• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Feel how you wish," Sakuya told Shiki. "But for now...I do trust you."

Sakuya dug into his pack, rummaging for bandages. Finding them, she started wrapping it around his wound. "Is this right?" she asked, not completely sure.
Legolas looked at Sakuya as he noticed Riley's difficulties after treating his injury. "If I may be of assistance," he said to Sakuya, "I shall do whatever you need." Whatever Riley did, it seemed to be starting to have effect on his pain, so he hoped whatever Sakuya might do would be as efficient.

@Kaykay @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"I-I think I may be going into shock." Riley removed his hand from the wound. "Legolas, grab a Stimpak. It's a needle like thing." Riley seemed to be going a bit crazy from blood loss. "Am I gonna make it?" He asked, in a concerned tone. "Father, I've let you down."

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Sakuya turned to him. "So, who do you think is the traitor, then?" she asked. Other than giving supplies, she was of no use in fixing the wounded, so she had to focus on finding a traitor.
Raynor would briefly press the protoss button on his gauntlet again, teleporting his armor and weaponry away and leaving him in his casual wear. After getting out of his suit, Raynor scratched the back of his head and walked around in circles "Well, buildin' off of what the others said, it was someone with a blade. A sword or a knife or somethin', but im more focused on finding that catalyst" Raynor continued to think. He looked up to Aqua when he heard the sound of the keyblade dropping

"Aqua? Whats wrong? Who's the catalyst?" Raynor asked. He already knew it would be something he didn't want to hear, judging from Aquas reaction.

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Upon arriving back at the fissure, Link couldn't help but remember a village that was in similar condition in one of his other lives, the name lost to him.

He shook his head at the thought. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He saw Legolas being healed, and walked over toward him and Riley.

"Here Riley." He said as he took out a bottle of red liquid from one of his pouches. Heart potion. Link wasn't sure if it'd fully heal Riley but at least it'd help. He wasn't going to vote for a traitor just yet. Maybe once he heard moreof what the others thought. Though, he wouldn't be surprised if he was suspected. Again.

@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven @FireDrake150 @Kaykay @Fissure peeps @Idk I just woke up =_=

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Upon arriving back at the fissure, Link couldn't help but remember a village that was in similar condition in one of his other lives, the name lost to him.

He shook his head at the thought. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He saw Legolas being healed, and walked over toward him and Riley.

"Here Riley." He said as he took out a bottle of red liquid from one of his pouches. Heart potion. Link wasn't sure if it'd fully heal Riley but at least it'd help. He wasn't going to vote for a traitor just yet. Maybe once he heard moreof what the others thought. Though, he wouldn't be surprised if he was suspected. Again.

@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven @FireDrake150 @Kaykay @Fissure peeps @Idk I just woke up =_=

Riley laughed. "I'm not taking the bottle from you, Mr. president. I'm not poisoning the water! I told you that last time!" It was clear Riley had a lack of oxygen to his brain. "Bingle Bangle Bungle I'm so happy in the Jungle I refuse to go!" Riley sang that line from a favorite song of his. Riley gasped for air. "St-Stimpak. Now. Someone hand me one."

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @Anybody at the Fissyre.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Riley laughed. "I'm not taking the bottle from you, Mr. president. I'm not poisoning the water! I told you that last time!" It was clear Riley had a lack of oxygen to his brain. "Bingle Bangle Bungle I'm so happy in the Jungle I refuse to go!" Riley sang that line from a favorite song of his. Riley gasped for air. "St-Stimpak. Now. Someone hand me one."

@Atomyk @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @Anybody at the Fissyre.
"R-Riley? I think we should step into the healing spell Aqua casted..." Sakuya muttered. Riley seemed to be losing it. Did the spell cure something like this? Hopefully.

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
"R-Riley? I think we should step into the healing spell Aqua casted..." Sakuya muttered. Riley seemed to be losing it. Did the spell cure something like this? Hopefully.

Riley looked at Sakuya with a look in his eyes that said. "I have a lack of Oxygen. Help me!" He laughed. "Save yourself, serve yourself. Dummy serve your own need. Listen to your heart bleed." Riley seemed to be tapping a beat of some sort. How the hell did he know these songs? "And IIIII Will always love you!" He shouted laughing. If he didn't get help soon, he may pass out, and have permanent brain damage. "All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces!" Riley was still laughing. All of a sudden, he snapped back to normal for a second. "Yes, get me to the healing sphere."

Riley looked at Sakuya with a look in his eyes that said. "I have a lack of Oxygen. Help me!" He laughed. "Save yourself, serve yourself. Dummy serve your own need. Listen to your heart bleed." Riley seemed to be tapping a beat of some sort. How the hell did he know these songs? "And IIIII Will always love you!" He shouted laughing. If he didn't get help soon, he may pass out, and have permanent brain damage. "All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces!" Riley was still laughing. All of a sudden, he snapped back to normal for a second. "Yes, get me to the healing sphere."
Sakuya sighed. Just what in the world was he singing? But at least for the moment he seemed normal. She froze time and dragged Riley out of there and into the healing spell. She was not risking him trying to sing again. Besides, she'd used time manipulation for menial things before. Like making tea. Or cleaning. "Here we are," she said, letting time resume.

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Sakuya sighed. Just what in the world was he singing? But at least for the moment he seemed normal. She froze time and dragged Riley out of there and into the healing spell. She was not risking him trying to sing again. Besides, she'd used time manipulation for menial things before. Like making tea. Or cleaning. "Here we are," she said, letting time resume.

Riley blinked a few times, and groaned. "What happened?" He touched his wound on his shoulder. "The last thing I remember is healing Legolas. What happened after that, and why is my wound healed?"

