Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, Rid dismissed the apology with a wave of her hand. "Really, Princess, you can cut it with the apologies. There's no need for them," she assured, crossing her arms. "You're probably right, anyways. But hey; can't blame a Siren for trying to lighten the mood without controlling people to do it." Was that supposed to be a joke..?

Ridley couldn't help but smirk deeply when Max blushed from her remark. Who cared if Max didn't like her? Rid certainly didn't. She just enjoyed flirting people up, flustering people, anddd pissing people off. Needless to say, she was good at all three of those things.. And a lot of others. But, she was satisfied with the embarrassment she'd caused the girl already, and as such, stopped teasing.

"It was a joke, Princess; no need to be so snappy and give me that attitude," she chided, clicking her tongue. "So.. If you wanna be picked, you might wanna drop the attitude." Oh, yeah... Giving Rid power like this was a bad idea. "As for you being my age.. Jeez, if you're nineteen, you've got a huge babyface for your age. Like.. Damn."

alzLKWU.png

"You suck... sorry I missed my childhood botox shots. I'm eighteen."

Max mumbled in response to the babyface remark, honestly sounding more hurt than pissed off or embarrassed now. That was just mean. People were horrible enough to her about her looks and hipsterness back home, she didn't want to be judged here too. She rubbed her shoulder uncomfortably, features downcast and sighing heavily out through her teeth. This was really starting to eat away at her nerves, that familiar disquieting sensation of anxiety flaring up in the pit of her stomach. She just wanted this to be over.

"Whatever, fine. Sorry. I'll stop with the attitude. Can you please just pick somebody now?"
However, right now, she just paced in thought. "No butt contest? What a shame," she chuckled, sarcastically. "Aw, well. I suppose I'll just have to pick like a mortal does.." The Siren sighed through her nose, starting to pace. She turned over the options in her mind, humming quietly as she did so. It looked like she was taking her sweet time with deciding. :3

After a few moments and an exasperated roll of the eyes, Max joined in on the humming. :|

@Hospes @Mari @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"I was stating that what he said was a Mercy Kill. As a doctor, I am against Mercy Kills, and will only do it at the patient's request, and my hesitation. I want to save lives, not lose them." Riley said closing the med kit. "I see Mercy Kills as horrible practice in the field, as well as the hospital." Riley brushed off his lab coat. "My pleasure. If you ever need anything else, just ask."

-/Later\-

Riley ran into the Fissure, slightly bruised, a bit battered, and very tired. He had just run back and forth various locations. Riley was tired as hell, and bleeding on the shoulder from an injury he had given himself. He was running from the Vanitas battle as Joshua had told him to, so he didn't have time to apply a stimpak. He finally arrived back at the tent, pulled out a bottle of purified water, dumped it on his hands, and washed his face quickly. He dumped the water into the wound. "I feel like a coward." He said to himself.

@Verite @Proxymoron @Anybody at the Fissure.
Booker heard someone comeback into the tents. Curious, he entered the tent and noticed that Riley fellow cleaning his wounds

"Need any help?" He asked

Booker heard someone comeback into the tents. Curious, he entered the tent and noticed that Riley fellow cleaning his wounds

"Need any help?" He asked

"Yeah. Can you please hand me the roll of bandages?" Riley said. "I went to the Vanitas fight, but... Joshua said I was to valuable, and to run, so I ran and I feel like a coward."

Claire didn't speak, at least not for a moment or two. She looked from the drawing to stare at Aqua, surprise apparent on her face. She'd never heard such kind words from someone else directed at her before. She grew embarrassed, her face reddening. She felt a bit awkward now, worried that whatever she said next would sound off somehow. She really didn't have much experience with other people to draw from. "I'll help you... in whatever way I can, because I'd like to meet your friends as well. I believe we can win this, and I believe we can save them too."

