• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BarrenThin @Seat of War​

The little girl stood up and pulled away from him, but reached to take his hand. She was worried. She didn't know if he was hurt or not. With bright blue eyes he looked up and asked, "Do you need help?" She wondered if he was injured. Her own ears weren't really ringing thanks to Frank having protected her.

@Bomb @Unlimited RP Works @The Crossroads

"Promise me... you'll find me a new toy to play with! The camp is really boring and my friend Riku broke my toy sword. I'd like a new one. If you can get me one, I'll go back to the camp," Sora told her, smiling. "You should be able to find them in the moogle shop at the Fissure," he added.​

"No. I'm fine," He semi-shouted.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

YYIOhhl.png

"What are the flowers for? Oh! They're for a woman who seems to be crying inside the fourth tent. I heard she lost her child. I just thought I would try to do something nice for her," the master said, smiling gently. "My name is Aqua, what might yours be?" she questioned, greeting the new person.

"Well, careful with that fruit. I really don't know what it's like," the master said to Riley with a chuckle. "It's supposed to keep you connected with the person you love." Pausing, Aqua picked up the fruit and offered one to Chloe. "You should share this with Max when she gets back," Aqua said, winking.

"It looks like we're being sent some reinforcements." Kaku said. "A good thing, too. It'd be the height of arrogance to suggest any of us could accomplish this mission alone."

Kalifa changed the subject. "We heard noises coming from the second tent, but we can't be sure what those noises are or why whoever's inside is being so noisy. Maybe we should take a look there at some point?"

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Raven @Lizzy @Kaykay @Krieg @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@BarrenThin @Seat of War​

The little girl stood up and pulled away from him, but reached to take his hand. She was worried. She didn't know if he was hurt or not. With bright blue eyes he looked up and asked, "Do you need help?" She wondered if he was injured. Her own ears weren't really ringing thanks to Frank having protected her.

@Bomb @Unlimited RP Works @The Crossroads

"Promise me... you'll find me a new toy to play with! The camp is really boring and my friend Riku broke my toy sword. I'd like a new one. If you can get me one, I'll go back to the camp," Sora told her, smiling. "You should be able to find them in the moogle shop at the Fissure," he added.​
char_103698_thumb.jpg

Plutia thought about this for a moment before making a choice.

"Sure! Just stay out of danger, alright?~~"

With that Plutia left Archer, Gnar, and the kitty squad to watch Sora as she went to the Fissure.

@Unlimited RP Works @The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Raven @Lizzy @Chris Lang @Kaykay @Krieg

Prologue Erron Black.

After everything that had transpired in his dimension Erron Black while still in Outworld went about seeking a new employer for more money. His incredible marksmanship made him valuable for anyone who could pay up that is. Soon enough Erron would be hired by the Coalition to assist in the matter of dealing with the arch demon Akibahara which to the Outworld cowboy didn't seem all that worrying. Erron was delayed from joining them however but now has seemed to made it just in time to be in this 'Keyblade Graveyard.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4419045-2527605862-latest

".....Well what do we have here?" a voice had spoken up as Erron Black could be seen approaching Lapis at the Dark Cave entrance. He had both of his revolvers in their holsters before he took his left one out and pointed it at her. "You with the Coalition or with Akibahara and if the answer is Akibahara then i'll have to kill you." Erron spoke with no emotion at all. He was a bounty hunter after all and a damn good one at that. Usually he wouldn't worry about talking but since he had to keep an eye out for allies of the Coalition he chose to speak rather then just shooting Lapis.

@Gummi Bunnies (hope this works)
At the time, Lapis was holding one of her special crystals in her hand, examining it. This was one of the new crystals that she was mysteriously given during the trial back at that "data hunt." It appeared just like her old ones... but it made her wonder on how this mysterious entity had given it to her in a place that seemed almost impossible.

Looking up, she narrowed her eyes at the man who aimed his revolver at her. Great... Silently returning her attention back to her crystal, Lapis didn't seem too fazed that she was being put into gun-point.

