• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
5MbgZsh.png

"Well then, will you be taking me into the skies? Will you show me the world? I promise to behave, my hunk..."

Makoto glanced between the pair, looking seriously confused. "Um, are you sure you want to be with... her?"

@The Silver Paladin

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
CP9: Falling Action Part 1

The Arch Demon was finally dead. The four members of CP9 stood in silence for a while. Kaku and Lucci resumed their human appearances.

water7cp9.png

"The mission is accomplished." Lucci said simply. "Our job here is done."

Kaku stared at the corpse for a while. "This last battle was more like a Buster Call than a fight. The Arch Demon was the island to be erased, and all of us put together were even stronger than ten Marine battleships."

"It couldn't have happened to a nicer Arch Demon." Kalifa said dryly.

Kaku nodded, in agreement. "Some of our targets I feel sorry for. But not this one."

"Justice demanded it. And justice has been served." Lucci said without a hint of emotion.

Blueno noted the bus nearby. "It seems we will have easy means to return home. If there's anyone you wish to say anything to, you should do it now."
"I call dibs on some of the bounty money from whoever the fuck. Honestly I guess it'd be fucking easier to say who didn't want this guy dead, am I right? Oh and uh...most of you are alright. Yeah, I don't like you, you don't like me and hey, that's fucking alright. It's like I said, y'know. You should never mix business with pleasure."
Kalifa smiled as she turned to address Felix. "Ah, yes. The bounties. Our world has offered a bounty of 500,000,000 Beri for the Arch Demon. We intend to claim the bounty as soon as we return to our own world. Other world's governments and organizations have offered their own bounties. Some larger than others. Let's see that list one last time."

And so, for reference, Kalifa presented the first five pages of the twelve-page list of organizations and governments who had placed a bounty on the head of the Arch Demon Akibahara.

Article:
  • The Kingdom of Arendelle.
  • The Presiders.
  • The S.H.I.E.L.D. Multiversial Initiative.
  • A.R.M.O.R.
  • The Alliance to Restore the Republic
  • The Galactic Empire of a Galaxy Far Far Away
  • The Guardians of the Universe and the Green Lantern Corps
  • The Shi'ar
  • The Kree
  • The Skrulls
  • The Exiles
  • The Autobots
  • The Decepticons (for even they have standards)
  • Starfleet
  • The Alliance of the Firefly universe
  • The World Government of One Piece
  • * The Joketsuzoku
  • * The Musk Dynasty
  • * The Phoenix Mountain rulers
  • * The Jusenkyo Preservation Society
  • * The Time Lords of Gallifrey (via a crack at Trenzalore)
  • * The Daleks
  • * The Time Variance Authority
  • * The Science Police of the Legion of Super Heroes' time period
  • * The Evil League of Evil (because even Bad Horse has standards)
  • * The Kingdom of Hyrule
  • * The Mushroom Kingdom
  • * Santa Claus (cause all those years' worth of coal hasn't worked in getting the Archdemon off the naughty list)
  • * The holiday guardians of Rise of the Guardians
  • * The Norse gods of Asgard
  • The Brotherhood of Steel
  • The Enclave
  • The Brotherhood Without Banners
  • The Ministry of Magic
  • The Order of the Phoenix
  • The Death Eaters (because the Arch Demon's deeds disgust even You-Know-Who)
  • The kingdoms of Oz and Ev
  • The Nome Kingdom
  • The rulers of Wonderland (with instructions from the Queen of Hearts: Off with his head!)
  • The Red Queen and White Queen of Looking Glass Land
  • The government of The Sub Mariner's Atlantis
  • The government of Aquaman's Atlantis
  • The government of Every Disney undersea city
  • The government of Duloc
  • The government of Far-Far-Away
  • The Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
  • The Cactus Universe (for the Arch Demon has disturbed it but managed to evade the cactus' direct intervention till now)
  • The kingdom of Florin (for to let the Arch Demon's atrocities slide would truly be inconceivable)
  • The Knights Who Say Ni
  • The Princesses of Equestria
  • The Chicago PD
  • The NYPD SVU (in order to preserve law and order)
  • The CSI units of Vegas, NY, and Miami
  • The Greek gods of Olympus
  • The Amazons of Themyscira
  • The State Home for the Ugly
  • Deep 13/The Forrester family (for even they wouldn't subject captives to something like Murder III)
  • The Easter Bunny (for the bunny and friends know bad eggs when they see them)
  • The Pumpkin King, Mayor, and residents of the town of Halloween
  • The Iron Bank of Braavos
  • The Authority (because disposing of the Arch Demon Akibahara is what's best for business)
    The Kingdom of Gallia (Valkyria chronicles. War is hell.)
    The Angiris Council (Diablo series)
    The Cyrodillian Empire (Elder Scrolls)
    The Stormcloaks (Skyrim.)
    New California Republic,
    Brotherhood Outcasts
    The Royal Family of Daventry
  • The Meteor Police (The Arch Demon isn't a Meteor, so he's out of their jurisdiction, but they still find him really reprehensible so they bountied him anyway)
  • The Kingdom of Gondor and Rohan
  • The government of Zheng Fa
  • The government of Borginia
  • The government of Cohdopia
  • The kingdoms of Lilliput and Brobdingnag
  • The ISPONGUAMG (The Iwaku Society for the Prevention Of Needless Gore and Unspeakable Acts in Multiversal Games)
Source: Pages 1 to 5 of the bountiers list

"Pages 6 to 8 are all the White Knight, Black Knight, Temple Knight, or 'whatever' knight organizations of every 'MMO' universe ever." Kalifa added. "And there's more, but I don't think we'll get around to naming who's on pages 9 to 12."

She smiled. "I imagine the Coalition will have quite a time splitting all that reward money between its members and its allies. I wonder if Revan will still get his share of the reward even though he and G.O.R.E. are no longer allies against a common enemy."

"Now before we all go separate ways and whatnot..." He grinned wider. "WE GOTTA HAVE A CELEBRATION! GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER IN A PLACE THAT'S NOT THE BATTLEFIELD!" Good times were on his mind.

untitled_by_sekata-d7zhup5.png

"It's the only appropriate way to follow an epic fight, with an equally as epic celebration."

@Anyone really @awesome MG
Kaku nodded. "Some passing acquaintances of ours, the Straw Hats, are known for throwing great parties after their successes. They've done so in many places, from what we've been told. I'm sure some people here are open to the idea. If of course someone can find the right place to hold a party. But I'm sure the Coalition can find a place that's not a battlefield."

@Verite @Atomyk @Krieg @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@Everyone indeed this was a pretty awesome UMG

Last edited by a moderator:
Plutia / Iris Heart Aftermath (4/4)

-At Ultradimension Planeptune-

"I'm here~~~~~~"

tumblr_inline_ng56rzUcXw1re9spw.png

"Ahh! Plutie! Welcome back!" Neptune said.

tumblr_inline_mwy3g8qiZy1re9spw.png

"Yep, so how was the work?"

"It was... painful..."

tumblr_inline_mwwo2ao3KY1re9spw.png

"Onee-chan, there's no need to say that..." Nepgear said.

tumblr_inline_ng5616btFh1re9spw.png

"Nepgear is right, you're just like Plutia."

