• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked through the supplies on hand, searching for alcohol. "Ah, here's some," she said, pulling it out and handing it to Riley. "I'll hold onto this box until requested, then," Sakuya added. "Can I be of assistance with anything?"

"This may sound like a weird request, but count the dead. I want to make sure more people survived than died." Riley winced at his shoulder pain. "Also, gather everyone who can walk into one place."

The hell was everyone's problem? They were crowding Aqua like it was her fault or that she had to do something for them all. "Hey, everyone, back off! She's not the only one who stayed behind... she's trying her best here!" Hands balled into fists, Claire moved to stand between Aqua and Raynor. She didn't care he was bigger or stronger than here, not right now. "We've been fighting constantly this past week, just trying to survive. Aqua has been on her feet, leading everyone. None of you have any right to say such things! You're both acting so self-important-- like your decisions mean everything!" Irrational or not, Claire felt a bit like they were attacking her as well; She had been the one to encourage Aqua to sit out the fight, after all.

SB7UQSQ.png

Claire turned around on Aqua, shaking her head. "Don't apologize! You didn't fail anyone! Don't ever think that." Self-doubt would destroy them. Akibahara operated on that. He fed on doubt and despair. "Turning on each other is what our enemies want. Don't give them that satisfaction."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ResistingTheEnlightened

Joshua sighed heavily, rubbing his temples as he shook his head "So what? We're stuck here because the Diverent Catalyst isn't here!?"

Aqua ran her hands through her hair, leaving them on her face for a moment.

"C-Claire, no, it's fine. It certainly feels like I could've done more. I stopped Vanitas before in my version of this world. The fact I didn't fight him from the start in this world may have caused this situation to turn out the way it did... I-I don't know... I guess we'll never know. It's over now."

Aqua gripped the sides of her face harder, taking a deep breath. The voice of Joshua felt like nails on a chalkboard scratching inside her head. His words pained her greatly. "Yes, Joshua, we don't know who the catalyst is now. I'll figure it out though. Ngh, I'll help heal people, I'll figure out who the catalyst is, I'll destroy it and get us out of here... I'll do it. I'll do it all, okay?! I won't rest anymore!" she exclaimed, snapping with a bit of stress in her voice. She dropped her hands at her sides, still keeping her head down for a moment.

oHXKppt.png

@The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened

"This may sound like a weird request, but count the dead. I want to make sure more people survived than died." Riley winced at his shoulder pain. "Also, gather everyone who can walk into one place."
Sakuya sighed. That was quite the depressing request. "Alright," she said, taking off to find anyone who was still alive, counting anyone who wasn't.!

@Any who wants to bump into Sakuya

ZdY5YY9.png

"This is awful... all this destruction... I can't stand these whackos obsessed with despair!" Junko ended her search for Nicki and sought out Riley. Clasping her hands together, she looked toward the ground. "I don't know anything... medical... I no Ultimate Nurse or anything, but I want to help, Riley."

@The Silver Paladin @Proxymoron

Riley thought for a moment. "Hand of food to survivors, take some for yourself as well." Riley dropped a bunch of various foods from his pack. This was turning into a full scale FEMA type Operation. Riley put the food in his bag. "Unless you want to stay by me. You could hand me supplies, and inject Stimpaks."

"I know. I got attacked by a few of them." Riley showed the wound on his shoulder. "Just inject this, and the wounds as well as the pain should heal almost immediately. I may need to disinfect the wound. Cleanliness and sting disinfection? Or risk of infection, but no pain disinfection?"
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @The others

Ruby tilted her head as she thought about this for a moment, then, she spoke "Whatever works better I guess... My aura usually fixes things like that." she said, it seemed that she didn't mind a little pain really... Sophie on the other hand frowned a little, she seemed to have a particular suspect in mind when it came to voting, but, she decided to get the opinion of the other two while she could "So... Who do you think we should... Vote for?" she asked, as quiet as usual.​

Last edited:

Aqua ran her hands through her hair, leaving them on her face for a moment.

"C-Claire, no, it's fine. It certainly feels like I could've done more. I stopped Vanitas before in my version of this world. The fact I didn't fight him from the start in this world may have caused this situation to turn out the way it did... I-I don't know... I guess we'll never know. It's over now."

