock-on code to every multiversaly capable law enforcement agency in the files. Find the Exile while you're at it. We're going to need someone like her."

Then he turned to Makoto.

tumblr_mixddmDJJD1qecbqfo1_500.gif

"Stay out of our way. We're taking over the hunt for Revan. If I see you again, it won't end well."

Then Desmond left to find Ridley and make his final preparations to leave.

After he left River came and spoke to Makoto, attempting to heal the damage that the brash Mentor had likely made between their two organizations.
"Be patient." She said, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder. "He'll calm down and come to his senses. When he does we can talk about the future. Until then, it'd probably be best to stay away. Give him time to realize he's going to need allies in the...future."

There was a knowing tone in her voice. Oh derp. She could see the future. She probably did know.

Ezio, meanwhile, didn't have much of a stake in this. So instead he went to find Felix and humiliate him one last time.

@ShadowPrime
@Atomyk
@Hospes
@BarrenThin
@Anyone that wants to see Desmond's snap at the Coalition

"How were things meant to be? Well..."

rqdo0Pr.png

"Me plus you equals destiny! Right? Aren't we so hot together? Look, I rode in on the winds of despair to get to you, I just figured you'd be more into this... I'm Junko Enoshima, and you're obligated to give into me!"

@The Silver Paladin

-Eiserne Jungfrau Interlude-
"Silent Aftermath"

As people were boarding the bus, Dlanor and Willard stayed outside to discuss some matters before boarding, no one needed to hear this... even the two members of the Eiserne Jungfrau, Cornelia and Gertrude.

"So let me get this straight. You're going back to the Metaworld this time around... but you're going to act as if you're still working with the Coalition in a way," Willard narrowed his eyes towards the girl, worried that this was a risky move.

latest

"I'm afraid so. I fear that terrible things are going to occur in the Metaworld, judging from the letters coming from the Witch of Resurrection and the letters coming from miss Erika. When you get the time, speak with miss Ange if you feel the need to get an update on my actions. You can do things as you would normally in the Metaworld, but if the ninth game does not go out as a normal event for the Metaworld residents... I'll give you the permission to find the cause of it... and eliminate it... understand?" Dlanor spoke to him, for once looking worried on her face as well. It meant that she was genuinely scared of what was there to come from this...

"Alright, I got it Dlanor. Anyways... I think we should be boarding that bus soon, considering that they could be waiting on us to get on. I wouldn't want to hold up their ride home," Willard said, seeing that there was no other way to convince Dlanor that there was a possible way to do this differently. With that, the two walked onto the bus, and didn't dare say another word until they would be back in the Metaworld.​

Epilogue - The Calm

They had done it, the Arch Demon Akibahara defeated by their united group.

Storm would land, her clothes tattered after the battle. Crusader would have landed next to her she too not looking so good.

"Is it finally over?" Crusader asked hopefully.

"It is Crusader, the beast is dead." Storm replied a slight smile creeping up on her lips. "I honestly did not believe we would have reached the end of this journey and return home to our rightful place..."

Crusader decided to finish Storm's sentence. "But we did." She'd place Storm's hand into her own. "And it's been a honor to work with you Ms Munroe."

"As has it been working with you, Ms Rogers." With that they would lean into each other for a hug, both exhausted by the battle.

"Oh!" Crusader let go and looked around the group. "I need to find Chloe and Max to see if they're okay!"

Storm nodded. "I will help you find them." Before either could say anything else however they'd be blinded by a flash and suddenly would have disappeared from sight.

Later...

Once Storm's vision had returned she would have found herself back where her journey began at the Jean Grey school for higher learning. The first thing she did was to gather every faculty member to give them a debriefing, which in turn prompted Beast to give her a medical examination. At the tail end of said examination he'd rub his eyes to try and process what Storm had explained to them.

"So let me get this straight...you got abducted against your will to fight against a demon hellbent on destroying the multiverse?"

"Yes."

"So just a regular Friday then." Beast quipped. "By my stars and garters...that is certainly a way to welcome in the weekend."

The remark garnered a chuckle from Storm, despite all that she had been through it felt good to be back home among friends, though she was saddened by the fact that she hadn't had the opportunity to say goodbye to the group that helped vanquish the Arch Demon...the fact that she was home softened the blow. Perhaps it was time for a long, warm bath?

Crusader had much like Storm been transported back to her own world and was debriefing what had happened to her since her disappearance. "And than there was a flash and I was back here..."

The rest of her Avengers would look at each other with a raised eyebrow. Mustang, the son of Hawkeye and She-Hulk would raise his hand. "Once more from the top...what happened?"

Crusader could not help but chuckle. "Okay I'll try to explain it again..." And so the tale was told anew Crusaders thoughts going to Max and Chloe, hoping that they would have returned home unscathed.

The end

-Rinato Dormi Epilogue-
Part Final

"Refining of the Crystal Heart"

"Don't worry, I hate saying goodbye as well. I'll be at home, ocassionally leading the world, so don't be a stranger, beautiful diamond~"

I felt as if my non-beating heart had actually skipped a beat as soon he kissed me on the cheek... apparently on the cheek with the diamond birthmark on it. I knew it was almost time for us to split when it came to returning to my world... but I wanted at least a few more kisses along the way...

So with a slow lean towards his face, I close my eyes as he let me kiss him straight on the li-

"LAPIS!? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!"

"H-Huh? Oh... sorry about that, Exe... I was just daydreaming again..."

Lapis snapped out of the trance once her contractor had yelled out at her to get her attention. She couldn't help but think over the last time she was with Abel before departing back to her world. That was like... a few days ago at most.

"Jeez, you haven't been yourself lately. Anyways... so you got rid of the new set of targets today? Considering who those targets are... you did get the needed items that our client wants... right?" Exe sighed as she asked this question to Lapis, typing away at her computer. Surprise to some that Lapis's contractor was a girl that looked like she should be in junior high or something.

