• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Epilogue 1-2: The End

It was a decisive battle for all in it. The reign of Akibahara was over, as he lunched, yelled, fell, and simply frailed like a withered rose to death. And soon enough, others fell. One by one, by one, members of the Coalition fell, from attacks from the Crossed and the Zeds, but even then, the Coalition had there own sets of tech waiting for this decisive moment, the massive attacks from either side showing the true hideousness of war, yet also showing the quick decisiveness, as Joshua and Scudder watched the unfolding battle as they healed themselves up. Bloody, long, and victorious, the Coalition won the battle, and made little mistake over a celebration, per se. They would be making the same mistake Joshua made, of joyous victory at the end of battle, but being so decisive, there was no room for counter-attack, from anybody or anything. He extended his hand to help Scudder, pulling him up from the rubble as he looked t the magical yellow bus that seemed to come from a cartoon. Never seeing it before, they announced that getting on the bus would lead them to there homeworld, or wherever. And albeit his love for Cereza, the fighter with power of that of God, his place was with his tribe, at Dead Horse Point, where the Dead Horse's and Sorrows laid with Daniel to learn more of Mormnism. The Dead Horse's eagerly awaited there tribal leader, the one who would announce he would leave to fight the Arch Demon that they learned would come in latter days. Joshua walked, and kept Scudder along n his shoulder as he let him get on the bus. "I will follow. Simply wait." He then turned his head, noticing Cereza at rest as he trudge to her, battered, bloodied, weak yet full of pride and sense of victory as he simply stared at her with a deep pant eminating from him, as he extended his hand toward Cereza as to help her up. He still wouldn't say anything as he walked to Liberty Prme, a smile on his face. "I've heard of this machine only in holo-tapes and logs. You have performed well, Prime." He then turned to look at the battlefield, all the allies he knew little of, all the men and women who fought bravely, and those who died. He stood at the foot of the robot, and yelled to send a speech of victory "Victory is in our hands! We have unleashed ur might, our powers, our threshold against this Arch-Demon whom we so gallantly waited to defeat!.. And we have! We have saved the Multi-Verse, we have killed the Arch-Demon, and we have stopped total onslaught!.. True, we have endured many hardships along our path, but God, and our mission led us through victory countless times, stopping andd killing those who wished to stop us from saving humanity!.. And we as soldiers, men and women of God, have effectively reached and surpassed our point of no return!..." As he kept quiet for a few crucial moments to whoever listened, he yelled again, in a slower tone "You all deserve long and happy lives in peace... May God bless you in your victorious moments..." It was then where Joshua stepped down from pass, and walked towaard Riley. "My friend... Where wil you go now? To the Capital Wasteland? You can always come with me to the Mojave... There is a place withiin my tribe that would do well with you. And I hear a certain Courier needs help from tyrants trying to rule the Mojave." He smiled, patted his back and nodded at him. "Take my offer how you shall. We live in the same place afterall." After he walked away frm him, he alked then to many of his comrades and shook most of there hands, offering condolensces to those lost, prayers to the dead and alive, as he took Cereza's hand in his.

"Let's Go Home."

@Everyone @Verite @Mari @The Silver Paladin

Bayonetta had been sitting for a while. She was not the type prone to fatigue, or a desire to sit down, but this was a somewhat unprecedented event. Three times she had to summon her friends from Inferno to inflict their share of punishment upon Akibahara, and finally, with her efforts alongside the work of others, finally, the glorious victory was achieved. Although now for Bayonetta, there was no glory, but an unfamiliar feeling of fatigue. She wanted to sit, or even lie down, for a long time.

Then, Joshua came along, and all the fatigue went away.

tumblr_ne8pdk2dKj1t6xtc8o3_500.gif

She stood up right away, and stood by her lover's side, holding his hand tightly. Then, as he said the words, she felt an uncertainty with him, for the first time. The uncertainty in her life was nothing new, but with Joshua it all usually felt so right, so definite. But definitely, this was not the case at this moment.

"Home?", she asked. "I have no real home, and can not think of making one either. I still have work to do. And, a friend that I must rescue, still. Not here, but in... Hell."

@ResistingTheEnlightened @The Silver Paladin

Makoto's breath caught in his throat, his eyes bulging at the news. Blind? How could Arya be blind? None of her wounds would have caused that, as far as Makoto had been informed. "How do you not know? How do you not..." The boy trailed off, his words becoming weaker as they left his mouth. He really wasn't that much older than Arya when it came down to it. His sister, Komaru, was just about the same age as Arya, a fact that had not gone unnoticed by the boy. His sister had her own troubles to deal with, her life uninvolved with the Coalition and Akibahara. Makoto hadn't spoken to her in quite some time...

Arya was not much like Komaru in terms of personality, but didn't Makoto have an obligation to protect them both? It was hard not think of his sister when looking upon this poor battered girl.

"Arya... I'm here too. I'm glad you're alive."

Kieran stood stiffly off to the side, his arms crossed. He had never felt comfortable in medical settings. He let out a deep sigh at the news, but he trusted that the doctor had done his best, even if he was a bit eccentric. He watched Arya for a moment before someone messaging him on his communicator caught his attention. Moving out of the infirmary for privacy, Keiran lifted the communicator to his mouth. "Yes, what is it?"

"Sir?" It was Jennifer once again. "Sorry for bother you so soon, but we had an interesting contact with someone named Morrgian."

"Morrigan? You mean, the Morrigan we tried to recruit during the Monokuma Incident?"

"Yes..." There was a pause on Jennifer's end as someone unknown spoke to her. "... Okay. Listen, she's the head of an organization we have little info on, admittedly. The three Halliwell sisters that disappeared during the mission were involved with it. I guess Morrigan was watching us. They're called the M.E.U."