Aqua gripped the sides of her face harder, taking a deep breath. The voice of Joshua felt like nails on a chalkboard scratching inside her head. His words pained her greatly. "Yes, Joshua, we don't know who the catalyst is now. I'll figure it out though. Ngh, I'll help heal people, I'll figure out who the catalyst is, I'll destroy it and get us out of here... I'll do it. I'll do it all, okay?! I won't rest anymore!" she exclaimed, snapping with a bit of stress in her voice. She dropped her hands at her sides, still keeping her head down for a moment.

oHXKppt.png

@The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened
Joshua couldn't. He breathed deeply, raising a hand apologetically as he stopped her, his finger on her chin as he raised her head up. "Chin up. Eyes straight. Never falter. We're all stressed, and we're trying to the best of our abilities to do what we can to protect ourselves and everyone in the universe." He sighed, patting her shoulder before nodding at Aqua. "We shall achieve our goal. Let us not falter, for the Will of God still lays upon us.. And I believe in order to win, we must fight. Don't burden yourself. We will prevail."

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @The others

Ruby tilted her head as she thought about this for a moment, then, she spoke "Whatever works better I guess... My aura usually fixes things like that." she said, it seemed that she didn't mind a little pain really... Sophie on the other hand frowned a little, she seemed to have a particular suspect in mind when it came to voting, but, she decided to get the opinion of the other tw while she could "So... Who do you think we should... Vote for?" she asked, as quiet as usual.​

"Alright. This will sting a bit." Riley poured the bottle of whiskey into his hands, and splashed it on Ruby's shoulder, and on her head. He then injected the Stimpak. "Alright. You should be good to go soon." Riley smiled.

"You can't ask all of us to fight all the time! Some of don't even have the ability!" This was not an argument Claire wanted to get into. Aqua had done so much for this group; She couldn't begin to understand why these people were on her case. She lowered her voice slightly, looking between the pair. "One of you just got here. Forgive me if your anger doesn't feel as justified." She ignored Aqua's pleas to stop, as it didn't feel fine one bit. It was these kinds of people who sought to judge her-- The ones who would always haunt her. "So what if you can say can keep going, no matter whatever crap is thrown at you? Blame everyone who had to stay behind if you want, it's just ridiculous."

Claire nodded toward Riley. "We'll help with the relief effort, but you guys need to discuss who the traitor is. Our real enemies here."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ResistingTheEnlightened

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
"Alright. This will sting a bit." Riley poured the bottle of whiskey on Ruby's shoulder, and on her head. He then injected the Stimpak. "Alright. You should be good to go soon." Riley smiled.
As Sakuya walked around, counting the dead bodies, she told anyone she saw to meet up where the others were.

Sakuya came back, having counted the dead. "7 have died today," she told Riley. Hearing everyone discuss the traitor, and who was on whose case, she sat down to listen. She didn't know these people very well, after all. Their opinions would be valuable to her own.

As Sakuya walked around, counting the dead bodies, she told anyone she saw to meet up where the others were.

Sakuya came back, having counted the dead. "7 have died today," she told Riley. Hearing everyone discuss the traitor, and who was on whose case, she sat down to listen. She didn't know these people very well, after all. Their opinions would be valuable to her own.

Riley listened to the news that seven people had died. "Seven people who will never see their families. May God put their souls at rest." Riley looked morose. "I don't know who the traitor is, and I don't have time to wonder about it right now." Riley stood up.

Joshua couldn't. He breathed deeply, raising a hand apologetically as he stopped her, his finger on her chin as he raised her head up. "Chin up. Eyes straight. Never falter. We're all stressed, and we're trying to the best of our abilities to do what we can to protect ourselves and everyone in the universe." He sighed, patting her shoulder before nodding at Aqua. "We shall achieve our goal. Let us not falter, for the Will of God still lays upon us.. And I believe in order to win, we must fight. Don't burden yourself. We will prevail."
"You can't ask all of us to fight all the time! Some of don't even have the ability!" This was not an argument Claire wanted to get into. Aqua had done so much for this group; She couldn't begin to understand why these people were on her case. She lowered her voice slightly, looking between the pair. "One of you just got here. Forgive me if your anger doesn't feel as justified." She ignored Aqua's pleas to stop, as it didn't feel fine one bit. It was these kinds of people who sought to judge her-- The ones who could never understand. "So what if you can say can keep going, no matter whatever crap is thrown at you? Blame everyone who had to stay behind if you want, it's just ridiculous."