Reactions: Takumi
While Lapis had been asleep for the time since the fight had ended, Red had been busy looking over the notes that he had on his Pokedex, trying to figure out on who was the next traitor in their group...

tumblr_m8h1l6H8pG1rduwbqo1_500.jpg

Laying down on the ground with Pikachu asleep next to him, Red still kept himself awake despite being tired by all of the events thus far, also having removed his red jacket and hat. He needed determine who to vote for, and he knew that Lapis wasn't going to help due to her being asleep this time around again.

[ *a few stab wounds on each of the bodies
*shallow wounds - same size as the arrow sticking out of Lisa's body
*one of Frank's arms was cut off

The stab wounds are too shallow and, thankfully from observing the others that are experienced in the manner, those types of wounds wouldn't kill right away. The traitor either was not experienced in killing someone right away, or that they purposefully made it seem like that for the heck of it. With the fact that one of Frank's arms was cut off, it's possible that whoever is the traitor, must had been physically weaker than Frank to even think of cutting that arm. Otherwise, judging that there must had been a struggle of some kind, the traitor would had been overpowered by the man. ]

After going through his notes and interpretations of the situation, Red gave an expression on his face that was almost like sighing in frustration. This was the first time that he's been in anything like this, this "Murder Game," and even he was surprised at himself for keeping track of this kind of stuff...

@anybody​

Riley blinked a few times, and groaned. "What happened?" He touched his wound on his shoulder. "The last thing I remember is healing Legolas. What happened after that, and why is my wound healed?"
"I brought you into Aqua's healing spell," Sakuya told him, before grinning. "You never told me you could sing, Riley."

"I brought you into Aqua's healing spell," Sakuya told him, before grinning. "You never told me you could sing, Riley."

"Thank you for that." Riley nodded. "It's a way of passing time in the Wasteland. Singing along to the radio. It draws attention to you, but it's so fun."

"Thank you for that." Riley nodded. "It's a way of passing time in the Wasteland. Singing along to the radio. It draws attention to you, but it's so fun."
"Of course. Radio?" Sakuya asked. Radios didn't exist in Gensokyo. "Do you happen to have one on you? I'd like to see one."

"Of course. Radio?" Sakuya asked. Radios didn't exist in Gensokyo. "Do you happen to have one on you? I'd like to see one."

"I have one built into my Pip-boy. I don't have a physical radio. If we can get a signal of some sort, I'll show you how it works." Riley smiled. "It's kind of cool. It takes signals from the sky, and converts it into sound"

@Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Everyone

Master Aqua said nothing in reply to those who had approached her, simply keeping her head leaned against the hilt of her blade. She took a few deep breaths before finally lifting her head off her blade after a few minutes had passed, a dark haze covering her eyes.

"The... catalyst is..."

Aqua closed her eyes and cleared her facial expression before forcing a smile.

YeT6T2v.png

"I'll investigate it to make sure I'm right and then I'll let you know," she told Raynor, holding the smile on her face.

It was a shame.

Aqua didn't lie often, but just now she had.

She was more than certain who the catalyst was, but didn't want to burden anyone else with the information. Aqua didn't want to hurt the others with her idea to destroy the catalyst, especially not... Claire.

"Oh, Claire," Aqua thought, feeling an overwhelming dread and sorrow fill her heart.

I'm sorry.

Claire, I'm so sorry.

@The Silver Paladin

Booker noticed Riley was ok, good thing he hadn't bleed out, that would've been another person Booker met that died not to shortly after meeting them.

"Glad to see you're still in one piece kid." Booker said, walking over.

Master Aqua said nothing in reply to those who had approached her, simply keeping her head leaned against the hilt of her blade. She took a few deep breaths before finally lifting her head off her blade after a few minutes had passed, a dark haze covering her eyes.

"The... catalyst is..."

YeT6T2v.png

"I'll investigate it to make sure I'm right and then I'll let you know," she told Raynor, holding the smile on her face.

It was a shame.

She was more than certain who the catalyst was, but didn't want to burden anyone else with the information. Aqua didn't want to hurt the others with her idea to destroy the catalyst, especially not... Claire.

"Oh, Claire," Aqua thought, feeling an overwhelming dread and sorrow fill her heart.

I'm sorry.

Claire, I'm so sorry.
Plutia had just woken up.

"What's wrong, Aqua?"

@everyone i guess

Raynor stared at Aqua. She was lying; any sane man can see it by her expression. Its bad news, but Jim wouldn't try to grill her for the answer because he knew it would end up hurting someone here, and it would hurt them bad. He gave a quick nod back "Alright. Just keep your mind clear, and whoever it is...don't let it eat at you." was the reply Raynor gave to Aqua. Raynor reached for his belt and pulled out another fat cigar, shoving it in his mouth and lighting it with a lighter. The entire situation warranted some stress relieving, and tobacco was Jim's method of stress relief.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"I have one built into my Pip-boy. I don't have a physical radio. If we can get a signal of some sort, I'll show you how it works." Riley smiled. "It's kind of cool. It takes signals from the sky, and converts it into sound"
"That sounds interesting. I'd like to see, well, hear it," Sakuya smiled.

"The... catalyst is..."

YeT6T2v.png

It was a shame.

I'm sorry.

Claire, I'm so sorry.
She frowned a bit as Aqua didn't announce who it was. She was hoping she'd have gotten a clue to who it was, but for now it appeared that would have to wait.

"The... catalyst is..."

YeT6T2v.png

It was a shame.

I'm sorry.

Claire, I'm so sorry.
Joshua stared at her the entire time, half jubilant, half expectant for something to be said. His eyes remained as if though he was unamused, but he was more than expectant. Upon her saying saying that she needed to make sure, he thus begun to follow right behind her. "Then I shall help." Half annoyed, half helpful, he followed with his hands over the rifle.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.