• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Legolas... I don't want to fall in love, only for them to die in front of me again." Riley brushed his lab coat off. "I have watched people die more times than I would like to have seen. Good people. I don't want to fall in love, only to watch that person die."

"You must live, without fear of pain or death. One can be a coward, but that is truly not living." Legolas needed to remember his own words more often, he realized.

@The Silver Paladin

Fi was surprised by this. This sort of thing has never happened before in her many years of life. But then again she'd been inside a sword for who knows how long before Link's destiny truly began.

"For once, I do not know what to say other than thank you...." was her response as she smiled. Link, having been a bit surprised at the display himself chuckled a bit. And least Fi was making friends, right?

@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Fissure peeps

"You could also tell me if you like the flowers?", he asked, smiling. He had not been in a serious relationship with a female before, but he had given gifts to ladies, so this was not unfamiliar ground to him. "Surely this is not the first time the remarkable Lady Fi has received a bouquet?"

@Lizzy

Raynor Prologue
A Deal From Beyond The Veil

sc2%206%20640x480.jpg

Space is frightening, exciting, mysterious, dangerous, and massive. All kinds of different words can be used to describe space, but no one ever wondered what would happen if something that was..beyond space tried to show up. Beyond our space, could it be just as dangerous and exciting? Who knows, but James Raynor was too desperate for help to try and work out the pro's and con's of this little deal.

The void shuddered as a gargantuan terran ship jumped into its mass. A battlecruiser of Dominion design, far larger than your average ship of the fleet. The iconic name "HYPERION" was plastered on her hull, barely readable but readable enough to understand who she belonged to. Crewmen shuffled out of the cantina and recreational zones to their command posts as the vessel reached its jump point. Meanwhile in the bridge, captain Matt Horner turned around from the view screen.

"Sir, we reached the rendezvous point. I cant help but ask what who we were hoping to meet here."

The sound of liquid swishing, followed by a burp and a sigh of satisfaction was a telltale sign of who was sitting in the second command chair. The chair spun around and low and behold; the peoples hero was sitting up and closing his hip flask.

"I already checked all of the details, Matt. The info is good..now we just gotta wait." Raynor said in a hopeful tone.

"I think we already made enough deals with shady organizations, sir. We had no previous data on these...Coalition individuals before and now, out of the blue, they contact us and tell us to meet them at the fringe of the sector? This isn't a save move, sir."

Raynor rose from his seat, sighing and putting a hand on Matts shoulder. "Listen, so far we haven't been doing so hot in this revolution and our work with the foundation didn't work out so well. We need all the help we can get if we're gonna make this revolution count for somethin'. And that's why I'm puttin' my trust in these Coalition folks, whoever they are."

"And if they are pirates?"

Raynor smirked and sat back in his seat, popping open his flask and taking a long sip, looking up at Matt.

"Then they can try can take whatever they want from us; not before they get blasted to kingdom come. You know I don't make deals and just leave my gun at home, Matt."

Matt looked down and chuckled "Of course, sir". The Hyperion simply sits at the fringe of the sector, awaiting some kind of communication from the Coalition..with its weapons and shields charged up in case push comes to shove.

( OOC Note: For context, I imagine the Coalition contacted Raynor beforehand and are trying to enlist his help against Akibahara. If this is conflicting with the current situation I can always edit it.)

@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

wJl3fNY.png

The connection is poor at best and it's hard to hear the boy's voice over the static, but it's possible to interpret what he's saying. "This is Makoto Naegi, of the Future Foundation and the Coalition." Makoto was well aware his age didn't count for much when it came to dealing with outside organizations, but just about everyone else was dealing with the havoc around the headquarters. Makoto himself needed to confront Arya-- to say something to her, but this was more important in the moment.

"You might not have heard of the Arch Demon Akibahara, but I assure you, he's a threat to every galaxy and universe in existence if left unchecked. Our contacts would have already informed you of the dangers of the mission-- and the amount you'll be paid for your services. There have been complications on the mission, and we're taking casualties. We need a force to assist GORE in the final battle, we need an agent down on the ground who can assist our speciality team. We think you're that man, Mr. Raynor."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

"You must live, without fear of pain or death. One can be a coward, but that is truly not living." Legolas needed to remember his own words more often, he realized.

@The Silver Paladin

"You could also tell me if you like the flowers?", he asked, smiling. He had not been in a serious relationship with a female before, but he had given gifts to ladies, so this was not unfamiliar ground to him. "Surely this is not the first time the remarkable Lady Fi has received a bouquet?"

@Lizzy
"I want to learn how to love, but no one here would be interested to love me." Riley said brushing off the lab coat. "My only hope, is to wander far from those who destroyed the things that I love."