Claire nodded toward Riley. "We'll help with the relief effort, but you guys need to discuss who the traitor is. Our real enemies here."

Keeping her fists tight, Aqua's mind raced with everyone's words running through her head. All of it was becoming a bit too much to handle. How was she supposed to handle this situation when there seemed to be so many problems? Aqua's years of training had taught her wisdom on the battlefield, but sometimes she felt what she knew just wasn't good enough.

Aqua was surprised when Joshua then tipped her chin up, having her look up at him. She hadn't expected him to pat her on the shoulder and calm down a little bit even; his words came out a bit apologetic this time. Unsure how to respond, Aqua simply nodded. She then turned away from him and heavy-heartedly looked at Claire. "Don't. It's not their fault. I just want us to... stop bickering. Like you said, we should focus on the important things, the traitors, but also the catalyst, and injured."

Aqua turned around to look at Riley. "Who do you need me to heal?"

Keeping her fists tight, Aqua's mind raced with everyone's words running through her head. All of it was becoming a bit too much to handle. How was she supposed to handle this situation when there seemed to be so many problems? Aqua's years of training had taught her wisdom on the battlefield, but sometimes she felt what she knew just wasn't good enough.

Aqua was surprised when Joshua then tipped her chin up, having her look up at him. She hadn't expected him to pat her on the shoulder and calm down a little bit even; his words came out a bit apologetic this time. Unsure how to respond, Aqua simply nodded. She then turned away from him and heavy-heartedly looked at Claire. "Don't. It's not their fault. I just want us to... stop bickering. Like you said, we should focus on the important things, the traitors, but also the catalyst, and injured."

Aqua turned around to look at Riley. "Who do you need me to heal?"

"Anyone around who looks like they need healing. The ones I've gotten are almost back to normal, but there's still a few more people who need healing."

Riley listened to the news that seven people had died. "Seven people who will never see their families. May God put their souls at rest." Riley looked morose. "I don't know who the traitor is, and I don't have time to wonder about it right now." Riley stood up.
"Well, in any case, if their heads, along with their mouths, are gone, then that simply means that they don't need six certain golden coins when they get to wherever they're going. And if it's Hell, hopefully they'll give the devil my regards."

In any case, it seemed like more people were interested in talking about the oh-so-devastating losses. Then again, it wasn't like he was particularly interested in investigating the murders of the Castles anyway. Still, as a murderer himself, perhaps he would have a theory to offer. A hypothesis given the clues left behind. But if they couldn't catch on, perhaps he'll keep it to himself.

@The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @other peeps​

Raynor wouldn't say a word. He just stares, at nothing in particular. Maby at Aqua or Claire. Maby at the fires and the destruction. Raynor thinks, and his mind cools down. Rage only comes in bursts now-- he spent all of it a long time ago anyway. "...We all made our mistakes today. Everyone here has scars, some more than others, and everyone fucked up at some point. No one here is in the right, but no one here is in a wrong. The point is that we wont get anywhere bickering. I don't care about experience or the amount of time each of us spent on this mission; we are all human beings and we all made our slip ups."

"But now, more than ever, its crucial we don't let that eat at us. The longer we sit here in this fire deciding who sat on their ass more, that Akibahara bastard is killin' more and more souls."

"So I propose a decision; we all shut up. We drop it. And we get back on track; fix up this place, help the wounded, and decide on a traitor."

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened

"Alright. This will sting a bit." Riley poured the bottle of whiskey into his hands, and splashed it on Ruby's shoulder, and on her head. He then injected the Stimpak. "Alright. You should be good to go soon." Riley smiled.
Riley listened to the news that seven people had died. "Seven people who will never see their families. May God put their souls at rest." Riley looked morose. "I don't know who the traitor is, and I don't have time to wonder about it."
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The others

