Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakuya nodded and smiled. "I'm glad you've moved past that. ...Too bad about Junko, though," she said, her smile fading. "I'm sure you'll find someone to protect. I'll surely check on you sometime, to sate my curiosity."

"Hmm, pushing me out of the way and sustaining injuries isn't exactly your best interest, I would say. Perhaps this is simply the pride of a man, and you simply couldn't handle a young girl like me saving you all the time?" she teased him. She probably wasn't actually that young chronologically. In fact, she'd probably lived an inhuman amount of time. She also wasn't aware that she was more powerful than many of the gods of his world, so being weaker than her wasn't really too bad. "...And I believe this is the 3rd time you've tried to flirt with me," she smirked.

"You claim to have stopped caring, but we just finished discussing how you saved me instead of yourself, no?"

Riley smiled. "Yeah... You're right. I'm only 20 after all." He picked up the box. "If her death was just an illusion, this conversation is gonna come back and bite me in the ass." Riley ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah. Come visit The Capital Wasteland occasionally. Brilliant place to visit. Lots of things you can kill with your knives."

Sakuya nodded and smiled. "I'm glad you've moved past that. ...Too bad about Junko, though," she said, her smile fading. "I'm sure you'll find someone to protect. I'll surely check on you sometime, to sate my curiosity."

"Hmm, pushing me out of the way and sustaining injuries isn't exactly your best interest, I would say. Perhaps this is simply the pride of a man, and you simply couldn't handle a young girl like me saving you all the time?" she teased him. She probably wasn't actually that young chronologically. In fact, she'd probably lived an inhuman amount of time. She also wasn't aware that she was more powerful than many of the gods of his world, so being weaker than her wasn't really too bad. "...And I believe this is the 3rd time you've tried to flirt with me," she smirked.

"You claim to have stopped caring, but we just finished discussing how you saved me instead of yourself, no?"
"It is when my new potential boss heard her maid died on my watch. I'd rather not pick a fight with a vampire to start with." Erron commented first on that matter. "Of course i'm prideful. I pride myself on my marksmanship after all. " Erron added thinking over her comment about his flirting comments. "Well can you blame me for flirting with a pretty lady.....Might as well make it 4 times." Erron comments chucking a bit at this remark.

"Like I said it's in my best interst that you live. I can take a lot before I give." Erron added and he wasn't lying but perhaps there was another reason for his willingness to protect her.
Riley smiled. "Yeah... You're right. I'm only 20 after all." He picked up the box. "If her death was just an illusion, this conversation is gonna come back and bite me in the ass." Riley ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah. Come visit The Capital Wasteland occasionally. Brilliant place to visit. Lots of things you can kill with your knives."
"I can't even remember when I was 20 anymore. Maybe if this potential gig doesn't go well i'll come to your world and resume my bounty hunter ways." Erron said to Riley over the matter.​

Last edited:
"It is when my new potential boss heard her maid died on my watch. I'd rather not pick a fight with a vampire to start with." Erron commented first on that matter. "Of course i'm prideful. I pride myself on my marksmanship after all. " Erron added thinking over her comment about his flirting comments. "Well can you blame me for flirting with a pretty lady.....Might as well make it 4 times." Erron comments chucking a bit at this remark.

"Like I said it's in my best interst that you live. I can take a lot before I give." Erron added and he wasn't lying but perhaps there was another reason for his willingness to protect her.

"I can't even remember when I was 20 anymore. Maybe if this potential gig doesn't go well i'll come to your world and resume my bounty hunter ways." Erron said to Riley over the matter.​

"Yeah. It's a nice place to do that. Lots of slavers, raiders, and other things that will kill and hurt innocents that need bounties placed on them." Riley pulled out some more food. "I could find you guys stuff to do there, if you guys want."

@Kaykay

"Ah, Ms. Remilia is a reasonable person. Surely...actually, on second thought I think you're right. Don't tell her I said that, though," she muttered, thinking about her mistress's personality. Erron's fate would be in quite a bit of trouble if he upset her. Oh, and he might end up as sloppily prepared food, being human and all.

"Oh my, if you keep flirting with me I just may have to take it seriously," Sakuya chuckled back.

"Yeah. It's a nice place to do that. Lots of slavers, raiders, and other things that will kill and hurt innocents that need bounties placed on them." Riley pulled out some more food. "I could find you guys stuff to do there, if you guys want."