"Yeah, I did. Take a look for yourself," Lapis rolled her eyes as she pulled out the items from her pockets. These items consisted of a small notebook, an USB drive, and of course, a set of tongues. Before Exe could hold those herself, Lapis took back the tongues, those were her usual lootings from her targets anyways.

"Great! Then I'll just contact the client and it's a job well done! And of course, here's your payment for the job," Exe clapped her hands happily, going through her desk to hand her the payment for doing the task in the first place. Though, she happened to notice that Lapis was possibly spacing out again.

"Sure, thanks... also, another thing," Lapis said with a small smile on her face once she took the payment, one that wasn't the usual "kill-happy" Lapis that Exe knew about,"I'm resigning my job as being your first priority bounty hunter."

"WHAT?! You're... you're RESIGNING?!!!" Exe shot up from her seat, slamming her hands on her desk in the absolute surprise of this choice of hers,"C'mon, I pay you the most, you get the job done the fastest than the other bounty hunters I have around... And if you even think about working for someone else, you'll have a mighty big bounty on your head, Lapis!"

"Good, go do that. That'll be a big waste of your time. I'll be long gone before you can even send out those hunters after me," Lapis said as she turned around, and began to head for the door. Exe was absolute devastated by this, closing her eyes in frustration, and was going to pull out a gun on her to kill her here and now. However, as soon as she opened her eyes to aim... Lapis was gone.

"W-What... the hell?" Exe rubbed her eyes in confusion, and began to call the other bounty hunters contracted under her to go on a manhunt for Lapis Lazuli.

"That was too easy, that little spoiled brat has no idea of my powers anyways," Lapis laughed to herself as she easily blended in with the crowd, making her way to her apartment. She had the plan of once she got there, she'll be able to warp herself to Abel's world, leaving the bounty hunters after her behind. Those bastards were going to get a yelling from Exe anyways...

Abel, I'm coming. Just you wait...

As she ran through the crowd and into her apartment building, Lapis repeated this part of her once dreadful poem in her thoughts, as it was the only hopeful part of the poem in the first place.

I wish I could imagine
such a world where suffering
wasn't the basis of life
and where we must suffer
to understand the love behind all feelings.

-En...

*static*
Abel sighed as he sat down and sank into the couch of his home, tired from another long day of attempting to be a normal teenager. Normal doesn't begin to describe my life... He sighed, knowing the thought was too true. Every day, he would try to get to school on time and fail as people swarmed him, treating him like a celebrity on the red carpet. More like an exotic animal at the zoo. Maybe I should wear a sign that says "Do not try to feed the Demon King, he is already grumpy enough in the morning". After escaping the sidewalk mobs of Tokyo, he would finally deal with the daily schedule of school.

It was weird how much different his public life was after the lockdown. Before, he was a relatively normal student who kept to the back of the pack, excelling but still keeping out of the spotlight. While a few girls had apparently whispered about his appearance (His friend Yuzu had told that they seemed to believe "his booty was nice and firm"), it seemed all the girls talked about him like a prized trophy for them to grab. That led some of the guys to be jealous as well, but they were usually easily scared off given his powers.

"Doesn't make it any less annoying..." He leaned back and sighed, the stress clearly evident in his expression, "Well, at least I have Gnar..."

For that matter, where was the little yordle? Usually, he was waiting at the door for Abel to arrive home if he hadn't gone with him to school in the first place. Now though, it seemed the little guy was hiding somewhere, which means the demon king was deprived of his favorite stress reliever. Petting Gnar had become a therapeutic experience, helping him through dealing with both ordinary life and life as a benevolent despot. Every day, there's always someone trying to get me to solve all their problems... It's like mankind doesn't even want their free will anymore, they just want me to take control...

He sighed and checked his phone, thankfully finding no messages from various leaders or Naoya. In a moment, it was silent and set aside and Abel stretched out to lay on the couch. You know what, today and tomorrow are going to be my holidays. No work or anything, just rest and relaxation... And waiting for Lapis to return... He closed his eyes at that thought and finally felt the familiar pressure of Gnar hopping onto his chest. As he began to fall asleep for a short nap, he began petting the orange yordle, glad to have his friend back, "Hey, little buddy, have a fun time with your little army today...?"

Soon, both demon and yordle were asleep on the couch, erasing the stress of a day of school and a day of leading a wild cat army in stealing cookies and candy.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Makoto was not in much of a mood to speak with anyone for the moment. He nodded solemnly at the soldier, keeping his offer in mind for the future. The Brotherhood had always provided assistance in the past, and had even sponsored the initial coming-together of both the Future Foundation and GORE.

The boy began making arrangements with Ms. Frizzle for transportation back to HQ, when Desmond caught his attention. Makoto bristled with anger as Desmond called himself and the Coalition out for their work. Makoto didn't say anything back, partly because he didn't want to fight so soon after the a victory, but largely because Desmond wasn't wrong. They had been sloppy, and it was largely a miracle and the hard work of so many others that their battle had been a success.

"... Thank you," he said to River. "I'll keep that in mind."

@Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Epilogue part one
Erron Black: Gunslinger or Gatekeeper?

15%2B-%2B1

Black stood up once it was all over partly in disbelief that it was really over. Akibahara was dead and here he was still alive at the end of it all. A task that The Outworld Cowboy knew would probably be the end of him and here he was alive. Though on his own he'd probably have died by now if not for the efforts of people like Sakuya, Riley, and Raynor. It did make him wonder why people like them would stick their neck out for just an old bounty hunter.

'All those I killed and this was the biggest challenge. Maybe I should just get out while I still can.' Black thought to himself as he glanced at Sakuya. Suddenly being a gatekeeper in a place with incredibly powerful beings didn't seem all that bad as he glanced at her. Was he even ready for something like this after going 150 years of being on the move.

"So......what now?" Erron asked Sakuya while he thought over these things. It was conflicting to say the least but well this new job will either end him or be one of the best things he ever did. Black still wasn't completely sure that this new 'boss' wouldn't just outright kill him or not but that was a risk he was willing to take at this point.