Ruby gritted her teeth just a little as she was splashed with the whiskey, but, when a few drops got into her eye as it got poured onto her head, she squealed, quickly covering her eye with both of her hands "OWOWOWOWOWW!!!! Now THAT really burns!" she exclaimed, her eye tearing up a little, though, once the Stimpack was injected, she noticed her wounds were beginning to fade, though her eye still burned a little. "Whoa... It's almost like I have my aura again..." She said, looking herself over a little. After a moment, she hugged Riley briefly "Thank you!" she said before heading back over to Sophie, who seemed to be in thought about the traitor thing, she decided to speak again "Maybe... It was Shiki... He was the last person we saw with those arrows..." she mumbled, Ruby frowned a little, her left eye looking just a little bloodshot from that alcohol from before "I don't know... Would he tear off an arm?" she said, tilting her head a little... Though, he did cut through an entire shark from the inside, so, perhaps it wasn't so far fetched, was it?​

Raynor wouldn't say a word. He just stares, at nothing in particular. Maby at Aqua or Claire. Maby at the fires and the destruction. Raynor thinks, and his mind cools down. Rage only comes in bursts now-- he spent all of it a long time ago anyway. "...We all made our mistakes today. Everyone here has scars, some more than others, and everyone fucked up at some point. No one here is in the right, but no one here is in a wrong. The point is that we wont get anywhere bickering. I don't care about experience or the amount of time each of us spent on this mission; we are all human beings and we all made our slip ups."

"But now, more than ever, its crucial we don't let that eat at us. The longer we sit here in this fire deciding who sat on their ass more, that Akibahara bastard is killin' more and more souls."

"So I propose a decision; we all shut up. We drop it. And we get back on track; fix up this place, help the wounded, and decide on a traitor."

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened
Sakuya turned to him. "So, who do you think is the traitor, then?" she asked. Other than giving supplies, she was of no use in fixing the wounded, so she had to focus on finding a traitor.

Ruby Rose & Sophie

Ruby gritted her teeth just a little as she was splashed with the whiskey, but, when a few drops got into her eye as it got poured onto her head, she squealed, quickly covering her eye with both of her hands "OWOWOWOWOWW!!!! Now THAT really burns!" she exclaimed, her eye tearing up a little, though, once the Stimpack was injected, she noticed her wounds were beginning to fade, though her eye still burned a little. "Whoa... It's almost like I have my aura again..." She said, looking herself over a little. After a moment, she hugged Riley briefly "Thank you!" she said before heading back over to Sophie, who seemed to be in thought about the traitor thing, she decided to speak again "Maybe... It was Shiki... He was the last person we saw with those arrows..." she mumbled, Ruby frowned a little, her left eye looking just a little bloodshot from that alcohol from before "I don't know... Would he tear off an arm?" she said, tilting her head a little... Though, he did cut through an entire shark from the inside, so, perhaps it wasn't so far fetched, was it?​
"I've tested Shiki, personally," Sakuya said to her. "When he cuts something, it dies. He would have no need to slice off an arm. It doesn't seem to match his abilities fully, in my opinion. But perhaps he didn't use his full powers, just to throw us off. I'm not sure..."

Sakuya turned to him. "So, who do you think is the traitor, then?" she asked. Other than giving supplies, she was of no use in fixing the wounded, so she had to focus on finding a traitor.

"I've tested Shiki, personally," Sakuya said to her. "When he cuts something, it dies. He would have no need to slice off an arm. It doesn't seem to match his abilities fully, in my opinion. But perhaps he didn't use his full powers, just to throw us off. I'm not sure..."
Ruby Rose & Sophie

"Hooh, I'm flattered you'd defend me, Miss Sakuya," he spoke in an amused tone, back to his usual state of manner, it seemed, "Yes, tearing off an arm would seem a bit excessive, wouldn't it? If you say it's torn off, as in, with brute strength, then should we consider those who might have the strength to do so? Heh, after all, I don't exactly look the type who could pull it off. Though of course, it is as Miss Sakuya says. I could very well have just sliced it off, wouldn't I? But why would I do such a peculiar thing when everyone's death is all too easy and all the same? Would it not be counter-productive of me to leave a clue like that? I'm far more calculated in my methods than that, if I may say so myself."

@york @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Hooh, I'm flattered you'd defend me, Miss Sakuya," he spoke in an amused tone, back to his usual state of manner, it seemed, "Yes, tearing off an arm would seem a bit excessive, wouldn't it? If you say it's torn off, as in, with brute strength, then should we consider those who might have the strength to do so? Heh, after all, I don't exactly look the type who could pull it off. Though of course, it is as Miss Sakuya says. I could very well have just sliced it off, wouldn't I? But why would I do such a peculiar thing when everyone's death is all too easy and all the same?"

