Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she guessed she should have been grateful that she wasn't dead. As an attack did hit home on Dark Aqua and tore her attention away from Chloe and hopefully Legolas as well, Chloe finally gave into the pain as her pistol dropped to the ground and she fell to her knees clutching at her shoulder.

"Believe me I'd love to, but I'm kind of in bad shape myself! Elf-Boy!"

She had done her best and hadn't lain a single blow against Evil!Aqua, not with the Incinerator Cannon, nor with her measly ass little pistol. But she was still breathing and that had to count for something, she supposed. As Claire and Riley approached Chloe desperately shook her head from side to side.

"I broke it firing that stupid gun! Worry about Aqua! Get her to safety o r something before she bleeds out!"

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

(Before)

Smiling widely, he held his composture in happiness as he scratched the back of his head "Then I'll be seeing my darling again. I'm sure she would be glad to see me again." He noted the frown of his and simply... Simply found something off from him. He then continued on to what he was doing.
[Before]
'So you and Cereza are...close, yes?' Terms of endearment? Obviously due to jealousy, and the fact that someone was clearly crossing his proverbial territory, Joseph spent at least a minute considering whether he'd wish this man the best of luck, or punch him in the face.
'What's your name and what year are you from, mate?'

@ResistingTheEnlightened

Well, she guessed she should have been grateful that she wasn't dead. As an attack did hit home on Dark Aqua and tore her attention away from Chloe and hopefully Legolas as well, Chloe finally gave into the pain as her pistol dropped to the ground and she fell to her knees clutching at her shoulder.

"Believe me I'd love to, but I'm kind of in bad shape myself! Elf-Boy!"

She had done her best and hadn't lain a single blow against Evil!Aqua, not with the Incinerator Cannon, nor with her measly ass little pistol. But she was still breathing and that had to count for something, she supposed. As Claire and Riley approached Chloe desperately shook her head from side to side.

"I broke it firing that stupid gun! Worry about Aqua! Get her to safety o r something before she bleeds out!"

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Alright, just use this. It should heal your arm. And remember, you have my Assault Rifle." Riley handed her a Stimpak. "Just inject it, like that, and it will be fixed." Riley said grabbing Aqua's arm. "Claire? You ready?" He said to Claire.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anybody around.

While contemplating who she would kill next, Dark Aqua stumbled when Gnar hit the ground, fumbling to gain her footing with the earthquake. Using this moment to her advantage, however, Dark Aqua pressed forward and gripped a woman, Margaery Tyrell, by her brown hair before shoving her head against the ground. The force of the earthquake was enough to rattle her brain into pudding, killing her after she screamed for a moment. Turning toward the male next to her, Dark Aqua grabbed him by the hair next. "Maybe you'd like to die similar to how she did?"

Using the blunt part of her keyblade, Dark Aqua began repeatedly beating Loras Tyrell in the head, smashing in his skull--blood and brains oozing out of the cracks of his fatal injury. She then threw his corpse aside, smirking at the rest of the group.

Those who fired bolts and ammunition with pistols are other guys would find that most of their attacks missed. Dark Aqua was too fast for them to hit. However, the long blade of the scythe used by Ruby managed to hit, leaving a gash on the dark data doppelganger (say that three times fast) that went from her shoulder to all the way across her chest.

Meanwhile, the real Aqua lifted up slightly, dragging her self with her arms as her face and body rubbed against the ground. She left behind a trail of blood from the arrows in her back.

No, I'm not done yet.

When she made it to Chloe's feet, Aqua spat up blood as she attempted to talk. "H-Help me get up. I'm not... done... yet..."
Ruby Rose & Sophie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @The others

Sophie noticed the injured Aqua crawling towards her friends... With that in mind, she repositioned herself, trying to draw Aqua's evil counterpart's attention towards her as she fired, she wasn't sure how many rounds the scythe had left in it, but, she hoped it would be enough to deal some damage as she strated to fire uponher once more. It would only be a matter of time before she had to move with this thing, somehow... Ruby in the meanwhile attempted to reposition herself a little, raising Soul a little as she tried to get in a good position to strike once more, she was concentrating now, trying to use her semblance to increase her speed and close the distance between her and her target.​

While contemplating who she would kill next, Dark Aqua stumbled when Gnar hit the ground, fumbling to gain her footing with the earthquake. Using this moment to her advantage, however, Dark Aqua pressed forward and gripped a woman, Margaery Tyrell, by her brown hair before shoving her head against the ground. The force of the earthquake was enough to rattle her brain into pudding, killing her after she screamed for a moment. Turning toward the male next to her, Dark Aqua grabbed him by the hair next. "Maybe you'd like to die similar to how she did?"

