• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright. Let's let the Giant Robot do the fighting." Riley said. "You require Medical Attention?"
"Something like that. I got shot, grazed, stabbed, hit by a large rock, and nearly crushed to death. Don't ask how i'm still alive" Erron told Riley resting while watching to see what would happen to Akibahara.

@The Silver Paladin

"Something like that. I got shot, grazed, stabbed, hit by a large rock, and nearly crushed to death. Don't ask how i'm still alive" Erron told Riley resting while watching to see what would happen to Akibahara.

@The Silver Paladin

"Stimpak should probably fix you up." Riley said. "Need any food or anything while we watch? I've got plenty."

Kaku's Sky Slicer should probably have been enough, but just in case, Rob Lucci, Blueno, and Kalifa approached Kaku.

Rob Lucci had shifted to his Zoan-type Fruit leopard form. After a quick whispered strategy, each of the four CP9 members struck at the Arch Demon simultaneously.

Lucci struck with ... "TEMPEST KICK VICTORY BIRD!" A large bird-shaped form of compressed air resulted from Lucci's striking the air with his leopard claws. This attack had wide range, great attack power, and unlike normal Tempest Kick techniques, it was capable of cleaving steel. It was almost as powerful as Kaku's Sky Slicer.

At the same time, Kaku unleashed another Sky Slicer.

"SKY SLICER!" Another huge, enormous mass of compressed air was sent flying toward the Arch Demon. One Sky Slicer would be enough to finish most foes. But two... the Arch Demon would most certainly be on his last legs after that.

At the exact same time, Kalifa and Blueno both unleashed normal Tempest Kicks, sending more air projectiles at the Arch Demon.

They were sure that between this and all the other attacks they and the rest of the group had unleashed, the Arch Demon's minutes were numbered.

@Verite @Everybody

Reactions: Takumi
Jake nodded. "Probable" He replied. "Let's go" He offered.

Stitch stayed some how still on the Arch Demon.

@Lizzy @Verite @Wedge Antilles @others
(If Stitch fell sorry only so many alerts and so little time to reply tonight and tomorrow)

"Stimpak should probably fix you up." Riley said. "Need any food or anything while we watch? I've got plenty."
"Yeah that should work. You got one?" Black asked Riley while sitting there and watching the show. As far as food and drink went he'd wait until all this was over since he didn't want to take his mask off right now.​

"Yeah that should work. You got one?" Black asked Riley while sitting there and watching the show. As far as food and drink went he'd wait until all this was over since he didn't want to take his mask off right now.​

Riley handed a Stimpak. "Just inject it where it hurts. Should heal it right up." Riley said. "If you need more, just ask me." Riley turned to Sakuya. "I owe you for all that you've done for me, by the way." Riley said.

@Kaykay

"Well...Either is fine by me...but you know...if we kill the big guy, we can end this all quickly" he smirks a little and his blade gleams once more "So...What are we gonna do when we're done cleaving that guy's head off, huh? We should probably start to think about that..."

His face screws up slightly as he sees Claire get mad, and then get crushed "I guess she had a big crush on the guy they killed..." he tries his best to hold back a laugh

tumblr_nex83lumUP1tv3huvo1_500.gif

So much for that...

@york
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @The Others

Ruby actually smirked a little, snickering quietly under her breath at that little pun, not unlike what had happened when Weiss had tried making one... Though, eventually she blinked, snapping out of her small stupor as she looked towards Akibahara in the distance. "Let's finish this fight!" She shouted, bringing with excitement realizing that the fight almost seemed over... Sophie nodded a little, quietly waiting for Ruby before she headed off towards Akibahara, preparing for their last battle...​

Jake nodded. "Probable" He replied. "Let's go" He offered.

Stitch stayed some how still on the Arch Demon.

@Lizzy @Verite @Wedge Antilles @others
(If Stitch fell sorry only so many alerts and so little time to reply tonight and tomorrow)

"Alright." Link nodded. Fi returned to the Master Sword once more just in case she needed to protect Link somehow. She wouldn't take chances with the triforce weilder since he had a knack for attracting danger at the worst times sometimes.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Raven @Mighty Roman @Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @Aki fighters

Riley handed a Stimpak. "Just inject it where it hurts. Should heal it right up." Riley said. "If you need more, just ask me." Riley turned to Sakuya. "I owe you for all that you've done for me, by the way." Riley said.

