• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright. I'll take your word for it." The young knight replied.

Link looked back and gave Stitch a two fingered salute once he saw him wave, then continue to hold on to Akibahara.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Raven @Mighty Roman @Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @Aki fighters
Jake gave a nod. Then paid more attention to where he was flying.

Stitch had gotten a glimpse of Link's thumbs up and grinned. He knew seeing his friend's encouragement could help him make sure he was a pain to get off for the Arch Demon.

@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Others

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Momentarily distracted, Bayonetta was grasped by the Arch Demon's hand! She pushed with all her strength to loosen from his grip, and was partially slammed to the ground as she slipped out in time to avoid major injury. "That was close", she said.

tumblr_nce45nhPsO1t6xtc8o1_500.gif

"And I am close as well. Madama Butterfly would probably like to meet you again in short time, my dear Arch Demon."

@Verite @Bomb @CrunchyCHEEZIT @FireDrake150 @Wedge Antilles @Raven @Mighty Roman
"Mine." Pietro whisked the goggles from River and sped off.

tumblr_n77mppuwmH1rb1idoo1_500.gif

He went back to Akibahara. He planted about ten units of Fuse at the demon's feet, with one word in his mind as a command: "Stay".

Quicksilver.gif

The others seemed high powered enough to do damage, so Pietro thought he would focus on supporting them for now.

@Thuro Pendragon @Verite
@Lizzy @Raven @Bomb
Bayonetta found this intriguing. Was Pietro's attack at Akibahara's feet meant to keep him from moving from where he was? It made sense to her, then, to let her friend loose, again. She chanted out, again:

"PDEE BARMA"

hkc4vuya7ehxhqrxw42k.gif

Madama Butterfly was back, and wanted to do more to Akibahara this time. She was standing above the Arch Demon at this moment, and would do what any person might do to a pest at their feet.

tumblr_na5yuzcsGN1tam5emo3_250.gif

She stomped her heel into the head of Akibahara. Several hard steps with her heel, she could feel the satisfaction of putting the Arch Demon in its place, and then when she thought he might have had enough... one more jump and a very hard stomp to try to finish this battle, or weaken him enough for the others to finish it.

tumblr_na5yuzcsGN1tam5emo4_250.gif

@Verite @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Raven @Bomb @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150
"Not sure how that will turn out, but I guess I can try. However don't go crying to me if you fail."

tumblr_inline_na6blvdLaB1re9spw.png

Iris Heart, with Shiki in hand again, tried accelerating towards Akibahara, ready to throw off Shiki when needed.

@Bomb @Mari @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @FireDrake150 @Raven
Link fired another charged arrow at Akibahara's eye, which Fi gladly set aflame.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Raven @Mighty Roman @Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @Aki fighters
Stitch wasn't sure what the answer was for him and Jake to help. Sighing the alien made Jake head back near the arch demon. This time he stood and jumped seeing Link. He didn't ask going ahead and began to climb on the demon's body.

@Verite @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles
Rob Lucci, meanwhile, floated above the Arch Demon with the help of the Moon Walk technique, and unleashed sharp compressed air bullets (using a special combination of the Finger Pistol and Tempest Kick techniques that he invented, called the Flying Finger Pistol Triple Sting). Three rows of air projectiles rained down onto the Arch Demon.

Blueno, meanwhile, emerged from an Air Door near where the Arch Demon was standing. He then touched the ground near the Arch Demon's leg, using his Door-Door Fruit power to turn a portion of the ground into a trap door. This trap door wouldn't be large enough for the Arch Demon to fall through in his giant-size demon form, but it might trap his leg.

Blueno then used Shave/Soru to zoom out of the way and to the side of the other Akibahara attackers, providing backup while waiting for Kaku and the others to finish off John White and join them.

Kalifa, meanwhile, waited for the right opening. If her soap powers could affect the Arch Demon at all, she had to wait until just the right moment before unleashing Relaxing Bubbles or the soap Tidal Wave. She had to do so at the moment where the Arch Demon was distracted and unable to counter them quick enough.

