• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sighed, skin regrowing again as he stood up again, the regrowth of skin.. Didn't match of the burned. It was as if though it was new again. As if he was never burned. He took note of this, standing up again as he fired the assault rifle back at Vanitas "Keep your head down, Riley! Do that and you won't be hit!"

"Right." Riley ducked his head and moved on to the next patient. He tried to avoid Vanitas's attacks as he ran."What do you need?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @whoever is wounded

"Ah, I'm sure you'll be fine... I think," Shiki shrugged his shoulders, swaying about around the place, making his way around and behind Junko, "If you want, I can put you out of your misery before the worst happens. You won't feel a thing," he whispered, briefly, yet suddenly, patting her head like some household pet.

"Who knows? Maybe in your next life, you'll be able to star in a video of hers as an extra, moving that pretty little... Hmph."

@Atomyk

Nicki could hear their conversation as she walked back towards them. It seemed as if Junko was finally herself since the effect of the fruit wore off. Crossing her arms, Nicki gave Junko a smirk, "Why do ya' wanna be in my music video so bad? I mean, ya' got the right size in da front but ya' gotta work dat ass in da back. Show me your skills, and I'll think about it."

She then turned over to Shiki who was still cray cray, sighing deeply. "You remind me of someone who I had to let go several weeks ago. Let me tell you, he was crazy alright."

@Atomyk
@Verite

• Useful
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @TheColourlessRainbow

Ruby flushed redder and redder, pouting the whole time as she tried to hide her actual reaction, her eyes darted around a little until they spotted Sophie for a moment, she seemed a bit down, but, before anything else could happen... Something within her suddenly clicked as she remembered they were supposed to be facing Vanitas "U-um... Can we continue this later? We're supposed to be fighting Vanitas right now!" she said quickly, grabbing Soul as she rushed off, latching onto Sophie's arm too as she started to drag her off. "U-um... Bye... Elsa... I'll talk to you soon... Okay?" She stammered, clearly having been caught off-guard as they headed towards the fissure to fight Vanitas.
"Oh...sure...let's go beat that guy..." he says with a small laugh "Not like defeating folks is particularly hard with a weapon as strong, and handsome as me~" he flashes into his scythe mode in her hand and grins widely "Maybe when Ulysses deals with the stuff back at HQ, I can come back out for real" he was a little annoyed that it seemed for all intents and purposes that the brothers had actually been allowed to return in the flesh, despite having been found to be controlled by Aki from the moment the game started, but he supposed that they needed to keep the more able fighters back at base to ensure things could be handled

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT

The pair really entered the fray at a really rough time; it seemed that Venitas was already on the offensive, and so were the other fighters... With that in mind, Ruby turned to Sophie "I'm going in! Cover me the best you can! Okay?" she called, and, without waiting for an answer, she was suddenly off, propelling herself with each shot from her Crescent Rose as she had quickly expanded the weapon, it's blade unlatched itself a little, giving her more room to bring the weapon around as Ruby prepared to strike Venitas with the blade of the Crescent Rose, multiple times, using shots from her weapon to continue speeding up her movements.
ep1.7.gif

Sophie in the meantime had taken cover, trying to draw Venitas's attention with shots from her Glock
, she knew she would be vulnerable if she was caught out in the open, so, she needed to be carefull this time around...​
Seeing Ruby rush in to fight, Soul redeployed himself and frowned slightly, watching as he waited for a chance, any chance he got at a free shot, he sent himself flying through the air, spinning rapidly and aiming to land slashes along his legs, before transforming back on the other side of the man, and repeating, darting back and forth and trying to get in as many hits as were possible

@york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Nicki could hear their conversation as she walked back towards them. It seemed as if Junko was finally herself since the effect of the fruit wore off. Crossing her arms, Nicki gave Junko a smirk, "Why do ya' wanna be in my music video so bad? I mean, ya' got the right size in da front but ya' gotta work dat ass in da back. Show me your skills, and I'll think about it."