"Ahh, it's ok~~" Plutia said, after getting a seat on the couch when someone else came in the room.

tumblr_inline_mycqcnID6q1re9spw.png

"Oh, it's Pururut-san!"

"Huh, Compa-chan~~ IF-chan~~~ when did you get here?"

tumblr_inline_mwoycoNgKK1re9spw.png

"A long time ago. We came with Neptune because she always to try and escape from her work."

tumblr_inline_mwoxwscnz71re9spw.png

"Ahahahaha..."

tumblr_inline_n6a007LgsT1re9spw.png

"Oh, by the way, where's Peashy-chan?"

"About that.... Neptune kinda screwed up. She wanted to send all of us to help you, but ended up messing up the portal."

tumblr_inline_mwwqhvHWbu1re9spw.png

"Hey, I didn't mean to screw it up! All I wanted to do was be the cool protagonist! Besides, haven't you located her?!"

tumblr_inline_n2k73teSXq1re9spw.png

"As a matter of fact, yes I did. She's in some dimension called Sprite RP."

tumblr_inline_ng56opP0mG1re9spw.png

"Sprite RP? Is it kinda like the Akibanana thing?"

tumblr_inline_n69ae35Myl1re9spw.png

"As a matter of fact, it's similar. That's all I can tell from it."

"In a couple of days, I will be sending someone but..."

"But?"

"The next portal won't open up until a while."

"It's ok~~ Me and Neppy will go~~"

"Huh?? But... the work.."

"It'll be fine~~"

END

tumblr_nhyxeanxJ11sgnmmuo1_500.gif

Ezio smiled as he caught sight of his old foe. Out of all of this, he had probably been the most fun to be with. The endless ways to torment and antagonize him were, wonderful. And now it was time to end this. To see which one of them was the bigger man. Even though he knew he was due to his gloriously bearded chin.

"Ciao il mio vecchio amico Duccio." He greeted the other man. His manner was surprisingly friendly, oddly so even, considering all that they'd been through with each other. Against each other.

He began to disarm himself, stripping the countless blades off his body. It was a long process to say the least. As he worked tirelessly at the gargantuan feat, he spoke to Felix, getting him good and mad for the coming fight. Get him good and sloppy.

"You are truly a sociopath, a killer of men, born and bred. It was a man like you that killed my family. My name is Ezio Auditore da Firenze, prepare to have the vita beat out of you."
Though the words were harsh, the tone was light and mostly friendly. A jab between rivals.

"Hold a moment for an old man." Ezio wasn't quite done. He still had a few throwing knives tucked into his belt. He pulled them out then got in a fighting stance. "Shall we?"

tumblr_m0g74vu5511qjqdifo1_500.gif

@ShadowPrime
His immediate reaction to being called crazy? Not the killer part, that he knew. It was a truth of a man of war, a soldier of fortune.

imageedit_2_7811779387_zpsyonlpsc8.jpg

After though, he sighed. "You're not serious, right? After all that, you really want to do this?" He watched as he relieved himself of all the blades on his person. "...You are serious--" He ate that punch. The one time he didn't have his helmet either. He stumbled back a step before scowling. "Ok, fine, motherfucker." He dropped his blades as well, cracking his neck as he readied himself.

"Come at me again, dickhead."

@Thuro Pendragon

• Love
Sakuya laughed. "Ah, there's plenty of...food for her. You need not worry, unless you get on her bad side. The only worry you should have is a certain room in the mansion..."

And yet another flirtatious comment directed at her. "Oh, you're getting pretty serious about this. Are you trying to find every way in which to compliment me? I can't say that I mind."
"Certain room huh? I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it." Erron commented being a bit vague about why. he then glanced at her when she said something about his remarks towards her. "Might as well cause in the end no matter how hard and far you run. Sooner or later God'll cut you down." Black spoke then paused for a moment.

"You can run on for a long time,
You can run on for a very long time,
You can run on for a long time,
But sooner or later God'll cut you down."

Did Erron really just sing a bit. With his deep and cold sounding voice with the lyrics it went well together surprisingly. "Don't expect me to do that often." Black told Sakuya looking around for a moment.​

5MbgZsh.png

"Well then, will you be taking me into the skies? Will you show me the world? I promise to behave, my hunk..."

Makoto glanced between the pair, looking seriously confused. "Um, are you sure you want to be with... her?"

@The Silver Paladin
"Apparently Fate wants us to." Riley shrugged. "I'm returning to the Wasteland. I have a duty to protect the Wasteland, I have a duty to my father, and a duty to the Brotherhood. Feel free to visit, and use the Citadel as a base of Operations if you need. Junko, feel free to come with me, if that's what you truly want." Riley said

Riley looked at the Paladin. "We have a job to do."

Epilogue 1-2: The End

It was a decisive battle for all in it. The reign of Akibahara was over, as he lunched, yelled, fell, and simply frailed like a withered rose to death. And soon enough, others fell. One by one, by one, members of the Coalition fell, from attacks from the Crossed and the Zeds, but even then, the Coalition had there own sets of tech waiting for this decisive moment, the massive attacks from either side showing the true hideousness of war, yet also showing the quick decisiveness, as Joshua and Scudder watched the unfolding battle as they healed themselves up. Bloody, long, and victorious, the Coalition won the battle, and made little mistake over a celebration, per se. They would be making the same mistake Joshua made, of joyous victory at the end of battle, but being so decisive, there was no room for counter-attack, from anybody or anything. He extended his hand to help Scudder, pulling him up from the rubble as he looked t the magical yellow bus that seemed to come from a cartoon. Never seeing it before, they announced that getting on the bus would lead them to there homeworld, or wherever. And albeit his love for Cereza, the fighter with power of that of God, his place was with his tribe, at Dead Horse Point, where the Dead Horse's and Sorrows laid with Daniel to learn more of Mormnism. The Dead Horse's eagerly awaited there tribal leader, the one who would announce he would leave to fight the Arch Demon that they learned would come in latter days. Joshua walked, and kept Scudder along n his shoulder as he let him get on the bus. "I will follow. Simply wait." He then turned his head, noticing Cereza at rest as he trudge to her, battered, bloodied, weak yet full of pride and sense of victory as he simply stared at her with a deep pant eminating from him, as he extended his hand toward Cereza as to help her up. He still wouldn't say anything as he walked to Liberty Prme, a smile on his face. "I've heard of this machine only in holo-tapes and logs. You have performed well, Prime." He then turned to look at the battlefield, all the allies he knew little of, all the men and women who fought bravely, and those who died. He stood at the foot of the robot, and yelled to send a speech of victory "Victory is in our hands! We have unleashed ur might, our powers, our threshold against this Arch-Demon whom we so gallantly waited to defeat!.. And we have! We have saved the Multi-Verse, we have killed the Arch-Demon, and we have stopped total onslaught!.. True, we have endured many hardships along our path, but God, and our mission led us through victory countless times, stopping andd killing those who wished to stop us from saving humanity!.. And we as soldiers, men and women of God, have effectively reached and surpassed our point of no return!..." As he kept quiet for a few crucial moments to whoever listened, he yelled again, in a slower tone "You all deserve long and happy lives in peace... May God bless you in your victorious moments..." It was then where Joshua stepped down from pass, and walked towaard Riley. "My friend... Where wil you go now? To the Capital Wasteland? You can always come with me to the Mojave... There is a place withiin my tribe that would do well with you. And I hear a certain Courier needs help from tyrants trying to rule the Mojave." He smiled, patted his back and nodded at him. "Take my offer how you shall. We live in the same place afterall." After he walked away frm him, he alked then to many of his comrades and shook most of there hands, offering condolensces to those lost, prayers to the dead and alive, as he took Cereza's hand in his.