@Verite @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles
In his weakened state, Akibahara stood little chance against his attackers! Though he managed to do away with some of the attacks, easily destroying the flaming arrow with his palm. He was about to attempt to squash Legolas, Fi, and Izana as well, though he would be caught off-guard by Blueno's Air Door, causing him to lose balance and having his strike hit off-center, though the impact of his palm hitting the ground would certainly shake anyone nearby who was on the ground quite a bit.

This would leave him vulnerable to more of Bayonetta's heavy hits, though as he grew accustomed to them, he attempted to counter her moves, clumsily moving his one free leg to adjust his position and attempt to shake Bayonetta off, sending a giant fist in her direction, aiming to punch her body away with her with near godly strength!
Shiki02.png

"Oh jeez... Looks like a mess over there. Either way, I imagine you're the kind of person who gets off on me crying for you," Shiki commented, observing the barrage of attacks that the Arch Demon would suffer. Before long, once everyone else would finish their attacks, Akibahara would attempt to fortify his defenses, giving Shiki the window of opportunity.

"Alright, Iris. As hard as you can! Lemme at him!"

He just hoped he wouldn't regret it immediately.

He probably would.

@Bomb @Mari @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Lizzy @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Chris Lang @Raven @Aki FIGHTAN​

Last edited:
In his weakened state, Akibahara stood little chance against his attackers! Though he managed to do away with some of the attacks, easily destroying the flaming arrow with his palm. He was about to attempt to squash Legolas, Fi, and Izana as well, though he would be caught off-guard by Blueno's Air Door, causing him to lose balance and having his strike hit off-center, though the impact of his palm hitting the ground would certainly shake anyone nearby who was on the ground quite a bit.

This would leave him vulnerable to more of Bayonetta's heavy hits, though as he grew accustomed to them, he attempted to counter her moves, clumsily moving his one free leg to adjust his position and attempt to shake Bayonetta off, sending a giant fist in her direction, aiming to punch her body away with her with near godly strength!
Shiki02.png

"Oh jeez... Looks like a mess over there. Either way, I imagine you're the kind of person who gets off on me crying for you," Shiki commented, observing the barrage of attacks that the Arch Demon would suffer. Before long, once everyone else would finish their attacks, Akibahara would attempt to fortify his defenses, giving Shiki the window of opportunity.

He probably would.

@Bomb @Mari @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Lizzy @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Chris Lang @Raven @AKI FIGHTAN​
"Get ready!"

yX2V5Z.gif

With a cry, Iris Heart bursted forwards and threw him towards the Archdemon!

"Don't think I won't join in the fun as well! Don't be afraid to accept it <3"

Iris Heart quickly flew over to the Archdemon's left side, and initiated her EXE Drive yet again.

@Verite @Mari @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Lizzy @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Chris Lang @Raven @the aki squad

Shiki02.png

He probably would.

@Bomb @Mari @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Lizzy @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Chris Lang @Raven @AKI FIGHTAN​

Legolas directed yet another lightning strike on Akibahara as he got close to the dragon riding group. That was close, he thought, almost had them defenseless. He spotted Link, riding on Jake's back. He had some concern at the sight, so he focused his thoughts towards his love.

[My lady, are you all right? Should I direct the dragon to fly close to your location?]

@Lizzy @Raven @FireDrake150 @Verite

• Love
Legolas directed yet another lightning strike on Akibahara as he got close to the dragon riding group. That was close, he thought, almost had them defenseless. He spotted Link, riding on Jake's back. He had some concern at the sight, so he focused his thoughts towards his love.

[My lady, are you all right? Should I direct the dragon to fly close to your location?]

@Lizzy @Raven @FireDrake150 @Verite

[We are fine, we are coming your way now. But more importantly are you and the others okay? Did you sustain any wounds?] Fi replied through telepathy.

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @york @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician
@Anybody fighting John White

When Sophie attacked the left leg of John White and Kaku attacked the right arm, it appeared as if nothing had happened. The two appendages, in fact, had already been taken down. The only appendage left to be taken out was his left arm--which he continued to guard with all of his might. He smacked the crystal lance away that Lapis had conjured to attack him and watched with carful eyes to make sure nobody else got close.