jS0FHhG.png

Claire reached out and took hold of Aqua's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "It just wouldn't be right if we relaxed before they were safe as well." She continued to hold Aqua's hand, smiling, not intending to let go; It was not unlike the bond Claire felt they shared. "Everyone here is important to the mission, but you... I don't know what I would do if we lost you. You've kept the horrors of Silent Hill off my mind, if I'm being honest. You're too important to lose either, so I won't let Akibahara touch you."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Aqua glanced up from her hands and looked at the drawing in front of her for a moment, nodding in agreement with Claire. "Of course. As long as there are friends I need to fight for, I won't rest." The keyblade master then closed her eyes for a moment, simply relaxing. She wasn't surprised when Claire grabbed her hand; Aqua hung onto it as content as could be. "Well, that makes two of us," Aqua replied. "I'll make sure Akibahara doesn't make you suffer anymore. As long as you have my back, I'll always have yours." Feeling comfortable enough, Aqua actually leaned her head over on Claire's arm and relaxed her shoulders. It was nice to have one moment where she felt content and comfortable. During this war, the master had a feeling they would be quite rare.​

Story Update

3b737d5cf23d7ae8eb30546de9a03768.jpg

A very battle-worn and injured Vanitas made his way out of the Crossroads, attempting to flee for his life while he left the others to fight the monsters behind him. His form, disguised as a shadow moving along the dirt of the badlands, sneaked across the area and headed for the Fissure where some of the survivors were staying. Unbeknownst to them, the shadowy form moved to the center of the camp before rising up at its center, returning to his ordinary form.

In his normal form, Vanitas was badly injured. Long gashes and cuts covered his body, an arrow stuck out of his right arm, and a few bullet holes could be seen in his body. It was easy to tell that he would be done for should he be attacked again.

"I guess I finally met some worthy opponents," he muttered to himself, grunting as he pulled the arrow out of his arm. "But that doesn't mean I'll let them get away completely free." With a shaky arm, Vanitas lifted his dark blade, pointing it toward the skies. A hole then opened up in one of the dust clouds from above, creating room for black bolts of lighting to shoot from the skies.

The first bolt struck the second tent, setting it ablaze. Those inside it came scrambling out, some of the people on fire as they ran, screaming at the top of their lungs. Another bolt of lightning shot down, hitting the first tent. The supplies the moogles had been selling blew all over the place, along with a few charred bodies of the poor creatures who were unlucky enough to be caught in the blast. Those who survived, struggled and squirmed on the ground. Lastly, a bolt hit the third and fourth tents, causing louder bouts of screaming through the campsite.

Aqua's eyes shot open from where she rested. She let go of Claire's hand, standing up immediately. "No!" she cried, seeing the ruined campsite around them with Vanitas at its heart. Aqua summoned her keyblade quickly and rushed toward Vanitas, stabbing him directly through the the back; in his weakened state he was unable to stop her. Vanitas fell to the ground afterwards, chuckling at the destruction he had caused in his last moments.

Aqua glared at him, dropping her keyblade before moving to the ground to grab Vanitas around the throat.

hg5L2wz.png

"Wh-Why? Haven't you hurt enough people?!"

This is exactly why I should've helped the others fight him. I needed to make sure he was stopped!

Gasping, the dark apprentice mumbled, "Think of the chaos as a parting gift. Farewell. At least this time you had the nerve to actually put a stop to me..."

In a black mist, Vanitas' body then faded from sight, destroyed.

Aqua stood up, frowning at the blood on her hands as she took out her Coalition communicator.

"Ngh, well at least we've destroyed the catalyst. It won't be long now until we move--"

The communicator beeped. Aqua's eyes widened. "That can't be! It's still beeping? That means... the catalyst still isn't destroyed?!" The master furrowed her brows, puzzling over their situation. Wasn't Vanitas supposed to be the catalyst? If he wasn't then who was?

"Ugh, well, I'll think this over," she told the others. "For now, all of you had better vote for the traitor and perhaps tend to some of the wounded in this camp."

If there was one thing thing that was apparent from viewing the wreckage of the tent, it was how brutal war could be...