"Let's Go Home."

@Everyone @Verite @Mari @The Silver Paladin

"I have to return to the Capital Wasteland for a while. I have work to finish up there. Clean up Enclave remnants, see Project Purity finish, stuff like that. I hope I can come see you and Cereza sometime." Riley smiled, and turned to the Brotherhood Paladins.

And so, for reference, Kalifa presented the first five pages of the twelve-page list of organizations and governments who had placed a bounty on the head of the Arch Demon Akibahara.

Article:
  • The Kingdom of Arendelle.
  • The Presiders.
  • The S.H.I.E.L.D. Multiversial Initiative.
  • A.R.M.O.R.
  • The Alliance to Restore the Republic
  • The Galactic Empire of a Galaxy Far Far Away
  • The Guardians of the Universe and the Green Lantern Corps
  • The Shi'ar
  • The Kree
  • The Skrulls
  • The Exiles
  • The Autobots
  • The Decepticons (for even they have standards)
  • Starfleet
  • The Alliance of the Firefly universe
  • The World Government of One Piece
  • * The Joketsuzoku
  • * The Musk Dynasty
  • * The Phoenix Mountain rulers
  • * The Jusenkyo Preservation Society
  • * The Time Lords of Gallifrey (via a crack at Trenzalore)
  • * The Daleks
  • * The Time Variance Authority
  • * The Science Police of the Legion of Super Heroes' time period
  • * The Evil League of Evil (because even Bad Horse has standards)
  • * The Kingdom of Hyrule
  • * The Mushroom Kingdom
  • * Santa Claus (cause all those years' worth of coal hasn't worked in getting the Archdemon off the naughty list)
  • * The holiday guardians of Rise of the Guardians
  • * The Norse gods of Asgard
  • The Brotherhood of Steel
  • The Enclave
  • The Brotherhood Without Banners
  • The Ministry of Magic
  • The Order of the Phoenix
  • The Death Eaters (because the Arch Demon's deeds disgust even You-Know-Who)
  • The kingdoms of Oz and Ev
  • The Nome Kingdom
  • The rulers of Wonderland (with instructions from the Queen of Hearts: Off with his head!)
  • The Red Queen and White Queen of Looking Glass Land
  • The government of The Sub Mariner's Atlantis
  • The government of Aquaman's Atlantis
  • The government of Every Disney undersea city
  • The government of Duloc
  • The government of Far-Far-Away
  • The Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
  • The Cactus Universe (for the Arch Demon has disturbed it but managed to evade the cactus' direct intervention till now)
  • The kingdom of Florin (for to let the Arch Demon's atrocities slide would truly be inconceivable)
  • The Knights Who Say Ni
  • The Princesses of Equestria
  • The Chicago PD
  • The NYPD SVU (in order to preserve law and order)
  • The CSI units of Vegas, NY, and Miami
  • The Greek gods of Olympus
  • The Amazons of Themyscira
  • The State Home for the Ugly
  • Deep 13/The Forrester family (for even they wouldn't subject captives to something like Murder III)
  • The Easter Bunny (for the bunny and friends know bad eggs when they see them)
  • The Pumpkin King, Mayor, and residents of the town of Halloween
  • The Iron Bank of Braavos
  • The Authority (because disposing of the Arch Demon Akibahara is what's best for business)
    The Kingdom of Gallia (Valkyria chronicles. War is hell.)
    The Angiris Council (Diablo series)
    The Cyrodillian Empire (Elder Scrolls)
    The Stormcloaks (Skyrim.)
    New California Republic,
    Brotherhood Outcasts
    The Royal Family of Daventry
  • The Meteor Police (The Arch Demon isn't a Meteor, so he's out of their jurisdiction, but they still find him really reprehensible so they bountied him anyway)
  • The Kingdom of Gondor and Rohan
  • The government of Zheng Fa
  • The government of Borginia
  • The government of Cohdopia
  • The kingdoms of Lilliput and Brobdingnag
  • The ISPONGUAMG (The Iwaku Society for the Prevention Of Needless Gore and Unspeakable Acts in Multiversal Games)
Source: Pages 1 to 5 of the bountiers list
-Sting-Eucliffe-sting-eucliffe-34251707-966-827.jpg

"Apparently Fate wants us to." Riley shrugged. "I'm returning to the Wasteland. I have a duty to protect the Wasteland, I have a duty to my father, and a duty to the Brotherhood. Feel free to visit, and use the Citadel as a base of Operations if you need. Junko, feel free to come with me, if that's what you truly want." Riley said

Riley looked at the Paladin. "We have a job to do."

"I have to return to the Capital Wasteland for a while. I have work to finish up there. Clean up Enclave remnants, see Project Purity finish, stuff like that. I hope I can come see you and Cereza sometime." Riley smiled, and turned to the Brotherhood Paladins.
Joshua nodded at him, shook his hand and again patted his back. "Until our roads cross again, Riley. We shall see each other again." He took out a scrap of paper from His Scripture, then used a small amount of oil off a Paladins power armour as he used his finger as a makeshift pen, before giving it to Riley. "Dead Horse Point. Nevada. Meet the Courier. See me again, old friend." He patted Riley's back again once mre as he nodded. "Until time brings us into another fight, my dear friend. May God serve you well."

"Certain room huh? I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it." Erron commented being a bit vague about why. he then glanced at her when she said something about his remarks towards her. "Might as well cause in the end no matter how hard and far you run. Sooner or later God'll cut you down." Black spoke then paused for a moment.

"You can run on for a long time,
You can run on for a very long time,
You can run on for a long time,
But sooner or later God'll cut you down."

Did Erron really just sing a bit. With his deep and cold sounding voice with the lyrics it went well together surprisingly. "Don't expect me to do that often." Black told Sakuya looking around for a moment.​
"She'll probably destroy, you by accident," Sakuya told him, though neglected to tell him which room it was and who was in it.

Once he'd finished she chuckled a bit. "Ah, isn't that the way of normal beings...just waiting to be struck down." Though surrounded by various supernatural phenomena, she did not believe in god. Sakuya herself had practically no fear of death, her own aging process frozen in time. But perhaps even she would die, eventually, even if it took until the end of time.

"And why not, it wasn't too bad."

Epilogue
"New Dawn"

As all of the attacks overwhelmed the Arch Demon, he would let out a loud screech that would be heard throughout the entire battlefield, wailing in pain as the attacks beat and beat him, from gunshots to knives, to magical power to lasers, and much more, his entire body fell to the ground, lying on his stomach as he struggled to get up, his crimson blood getting all over the place.