Oh, but there was one attack he was quite unable to avoid.

The very clever Sakuya froze time around the beast. As she suspected, he was indeed able to see everything around him, even while frozen, in order to prepare and react to it. So her act of blocking his vision completely solved the problem. Having no idea what Sakuya had done, John was unable to defend himself. As time unfroze, Sakuya and Erron had a clear shot at him from the back!​
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Hospes @Chris Lang @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician
@John White Fighters

Ruby stood her ground, preparing to launch a finishing attack at John White with Soul's help hopefully, Sophie in the meantime ran behind John, aiming the Crescent Rose at his left arm behind him before firing... She had a feeling it was almost out of ammunition, but, hopefully this could to it! She'd have to ask for more sooner or later...​

Black smiled and let loose another barrage of revolver shots while behind John White aiming for the left arm point of energy. "We need to combine our attacks again. If need be take my rifle and make something of it." Erron told Sakuya somewhat standing protectively in front of her.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay
Her ploy had worked, and the other's large, but ineffective, attacks had attracted his attention in addition to her obscuring knives.

She nodded in agreement. "Alright."

A very large attack like the bullet hell from earlier would let him notice, so instead she only made three copies of the revolver, but accelerated their bullet's speed to C, that of light, greatly increasing the impact, aimed at the last weak point.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Hospes @Chris Lang @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician
@John White Fighters

Ruby stood her ground, preparing to launch a finishing attack at John White with Soul's help hopefully, Sophie in the meantime ran behind John, aiming the Crescent Rose at his left arm behind him before firing... She had a feeling it was almost out of ammunition, but, hopefully this could to it! She'd have to ask for more sooner or later...​

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @york @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician

As John White's last point of energy was destroyed, a faint, red glow around his body disappeared. He screamed at the group, creating an uproar of vibrations that shook the earth. Joshua smirked watching this. "Hit him with everything you've got now, guys! His invincibility is gone! Every part of his body is much more vulnerable now."

Josh flew higher into the air and began to shower John in a white rays from the sky. John proceeded to do the same, showering red rays on Joshua and those who stood on the ground. "If you think a little loss of my power is going to cause me to die so easily, you're sorely mistaken!" he shouted back.​

As John White's last point of energy was destroyed, a faint, red glow around his body disappeared. He screamed at the group, creating an uproar of vibrations that shook the earth. Joshua smirked watching this. "Hit him with everything you've got now, guys! His invincibility is gone! Every part of his body is much more vulnerable now."

Josh flew higher into the air and began to shower John in a white rays from the sky. John proceeded to do the same, showering red rays on Joshua and those who stood on the ground. "If you think a little loss of my power is going to cause me to die so easily, you're sorely mistaken!" he shouted back.​
"Is that so?" Kaku said, with a confident smile. "In that case ...."

Kaku began spinning around in his half-giraffe form, raising his giraffe legs and spinning at incredible speed. All this was to set up the most powerful Tempest Kick variant. This variant is known to disconnect roofs or upper floors from buildings, or slice lesser creatures in two. And it was also known for doing serious injury to more powerful opponents if they didn't have any means of reducing the damage. Even if they did have a means of reducing the damage, they would still have a lot taken out of them.

"SKY SLICER!"

An enormous mass of compressed air was sent directly at John White. Kaku doubted that John White would be able to survive the combination of the Sky Slicer and the attacks of the others.

@Hospes @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @york @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Wonderful," Lapis grinned, the blue butterflies intensifying in numbers around her. It seemed like her real personality and the personality of the voice in her head were in sync. With the help of the blue butterflies' magic, Lapis crafted large amounts of crystal orbs around her, her determined smile ever-growing with determination and sadism at the same time.

"I'll enjoy tearing you apart, just like I will to the rest of the allies of the Arch Demon here... so here I come, because it's time to say goodbye to your life, asshole!!" with the shared voices of Lapis and the inner voice inside of her, Lapis fired off all of the magically charged crystal orbs at John White, these orbs would explode on contact with their target, exploding into many sharp shards of crystals and harmful essences of magical energy.