"... The moo?"

"The Multiverse Emergency Unit. They have offered to ally with us."

To say that Kieran was surprised was an understatement. "Wow, uh... did we say yes? Did we give them a confirmation?"

"Not yet--"

"Yes! Say yes! We need all the help we can get, Jennifer!"

"R-Right away, sir."

With that, Jennifer ended communications.

One more step forward, at least.

@Krieg @Josh M @TheColourlessRainbow

Last edited:
"Yeah. Of course. I'll try my best to visit you. Can't exactly travel through universes so easily, but it's not impossible with some help."

He intended to keep his promises.

That was the fate that Shiki Tohno would decide for himself.

He had no more intention of letting down anyone he cared for.

Hugging Plutia back, he would pat her head one last time, before seeing her off, giving a smile as she returned home. The boy would pocket his hands, and then look at Ms. Frizzle, eagerly awaiting anyone who still needed a ride home.

"... Do I really have to get in that thing?" He mumbled to himself with a sigh, adjusting his glasses.

02cl.png
06dh.png

Meanwhile, walking away from the dead body of Arch Demon Akibahara, seemingly pocketing a strange object, Kirei Kotomine would fold his arms behind his back, seemingly more tired than happy or anything of the sort. Despair was his happiness. So it was suffice to say that the priest felt the same nothingness he felt whenever he'd finish an Executor assignment, killing a ghoul and protecting humans or so.

"I'd rather not stay here for much longer. Now that I can finally leave the Coalition Headquarters and return home, the first thing I shall do is cleanse these robes of the filth I had to indulge in," Kotomine grumbled, looking at Rin, "I trust your business is finished here as well?"

"Fire and brimstone isn't my thing. Shame we don't have much in common like that," Rin sharply said, crossing her arms, before glancing around, "Where's Frank though? I know he's alright... I hope he's alright."

"Ah, are you worried about him?"

"S-Shut up."

@Bomb @BarrenThin

Frank emerged not far from them. He appeared to have a decent sized gunshot wound in his arm, but that didn't change the fact that he was grinning from ear to ear. His visage was somewhat horrifying, covered in various forms of blood and gore as he was. The vigilante relished every opportunity he had to release his berserker nature. It looked like he had had some fun. "You two okay?"

@Verite

In contrast, Lisa was... subdued. While she was aware the various enemies they'd encountered were out of their mind or not even human, the sheer amount of death around her and Rex's murder seemed to weigh heavily on her mind.

She couldn't help but smile when Ezio punched Felix, though.

@Thuro Pendragon
@ShadowPrime

As the battle concluded, the Coalition forces triumphant over the seemingly invincible arch demon, Akibahara, relief was felt and seen on Legolas. As Izana went back to ground, Legolas patted him on the back. "Very good, Izana. It was an honor." He looked to Ace. "An honor to be fighting on the same side as both of you." He bowed his head slightly to both of them, just before turning to look for where Jake and Link had disappeared to.

Where Link was, wherever he was, Fi would not be very far indeed. He rejoined the communication line he shared with his love, anxious to be with her once again.

[You are, of course, wise, my lady. And, it appears we have finally achieved victory. I anxiously await your return, as I am near the dragon and the rest of the group. Or, if you wish, I may proceed to your location.]

He looked around, trying to find them, but staying near Izana.

[And of course I can not wait to be with you again, my love.]

@Lizzy @Raven @FireDrake150

Fi heard Legolas, and turned to where the group was thickest. She could barely see Izana in the group ironically.

[I feel the same. I am outside of where the group is thickest, if you would like, I could look for you...] She offered to her love through telepathy.

@Raven @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Everybody and anybody @Feels Squad

EPILOGUE - ARYA & THE COMPOSER
"Mother's Mercy"

"Everything is a battle, every breath is a war, and I don't think I'm winning anymore"
-Anonymous

"Wake up..."

"Wake up."

Darkness.

All she could see is purgatory.

The world around the fallen She-Wolf shifted and mended, a constant, maddening swirl of a seemingly eternal void. No light entered, no light escaped, a world completely submerged into the insanity-provoking concept of true nothingness. A sandbox for a superior being, a mere dimension conjured, an entire existence devote entirely for Mercy. Arising, she stood, looking down at her body. Blood still seeped from her wounds, her right arm mangled, her legs barely able to uphold her petite form, as if they were suspending a ton. Yet, she felt no pain, no ending to her misery, a state of perpetual suffering. Feeling the crimson ooze out of her mouth, a cracky groan of agony escaping her broken lips, Arya fell to her knees, her stoic eyes looking ahead, looking dazed and lost.

Footsteps.

"Y-You...y-you b-bastard..."

latest

With each step he took, the world around Arya grew. From the abyss, she could feel the dirt underneath her feet, the gentle yet harsh winds that howled into the dead of night, and the groaning of ancient trees surrounding her like a pack of hungry wolves. With his left hand raised, sparks of red electricity danced, the man who Arya swore to kill standing eerily before her, looking almost amused. There, he stood, as if to give Mercy her final wishes, the man that betrayed her friendship and murdered her best friend and lover. The man who Arya had partially spent six months, locked away in a library, trying to find and kill, at any costs, even her own life if necessary.

And he stood here, just to fucking mock her.

"Miss me?"