@Kaykay
"Perhaps when I have time off. I'm curious about other universes."

"Ah, Ms. Remilia is a reasonable person. Surely...actually, on second thought I think you're right. Don't tell her I said that, though," she muttered, thinking about her mistress's personality. Erron's fate would be in quite a bit of trouble if he upset her. Oh, and he might end up as sloppily prepared food, being human and all.

"Oh my, if you keep flirting with me I just may have to take it seriously," Sakuya chuckled back.

"And maybe I'll visit yours if the Brotherhood ever lets me have time off after this." Riley said laughing. "This is using up a ton of their resources, so I owe them, despite my usefullness in activating Project Purity and destroying the Enclave for them."

@Kaykay
"It would be interesting but then I wouldn't have the lovely Sakuya with me." Erron commented bringing the total up to five. Man he was really going for it this time.

"Well looking at it Gods can be killed with a gun. I need a stake for her if it ever came down to it." Erron said but this time his voice had lightened up showing he was merely joking.

"Whoever said they were mere flirts. I could be serious after all but that's for you to figure out." Black spoke relaxing a bit as he did so.​

Legolas noticed Link still in the air with Jake. He laughed, and shook his head. He wasn't sure whether this was humorous or worrying. But just in case, he reached out to the one who he was so connected to by now.

[No idea what you all are trying to do now. But I am sure there is a purpose to it. Just be careful, or it may be me this time that has to deal with losing a loved one, my lady.]

@Lizzy @Raven @FireDrake150
@Lazzy @Raven @Wedge Antilles

Izana flies towards the ground, landing after a short while. "Legolas, Sir, Thank you for the help." He bows to the elf, and ace's gyroscope of flaming cards disappears, the cadet leaping off himself.

"Tempus Finis has been averted. The Banana has faced it's reprisal. and Most of us live to tell the tale. It's hard to believe....truely..."

Reactions: Takumi
'And yet, the battle is not yet over. Oh, look, I'm being serious, that's new. But there's still an Arch-demon to finish off. I have a plan which will do a lot of major damage to him, but probably just as much to me. So I ask you, boys and girls-do you want to see something really impressive?'
@Wedge Antilles @Raven @FireDrake150 @Lizzy

The Doctor, meanwhile, adjusted the controls of his TARDIS. He would attend to the wounded, and perhaps use the TARDIS to Time-Ram Akibahara. But still, both seeing and knowing of all of the death and destruction, he wished that there was a better way. Once, he believed that there was. But not anymore. But he still held the same will to do good that he had always held, especially knowing how little time his current incarnation had left.
7thdr-new-hp1.jpg

Maybe he would one day give up his charades, his manipulations, and lying to those he cared about. Perhaps he would find a better way to defeat the monsters-a way better than killing or imprisoning those who he saw as evil. Perhaps one day. But not yet. Not while the multiverse was still under threat. 'Time-Ram online. TARDIS defense mechanism up. Let's end this.'

The Time Machine briefly vanished into the Time Vortex, before swiftly reappearing, flying towards Akibahara like a battering ram, spinning wildly until it finally collided with him.

@Verite @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @EveryoneElse

Legolas noticed Link still in the air with Jake. He laughed, and shook his head. He wasn't sure whether this was humorous or worrying. But just in case, he reached out to the one who he was so connected to by now.

[No idea what you all are trying to do now. But I am sure there is a purpose to it. Just be careful, or it may be me this time that has to deal with losing a loved one, my lady.]

[We plan to be careful. My Master knows better than to be reckless at such a time. We wouldn't want to put you through such pain, dear Legolas.] Came Fi's reply.

Link wondered if Stitch noticed them coming to pick him up by now.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Raven @Mighty Roman @Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @Aki fighters @Lame good morning post~

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Jake neared the Arch Demon so it would be easy to get Stitch.

Stitch heard something coming but it didn't sound the same as other's attacks looking up he could see Jake and Link. He was confused why the group would be back but he began to quickly make his way to the Arch Demon's head.

@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Verite @Others

[We plan to be careful. My Master knows better than to be reckless at such a time. We wouldn't want to put you through such pain, dear Legolas.] Came Fi's reply.

Link wondered if Stitch noticed them coming to pick him up by now.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Raven @Mighty Roman @Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @Aki fighters @Lame good morning post~
Jake neared the Arch Demon so it would be easy to get Stitch.