Using the blunt part of her keyblade, Dark Aqua began repeatedly beating Loras Tyrell in the head, smashing in his skull--blood and brains oozing out of the cracks of his fatal injury. She then threw his corpse aside, smirking at the rest of the group.

Those who fired bolts and ammunition with pistols are other guys would find that most of their attacks missed. Dark Aqua was too fast for them to hit. However, the long blade of the scythe used by Ruby managed to hit, leaving a gash on the dark data doppelganger (say that three times fast) that went from her shoulder to all the way across her chest.

Meanwhile, the real Aqua lifted up slightly, dragging her self with her arms as her face and body rubbed against the ground. She left behind a trail of blood from the arrows in her back.

No, I'm not done yet.

When she made it to Chloe's feet, Aqua spat up blood as she attempted to talk. "H-Help me get up. I'm not... done... yet..."
MEGAGNARRECALL.jpg

*WRONG PICTURE OMFG*

Please. You don't have as much swag as Gnar has.

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
"Riley, she has..." Claire stared for a moment, before taking a small steady breath and nodding. "Okay, Aqua, we're going move you for the moment!" Claire took hold of Aqua's other arm, intending to work in tandem with Riley and move her back behind the podiums. She tried not to show her worry on her face, but Claire couldn't help it. She was biting her lip in frustration, looking as if she might break down any moment now. She was scared not for herself, of course, but for Aqua.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch @The Silver Paladin

"Riley, she has..." Claire stared for a moment, before taking a small steady breath and nodding. "Okay, Aqua, we're going move you for the moment!" Claire took hold of Aqua's other arm, intending to work in tandem with Riley and move her back behind the podiums. She tried not to show her worry on her face, but Claire couldn't help it. She was biting her lip in frustration, looking as if she might break down any moment now. She was scared not for herself, of course, but for Aqua.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch @The Silver Paladin

"Alright, no need to be afraid, Claire. We can do this. When we get her over there, can you guard us while I work?" Riley said. "Then we can switch." Riley looked scared as well. "Lets go on the count of three, ok? One. Two. Three."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheBlueBurch @Anybody nearby.

Acting fast, Lapis used her mark to conjure up several walls of crystal to take the magic projectiles head on as she kept herself on the move. Holding her blade with both hands, she swung the weapon upwards as she ran, sending a wave of crystallized spikes towards Evil Aoko's direction.

Though, she was considering breaking another crystal for more power by how this appeared to be going so far.

@Verite @others that I'm too lazy to tag cus mobile.

ಠ_ಠ

Chloe stared blankly as Riley just handed her something that she was apparently supposed to jab herself with while they tended to Aqua. Chloe was no stranger to doing shit that was seen as rebelling like smoking pot or cigarettes. But she never shanked herself. But if the guy who constantly chugged down some glowing blue soda told her it'd help her out with her broken shoulder then she really didn't have many other alternatives in the middle of a battle. So stabbing the stimpak into her shoulder, she winced for a brief moment.

She knew this was a fucking stupid idea and who had even designated him as the doctor anyway?! But before Chloe's inner monologue could rant any further, the pain suddenly began to subside in her shoulder, almost as if it was mending itself. Well, shit she wasn't gonna question it. Tossing the stimpack away once it had served it's purpose, Chloe moved her left arm up and down without any shots of pain rushing from her shoulder this time.

"Well you did something right for a change, Riley. Nice."