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Sophie frowned, it seemed that Shiki had a point, a good one at that really; then again, something else struck her as odd "It's strange though... Their assailant had the strength to tear off an arm... But... The stab wounds look so... Shallow..." she said, frowning a little. Not to mention, it was odd already for the stab wounds to look like arrow entry wounds, like someone had been using arrows to stab holes in the bodies or something? Ruby honestly looked stumped on the other hand, rubbing her temples as she desperately tried to figure out who it could be...​

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @ResistingTheEnlightened @The Silver Paladin @Everyone

Aqua could only spare a weak nod in Riley's direction when he specified who she should heal. She was grateful to hear Raynor decide to drop the bickering with the others, hoping everyone else really would do the same. The master didn't want to hear it anymore. Dark thoughts of failure would only cloud her mind at a time like this, and Aqua didn't need any more distractions to tear her mind away from the war. No, from now on she would only think about what was best for the group.

Aqua stepped away from the others after nodding to Riley, beginning to pace the camp again--her eyes narrowed as she raised her blade on her right hand, pointing it at the sky.

"Curaga," she whispered, enveloping her entire body in a green, healing aura. She gently drew circles in the sky with her blade, materializing a majority of the green energy in the sky. The energy then began to fall from the sky, like green fireflies floating to the earth. The points of energy were warm, comforting, and soothing to anyone they came in contact with. Aqua had created a rain of healing energy that would patch up the wounds of any injured person still left in the camp. Immediately Aqua felt her eyelids grow heavy upon using the spell; it was powerful and would take a lot out of her.

As Aqua casted the spell, she continued to mull over who could've been the divergent catalyst. She again repeated Vanitas last words, feeling as if they may have been important in some manner.

"Think of the chaos as a parting gift. Farewell. At least this time you had the nerve to actually put a stop to me..."

"I did put a stop to you in my world, but I didn't here. That's a difference. So the difference is... Wait--"

Aqua's blue eyes widened as she lowered her weapon after casting her healing spell. "Oh, OH! I know who it is!" she suddenly exclaimed. "Oh, I should've seen it from the beginning! I know who the catalyst is!" For a moment, her eyes relit with excitement, but she paused for a second, freezing in place as she continued to think. Slowly, the excitement faded until the light had left her eyes entirely.

Aqua dropped her arm down, stabbing her keyblade into the ground. The master then lowered her head, leaning her forehead against the hilt of her blade. She exhaled a shaky breath of air and began to rub her hands with her eyes.

She was speechless.​

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hooh, I'm flattered you'd defend me, Miss Sakuya," he spoke in an amused tone, back to his usual state of manner, it seemed, "Yes, tearing off an arm would seem a bit excessive, wouldn't it? If you say it's torn off, as in, with brute strength, then should we consider those who might have the strength to do so? Heh, after all, I don't exactly look the type who could pull it off. Though of course, it is as Miss Sakuya says. I could very well have just sliced it off, wouldn't I? But why would I do such a peculiar thing when everyone's death is all too easy and all the same? Would it not be counter-productive of me to leave a clue like that? I'm far more calculated in my methods than that, if I may say so myself."

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Sophie frowned, it seemed that Shiki had a point, a good one at that really; then again, something else struck her as odd "It's strange though... Their assailant had the strength to tear off an arm... But... The stab wounds look so... Shallow..." she said, frowning a little. Not to mention, it was odd already for the stab wounds to look like arrow entry wounds, like someone had been using arrows to stab holes in the bodies or something? Ruby honestly looked stumped on the other hand, rubbing her temples as she desperately tried to figure out who it could be...​
tumblr_m2i432ymNJ1r4cnlko1_250.gif

"A nuqqa as crazy as Shiki to be traitor would be way to easy," Nicki stood beside Ruby def not checking dat ass under the cute dress. "Though, I rather let ya'll speak before even tryin' ta voice what I hav ta think." She wasn't the best at investigating or putting down clues, but knowing the dangers of the hood could be useful. "Ya'll should look into who's big and strong. I remember one of my huge bodyguards havin' ta deal with a stalka' of mine."
@york
@Verite
@everyone yay​

Status
Not open for further replies.