"Y'AAAHHHH!!!" she screeched, the bloodied, broken teenager lunging forwards, Needle lousily raised in her left hand. It was hopeless, he is a God, an ascended being that had ironically benefited from the Fusion Incident. Arya herself had once tried that, but lo, had sacrificed all of her abilities to vainly revive Ellie, a sacrifice to her kingdom, her namesake, a sacrifice to feel human. Others may profit, others may find love, redemption, profits, and honor, but what has Arya found? What has her path been? Rejection, disappointment, sorrow, grief, and the struggle against the inevitable. Time after time again, she raised her sword, and time after time again, she fell to the ground.

Feeling a swift kick to her back, Cole merely sidestepping the dying girl's sloppy charge, Cole shook his head, a sickening smile beginning to grow onto his face. Arya, feeling herself collapse, loudly cried out, feeling Needle slip from her hands, reaching down to cradle her festering bullet wounds from her upper chest. All of her adrenaline had been put into that rush, and in an instant, Arya felt weak, crippled, and above all else, shattered. A remnant of former glory, a girl that would go down into history as a traitor, as a pawn to a demon. Nothing more, nothing less, and if her body were to go six feet under, not an ounce of sympathy would be raised, and not a single soul would care.

"Admirable, I'll give you that." Cole softly muttered, beginning to approach the crippled Arya, crouching beside the bleeding girl. Feeling his charcoal sports jacket tugged at weakly, Arya winced, her stoic, ash, wolfish eyes looking up at Cole, her grip onto the man's upper chest like that of an infant to Cole. "Adorable, even, seeing you still fight, after a whole year. In a way, you amuse me, I don't get that often, what being a God now. I'd call you brave, but you aren't, She-Wolf." Cole softly whispered, reaching over, retaining that same, sickening, cruel grin, gently caressing Arya's right cheek, feeling the grime and filth that covered her face.

"Remember all the great times we had together in the Fusion Incident?"

"G-Go..."

"How I saved your life..."

"to..."

"How I earned your trust, your friendship..."

"h-hell..."

"How I killed Ellie before your eyes..."

"y-you..."

"And left you to rot."

"monster."

Cole flinched, hearing that last word, beginning to pick up Arya in her arms bridal style, the same way Arya carried the supposed corpse of her lover into her quarters, only to be gunned down by the servants to the Coalition. She pounded at his chest, squirming, doing her best to escape, Cole looking down upon Arya, grinning with malicious intent. Leaning back against a tree, suddenly, Cole did the unthinkable. Something that soon would horrify Arya, something that confused her at first, but soon realized the truth in her gasping, dying words.

"Someone needs a nap, how about I sing you a lullaby?"

Without answering, Cole began to gently sing a tone. Almost akin to how a father would sing to a baby daughter, only perverted and twisted, a sadistic vibe echoing in his tone. Not an ounce of relief coursed over Arya, faintly hearing in the farthest depths of her mind the beeping and buzzing of medical equipment, a stunning revelation beginning to dawn within her. She wasn't dead, not quite yet, and this was not the afterlife. No, a state of purgatory, a state between life and death, in whence she could still fight. A second chance? A chance to rebuild her roads? Whatever the case may be, Arya squirmed, she kicked, she yelped, as Cole's haunting tune began to echo out.

Stop getting in my way,
I've lost my patience,
when are you going to decay?

I hear you breathing in your room,
block me all you want.
This place will be your tomb.

Soon, Arya felt Cole's grasp escape her, the world crumbling around her once more. A chilly fear crawled under her spine, the blinding white of dull light and the crackle of flame greeting her gaze. Opening her ash eyes slowly and softly, having not been adjusted to pure light, the Lone Wolf felt her heart skip a beat. The scene felt familiar, the Northerners standing before her, the sight of the Bolton lord approaching her, tied to a stake embedded into the snowy earth by ropes constricting her to the firm wood. As a torch was raised before her, the revelation dawned, one that made her gaze widen in pure fear...

My Fusion execution.

"I hope you die in a fire."

0B9C70599971BF171E781058AFF70BAAFD27706F

She didn't have time to scream before the flames licked at her skin once again, like it had a year ago.

She threw her head back, the agony coursing through her developing body. Skin melted, flesh cooked, bones charred as the flames rose higher and higher. Her voice began the fade, crumbling into a hopeless crackle. What screams could manage fell on deaf ears, her pained eyes gazing down upon faceless Northerners, swearing she could spot a familiar face here and there. Cries to her family, to her friends, to her loved ones rang out, the constant beeping of what sounded like a heart-rate monitor in the distance beginning to slowly accelerate.

As her vision faded, the world shifted once more, Cole a God, intent on torturing the last soul that wished to see him six feet under.

"Hope you get stabbed in the heart."

games-recap-ep10-13.gif

Instantly, upon the uttering of Cole's next phrase in his torturous lullaby, Arya would find herself suddenly thrown into another world. Her whimpers and cries echoed as she tried to readjust herself, still feeling the pain of course through her entire form. The scene changed once again, to the sight of a familiar wedding, black-and-white Monokuma bears surrounding her from a balcony above, armed with crossbows. Wearing a crown of iron-and-bronze, renowned for being the crown the Kings of Winter used to upheld, Arya winced as the bolts collided against her flesh once more, like it had two years ago, her crown falling off the princess''s head.

My Monokuma execution.

Like it had in the past, she watched as her Northerners in this hall fell to the ground once more, her family and bloodline with their throats silt, weakly crawling over to embrace the dead body of her brother, Robb. Not a tear escaped Arya's gaze, only the somber, eternal gaze of shattered girl, the realization that Cole was here to haunt and torture her with her previous deaths ever since she stepped foot into these games. This was her afterlife, her prison, a puppet for Cole's amusement. Rising up, bolts protruding from her body, she heaved and huffed, feeling the grasp of a man lift her up by the neck. Choking, once, it had been the Bolton lord, but now, it was Cole, who plunged a dagger straight to her heart, causing her world to go black once more.