"You... You're all trash! Death, death! I'll... kill you! I'll kill you! I'll... kill... !" He threatened in a choked voice, gasping his last breath, and gradually dying down with those last words. He gritted his teeth, his yellow eyes full of pure hatred, as he struggled desperately to move. And then...

Nothing.

He ceased to move.

He was dead.

The Arch Demon was gone.

Arch Demon Akibahara was dead for good.

"He's... He's dead. It's finally over," Chris breathed in relief, looking over at the sites where Albert Wesker and the evil Claire Redfield once were. What a mess it was. But at least it was all done now. The battle was over. And so was the war, as far as he was concerned. He dropped his empty grenade launcher, wiping sweat off his brow shortly afterwards.

Phew. What a journey.

Jill would nudge him on the chest, giving a smile. "You alright there? I know you're supposed to be older than the Chris I knew, but if you're gonna be like some old man who can't go with a good exercise..." She said somewhat playfully.

"Heh, same as always."

"Maybe. So... what'll happen to the Coalition now?"

"Who knows?" Chris shrugged, looking over at his fellow comrades, "They might disband... maybe stick around and be like the multiverse police. Who knows?"

"Heck yeah!"

3ZFjuov.png

"We totally did it! I feel so powerful!" Leia pumped her fists into the air as a victory dance. She had come out of the battle relatively unscathed and was feeling mighty proud of it. Ludger laughed, watching her, but he became solemn once he saw the look on his other friend's face.

"I guess Leia already told her," Alvin muttered, looking toward Claire. The woman seemed to be holding herself, laughing at the realization the battle had come to an end. Alvin looked back to Ludger, who nodded to confirm his suspicions. "Right... Despite how we went about it, I think it was for the best that we had her here." Sighing, the man rubbed at the back of his neck. "Hell, it worked out all right, didn't it? I can't wait to finally relax..."

Revan watched as the Demon and all of his servants fell, some by the assistance of himself and his associates. His sabers deactivated. The roll they had played was over. This war was over. The Revanchist almost felt relieved... but he knew everything was far from over.

darth_revan_by_jedi_art_trick.jpg

Armor and cloak tattered, he waded through the sea of Crossed, zombie, and allied corpses. So many dead... but at a price he was more than willing to pay. His destination wasn't far.

Revan the Butcher was on the prowl, now, and he had his eyes set on his last aspiration for this battle... for Akibahara wasn't his only target, by any means.

Reaching out with his mind, he 'spoke' to Vlad and Anders as he neared his target. Be ready to go.

Rex had outlived both his usefulness and out stayed his welcome as Revan's associate.

cosplay_plan_n4_darth_revan_by_mi_rage-d40z8ii.jpg

It was time to be rid of the problem.

Without hesitating, he cleaved Rex's head from his shoulders in one, fluid motion. The area would have stunk of burnt flesh, if it wasn't already filled with the metallic scent of blood.

"... Rex."

Shocked gasps and murmurs replaced the excitement of their long fight finally being over. Makoto tried to speak, but his voice came out as a mere whimper. He moved slowly at first, shocked at the sight of his beheaded friend. Anders moved in to block Makoto from Revan, but that only prompted Makoto to try to rush at him anyway. The mage's eyes glowed blue as a blast of magic shoved the boy back.

"H-How could you?!" Makoto cried, stumbling back on to his feet. "What is the meaning of this?!" The boy's blind rage was keeping him from seeing what was likely happening here.

Nothing showed through his mask, but Revan's voice betrayed plenty. He felt distaste for Makoto. For all of them. "Because, boy... we are finished. G.O.R.E. is finished. Goodbye. Good riddance."

"You..." Makoto shook his head, daring to step forward.

"Makoto," Ludger said, stepping close. "We can't." He looked upon Revan, now backed up by all the members of what was formerly GORE. It was always known that they were the Coalition's real source of firepower-- attacking them would be a foolish action.

"He's right," said Kieran from Makoto's communicator. "Stand down, Makoto."

The boy shook with visible rage, but had the sense to back off. "You were the leak. All of you. You're despicable."

Revan chose not to respond. He pressed a button on a peculiar little device on his wrist, and he, Vlad, Anders, and the rest of the former GORE group vanished, leaving behind nothing but Rex's motionless corpse.

A portal would open up after this, a teenage girl stepping out of it. She looked around briefly, a frown on her face. As the portal closed, the girl would speak...

zknbInb.png

"Riley... Where is Riley?"

As the last of the enemies were disposed of, Kotomine attempted to clean his hands of the blood that he had spilled when fighting. Rin did the same, grumbling a bit, though seemingly in higher spirits than the priest.

"How disgusting."

"Well, not that I disagree, but you seem awfully down in the dumps for someone who just aided in defeating a supposedly massive multiversal threat."

"My coat is dirty."

Meanwhile, as Shiki would be caught by Izana and his group, before being handed over to Iris Heart, he would breathe a relieved sigh, presumably relaxed now that he was alive.

"Oh, jeez. I'm never doing anything like that ever again," he mumbled to himself, and perhaps to Iris Heart as well. Still, the strength in his legs would give away and he would fall on his back, and yet, he was smiling, as though content.

LtdmPGy.png

"Oh, jeez. We did it. We actually did it."

This had truly been a long time coming.

Now, those who had lost their lives to the Arch Demon could rest easy now. As cheesy as it sounded, his reign of terror had finally been brought to an end. It was all over. This world, Akibahara's dimension, began to dissipate forever. It was a slow process, and you all had more than enough time to relax.

The curtains had come for The Ultimate Murder Game.

For now... you should all just rest. Don't worry about anything else. You've all deserved it.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle [Marvel Comics]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@TheBombMan as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader, R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Mari as Bayonetta [Bayonetta]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones [Charmed]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage [Original Character/The Noble Magi]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses [Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Nassi as Dante [Devil May Cry]
@MrDubWubs as Vi [League of Legends]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon [Original Character] and Specter Knight [Shovel Knight]
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia [Fairy Tail]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell [Game of Thrones]
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes [Original Character/End the Cycle]
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano [Dishonored]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito [Dark Souls]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon [Pokemon]
@Dinoteen as Cell [Dragon Ball Z]
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield [Life is Strange]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid [Touhou]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad [Kingsman: The Secret Service]
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor [Dark Souls]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku [One Piece]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@FancyForrest as Wander [Shadow of the Colossus]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya [Naruto]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]
@Crimson Spartan as Erron Black [Mortal Kombat]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as James "Jim" Raynor [StarCraft]
@Kaykay as Sakuya Izayoi [Touhou]​
EPILOGUE - COALITION
"Regrouping"

Makoto took a place beside Kieran. The pair stared into the Coalition's infirmary, watching as doctors and nurses worked tirelessly to tend to the wounded of the fight. Their eyes were on one patient in particular-- Arya Stark, the young girl who had betrayed them. Or perhaps they had betrayed her, depending on one's perspective. It didn't really matter now. Despite her actions, Makoto had never wanted the girl to die, and had arranged for her to be transported before her demise. He hadn't been sure how his agents would have felt about showing the girl such mercy, and so he had kept the idea largely a secret. Perhaps if he hadn't, things would be different... As it stood now, Arya wasn't likely to awake from her coma for a very long time.