She then turned over to Shiki who was still cray cray, sighing deeply. "You remind me of someone who I had to let go several weeks ago. Let me tell you, he was crazy alright."

@Atomyk
@Verite

-/Before Riley left\-

Riley was in the corner listening. He was still a bit embarrassed over the incident with Riley's butt. He finished collecting the medical supplies. "Hi, Nicki." he said. "I'm about to go to the fight, and work as a medic. Get the team back on its feet." Riley smiled. "Can you stay here, keep an eye on Elliot?" He pointed to Elliot who was a his feet.

"Simple," Abel made a mocking gesture with his hands at the man, "You tried to hit my girlfriend. Guy's got to protect the girl he loves, ya know?" Before Vanitas could respond, the demon king was on him again, a vicious smirk on his face as a flash of crimson showed in his eyes, "And darkness isn't power, dumbass. This," His fist shot out in a powerful haymaker towards his gut, hoping to knock the wind out of him, "Is power!"

@Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"You are... nothing like her." Legolas had his knife knocked from his weaker left hand, but quickly retrieved it, and he rushed in again to try to stab at Vanitas, hoping his defenses would be concentrated towards the more high powered attackers.

If nothing else, he hoped his renewed passion to fulfill his vow would be the difference here.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang @ResistingTheEnlightened @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Sakuya smiled at him. "Of course," she stated. "Do take care of Shiki for me. It was supposed to be my responsibility, after all." With a bow, she teleported over to the crossroads, leaving behind a spell card.

Upon arrival, she multiplied her knives, throwing them straight at Vanitas.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang @ResistingTheEnlightened @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Wedge Antilles
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT

The pair really entered the fray at a really rough time; it seemed that Venitas was already on the offensive, and so were the other fighters... With that in mind, Ruby turned to Sophie "I'm going in! Cover me the best you can! Okay?" she called, and, without waiting for an answer, she was suddenly off, propelling herself with each shot from her Crescent Rose as she had quickly expanded the weapon, it's blade unlatched itself a little, giving her more room to bring the weapon around as Ruby prepared to strike Venitas with the blade of the Crescent Rose, multiple times, using shots from her weapon to continue speeding up her movements.
ep1.7.gif

Sophie in the meantime had taken cover, trying to draw Venitas's attention with shots from her Glock
, she knew she would be vulnerable if she was caught out in the open, so, she needed to be carefull this time around...​
"... if power is needed," Lapis would casually check her blade after Vanitas had run into it, almost in a mocking way,"...then you must be a weak... individual... Unlike you... I leave it to... my own wits... my own luck... to decide... who gets to... stand after... blood has been shed... on the contrary... having power... at all times... that is sadly... boring... isn't it?"

Looking over to Abel, Lapis made her way effortlessly to where she would be standing behind Vanitas, hell... she was even strolling her way there as if she had no care in the world. Regardless if Abel makes a hit or not, the bounty hunter dashed forwards, aiming to do a good stab into Vanitas's back.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @ResistingTheEnlightened @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Alice... actually laughed

granted she was safe way in the back but

"Coward? From what I've seen aqua could wipe the floor with you here! I doubt she didn't come due to fear, it was more likely she simply found you less important than her current task of investigating the traitor. As you would be beneath me, but, well-" she smirked haughtily

"-I must say I'm starting to enjoy destroying moral trash such as yourself. Now come and show me the levels that filth such as you can rise to, before I choke on the mundanity of your evil magic!"

And while normally monologue mid fight was never a good idea, in Alice's case she wasn't doing any of the work outside her brain and magic as she pulled and twisted at the arcane strings connecting her to her dolls, making them dance across the field and harry Vanitas with quick but weak strikes, aiming more to open up Vanitas to the others than to do any serious damage themselves.

At least until if/when Alice found the opportunity her eyes were watching for. The dolls that had flanked behind still weren't doing much, simply flitting back and forth as if trying to line themselves up between Alice and Vanitas. and if they got a clear line without an ally in the path, Alice would smirk and snap her finger with one hand raised.

