• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"...w-what?" Lapis grumbled as she felt her consciousness coming back, her eyes opening up as if she were finally waking up from an eternal slumber. Though, she did have a thought that maybe Abel killed himself in order to be with her in death... but as soon as she saw the others still combating Akibahara in this final battle, she was rest assured that this was really a miracle that she was alive again.

"... y-yeah... I'm okay..." Lapis smiled as she found herself in a tight hug. Her scar was actually sealed up entirely, and the only trace of it left was a pretty little blue diamond-shaped birthmark on her cheek...​
"I'm glad..." Abel cooed as he nuzzled her cheek, loving the feeling that Lapis's revival had elicited in his body and soul. As he pulled back to check her over for any wounds, he noticed the new mark on her cheek and grinned, "Hey, look at that... Your scar is gone and now," he gently poked her cheek where the diamond was, "You have this adorable blue birthmark! You're definitely a diamond in my eyes now!"​

Reactions: Takumi
@Hospes @Chris Lang @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @york @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician
@Anybody fighting John White

With his invincibility gone, the ferocious beast pounded the group with all he had to give. He barraged them with red lasers, bursts of explosive rock, earthquakes, fire, and lava he spat from his mouth. The compressed air from Kaku, however, managed to not only damage him, but also cool the lava and fire. He stumbled back from the attack just in time to be hit with Lapis' exploding crystals. With every explosion that hit him, chunks of rock flew off him. He cried in agony and swung at Lapis in frustration. Shots were then fired at his head, and spears of ice chucked at him as well. Joshua chuckled upon seeing the sight.

tumblr_inline_nbutqvymvE1rjhp98.png

"How does it feel to be helpless, John? This time, when you die, you won't have Akibahara around to save you. This will be your final death. While I, along with many others, will continue to live and mock your memory," Josh said, flying into the air until he was even with John's face.

vbs.jpg

He raised a hand a fired a white laser at the beast, watching as John raised a hand to do the same--only firing a red beam. The two powers collided, struggling for dominance over the other.

latest

"A-All of you are fools! Your failure to see my ways will someday be your downfall. Evolution is the way of the future. Humanity isn't strong enough to survive without change! Those strong enough to do so must evolve, while the rest die! It's simply the way of life! All of you are damning yourselves!"

"Sorry, but that isn't really the way I see it. Your opinion isn't a popular one at all. The only people who would even bother to agree with you are arch-demons bent on evil deeds. What does that tell you? I'm afraid your time has come to an end, old friend."

With a shout, Josh increased the power of his beam, causing it to defeat the red beam it was warring against. The composer's attack hit the beast's body, making a hole straight through his chest. The beast stumbled before falling back, his body of rock beginning to crumble into bits. The composer looked into the eyes of the beast as he began to perish--a smug glow on his face.

"You're done."

The crumbly bits of rock from the gigantic lava creature fell upon the group. As floated through the air, nearly so thick it became difficult to breathe. Joshua landed to the ground, thanking the others with a nod. A while light engulfed him, and when it faded he was back in his younger looking form.

tumblr_inline_msinnfDQCg1qz4rgp.png

"A job well done. It looks like one big bad wolf is taken down, two left to go. Let's keep up the good work so we can all finally end this war," he told them.​
hqdefault.jpg

"If only that fool knew better. Death is unavoidable no matter who you look at it. Even for someone as powerful as Akibahara. Sooner or later God'll cut you down." Black spoke for a moment looking towards the Akibahara fight.

MKXErronBlack-200.jpg

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." Black spoke walking over to the Akibahara fight. He readied his revolvers for one last showdown in this place. "Final battle ready for round three" Erron comments pulling past his injuries in order to fire off a couple shots at Akibahara's head aiming for the eyes. He knew he was virtually useless here but any damage he could manage would be worth it.