@Kaykay
"You and me both kid. I'm pretty sure she has saved my skin more times than once." Erron comments injecting himself with the stimpack. He knew he owed her a lot and she had earned his respect with what had happened. She could take his normal stuff and make it much more than anything even Raiden could do it seemed.

@Kaykay

Jake gave a nod. "Would you like to hop back on my back then?" he offered.

@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Verite @Others

"Yeah, if that's not too much trouble." The knight replied, making sure to keep an eye on the little blue alien. Fi had a feeling Link would just jump off of Jake and grab Stitch only for Jake to catch him again.

She hoped he didn't do that. She really did hope he didn't.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Raven @Mighty Roman @Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @Aki fighters @Possible goodnight post guys

"You and me both kid. I'm pretty sure she has saved my skin more times than once." Erron comments injecting himself with the stimpack. He knew he owed her a lot and she had earned his respect with what had happened. She could take his normal stuff and make it much more than anything even Raiden could do it seemed.

@Kaykay

Riley smiled. "She's done a lot for me. I wish I could do something, but I'm not going to her world. I have a duty. To protect mine. To protect what means the most to me. This quest has shown me, things can be gone in a second, and so, I'm going to protect what I have left."

@Kaykay

"Yeah, if that's not too much trouble." The knight replied, making sure to keep an eye on the little blue alien. Fi had a feeling Link would just jump off of Jake and grab Stitch only for Jake to catch him again.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Raven @Mighty Roman @Mari @ResistingTheEnlightened @Verite @Aki fighters @Possible goodnight post guys
Jake gave a nod. "Yeah it's fine." He replied. Then once Link got on headed for Stitch and Aki.

@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Verite @Others
(Probable heading for bed in a moment so Night just encase)

@Kaykay
"I suppose you couldn't really tell how many times, given most of the time I stopped time to do so," Sakuya told him. "But, well, you're quite right. No need to thank me for it, though, I just did it because I wanted to."

She smirked. "I would've saved you one more time, but you had to go and throw me out of the way."

Riley smiled. "She's done a lot for me. I wish I could do something, but I'm not going to her world. I have a duty. To protect mine. To protect what means the most to me. This quest has shown me, things can be gone in a second, and so, I'm going to protect what I have left."

@Kaykay
"You couldn't protect a thing in my world. Not that Gensokyo really needs it, anyhow. You've made the right choice, surprisingly enough for a human."

She took out the medical supplies she'd been carrying and set them on the ground.

"Do you think it's time that perhaps you carry their weight with you? If you're not ready, though, I don't mind bringing them back. They're quite useful."

"I suppose you couldn't really tell how many times, given most of the time I stopped time to do so," Sakuya told him. "But, well, you're quite right. No need to thank me for it, though, I just did it because I wanted to."

She smirked. "I would've saved you one more time, but you had to go and throw me out of the way."

"You couldn't protect a thing in my world. Not that Gensokyo really needs it, anyhow. You've made the right choice, surprisingly enough for a human."

She took out the medical supplies she'd been carrying and set them on the ground.

"Do you think it's time that perhaps you carry their weight with you? If you're not ready, though, I don't mind bringing them back. They're quite useful."

"Yes. It is time I carry the weight of my father. I let his and Amata's death go during the Illusions. If you need to get ahold of me, you know where I'll be." Riley said with a slight smile. "The reason... I'm going back to the Capital Wasteland, is because I have no one to protect, so I have to protect my and my father's work. Junko... She died during the Illusions. Jackson gave her some of that disease that causes those Suffering creatures."

"I had to keep my best interests at heart. Plus I had to save you at least once. Couldn't let your pretty face get crushed by rocks." Erron said joking a bit around at his general uselessness so far.
"Yes. It is time I carry the weight of my father. I let his and Amata's death go during the Illusions. If you need to get ahold of me, you know where I'll be." Riley said with a slight smile. "The reason... I'm going back to the Capital Wasteland, is because I have no one to protect, so I have to protect my and my father's work. Junko... She died during the Illusions. Jackson gave her some of that disease that causes those Suffering creatures."
Black listened to what Riley had to say and sighed over the matter. "Kid I stopped caring a long time ago. Living 150 years makes you realize that those you try to protect only die in the end." Black commented claiming that he stopped caring long ago but then why would he still stick his neck out for some.​

"I had to keep my best interests at heart. Plus I had to save you at least once. Couldn't let your pretty face get crushed by rocks." Erron said joking a bit around at his general uselessness so far.