"Our losses were less than predicted," Makoto said, feeling a bit awkward standing here in silence. "The Ultimate Nullifier was a big help... Someone was looking down on us, I guess." The boy paused, seemingly lost in thought. Kieran looked down at him. He looked exhausted beyond belief. It seemed to Kieran he was so mature now, far beyond his age. "We've confiscated it and stored it away. We don't have the resources to see to fixing it any time soon, if it's even possible, so..."

"Right..." The captain crossed his arms, looking annoyed. "Our losses were largely due to our own people turning on us. The headquarters are in shambles, and just about everyone wishes to go home. I suppose I could, after all this time, but..."

"We're not doing so good, I know. Are you..." The boy rubbed at one of his arms, sounding nervous. "Are you suggesting we disband?"

Kieran didn't respond to this, simply choosing to stare back into the infirmary. He knew the boy was worried about what Desmond had said earlier. The Coalition had been reduced to a joke.

Makoto then gestured to get Kieran's attention. "Before we make that decisions, there's something you need to know. Someone you need to talk to..."

Makoto opened the door to his office, ushering Kieran inside. The captain paused in the doorway once he saw that Cosmo was already waiting for them. He exchanged a small glance with Makoto before heading inside. "It's nice to see you again," Kieran said, sitting in the chair next to the dog. "Makoto says you have important information for me, Cosmo."

After closing the door, Makoto sat across from the pair at his desk. He cleared his throat and frowned. "Feel free to tell him everything. I don't wish to keep secrets any longer."

Cosmo leered up at Kieran, a chew bone in front of the dog, freshly chewed.

"Very well. So a few months again, while Cosmo was sleepink, he had a vision. Now first thingk you should know about Cosmo? Cosmo is no future teller, so all of this his new. So vision was not clear at first. More feelings and voices, than images. Doom, sadness, hate, beink torn emotionally, all of this flooded the air like an over flowink river. Now-- images. Cosmo saw a battlefield, an army beink raised. Cosmo than saw himself fightink an unknown person at first. Ice hits Cosmo's face! The coldness shocks him... Cosmo sees enemy. It is Queen Elsa! Not only her, but with a little one hidink behind mother. Cosmo stares at little girl's eyes. Cosmo sees him. Sees the demon. Cosmo has no choice, takes control of Queen Elsa, has her embrace daughter, then... you get picture? Da."

Kieran stared at Cosmo for a long moment. His face paled at this revelation, and he he turned to Makoto. "Are you saying..." He paused, trying to come up with the right way to word himself. He wasn't sure he understood what Cosmo was getting at completely. "Akibahara's not dead?"

"He's dead," Makoto quickly answered with a small shake of his head. "Definitely dead. His influence is a disappearing from all recorded locations. Still, what Cosmo has seen..."

"... So, her child? Elsa's child? They're a demon, or something?"

"I don't think that is exactly the case..." Makoto looked to Cosmo. "What do you think it is, Cosmo?"

"Nyet. Little one isn't the demon, just a vessel for the evil one. Thingk of the little one as a "Plan B" for him.

Cosmo's head turns away slightly. He seemed like a wave of sadness crashed down on himm.

"Cosmo was in the demon's mind during final battle. Cosmo can pretty much say that's the plan."

At that, Makoto sighed. He looked down at his desk, running a hand through his spiky hair. "Likely, it has something to do with The Order," he muttered. "We know some sects are still at large, and info gained on them during the mission was troubling. We have to do something about this. It's our responsibility."

Kieran looked warily between the pair. "And what are you suggesting? Please don't tell me you... want to do something to this kid?"

"No!" Makoto said almost instinctively, look toward Kieran. He then relented, looking back down to his desk. "I mean, we don't know... we know it's a horrible suggestion, b-but..."

Cosmo turned towards Kirian, his eyes locked with the boy's eyes.

"Nyet, neither Cosmo nor Makato is suggesting that. Just because Cosmo saw vision, doesn't make vision fate. However, Cosmo would by lyink if he didn't say he was troubled by all of this. Cosmo suggest we try to figure this all out. Mum's the word 'till then."

Kieran adopted a sour look on his face at all of this. He stood up from his chair, leaning forward to rest his hands on the desk. "Then it's obvious the Coalition can't disband just yet. Maybe never. There will always be those who wish to cause suffering to others, and there needs to be people willing to stand up to it. Stand up to all of it. However..." Kieran lifted a hand, holding up a finger. "Things around here have to change. We've been crippled by our own hand, and our methods have been not as virtuous as we would have hoped. We will keep a watch on the kid, but no effort will be made to contact them. Not even Elsa. I refuse to inconvenience or panic people any longer in the name of what we call justice."

Makoto looked tired at this, but nodded. "I understand. You're right. There's not only this to worry about, but those Reapers we've been receiving reports on. We don't know how Elliot got involved with the mission, or where he disappeared to once the battle was over. Worst of all... Cole is still at large. There's too much yet to do."

"We don't need Revan," Kieran declared. "We don't need to play with sacrifices. It will take a long time, but we will become a true beacon of hope for all universes."

"We will be an organization worthy of their hope," Makoto added, smiling. He looked to Cosmo. "Will you join us?"

"Of course! It'd be Cosmo's honor! However, Cosmo think we need an elite unit. The team of the most powerful and most experienced. While Cosmo tries to figure out the weird dream he had, he will be working on this as well."

Cosmo eyes glowed blue. The strength of his words could be felt. This was important to the dog.

"When Elliot or Cole show up, they will not just be fighting the new coalition, they will be fighting Cosmo's Annihilators."

Makoto nodded happily. They would need allies to make up for the hole Revan and his men had left. Though they still had the Brotherhood's support, and support from the Assassins possibly in the future, their fate was ultimately left hanging delicately in the balance. He was about to say more when Jennifer suddenly entered the room. The girl looked timidly toward the floor for a moment before finding her voice.

"Makoto? It's about Arya... She's woken up."
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman

The pair seemed to relax a little, though, Ruby was busy getting tended to in the infirmary; it wasn't like her burns didn't hurt at all, in fact, without her aura to heal her, once her andrenaline rush wore off, the pain truly started to settle in. However, she seemed fine for the most part, looking around for Soul amidst the people running to and fro around the infirmary "Soul! Soooul! Where are you?" she called, despite the effort hurting her a little... Sophie in the meantime had been sitting next to Ruby the whole time, but, she abruptly stood up all of a sudden once she remembered Elsa... It would be for the best to speak with her at least one more time before they part ways... Plus; it would be good to plan for the future now that they had the time... Perhaps Ruby had an idea or two she'd like to share? First of all though, she had to find Elsa. "Elsa? Can you hear me?" She said, trying to raise her voice a little so she could be heard above all the chatter.​

b2oMJv2.png

"Yes, yes, of course I'll come with you! I've been so bored lately, anyway... Perhaps I'll find all new kinds of despair by tagging along with you! I, Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Despair, shall join Riley on his adventures as his mate!"

Junko crossed her arms and smiled.

"Say, would you ever consider making a robot bear...?"