@Verite @Aki fight​

Last edited:
"C'mon...let's show him how much of his power he's going to lose!" Soul says with a grin, his blade shimmerig with the Kishin Hunting technique he was making use of "Do you think he'd be mad if we cut his head off?" the male laughs inside of the blade of the scythe and glares daggers toward the large man "I swear, if we don't get to make smores over this guy's corpse, I'm going to be so upset with the Coalition" he mutters with a smile, glancing back to Ruby for a moment "Are you sure those burns aren't hurting too much?" he frowns slightly, feeling guilty he didn't prevent John picking her up in the firsts place, and that it had taken so long for him to help her get free...

@york
@Hospes @Chris Lang @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @york @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician
@Anybody fighting John White

With his invincibility gone, the ferocious beast pounded the group with all he had to give. He barraged them with red lasers, bursts of explosive rock, earthquakes, fire, and lava he spat from his mouth. The compressed air from Kaku, however, managed to not only damage him, but also cool the lava and fire. He stumbled back from the attack just in time to be hit with Lapis' exploding crystals. With every explosion that hit him, chunks of rock flew off him. He cried in agony and swung at Lapis in frustration. Shots were then fired at his head, and spears of ice chucked at him as well. Joshua chuckled upon seeing the sight.

tumblr_inline_nbutqvymvE1rjhp98.png

"How does it feel to be helpless, John? This time, when you die, you won't have Akibahara around to save you. This will be your final death. While I, along with many others, will continue to live and mock your memory," Josh said, flying into the air until he was even with John's face.

vbs.jpg

He raised a hand a fired a white laser at the beast, watching as John raised a hand to do the same--only firing a red beam. The two powers collided, struggling for dominance over the other.

latest

"A-All of you are fools! Your failure to see my ways will someday be your downfall. Evolution is the way of the future. Humanity isn't strong enough to survive without change! Those strong enough to do so must evolve, while the rest die! It's simply the way of life! All of you are damning yourselves!"

"Sorry, but that isn't really the way I see it. Your opinion isn't a popular one at all. The only people who would even bother to agree with you are arch-demons bent on evil deeds. What does that tell you? I'm afraid your time has come to an end, old friend."

With a shout, Josh increased the power of his beam, causing it to defeat the red beam it was warring against. The composer's attack hit the beast's body, making a hole straight through his chest. The beast stumbled before falling back, his body of rock beginning to crumble into bits. The composer looked into the eyes of the beast as he began to perish--a smug glow on his face.

"You're done."

The crumbly bits of rock from the gigantic lava creature fell upon the group. As floated through the air, nearly so thick it became difficult to breathe. Joshua landed to the ground, thanking the others with a nod. A while light engulfed him, and when it faded he was back in his younger looking form.

tumblr_inline_msinnfDQCg1qz4rgp.png

"A job well done. It looks like one big bad wolf is taken down, two left to go. Let's keep up the good work so we can all finally end this war," he told them.​
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @The others

Ruby sighed in relief when John White was finally defeated, though, she turned to Soul, thinking about it for a moment "Nope! Well... Not really anyways..." she said. It seemed that Sophie had approached them when John White had finally fallen, carrying the now compacted form of the Crescent Rose with her "Who's... Next?" she asked, catching her breath a little. This question made Ruby cock her head a little, wincing once more as one of her burns gave her a little trouble for moving like that "Uh... Let's take on the demon! Or... Maybe that Evil Claire..." she said, sounding a bit uncertain.​

Last edited:
"I'm glad..." Abel cooed as he nuzzled her cheek, loving the feeling that Lapis's revival had elicited in his body and soul. As he pulled back to check her over for any wounds, he noticed the new mark on her cheek and grinned, "Hey, look at that... Your scar is gone and now," he gently poked her cheek where the diamond was, "You have this adorable blue birthmark! You're definitely a diamond in my eyes now!"​
COEi5VL.jpg

"Well, that's some new thing I can live with after almost dying again..." Lapis smiled with some blush in her cheeks when he pointed out the blue birthmark she had. Funny that she didn't even realize that she was actually revived after a death, thinking that she was miraculously healed.