Either way Kotal wouldn't be able to get to him at this point. Erron figured Kotal would be out for his blood after he left him for this job. Speaking of when would he get paid for this? He'd have to figure that out when he gets the chance.

@Kaykay @Others in area.

Abel sighed as he sat down and sank into the couch of his home, tired from another long day of attempting to be a normal teenager. Normal doesn't begin to describe my life... He sighed, knowing the thought was too true. Every day, he would try to get to school on time and fail as people swarmed him, treating him like a celebrity on the red carpet. More like an exotic animal at the zoo. Maybe I should wear a sign that says "Do not try to feed the Demon King, he is already grumpy enough in the morning". After escaping the sidewalk mobs of Tokyo, he would finally deal with the daily schedule of school.

It was weird how much different his public life was after the lockdown. Before, he was a relatively normal student who kept to the back of the pack, excelling but still keeping out of the spotlight. While a few girls had apparently whispered about his appearance (His friend Yuzu had told that they seemed to believe "his booty was nice and firm"), it seemed all the girls talked about him like a prized trophy for them to grab. That led some of the guys to be jealous as well, but they were usually easily scared off given his powers.

"Doesn't make it any less annoying..." He leaned back and sighed, the stress clearly evident in his expression, "Well, at least I have Gnar..."

For that matter, where was the little yordle? Usually, he was waiting at the door for Abel to arrive home if he hadn't gone with him to school in the first place. Now though, it seemed the little guy was hiding somewhere, which means the demon king was deprived of his favorite stress reliever. Petting Gnar had become a therapeutic experience, helping him through dealing with both ordinary life and life as a benevolent despot. Every day, there's always someone trying to get me to solve all their problems... It's like mankind doesn't even want their free will anymore, they just want me to take control...

He sighed and checked his phone, thankfully finding no messages from various leaders or Naoya. In a moment, it was silent and set aside and Abel stretched out to lay on the couch. You know what, today and tomorrow are going to be my holidays. No work or anything, just rest and relaxation... And waiting for Lapis to return... He closed his eyes at that thought and finally felt the familiar pressure of Gnar hopping onto his chest. As he began to fall asleep for a short nap, he began petting the orange yordle, glad to have his friend back, "Hey, little buddy, have a fun time with your little army today...?"

Soon, both demon and yordle were asleep on the couch, erasing the stress of a day of school and a day of leading a wild cat army in stealing cookies and candy.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
-T̕͟n͠͞i͜҉͞áo̴r͏͡ ́͏̡O̕͝d̶͏r̡̧͘i҉͏́m ̷P͡l̡oige҉͏è҉u-
̶̀"G̷͝i͞n̵̴ǹ͝è͏f̸̧i̧̡r ó͘f͟͠͞ ͢h̢e̸͞t́͞ Y̴̡̨ŕ͟c̸̢a͘ş́tĺ ͘E̷̴a͟͡ḩ͝͠r͘͏̷t̀"́

6a00d83451b88a69e200e554fdf7998834-800wi

I wish I could imagine
such a world where suffering
wasn't the basis of life
and where we must suffer
to understand the love behind all feelings.

*static*

I hswi I dluco iiemagn
such a rodlw hewer inufsgref
wasn't hte sasbi of flie
dna hwere we tmsu ufsrfe
ot undesrdtan hte oelv nidebh lal feeilngs.

*static*

I͏͜͢ ͟hs̸w̡i̕ ͞Į̴ ̡͟d͠҉ļ̡̕u҉̸͞c͏̀o ̨i͞ie̵m̷a̵͘͡g̴͟n͏̸͏
̷̛s̶̶u̡̧c̡͢͜h ͝a ̢͘rod̢ļ̶w̡̕ ̸͝h̴e̢͡͞w͏́e͡͡r̸͡ ͡i̢n̶u͘͏f͏s҉̡g̶̢͝re͢҉f͜
̢ẃa҉̵s͠n̡͝҉'҉t̶ ̀͢͡h̛́t͟͠e ̨sas̵͟b̕i̷̷ ̧͜óf̸̢͘ ͘f̶̡l͢i̛e̛͘
̸́҉d̛n͝à ̛͟͝h̵̶̶we͘͞re͘ ̷we̷ ̵̡t́̀͟m͢s̛u̶͜͝ ̵͘u̶͘f͡͝s̢r̵̢f͢͜͏è͘͟
̡͟o̕͢t̕ ҉̛ų͘n͏̸d͠͞͞e̡͘͞sŗ̕d̸t̷ąǹ ̷ḩ͢͞t̀͟͏e̛͡ o̸͟e͏̛͜ļ̢͟v͏̧͏ ̵͢n̸͜i͏de̵͘bh ͡la͡l͢ ̶͜҉f̧ȩ̴ei̧ĺng̶̢͠s̷.̕

tumblr_static_tumblr_m0su0rupt21qjwx7po1_500.gif

Silence filled the air once all that was seen had been blacked out. As if what we were seeing of Rinato's epilogue had been cut off the air by a mysterious hacking.

Maybe that was the premature end of her epilogue, and that we are meant to end our viewing of this particular Murder Game unless you were to move on to read other epilogues before and after this one.

Yet, it wasn't particularly over... someone still wanted to keep this show running for their own best interests.

The shattering of glass echoed throughout the realm, a bright light obscuring the very scene that was now going to be displayed. In a manner of seconds, the light dissipated to reveal...

20130713001932!Wiki-background

A rose garden filled with golden butterflies and blue crystals. Oh, and there were two individuals in this garden... the purple-haired individual holding a crystal that showed the image of Rinato inside.