She huffed under her breath before pulling off the assault rifle she had borrowed from Riley. She knew it was probably a futile gesture but it made her feel like she was doing something worth while at least and with that she let loose a hail of bullets at Evil/Dark!Aqua.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk and Minerva
Riley ran to Aqua. "Are you ok? If I can save one life, If I can fix one thing, I want to save a life." Riley tossed the Gauss Rifle to the side. Where it was still within reach. "Please be ok. I need to save one life today! Do something right!"
Damn it!

"Everyone hold on!"

PwWizaU.png

Claire lept from her cover, running toward where Chloe and Aqua were. Both women were in critical condition, but that didn't deter Claire. Her face was a stone mask of determination. Riley beat her to them, so Claire moved to the other side of Aqua and helped Riley pick her up. "Can you heal?!" Claire asked, not meaning to yell in Aqua's face. "Wait, can I heal?" She referred to the powers that Aqua had given her, still unsure how exactly they worked.

She looked to Riley and nodded to Chloe. "I think her arm was broken!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @TheBlueBurch

Joseph looked at the man and frowned. Competition. Typical. 'Not alive, per se, but she has a chance of returning to life. If she wins the Reaper's Game. But don't worry, I'm sure she'll be fine. After all, I was.'
@ResistingTheEnlightened

Joseph smiled at the elf, as the battle began. Now he was in his element. 'Alright! Let's kill something!' He clicked his fingers and his sword burst into flame. He twirled it dexterously, before sending the flaming vortex towards Dark Aqua, while charging towards her.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @FireDrake150 @Wedge Antilles

The injured, non-evil Aqua gritted her teeth so hard she made her gums bleed after feeling the pain of Claire and Riley helping her stand up. "C-Claire, yeah... y-you can heal... hand over your heart to... activate it... or I can..." The master paused for a moment, chocking on more blood--which dripped down her chin after a second. She could barely hear Riley's suggestion about what he could do for her, but apparently he had a way to heal her as well. Jeez, Claire was always coming to her aid. Aqua not only owed her one, but maybe two or three...

"B-But listen, don't heal me... I've... got... a plan..."

She weakly lifted up her right arm, placing it over her own heart.

Terra

Aqua's body went into the avatar state began to glow and she stood up straighter. She focused on her friend Terra's power through a d-link, strengthening herself. Terra was strong and could take a lot of hits, so as soon as Aqua activated his power she could too. She then stepped forward, her keyblade shimmering.

Dark Aqua chuckled in response. "Oooh well, I thought you were dead. I guess not. I won't make the mistake of letting you live again," she said, looking at Aqua and losing her focus on the others for a moment.

"No, I'm not dead," Aqua said, her body still shining in light that was visible even by the podiums. Aqua looked like a shiny light catching a cat--Dark Aqua's--attention. "And I'll tell you now that you were wrong about what you said. My friends didn't wreck my life, they gave me strength, they still do. Like right now, I can feel Terra's strength in me. I think he would want me to stop you..."

Dark Aqua smirked. "Oh please, what are you going to do with arrows stuck in your--"

"Fissure," Aqua mumbled, smacking her keyblade against the ground.

The earth vibrated, rocks flying out of the ground and hitting Dark Aqua. The rocks sent her flying into the air, right into Joseph's flame vortex that she likely would've dodged otherwise. Other attacks she likely would've dodged otherwise hit her as well, including the bullets and the arrows. The dark entity howled in pain, but it would be impossible to see how much damage had been done to her until the vortex faded.

The real Aqua allowed the light to fade from her body afterwards, letting the power leave her. She gave Riley and Claire a weak thumbs up. "T-Told you... I had... a plan..."

The master's eyes fluttered, and she fell over afterwards.​

The injured, non-evil Aqua gritted her teeth so hard she made her gums bleed after feeling the pain of Claire and Riley helping her stand up. "C-Claire, yeah... y-you can heal... hand over your heart to... activate it... or I can..." The master paused for a moment, chocking on more blood--which dripped down her chin after a second. She could barely hear Riley's suggestion about what he could do for her, but apparently he had a way to heal her as well. Jeez, Claire was always coming to her aid. Aqua not only owed her one, but maybe two or three...