Makoto felt like he was going to be sick. He wasn't sure how this version of Junko was alive, but he thought it was perhaps best to not think about it. He quickly shuffled away and on to the bus, awaiting transportation back to the headquarters...

@The Silver Paladin

• Love
"She'll probably destroy, you by accident," Sakuya told him, though neglected to tell him which room it was and who was in it.

Once he'd finished she chuckled a bit. "Ah, isn't that the way of normal beings...just waiting to be struck down." Though surrounded by various supernatural phenomena, she did not believe in god. Sakuya herself had practically no fear of death, her own aging process frozen in time. But perhaps even she would die, eventually, even if it took until the end of time.

"And why not, it wasn't too bad."
"So sure of that? I'm hard as hell to kill for just a 'normal human'." Black commented jokingly with a chuckle of his own. "At this point it is how it feels that we all just wait to be cut down. Me though when my times comes i'm gonna give death hell before I go." Black added his aging process not stopped merely drastically slowed. He knew he would eventually die but planned to give it all he's got before he goes. "I'm not much of the singing type. It was a mere part of a song I once heard that fit what I was explaining." Erron added looking around for a moment.

"So shall we?" he asked Sakuya looking around for that bus.​

Last edited:
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman

The pair seemed to relax a little, though, Ruby was busy getting tended to in the infirmary; it wasn't like her burns didn't hurt at all, in fact, without her aura to heal her, once her andrenaline rush wore off, the pain truly started to settle in. However, she seemed fine for the most part, looking around for Soul amidst the people running to and fro around the infirmary "Soul! Soooul! Where are you?" she called, despite the effort hurting her a little... Sophie in the meantime had been sitting next to Ruby the whole time, but, she abruptly stood up all of a sudden once she remembered Elsa... It would be for the best to speak with her at least one more time before they part ways... Plus; it would be good to plan for the future now that they had the time... Perhaps Ruby had an idea or two she'd like to share? First of all though, she had to find Elsa. "Elsa? Can you hear me?" She said, trying to raise her voice a little so she could be heard above all the chatter.​
Soul smiles a little and walks over to her, ducking through the crowd "Sorry, had to get the old stitches replaced" he says with a small laugh "You know, the ones on my ch- you know the ones" he waves his hand, as if in dismissal "Anyway, how're those burns, Miss Rose?" he frowns slightly as he remembers how he'd let her get them, his face turning solemn for a moment, before he looked back to her, the mere sight of her making him smile a little "Hope they're not too bad..."

"In other news...I plan to ask about that guy's soul...because if we've got it, I'm so eating that damn thing...it's gonna be amazing! Like...I bet it'll taste so good!" he suddenly stops and taps his chin "What was it I...Oh right!" he suddenly produces his other hand from behind himself, holding a plate of cookies "I found these and knew you'd like to have them...I had to hide them from lots of folks...so yeah...hope you enjoy"

@york

b2oMJv2.png

"Yes, yes, of course I'll come with you! I've been so bored lately, anyway... Perhaps I'll find all new kinds of despair by tagging along with you! I, Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Despair, shall join Riley on his adventures as his mate!"

Junko crossed her arms and smiled.

"Say, would you ever consider making a robot bear...?"

Makoto felt like he was going to be sick. He wasn't sure how this version of Junko was alive, but he thought it was perhaps best to not think about it. He quickly shuffled away and on to the bus, awaiting transportation back to the headquarters...

@The Silver Paladin
"You'll find plenty of despair in the Wasteland." Riley said offhandedly. He got into the Vertibird. "I don't know. If you want that, you'd have to go to the Brotherhood Outcasts. They worship Technology." Riley brushed off his shoulder pauldron once again. "If you're really looking for Despair, head to the Pitt, or Paradise falls. Full of slavers."

The Brotherhood soldier got in behind Riley, he turned to Riley. "Riley, I think she may jeopardize Project Purity. Perhaps it would be best to leave meeting up to Fate." The soldier put his hands at Junko's chest, at the areanon the clavicle near the neck, and slightly pushed her out of the vertibird.

Riley looked at the soldier. "Junko... I'm sorry. You'll be see as a liability. It's not my decision. I still love you, and if we are truly intertwined by fate, then fate will bring us together." Riley said slightly sad. "It's the Brotherhood's decision. We have things to protect there, and... It's nothing."

The Pilot activated the Vertibird, and the soldier stood at the door, keeping Junko from getting in.

Riley shed a tear for her. She had changed, but Riley still loved her. Riley watched as the ground went away from them. Riley had work to do.

-End Prologue Part 1-

Last edited:
Epilogue: The Legend Continues (Part 1/Part ?)

Fi, having left the Master Sword glanced to Link, who fell back onto his back on the ground with a heavy sigh. He was sore and tired, but relieved nonetheless. He glanced to The Magic School Bus, knowing that as soon as he returned to his world he would take a moment to actually rest before continuing his journey.

"We'll be heading home soon...then we'll wake Zelda up and tell her about what we did while she waited and slept." Fi said with a small smile, but knew that there was still so much to do before reaching Zelda. But hey, her and Link just helped defeat a multiversal threat; they could pretty much tackle about anything by now.

Fi then began to search for Legolas, eager to be in his presence yet again, even if it may be the last time the two will ever see each other.

"Y'know, you worried me for a second there, Stitch." Link said offhandedly to the little blue alien.

@Raven @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Everybody and anybody @Feels Squad?

(I suck at titles :D)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Before Riley left, Kalifa and Kaku approached.

"I hope this whole adventure has taught you a few things." Kalifa said. "You could learn a lot from all you've experienced here."

"Experiences like these can make those who survive them stronger." Kaku said. "Though keep a close eye on this Junko. She's clearly more than what she seems."

With that out of the way, Kaku stopped. "I wish you good luck in your travels."

Next, they turned to Max and Chloe.

Kalifa spoke to them. "The two of you are seemingly ordinary people with a talent for finding yourself in extraordinary circumstances. I'm sure that rewind power of yours comes in handy, but I hope you don't become too dependent on it. You should always vary your strategies."

"But I trust you'll look after each other. Though since it sounds like you lead fairly normal lives aside from the time rewind powers, I wonder if anyone back in your home town will believe you if you tell them you were traveling through the Multiverse and were witness to the fall of an Arch Demon."

Kalifa and Kaku were prepared to leave. Unless someone else wished to speak to them, the only people they had left to talk to were Makoto and the other Coalition leaders.

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @OrlandoBloomers

Reactions: Takumi
Epilogue
"New Dawn"

As all of the attacks overwhelmed the Arch Demon, he would let out a loud screech that would be heard throughout the entire battlefield, wailing in pain as the attacks beat and beat him, from gunshots to knives, to magical power to lasers, and much more, his entire body fell to the ground, lying on his stomach as he struggled to get up, his crimson blood getting all over the place.

"You... You're all trash! Death, death! I'll... kill you! I'll kill you! I'll... kill... !" He threatened in a choked voice, gasping his last breath, and gradually dying down with those last words. He gritted his teeth, his yellow eyes full of pure hatred, as he struggled desperately to move. And then...

Nothing.

He ceased to move.

He was dead.

The Arch Demon was gone.

Arch Demon Akibahara was dead for good.