"Good luck wasting your time here with me... One, I have my own personal bounty on that Arch Demon's head... two, people around here wouldn't really like someone going trigger happy when we have possible killers in the group... and three, aiming to kill someone that can take a bullet to the head is a redundant waste of a good bullet. In other words... you can say I'm with the Coalition, but that's it to someone like me," Lapis absently remarked. while she seemed uninterested in anything but the fact that she wanted to kill Akibahara, her mind had lingering thoughts of conflict and dread...

@Crimson Spartan

Legolas smiled and laughed a bit as he saw Riley put down the fruit.

Legolas+Smiling.jpg

"It seems you wanted to give the fruit to someone. Why not just give it then? I sense in you a desire to connect to someone, you may as well try. You will only have years of regrets, if you do not."

@The Silver Paladin

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
@ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @york @Verite @Atomyk @Dark Cave

tumblr_inline_mkfrl6nKSP1qz4rgp.png

The boy nodded, at Ruby, glad she understood. "Uh, but are you people sure you're all friends? And that you're friendly? You just pointed that gun at me! That's not a nice thing to do to someone when you want them to be your friend," he told Joshua, anxiously still evading the questions of the others.​
Taking a moment to do this, Red typed up a message on his pokedex and held it in a way so the boy could read what he wanted to say.

[ Yeah, we're all friends. It's just that we've been through rough events, and I suppose that the man with the gun was only cautious and on the edge. ]

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @york @Verite @Atomyk @ppl at the Dark Cave​

Link glanced into ten 1, and upon hearing about the fruit Riley picked up his mind went to one person:

zeldasszelda.jpg

Zelda.

' No, there's no point in buying one of those. It'd be silly to do so, who knows when I'll see her again...' He thought, sighing heavily. Fi gave Link a look of understanding.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Chris Lang @Raven @Fissure peeps

Using the laptop. Whoop.

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Legolas smiled and laughed a bit as he saw Riley put down the fruit.

Legolas+Smiling.jpg

"It seems you wanted to give the fruit to someone. Why not just give it then? I sense in you a desire to connect to someone, you may as well try. You will only have years of regrets, if you do not."

@The Silver Paladin
"I've had issues with love. I can't trust anymore, because every time I love someone, I watch them die." Riley said. "It has happened to me a few times, and I don't want it to happen again." Riley said crying a bit. "I just wander, because that keeps my mind off of love."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Fissure Team

"I've had issues with love. I can't trust anymore, because every time I love someone, I watch them die." Riley said. "It has happened to me a few times, and I don't want it to happen again." Riley said crying a bit. "I just wander, because that keeps my mind off of love."

"Love? What's going on?" Plutia said as she just arrived with the team.

"And also, did you guys find a shop yet?"

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Raven @Lizzy @Chris Lang @Kaykay @Krieg

Riley showed Plutia the fruit. "they say this fruit entwines the fates of the two who eat it. I picked it up because I had never had fruit before." Riley pointed behind him. "We got it in the shop."
Sakuya turned to the girl who'd just walked in. "Oh, you're already at the store," she answered. "My name's Sakuya, what's yours?"

@The Silver Paladin@TheBlueBurch@Wedge Antilles@Atomyk@Raven@Lizzy@Chris Lang@Krieg@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
image_thumb80.png

"Oh, there's someone new here? My name is Plutia~~ nice to meet you Sakuya-chan~~" Plutia said to Sakuya.

"So this is the shop? Is there a toy sword here?" Plutia asked the merchant.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Raven @Lizzy @Chris Lang @Krieg

Legolas was more accustomed to contests involving battle, competing against a friend as to who would kill the most enemies. But this was more interesting, in a way. This, he had not done before, it was new even to him.

"Just for you, friend. I'll go first. There's a remarkable lady that deserves a beautiful moment here. And I won't even use the fruit. I shall make use of these flowers."

lrotkaragorn3.jpg

As Link walked into the tent with Fi, he went to Fi, and presented her with the flowers he acquired. "Fi, for a lady of unique charms and remarkable intelligence, I bestow this floral arrangement unto you with my admiration and appreciation." He then bowed, and kissed her "hand" again.

He looked back at Riley, and with an expression that said "your turn".