Terra

Aqua's body went into the avatar state began to glow and she stood up straighter. She focused on her friend Terra's power through a d-link, strengthening herself. Terra was strong and could take a lot of hits, so as soon as Aqua activated his power she could too. She then stepped forward, her keyblade shimmering.

Dark Aqua chuckled in response. "Oooh well, I thought you were dead. I guess not. I won't make the mistake of letting you live again," she said, looking at Aqua and losing her focus on the others for a moment.

"No, I'm not dead," Aqua said, her body still shining in light that was visible even by the podiums. Aqua looked like a shiny light catching a cat--Dark Aqua's--attention. "And I'll tell you now that you were wrong about what you said. My friends didn't wreck my life, they gave me strength, they still do. Like right now, I can feel Terra's strength in me. I think he would want me to stop you..."

Dark Aqua smirked. "Oh please, what are you going to do with arrows stuck in your--"

The earth vibrated, rocks flying out of the ground and hitting Dark Aqua. The rocks sent her flying into the air, right into Joseph's flame vortex that she likely would've dodged otherwise. Other attacks she likely would've dodged otherwise hit her as well, including the bullets and the arrows. The dark entity howled in pain, but it would be impossible to see how much damage had been done to her until the vortex faded.

The real Aqua allowed the light to fade from her body afterwards, letting the power leave her. She gave Riley and Claire a weak thumbs up. "T-Told you... I had... a plan..."

Riley caught Aqua in his hands. He carefully lowered her to the ground. "Claire, I'm gonna take off my Pip-Boy, get her vitals, you do your thing, and then I will do the finalization of treatment afterwards." Riley quickly took off his Pip-Boy, and put it on Aqua's arm. "It's gonna be ok. I promise."

@Atomyk

[Before]
'So you and Cereza are...close, yes?' Terms of endearment? Obviously due to jealousy, and the fact that someone was clearly crossing his proverbial territory, Joseph spent at least a minute considering whether he'd wish this man the best of luck, or punch him in the face.
'What's your name and what year are you from, mate?'

@ResistingTheEnlightened
Joshua raised his eyebrow somewhat at both questions, eyeing him suspiciously "Ahm.. Yes... We've been for,If I have been counting the days correctly, around 3 to 4 days... So uh.. yes, I suppose.... Though after her death I... I miss her." I miss her beauty.. I miss her lips.. I miss her love.. "But not matter. The fact that she will be coming back makes me feel alive all again!" Smiling, he then looked at him with reassurance "My name is Joshua Graham. I am from the year 2281, but I was born earlier in Utah before going to the Mojave Wasteland, and Zion Canyon."

@Mari
@Mighty Roman

Last edited by a moderator:

Terra

Yea, Mega Gnar turned back to Mini Gnar, cuz he don't give two shits.

NEWGNARRECALL2.jpg

@open for business, 2.99 for fine whiskey

tumblr_np6yzlDNkL1un5vd1o2_100.png

Max just sorta stared at the scene for a few moments, unsure of what to do. She glanced towards the other podium, eyebrow raising in confusion as she observed Bayonetta not giving a shit. Was this... part of the gameshow, or what? No, the tall guy seemed just as confused as she was. Whatever these weird afterlife people were about (which Max was having a seriously hard time figuring out), they hadn't planned for this.

...Which meant fucking Murphy's Law was still being a complete asshole even in death. Great.

Well, whatever was happening, that little girl was screaming and about to be eaten and the recently deceased photographer knew she had to do something about it.

'Alright, Max, let's hope this still works...'
[REWIND]

"...siht tuoba auhsoJ tcatnoc ot deen ll'I ,hgN !?dlrow eht ni tahW !neppah ot desoppus t'nsaw yllaer sihT" .depsag awazihsagiH

.reh wollaws ot detpmetta dna htuom egral sti denepo ti erofeb--gnimaercs dna gnikcik saw ohw--pu ocoC dleh neht tI .revo meht kconk ot xaM dna attenoyaB dna stsif sti fo eno gnipiws ,puorg eht ta deralg retsnom ywodahs ehT

.thguoht ehs ,etar siht ta ,gnivil eht ot kcab teg reven thgim I .dehgis attenoyaB