~CAST LIST~
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield [Resident Evil]
@FireDrake150 as Izana [Original Character] and Ace [Final Fantasy]
@Gummi Bunnies as Red [Pokemon] and Rinato Dormi [Original Character]
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]
@Verite as Shiki Tohno [Type-Moon]
@Krieg as Jon Snow [Game of Thrones]
@Bomb as Plutia [Hyperdimension Neptunia] and Gnar [League of Legends]
@Emperor Palpachu as R2-D2 [Star Wars] and The Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Aqua [Kingdom Hearts]
@Hospes as Teresa Agnes [Maze Runner]
@york as Sophie [Cry of Fear] and Ruby Rose [RWBY]
@DapperDogman as Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater] and Ulysses[Fallout]
@Proxymoron as Nicki Minaj [Real Life]
@Thuro Pendragon as Ezio Auditore and Desmond Miles [Assassin's Creed]
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko [Original Character]
@Josh M as Travis Touchdown [No More Heroes]
@Raven as Jake Long [American Dragon] and Stitch [Lilo and Stitch]
@TheBlueBurch as Chloe Price [Life is Strange]
@Jeremi as Storm and Crusader [Marvel Comics]
@Wedge Antilles as Legolas Greenleaf [The Lord of the Rings]
@ShadowPrime as Felix [Red vs Blue]
@Unlimited RP Works as Archer [Type-Moon]
@Meira as Revya [Soul Nomad & The World Eaters]
@The Silver Paladin as The Lone Wanderer/Riley [Fallout]
@Mtntopview as Frenzy [Transformers]
@Nater Taters as Booker DeWitt [Bioshock]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Joshua Graham [Fallout]
@Lizzy as Link and Fi [Legend of Zelda]
@Ivazel as Albert Wesker [Resident Evil]
@Crimson Spartan as Erron Black [Mortal Kombat]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as James "Jim" Raynor [StarCraft]
@Kaykay as Sakuya Izayoi [Touhou]

The Dead
@Emperor Palpachu as Darth Vader - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Chris Lang as Kalifa and Kaku - MURDERED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED!
@Maddeline as Emily "Hunter" Grimes - DIED! INNOCENT! VAPORIZED!
@Mighty Roman as Joseph Aniphage - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SNAPPED NECK!
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@M a r s as Lucy Heartfilia - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Banana Soiree as Harry Hart/Galahad - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
@OrlandoBloomers as Maxine Caulfield - MURDERED! INNOCENT! IMPALED!
@Mari as Bayonetta - MURDERED! AGENT! ARROW TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!
@Hospes as Ridley Duchannes - EXECUTED! TRAITOR! BEGGED FOR DEATH!
@FancyForrest as Wander - DIED! INNOCENT! CONSUMED BY BLACK FIRE!
@Librarian Cat as Corvo Attano - DIED! INNOCENT! SHATTERED!
@MrDubWubs as Vi - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED BY A METEOR!
@Korra as Dante - DIED! INNOCENT! PUNCHED THROUGH THE HEART!
@Jenny as Margaery Tyrell and Loras Tyrell - DIED! INNOCENT! HEADS SMASHED IN!
@Sandra as Sylveon and Umbreon - DIED! INNOCENT! IMMOLATED!
@Black Cat as Sarutobi Hiruzen and Toad Sage Jiriaya - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@OrionsHammer as Belphegor - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@SirDerpingtonIV as Nito - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@Dinoteen as Cell - DIED! INNOCENT! DELETED!
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones - DIED! INNOCENT! ENDED THE HALIWELL LINE!
@BarrenThin as Lisa Castle and Frank Castle - DIED! INNOCENT! STABBED!

"Yeah. Can you please hand me the roll of bandages?" Riley said. "I went to the Vanitas fight, but... Joshua said I was to valuable, and to run, so I ran and I feel like a coward."
Booker nodded and handed him the roll of bandages as he asked. He sat down in a stray chair and frowned when Riley called himself a coward.

"You're not a coward Riley." He said.

"Alright motherfuckers." He remarked, tapping his helmet once more and coming out through pretty much all the communicators, piggybacking on the frequency. "So. All of you pull out watches, cause the time has come. Everyone's favorite time, am I right? Now...there's quite a few suspicious things about these kills in particular that point me pretty highly over at someone. And I ain't afraid to lead a charge and bring up the torches and pitchforks and all that. Metaphorically, literally, whatever you prefer. To be honest, I don't quite care which. So without further ado, I cast my vote for this prick."

He started up his helmet-cam recordings, a few brief sentences in particular.

"Ezio and his buttbuddy, in case it wasn't clear."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Thuro Pendragon @TheBlueBurch @the rest

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Booker nodded and handed him the roll of bandages as he asked. He sat down in a stray chair and frowned when Riley called himself a coward.

"You're not a coward Riley." He said.

"I ran from the fray when I should have been helping. Isn't that what a coward does? I should have refused Joshua's orders, and kept healing the wounded." Riley wrapped the bandage around his shoulder.