PG0mjLG.jpg

So it turned out that these two were keeping an eye on this particular Murder Game for the longest time, and specifically on Rinato for a single reason. Even in the apparent outdoors, they were set up to have a little Tea Party, casually sipping tea as they watched the events of the "Ultimate Murder Game" come to a conclusion.

latest

"Well well well~, that was really fun to watch, wasn't it my lovely Bern?" Lambdadelta closed her eyes with a content smile on her face, leaning back against her chair once it was clear that the game was now wrapping up and concluding,"I told you that watching the Murder Games after the one Erika was involved in would be great! This one surely takes the cake out of all of them though. All of that action. All of that despair. All of that death especially! Much much better than the games that Beato would ever orchestrate on her own and with the help of that idiotic Battler!"

latest

"It was, Lambda. Gives us a lot more insight to work on... Though, I would be able to enjoy the event much more if you didn't smother up our piece in romantic interactions. It was quite out of character to have her fall in love several times with the same boy," Bernkastel had a blank expression on her face, and somehow talking about a certain piece being "out of character" due to Lambdadelta's involvement.

latest

"Well, what else was I going to do with the opportunities coming up left and right? You know, that Abel boy was really after our piece anyways, makes me wonder if Abel was a piece belonging to someone that loves to make those romantic moments. I believe the modern player would call those types of relationships a "ship." Hah, I bet Erika would have a field day with that one," Lambdadelta scoffed in an annoyed tone, but joked a bit with some of her words near the end of her say.

"Besides, while I handled the softer portions of our precious Lapis, you focused more with being a cold heartless killer who stood in the bounty hunter's way. Just like my lovey dovey Bern would always be when in a game. No wonder they wouldn't let you be a gamemaster, you would be too cruel to the players~" the Witch of Certainty teased her lover, laughing a bit before taking a sip of her tea.

latest

"How so? ... I suppose you are correct with me being a cruel gamemaster. If it wasn't for your annoying whining, I wouldn't had the feeling to revive the piece near the end of the game. I wanted to watch the despair of that Abel boy, but if this is the ending that most of the observers wanted... then they have it now," Bernkastel gave a blank stare towards the Witch of Certainty. In return, the other Witch pouted at that comment.

latest

"H-Hey! Don't try to guilt trip me with saying that I ruined the fun for you! It was a majority thing! If I let you do your own thing, then people would start abandoning that ship or something! That wouldn't be a good thing at all, having majority of our audience for this game leave because of a bad ending!" Lambdadelta defended her case considering the matter.

"C'mon! Just admit that it was a fun game to watch all along, hmmmm?"

However, Bern gave a bored sigh, which got Lambda all concerned. What was wrong? They just got to watch an interesting game. So what was there to be bored about?

latest

"While I admit it was amusing to watch in general... I'm still not satisfied. All we do is spectate, observe, and control pieces within the game itself. I rather not keep up this passive stance we have on the Murder Games," Bernkastel spoke out her thoughts, as if she read Lambdadelta's mind. Even the Witch of Certainty was caught off guard by this.

latest

"Hahhhh? You really want to put ourselves into a Murder Game? You must be pretty darn bored then, Bern. Then again, boredom is what Witches loathe the most, and I wouldn't want you to be so bored here in the Metaworld," Lambdadelta really was certain that this was what Bernkastel was trying to lean towards here.

latest

"Well spoken with certainty, Lambda. I hope you didn't forget about that Red Truth she spoke of after Erika's return from one of those Murder Games. That this cycle of Murder Games will never end. In that way, we can join into one, and see the amusement in first hand experience. As for our piece, Rinato Dormi, I'll let her have her happy ending, I did use my power of miracles to ensure her survival from her first near-death experience, revived her from her death near the end of the Ultimate Murder Game with the same miracles, and that she now bears powers over crystals and possibly Kakeras because of it. Maybe in the long run, we'll put her into use again..."

latest

"Ooooh~! I love your train of thought, lovey dovey Bern! With your Miracles and my Certainty, we'll be sure to be in any Murder Game we like~!"
Lambdadelta had a sly smile on her face as she knew exactly what they would do next together.

Little did the next group of people wrapped up into a full-blown Murder Game would know that two Voyager Witches would play along with them.

*static*

6a00d83451b88a69e200e554fdf7998834-800wi

*static*

-Rinato Dormi Epilogue-
Part Final
"Refining of the Crystal Heart ~ Recollection"

dailydecoratorco.jpg

Once Lapis returned to her apartment and gotten herself into some casual wear... she had a moment where she felt like questioning on what she was doing. Things that did make sense to her... and things that didn't make sense to her.

Sure, she remembered becoming a bounty hunter, and how she was met with a near-death experience by being shot in the face... and that experience gave her those crystal powers. That made sense to her... including the memory of her latest bounty: her own brother.

However, she didn't remember or make any sense out of the things that occurred after that last bounty kill.

Abel...

Why did that name sound familiar to her? Why did it sound important to her? Did she forget something?

She saw it all.

Her first meeting with Abel in the beginning of the Murder Game...

Her broken feelings...

Their first kiss...

His involuntary betrayal...

Mending his emotional pain...

Her 'death'...

How come these things occurred... and she couldn't remember when it happened? It didn't make sense to her at all. Her memories were all jumbled up now, due to an unknown cause that she couldn't pick up. Now... now she had a single thought in her head that she didn't remember making the thought of herself...

I want to... meet Abel again...?

It didn't make sense to her, but if these were the memories that she couldn't pick off until now... then she might as well go along with it. She didn't realize that she was holding one of her crystals in her hand. Wait... she only had one crystal. She couldn't remember what happened to the other two crystals... but had a feeling that she left one of those two crystals with Abel.

"Things haven't... been normal for me since I've gotten this power... so I guess I have not much options but to go with what my memories tell me to do..." Lapis sighed as she held the crystal out in front of her, tapping into her power to activate it. She wasn't sure on what it would do exactly, but a small dimensional rift began to open.

"... Abel... I may not know you personally... but I'll pursue that relationship that we have... whether or not I'll make sense of it sooner or later..." she said to herself, reassuring that things would be okay. Why would her memories deceive her? It was her memories, under her own actions, not by anyone else...