Before it changed once more, a whisper echoed out.

"Hope you get shot and expire."

LugerGif1.gif

Once again, the worlds switched, but this time, with a blast.

Gunfire crashed against her, arrows of a Elvish bow against her flesh, the taunts of a deranged, selfish mercenary, and the mutterings of killers, false prophets, and hired thugs. Unlike the others, it was not as painful, partially because she had just felt it, yet it was the most devastating. Her library, her quarters, what had happened to her which felt like mere hours ago. Half a year of research, to deny death, to find the killer who broke her heart and trust, all gone in the flash of muzzle fire, Gauss ammunition, arrows, and whatever sorts of foul magic that was thrown towards Mercy.

My Butchering...

Instead of Felix approaching her, however, it was Cole, kneeling before Mercy, a soft smile etched on his lip, seeing before him a girl who had suffered her deaths over thanks to him. Only an expression of weariness greeted Cole, Arya promptly spiting crimson at the ascended human, a shaky voice escaping her dying lips.

"L-Le..ave...m-me...t-to...die."

"What is the fun in that? After all, with the way it sounds, you might not have time left."

A flash once more, and Arya found herself no longer in any world. She no longer bled, she no longer burned, she could only see the dark forest that Cole had originally conjured. Shakily standing up, Arya could no longer pull the facade, yea, she wept. Tears coursed down her face, mixing with her rage, waving Needle about insanely, being tortured and humiliated like some play-doll.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?! HUH?! WHAT!!!"

Her demands came upon deaf ears, kicking up dirt, stumbling about, feeling her senses fade in and out. The sound of a heartrate monitor grew in intensity, the sounds of medical staff conversing among one another growing distinct. She could even go as far as to pick out certain key words, but alas, Arya could not trace a singular source of where the sounds originated. Quite simply, the voices were everywhere, and before she knew it, a faint light glistened on the horizon. With her stoic eyes glistening, Arya began to slowly push herself, one step at a time, before Cole began to notice this.

"Nonono, I think you are mistaken."

Cole's omnipresent voice echoed, silhouettes beginning to emerge from the woods around her. Soon, they grew details, and lo, Arya could see them all. Everyone she had met, everyone she had befriended, spited, hated, loved, and remembered. All of their faces began to emerge, their bodies a sickly black, as if they had been formed out of shadows. Yet, they shambled over to Mercy, arms extended, an ominous phrase escaping their lips, as Arya mentally began to recite their names.

Bayonetta, Korra, Cosmo, Robin, Erika, Ellie, Stalk, Kotomine, Touma, River Song, Makoto, Desmond, Ruby, Yang, Bran, Rickon, Sansa, Robb, Mother, Father, Jon...

No happy ending
Will ever find you.
All of these ghosts they're
from deep inside you.

She ran as fast as she could, swinging Needle about half-haphazardly, the light growing in intensity. No, she refused for this to be her game over, not now, not whilst she still lingered in this world. For far too long she had made sacrifices, and she refused to go down in history as just another fool who dared to believe. Feeling their hands tug at her, Mercy cried out, reaching out for the light, giving one last war cry, one last scream for the dream of spring, for the dream of hope.

The dream of life.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Walk-into-the-light.jpg

Basalt blocks rose to a sky punched with howling stars. The blocks were all that remained of a vast ruined city. It stood in a barren landscape. Barren, but not empty. A wide and seemingly endless column of naked beings-- humans included-- trudged through it, heads down, feet stumbling. This nightmare parade stretched all the way to the distant horizon. Driving the sentient beings were ant-like creatures, most black, some the dark red of venous blood. When one in the walking procession fell, the ant-things would lunge at them, biting and butting, until they gained their feet again. There were young and old alike. Male and female. Teenagers with babies in their arms. Children trying to help each other along. On every face was the same expression of blank horror.

They marched beneath the howling stars, they fell, they were punished and chivvied to their feet with gaping but bloodless bite wounds on their arms and legs and abdomens. Bloodless, because these were the dead. What awaited them was a dead city of Cyclopean stone blocks below a sky that was itself a scrim. The howling stars weren't stars at all. They were holes, and the howls emerging from them came from entities-- alive, all-powerful, and completely insane.

What lie here was an insane truth that would drive a man or woman mad if they were to gaze upon it. The ant-things served those great entities, just as the marching, naked dead served the ant-things.

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Somewhere in that marching horde were people that Arya knew. Souls lost amidst the chaos of all universes and doomed to a sterile world below hollow stars, a charnel kingdom where guardian ant-things sometimes crawled and sometimes stood upright, their faces hideously suggestive of the human.

Suddenly, the marching dead turned toward Arya, as if they were aware of her presence. The ant-things did likewise, their mandibles gnashing, their loathsome but intelligent eyes glaring. Overhead, the sky began to tear open with a titanic ripping sound. An enormous black leg covered with tufts of spiny fur pushed through it. The leg ended in a vast claw made of faces. One Arya recognized. It was her brother, Robb Stark, and he was screaming. Another familiar face joined his-- that of Ellie, the girl Arya had come to love. They screamed together, their cries creating a symphony of madness. Arya heard a tenebrous rustling sound as the leg moved through the air, a sound that would give endless nightmares. It reached, it stretched, it touched the ground and scrabbled there like skinless fingers, leaving scorch-marks that gave off thick tendrils of smoke.

The leg's owner wanted one thing and one thing only: to remove the sole intrusion.

It was Mother.

Not a mother, but the Mother.