Story Update

A very battle-worn and injured Vanitas made his way out of the Crossroads, attempting to flee for his life while he left the others to fight the monsters behind him. His form, disguised as a shadow moving along the dirt of the badlands, sneaked across the area and headed for the Fissure where some of the survivors were staying. Unbeknownst to them, the shadowy form moved to the center of the camp before rising up at its center, returning to his ordinary form.

In his normal form, Vanitas was badly injured. Long gashes and cuts covered his body, an arrow stuck out of his right arm, and a few bullet holes could be seen in his body. It was easy to tell that he would be done for should he be attacked again.

"I guess I finally met some worthy opponents," he muttered to himself, grunting as he pulled the arrow out of his arm. "But that doesn't mean I'll let them get away completely free." With a shaky arm, Vanitas lifted his dark blade, pointing it toward the skies. A hole then opened up in one of the dust clouds from above, creating room for black bolts of lighting to shoot from the skies.

The first bolt struck the second tent, setting it ablaze. Those inside it came scrambling out, some of the people on fire as they ran, screaming at the top of their lungs. Another bolt of lightning shot down, hitting the first tent. The supplies the moogles had been selling blew all over the place, along with a few charred bodies of the poor creatures who were unlucky enough to be caught in the blast. Those who survived, struggled and squirmed on the ground. Lastly, a bolt hit the third and fourth tents, causing louder bouts of screaming through the campsite.

Aqua's eyes shot open from where she rested. She let go of Claire's hand, standing up immediately. "No!" she cried, seeing the ruined campsite around them with Vanitas at its heart. Aqua summoned her keyblade quickly and rushed toward Vanitas, stabbing him directly through the the back; in his weakened state he was unable to stop her. Vanitas fell to the ground afterwards, chuckling at the destruction he had caused in his last moments.

Aqua glared at him, dropping her keyblade before moving to the ground to grab Vanitas around the throat.

hg5L2wz.png

This is exactly why I should've helped the others fight him. I needed to make sure he was stopped!

Gasping, the dark apprentice mumbled, "Think of the chaos as a parting gift. Farewell. At least this time you had the nerve to actually put a stop to me..."

Aqua stood up, frowning at the blood on her hands as she took out her Coalition communicator.

"Ngh, well at least we've destroyed the catalyst. It won't be long now until we move--"

The communicator beeped. Aqua's eyes widened. "That can't be! It's still beeping? That means... the catalyst still isn't destroyed?!" The master furrowed her brows, puzzling over their situation. Wasn't Vanitas supposed to be the catalyst? If he wasn't then who was?

"Ugh, well, I'll think this over," she told the others. "For now, all of you had better vote for the traitor and perhaps tend to some of the wounded in this camp."

If there was one thing thing that was apparent from viewing the wreckage of the tent, it was how brutal war could be...

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kazuya 'Abel' Mineshigi and Naoya 'Cain' Mineshigi [Devil Survivor]

The Dead
@Infinatis as Grail Trigadon and Specter Knight - DIED! INNOCENT! SQUASHED LIKE A BUG!
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Alice Margatroid - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRAIN EXPLODED AND BEATEN TO DEATH!
@TheColourlessRainbow as The Charmed Ones - DIED! INNOCENT! ENDED THE HALIWELL LINE!

Riley picked up his medicine, and stepped outside to check the wounded. "Aqua. Sorry about earlier. Do you need any help healing people?" Riley knelt over a wounded victim. He pulled out a Stimpak, and injected it. "Booker, you want to help? Take some of these." He held out some Stimpaks. "Just inject them into the person."

@Nater Taters

"I ran from the fray when I should have been helping. Isn't that what a coward does? I should have refused Joshua's orders, and kept healing the wounded." Riley wrapped the bandage around his shoulder.
"A good soldier does that, not a coward." Booker said

"A coward is someone who finds pleasure in the harming of innocents. Not someone who follows a reasonable order."

Story Update

hg5L2wz.png

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Joshua made a long dash back to the Fissure, unbeknownst to him what he would see: The once flourishing settlement turned to burning ashes as he stood at the edge, the assault rifle held in his hands as he walked toward Aqua, looking at the destruction "D..Did... What heppened?" He asked, but didn't look at her, assesing the damage in his own mind as he stood in shock and awe. If Joshua had a communicator, then he would be voting for Shiki.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
Riley picked up his medicine, and stepped outside to check the wounded. "Aqua. Sorry about earlier. Do you need any help healing people?" Riley knelt over a wounded victim. He pulled out a Stimpak, and injected it. "Booker, you want to help? Take some of these." He held out some Stimpaks. "Just inject them into the person."