Black listened to what Riley had to say and sighed over the matter. "Kid I stopped caring a long time ago. Living 150 years makes you realize that those you try to protect only die in the end." Black commented claiming that he stopped caring long ago but then why would he still stick his neck out for some.​

"Exactly what Jackson said, and exactly the conclusion I came to."

Jake gave a nod. "Yeah it's fine." He replied. Then once Link got on headed for Stitch and Aki.

@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @FireDrake150 @Verite @Others
(Probable heading for bed in a moment so Night just encase)

Legolas noticed Link still in the air with Jake. He laughed, and shook his head. He wasn't sure whether this was humorous or worrying. But just in case, he reached out to the one who he was so connected to by now.

[No idea what you all are trying to do now. But I am sure there is a purpose to it. Just be careful, or it may be me this time that has to deal with losing a loved one, my lady.]

@Lizzy @Raven @FireDrake150

• Love
Sakuya nodded and smiled. "I'm glad you've moved past that. ...Too bad about Junko, though," she said, her smile fading. "I'm sure you'll find someone to protect. I'll surely check on you sometime, to sate my curiosity."

"Hmm, pushing me out of the way and sustaining injuries isn't exactly your best interest, I would say. Perhaps this is simply the pride of a man, and you simply couldn't handle a young girl like me saving you all the time?" she teased him. She probably wasn't actually that young chronologically. In fact, she'd probably lived an inhuman amount of time. She also wasn't aware that she was more powerful than many of the gods of his world, so being weaker than her wasn't really too bad. "...And I believe this is the 3rd time you've tried to flirt with me," she smirked.

"You claim to have stopped caring, but we just finished discussing how you saved me instead of yourself, no?"

Joshua and Scudder had it bad. Not entirely, but there was some better view of things that could possibly help them. Of course, they would do better with some help, or anybody fighting with the Crossed and Zeds. But alas, all were fighting the Arch-Demon, whom was once a God-Like behemoth turned into a little.. Well, large but, little man. He was weak, close to powerless as the attacks would reign harder. Scudder and Joshua put back on back together, multiple of the Crossed circled around them as they stared at the two like fresh meat in a butchers shop. Scudder opened his mouth to speak, lightly as to hope that the Crossed didn't understand them "Two magazines. One in the gun." Joshua did the same, silently speaking up aswell. "Two magazines. Three rounds left in the first." They would turn heads, looking to each other as they breathed in and out, deeply, with anguish, and somewhat of fear. "Do a flip. Crouch. Fire it all. On your go." The Crossed looked at them with smiles only Demons could hold, with Joshua looking at each and every one of them. All of them were medium sized men, not stocky build but enough to put up a fight. One held a metal road sign, another a machete, one even holding chain link as a makeshift whip. Both men stopped in place at the same time, Joshua patting Scudders hip as they each immediately flipped positions, kneeling down as to miss the hits they were about to endure as bullets flew quickly from each of there weapon. One managed to get a knife into Joshua's leg, with another managing to punch Scudder pretty harshly, but all were taken down. As Joshua limped, he pointed back toward the Line Of Fire, back at the Coalitions side as he groaned painfully, "Over there. Now. I can't do with this." Scudder simply nodded, helped Joshua up, and each one fired carefully from there last magazines as they continued enduring punch, kick, jab, and Hell from each as they managed through. "Hold on.." And he began caring for both himself and Scudder. It was then that the battle turned to a more decisive match for the Coalition, as Cereza's attacks, Shiki's combo slice (C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER), and the impending attacks from all but some managed to turn what quite possibly might be the biggest man in the universe into nothing. "She's done it. They've done it. We've all done it." He stared at Akibahara, and thus Scudder looked at Joshua, then at Aki aswell "So we all have... Say.. Who is 'she'? Never heard of you being a ladies man." The Detective chuckled, and smiled before Joshua spoke. "Someone I love. Someone I care." He then tended to his own wounds as he pointed up at the others.

"They are warriors, out to save the Multiverse."

@Mari @Verite (Iunno If this post is redundant or not toward you)

Status
Not open for further replies.