Arya, an old woman's voice whispered. Come. Come to me and live forever.

You will serve the Great Ones in the Null. No death, no light, no rest.

One day, something will happen. Something always does. And when it does... You will go to Mother.

Arya's eyes burned with a red hot intensity. She screamed and reached upward to touch at her face, feeling as if her eyes were liquefying inside her skull. Everything hurt and everything was wrong. The world before Arya darkened, and the girl found herself drifting away.

Once the war had come to a close, Joshua the composer quickly found himself busy with a few last dealings of business regarding the afterlife. He had to quickly take care of them before he could head back there in person. He spoke to one of his associates on the phone, mulling over the details with them.

Mobile%20-%20World%20Ends%20With%20You%20Solo%20Remix%20-%20Joshua%206.png

"All right, so you've managed to collect all of the souls who died during the Akibahara war? Even the corrupted ones? Great. We'll work on finding a way to purify them so we can put them through a proper trial of the reaper's game. Right, right, yeah, okay..."

He found himself surprised upon realizing something. "Wait, if you've gotten all of the souls, does that mean... you've even managed to get Arya Stark?"

Surprisingly, even the soul of the child sword-wielder had been retrieved. Unlike the others, she was a difficult case to decide on. He felt she had potential, but also felt as if it would be a waste to put someone like her through the reaper's game because of the talent she had already showed. Perhaps he would simply keep her as one of his own until he decided what really should be done with her...

"Yeah, change of plans on the Stark girl. Convert her soul to a reaper. I believe her body is still in tact, so we won't even have to make her a new one. Revive her there. That's all. See you when I get back."

After his business over the phone was taken care of, he had some other things to attend to regarding a couple people in person. He materialized his white wings and flew over to Legolas so he could speak with him.

"I believe we have something to discuss, yes?" the composer began, smiling. "It's the matter of your afterlife task. It was to assist Aqua in making sure her heart got healed. If you failed, you would not only have to pay your own debt, but hers also. Well, it's my pleasure to inform you that she seems to have fixed the problem on her own. Or, at least she plans to. So, you're off the hook, my good elf. And here..." the composer handed him a small bottle with a cork on it. "This is for you, from her. It's a message you might want to read when you get the chance. Anyhow, you're free to go. Enjoy your life, wherever it may bring you." He spread his wings and lifted off into the sky again after handing the item to Legolas.

Joshua then went to the last person he needed to speak with: Teresa. He landed in front of her, holding out a hand to stop her before she could say anything to him. "I think you and I have a few things to talk about," he began, knowing they had more than one topic to broach.

@Hospes @Wedge Antilles @Krieg @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

A message in a container? Legolas found this curious, but not knowing what this "chance" would be, he had a moment to himself so he would try to take this message from its container and read it.

Makoto's breath caught in his throat, his eyes bulging at the news. Blind? How could Arya be blind? None of her wounds would have caused that, as far as Makoto had been informed. "How do you not know? How do you not..." The boy trailed off, his words becoming weaker as they left his mouth. He really wasn't that much older than Arya when it came down to it. His sister, Komaru, was just about the same age as Arya, a fact that had not gone unnoticed by the boy. His sister had her own troubles to deal with, her life uninvolved with the Coalition and Akibahara. Makoto hadn't spoken to her in quite some time...

Arya was not much like Komaru in terms of personality, but didn't Makoto have an obligation to protect them both? It was hard not think of his sister when looking upon this poor battered girl.

"Arya... I'm here too. I'm glad you're alive."

Kieran stood stiffly off to the side, his arms crossed. He had never felt comfortable in medical settings. He let out a deep sigh at the news, but he trusted that the doctor had done his best, even if he was a bit eccentric. He watched Arya for a moment before someone messaging him on his communicator caught his attention. Moving out of the infirmary for privacy, Keiran lifted the communicator to his mouth. "Yes, what is it?"

"Sir?" It was Jennifer once again. "Sorry for bother you so soon, but we had an interesting contact with someone named Morrgian."

"Morrigan? You mean, the Morrigan we tried to recruit during the Monokuma Incident?"

"Yes..." There was a pause on Jennifer's end as someone unknown spoke to her. "... Okay. Listen, she's the head of an organization we have little info on, admittedly. The three Halliwell sisters that disappeared during the mission were involved with it. I guess Morrigan was watching us. They're called the M.M.E.U."

"... The moo?"

"The Multiverse Magical Emergency Unit. They have offered to ally with us."

To say that Kieran was surprised was an understatement. "Wow, uh... did we say yes? Did we give them a confirmation?"

"Not yet--"

"Yes! Say yes! We need all the help we can get, Jennifer!"

"R-Right away, sir."

With that, Jennifer ended communications.

One more step forward, at least.

@Krieg @Josh M @TheColourlessRainbow
CP9 Falling Action; Part 2 (or whatever part)

At this point, the four members of CP9, having concluded their business with those who had not ventured to Coalition headquarters, had moved to the HQ themselves. There were things they wished to discuss with Makoto and the other Coalition leaders.

Kalifa spoke first. Having been undercover as Iceburg's secretary for years, lengthy speeches came naturally to her.

"It's clear that the Coalition has won, though there are other dangers out there that you might be needed for. But as you know, over 120 different govenments and organizations placed bounties on the Arch Demon. Now that he's disposed of, you can collect the bounties from all of those organizations, distribute some evenly among those involved in the Arch Demon's demise, and use the money to purchase more resources. Or whatever it is you wish to do with it."

Kaku then spoke. "As for us, we'll be content with our shares of the 500,000,000 Beri bounty our World Government has placed. But if you need the services of CP9 again, we will be ready."