And the arcane wire connecting her to the doll in question would materialize as a red hot laser, inside Vanitas if it all worked out.

And if it did, well, she just gently flicked her wrist up from there, and the cut wouldn't be pretty to say the least.

@Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT
As he saw the quick movement, he fired the last two shots in the current magazine as he moved toward him, jumping to the side as to try and avoid getting hit, though succesful, as he dropped to the floor rearing in pain as it grazed his hip, trying to suppress the multitude his body then felt as he painfully and slowly took out the second magazine from its holster and added the ammunition to the pistol. "Damn.. Damn it!.." He slowly tried to get up, but stayed at a crawl as he looked at the ensuing fight, hoping that Vanitas wouldn't notice him in such a position. "C-Cereza... Where are you,.. m-my love?..." He spoke silently to himself, as the bandages on his arm began to bleed from the graze, as was his leg and hip. "Get up... Get up!..." He tried, looking at the crucifix almost in defeat as he stared at Vanitas.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
At this point, Kalifa began looking for Kaku. "Is Kaku STILL investigating the body to see if that thing people call a 'lightsaber' might have been used to slice the Punisher's arm off? We need him here at this battle."

"I'll just have to start without him, then." she said.

"SHEEP CLOUD RELAXING BUBBLES!"

kalifasoap2.png

Kalifa sent several bubbly clouds hurtling toward Vanitas at a rapid rate. It would be unlikely that he would be able to dodge all of the strength-sapping soap bubbles. Though there were other counters, such as wind attacks, he could use, but Kalifa hoped at least a few would have some impact on Vanitas.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Link made sure to keep an eye on Legolas as he thrusted his sword forward at Vanitas, then would follow up with an attempt to cut into his side.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Peeps fighting Vanitas
As the Mirkwood elf saw Link attacking to the side, he separated and went to the other side, knowing it would be a challenge for Vanitas to stop both attackers. He bore in with his long knife, looking to stab it where it may hurt.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Schnee Corp Lawyer
468px-Black002.jpg

It was about time the Outworld cowboy stopped sitting on the sidelines and started fighting against Vanitas. Rolling a sand grenade from his right hand towards Vanitas Erron readied his revolver in his left hand. Pulling the hammer back he decided to shoot a shot at Vanitas. This specific shot was a bit special as it had 'Vanitas' carved into it implying he did this on the way over there.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT @People I have missed that are fighting Vanitas.
Raynor scowled as Vanitas managed to dodge his attack. "Yeah, sorry to ruin your day, pal." Raynor called out to Vanitas as he collapsed his Commando Rifle and holstered it, reaching back and pulling out his trusty C-14 Impaler Gauss Rifle. Raynor got out of his sniping position and moved in closer to the battle (close enough for Vanitas to possible do some damage to him, unfortunately) and took aim with the assault rifle. While Vanitas was distracted by both Link and Legolas on both sides, Raynor fired a controlled burst of gauss fire into Vanitas' backside.

The rifle Jimmy carries fires 8mm solid spikes, designed to rip into flesh and pierce armor. Of course, Raynor is capable of switching the ammo type should the spikes prove ineffective. Raynor takes pride in his massive hoard of weaponry.
@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Chris Lang @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lizzy @Peeps fighting vanitas
"Oh...sure...let's go beat that guy..." he says with a small laugh "Not like defeating folks is particularly hard with a weapon as strong, and handsome as me~" he flashes into his scythe mode in her hand and grins widely "Maybe when Ulysses deals with the stuff back at HQ, I can come back out for real" he was a little annoyed that it seemed for all intents and purposes that the brothers had actually been allowed to return in the flesh, despite having been found to be controlled by Aki from the moment the game started, but he supposed that they needed to keep the more able fighters back at base to ensure things could be handled