"Sooo... did Arch Demon douchebag get fucked up yet while I was out of it?" Lapis curiously asked, scratching the back of her head. She didn't want to risk herself again, so she might as well wait until it was over. She still needed to claim that tongue before anything else to come in the aftermath of this battle.​

Wesker's right arm and shoulder had been completely removed from his body. Blood, muscle, and the black worms stuck out from where the right side of his body once was. The skin dripped sick bile as it attempted to heal the damage, but the damage was far too extensive to recover any time soon. He spun around to face his adversaries, barely noticing as Revya slid past him on the ice. "The pests are getting to be a nuisance!" roared Wesker, throwing his long arm into the air again. "The right to be god... that right is mine! You are insignificant by comparison!"

The arm smashed next to Anders, sending the magician flying. Wesker spotted Elliot getting to his feet and moved his arm to attack the boy next, but Revan's sabers intervened, cutting through the arm like butter. Half of the long arm fell to the ground, the black worms comprising it writhing as if in pain. Wesker seemed to fall into a blinded rage at this, charging at Dlanor recklessly as he saw her approach. He slammed against her, allowing her blades to stab deeply into him. He pushed against her, propelling himself and Dlanor forward into a large icicle sticking out of the ground at an angle. It easily punctured the pair of them, leaving Wesker sounding breathless as he pulled away. The three puncture wounds in his torso were an unmistakable sight.

It was then that Elsa rained down further icicles upon Wesker. They provided ample distraction for Elliot to easily come upon Wesker and put yet another hole into the mutated man. Grunting, the man smashed his arm down and shoved Elliot away, but the damage to his body forced him down on one knee.

"Use the ice!" Anders hollered, shooting a blast of freezing magic at Wesker. The magic was assisted by the surrounding ice and managed to freeze the man's body where he sat. Wesker attempted to stand, but the ice was causing his entire body to stiffen. Claire picked up on this and added ice magic of her own.

The Alternate Claire had been dodging Willard's attacks effortlessly, but the lengthy fight was putting a toll on her body. Perhaps she and Wesker had put too much energy into showing off to emphasize their superiority, but now Claire was paying for it. She felt winded having to focus on dodging Willard and by the time she found the opportunity to counterattack, she'd been distracted for far too long. She flipped into the air backward, catching Willard with a kick as she did so. She landed facing Wesker, her eyes going wide upon seeing his frozen state. She screamed and attempted to reach him, but Claire came upon her, punching her in the gut hard enough to send her upward slightly. Claire then slammed down on the Alternate Claire with her leg, pinning the other woman to the ground. "If you're in another league, then so am I."

She then turned to Wesker and smiled. Claire flashed forward at a powerful speed, smashing right through Wesker. The so-called god had been reduced to mere shards of ice.

Nearby, the fight with the Uroburos creature was still occurring. Leia's staff elongated to twice its size, allowing Ludger to hop on to the edge of it. "Go get 'em!" Leia cried as she propelled Ludger high into the air. He passed by the creature's disgusting head, transforming himself just above it.

OgFgVXv.png

Spear in hand, Ludger came down upon the creature, burying his weapon deep inside it. The creature's screams got the attention of those fighting the Crossed below.

"Time to focus on a new target," Alvin muttered, aiming his gun up toward the creature. Rex moved to stand alongside him and the pair shot a barrage of bullets into the creature's side. Vlad decided to add to the assault as well, throwing away the Crossed around him and making a great leap toward the Uroburos' head. His large claws cut through the creature, sending mounds of the black worms flying. With the creature shuddering in pain, Ludger pulled out his spear and pulled it apart into two bladed weapons. Crying out, Ludger jumped into the air and slashed down, causing a bolt of dark energy to slam straight through the creature. This would turn out to be the final blow as the creature was unable to hold itself up any longer-- It collapsed to the ground below.

With Wesker dead, the Alternate Claire was shivering in rage. She stood to her feet, hugging herself tightly. "You bitch... You bitch! You fucking bitch!" Her head whipped around, narrowing in on Chris and Jill. "You took him away from me... The only one who deserved my love!" She shook her head wildly, stepping toward Chris. "I'll kill him. I'll kill him again! Then I'll kill--"

That Claire would never get to kill anyone ever again. The dead Uroburos creature landed on her, crushing her instantly.