"If you think mere imitations of magic can throw me off... you better think again!" Lapis exclaimed as she would warp herself out of the way of the rays that got close to hitting her, disappearing and reappearing through a cluster of blue butterflies.

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician
@Anybody fighting John White​

Last edited by a moderator:

everything-you-need-to-know-from-todays-mortal-kom_aygf.640.gif

"Face it now you die. You're out numbered, outgunned, and out of luck. Truth is you never stood a chance to begin with. No one escapes death in the end. They can only keep it at bay it for so long." Black spoke with his newly loaded revolvers. He opened fire on John White from behind with all of his shots aiming for the head.

@Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Chris Lang @The Tactician

Shiki02.png

He probably would.

As Bayonetta had tried to give Akibahara another hard stomp on the head,

She could not believe that the arch demon still had some fight in him. With her Umbran agility though, she was able to elude the fist thrown at her, and then she turned to open fire on the creature again.

tumblr_mo8i73Hinb1r4ftabo1_500.gif

As she landed on the ground and stood up, she felt a little sorry for Madama Butterfly. "So sorry my friend, I know how much you wanted to be the one to defeat the arch demon," she said, as she gave her a congratulatory gesture for all the injury and damage she caused to Akibahara, if not gaining the actual victory.

tumblr_nkrcmzLiqF1s979u0o1_500.gif

"It appears to defeat a creature such as Akibahara, it may require something more creature-like, after all."

Then she resumed her personal attacks on the arch demon, to build her witch power up to levels where she could summon something that was more in line with what she had mentioned.

185px-Tag_Climax_2.gif

@Verite @Lizzy @Raven @Wedge Antilles @Bomb @CrunchyCHEEZIT @FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman

"Wonderful," Lapis grinned, the blue butterflies intensifying in numbers around her. It seemed like her real personality and the personality of the voice in her head were in sync. With the help of the blue butterflies' magic, Lapis crafted large amounts of crystal orbs around her, her determined smile ever-growing with determination and sadism at the same time.

"I'll enjoy tearing you apart, just like I will to the rest of the allies of the Arch Demon here... so here I come, because it's time to say goodbye to your life, asshole!!" with the shared voices of Lapis and the inner voice inside of her, Lapis fired off all of the magically charged crystal orbs at John White, these orbs would explode on contact with their target, exploding into many sharp shards of crystals and harmful essences of magical energy.

"If you think mere imitations of magic can throw me off... you better think again!" Lapis exclaimed as she would warp herself out of the way of the rays that got close to hitting her, disappearing and reappearing through a cluster of blue butterflies.

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician
"... LAPIS, THAT WAS METAL AS ALL HELL!" Abel cheered as he continued to chuck spears of ice at John, keeping on his toes to keep dodging the rays.

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

[We are fine, we are coming your way now. But more importantly are you and the others okay? Did you sustain any wounds?] Fi replied through telepathy.

Legolas kept track of Jake's flight. He fired lightning blasts directed behind him to provide cover, to keep Akibahara from getting to the three of them. He focused a thought towards Fi again.

[Be careful, my lady. I will not rest easy until you are back here, by my side.]

He then looked at Ace and Joseph. "Are you going to contribute any effort to our cause at all?"

@Lizzy @Raven @FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman

As Bayonetta had tried to give Akibahara another hard stomp on the head,

She could not believe that the arch demon still had some fight in him. With her Umbran agility though, she was able to elude the fist thrown at her, and then she turned to open fire on the creature again.

tumblr_mo8i73Hinb1r4ftabo1_500.gif

As she landed on the ground and stood up, she felt a little sorry for Madama Butterfly. "So sorry my friend, I know how much you wanted to be the one to defeat the arch demon," she said, as she gave her a congratulatory gesture for all the injury and damage she caused to Akibahara, if not gaining the actual victory.

tumblr_nkrcmzLiqF1s979u0o1_500.gif

"It appears to defeat a creature such as Akibahara, it may require something more creature-like, after all."