Seeing Ruby rush in to fight, Soul redeployed himself and frowned slightly, watching as he waited for a chance, any chance he got at a free shot, he sent himself flying through the air, spinning rapidly and aiming to land slashes along his legs, before transforming back on the other side of the man, and repeating, darting back and forth and trying to get in as many hits as were possible

@york
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Huh, I guess I wouldn't know. I don't have a girl I love. The only thing I love is making idiots like you suffer!" Vanitas cried with a chuckle in reply to Abel. He dashed past Abel and dodged his attack, instead moving behind the teen and twisting his arm behind his back. He continued twisting, attempting to break his arm--only to let go of it when the dark apprentice was suddenly barraged with many more attacks.

He ducked with Legolas stabbed at him, elbowing the elf in the gut when he was close enough. "Don't you know it's rude to interrupt a conversation?" he grumbled, sliding to the side to dodge Sakuya's knives. "Ugh more people? I wish all of you would just leave me alone. None of you are even the ones I would like to fight anyhow..." He quickly scooped up one of Sakuya's knives and threw it back at her.

When Ruby and Sophie attacked, however, Vanitas began to struggle. He couldn't dodge Ruby's repeated strikes and Sophie's gunshots at the same time. So he chose to dodge the gunshots, getting hit by Ruby's scythe. Her slashes on him knocked him down, cleaving bad cuts across his legs. He quickly stood up, however, just in time to flip Lapis over his shoulder and dodge her attack.

"Hmph, you say Aqua could wipe the floor with me, but you really haven't seen me at my full potential. I'm outmatched. It's unfair. There are far too many of you," Vanitas complained in reply to Alice, moving to dodge Raynor and Erron's attacks. There were just too many to dodge--especially after Alice's dolls left him more open with their attacks--and he ended up being caught by Link's sword slash. He grunted as the attack sliced his helmet in half and it fell to the ground. Blood dripped from the wounds on his chest as he stood there. He managed to dodge a laser Alice's doll shot out, but it was obvious the dodge was a struggle to him. He was injured now...

1776378-kh__vanitas_by_sorakawa_d36uj1r.png

"Ugh, looks like I really won't be able to stand up to all of you outnumbered like this... Time for a last resort..."

Unversed_Infantry.png

With a wave of his hand, Vanitas summoned a hoard of monsters to protect himself with. They managed to protect him from Kalifa's bubble attack, and came charging at the group. He then sent a couple monsters to attack Riley and Joshua in particular.

@Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Chris Lang @york @Kaykay @holy crap a lot of people are in this fight now O.o @Sorry if I missed anyone. lol, there's a lot of you. XD​

"Huh, I guess I wouldn't know. I don't have a girl I love. The only thing I love is making idiots like you suffer!" Vanitas cried with a chuckle in reply to Abel. He dashed past Abel and dodged his attack, instead moving behind the teen and twisting his arm behind his back. He continued twisting, attempting to break his arm--only to let go of it when the dark apprentice was suddenly barraged with many more attacks.

He ducked with Legolas stabbed at him, elbowing the elf in the gut when he was close enough. "Don't you know it's rude to interrupt a conversation?" he grumbled, sliding to the side to dodge Sakuya's knives. "Ugh more people? I wish all of you would just leave me alone. None of you are even the ones I would like to fight anyhow..." He quickly scooped up one of Sakuya's knives and threw it back at her.

When Ruby and Sophie attacked, however, Vanitas began to struggle. He couldn't dodge Ruby's repeated strikes and Sophie's gunshots at the same time. So he chose to dodge the gunshots, getting hit by Ruby's scythe. Her slashes on him knocked him down, cleaving bad cuts across his legs. He quickly stood up, however, just in time to flip Lapis over his shoulder and dodge her attack.

"Hmph, you say Aqua could wipe the floor with me, but you really haven't seen me at my full potential. I'm outmatched. It's unfair. There are far too many of you," Vanitas complained in reply to Alice, moving to dodge Raynor and Erron's attacks. There were just too many to dodge--especially after Alice's dolls left him more open with their attacks--and he ended up being caught by Link's sword slash. He grunted as the attack sliced his helmet in half and it fell to the ground. Blood dripped from the wounds on his chest as he stood there. He managed to dodge a laser Alice's doll shot out, but it was obvious the dodge was a struggle to him. He was injured now...