@Krieg @Meira @BarrenThin @Proxymoron @TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Verite

Last edited:
COEi5VL.jpg

"Well, that's some new thing I can live with after almost dying again..." Lapis smiled with some blush in her cheeks when he pointed out the blue birthmark she had. Funny that she didn't even realize that she was actually revived after a death, thinking that she was miraculously healed.

"Sooo... did Arch Demon douchebag get fucked up yet while I was out of it?" Lapis curiously asked, scratching the back of her head. She didn't want to risk herself again, so she might as well wait until it was over. She still needed to claim that tongue before anything else to come in the aftermath of this battle.​
"Um... I actually think you did die, Lapis..." Abel explained with a befuddled expression before smiling, "But it doesn't matter now. You're okay, the others are dealing with Aki, and John's done for." He sat down and pulled her close, wanting to cuddle with her, "I say we just sit out the fight for now. You've been through enough and my heart can't take another scare attack today, okay?"​

With the Brotherhood clearing up the Crossed and Zombies on the ground, Liberty Prime turned its attention to Akibahara. The Vertibirds also turned to give support. Liberty Prime armed it's laser, and looked at the Archdemon. "Chairman Chang will fail! Communist China will fall." He began attacking the Archdemon with his weapons systems, which packed a punch. "Death is a preferable alternative to Communism!" The robot shouted while attacking the demon. The Vertibirds began gunning the demon down.

1518674-liberty_prime.jpg

"Democracy is non-negotiable!" It shouted, still attacking the demon. Yes, a Giant Fucking Robot shouting anti-Communist Slogans was attacking an Archdemon. If only we could get this on video.

@Verite @Anybody fighting Aki @Anybody with eyes.

Last edited:
With the Brotherhood clearing up the Crossed and Zombies on the ground, Liberty Prime turned its attention to Akibahara. The Vertibirds also turned to give support. Liberty Prime armed it's laser, and looked at the Archdemon. "Chairman a bent will fail! Communist China will fall." He began attacking the Archdemon with his weapons systems, which packed a punch. "Death is a preferable alternative to Communism!" The robot shouted while attacking the demon. The Vertibirds began gunning the demon down.

"Democracy is non-negotiable!" It shouted, still attacking the demon. Yes, a Giant Fucking Robot shouting Communist Slogans was attacking an Archdemon. If only we could get this on video.

Naoya sighed as he watched this spectacle, "I really am getting too old for this nonsense. Next thing that's gonna happen is some preteen boy will show up in a giant robot suit, screaming about friendship, to team-up with our first robot..."​

Naoya sighed as he watched this spectacle, "I really am getting too old for this nonsense. Next thing that's gonna happen is some preteen boy will show up in a giant robot suit, screaming about friendship, to team-up with our first robot..."​

"Now that would be a spectacle." Riley said laughing. "I think Prime can handle himself. He took everything from multiple Rocket Launchers, to Mini nukes, and it took an orbital satellite strike to take him down. He'll be fine."

Wesker's right arm and shoulder had been completely removed from his body. Blood, muscle, and the black worms stuck out from where the right side of his body once was. The skin dripped sick bile as it attempted to heal the damage, but the damage was far too extensive to recover any time soon. He spun around to face his adversaries, barely noticing as Revya slid past him on the ice. "The pests are getting to be a nuisance!" roared Wesker, throwing his long arm into the air again. "The right to be god... that right is mine! You are insignificant by comparison!"

The arm smashed next to Anders, sending the magician flying. Wesker spotted Elliot getting to his feet and moved his arm to attack the boy next, but Revan's sabers intervened, cutting through the arm like butter. Half of the long arm fell to the ground, the black worms comprising it writhing as if in pain. Wesker seemed to fall into a blinded rage at this, charging at Dlanor recklessly as he saw her approach. He slammed against her, allowing her blades to stab deeply into him. He pushed against her, propelling himself and Dlanor forward into a large icicle sticking out of the ground at an angle. It easily punctured the pair of them, leaving Wesker sounding breathless as he pulled away. The three puncture wounds in his torso were an unmistakable sight.