The dimensional rift opened in front of her, opening up to a location where Abel may be waiting for her. Taking a deep breath, she walked through the rift, having it close behind her as she settled her eyes on the boy that had popped up in her memories ever so recently. A light smile appeared on her face, the blue diamond birthmark gleaming in the light exposure it was getting...

"I'm here now... Abel..."

I'm not afraid anymore... but I'm sorry that I may have forgotten a bit of our relationship... and the events intertwined with it... Abel...

-End-

Sakuya Izayoi Epilogue: I'm Coming Back
It was fun. Encountering people of different dimensions, seeing different universes, combating a multiversal Arch Demon, there were plenty of things to be interested in on this trip. Remilia would probably have a good time listening to the story, if she had the patience for it anyway.

She'd met and spoken with a few people, all humans surprisingly enough. An overly emotional medic she had to lug around tools for. An impossibly old cowboy that needed to be hired. An idiot that charged into a fan of knives he couldn't avoid. Why'd she let that last one live? A lapse in judgment, probably. Regardless, these and others had provided a fair deal of amusement.

Though the journey was completely accidental, she didn't really regret walking through that portal. It was an interesting, if unnecessary, break to that feeling of stopped time in the mansion.

However, it seemed the job was not fully done. A betrayal by and to people she did not recognize. The maid shrugged. Whatever it was, it wasn't her business, at least not yet. And thus, there was no need to worry about it. There was only one thing she needed to worry about.

The trip home. With the demon defeated and a way home open, it was time to return to the mansion. She had duties that needed to be performed. There was still no better life for her than the one at the mansion. Yes, that was the life her fate had decided on. And now, there was only the time until the bus took off now for any small talk.

I'm coming back, milady.

Epilogue part one
Erron Black: Gunslinger or Gatekeeper?

15%2B-%2B1

Black stood up once it was all over partly in disbelief that it was really over. Akibahara was dead and here he was still alive at the end of it all. A task that The Outworld Cowboy knew would probably be the end of him and here he was alive. Though on his own he'd probably have died by now if not for the efforts of people like Sakuya, Riley, and Raynor. It did make him wonder why people like them would stick their neck out for just an old bounty hunter.

'All those I killed and this was the biggest challenge. Maybe I should just get out while I still can.' Black thought to himself as he glanced at Sakuya. Suddenly being a gatekeeper in a place with incredibly powerful beings didn't seem all that bad as he glanced at her. Was he even ready for something like this after going 150 years of being on the move.

"So......what now?" Erron asked Sakuya while he thought over these things. It was conflicting to say the least but well this new job will either end him or be one of the best things he ever did. Black still wasn't completely sure that this new 'boss' wouldn't just outright kill him or not but that was a risk he was willing to take at this point.

Either way Kotal wouldn't be able to get to him at this point. Erron figured Kotal would be out for his blood after he left him for this job. Speaking of when would he get paid for this? He'd have to figure that out when he gets the chance.

@Kaykay @Others in area.
"We head back to Gensokyo, presumably with this bus," she said, motioning towards the bus. "That is, if you're still interested in employment."

"We head back to Gensokyo, presumably with this bus," she said, motioning towards the bus. "That is, if you're still interested in employment."
"Well it's either that or die by the hands of my former boss. Either way I have a high chance of dying but at least going with you means I get a pretty sight for just a bit longer." Black said to Sakuya making yet another flirting remark. At this point it was a wonder if he was doing this on purpose cause she was keeping count apparently. Either way he'd still have a long while for her to figure it out unless he's killed before then.​

"How were things meant to be? Well..."

rqdo0Pr.png

"Me plus you equals destiny! Right? Aren't we so hot together? Look, I rode in on the winds of despair to get to you, I just figured you'd be more into this... I'm Junko Enoshima, and you're obligated to give into me!"

@The Silver Paladin
Riley nodded, and pulled out a folded picture.

latest

He stared at it for a moment. "This is my father, and my mother. I had planned to finish my father's work in the Wasteland after I saw you die, well, sort of die. That's a long story. I don't know now that you've returned. I don't know."

Two Brotherhood soldiers tackled Riley. "you are under arrest by the Brotherhood of Steel for crimes against the people of the Capital Wasteland." One of the soldiers shouted. The second soldier produced a pistol. "We're gonna fucking kill you! You heretical bastard! Establish Justice!"

Riley dropped the picture, and collapsed to the ground. "For Christ's sake! The Heretic is dead! The Heretic is dead!"

The Paladin smiled. "Preventative Measures. You know all about that, Dr Riley."

Makoto was not in much of a mood to speak with anyone for the moment. He nodded solemnly at the soldier, keeping his offer in mind for the future. The Brotherhood had always provided assistance in the past, and had even sponsored the initial coming-together of both the Future Foundation and GORE.

The boy began making arrangements with Ms. Frizzle for transportation back to HQ, when Desmond caught his attention. Makoto bristled with anger as Desmond called himself and the Coalition out for their work. Makoto didn't say anything back, partly because he didn't want to fight so soon after the a victory, but largely because Desmond wasn't wrong. They had been sloppy, and it was largely a miracle and the hard work of so many others that their battle had been a success.

"... Thank you," he said to River. "I'll keep that in mind."

@Thuro Pendragon @The Silver Paladin
The Paladin nodded, and pointed at Riley. "I have to deal with an execution of Riley. Jackson, His future self will commit many atrocities. I'm going to prevent that from happening, but I'm going to allow judgment to fall on you: Should we execute him, or not? You commanded him this mission, you give the word."

Shiki02.png

Oh, there was that word.

Boyfriend.

How troublesome.

Well, whatever. He'd let it slide. Not much use in overreacting to it anyway, and besides, it didn't seem like Plutia had much of a concept of what a relationship like that would be, though then again, it wouldn't be the first time he was dead wrong about someone. Iris Heart at the very least knew more than he was comfortable with, so there was her.