Erron-Black.png

Erron didn't lower said revolver just yet staring at Lapis with on emotion. "I needed to be sure we had the same employer and have a bullet ready if we didn't." he stated finally holstering his left revolver. "Most people I face take more than one bullet anyways even to the head." Erron states pretty much not caring about having to use more than one bullet. He took a bullet off of one of his bandoliers looking at it closely. If Lapis were to look at it as well it had 'Akibahara' carved into it most likely meaning that it was the bullet he wanted to finish off Akibahara with. ".....You got a name?" Erron asks Lapis most likely asking so he could carve that name into a bullet in case it ever came down to her being one of these 'possible killers' with everyone else him assuming that there was more people involved.

@Gummi Bunnies
"Lapis Lazuli," she just said that, and that was it on the case of her "name." Of course, it wasn't her real name, and she entrusted her real name with Abel. After that, she silently slipped her crystal back onto the strap of her belt, making sure she still had all four crystals at the time.

"... how about you?"

@Crimson Spartan

"Oh..." Sakuya said softly, a little bit quietly.

She turned around and bowed to Plutia as she ran off. She noticed Legolas, Riley, and Fi standing together. Walking over to them, she noticed Fi had flowers. "Who gave you those?" She asked, curious.

@Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @fissure people

@The Silver Paladin

@Lizzy
'Legolas has given them to me." she replied to Sakuya, then turned to Legolas himself.

"And yes, I like the flowers. It is the first time I have received a bouquet." she answered Legolas' questions then.

@Wedge Antilles @Kaykay

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Jake and Stitch still with Ace and Izana where quiet. As witnesses to what happened with FI they however said nothing Jake seemed to have become board so he once more on the skate board made laps around his group. Stitch just sat reading the book he tried to find and finally did thanks to the others help.

@FireDrake150 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lizzy @Others who tagged me

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @york @Verite @Atomyk @Dark Cave

tumblr_inline_mkfrl6nKSP1qz4rgp.png

The boy nodded, at Ruby, glad she understood. "Uh, but are you people sure you're all friends? And that you're friendly? You just pointed that gun at me! That's not a nice thing to do to someone when you want them to be your friend," he told Joshua, anxiously still evading the questions of the others.​
"I was not prepared to meet someone new. Have no fear." He smiled back at the boy reassuringly.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

'Legolas has given them to me." she replied to Sakuya, then turned to Legolas himself.

"And yes, I like the flowers. It is the first time I have received a bouquet." she answered Legolas' questions then.

@Wedge Antilles @Kaykay

"And it should not be the last time either, my lady", Legolas answered. He turned to Sakuya, to explain himself.

"I gave Fi the flowers because she is a remarkable lady, one with a combination of beauty, charm and intelligence I find quite rare in my existence. Furthermore, I understand from her information that she is part of a weapon, and I would imagine as such she had seen her share of violence, as have I. I only wished to show her a side she may not have seen, or have experienced enough." He then wondered if Fi heard everything he said... she likely did, but he then realized, she deserved to hear those words.

He looked at Riley and shook his head. The more one acts lonely, the more one is apt to be as such.

@Lizzy @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Chris Lang @Atomyk @fissuretent1

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
"And it should not be the last time either, my lady", Legolas answered. He turned to Sakuya, to explain himself.

"I gave Fi the flowers because she is a remarkable lady, one with a combination of beauty, charm and intelligence I find quite rare in my existence. Furthermore, I understand from her information that she is part of a weapon, and I would imagine as such she had seen her share of violence, as have I. I only wished to show her a side she may not have seen, or have experienced enough." He then wondered if Fi heard everything he said... she likely did, but he then realized, she deserved to hear those words.

He looked at Riley and shook his head. The more one acts lonely, the more one is apt to be as such.

@Lizzy @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Chris Lang @Atomyk @fissuretent1
A playful smirk crossed Sakuya's face as he explained himself. "Ohh? You like her, don't you?" she asked him, interested. At first it looked like he was just trying to inspire Riley, but after all that explaining it might be something more interesting than that.

She turned to face Fi. "I'm Sakuya. Nice to meet you. I hope everything goes great between you two."

Her smirk dropped a bit at hearing Riley's words. Must be a sad existence, to always be thinking like that.

@Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @fissurepeeps

Taking a moment to do this, Red typed up a message on his pokedex and held it in a way so the boy could read what he wanted to say.