"Ugh, looks like I really won't be able to stand up to all of you outnumbered like this... Time for a last resort..."

Unversed_Infantry.png

With a wave of his hand, Vanitas summoned a hoard of monsters to protect himself with. They managed to protect him from Kalifa's bubble attack, and came charging at the group. He then sent a couple monsters to attack Riley and Joshua in particular.

@Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Chris Lang @york @Kaykay @holy crap a lot of people are in this fight now O.o @Sorry if I missed anyone. lol, there's a lot of you. XD​
It was immediately that Joshua forced himself up, as a sacrifice? No, more like a suicide mission as he fired quickly from the magazine, reloading the pistol once more with it's last magazine as he jumped toward Riley, pushing him to the side as he fired continuously at the monster infront of me "Run away, you idiot, RUN!" He fired the shots, the last three coming out as he holstered the pistol, now using the ultimate of the last weapons and started to fire the assault rifle in a spray "Keep away, Riley! I'll take them down!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Silver Paladin

While the rest of the soldiers from the Brotherhood of Steel duked it out with Stark's forces in the other places, Kotomine wordlessly advanced forward towards the Medical Bay and Cargo Storage, intending on taking on the soldiers. While the armor might be strong, made of some foreign metal that was not native to the priest's world, and though their weapons might be sharp, their horses fast, it mattered little to the priest. He was stronger than a dragon, faster than a horse, more flexible than a monkey, more cunning than a snake, the works. How fitting that he compared himself to animals that appeared on the Chinese Zodiac, as he practiced the Chinese martial art known as Bajiquan.

An art that specialized in damaging the opponent's interior with exterior blows. Self-explanatory and simple in concept, but devastating and deadly in a real fight. Combine that with the priest's physical magecraft that strengthened him beyond human capability, and you were in for quite the surprise indeed.

And then, battle cries. Followed by thumping and thrashing of metal and armored footsteps.

Some soldiers were waiting for him. Waiting to ambush him.

This was not good.

For the soldiers, of course.

Effortlessly, reacting faster than any of them could possibly have anticipated, Kirei Kotomine greeted the first raider with a swift, yet powerful kick into the temple, crushing the steel helmet as though it were plastic, and caving in his head, the mere impact of the kick sending the man's body flying into the wall. Then, Kotomine would quickly advance to the next attacker, thrusting his fist forward with a standard, yet effective, cross, bypassing the victim's armor and destroying the kidneys easily enough.

But the best was always saved for last.

The final guard would attempt to slash at the priest's jugular, but Kotomine would have none of that. Deftly halting the attack by performing a high block, hitting the raider's arm against his and stopping the sword, the beast would step forward and slam his elbow into his target's solar plexus, resulting in a small boom. But he was not done. Sweeping the armored soldier off his feet, the raider would be sent into the ground, where the monster would stomp on his chest, the very heel of his foot targeting, and effectively crushing, the heart.

latest

This was the Six grand opening - elbow upthrust technique. One of his personal favorite combinations.

Heh... I still got it.

But now was not the time to wallow in pride. Especially as a man of God. He had more work to do...

@Krieg @The Silver Paladin

Paladin Jackson stood watching the chaos on the screen. Initiate James stood up. "You are a traitor to the Brotherhood! You didn't come to assist!" James quickly reached for his Laser Pistol. "When did you figure it out?" Jackson said with a sadistic smile. "Just a few minutes ago, after Kotomine left. You wanted to control the Coalition from here. Give it to the Enclave, and then to Akibahara!" Initiate James fired the laser pistol, hitting Jackson. "You're perceptive, James. I'm stronger than that." Matthew stood up as well. Matthew and James ran to subdue Jackson. "E need assistance in here! Jackson's gone rogue!"