"Ah... wow. You sure have a lot of friends, Plutia-chan," he simply commented for now, pocketing his hands.

@Bomb
Plutia / Iris Heart Epilogue (3/4)

"Yyyyyyyyyyep!"

tumblr_inline_n2kkq1sUnI1re9spw.png

"I have alot more friends, though."

"Oh, is he really?" Neptune asked.

AFE30D5E0B72F3283768D8A38FA2A6EA88635E15

"Ahh, you probably had alot of time! That's why it took you so long!"

"Neptune, please stop this... (-_- )ノ" Histoire said, pushing Neptune aside.

"Anyways, I'm opening the portal in a minute. Get ready to enter it."

char_103698_thumb.jpg

"Huh, but there's a bus ready to take us home?"

"This way is much quicker. Besides, there isn't much time to open it."

Time just passes as Histoire readies to open the portal.

"Well then, I guess it's time to say goodbye, Shiki-san. I'm going to keep that promise and visit you sometimes. Alright?~~"

"Opening the gate now!"

Kjpr1z.gif

"Ahh, it's time to go. Bye~~"

And with that, Plutia gave Shiki a hug before disappearing.

(Something like this, but ignore the other characters that are there)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well it's either that or die by the hands of my former boss. Either way I have a high chance of dying but at least going with you means I get a pretty sight for just a bit longer." Black said to Sakuya making yet another flirting remark. At this point it was a wonder if he was doing this on purpose cause she was keeping count apparently. Either way he'd still have a long while for her to figure it out unless he's killed before then.​
Sakuya laughed. "Ah, there's plenty of...food for her. You need not worry, unless you get on her bad side. The only worry you should have is a certain room in the mansion..."

And yet another flirtatious comment directed at her. "Oh, you're getting pretty serious about this. Are you trying to find every way in which to compliment me? I can't say that I mind."

"N-No! Wait a second!" Makoto looked alarmed, holding out his hands. "I don't... I won't allow it! No more executions!"

2glBFN8.png

"Ah... So my love is experiencing some fresh despair. Is this fate as well? Is he doomed to repeat the mistakes of... himself?"

"W-Wait a second... This Junko... seems different." Makoto held his head. "Riley, what have you been doing this whole time?!"

"Oh, Makoto, it's so good to see you again. Your face fills me with such despair. Perhaps we should hold a class trial for my love's crimes? I can arrange an execution if one is needed..."

u2Z5jFL.png

"It will be absolutely filled with despair! To see my love brutally killed after only just finding him... Oh, I'm shaking with despair at the thought!"

@The Silver Paladin

Reactions: Takumi and Raven
EPILOGUE - COALITION
"Regrouping"

Makoto took a place beside Kieran. The pair stared into the Coalition's infirmary, watching as doctors and nurses worked tirelessly to tend to the wounded of the fight. Their eyes were on one patient in particular-- Arya Stark, the young girl who had betrayed them. Or perhaps they had betrayed her, depending on one's perspective. It didn't really matter now. Despite her actions, Makoto had never wanted the girl to die and had arranged for her to be transported before her demise. He hadn't been sure how his agents would have felt about showing the girl such mercy, and so he had kept the idea largely a secret. Perhaps if he hadn't, things would be different... As it stood now, Arya wasn't likely to awake from her coma for a very long time.

"Our losses were less than predicted," Makoto said, feeling a bit awkward standing there in silence. "The Ultimate Nullifier was a big help... Someone was looking down on us, I guess." The boy paused, seemingly lost in thought. Kieran looked down at him. He looked exhausted beyond belief. It seemed to Kieran he was so mature now, far beyond his age. "We've confiscated it and stored it away. We don't have the resources to see to fixing it anytime soon, if it's even possible, so..."

"Right..." The captain crossed his arms, looking annoyed. "Our losses were largely due to our own people turning on us. The headquarters are in shambles, and just about everyone wishes to go home. I suppose I could, after all this time, but..."

"We're not doing so good, I know. Are you..." The boy rubbed at one of his arms, sounding nervous. "Are you suggesting we disband?"

Kieran didn't respond to this, simply choosing to stare back into the infirmary. He knew the boy was worried about what Desmond had said earlier. The Coalition had been reduced to a joke.

Makoto then gestured to get Kieran's attention. "Before we make that decision, there's something you need to know. Someone you need to talk to..."

Makoto opened the door to his office, ushering Kieran inside. The captain paused in the doorway once he saw that Cosmo was already waiting for them. He exchanged a small glance with Makoto before heading inside. "It's nice to see you again," Kieran said, sitting in the chair next to the dog. "Makoto says you have important information for me, Cosmo."

After closing the door, Makoto sat across from the pair at his desk. He cleared his throat and frowned. "Feel free to tell him everything. I don't wish to keep secrets any longer."

Cosmo leered up at Kieran, a chew bone in front of the dog, freshly chewed.

"Very well. So a few months again, while Cosmo was sleepink, he had a vision. Now first thingk you should know about Cosmo? Cosmo is no future teller, so all of this his new. So vision was not clear at first. More feelings and voices, than images. Doom, sadness, hate, beink torn emotionally, all of this flooded the air like an over flowink river. Now-- images. Cosmo saw a battlefield, an army beink raised. Cosmo than saw himself fightink an unknown person at first. Ice hits Cosmo's face! The coldness shocks him... Cosmo sees enemy. It is Queen Elsa! Not only her, but with a little one hidink behind mother. Cosmo stares at little girl's eyes. Cosmo sees him. Sees the demon. Cosmo has no choice, takes control of Queen Elsa, has her embrace daughter, then... you get picture? Da."

Kieran stared at Cosmo for a long moment. His face paled at this revelation, and he turned to Makoto. "Are you saying..." He paused, trying to come up with the right way to word himself. He wasn't sure he understood what Cosmo was getting at completely. "The Arch Demon's not dead?"

"He's dead," Makoto quickly answered with a small shake of his head. "Definitely dead. His influence is a disappearing from all recorded locations. Still, what Cosmo has seen..."