"He's... He's dead. It's finally over," Chris breathed in relief, looking over at the sites where Albert Wesker and the evil Claire Redfield once were. What a mess it was. But at least it was all done now. The battle was over. And so was the war, as far as he was concerned. He dropped his empty grenade launcher, wiping sweat off his brow shortly afterwards.

Phew. What a journey.

Jill would nudge him on the chest, giving a smile. "You alright there? I know you're supposed to be older than the Chris I knew, but if you're gonna be like some old man who can't go with a good exercise..." She said somewhat playfully.

"Heh, same as always."

"Maybe. So... what'll happen to the Coalition now?"

"Who knows?" Chris shrugged, looking over at his fellow comrades, "They might disband... maybe stick around and be like the multiverse police. Who knows?"

"Heck yeah!"

3ZFjuov.png

"We totally did it! I feel so powerful!" Leia pumped her fists into the air as a victory dance. She had come out of the battle relatively unscathed and was feeling mighty proud of it. Ludger laughed, watching her, but he became solemn once he saw the look on his other friend's face.

"I guess Leia already told her," Alvin muttered, looking toward Claire. The woman seemed to be holding herself, laughing at the realization the battle had come to an end. Alvin looked back to Ludger, who nodded to confirm his suspicions. "Right... Despite how we went about it, I think it was for the best that we had her here." Sighing, the man rubbed at the back of his neck. "Hell, it worked out all right, didn't it? I can't wait to finally relax..."

Revan watched as the Demon and all of his servants fell, some by the assistance of himself and his associates. His sabers deactivated. The roll they had played was over. This war was over. The Revanchist almost felt relieved... but he knew everything was far from over.

darth_revan_by_jedi_art_trick.jpg

Armor and cloak tattered, he waded through the sea of Crossed, zombie, and allied corpses. So many dead... but at a price he was more than willing to pay. His destination wasn't far.

Revan the Butcher was on the prowl, now, and he had his eyes set on his last aspiration for this battle... for Akibahara wasn't his only target, by any means.

Reaching out with his mind, he 'spoke' to Vlad and Anders as he neared his target. Be ready to go.

Rex had outlived both his usefulness and out stayed his welcome as Revan's associate.

cosplay_plan_n4_darth_revan_by_mi_rage-d40z8ii.jpg

It was time to be rid of the problem.

Without hesitating, he cleaved Rex's head from his shoulders in one, fluid motion. The area would have stunk of burnt flesh, if it wasn't already filled with the metallic scent of blood.

"... Rex."

Shocked gasps and murmurs replaced the excitement of their long fight finally being over. Makoto tried to speak, but his voice came out as a mere whimper. He moved slowly at first, shocked at the sight of his beheaded friend. Anders moved in to block Makoto from Revan, but that only prompted Makoto to try to rush at him anyway. The mage's eyes glowed blue as a blast of magic shoved the boy back.

"H-How could you?!" Makoto cried, stumbling back on to his feet. "What is the meaning of this?!" The boy's blind rage was keeping him from seeing what was likely happening here.

Nothing showed through his mask, but Revan's voice betrayed plenty. He felt distaste for Makoto. For all of them. "Because, boy... we are finished. G.O.R.E. is finished. Goodbye. Good riddance."

"You..." Makoto shook his head, daring to step forward.

"Makoto," Ludger said, stepping close. "We can't." He looked upon Revan, now backed up by all the members of what was formerly GORE. It was always known that they were the Coalition's real source of firepower-- attacking them would be a foolish action.

"He's right," said Kieran from Makoto's communicator. "Stand down, Makoto."

The boy shook with visible rage, but had the sense to back off. "You were the leak. All of you. You're despicable."

Revan chose not to respond. He pressed a button on a peculiar little device on his wrist, and he, Vlad, Anders, and the rest of the former GORE group vanished, leaving behind nothing but Rex's motionless corpse.

A portal would open up after this, a teenage girl stepping out of it. She looked around briefly, a frown on her face. As the portal closed, the girl would speak...

zknbInb.png

"Riley... Where is Riley?"

As the last of the enemies were disposed of, Kotomine attempted to clean his hands of the blood that he had spilled when fighting. Rin did the same, grumbling a bit, though seemingly in higher spirits than the priest.

"How disgusting."

"Well, not that I disagree, but you seem awfully down in the dumps for someone who just aided in defeating a supposedly massive multiversal threat."

"My coat is dirty."

Meanwhile, as Shiki would be caught by Izana and his group, before being handed over to Iris Heart, he would breathe a relieved sigh, presumably relaxed now that he was alive.

"Oh, jeez. I'm never doing anything like that ever again," he mumbled to himself, and perhaps to Iris Heart as well. Still, the strength in his legs would give away and he would fall on his back, and yet, he was smiling, as though content.

LtdmPGy.png

"Oh, jeez. We did it. We actually did it."

This had truly been a long time coming.

Now, those who had lost their lives to the Arch Demon could rest easy now. As cheesy as it sounded, his reign of terror had finally been brought to an end. It was all over. This world, Akibahara's dimension, began to dissipate forever. It was a slow process, and you all had more than enough time to relax.

The curtains had come for The Ultimate Murder Game.

For now... you should all just rest. Don't worry about anything else. You've all deserved it.

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle [Marvel Comics]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@TheBombMan as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader, R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Mari as Bayonetta [Bayonetta]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner] and Ridley Duchannes [The Caster Chronicles]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones [Charmed]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage [Original Character/The Noble Magi]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses [Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Nassi as Dante [Devil May Cry]
@MrDubWubs as Vi [League of Legends]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon [Original Character] and Specter Knight [Shovel Knight]
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia [Fairy Tail]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell [Game of Thrones]
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes [Original Character/End the Cycle]
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano [Dishonored]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito [Dark Souls]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon [Pokemon]
@Dinoteen as Cell [Dragon Ball Z]
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield [Life is Strange]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid [Touhou]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad [Kingsman: The Secret Service]
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor [Dark Souls]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku [One Piece]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@FancyForrest as Wander [Shadow of the Colossus]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya [Naruto]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]
@Crimson Spartan as Erron Black [Mortal Kombat]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as James "Jim" Raynor [StarCraft]
@Kaykay as Sakuya Izayoi [Touhou]​
Epilogue: War is a coming

Elliot didn't really care that the Arch Demon was dead, in all honesty. Sure, the beast might have posed a problem to his future plans, but Elliot could appreciate the distraction. Nonetheless, Elliot had accomplished what he had set out to do and helped eliminate a potential threat. Revan had ensured that he stayed invisible throughout the operation. Elliot would slip away, undetected by the Coalition.

Soon, he would soon be one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse, ruling over his army from his throne in Rapture. If he so wished, he could take a page out of the Arch Demon's book and continue the Murder Games, watching as people turned on one another. That would be a sight to see. Cute, right?

There was the matter of that pesky infection that man, Wesker, had injected him with, but this all in good fortune. Elliot could feel the parasite wreaking havoc on his body, but Elliot was no stranger to the feeling. Years of injecting himself with ADAM had caused him to generate a tolerance for such intrusive threats to the body.