@Nater Taters
Booker took a few stimpaks and looked around for the wounded

Story Update

hg5L2wz.png

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Sakuya looked around, the camp site was completely destroyed. Apparently, they had to figure out who the traitor was. Not knowing many people yet, being new and all, she looked for Riley, Legolas, or Fi.

"A good soldier does that, not a coward." Booker said

"A coward is someone who finds pleasure in the harming of innocents. Not someone who follows a reasonable order."

Riley smiled. "Thanks. I just want to help people via medicine. I have training, which I use to help others in the field. I want to do good for the world, and that's all." Riley applied Stimpaks and other medicines to various wounded. "Sakuya! Over here!" He shouted when he saw her.

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Joshua made a long dash back to the Fissure, unbeknownst to him what he would see: The once flourishing settlement turned to burning ashes as he stood at the edge, the assault rifle held in his hands as he walked toward Aqua, looking at the destruction "D..Did... What heppened?" He asked, but didn't look at her, assesing the damage in his own mind as he stood in shock and awe.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The master stood near the center of the mess, her mind puzzling over everything she could think of. She thought about the history of the keyblade graveyard, those who had lived there, those who had died there, and those who had battled there in the past. The more she thought, the more her head hurt. She honestly couldn't think of who exactly the catalyst could be this time. Their group had destroyed the only evil force who had revealed himself to them for an entire week of being stuck in the location. If it had taken them a week to simply find a false lead, how much longer would it take them to find the one they truly needed to end?

Desperate and grasping for straws, Aqua began to pace as she thought, her blue eyes scanning some of the blood trails along the ground. She tried not to pay any attention to the smell of the burned tents and charred flesh in the air. The smells made Aqua nauseous and sad, but she couldn't focus on them right now. MORE people were only going to end up dying if they didn't find and destroy the catalyst soon so they could move on.
"Vanitas attacked the Fissure before he was... finished off," she explained to Joshua running a hand through her blue hair after a moment. "Also, turns out he wasn't the catalyst either, so it looks like we're back to square one..."

Aqua scowled and touched the side of her face. If anyone could figure this out, she knew she could. Aqua knew this world. There had to have been a hint or some kind of other clue she had missed.

"Think of the chaos as a parting gift. Farewell. At least this time you had the nerve to actually put a stop to me..." Aqua mumbled, repeating Vanitas' final words. "Ugh, what does that even mean? When I fought him the first time, I did put a stop to him."

Aqua continued to think, repeating the words carefully in her head...

@Everybody :3

Story Update

hg5L2wz.png

~CAST LIST~

The Dead
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @Nater Taters @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ruby seemed to be grimacing a little, the andrenaline from earlier starting to wear off a little; outside of Remnant, it because painfully obvious that her aura didn't work the way it should... Her injuries didn't simply regenerate, and, instead, stayed... The pain had finally registered now that she had slowed down her pace a little. Sophie tried to shield Ruby from the worst of the sights as they both headed towards Riley, who seemed to be able to help at least patch up simple wounds like this. Despite not seeing what was happening, Ruby looked a bit guilty "I... Guess we couldn't stop him from... Destroying the tents..." she said, sorrowfully, it was Sophie's turn to cheer her up this time "We tried our best... Didn't we?" she said, patting Ruby's head lightly. Ruby nodded, smiling a little "Well... I guess you can't win all of them, but, at least he's gone!" she said, perking up remarkably quickly. Sophie smiled a little, before, it faded a bit as she approached Riley, reminding herself of the fact that Ruby still needed some medical help "Um... If you're not too busy... Can you patch my partner up really quick?" she asked, pointing to Ruby a little, she realized she should probably return to Elsa, though, maybe letting her have her moment with that other girl would be the best course of action for now at least. Ruby looked a little embarrassed "Heh... Shoulda used my semblance sooner!" she said sheepishly, wincing as she rubbed the back of her neck, completely forgetting about her injuries briefly.​