"... So, her child? Elsa's child? They're a demon, or something?"

"I don't think that is exactly the case..." Makoto looked to Cosmo. "What do you think it is, Cosmo?"

"Nyet. Vision is warning, not future. Little one isn't the demon, just a vessel. A vessel for his power, possibly. Thingk of the little one as a "Plan B" for his followers."

Cosmo's head turns away slightly. He seemed like a wave of sadness crashed down on him.

"Cosmo was in the demon's mind during final battle. People will follow him, even in death. We must do further research on this 'despair energy' of his."

At that, Makoto sighed. He looked down at his desk, running a hand through his spiky hair. "Likely, it has something to do with The Order," he muttered. "We know some sects are still at large, and info gained on them during the mission was troubling. We have to do something about this. It's our responsibility."

Kieran looked warily between the pair. "And what are you suggesting? Please don't tell me you... want to do something to this kid?"

"No!" Makoto said almost instinctively, look toward Kieran. He then relented, looking back down to his desk. "I mean, we don't know... we know it's a horrible suggestion, b-but..."

Cosmo turned towards Kirian, his eyes locked with the boy's eyes.

"Nyet, neither Cosmo nor Makoto is suggesting that. Just because Cosmo saw vision, doesn't make vision fate. However, Cosmo would by lyink if he didn't say he was troubled by all of this. Cosmo suggest we try to figure this all out. Mum's the word 'till then."

Kieran adopted a sour look on his face at all of this. He stood up from his chair, leaning forward to rest his hands on the desk. "Then it's obvious the Coalition can't disband just yet. Maybe never. There will always be those who wish to cause suffering to others, and there needs to be people willing to stand up to it. Stand up to all of it. However..." Kieran lifted a hand, holding up a finger. "Things around here have to change. We've been crippled by our own hand, and our methods have been not as virtuous as we would have hoped. We will keep a watch on the kid, but no effort will be made to contact them. I refuse to inconvenience or panic people any longer in the name of what we call justice."

Makoto looked tired at this but nodded. "I understand. You're right. There's not only this to worry about, but those Reapers we've been receiving reports on. We don't know how Elliot got involved with the mission, or where he disappeared to once the battle was over. We don't even know if Umbrella has been wiped out for good. Worst of all... there are other villains still at large. There's too much yet to do." Makoto cringed, thinking of Cole and all the damage he had done to poor Arya.

"We don't need Revan," Kieran declared. "We don't need to play with sacrifices. It will take a long time, but we will become a true beacon of hope for all universes."

"We will be an organization worthy of their hope," Makoto added, smiling. He looked to Cosmo. "Will you join us?"

"Of course! It'd be Cosmo's honor! However, Cosmo think we need an elite unit. The team of the most powerful and most experienced. While Cosmo tries to figure out the weird dream he had, he will be working on this as well."

Cosmo eyes glowed blue. The strength of his words could be felt. This was important to the dog.

"When Elliot or any other villain show up, they will not just be fighting the new coalition, they will be fighting Cosmo's Strike Team."

Makoto nodded happily. They would need allies to make up for the hole Revan and his men had left. Though they still had the Brotherhood's support, and support from the Assassins possibly in the future, their fate was ultimately left hanging delicately in the balance. He was about to say more when Jennifer suddenly entered the room. The girl looked timidly at the floor for a moment before finding her voice.

"Makoto? It's about Arya... She's woken up."

Last edited:
tumblr_nhyxeanxJ11sgnmmuo1_500.gif

Ezio smiled as he caught sight of his old foe. Out of all of this, he had probably been the most fun to be with. The endless ways to torment and antagonize him were, wonderful. And now it was time to end this. To see which one of them was the bigger man. Even though he knew he was due to his gloriously bearded chin.

"Ciao il mio vecchio amico Duccio." He greeted the other man. His manner was surprisingly friendly, oddly so even, considering all that they'd been through with each other. Against each other.

He began to disarm himself, stripping the countless blades off his body. It was a long process to say the least. As he worked tirelessly at the gargantuan feat, he spoke to Felix, getting him good and mad for the coming fight. Get him good and sloppy.

"You are truly a sociopath, a killer of men, born and bred. It was a man like you that killed my family. My name is Ezio Auditore da Firenze, prepare to have the vita beat out of you."
Though the words were harsh, the tone was light and mostly friendly. A jab between rivals.

"Hold a moment for an old man." Ezio wasn't quite done. He still had a few throwing knives tucked into his belt. He pulled them out then got in a fighting stance. "Shall we?"

tumblr_m0g74vu5511qjqdifo1_500.gif

@ShadowPrime

"N-No! Wait a second!" Makoto looked alarmed, holding out his hands. "I don't... I won't allow it! No more executions!"

2glBFN8.png

"Ah... So my love is experiencing some fresh despair. Is this fate as well? Is he doomed to repeat the mistakes of... himself?"

"W-Wait a second... This Junko... seems different." Makoto held his head. "Riley, what have you been doing this whole time?!"

"Ah, Makoto, it's so good to see you again. Your face fills me with such despair. Perhaps we should hold a class trial for my love's crimes? I can arrange an execution if one is needed..."

u2Z5jFL.png

"It will be absolutely filled with despair! To see my love brutally killed after only just finding him... Oh, I'm shaking with despair at the thought!"

@The Silver Paladin
The Paladin laughed, and did a hand motion, thus causing the Paladins to release their grip on Riley. Two other soldiers ran over, and began chastising the two who grabbed Riley. It seemed the Brotherhood was split on the decision. Riley stood up, and brushed his armor off. Riley looked at Makoto. "First, thank you. Second, There was a fruit that made people fall in love, anyone who knows my world knows fruit is rare. I ate it, because I've never had fruit, she ate it because I gave it to her." Riley sighed. "My helpful nature. Always getting me in trouble."