It was then that Elsa rained down further icicles upon Wesker. They provided ample distraction for Elliot to easily come upon Wesker and put yet another hole into the mutated man. Grunting, the man smashed his arm down and shoved Elliot away, but the damage to his body forced him down on one knee.

"Use the ice!" Anders hollered, shooting a blast of freezing magic at Wesker. The magic was assisted by the surrounding ice and managed to freeze the man's body where he sat. Wesker attempted to stand, but the ice was causing his entire body to stiffen. Claire picked up on this and added ice magic of her own.

The Alternate Claire had been dodging Willard's attacks effortlessly, but the lengthy fight was putting a toll on her body. Perhaps she and Wesker had put too much energy into showing off to emphasize their superiority, but now Claire was paying for it. She felt winded having to focus on on dodging Willard and by the time she found the opportunity to counterattack, she'd been distracted for far too long. She flipped into the air backward, catching Willard with a kick as she did so. She landed facing Wesker, her eyes going wide upon seeing his frozen state. She screamed and attempted to reach him, but Claire came upon her, punching her in the gut hard enough to send her upward slightly. Claire then slammed down on the Alternate Claire with her leg, pinning the other woman to the ground. "If you're in another league, then so am I."

She then turned to Wesker and smiled. Claire flashed forward at a powerful speed, smashing right through Wesker. The so-called god had been reduced to mere shards of ice.

Nearby, the fight with the Uroburos creature was still occurring. Leia's staff elongated to twice its size, allowing Ludger to hop on to the edge of it. "Go get 'em!" Leia cried as she propelled Ludger high into the air. He passed by the creature's disgusting head, transforming himself just above it.

OgFgVXv.png

Spear in hand, Ludger came down upon the creature, burying his weapon deep inside it. The creature's screams got the attention of those fighting the Crossed below.

"Time to focus on a new target," Alvin muttered, aiming his gun up toward the creature. Rex moved to stand alongside him and the pair shot a barrage of bullets into the creature's side. Vlad decided to add to the assault as well, throwing away the Crossed around him and making a great leap toward the Uroburos' head. His large claws cut through the creature, sending mounds of the black worms flying. With the creature shuddering in pain, Ludger pulled out his spear and pulled it apart into two bladed weapons. Crying out, Ludger jumped into the air and slashed down, causing a bolt of dark energy to slam straight through the creature. This would turn out to be the final blow as the creature was unable to hold itself up any longer-- It collapsed to the ground below.

With Wesker dead, the Alternate Claire was shivering in rage. She stood to her feet, hugging herself tightly. "You bitch... You bitch! You fucking bitch!" Her head whipped around, narrowing in on Chris and Jill. "You took him away from me... The only one who deserved my love!" She shook her head wildly, stepping toward Chris. "I'll kill him. I'll kill him again! Then I'll kill--"

That Claire would never get to kill anyone ever again. The dead Uroburos creature landed on her, crushing her instantly.

@Krieg @Meira @BarrenThin @Proxymoron @TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Verite

"Well, that was quite the workout," Willard managed to land back onto his feet without much effort, dusting off his blue trench coat as he put away his Black Key sword. Though, he did notice on how Dlanor had taken an apparent fatal blow... Well, it wasn't a surprise to him, but it was a surprise to those that didn't know Dlanor that well. The little Witch Hunter easily pulled herself out of the icicle that she was punctured with, not even noticing the fact that there was a fairly moderate impalement wound through her stomach.

latest

"Only one threat REMAINS. The end to this battle is NEAR," Dlanor decided that she and Willard would sit it out from the rest of the fight, since her Red Key needed to rest for a bit. She could already tell that things were nearing their end. This war will see it's end finally...