Even better, Elliot had been looking for a virus to test a little plan on. He had always wanted to create a bioweapon. But, that was a matter for tomorrow.

Looking over the crowd of people, Elliot finally set his eyes on Molly. Dashing to the girl with incredible speed, Elliot stopped once he was behind her. What a stupid girl she was. All this time, she had been seemingly operating of her own free will, forgetful of the fact that Elliot had programmed into her an innate need to fulfill his desires. Truly a wonder what a little torture and chemical influences could do. She had been so unfortunate to run into him months ago.

Whipping around, Molly was ready for her ice pick to be planted into the person's skull who had snuck up on her, but as she came face-to-face with Elliot, he learned in and whispered two simple words:

"Kill Elsa."

And just like that, Molly was moving, and she couldn't stop, she couldn't even say no, and she knew it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Epilogue: The Legend Continues (Part 1/Part ?)

Fi, having left the Master Sword glanced to Link, who fell back onto his back on the ground with a heavy sigh. He was sore and tired, but relieved nonetheless. He glanced to The Magic School Bus, knowing that as soon as he returned to his world he would take a moment to actually rest before continuing his journey.

"We'll be heading home soon...then we'll wake Zelda up and tell her about what we did while she waited and slept." Fi said with a small smile, but knew that there was still so much to do before reaching Zelda. But hey, her and Link just helped defeat a multiversal threat; they could pretty much tackle about anything by now.

Fi then began to search for Legolas, eager to be in his presence yet again, even if it may be the last time the two will ever see each other.

"Y'know, you worried me for a second there, Stitch." Link said offhandedly to the little blue alien.

@Raven @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Everybody and anybody @Feels Squad?

(I suck at titles :D)

As the battle concluded, the Coalition forces triumphant over the seemingly invincible arch demon, Akibahara, relief was felt and seen on Legolas. As Izana went back to ground, Legolas patted him on the back. "Very good, Izana. It was an honor." He looked to Ace. "An honor to be fighting on the same side as both of you." He bowed his head slightly to both of them, just before turning to look for where Jake and Link had disappeared to.

Where Link was, wherever he was, Fi would not be very far indeed. He rejoined the communication line he shared with his love, anxious to be with her once again.

[You are, of course, wise, my lady. And, it appears we have finally achieved victory. I anxiously await your return, as I am near the dragon and the rest of the group. Or, if you wish, I may proceed to your location.]

He looked around, trying to find them, but staying near Izana.

[And of course I can not wait to be with you again, my love.]

@Lizzy @Raven @FireDrake150

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
ARYA'S EPILOGUE - PART 2
~THE STRANGER~

The hospital staff within the Coalition hastily melded, separated, converged, and frantically moved about with great haste. Despite relatively low casualties on the field, the medical wing was doing their damnest as usual to prevent any unnecessary deaths, wounded soldiers and innocents caught in the crossfire being tended too. Stretchers raced throughout the infirmary, nurses reassured the ill and dying, and armed guards patrolled the hallways, especially with news beginning to float about of the last surviving servant to the Arch-Demon being persevered within the depths of the medical bay.

Intercepting Makoto, Cosmo, and other Coalition members that happened to be concerned for the well-being of the dying She-Wolf, a certain doctor approached them. One that was relatively new to the Coalition, but had supplied a useful role of medical prowess and knowledge to the loosely-organized force. Although, his face, or more accurately, lack of, was certainly frightening. Yet, in the presence of the Arch-Demon, every able arm was needed, whether their past was of devious or mysterious qualities.

maxresdefault_1.jpg

"Ahh, yess, it is, ah, my benefactors." he spoke, the man approached, relatively tall and slim, clocking in at about six foot, wearing black robes and dawning a white, bird-peaked, medieval pestilence mask. "M-Mr. Makoto? Ahh, the pleasure is mine, I am Dr. Corvus...I can't recall if, ah, we met." the doctor spoke, his voice eerily soft, comfortable, relaxing, and a bit tingly. Reaching over to shake their hands with his own gloved one, the doctor flinched, realizing he didn't have much time for such formalities. Huffing slightly, he began to turn away, giving a soft wave of his white-gloved hand.

"Ah, yes, follow me. She has been an interesting patient, most interesting indeed. A strong spirit, most of my patients don't have that...o-or that have three hearts, or are watermelons. I believe in miracles, perhaps not of your gods, but she is special. Somebody doesn't want her dead, ah, not yet." Corvus began to ramble awkwardly, shaking his head, continuing along, dodging rushing medical personal and the occasional armed guard. "I'm not going to, ah, lie to you. She needs time to recover, and we are still monitoring if any traces of that...demon is in her. Although, from what I hear from the science department, the relics and journals they recovered from her realm seem to prove she wasn't terribly close to the Arch-Demon, but, ah, what would I know? Anywho, so far, she is clean, outside of some interference I, ah, could not decipher." Corvus began to elaborate, entering into a more secluded, quiet part of the infirmary, one where restored patients were put into their individual rooms to simply rest up and were not classified under critical condition.

Leading whomever else was associated with the overseeing of Mercy's recovery, Corvus entered a small room, the sound of a heartrate monitor beeping, a lone nurse exiting with an almost somber and despaired expression on her face. Grabbing a pair of shutters that concealed the patient, Corvus stood before them, finally beginning to reveal the bad news.

"As with, ah, most my patients, I enjoy to test their senses. Her hearing is good, her taste and sense of feeling is decent, her intelligence seems fine, her breathing is not the greatest but, ah, it will recover." Corvus started, strangely not talking about vision turning around from the group he was shepherding to reveal Arya. Slowly, and almost ominously, the scene would be set, Corvus walking in first, letting the others bask in the remnants of Arya's barely living shell.

IV's and tubes entered left and right into the young girl blood-vessels, blankets thrown over her broken form by the recent nurse, a small, wolf plushie doll resting by the Northerner's nightstand. As conflicted as the Coalition was on the matter on keeping such a risky asset alive, there was no denying that Arya's physical state was almost beyond repair. Bandages and casts coated her whole body almost head to toe, only rivaled and bested by the Burned Man. Her right arm, mangled and barely attached due to the wounds Felix caused and the Gauss-wielding marine had caused onto it. Half of her face was covered, leaving on the right side visible, and even then scars and dried crimson could be seen splattered upon it. With both her arms virtually useless until the bones can meld and the muscle tissue to rebuild, all that remained of noteworthiness was a strange medical mask that covered her jawbone. Attached like a gas-mask, and looking like one at that with strange tubes pumping restoration chemicals into her lungs, an eerie, frightening wheeze constantly escaped Arya's lips, sounding as if she was constantly on the brink of death.

"Her eyes..."

Corvus began, but he would not finish before Arya began to turn her head to look at the group. Unintentionally, her gaze, with her only visible right eye caught Makoto. Instead of the stoic ash, the iconic gaze of the wolf, only pearly white greeted him. Staring at Makoto, she said nothing, simply breathing heavily in and out through her mask, unable to see what was once one of her best of friends.

"She is...blind. I don't know what caused it, or if we can ever fix it. But, ah...I...I'm sorry."

Corvus concluded, backing away softly, letting the news sink in.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Coalition Peeps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.