TkDF2rD.png

"...emag eht fo trap eb ot desoppus t'nsi tahT" .denediw seye s'awazihsagiH

"!eromyna yalp ot tnaw t'nod I ,ti ni sretsnom yracs evah annog si emag eht fI !nwod em teL !keeE"

.psarg s'ti ni gnilggurts ,demaercs dlihc ehT .retsnom ywodahs eht yb ria eht otni detfil saw ocoC ,ylnedduS

"--llams s'taht eno teg ew naC .em rof gib oot era smuidop eseht llA"

...sreyalp eht drawot deklaw ylsuoinimo tI .ecnatsid eht ni raeppa erugif ywodahs egnarts a ...ees dluow xaM dna attenoyaB ,muidop a drawot revo yaw reh edam ocoC elihW

.ocoC dlot eh ",muidop a dnif oG .neht detrats teg s'tel ,wohynA .ti htiw thgir lla mees sreyalp eht ,haeY" .detnurg ,awazihsagiH ,repaer elam reggib ehT

"!yaY ?yalp yllaer nac I"

CnMZo1p.png

sJOQtzC.gif

Once the world stopped un-turning and time started to progress normally again, Max sprang into action. Leaping off her podium haphazardly and sprinting to where Coco was still celebrating being allowed to participate, she snatched the tiny reaper up into her arms and scrambled behind Higashizawa, taking cover behind the big man by the time the horribly shadow thing appeared in the distance if everything went to plan. No little girls were getting eaten on her watch.

"H-hey! Steve Harvey! Go kick the shit out of that thing, you're bigger than he is!"

She implored Higashizawa frantically, preparing to bust out a little Max-Fu in case the gameshow host wasn't up to it. As if that'd help.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @afterlife​

Riley caught Aqua in his hands. He carefully lowered her to the ground. "Claire, I'm gonna take off my Pip-Boy, get her vitals, you do your thing, and then I will do the finalization of treatment afterwards." Riley quickly took off his Pip-Boy, and put it on Aqua's arm. "It's gonna be ok. I promise."

@Atomyk

4Cf2iKh.png

Wouldn't you know it? That tough young master just wouldn't give up! After having fallen over, Aqua moved to attempt getting up again! She was much stronger than people gave her credit for, and she most certainly had a will to keep going.

"I-I can heal myself. I just need someone to..." Aqua cringed. "...pull these arrows out of my back. I-I wouldn't want to heal it while they were still in..."

@The Silver Paladin @Atomyk

The woman he knew from his home as the infamous Blue. A woman of great personal power.

Archer would just have to pull out all the stops as he extended his hand and produced two things....A sword and a bow, the former narrowing into something aerodynamic as he aimed carefully, putting her head in his sights before breathing out the name of his attack.

"Hrunting, fly."

And with a scream, off flew the projectile at speeds of Mach 10 across the battlefield for its target.

@Verite
Acting fast, Lapis used her mark to conjure up several walls of crystal to take the magic projectiles head on as she kept herself on the move. Holding her blade with both hands, she swung the weapon upwards as she ran, sending a wave of crystallized spikes towards Evil Aoko's direction.

Though, she was considering breaking another crystal for more power by how this appeared to be going so far.

@Verite @others that I'm too lazy to tag cus mobile.
The woman, in response to Lapis, jumped several meters into the air to avoid the spikes. During her time in mid-air, she quickly targeted another duo. Two cute, adorable, harmless little creatures. Creatures who had no right or business being here. Therefore, they had to be exterminated! They had to be destroyed right here!

Pointing at Sylveon and Umbreon with her index finger, she discharged a powerful beam of magical energy. The two Pokemon were just about instantly disintegrated by the blast, and before anyone knew it, it was like any trace of them to indicate that they had ever existed was gone.

The Counter Guardian, Archer, however, took her by surprise a little. Just a little. But everything counts in battle, doesn't it? Though she did not recognize Archer like the man recognized her, she still saw that he was a threat, as if able to sense the kind of power he possessed. Almost... as though he were like a Servant in a way. But that was just preposterous, was it not?