The paladin nodded. "I'm sorry, Riley. You shouldn't be executed for something you haven't done. My mistake, now, get into the Vertibird. Project Purity requires your assistance."

Riley held his hand up. "I forgive you. Let me deal with this situation first." Riley nodded. The Soldier ran to split up the fight between the other two.

Epilogue 1-2: The End

It was a decisive battle for all in it. The reign of Akibahara was over, as he lunched, yelled, fell, and simply frailed like a withered rose to death. And soon enough, others fell. One by one, by one, members of the Coalition fell, from attacks from the Crossed and the Zeds, but even then, the Coalition had there own sets of tech waiting for this decisive moment, the massive attacks from either side showing the true hideousness of war, yet also showing the quick decisiveness, as Joshua and Scudder watched the unfolding battle as they healed themselves up. Bloody, long, and victorious, the Coalition won the battle, and made little mistake over a celebration, per se. They would be making the same mistake Joshua made, of joyous victory at the end of battle, but being so decisive, there was no room for counter-attack, from anybody or anything. He extended his hand to help Scudder, pulling him up from the rubble as he looked t the magical yellow bus that seemed to come from a cartoon. Never seeing it before, they announced that getting on the bus would lead them to there homeworld, or wherever. And albeit his love for Cereza, the fighter with power of that of God, his place was with his tribe, at Dead Horse Point, where the Dead Horse's and Sorrows laid with Daniel to learn more of Mormnism. The Dead Horse's eagerly awaited there tribal leader, the one who would announce he would leave to fight the Arch Demon that they learned would come in latter days. Joshua walked, and kept Scudder along n his shoulder as he let him get on the bus. "I will follow. Simply wait." He then turned his head, noticing Cereza at rest as he trudge to her, battered, bloodied, weak yet full of pride and sense of victory as he simply stared at her with a deep pant eminating from him, as he extended his hand toward Cereza as to help her up. He still wouldn't say anything as he walked to Liberty Prme, a smile on his face. "I've heard of this machine only in holo-tapes and logs. You have performed well, Prime." He then turned to look at the battlefield, all the allies he knew little of, all the men and women who fought bravely, and those who died. He stood at the foot of the robot, and yelled to send a speech of victory "Victory is in our hands! We have unleashed ur might, our powers, our threshold against this Arch-Demon whom we so gallantly waited to defeat!.. And we have! We have saved the Multi-Verse, we have killed the Arch-Demon, and we have stopped total onslaught!.. True, we have endured many hardships along our path, but God, and our mission led us through victory countless times, stopping andd killing those who wished to stop us from saving humanity!.. And we as soldiers, men and women of God, have effectively reached and surpassed our point of no return!..." As he kept quiet for a few crucial moments to whoever listened, he yelled again, in a slower tone "You all deserve long and happy lives in peace... May God bless you in your victorious moments..." It was then where Joshua stepped down from pass, and walked towaard Riley. "My friend... Where wil you go now? To the Capital Wasteland? You can always come with me to the Mojave... There is a place withiin my tribe that would do well with you. And I hear a certain Courier needs help from tyrants trying to rule the Mojave." He smiled, patted his back and nodded at him. "Take my offer how you shall. We live in the same place afterall." After he walked away frm him, he alked then to many of his comrades and shook most of there hands, offering condolensces to those lost, prayers to the dead and alive, as he took Cereza's hand in his.

"Let's Go Home."

@Everyone @Verite @Mari @The Silver Paladin

Last edited by a moderator:
Plutia / Iris Heart Epilogue (3/?)

"Yyyyyyyyyyep!"

tumblr_inline_n2kkq1sUnI1re9spw.png

"I have alot more friends, though."

"Oh, is he really?" Neptune asked.

AFE30D5E0B72F3283768D8A38FA2A6EA88635E15

"Ahh, you probably had alot of time! That's why it took you so long!"

"Neptune, please stop this... (-_- )ノ" Histoire said, pushing Neptune aside.

"Anyways, I'm opening the portal in a minute. Get ready to enter it."

char_103698_thumb.jpg

"Huh, but there's a bus ready to take us home?"

"This way is much quicker. Besides, there isn't much time to open it."

Time just passes as Histoire readies to open the portal.

"Well then, I guess it's time to say goodbye, Shiki-san. I'm going to keep that promise and visit you sometimes. Alright?~~"

"Opening the gate now!"

Kjpr1z.gif

"Ahh, it's time to go. Bye~~"

And with that, Plutia gave Shiki a hug before disappearing.

(Something like this, but ignore the other characters that are there)

"Yeah. Of course. I'll try my best to visit you. Can't exactly travel through universes so easily, but it's not impossible with some help."

He intended to keep his promises.

That was the fate that Shiki Tohno would decide for himself.

He had no more intention of letting down anyone he cared for.

Hugging Plutia back, he would pat her head one last time, before seeing her off, giving a smile as she returned home. The boy would pocket his hands, and then look at Ms. Frizzle, eagerly awaiting anyone who still needed a ride home.

"... Do I really have to get in that thing?" He mumbled to himself with a sigh, adjusting his glasses.

image.png

Meanwhile, walking away from the dead body of Arch Demon Akibahara, seemingly pocketing a strange object, Kirei Kotomine would fold his arms behind his back, seemingly more tired than happy or anything of the sort. Despair was his happiness. So it was suffice to say that the priest felt the same nothingness he felt whenever he'd finish an Executor assignment, killing a ghoul and protecting humans or so.

"I'd rather not stay here for much longer. Now that I can finally leave the Coalition Headquarters and return home, the first thing I shall do is cleanse these robes of the filth I had to indulge in," Kotomine grumbled, looking at Rin, "I trust your business is finished here as well?"

"Fire and brimstone isn't my thing. Shame we don't have much in common like that," Rin sharply said, crossing her arms, before glancing around, "Where's Frank though? I know he's alright... I hope he's alright."

"Ah, are you worried about him?"

"S-Shut up."

@Bomb @BarrenThin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.