Then she resumed her personal attacks on the arch demon, to build her witch power up to levels where she could summon something that was more in line with what she had mentioned.

185px-Tag_Climax_2.gif

@Verite @Lizzy @Raven @Wedge Antilles @Bomb @CrunchyCHEEZIT @FireDrake150 @Mighty Roman
Izana flies down to her, the Card wheel still revolving around them, but not in such a way as to block him from view. "Hello Bayonetta. Should you like a Ride closer to the Demon, I think I can Provide it." Izana comments, Not caring that the additional weight on his back would indeed slow him down, he is more then amply determined to execute the arch demon, the first Murder he is willing to commit, and is ready to pull out all of the stops to do so, traits so unlike himself, while, if one knew his motivation to protect others across the Multiverse, and for those that TRUELY Knew him, Like Jake, Stitch, And Joseph were starting to, it would be all too clear. "Shall we? I may not be an angel, I may also not be a demon, But I think I can Give the Witch her trademark Broomstick, As Long as A Dragon will suffice" He jokes, Wondering how she may react, But at the same time, not taking his eyes off of Akibanana for all that long. they are in the middle of what could almost be considered a war after all.

Izana stops the cards dead in their tracks for a moment, closing his eyes. Moments, later, without opening the eyes, he speaks up. "When 9 and 9 meet 9, the depths of reason shall stir. When the Seal of creation has broken, A Voice like thunder shall sound, and thou shalt know, WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!" At that Precice time, Izana lets loose the loudest Dragon Roar you have never heard, likely a shock to his friends, as he doesn't roar almost at all. "Akibahara, You have Been Challenged. Tempus Finis has come for you, and, In the name of Rubrum, In the Name of Millites, In the Name Of Concordia, In the Name of Lorica, and In the name of ALL OF ORIENCE, I Implore you, MEET YOUR REPRISAL!" Izana Comments along with. "Avalar Will Not tolerate your Blasphemy any longer, Vile demon. It's Time you face Your Deeds and serve the Ultimate Punishment." Izana lights fire to the cards again, and then Ace starts them going again. Faster, Faster, Faster, Until all you can see is what resembles a flaming sawblade made out of the cards, as they also start revolving in their Gyroscope again. The had indeed served the dragon riders well. At this point, a Mark would show on the backs of all of Izana's Riders, Including Jake, Despite being a dragon.

air_element-128.png
fire_element-128.png

The Wind Portion, While a light grey, Would be followed by the symbol of a small flame, Blue on the inside, Red on the outside. In their minds, Izana's Voice would Echo. <All of you: I trust you. These marks Grant you the ability to borrow my use of Fire and Wind, But only so long as I am both alive and With enough energy to spare. Utilize it wisely.> He then starts charging for Aki again, ready for more fighting.

(Wedge, The Cards that Ace has been pelting Aki with, as well as the ones revolving around Izana are controlled by Ace. if He were to fall unconsious or dead, they'd instantly vanish. So yea, He's Helping. XD)

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Raven @Mighty Roman @All Involved / On Izana's Back

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @John White Crew

Sophie quickly retreated back to Ruby during the ensuing chaos, noticing that the Crescent Rose had just run out of ammunition "I'm out!" she called, wrapped up in the moment... It usually wasn't like her to call out like this. "Here! Catch!" Ruby shouted, throwing a new magazine from her belt, and tossing it to Sophie. "Thanks..." Sophie said, smiling gradefully as she let the now spend magazine from the Crescent Rose drop, replacing it with a fresh one, then, she rushed back to the battle... This time, she stuck close to Ruby as she aimed at John White's head, starting to fire upon him from a distance.

Sakuya smirked.

"Sorry, but it would seem your time has run out."

This time, there was no road for escape. Weakened as he was, her attacks would certainly strike him.

everything-you-need-to-know-from-todays-mortal-kom_aygf.640.gif

"Face it now you die. You're out numbered, outgunned, and out of luck. Truth is you never stood a chance to begin with. No one escapes death in the end. They can only keep it at bay it for so long." Black spoke with his newly loaded revolvers. He opened fire on John White from behind with all of his shots aiming for the head.