It was immediately that Joshua forced himself up, as a sacrifice? No, more like a suicide mission as he fired quickly from the magazine, reloading the pistol once more with it's last magazine as he jumped toward Riley, pushing him to the side as he fired continuously at the monster infront of me "Run away, you idiot, RUN!" He fired the shots, the last three coming out as he holstered the pistol, now using the ultimate of the last weapons and started to fire the assault rifle in a spray "Keep away, Riley! I'll take them down!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Silver Paladin

"Where the hell do I run to? Back to the Fissure and leave the wounded?" Riley brought out his Gauss Rifle, and equipped his Power Armor. "I'll take as many as I can back."

Unversed_Infantry.png

Wait...

Since when did Gnar remove his gentlemanly outfit?

Whatever, he went behind Vanitas and gave one of the children's most cruel punishment.

one_thousand_years_of_death_by_kanamelover101-d6qqgvt.gif

@EVERYONE IN THE FIGHT OHMYGOD SO MANY TAGS

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
"Where the hell do I run to? Back to the Fissure and leave the wounded?" Riley brought out his Gauss Rifle, and equipped his Power Armor. "I'll take as many as I can back."
"right now, you have no use whatsoever! If you get killed, our only person with medical expertise is dead! Get yourself out of the zone, drag some wounded out or something, but we need you alive!" Joshua crouched down, now taking clear shots at the targets as he tried ducking his head.

Unversed_Infantry.png

5174d57d-5324-49c1-bf90-e2b2e6eb8da7

With these new creatures emerging Erron decided to stand and fight. Tossing out caltrops to limit the movements of the creatures Erron started rapid firing the rest of the shots in his left revolver. He then moved for his right revolver once he expended the ammo in his left one going for his severed Tarkatan armblade with his left hand.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @york @People I may have missed fighting Vanitas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poe Dameron

tumblr_inline_nlc0zb4YCK1qkdr2y.png

"A strange man?" Elsa questioned, keeping her head drooped on Molly's shoulder. "It's not Akibahara, is it?" the queen wondered, biting her lip. She was happy that Molly was back, but if she was back because of Akibahara, that would be worrying.

@TheColourlessRainbow
Molly's lips formed a small smile as she rubbed Elsa's back, but that smile quickly faded as she spoke up.

"I don't think so, this man seems to be quite different in attitude and goals. I should actually go look for him." stated Molly as she looked around her, to see if there was any sign of Elliot.

Unversed_Infantry.png

Sakuya activated a spell card, altering the trajectory of the knife that had been thrown back to put it back into her hand. "Looks like he's too agile," she thought aloud. As he summoned monsters, she contemplated whether she should be attempting to end Vanitas, or saving Riley and Joshua. Seeing Erron and Joshua cover for Riley, she figured she should concentrate her efforts on Vanitas.

She stopped time. Setting up knives from every direction, she entrapped his body with an overwhelming amount of knives.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @york @People I may have missed fighting Vanitas.

Last edited:

Unversed_Infantry.png

"Well then, I guess it is time I join the scuffle as well and even the odds," from the sidelines, Naoya stepped into the fray as the Unversed creatures arrived on the scene as well. From his coat, he removed a device, one that would look familiar to some gamers, and scrolled through the options on the system before smirking. In a burst of blood-red lightening, a new figure appeared at the programmer's side, a sheathed rapier in hand and a white jacket upon his shoulders. This demon, a red cross painted upon his pale forehead, was the former shaman Kresnik, a man who transformed into a vampire hunter and warrior to answer the call to destroy the demon known as Kudlak.

2068244-kresnik.jpg

"My lord?" A gruff voice escaped the holy warrior as he eyed the battle taking place, looking a vampiric foe of some kind that he may have been specifically summoned to battle.