@Lizzy @The Silver Paladin

• Love
Erron-Black.png

Erron didn't lower said revolver just yet staring at Lapis with on emotion. "I needed to be sure we had the same employer and have a bullet ready if we didn't." he stated finally holstering his left revolver. "Most people I face take more than one bullet anyways even to the head." Erron states pretty much not caring about having to use more than one bullet. He took a bullet off of one of his bandoliers looking at it closely. If Lapis were to look at it as well it had 'Akibahara' carved into it most likely meaning that it was the bullet he wanted to finish off Akibahara with. ".....You got a name?" Erron asks Lapis most likely asking so he could carve that name into a bullet in case it ever came down to her being one of these 'possible killers' with everyone else him assuming that there was more people involved.

@Gummi Bunnies

image_thumb80.png

"Oh, there's someone new here? My name is Plutia~~ nice to meet you Sakuya-chan~~" Plutia said to Sakuya.

"So this is the shop? Is there a toy sword here?" Plutia asked the merchant.
"Nice to meet you too, Plutia." At Plutia's question, Sakuya answered for the merchant, "Actually yes, I believe I saw a toy sword in their stock."

She grabbed one from the moogle, telling him it was for Plutia, not herself. "Here you go," she said, offering the toy to the other girl with both hands.

@fissure people

WMjwlnv.png

"Oh, I really wouldn't know, to be honest," Aqua replied to Sakuya with a shrug. "I've never tried the fruit before..." She gazed at the fruit, wondering if she ever would get the chance to try it with someone. Her cheeks flushed pink and she glanced down at the flowers she was holding. She wasn't sure about giving someone a gift that deep, but she certainly wouldn't have minded giving a gift to someone...

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Raven @Lizzy @Chris Lang @Kaykay @Krieg

• Love
Legolas was more accustomed to contests involving battle, competing against a friend as to who would kill the most enemies. But this was more interesting, in a way. This, he had not done before, it was new even to him.

"Just for you, friend. I'll go first. There's a remarkable lady that deserves a beautiful moment here. And I won't even use the fruit. I shall make use of these flowers."

lrotkaragorn3.jpg

As Link walked into the tent with Fi, he went to Fi, and presented her with the flowers he acquired. "Fi, for a lady of unique charms and remarkable intelligence, I bestow this floral arrangement unto you with my admiration and appreciation." He then bowed, and kissed her "hand" again.

"Legolas... I don't want to fall in love, only for them to die in front of me again." Riley brushed his lab coat off. "I have watched people die more times than I would like to have seen. Good people. I don't want to fall in love, only to watch that person die."

lrotkaragorn3.jpg

Fi was surprised by this. This sort of thing has never happened before in her many years of life. But then again she'd been inside a sword for who knows how long before Link's destiny truly began.

"For once, I do not know what to say other than thank you...." was her response as she smiled. Link, having been a bit surprised at the display himself chuckled a bit. And least Fi was making friends, right?

@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Fissure peeps

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Nice to meet you too, Plutia." At Plutia's question, Sakuya answered for the merchant, "Actually yes, I believe I saw a toy sword in their stock."

She grabbed one from the moogle, telling him it was for Plutia, not herself. "Here you go," she said, offering the toy to the other girl with both hands.

@fissure people
"Oh, thanks!~~"

Plutia1.png

"Well, I need to go back to Sora and Archer. I'll see you later~~." Plutia said, as she walked back to the crossroads to give Sora the sword.

"Here you go, Sora-kun~~ A brand new sword~~"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works

WMjwlnv.png

"Oh, I really wouldn't know, to be honest," Aqua replied to Sakuya with a shrug. "I've never tried the fruit before..." She gazed at the fruit, wondering if she ever would get the chance to try it with someone. Her cheeks flushed pink and she glanced down at the flowers she was holding. She wasn't sure about giving someone a gift that deep, but she certainly wouldn't have minded giving a gift to someone...

"Oh..." Sakuya said softly, a little bit quietly.

She turned around and bowed to Plutia as she ran off. She noticed Legolas, Riley, and Fi standing together. Walking over to them, she noticed Fi had flowers. "Who gave you those?" She asked, curious.

@Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @fissure people

Status
Not open for further replies.