Stitch heard something coming but it didn't sound the same as other's attacks looking up he could see Jake and Link. He was confused why the group would be back but he began to quickly make his way to the Arch Demon's head.

@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Verite @Others

Legolas continued to watch them from a distance, as he returned a thought shared between two who had grown into a unique relationship over the days since they first met.

[Very good my lady. I eagerly anticipate the moment we are truly victorious in this great battle. And I can not wait until we can hold "hands" once again.]

It saddened him, though, that it meant their time together may indeed be running towards its end as well. But he thought to himself, do not let the ending be sad, if ever. Make it one that has fond memories and hope for a bright future.

• Love
"And maybe I'll visit yours if the Brotherhood ever lets me have time off after this." Riley said laughing. "This is using up a ton of their resources, so I owe them, despite my usefullness in activating Project Purity and destroying the Enclave for them."
"Fair enough. Whenever you have time then. Oh, though do try not to exit the human village without accompaniment though, it can be a little dangerous for a normal man like yourself," she told Riley.

"It would be interesting but then I wouldn't have the lovely Sakuya with me." Erron commented bringing the total up to five. Man he was really going for it this time.

"Well looking at it Gods can be killed with a gun. I need a stake for her if it ever came down to it." Erron said but this time his voice had lightened up showing he was merely joking.

"Whoever said they were mere flirts. I could be serious after all but that's for you to figure out." Black spoke relaxing a bit as he did so.​
"Ah, but I can't recommend a stake. She prefers human meat, really," she joked back.

Sakuya raised an eyebrow. "You've given me something interesting to think about, in that case."

"Fair enough. Whenever you have time then. Oh, though do try not to exit the human village without accompaniment though, it can be a little dangerous for a normal man like yourself," she told Riley.

"Ah, but I can't recommend a stake. She prefers human meat, really," she joked back.

Sakuya raised an eyebrow. "You've given me something interesting to think about, in that case."

"Then whatever the hell lives in your realm would get along with the Super Mutants and ghouls of my realm." Riley said with a slight chuckle. He looked at Erron. "You can both come at the same time, and when I come, I'll bring supplies. I promise."

@Crimson Spartan

With the Brotherhood clearing up the Crossed and Zombies on the ground, Liberty Prime turned its attention to Akibahara. The Vertibirds also turned to give support. Liberty Prime armed it's laser, and looked at the Archdemon. "Chairman Chang will fail! Communist China will fall." He began attacking the Archdemon with his weapons systems, which packed a punch. "Death is a preferable alternative to Communism!" The robot shouted while attacking the demon. The Vertibirds began gunning the demon down.

1518674-liberty_prime.jpg

"Democracy is non-negotiable!" It shouted, still attacking the demon. Yes, a Giant Fucking Robot shouting anti-Communist Slogans was attacking an Archdemon. If only we could get this on video.

@Verite @Anybody fighting Aki @Anybody with eyes.

River, Desmond and Ezio collapsed. The command to die had been placed into the Archdemon's mind, and now all they could do was watch. They sat on the ground as the universe crumbled around them. They had done all they could do, and now they had earned their rest. Perhaps a little more literally than they had meant earlier, but it still applied.

tumblr_nhyxeanxJ11sgnmmuo1_500.gif

Ezio had found the new love of his life. Forget Christina. Forget Sofia. Ezio wanted one of these metal monstrosities, though he knew not what it was exactly.
"Bella signora..." He said, awestruck.
He turned to Desmond, and asked, "Can we buy one?" He then held out his overflowing purse.

Desmond opened his mouth to answer, then looked at Riley. Why not. Anything was possible in this mulitverse.

@The Silver Paladin

Legolas continued to watch them from a distance, as he returned a thought shared between two who had grown into a unique relationship over the days since they first met.

[Very good my lady. I eagerly anticipate the moment we are truly victorious in this great battle. And I can not wait until we can hold "hands" once again.]

It saddened him, though, that it meant their time together may indeed be running towards its end as well. But he thought to himself, do not let the ending be sad, if ever. Make it one that has fond memories and hope for a bright future.

"Looks like he's headed for the head." Link commented.

[I cannot wait to hold "hands" as well.] Fi replied. She could sense his sadness, and being Fi could easily tell the reason for it.