@Hospes @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Chris Lang @The Tactician
"Indeed. He's quite...outgunned."

She brought back in all of the revolvers from before, there was no harm in such flashy attacks now, she assumed.

"And fire."

The revolvers fired, unleashing a torrent of bullets into the weakened John, planning to punch him full of holes.

@Hospes @Chris Lang @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

Izana flies down to her, the Card wheel still revolving around them, but not in such a way as to block him from view. "Hello Bayonetta. Should you like a Ride closer to the Demon, I think I can Provide it." Izana comments, Not caring that the additional weight on his back would indeed slow him down, he is more then amply determined to execute the arch demon, the first Murder he is willing to commit, and is ready to pull out all of the stops to do so, traits so unlike himself, while, if one knew his motivation to protect others across the Multiverse, and for those that TRUELY Knew him, Like Jake, Stitch, And Joseph were starting to, it would be all too clear. "Shall we? I may not be an angel, I may also not be a demon, But I think I can Give the Witch her trademark Broomstick, As Long as A Dragon will suffice" He jokes, Wondering how she may react, But at the same time, not taking his eyes off of Akibanana for all that long. they are in the middle of what could almost be considered a war after all.

Izana stops the cards dead in their tracks for a moment, closing his eyes. Moments, later, without opening the eyes, he speaks up. "When 9 and 9 meet 9, the depths of reason shall stir. When the Seal of creation has broken, A Voice like thunder shall sound, and thou shalt know, WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!" At that Precice time, Izana lets loose the loudest Dragon Roar you have never heard, likely a shock to his friends, as he doesn't roar almost at all. "Akibahara, You have Been Challenged. Tempus Finis has come for you, and, In the name of Rubrum, In the Name of Millites, In the Name Of Concordia, In the Name of Lorica, and In the name of ALL OF ORIENCE, I Implore you, MEET YOUR REPRISAL!" Izana Comments along with. "Avalar Will Not tolerate your Blasphemy any longer, Vile demon. It's Time you face Your Deeds and serve the Ultimate Punishment." Izana lights fire to the cards again, and then Ace starts them going again. Faster, Faster, Faster, Until all you can see is what resembles a flaming sawblade made out of the cards, as they also start revolving in their Gyroscope again. The had indeed served the dragon riders well. At this point, a Mark would show on the backs of all of Izana's Riders, Including Jake, Despite being a dragon.

air_element-128.png
fire_element-128.png

The Wind Portion, While a light grey, Would be followed by the symbol of a small flame, Blue on the inside, Red on the outside. In their minds, Izana's Voice would Echo. <All of you: I trust you. These marks Grant you the ability to borrow my use of Fire and Wind, But only so long as I am both alive and With enough energy to spare. Utilize it wisely.> He then starts charging for Aki again, ready for more fighting.

(Wedge, The Cards that Ace has been pelting Aki with, as well as the ones revolving around Izana are controlled by Ace. if He were to fall unconsious or dead, they'd instantly vanish. So yea, He's Helping. XD)

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Raven @Mighty Roman @All Involved / On Izana's Back

Link noticed the mark on Jake's back and he also noticed the other dragon head toward Aki.

"Hey Jake, think once you get just a little more distance you can try and blow fire Aki's way while I give him a good ol' Skyward Strike?" Link suggested.

As for Fi, she spoke to Legolas telepathically.

[You be careful as well dear Legolas.] She said.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Raven @Mighty Roman @Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @Aki fighters @Goodnight post guys