@Krieg @Meira @BarrenThin @Proxymoron @TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Mighty Roman @Verite

"Um... I actually think you did die, Lapis..." Abel explained with a befuddled expression before smiling, "But it doesn't matter now. You're okay, the others are dealing with Aki, and John's done for." He sat down and pulled her close, wanting to cuddle with her, "I say we just sit out the fight for now. You've been through enough and my heart can't take another scare attack today, okay?"​
"Oh... well, guess some miracle happened, huh?" Lapis smiled back, glad that some weird miracle helped again. It was like the first time she was supposed to die from a bullet to the face...

"Sure, we'll sit it out. Just remember that I'm still going to take some Arch Demon tongue with me back home."

@The Tactician

"Oh... well, guess some miracle happened, huh?" Lapis smiled back, glad that some weird miracle helped again. It was like the first time she was supposed to die from a bullet to the face...

"Sure, we'll sit it out. Just remember that I'm still going to take some Arch Demon tongue with me back home."

@The Tactician

Gnar was relieved that Lapis came back.

"Gnar!"

And thus Gnar continued to lick his lollipop.

@The Tactician
"Don't worry, I'll make sure that you get it," Abel laughed, glad that she was already back to normal.​

With the Brotherhood clearing up the Crossed and Zombies on the ground, Liberty Prime turned its attention to Akibahara. The Vertibirds also turned to give support. Liberty Prime armed it's laser, and looked at the Archdemon. "Chairman a bent will fail! Communist China will fall." He began attacking the Archdemon with his weapons systems, which packed a punch. "Death is a preferable alternative to Communism!" The robot shouted while attacking the demon. The Vertibirds began gunning the demon down.

"Democracy is non-negotiable!" It shouted, still attacking the demon. Yes, a Giant Fucking Robot shouting anti-Communist Slogans was attacking an Archdemon. If only we could get this on video.

"Now that would be a spectacle." Riley said laughing. "I think Prime can handle himself. He took everything from multiple Rocket Launchers, to Mini nukes, and it took an orbital satellite strike to take him down. He'll be fine."
tumblr_medo59g2Cb1r5fhkdo1_500.gif

"Pika pika..." It was hard to tell if Pikachu was getting tired of the nonsense or that he was just tired from fighting the Crossed alongside everyone else and the rest of the Pokemon team.

tumblr_inline_mmc662mqgC1rwtcjp.png

Red noticed this, and sent back majority of his team back into their pokeballs. He would then give Pikachu a Sitrus Berry, invigorating the electric mouse a bit more. The last thing he wanted was a Pokemon to faint, and he was out of Revives.

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin

tumblr_medo59g2Cb1r5fhkdo1_500.gif

"Pika pika..." It was hard to tell if Pikachu was getting tired of the nonsense or that he was just tired from fighting the Crossed alongside everyone else and the rest of the Pokemon team.

tumblr_inline_mmc662mqgC1rwtcjp.png

Red noticed this, and sent back majority of his team back into their pokeballs. He would then give Pikachu a Sitrus Berry, invigorating the electric mouse a bit more. The last thing he wanted was a Pokemon to faint, and he was out of Revives.

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin

Riley looked at Pikachu. "Poor guy. This must be tiring for him." Riley looked back at the battle. Liberty Prime fired another laser. "Democracy will never be defeated!" The robot shouted. The Vertibirds continued giving air support, and the Brotherhood and Enclave were holding back the Crossed and Zombies. Riley pulled out some food and a Nuka Cola. "You guys need anything?"

@Verite @The Tactician

g7cGxDo.jpg

"Ovagarava!"

Yea, doesn't look like Gnar will be joining for the final battle as well.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
As the cuddle session continued, a thought popped into Abel's head, "Hey, Lapis.... You know, once we get to my world, no one can really stop us from being together..."​
"... yeah. But I do have some... unfinished business to attend to before I even think of going to your world. Just... hold onto that crystal I gave to you, and I'll be able to somehow link with you again... and get myself over to you one way or the other..." Lapis had to remind herself that she had at least one more thing to do in her world before anything else...

@The Tactician @Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.