@Atomyk @Various Coalition people

Reactions: Takumi
Fi heard Legolas, and turned to where the group was thickest. She could barely see Izana in the group ironically.

[I feel the same. I am outside of where the group is thickest, if you would like, I could look for you...] She offered to her love through telepathy.

As Legolas heard Fi's thoughts again, he would look towards the crowd.

tumblr_n2xebwQYgz1r0qw14o5_r1_250.gif

[I will try to find you, my lady.]

He then went walking through, searching, and after some effort, he was able to locate his loved one. He took her into a warm embrace. Speaking to her this time after what seemed like so long communicating through his mind, it felt new, but more right. "We finally did it, we accomplished our mission, my lady", he whispered to her. "We fought like a highly powered, well trained small army would fight, and it was a glorious sight to see. It was an honor to be part of it, and even more meaningful that you were part of it as well." He ran out of things to say, or almost did, as he then let action speak for himself, but not before one last statement for now.

"I have missed you, my love," he said, as he kissed her.

@Lizzy

• Love
j36B7.jpg

A dream. A memory. Or was it a reminder? ... Her life had been for a purpose. But, when she destroyed that purpose... She gained power. She had fun. A roaring rampage that couldn't be stopped. Revya became the Devourlord. And she did. She devoured everything, even the one person who would stay with her. ... She became far too strong. ... No. It was an accident. The gods admitted that much. She wasn't supposed to be this powerful. They came down. Accepted her as one of them, just because of her power. They asked, they pleaded, they begged... But... What she really wanted. What Revya wanted most of all... The desire that reached even now...
j36ag.jpg

She had devoured everything, after all.
She lost herself. Discarded it.

j36cW.jpg

So it was best to just destroy everything.
If there was nothing for her...
Then she'd destroy everything.

j36eW.jpg

What did it matter if she destroyed herself as well?
What did anything matter?
Everything should disappear.
Everyone should die.

j36jR.jpg

That's right. Everything. From the beginning.
It was all a ploy, wasn't it?
All of her feelings, all of her being...

j36l0.jpg

Why? Why did they think words would help?
They betrayed her. Everyone betrayed her.
So she would kill everyone.

j36sd.jpg

Go on. Say it.

j36sZ.jpg

Say that you'll kill me.

j36wO.jpg

Kill me.

j36zb.jpg

... So weak.
... So pointless.
At least I had fun.
... I guess everything is going to disappear now... ?
It should.

But she awoke form that dream, once again. ... Surprisingly enough, she wasn't falling. ... Ah, right. She had already awoken before. And now... The battle was over. Their mission was over. The game was over. ... It was... somewhat fun, wasn't it? Strange characters. They did always seem to be drawn to her. ... She had to say goodbye to them too, right? ... Even if she didn't kill them.
j37mA.jpg

"So why don't I kill them anyways?"

She stood up, dusting herself up and picking up her sword. ... "Nah. Since I was an investigator, I should play nice until the very end, huh?" Well, it's not like she wanted to kill them. None of them... really betrayed her. Not even the traitors decided to pick her off, even though it seemed her body was weak enough to be destroyed.

Hrmm... but what now? She looked around the battlefield, and saw Akihibara's corpse. ... She should have ended up like that. Maybe she had been hoping for it, back when she faced the world that she hated. She simply wanted to struggle and fight against that cruel world... Well, it had ended up breaking instead of her.

The woman burst out into laughter. "Ahaahaha!" Oh hey, it wasn't broken, crazy, murderous laughter. It was more of a... 'so this is really it?' kind of laugh. She walked up to the corpse. What an ugly thing. She stabbed her sword into it. "Le'see. This guy's caused a lot of trouble. Wouldn't want him reincarnating or something. ... Hah. And if I ate him... Maybe I'd have a voice inside me again? Wouldn't that be fun... ? Then I could see all these guys again and fight them too! ... Who knows. If that happens, I might end up destroying the whole multiverse!"
"Ahuhuh... Eheheheh.... AHAHAHHAH GYAHAAHEEHAHAAA!"
Oh, there's the laughter we all know and love. "... Nah." Oh thank god. These RPers wouldn't be able to handle the Revya games. And everyone knows I couldn't be a reliable GM. The woman... girl, really, sat down. She leaned against her sword. With the game ending, she could feel her true power coming back. ... Well. Right now, she didn't have any use for it. She watched these people disappear, one by one. ... She didn't really get to know many of them.

"Ah, well. I guess I'll just stay here until this place is gone. ... Whatever happens, happens." Revya fell back and her hands caught herself. The red hair shook as her head tilted back, her pale crimson eyes stared out at the sky. "... Yeah. It wouldn't be bad to just... disappear."

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Atomyk and Verite
Epilogue 2-2
End Credits
Fallout-4-Lore-Joshua-Graham.jpg

Joshua Graham. The Burned Man. The Malpais Legate. The Mormon. The Legend.

Who he was is a secret to everybody, and more so that it was part of his life.. Not theirs.
Fallout-History-Caesar-and-Joshua-Graham (1).jpg
He hailed as a war chief, as a legend, who was effectively brought doen
Nvdlc02_endingslide_general.jpg
The Trek from Zion to the Mojave, then back toward the New York Wasteland, was long, treacherous, and tiring, but in the end, his arrival to the Hell in the Multi-Verse was nothing of that of what Joshua imagined.

But Joshua made it to where little others did not.