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@DapperDogman @Nater Taters @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ruby seemed to be grimacing a little, the andrenaline from earlier starting to wear off a little; outside of Remnant, it because painfully obvious that her aura didn't work the way it should... Her injuries didn't simply regenerate, and, instead, stayed... The pain had finally registered now that she had slowed down her pace a little. Sophie tried to shield Ruby from the worst of the sights as they both headed towards Riley, who seemed to be able to help at least patch up simple wounds like this. Despite not seeing what was happening, Ruby looked a bit guilty "I... Guess we couldn't stop him from... Destroying the tents..." she said, sorrowfully, it was Sophie's turn to cheer her up this time "We tried our best... Didn't we?" she said, patting Ruby's head lightly. Ruby nodded, smiling a little "Well... I guess you can't win all of them, but, at least he's gone!" she said, perking up remarkably quickly. Sophie smiled a little, before, it faded a bit as she approached Riley, reminding herself of the fact that Ruby still needed some medical help "Um... If you're not too busy... Can you patch my partner up really quick?" she asked, pointing to Ruby a little, she realized she should probably return to Elsa, though, maybe letting her have her moment with that other girl would be the best course of action for now at least. Ruby looked a little embarrassed "Heh... Shoulda used my semblance sooner!" she said sheepishly, wincing as she rubbed the back of her neck, completely forgetting about her injuries briefly.​

Riley looked up from the wounded person he was tending to. "Yes. I can. Can you bring her over here? Or shall I go over there?" Riley grabbed some water, and a Stimpak.

Raynor would arrive at the scene, filled with anger and excitement. He was hoping to catch Vanitas and put some rounds in his head for what he did. But instead, all Jim got was devastation.

Raynor simply stared as he saw charred corpses, screaming people, and chaos. It was like Mar Sara all over again, except this time Raynor was too late to evacuate any civilians. He looked down at the ground and clenched his fist, making his anger evident as the power armor metal groaned in protest to the pressure. Why? Why is it wherever he goes, death follows? Even in a completely different universe, he still has to bring a wave of bad luck to innocent people who don't even know him.

Raynor looked up at the words of Aqua and walked over to her "So why didn't you help, huh? If you said you beat him the first time, what was stoppin' you from coming this time and preventing" He pointed at a charred moogle corpse for emphasis "THIS from happenin' huh?" Raynors voice was flooded with anger; he didn't even know the moogles and he was already enraged they had to die. "While we were out there, trying to stop him, what were you doing?"

Jims armor visor was open. He didn't care who Aqua was, even if she had some authority in this mission; he wanted answers.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Everyone else

The master stood near the center of the mess, her mind puzzling over everything she could think of. She thought about the history of the keyblade graveyard, those who had lived there, those who had died there, and those who had battled there in the past. The more she thought, the more her head hurt. She honestly couldn't think of who exactly the catalyst could be this time. Their group had destroyed the only evil force who had revealed himself to them for an entire week of being stuck in the location. If it had taken them a week to simply find a false lead, how much longer would it take them to find the one they truly needed to end?

Desperate and grasping for straws, Aqua began to pace as she thought, her blue eyes scanning some of the blood trails along the ground. She tried not to pay any attention to the smell of the burned tents and charred flesh in the air. The smells made Aqua nauseous and sad, but she couldn't focus on them right now. MORE people were only going to end up dying if they didn't find and destroy the catalyst soon so they could move on.
"Vanitas attacked the Fissure before he was... finished off," she explained to Joshua running a hand through her blue hair after a moment. "Also, turns out he wasn't the catalyst either, so it looks like we're back to square one..."

Aqua scowled and touched the side of her face. If anyone could figure this out, she knew she could. Aqua knew this world. There had to have been a hint or some kind of other clue she had missed.

"Think of the chaos as a parting gift. Farewell. At least this time you had the nerve to actually put a stop to me..." Aqua mumbled, repeating Vanitas' final words. "Ugh, what does that even mean? When I fought him the first time, I did put a stop to him."

Aqua continued to think, repeating the words carefully in her head...

@Everybody :3
Joshua had brushed the top of his head, angrily? Sadly? Defeated? It wasn't known, but Joshua let out another curse as he yelled it into the air, away from Aqua "Fuck!" At the moment, he didn't pray to God for his sin, but he felt at a loss of words as he trailed back and forth. "It apparently sounds like you did not. Because we fought out there in the dunes, where you were not present." He sighed, extending his hands in an apologetic fashion. "Sorry sorry, I... It's frustrating. Can you tell me what relationship you had with that man?"

Status
Not open for further replies.