"Aid my brother and our companions against the man in the dark armor. The black creatures are his creation as well, so destroy them as best as you can as well," Naoya commanded as he prepared an Agilao spell and fired a blast of fire at one of the beasts Vanitas had summoned. With his orders given, Kresnik drew his sword and darted towards the battle with Vanitas. Moving behind him, he aimed a slash at the man's back to catch him off-guard.

Abel, on the other hand, growled as he cast Dia to heal his sore arm, "That's it, asshole, now you're going to get a foot up your ass!" He charged forward again, fists ready to deliver a flurry of punches towards Vanitas's chest and face. However, it seemed Abel had changed something in his style of attack. Unlike before when his fists had simply been bare, now they were coated in the flames of Agi, ready to scorch any foe that the king struck, "Get wrecked, asshole!"

@Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Chris Lang @york @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
"right now, you have no use whatsoever! If you get killed, our only person with medical expertise is dead! Get yourself out of the zone, drag some wounded out or something, but we need you alive!" Joshua crouched down, now taking clear shots at the targets as he tried ducking his head.

Riley quickly nodded. "Yes, sir." He got to his feet, picked up his medical supplies, and began running. He would return to help the wounded later. He felt like a coward. He ran back to the Fissure as fast as he could.

Riley quickly nodded. "Yes, sir." He got to his feet, picked up his medical supplies, and began running. He would return to help the wounded later. He felt like a coward. He ran back to the Fissure as fast as he could.
After a minute of groaning, he yelled at Riley again "Riley! Up the sand dune! Take the shots from there! Snipe quickly, or die like the rest!" He then reverted his attention to the monsters coming at him.

After a minute of groaning, he yelled at Riley again "Riley! Up the sand dune! Take the shots from there! Snipe quickly, or die like the rest!" He then reverted his attention to the monsters coming at him.

Riley clambered up the sand dune, slipping a few times, but eventually reaching the top. He crouched, got into a sniping position, and held his breath. He clicked the trigger with Vanitas in his sights.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Unversed_Infantry.png

"... gh," Lapis managed to snap out of her trance, seeing Abel almost get hurt. While she wasn't being all "different" anymore... Lapis was even more determined to get this enemy out of the way.

"... go as far as placing another hand on Abel, and you're going to be in for a lot more pain!" the bounty hunter fully activated her mark as she charged forward, crystallizing her sword as she swung her weapon with great force at the monsters that blocked the way to Vanitas.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @ResistingTheEnlightened @Wedge Antilles @Schnee Corp Lawyer @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Chris Lang @york @Kaykay

Unversed_Infantry.png

"Oh good heavens, one of universe's lords of evil and despair feels as if we're being unfair!" Alice said with a mock gasp as she covered her mouth in surprise. "I suppose that means we should take it easy on him, yes Shanghai?" She asked, glancing over to the nice, sweet, doll who's main purpose in life was to defend others and serve as Alice's conscience on occasion.

The blue clad doll just slooooowly shook her head no, that they certainly did not need to take it easy on this creature.

Alice blinked, smirked, and finally shrugged "Well, if Shanghai doesn't like you then you must truly be deplorable. Shoo. To the afterlife with you. Escort him if you would, Hourai."

The red clad doll grinned like a slasher as she gave a silent cackle and suddenly flitted into the air away from the melee, magic energy humming through her lance as both her and Alice's eyes glowed.

"Curse sign; Hanged Hourai doll!"

The doll swung her lance, and a spinning cycles of lasers blasted down from the sky like the world's most adorable orbital strike, timed hopefully so that she didn't, you know, hit any teammates with said laser strike.

1NlmmDl.jpg

> *Insert Vanitas here*<

As for Alice herself, if any of the monsters sought to strike at the puppeteer, they'd finally learn why she spent every fight standing off to the side and fiddling with the rings on her finger, as a smirk and a quick flick of the wrist had the nigh invisible and deadly sharp wires that were floating in the air constrict, catch, and slice'dice.

Needless to say this, too, was really messy if it worked.

@Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Chris Lang @york @Kaykay

Status
Not open for further replies.