Lone_Wanderer.jpg
Joshua. A man of God, a warrior, and a good man. He came from my world, a part of it Riley never knew. Joshua is a man Riley was proud to call an ally. Riley last saw him after the final battle. He hoped God treats him well, wherever he is.
Nvdlc04_endingslide_ulyssesalive02.jpg
Ulysses, scarred as he was by the loss of The Divide, was more so by what he saw when attacking the Archdemon's domain, and he left it, a stronger man

War never changes, men do, through the roads they walk...it was like he always said, and this road, was indeed a hard and treacherous one

The male's eyes scanned the crowd once more at the end, as he administered healing to the others, and briefly they met Joshua, with his new companion

He smiled faintly, beneath the mask, wondering if the Malpais Legate had truly found peace, and happiness in this world...Maybe, he could finally rest

The male wasted no time with goodbyes, and made his way off, back into the wastes, he didn't belong anywhere else...his calling was The Divide, with it's invisible fires and it's marked men...he didn't need anywhere else, after all

And so he returned home, with knowledge of new histories, and even some...of the future

PSX_20150620_014124.jpg
As Bayonetta prepared to depart, she did not look back at the others. There was a bitterness in her, something she did not have the last time she was brought into this kind of incident. There were a few brave, honorable souls, but there were many that sought to make themselves look better at the expense of others. There were some that did not even bother to lift a hand to assist in defeating the Arch Demon when it was time. She lost faith in the Coalition and what it stood for, so in her mind she was already preparing her resignation to them.

Joshua, though, her first love of her long life, she would not forget, ever. She would not speak of him to others, out of a fear that this crack in her broken Witch's heart would be exposed, so she would protect it. And it was not broken because of him, but it was broken by her separation from her first love. The future would not tell if they would be together again, even if for a moment, but she feltmore vulnerable because of it, and, more truly alive.
fallout-new-vegas-honest-hearts-11.jpg

There were legends and tales of the Burned Man through multiple accounts. He was God's soldier at heart, and did what he could in order to do His bidding. It was a sheer tear as he would look at Bayonetta, doing anything to not leave her, but there was little to speak about.

In little, there was not much anybody could do while in a war

For War

War Never Changes

It was over.

The war was finally over.

Elsa had managed to survive until the end with everyone while aiding in the defeat of Wesker and Alternate Claire. The multiverse was safe from Akibahara's threat once and for all. So many lives would never again have to worry about the demon's torment. All was right once again.

But in truth, was everything really right?

Perhaps for the multiverse, all was right again, but in the world of Elsa, all was still not well. The queen was still stricken with a painful loneliness she could not quell. She knew Sophie wished for Elsa to join her and Ruby wherever they were going, but with such a heavy heart full of sad loneliness, the queen wasn't sure she could muster it. Could she really live with so much hurt and emptiness? Elsa just wasn't sure if she could.

The queen then made her way toward Molly, deciding to ask her friend what she should do.

"Molly, it's over, but I'm so lost. I have no idea what I can do anymore. I-- what would you do if you were me?" she gently asked, seeking advice totally unaware of what Elliot had commanded Molly to do.

@york @TheColourlessRainbow

As Legolas heard Fi's thoughts again, he would look towards the crowd.

[I will try to find you, my lady.]

He then went walking through, searching, and after some effort, he was able to locate his loved one. He took her into a warm embrace. Speaking to her this time after what seemed like so long communicating through his mind, it felt new, but more right. "We finally did it, we accomplished our mission, my lady", he whispered to her. "We fought like a highly powered, well trained small army would fight, and it was a glorious sight to see. It was an honor to be part of it, and even more meaningful that you were part of it as well." He ran out of things to say, or almost did, as he then let action speak for himself, but not before one last statement for now.

"I have missed you, my love," he said, as he kissed her.

@Lizzy

[And I have missed you, dear Legolas] Fi said to him telepathically as she returned the kiss. A feeling of...warmth came over her, a pleasant feeling that she didn't want to end anytime soon. But, not everything can last forever.

So she enjoyed this moment while it lasted.

Frank emerged not far from them. He appeared to have a decent sized gunshot wound in his arm, but that didn't change the fact that he was grinning from ear to ear. His visage was somewhat horrifying, covered in various forms of blood and gore as he was. The vigilante relished every opportunity he had to release his berserker nature. It looked like he had had some fun. "You two okay?"

@Verite
"I'm fine," Kotomine said curtly, rubbing his hand briefly, "Shame. I lost count of my kill count. I trust you'll understand," He said with a small smile, pocketing his hands shortly after.

"I'm alright. Just a bit tired... Wanna go home," Rin whined briefly, "But I imagine you have some business to attend to before we can leave? Or... have you already made peace with your daughter?"

@BarrenThin

"I'm fine," Kotomine said curtly, rubbing his hand briefly, "Shame. I lost count of my kill count. I trust you'll understand," He said with a small smile, pocketing his hands shortly after.

"I'm alright. Just a bit tired... Wanna go home," Rin whined briefly, "But I imagine you have some business to attend to before we can leave? Or... have you already made peace with your daughter?"

@BarrenThin

His expression darkened after a moment. "There is no peace to be had, far as I'm concerned."

Grudges were something Frank held dearly.

@Verite

[And I have missed you, dear Legolas] Fi said to him telepathically as she returned the kiss. A feeling of...warmth came over her, a pleasant feeling that she didn't want to end anytime soon. But, not everything can last forever.

So she enjoyed this moment while it lasted.

[Then let us enjoy this moment between us for now, before we must part ways, my love.]

He wasn't sure how much longer they could stay like this, they both had lives and responsibilities to return to. But, he wanted to at least make his moments with his love, memorable.

[No matter what, my lady, never forget me, as I will never ever forget the wonderful, amazing woman I fell in love with.]