[Hopefully, we shall see each other again one day dear Legolas, but under much better circumstances. If that is not possible I will always remember the fond moments we have shared between not only each other but the friends and allies we have made.] She added.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Raven @Mighty Roman @Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @Aki fighters

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
River, Desmond and Ezio collapsed. The command to die had been placed into the Archdemon's mind, and now all they could do was watch. They sat on the ground as the universe crumbled around them. They had done all they could do, and now they had earned their rest. Perhaps a little more literally than they had meant earlier, but it still applied.

tumblr_nhyxeanxJ11sgnmmuo1_500.gif

Ezio had found the new love of his life. Forget Christina. Forget Sofia. Ezio wanted one of these metal monstrosities, though he knew not what it was exactly.
"Bella signora..." He said, awestruck.
He turned to Desmond, and asked, "Can we buy one?" He then held out his overflowing purse.

Desmond opened his mouth to answer, then looked at Riley. Why not. Anything was possible in this mulitverse.

@The Silver Paladin

"His name's Liberty Rpime. Used by The Brotherhood of Steel to kick the Enclave out of Project Purity." Riley said. "I don't think we'll need him after this, so you guys can have him. I'd just need to talk to Elder Lyons to get the transfer approved." Riley ran his hand through his hair.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
"His name's Liberty Rpime. Used by The Brotherhood of Steel to kick the Enclave out of Project Purity." Riley said. "I don't think we'll need him after this, so you guys can have him. I'd just need to talk to Elder Lyons to get the transfer approved." Riley ran his hand through his hair.

River closed her eyes. Another vision was coming to her.

And then she smiled.

WhgWQGi.png

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Minerva
"Looks like he's headed for the head." Link commented.

[I cannot wait to hold "hands" as well.] Fi replied. She could sense his sadness, and being Fi could easily tell the reason for it.

[Hopefully, we shall see each other again one day dear Legolas, but under much better circumstances. If that is not possible I will always remember the fond moments we have shared between not only each other but the friends and allies we have made.] She added.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Raven @Mighty Roman @Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @Aki fighters
Jake nodded. "Yeah I'll fly that way. He may figure it's an easier pick up?" Jake suggested. Then flew in closer toward Stitch.

@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Others

Epilogue
"New Dawn"

As all of the attacks overwhelmed the Arch Demon, he would let out a loud screech that would be heard throughout the entire battlefield, wailing in pain as the attacks beat and beat him, from gunshots to knives, to magical power to lasers, and much more, his entire body fell to the ground, lying on his stomach as he struggled to get up, his crimson blood getting all over the place.

"You... You're all trash! Death, death! I'll... kill you! I'll kill you! I'll... kill... !" He threatened in a choked voice, gasping his last breath, and gradually dying down with those last words. He gritted his teeth, his yellow eyes full of pure hatred, as he struggled desperately to move. And then...

Nothing.

He ceased to move.

He was dead.

The Arch Demon was gone.

Arch Demon Akibahara was dead for good.

"He's... He's dead. It's finally over," Chris breathed in relief, looking over at the sites where Albert Wesker and the evil Claire Redfield once were. What a mess it was. But at least it was all done now. The battle was over. And so was the war, as far as he was concerned. He dropped his empty grenade launcher, wiping sweat off his brow shortly afterwards.

Phew. What a journey.

Jill would nudge him on the chest, giving a smile. "You alright there? I know you're supposed to be older than the Chris I knew, but if you're gonna be like some old man who can't go with a good exercise..." She said somewhat playfully.

"Heh, same as always."

"Maybe. So... what'll happen to the Coalition now?"

"Who knows?" Chris shrugged, looking over at his fellow comrades, "They might disband... maybe stick around and be like the multiverse police. Who knows?"

"Heck yeah!"

3ZFjuov.png

"We totally did it! I feel so powerful!" Leia pumped her fists into the air as a victory dance. She had come out of the battle relatively unscathed and was feeling mighty proud of it. Ludger laughed, watching her, but he became solemn once he saw the look on his other friend's face.

"I guess Leia already told her," Alvin muttered, looking toward Claire. The woman seemed to be holding herself, laughing at the realization the battle had come to an end. Alvin looked back to Ludger, who nodded to confirm his suspicions. "Right... Despite how we went about it, I think it was for the best that we had her here." Sighing, the man rubbed at the back of his neck. "Hell, it worked out all right, didn't it? I can't wait to finally relax..."