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @John White Crew

Sophie quickly retreated back to Ruby during the ensuing chaos, noticing that the Crescent Rose had just run out of ammunition "I'm out!" she called, wrapped up in the moment... It usually wasn't like her to call out like this. "Here! Catch!" Ruby shouted, throwing a new magazine from her belt, and tossing it to Sophie. "Thanks..." Sophie said, smiling gradefully as she let the now spend magazine from the Crescent Rose drop, replacing it with a fresh one, then, she rushed back to the battle... This time, she stuck close to Ruby as she aimed at John White's head, starting to fire upon him from a distance.
"C'mon...let's show him how much of his power he's going to lose!" Soul says with a grin, his blade shimmerig with the Kishin Hunting technique he was making use of "Do you think he'd be mad if we cut his head off?" the male laughs inside of the blade of the scythe and glares daggers toward the large man "I swear, if we don't get to make smores over this guy's corpse, I'm going to be so upset with the Coalition" he mutters with a smile, glancing back to Ruby for a moment "Are you sure those burns aren't hurting too much?" he frowns slightly, feeling guilty he didn't prevent John picking her up in the firsts place, and that it had taken so long for him to help her get free...

@york

"Get ready!"

yX2V5Z.gif

With a cry, Iris Heart bursted forwards and threw him towards the Archdemon!

"Don't think I won't join in the fun as well! Don't be afraid to accept it <3"

Iris Heart quickly flew over to the Archdemon's left side, and initiated her EXE Drive yet again.

@Verite @Mari @Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Lizzy @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Chris Lang @Raven @the aki squad

air_element-128.png
fire_element-128.png

Link noticed the mark on Jake's back and he also noticed the other dragon head toward Aki.

"Hey Jake, think once you get just a little more distance you can try and blow fire Aki's way while I give him a good ol' Skyward Strike?" Link suggested.

As for Fi, she spoke to Legolas telepathically.

[You be careful as well dear Legolas.] She said.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Raven @Mighty Roman @Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @Aki fighters @Goodnight post guys
"Oh jeez, oh jeez, oh jeez, oh shiiiiiiit!" Shiki exclaimed when he was thrown.

See? He was right. He already regretted it.

To everyone else, you would all see a strange, small humanoid figure approaching the Arch Demon in the air.

Was it a bird? Was it a plane?

No, it was Shiki Tohno!

Because of his relatively small size, he was able to approach the monster unnoticed, even at his rapid speed. With his Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, he analyzed the monster's body, registering in the lines and points of death on him.

If he was up against the Arch Demon without using the Ultimate Nullifier, who knows how the Mystic Eyes would have registered him? If at all? What if his eyes would be unable to see Akibahara's lines of death? What if he would have been truly immortal?

But of course, that was the one thing that made all the difference in the world.

He was vulnerable here.

Even if it's a god... I'll kill it.

He was mortal here.

This one's for me!

He was going to die here.

This one's for the multiverse!

With that, he sliced through the arm of Arch Demon Akibahara, the entire limb falling off as he flew through the monster!

tumblr_nqb2roAbmq1snbyiqo1_540.gif

Sorta-not-really-accurate-representation.

This is what it means to see death. These eyes, this power isn't something you can boast about like you do with everything else. Do you see your mistake, now, Arch Demon Akibahara? Life and death may be back to back, but they will never face each other. I'll show you. This is what it means to kill something.

The monster roared in pain, screeching a roar that could be heard throughout the entire battlefield.

"MOTHERFUCK, MY ARM. WHERE'D MY BIG DRAGON ARM GO?! AGHHHH!!" Akibahara screamed almost comically, reeling about in pain as parts of the realm began to be rained down upon with his blood.

In any case, he was vulnerable, more so than ever! Whatever you guys were all preparing to do, you should all do it quick and get your last hit into the Arch Demon!

Meanwhile, Shiki continued falling. Weeeee.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shiiiit!"

@Bomb @Wedge Antilles @Raven @FireDrake150 @Lizzy @Mari @Mighty Roman @ResistingTheEnlightened @Aki FIGHTAN CREW​

@Bomb @Wedge Antilles @Raven @Verite @Lizzy @Mari @Mighty Roman @ResistingTheEnlightened @AKI FIGHTAN CREW

Izana launches his flames into the stump of the Arch Demons former arm, not enough to cauterize it, however, but enough to de enough damage to create more blood loss over some time, before swooping down and catching Shiki on his back as gently as he can. "Careful there buddy. Can't have you splattering over the ground during a fight like this one, now can we?"

Reactions: Takumi and Mari
Status
Not open for further replies.