Starmine & Starbow, her preferred magecraft style in combat, was more of an offensive craft. That was not to say that it could not deal in defense. After all, it was based on bringing Aozaki's thoughts to reality. At least, that was one way of putting it. Admittedly, she had underestimated Archer a bit. That was apparent when the Evil Aoko had constructed a shield of pure mana in an attempt to block the Hrunting blast, as her shield was still in the middle of construction before the Hrunting blasted her into the wall, moving faster than she could have anticipated while she was busy with the two Pokemon!

Still, the shield protected her some, and though her body was bruised a bit and her clothes were a bit mangled, she was still up and ready to face her adversaries.

Or so she had believed.

@Unlimited RP Works @Gummi Bunnies

4Cf2iKh.png

Wouldn't you know it? That tough young master just wouldn't give up! After having fallen over, Aqua moved to attempt getting up again! She was much stronger than people gave her credit for, and she most certainly had a will to keep going.

"I-I can heal myself. I just need someone to..." Aqua cringed. "...pull these arrows out of my back. I-I wouldn't want to heal it while they were still in..."

"Can do!" Shiki exclaimed, appearing out of nowhere and just about ripping the arrows out of Aqua's back.

What an asshole.

He briefly looked at the arrows, as if examining them. "Huh... not bad," he commented, "Not as handy as a sword or knife in close combat, obviously, but... Heh, it's almost comparable to a dagger. At least, in my hands."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin

4Cf2iKh.png

"No, stay down." Riley said. "I'm going to give you some medicine that should ease the pain. Just a small dose, but it's really powerful." He took out a small syringe. "It will help with the pain. I promise."

The woman, in response to Lapis, jumped several meters into the air to avoid the spikes. During her time in mid-air, she quickly targeted another duo. Two cute, adorable, harmless little creatures. Creatures who had no right or business being here. Therefore, they had to be exterminated! They had to be destroyed right here!

Pointing at Sylveon and Umbreon with her index finger, she discharged a powerful beam of magical energy. The two Pokemon were just about instantly disintegrated by the blast, and before anyone knew it, it was like any trace of them to indicate that they had ever existed was gone.

The Counter Guardian, Archer, however, took her by surprise a little. Just a little. But everything counts in battle, doesn't it? Though she did not recognize Archer like the man recognized her, she still saw that he was a threat, as if able to sense the kind of power he possessed. Almost... as though he were like a Servant in a way. But that was just preposterous, was it not?

Starmine & Starbow, her preferred magecraft style in combat, was more of an offensive craft. That was not to say that it could not deal in defense. After all, it was based on bringing Aozaki's thoughts to reality. At least, that was one way of putting it. Admittedly, she had underestimated Archer a bit. That was apparent when the Evil Aoko had constructed a shield of pure mana in an attempt to block the Hrunting blast, as her shield was still in the middle of construction before the Hrunting blasted her into the wall, moving faster than she could have anticipated while she was busy with the two Pokemon!

Still, the shield protected her some, and though her body was bruised a bit and her clothes were a bit mangled, she was still up and ready to face her adversaries.

Or so she had believed.

@Unlimited RP Works @Gummi Bunnies
As much as Plutia didn't want to fight, there are too many deaths, even if players are allowed back via the OK button. Another reason why Plutia got angry was the fact that she was still in the middle of making dolls until...

41LyqzJ8hHL._SY300_.jpg

"I'm honestly tired... but there is way too much noise."

tumblr_mspxwu1dD51ri2kwbo1_1280.png

@Verite @others who aren't fighting

4Cf2iKh.png

"Why, allow me" - translation.

GNAR1.jpg

Gnar, being the pimp he is, removes the arrows gentlemanly, as delicately as a gentleman would be.

@others

While others seemed rather eager to remove the arrows from Aqua's back, Claire gently knelt down next to her friend. She placed her hand over her heart like Aqua had instructed, and found herself surprised that there was a flash of light. Claire hadn't been entirely sure how she used the ice spells before, but she tried to think about healing Aqua. She placed her hand on the girl's shoulder, laughing at the fact that she was able to summon a green glow of sorts.

3XTqUyr.png

"I- I think I'm doing it Aqua. This should help."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.