[ Yeah, we're all friends. It's just that we've been through rough events, and I suppose that the man with the gun was only cautious and on the edge. ]

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @york @Verite @Atomyk @ppl at the Dark Cave​
"I was not prepared to meet someone new. Have no fear." He smiled back at the boy reassuringly.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @york @Verite @Atomyk @Dark Cave

The boy stepped forward and read the message Red typed up, tilting his head. He also glanced to Joshua, nodding.

"Oh. Well, I guess if you're nice people... my name is Riku. My world fell to darkness a while ago and my family has been forced to stay in this wasteland. I'm in this cave because I'm trying to make a surprise for my friends, Sora and Kairi. They've been really homesick. So I'm trying to make us a new secret place that looks like the old one we used to play in back at home. I'm even putting some new drawings in it," he explained.

"Oh, thanks!~~"

Plutia1.png

"Well, I need to go back to Sora and Archer. I'll see you later~~." Plutia said, as she walked back to the crossroads to give Sora the sword.

"Here you go, Sora-kun~~ A brand new sword~~"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Unlimited RP Works
When young Sora saw the new wooden sword, he hopped up and down with glee.

"You got it! You really got it!"

tumblr_lqf0j1KJOF1qk681b.png

He dashed forward and gave Plutia a hug.

"Thank you so much! I'll... come back now if you want me to," he said, a sheepish smile on his face.

@Bomb @Unlimited RP Works

"I want to learn how to love, but no one here would be interested to love me." Riley said brushing off the lab coat. "My only hope, is to wander far from those who destroyed the things that I love."

A playful smirk crossed Sakuya's face as he explained himself. "Ohh? You like her, don't you?" she asked him, interested. At first it looked like he was just trying to inspire Riley, but after all that explaining it might be something more interesting than that.

She turned to face Fi. "I'm Sakuya. Nice to meet you. I hope everything goes great between you two."

Her smirk dropped a bit at hearing Riley's words. Must be a sad existence, to always be thinking like that.

@Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @fissurepeeps

CIRMqNf.png

"Oh, don't be like that," Aqua said, offering Riley a gentle smile. "I'm sure you'll find someone to love someday. It just requires trust, patience, and caring for someone."

Aqua then chuckled at Legolas words.

I could've swore he said similar things to me. He must be the charmer type.

"I have to admit, it's not easy to show affection to others for some people though. I wish I knew how to so openly express myself toward someone I care about..."

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Raven @Lizzy @Chris Lang @Kaykay @Krieg @Fissure Folks​

• Love
Jake and Stitch still with Ace and Izana where quiet. As witnesses to what happened with FI they however said nothing Jake seemed to have become board so he once more on the skate board made laps around his group. Stitch just sat reading the book he tried to find and finally did thanks to the others help.

@FireDrake150 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lizzy @Others who tagged me

Link, deciding to let Fi have her moment without him by her side, went over to where Stitch sat.

"If you ever want, I could carry that for you as we travel." he told the little blue creature with a kind smile.

As for Fi, her smile returned. Who knew the ever stoic Fi would smile so much? Or show much emotion at all, for that matter?

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Sakuya." she said with a small bow of her head.

@Wedge Antilles @Raven @Fissure peeps and whoever I forgot to tag.

• Love

The boy stepped forward and read the message Red typed up, tilting his head. He also glanced to Joshua, nodding.

"Oh. Well, I guess if you're nice people... my name is Riku. My world fell to darkness a while ago and my family has been forced to stay in this wasteland. I'm in this cave because I'm trying to make a surprise for my friends, Sora and Kairi. They've been really homesick. So I'm trying to make us a new secret place that looks like the old one we used to play in back at home. I'm even putting some new drawings in it," he explained.
"Oooh, well interesting Riku. My name is Joshua Graham. How is it in this place? Does anybody cause you or your family trouble? If they do.." He pointed toward himself and the others "We're here to help and destroy them." He smiled again reasssuringly, nodding back at him "Tis be a promise."

CIRMqNf.png

"Oh, don't be like that," Aqua said, offering Riley a gentle smile. "I'm sure you'll find someone to love someday. It just requires trust, patience, and caring for someone."

Aqua then chuckled at Legolas words.

I could've swore he said similar things to me. He must be the charmer type.

"I have to admit, it's not easy to show affection to others for some people though. I wish I knew how to so openly express myself toward someone I care about..."

@The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk @Raven @Lizzy @Chris Lang @Kaykay @Krieg @Fissure Folks​

"I have only loved my father, and one girl. Her name was Amata, and I watched both of them die before the guns of the Enclave. I owed my life to Amata, because she was the person who saved mine. Her Father was the Overseer, and he had planned to kill me for what my Father had done, which was escape. She woke me up. And told me to leave." Riley sighed, took off the Lab coat. "I can never love again, because I never got to show mine."