@Lizzy

• Love
Bayonetta had been sitting for a while. She was not the type prone to fatigue, or a desire to sit down, but this was a somewhat unprecedented event. Three times she had to summon her friends from Inferno to inflict their share of punishment upon Akibahara, and finally, with her efforts alongside the work of others, finally, the glorious victory was achieved. Although now for Bayonetta, there was no glory, but an unfamiliar feeling of fatigue. She wanted to sit, or even lie down, for a long time.

Then, Joshua came along, and all the fatigue went away.

tumblr_ne8pdk2dKj1t6xtc8o3_500.gif

She stood up right away, and stood by her lover's side, holding his hand tightly. Then, as he said the words, she felt an uncertainty with him, for the first time. The uncertainty in her life was nothing new, but with Joshua it all usually felt so right, so definite. But definitely, this was not the case at this moment.

"Home?", she asked. "I have no real home, and can not think of making one either. I still have work to do. And, a friend that I must rescue, still. Not here, but in... Hell."

@ResistingTheEnlightened @The Silver Paladin
He walked with a limp at his multiple injuries, but stood stood straight for her, as he held her hand tightly as ever as his eyes led up to hers with a smile, that is, until she said she would go.. She would go, he though. He stared now wuth a sad frown as his eyes trailed down to his feet, hand loosening slowly, full of sadness as he simply let out a single word... "O.. Oh.."

@Mari

• Love
Reactions: Mari
It was over.

The war was finally over.

Elsa had managed to survive until the end with everyone while aiding in the defeat of Wesker and Alternate Claire. The multiverse was safe from Akibahara's threat once and for all. So many lives would never again have to worry about the demon's torment. All was right once again.

But in truth, was everything really right?

Perhaps for the multiverse, all was right again, but in the world of Elsa, all was still not well. The queen was still stricken with a painful loneliness she could not quell. She knew Sophie wished for Elsa to join her and Ruby wherever they were going, but with such a heavy heart full of sad loneliness, the queen wasn't sure she could muster it. Could she really live with so much hurt and emptiness? Elsa just wasn't sure if she could.

The queen then made her way toward Molly, deciding to ask her friend what she should do.

"Molly, it's over, but I'm so lost. I have no idea what I can do anymore. I-- what would you do if you were me?" she gently asked, seeking advice totally unaware of what Elliot had commanded Molly to do.

@york @TheColourlessRainbow
Epilogue: A Heart that is Truly Frozen

Molly was moving at a decent speed, but she wished she wasn't moving at all. She wished she had managed to stop Elliot before he had defiled her, she wished she was able to kill him long before they reached the Arch Demon, she even wished that she was still dead because the only alternative now was Elsa's death by her hand.

When Molly saw Elsa, that's when she was forced to stop, then head towards her. Molly tried to speak, tried to muster the words of "Run Elsa," but it seemed Elliot's command had control over more then motor functions, it was like a voice wanted Molly to know she could nothing to stop what was coming.

When Elsa asked her question, Molly had control for only a second or two, and she regrettably jumped onto the opportunity of hugging Elsa. The hug was warm, and tight, Molly was holding onto Elsa like she never had before. This however only lasted for a minute.

"I think it's time for you to be happy, it's time for you to go to sleep..." mumbled Molly into Elsa's ear as her hand lunged the tip of her ice pick into Elsa's heart. It was the greatest sin of all, casting away love. Molly had never come to love one so sweet as she.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
His expression darkened after a moment. "There is no peace to be had, far as I'm concerned."

Grudges were something Frank held dearly.

@Verite
image.png
image.png

"Huh? Grudge? But... isn't she your...?" Rin questioned, before Kotomine would speak up again, stopping her.

"Let it be, Rin. Let it be. It isn't our business unless he allows it to be. Isn't that right, Mr. Castle?" He asked with his usual smile, before clearing his throat, "In any case, are you ready to return then? To our world, that is?"

@BarrenThin

Last edited:
03d2.png
02a.png

"Huh? Grudge? But... isn't she your...?" Rin questioned, before Kotomine would speak up again, stopping her.

"Let it be, Rin. Let it be. It isn't our business unless he allows it to be. Isn't that right, Mr. Castle?" He asked with his usual smile, before clearing his throat, "In any case, are you ready to return then? To our world, that is?"

@BarrenThin

"She's no daughter of mine. Different universes... different people. Let's go."

@Verite

"So sure of that? I'm hard as hell to kill for just a 'normal human'." Black commented jokingly with a chuckle of his own. "At this point it is how it feels that we all just wait to be cut down. Me though when my times comes i'm gonna give death hell before I go." Black added his aging process not stopped merely drastically slowed. He knew he would eventually die but planned to give it all he's got before he goes. "I'm not much of the singing type. It was a mere part of a song I once heard that fit what I was explaining." Erron added looking around for a moment.

"So shall we?" he asked Sakuya looking around for that bus.​
"Hmm, that's true enough. Even I am probably fated to die, eventually," Sakuya mused. "I suppose you didn't quite look the singing type," she said.

"Yes. It's probably about time to go."

"She's no daughter of mine. Different universes... different people. Let's go."

@Verite
"As you wish. All aboard the Magic School Bus, eh?"

And so they were off.

Rin still held her doubts, and knowing Kotomine, he would rather people stay bitter and full of despair.

Oh yeah, and Shiki followed. He didn't have much to say, even though he and Rin seemed familiar with each other, buuut I'm too tired to write exposition that details the Association's reaction to Aoko's plan from the Fuse Incident, and blah blah.

Ugh, now I should probably start on my epilogues now that everyone's back home.

@BarrenThin

Status
Not open for further replies.