Revan watched as the Demon and all of his servants fell, some by the assistance of himself and his associates. His sabers deactivated. The roll they had played was over. This war was over. The Revanchist almost felt relieved... but he knew everything was far from over.

darth_revan_by_jedi_art_trick.jpg

Armor and cloak tattered, he waded through the sea of Crossed, zombie, and allied corpses. So many dead... but at a price he was more than willing to pay. His destination wasn't far.

Revan the Butcher was on the prowl, now, and he had his eyes set on his last aspiration for this battle... for Akibahara wasn't his only target, by any means.

Reaching out with his mind, he 'spoke' to Vlad and Anders as he neared his target. Be ready to go.

Rex had outlived both his usefulness and out stayed his welcome as Revan's associate.

cosplay_plan_n4_darth_revan_by_mi_rage-d40z8ii.jpg

It was time to be rid of the problem.

Without hesitating, he cleaved Rex's head from his shoulders in one, fluid motion. The area would have stunk of burnt flesh, if it wasn't already filled with the metallic scent of blood.

"... Rex."

Shocked gasps and murmurs replaced the excitement of their long fight finally being over. Makoto tried to speak, but his voice came out as a mere whimper. He moved slowly at first, shocked at the sight of his beheaded friend. Anders moved in to block Makoto from Revan, but that only prompted Makoto to try to rush at him anyway. The mage's eyes glowed blue as a blast of magic shoved the boy back.

"H-How could you?!" Makoto cried, stumbling back on to his feet. "What is the meaning of this?!" The boy's blind rage was keeping him from seeing what was likely happening here.

Nothing showed through his mask, but Revan's voice betrayed plenty. He felt distaste for Makoto. For all of them. "Because, boy... we are finished. G.O.R.E. is finished. Goodbye. Good riddance."

"You..." Makoto shook his head, daring to step forward.

"Makoto," Ludger said, stepping close. "We can't." He looked upon Revan, now backed up by all the members of what was formerly GORE. It was always known that they were the Coalition's real source of firepower-- attacking them would be a foolish action.

"He's right," said Kieran from Makoto's communicator. "Stand down, Makoto."

The boy shook with visible rage, but had the sense to back off. "You were the leak. All of you. You're despicable."

Revan chose not to respond. He pressed a button on a peculiar little device on his wrist, and he, Vlad, Anders, and the rest of the former GORE group vanished, leaving behind nothing but Rex's motionless corpse.

A portal would open up after this, a teenage girl stepping out of it. She looked around briefly, a frown on her face. As the portal closed, the girl would speak...

zknbInb.png

"Riley... Where is Riley?"

As the last of the enemies were disposed of, Kotomine attempted to clean his hands of the blood that he had spilled when fighting. Rin did the same, grumbling a bit, though seemingly in higher spirits than the priest.

"How disgusting."

"Well, not that I disagree, but you seem awfully down in the dumps for someone who just aided in defeating a supposedly massive multiversal threat."

"My coat is dirty."

Meanwhile, as Shiki would be caught by Izana and his group, before being handed over to Iris Heart, he would breathe a relieved sigh, presumably relaxed now that he was alive.

"Oh, jeez. I'm never doing anything like that ever again," he mumbled to himself, and perhaps to Iris Heart as well. Still, the strength in his legs would give away and he would fall on his back, and yet, he was smiling, as though content.

LtdmPGy.png

"Oh, jeez. We did it. We actually did it."

This had truly been a long time coming.

Now, those who had lost their lives to the Arch Demon could rest easy now. As cheesy as it sounded, his reign of terror had finally been brought to an end. It was all over. This world, Akibahara's dimension, began to dissipate forever. It was a slow process, and you all had more than enough time to relax.

The curtains had come for The Ultimate Murder Game.

For now... you should all just rest. Don't worry about anything else. You've all deserved it.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle [Marvel Comics]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@TheBombMan as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader, R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Mari as Bayonetta [Bayonetta]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones [Charmed]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage [Original Character/The Noble Magi]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses [Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Nassi as Dante [Devil May Cry]
@MrDubWubs as Vi [League of Legends]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon [Original Character] and Specter Knight [Shovel Knight]
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia [Fairy Tail]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell [Game of Thrones]
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes [Original Character/End the Cycle]
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano [Dishonored]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito [Dark Souls]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon [Pokemon]