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @york @Verite @Atomyk @Dark Cave

tumblr_inline_mkfrl6nKSP1qz4rgp.png

The boy nodded, at Ruby, glad she understood. "Uh, but are you people sure you're all friends? And that you're friendly? You just pointed that gun at me! That's not a nice thing to do to someone when you want them to be your friend," he told Joshua, anxiously still evading the questions of the others.​
Taking a moment to do this, Red typed up a message on his pokedex and held it in a way so the boy could read what he wanted to say.

[ Yeah, we're all friends. It's just that we've been through rough events, and I suppose that the man with the gun was only cautious and on the edge. ]

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ResistingTheEnlightened @york @Verite @Atomyk @ppl at the Dark Cave​

Ruby Rose & Sophie
@ResistingTheEnlightened @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Atomyk @Dark Cave

Ruby looked worried "Darkness? Like... The Grimm?" she asked, tilting her head to the side; The World of Remnant was also falling to the darkness, but, she wasn't quite sure if it was the exact same for Riki... Sophie in the meanwhile seemed to be looking at the drawings, she understood now why he had been working so hard on them, though, she could only wonder what Riku's homeworld was like compared to this graveyard of sorts...​

Link, deciding to let Fi have her moment without him by her side, went over to where Stitch sat.

"If you ever want, I could carry that for you as we travel." he told the little blue creature with a kind smile.

As for Fi, her smile returned. Who knew the ever stoic Fi would smile so much? Or show much emotion at all, for that matter?

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Sakuya." she said with a small bow of her head.

@Wedge Antilles @Raven @Fissure peeps and whoever I forgot to tag.
Stitch smiled and nodded. "Uh Thanks. I'm been making Jake." He answered quietly so the teen could not over hear what Stitch had been sneaking in the boy's bag.

@Lizzy @FireDrake150

wJl3fNY.png

The connection is poor at best and it's hard to hear the boy's voice over the static, but it's possible to interpret what he's saying. "This is Makoto Naegi, of the Future Foundation and the Coalition." Makoto was well aware his age didn't count for much when it came to dealing with outside organizations, but just about everyone else was dealing with the havoc around the headquarters. Makoto himself needed to confront Arya-- to say something to her, but this was more important in the moment.

"You might not have heard of the Arch Demon Akibahara, but I assure you, he's a threat to every galaxy and universe in existence if left unchecked. Our contacts would have already informed you of the dangers of the mission-- and the amount you'll be paid for your services. There have been complications on the mission, and we're taking casualties. We need a force to assist GORE in the final battle, we need an agent down on the ground who can assist our speciality team. We think you're that man, Mr. Raynor."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Raynor would rise from his chair as the image of what appears to be a boy, much older than Jim expected, appears upon the comm screen. Raynor gives a concerned look at the holographic image, listening to what the boy had to say. "Yeah, I know the payment we're gettin' but your message didn't mention anything about an Akibahara. I like to avoid jumpin' into wars I have no place in...but from the way you describe it, your boys need some help. I'll take the mission."

Matt looked to Jim with a concerned face "Sir, our forces aren't ready to take on another mission so soon."

Raynor looked back to Matt and smirked "Did I say I was bringin' our forces for this one? This is a solo mission, Matt."

Matt furrowed his brow, trying to pull his friend from committing suicide. "Jim, you cant throw yourself into trouble just to save someone else. We have an entire sector to free, and we cant let outside problems inf--"

Raynor spinned around to face Matt, with an irritated expression.

"Matt. What is this revolution about?"

"...Its about getting a better future for the people in the Domin--"

"Wrong"

Raynor pointed at the screen the boy was on "You hear what he said? There is something out there that is killin' innocent folks, puttin' them into torture. I don't care if it isn't in the Korprulu sector or in this entire goddamn universe; there is something bigger than the Dominion and if I don't deal with it now, its gonna come for us and its gonna kill everyone here. Protoss, Terran and Zerg alike. This is a revolution about savin' lives."

"Yeah? And what are we supposed to do while you go off playing the hero?"

"I expect you to take control of this band of misfits and go give the Dominion some daylight. You know your gonna be in charge of everything around here one day, and some practice couldn't hurt"

"Jim, I didn't sign up for this"

"You signed up to follow my orders. You can either do that and take charge for once, or you can get the hell off my ship. That is how it has always been."

Before Matt could respond, Raynor turned back to the screen and nodded "I'll go suit up and we can get started, Makato". Raynor proceed to leave the bridge and march on down to the Armory, where he would get suit up in his power armor and get his weapons ready

@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.